• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hardcore BDSM / Domination / Extreme

RedHulk

Forum Lord
New Secretary Broke In By The Boss Anya Alexander

::: Info :::
Actress: Anya Alexander
Keywords: BDSM
Description:
Mr Big Boss is at his desk in his office when Elizabeth shows up with a bit of a present for him. Anya is dressed in a black latex dress, pantyhose, and black high heels. She\'s blindfolded and Elizabeth passes off possession of Anya to Mr Big Boss who wastes no time in grabbing some rope and welding her elbows tightly together. Taking a bit of a departure from the normal order he takes two cloths and stuffs her mouth with them sealing the packing in with multiple tight wraps of microfoam tape. After the gag is done he takes another rope and binds her wrists together completing her arm bondage. With her arms bound he decides to see just how good she is in her heels and leashes her off leading her around the office and enjoying her blind and tottering steps on such high heeled pumps. After a few passes he binds her ankles tightly together and then moves on to bind her arches on her high heeled feet as well. After a bit of fondling and removing her leash Mr Big Boss then grabs more rope and laying Anya down on the desk places her into a hogtie balancing her precariously on the desktop. Her hogtie is then drawn up by attaching her arches to her elbows and wrists keeping her hogtied on the desk in front of Mr Big Boss and accentuating his ability to give her some gropes and fondles. Eventually Mr Big Boss is called away on business and Anya is left to struggle on the desk. (Riggers note : If you see hands flying in the shot at the end it\'s because Anya was getting dangerously close to the edge of the desk and i\'m all about simulated peril and not the real stuff. So those hands were us trying to make sure she didn\'t fall off lol)

item 0001

File name: New Secretary Broke In By The Boss
File size: 430 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 13 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss HD Crystal Clark

Actress: Crystal Clark
Description:
Crystal finds herself in tight latex and quickly a tight leather armbinder as Mr Big Boss wastes no time getting her arms behind her back and laced there tightly. A harness panel ballgag finds itself in her mouth buckled tightly about her head next before Mr Big Boss moves on and cuffs her ankles together. made down to her knees, her head is pulled back to the armbinder and she\'s lowered to her stomach. The bondage is tightened into a hogtie and Crystal is left to struggle till Mr Big Boss returns. When he does he lifts her up and starts her towards the couch to be untied.
Latex, Rope Bondage, Secretary, High Heels, Pantyhose, Ball Gag, Leather Straps, Armbinder, Bondage, Gagged, Hogtied, Struggle

Item 0033

File name: Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss HD
File size: 447 MiB
Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 928 x 1 648

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Elizabeth's New Toy Crystal Clark and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Crystal Clark and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
Crystal has an appointment with Elizabeth Andrews for a lingerie check. She quickly has Crystal strip out of her outfit before taking her own panties off and shoving them into her mouth. Crystal submits and takes the panties into her mouth before having clear tape wrapped around her head to seal them in. With her gag complete Elizabeth quickly binds Crystal\'s wrists before moving on and binding her elbows all the while explaining the way things work around the office. Finally it\'s time for Crystal to get moved to the floor where she quickly finds herself bound and the ankles. Elizabeth dotes on how cute Crystal\'s panties are and then finally tells her to struggle a bit to show off for her. Finally Crystal loses her shoes and ends up in a hogtie which leaves Elizabeth a chance to get back to her job leaving Crystal to experience her bondage and hopefully entertain Mr Big Boss when he returns. She has a change of heart though and returns starting to untie Crystal\'s hogtie to move her on to be her personal bondage toy for the day.
Rope Bondage, Girl Ties Girl, High Heels, Pantyhose, Stockings, Garters, Tape Gag, Mouth Packing, Tickling, Struggling

File name: Elizabeth's New Toy
File size: 629 MiB
Duration: 14 min 56 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
New Ideas, Old Results Belle Davis

