• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Bride-Napped - Part Four - Savannah Sixx

Duration : 00:07:20 // Size : 226.46 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

In the next part of this fantasy, bride Savannah Six has finally been told she's really been nabbed by a masked villain. While Savannah's captor waits for the groom-to-be to respond to his ransom demands, he keeps the beautiful bride comfortable while she's under wraps. Savannah is thoroughly bound lying down on the bed with her arms secured to her sides. She begs the cruel villain to let her go and not ruin her wedding day, but her pleas are answered with a tightly strapped ballgag. The bound and gagged bride struggles against the web of ropes but the restraints don't allow her much movement. Then later the masked baddie bares Savannah's luscious breasts for his own wicked amusement. But will the groom pay up so the wedding will go on without any more hitches?
Tags: bondage, did, big tits, rope bondage, struggling, ballgagged, savannah sixx, american damsels, bondage fantasy, costume bondage, bride bondage, bridal bondage, on-screen gagging, bed-tie, bed-bound, high heel bondage, gown bondage, male dominant, bridal gown, bed bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sydney Hale - Self Bondage Workout

Duration : 00:13:58 // Size : 541.07 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

May 28, 2021I like to get a workout in every day. Today I got into my leotard and I was getting ready to put on my sneakers, I saw my delicious bare feet and a wave of need came over me. I NEEDED TO BE TIED UP! So grabbed my trusty rope bag, harnessgag and hangcuffs. You get to watch me get myself into a tight lotus tie with my ankles tethered to my neck! MMMM! now for some fun struggling!
Tags: rope, bondage, sandra silvers, Sandra Silvers,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sandra Lauren Flying Mummifications And Orgasms By Col. Lisa

Duration : 00:16:40 // Size : 525.47 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

March 13. 2021Seized Secretaries Sensory Deprived & Orgasmic-ly Mummified during Interrogation by Rogue Red Agent Colonel Harlotova! Flying Mummifications!Damsels of the State Part 4of4 - An Epic bi-weekly Bondage Stryline Event! 1960's and the cold war is about to get steamy hot. The simmering tension leads to a soviet plot that brings two US Army and Navy secretaries - seized in West Berlin and spirited away to extract information out of them that could turn the tide of this tumultuous time.Assistant to the Army's attaché - all abundant curves and ample bosom - is silver haired Sandra, who's hourglass figure, golden skin, and sexy red lipped smile captures the attention and confidences of many top level advisors. Sandra's colleague, the lithe and limber, long limbed Lauren, works under the Navy Admiral, her wide eyes and brunette curls gain her many admirers, and secrets to keep.Colonel Harlotova, a high level lesbian KGB spy of the Soviet State turned rogue, has been sent on a mission she most enjoys - wringing every ounce of info out of these two damsel detainees with her most dastardly of torturous torments. The military MILFs she has seized are secretaries for prominent Commandants, and so have a multitude of knowledge to be extracted from the pretty pair's minds... Three ordeals the stolen secretaries have been through but are yet to expose their secrets to their captor. As the girls refuse to talk the Colonel orders her Corporal to ensure punishment of the pair by removing any possibility they have of speaking, or seeing, or hearing. all they will be able to do is feel. He has wrapped the curvaceous Sandra and her tall companion Lauren from ankle to shoulder in black vetwrap, leaving just their bare breasts, feet and heads exposed. But not for long, their mummification is to be completed with a full hood leaving just their noses peeking out, as they endure orgasmic vibrations from devices buried deep within their wrappings, pressing against their well covered clits. Harlotova turns the pair on with a switch at the wall; a muffled mix of pleasure and pain escapes in moans through their stuffed and gagged mouths. Beckoning over her henchman, he tapes flat first Laurens big, bruised boobs before attending to the tanned, massive mammaries of MILF Sandra. Hanging from steel bars extending out from the wall the damsels in distress are suspended in their flying mummification, toes pointing and flexing, bare feet crossing as the waves of orgasm torments again and again, each one cumming loud and torturous - just what Colonel Harlotova really wanted to hear.

sabina

VIP
Title : Sandra Silvers And Caroline Pierce With A Lisa Harlotte Cameo

Duration : 00:11:57 // Size : 479.26 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

October 7, 2021Sandra Silvers in the 25th Century - Episode 1 - Princess Cardala Extracts Information & Bound Orgasms from Captain Silvers, Strapped to a Steel St. Andrew's Cross! The year is 1992 and NASA launches the first of America's deep space exploration vessels. After collision with a rogue asteroid Captain Sandra Silvers and her ship are blown out of their trajectory, crashing into an ice moon of Jupiter, freezing her life support systems, until she was found and returned to Earth. 500 years later.A 20th century astronaut emerges out of 500 years of suspended animation into a future time where Earth is threatened by alien invaders. In Episode 1 Captain Sandra Silvers finds herself strapped to a steel contraption in the shape of a Saint Andrew's cross. The device has the busty broad bound by black belts of leather from head to toe, limbs spread wide, spandex space suit straining over her well cinched curves. Power mad, purple-clad Princess