Actress: Belle Davis
Description:
Belle was sitting at Mr Big Boss\'s desk with her high heeled feet kicked up on the desk. She had some new ideas to offer and started really working him to try to get a few changes made. He takes the book from her and then starts wandering around the desk standing her up from the desk and grabbing her. Gathering some rope he starts binding her pulling her around to the front and binding her wrists before filling her mouth with a yellow cloth and winding microfoam tape around her head sealing it in. Mr Big Boss next binds Belle\'s elbows together before winding a body cinch rope around pinning her arms tightly to her body. Finally he adds ankle ropes and a pink leathre blindfold before leaving belle to stand blind and unable to see. Mr Big Boss eventually decides to have some fun with Belle and gets up taunting her by giving her spanks and then moving around changing position. Eventually he decides that she needs a crotch rope and ties one on her. After a bit more work at his desk he comes out and gives her a few gropes to say bye as he\'s off to take care of more business. Belle whines at being left alone but there\'s hardly anything she can do as Mr Big Boss heads off leaving a very nicely secured Belle package in his office for his return.
Dress, High Heels, Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Blindfold, Microfoam, Mouth Packing, Standing Bondage, Struggling

File name: New Ideas, Old Results
File size: 585 MiB
Duration: 15 min 13 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 24 Belle Davis Serene Isley Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Belle Davis Serene Isley Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
It was a boring day at the office and the rain outside didn\'t help motivation. Instead, I sat at my desk and let my mind take it\'s usual path of day dreaming about my fellow secretaries in latex. And two of my favorite secretaries decided to pop up in my day dreams today, Belle Davis and Serene Isley. Belle was wearing a short black transparent dress with red waist cincher and black pumps. She stood still for the Boss as he gagged her with a leather panel head harness. She parted her painted lips for the ball on the underside of the leather panel. The ball disappeared in her mouth, covering it with leather. Her upper lip peaked over the top of the leather. Mr. Big Boss tightened the straps, pulling the leather panel tight across her mouth. He grabbed some leather straps and pulled Belle\'s arms so tight together that they were laying upon each other when he was finished strapping them together. Serene shimmied across the office floor in a tight metallic blue dress that hugged her every curve. She went over to Belle with a sly smile on her face and began to rub her hands up and down Belle\'s body. Mr. Big Boss handed her a leather strap and instructed her to strap Belle\'s ankles together. Serene made sure to make the strap as tight as possible, leaving Belle slightly off balance in her high heels. It was Serene\'s turn next. The Boss laced her arms together in a leather ledermeister arm binder while Belle teased Serene. Mr. Big Boss then gagged Serene with a 2 1/4th inch ball gag head harness. Belle watch inquisitively while the Boss shoved the huge ball into Serene\'s mouth. He strapped her ankles together with a leather strap, as well. Once he was done with her bondage, Serene and Belle started to play with each other. Serene scooted around Belle, rubbing her leather encased arms up and down Belle\'s body. Belle\'s bound hands traced Serene\'s curves and roamed over her ass. While they were entranced with each other, I walked in to the office. I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and red pumps. I walked over the two latex clad secretaries and ran my hands over their assets. Mr. Big Boss grabbed some rope and got started pinning my arms together behind my back. Serene curiously watched, squirming in her leather. Belle decided she wanted to play as well and walked up to where I was standing. She soon found herself the middle of an Elizabeth and Serene sandwich. The Boss gagged me with a 2 inch ring gag head harness. As soon as the ring was put into my mouth, to pry my lips apart, I started to drool. My stability worsened when the Boss tied my ankles together. But that didn\'t stop me from trying to XXXX the other two women. The Boss left the day dream and it was only the three of us left. We rubbed ourselves on each other, reveling in the sensation of the rubber rubbing up against rubber. Serene\'s gloved hands found their way to my breasts just as a long drool string came rushing from my bottom lip. Belle\'s hands were rubbing up and down Serene\'s ass at the same time. Belle found herself in the middle of us again. We thrust our curves into one another, enjoying the sensation of so much latex. I traced my tongue over Belle\'s nipple ring that was barely visible through the black transparent latex. Serene rubbed her ballgagged face over her other nipple and a smile peaked through Belle\'s panel gag. We all laughed behind our gags. Serene and I leaned our heads against Belle and the day dream faded.
3 girls in latex, leather panel head harness gag, 2 1/4th ball gag head harness, 2 inch ring gag head harness, black transparent latex, waist cinchers, latex dress, latex catsuit, pig tails, pony tail, drool, pantyhose, leather straps, rope bondage, leather ledermeister armbinder, high heels, curves, wiggling in latex, g/g flirting, rubbing up on one another in latex, day dream

File name: Day Dreaming at the Office 24
File size: 717 MiB
Duration: 17 min 55 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Leather Strap Hogtie and Latex Candle Boxxx

Actress: Candle Boxxx
Description:
It\'s been a while, but Candle Boxxx has made her return to DiD and is on a business trip with Mr Big Boss. She\'s dressed in a clear green latex dress and he wastes no time in putting a leather armbinder on her lacing it tightly before strapping her bound arms tightly to her waste and complimenting it with a harness muzzle ball gag. Her ankles are strapped tightly together next XXXX her balance to become more precarious as she stands in her six inch high heels. Candle is a pro at these though and is soon rotating and showing off her beautifully bound form. After taking her down to the floor Mr Big Boss then puts her in his signature leather strap hogtie pulling her ballgagged head sharply back towards her ankles. He then steps back and watches her struggle enjoying every nuance of movement and wiggle. Eventually however Mr Big Boss feels Ms. Boxxx has had enough of the easy treatment and steps in strapping her head even further back towards her ankles. Candle of course being super bendy takes this in stride and continues to provide even more sexy entertainment for both Mr Big Boss and his camera.
Latex, Ball Gag, Head Harness, Leather Straps, Armbinder, High Heels, Pantyhose, Bondage, Secretary

File name: Leather Strap Hogtie and Latex
File size: 503 MiB
Duration: 12 min 41 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Over Due For a Leather Hogtie Belle Davis

Description:
Belle enters Mr Big Boss\'s office wondering what exactly she\'s been summoned for and he quickly tells her that it has been far too long since she\'s been put into a strenuous leather hogtie. Pulling out the ledermeister armbinder he puts it on her sliding it up and lacing her tightly into it. After attaching the yoke securing it to her upper body he starts adding straps to her body over top of the armbinder. Grabbing a final strap he secures her ankles together. A blindfold is added next and tied tightly around her head sealing off her eyes from viewing the rest of what is going to occur. A head harness gag is added next gagging her effectively and giving him the point with which he intends to hogtie her. He heads off leaving her there to take care of some office business and Belle struggles a bit testing her bondage and her mobility. Finally she decides to lay down and wait on his return which fortunately happens not too long after. Taking a couple of cell phone pics he takes a strap and rotates her around before attaching her head back sharply to her ankles. He then leaves her there struggling and she does a wonderful job of struggling and vocalizing around the gag. Finally he comes back and takes some mercy on her unstrapping the hogtie and leaving her bound tightly on the floor. Belle questioning asks if anyone is there through the gag and Mr Big Boss assures her that he\'s still there. Deciding that she needs more time in the hogtie eventually he heads out telling her that she should be fine there and that he\'ll see her tomorrow. Ever eager to please Mr Big Boss she tells him a cheerful good bye before starting to struggle around and have some fun with her predicament.
Short Shorts, High Heels, Pantyhose, Hogtie, Leather Bondage, Harness Gag, Armbinder

File name: Over Due For a Leather Hogtie
File size: 550 MiB
Duration: 14 min 14 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Stocking Tease Bound Belle Davis

Description:
Belle is reclining on Mr Big Boss\'s desk playing with her stockings. Rubbing them with her hands and playing with the garters in a teasing fashion. Eventually she puts her high heels on slowly and sensually before deciding to use the ballgag that is on the desk with her. Having some trouble with her long flowing hair and the gag she\'s fortunate that Mr Big Boss decided this was the time to go ahead and come in and lend her a hand buckling the gag on her head for her. She\'s stood up and her wrists are bound next before Mr Big Boss has her take a seat on the desk and have her ankles bound and high heels stirruped onto her feet. A rope around her knees and then one more around her waist cinching her wrists off to her body are added before he crowns her bondage off with a tight elbow tie. Belle is left to struggle on the desktop a bit moving around and drooling from behind the pink ballgag. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns and moves her down to the carpet leaving her down there to struggle as he takes his leave of her again. She struggles and rolls around on the floor a bit entertaining anyone who has the pleasure of watching her footage.
Stockings, Garters, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Sequined Dress, Struggling, Ball Gag

File name: Stocking Tease Bound
File size: 745 MiB
Duration: 19 min 6 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Three Lady Latex Pa Belle Davis, Enchantress Sahrye, and Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Belle Davis, Enchantress Sahrye, and Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
Lizz and Enchantress Sahrye are circling Belle Davis expecting to make her the first recipient of tight bondage. They start by putting a muzzle ballgag on her head and strapping it tightly. Belle and the girls are laughing and really enjoying the little bit of multi secretary fun they\'re going to have. Belle finds herself armbindered and ankles strapped tightly together by the two ladies before Sahrye gets to have her turn. She helps put on a harness ballgag and Lizz goes to get an armbinder for her other secretary friend. Sahrye soon finds herself bound like Belle. At this point Mr Big Boss conveniently shows up to make sure that Lizz joins all her latex clad friends in bondage land. Lizz\'s armbinder goes on and she finds herself gagged with another panel head harness before he moves down and also straps her ankles. Sahrye is drooling pretty heavily throughout leaning out to make sure that she doesn\'t get any on her pretty latex. Mr Big Boss, with the bondage done, leaves the three ladies together for some latex playtime while he heads out to get lunch. The ladies move around and rub on each other enjoying each other\'s bound company. They\'re sure to be enjoyed on the company closed circuit feed and they are putting on a great show for it.
Latex, Armbinder, High Heels, Pantyhose, Head Harness Gag, Bondage, Secretary, Drooling, Ball Gag, Head Harness Gag, Muzzle Gag

File name: Three Lady Latex Pa
File size: 810 MiB
Duration: 19 min 18 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged Ariel Marie

Actress: Ariel Marie
Description:
Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She\'s ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity. Mr Big Boss takes a few pauses to grope Ariel Marie\'s latex clad ass before leashing her off to the pulley in the center of the room and leaving Ariel to struggle and try in vain to find a comfortable position to stand in. Mr Big Boss finally comes back and it\'s none too soon as Ariel definitely has reached her limit in the cruel large ballgag and high heels.
Latex, Armbinder, Waist Cincher, Head Harness Ball Gag, Ankle Cuffs, High Heels, Pantyhose, Leashed

File name: Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged
File size: 423 MiB
Duration: 13 min 48 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
First Day On The Job Ariel Marie

Actress: Ariel Marie
Description:
Ariel Marie enters Mr Big Boss\'s office to meet him and to undergo her “bondage orientation.” He starts by binding her wrists first followed by finding out that her elbows have a nice bit of flexibility in them. Bringing out a ballgag Ariel finds herself tightly bound at the wrists and elbows and ballgagged with a pink ball. Lifting her up off the ground he lays her down on the rug in front of his desk proceeding to join her and bind her ankles together with rope that stirrups her patent leather high heels on as well. She starts out with tentative struggles before Mr Big Boss comes in and tells her to struggle a bit more and entertain the people watching via the closed circuit cameras. She struggles a bit more before he finally returns rolling her onto her stomach and adding a hogtie rope before getting up and heading back to his desk and sitting down to take in her hogtied form over his desk after a few gropes and ass smacks. A couple of cell phone pictures later and Mr Big Boss is off to take one of his world famous 3 hour lunches leaving a very nervous Ariel bound and gagged on the floor and concerned about exactly how long she\'s going to be left there.
New Model, Rope Bondage, Secretary, Pantyhose, High Heels, Hogtie, Ballgag, Struggling

File name: First Day On The Job
File size: 426 MiB
Duration: 13 min 39 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Co Project Ends Up In Bondage Ariel Marie, Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Ariel Marie, Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
Ariel is sitting at Mr Big Boss\'s desk when Elizabeth enters. She\'s already been working on a project but unfortunately for her Ms Andrews soon finds out that she\'s been working in the wrong direction for a couple of hours. Rather than have her work more on things that aren\'t productive she\'ll have her bound and gagged and as a good visual at least. Grabbing rope she binds Ariel\'s wrists first before grabbing two pieces of cloth and shoving one in each cheek before gagging her thoroughly with microfoam tape. Ariel\'s elbows are bound next as Elizabeth explains her influence over the process of pairing her up with a boss. Finally Elizabeth puts Ariel up on the desk and binds her ankles before telling her it\'s time to struggle and put on a good show without falling off the desk. Eventually Lizz puts Ariel in a hogtie leaving to go get some coffee for the both of them taking a break to leave poor Ariel struggling on the desk. Elizabeth finally returns and molests Ariel briefly.
Secretary, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Skirts, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Struggling

File name: Co Project Ends Up In Bondage
File size: 471 MiB
Duration: 15 min 8 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Hogtied, Frogtie, and Ballgagged Belle Davis

Description:
Belle was seated on Mr Big Boss\'s desk in her tight black pants and polka dot blouse. Mr Big Boss soon joins her and she starts rifling through the gag and rope very happy about getting some bondage attention. She\'s turned around and her arms are bound behind her back starting with her wrists. She\'s then seated on the desk where the head harness ballgag is added effectively gagging her. Moving to the floor her ankles are bound next and she accomodates the bondage by raising her legs in the air while he binds them. Belle finds herself frogtied next before Mr Big Boss rolls her over binding her elbows and then using the rope to bind her head harness back to her ankles. With a couple of gropes and tickles David takes his leave of Belle as she starts exploring her bondage and struggling on the office floor. Belle makes sure to put on a nice show of struggling for the camera\'s as she waits on Mr Big Boss to come back and play with her.
Rope Bondage, Secretary, Disco Jeans, Pantyhose, Peep Toe High Heels, Ball Gag, Frogtie, Hogtie

File name: Hogtied, Frogtie, and Ballgagged
File size: 520 MiB
Duration: 13 min 27 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Wrist Brace Bound and Cleave Gagged Enchantress Sahrye

Actress: Enchantress Sahrye
Description:
September 3, 2018
Sahrye is wearingwristgloves in this custom. She begins by cleave gagging herself tightly with a black and white scarf. With her gag firmly in places he puts onwristbraces over her gloves. With the braces in place she rubs herself seductively till there's a cut in scene and her wrists are taped and bound. Sahrye struggles and starts gag talking about how there's no way she can get her hands untied with them bound like they are over the braces. Sahrye struggles with the bonds but can't make much headway over the impediment the braces create.

File name: Wrist Brace Bound and Cleave Gagged
File size: 167 MiB
Duration: 4 min 58 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Tape Gagged Torture With Miss Andrews GiGi, Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: GiGi, Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
GiGi is one of my favorite secretaries to be mean to. She sat patiently on the stool in a pantyhose top and bottom, teal lingerie and matching high heels. I was wearing tight jeans, leather knee high boots, a white button up shirt and a wide leather belt. I stood beside GiGi and asked her to choose with of the pantyhose legs, I cut earlier, she wanted as her mouth stuffing. She choose one and I gagged her with it. I told her to help me pull the other pantyhose leg over her head. She was a bit confused why I wanted to do this but I told her she would find out soon enough. Before getting started with the mean part of hergag, I freed her pony tail from underneath the pantyhose hood.I picked up a roll of black vetrap and wrapped it over her pantyhosed mouth. I then proceeded to wrap her head, gwen hood style, with the black vetrap. GiGi complained as the wrap got tighter and tighter. One minute she loved me, the next she was cursing me. Once I was done with her head wrap, I picked up a roll of wide electricaltapeand taunted her with it. I told her I was going to wrap her entire head in it. GiGi gave me big please no eyes. I took the electricaltapeand wrapped it around her mouth, stretching it out to make it even tighter. GiGi didn't look too happy. I cut two small holes in the pantyhose to make it easier for her to breathe and then decided I wanted to see her eyes. So, I cut the eyes and nose portion of the pantyhose out. GiGi was a little relieved that I did that.I made her stand up and I taped her wrists together with the widetape. I then took a roll of thin electricaltapeand bound her elbows together with it. I criss-crossed it down her arms, to bring them closer together. GiGi actually liked the way the widetapefelt on her arms but she was still cursing at me about how tight thegagwas. She continued to talk behind thegagand I couldn't quite understand her. Mr. Big Boss was in the room as well, so he translated what she was saying. Some of it, she would get in trouble for later. I had GiGi get down on the floor and taunted her a bit more. I then taped her ankles and thighs together, doing a matching criss cross down her legs to match her arms.Once I was finished with applyingtapeto GiGi, I went over to the stool and sat down. I told her to struggle for me on the floor and she did. She looked like she was in such agony. I felt a little bad so I told her if she rolled across the floor and kissed the tip of my boot I would take the tight vetrap hood off of her. After a few tries, she accomplished the task. Though I made her kiss the tip of my boot twice.

File name: Tape Gagged Torture With Miss Andrews
File size: 624 MiB
Duration: 16 min 45 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Arched Pulley Hogtie Carissa Montgomery

Actress: Carissa Montgomery
Description:
Carissawas standing in the warehouse wearing a tight, short black tube dress. The Boss had plans for her but wouldn't tell her exactly what they were. He tied her wrists behind her back and then gagged her with a panel head harness gag. Mr. Big Boss cinched her elbows tightly together before adding an upper harness around her shoulders. He hadCarissasit on the table behind her. Mr. Big Boss pulled the top of her dress down, revealing her big breasts. He looped a piece of rope around each of her ankles.Carissakicked her blue peep toe pumps back and forth waiting on his next move.Mr. Big Boss hadCarissalay on her stomach on the table. He looped a piece of rope through the d ring of her gag. Then he looped another piece of rope through the shoulder harness and tied it off to a pulley that was hanging from the ceiling. He gathered the ropes from each ankle and tied those to the same pulley. WithCarissa's upper body and ankles connected to the pulley, the Boss hoisted the pulley up in the air.Carissamade a recognizable that's enough grunt. He grabbed the last loose rope, which was connected to the top of her gag, and tied it off to the pulley as well. Mr. Big Boss didn't thinkCarissawas arched up enough, so he hoisted the pulley even higher. The Boss then grabbedCarissa's bound arms and strappadoed them to the pulley.Carissadid not seem too happy about that. She winced and groaned behind the leather gag. Her big breasts were pressed into the table as everything else was lifted in the air. She tried to move as much as she could but at the end all she could do was wiggle her high heels.

File name: Arched Pulley Hogtie
File size: 567 MiB
Duration: 15 min 10 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Outdoor Hogtie Horror Pearl Rose

Actress: Pearl Rose
Description:
Pearlis bound at the wrists and a man comes in with more rope which he quickly uses to bind Pearl's wrists before shoving huge white ballgag into her mouth, rolling her over, and then hogtying her. She's summarily left in the grass to struggle and try to free herself. Eventually the man decides she isn't suffering enough and comes back to add a hair rope to her predicament.Pearlspends every second of this clip bound in some way and quite a bit of it in a pretty stringent hogtie.

File name: Outdoor Hogtie Horror
File size: 566 MiB
Duration: 15 min 18 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Fetish Bound Latina Enchantress Sahrye

Actress: Enchantress Sahrye
Description:
April 4, 2018
Sahrye walks into the room dressed in a tight black catsuit where shes quickly placed into an armbinder. With the armbinder in place her head harness ballgag is strapped on tightly and shes left to struggle a bit and show off her form in the catsuit, her drool through the ballgag, and just how sexy she is overall. Eventually David returns and binds her legs at the ankles and knees before coming in and teasing her with the threat of potential tickle before moving on to grope at her boobs. Sahrye always one to enjoy a fight starts trying to keep David from doing it and failing fortunately for everyone. Her shoes come off and David finally leaves her to struggle on the floor by herself.

File name: Fetish Bound Latina
File size: 903 MiB
Duration: 15 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Stephanie's Fetish Training Part 1 Stephanie Pearle, Elizabeth Andrews

Actress: Stephanie Pearle, Elizabeth Andrews
Description:
Elizabeth walksStephanieinto the office and beings to take a look at her before beginning some bondage training of her own. Her wrists are bound and a red ballgag added before Elizabeth binds her ankles tightly together. Taking another rope she encircles Stephanies thighs before having her move down to the rug. A few more leg ropes are added andStephanieis told to struggle a bit for Lizzs amusement before she moves in and adds the elbow rope. A bit of tickling and teasing where Elizabeth removes Stephanies shoe to tickle her foot and after finding it tough to remove she tickles the sole and wins the battle. Lizz then punishesStephaniewith some intense sole tickling before being told to retrieve her shoe.

File name: Stephanie's Fetish Training Part 1
File size: 1.03 GiB
Duration: 17 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
The Typing Test Nyxon

The Typing Test Nyxon

Actress: Nyxon
Description:
Nyxonwalks into Mr. Big Boss's office already gagged with a 2 inch ball gag that matches her 6 inch black and red velvet Dorsey's perfectly. She sits down on the stool positioned in front of the boss's desk. As she sits patiently, the Boss tells her that he wants to see how well she types. There is a specific method thattypingtests are done at Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics. The Boss then asks her to get up and he repositions the stool to the end of the desk, moving the typewriter so she can access it better. He grabs a piece of rope and starts to tie up her ankles. Once her ankles are tied, he repositions her once again so that he can tie her wrists. After he is done with the wrists, he jacks her elbows together and ties them together. He then picksNyxonup and rotates her on the stool where she is now facing away from the typewriter. Since this is going to be a longtypingtest, he wants to change her gag out to something a bit more comfortable. He picks up a roll of vet wrap and starts to take off her ball gag. He then shoves a red ball into her mouth and wraps the blue vet wrap around her head. Making sure that the ball is shoved in her mouth and the gag is nice and tight. The boss then grabs a white chair and some paper. He places the paper on the white chair in front of her for her to read her dictation for hertypingtest.Nyxonstarts to type her assignment but the hammers on the old type writer keep getting jammed. The boss comes over to help her out, once she seems to have the hang of it, he leaves her to take care of other business.Nyxonquietly continues to type out thetest, while her arms and bound tightly behind her and her mouth is full of stuffing. The boss comes back in, forgetting something for his meeting, and fixes the typewriter forNyxononce again. He jokes with her that he is going to have to set her up with the electronic model since she keeps making so many mistakes.Nyxoncontinues to type even though she has a hard time finding the keys behind her. When the boss comes back he looks at what she typed and compliments her since she didn't do such a bad job. He then moves the typewriter off of the desk and picksNyxonup off the stool. He then puts her down on the desk, on her stomach. She moans behind the mouth filling vet wrap gag as the Boss puts her into a hog tie on the desk. Once he is finished tying her tightly on the desk he tells her that she will have to endure the hog tie for an hour or so. She lies on the desk moaning behind the gag as she wiggles a bit for the boss.

File name: The Typing Test
File size: 498 MiB
Duration: 11 min 17 s
Resolution: 480 x 720

Download:
The Typing Test Nyxon

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!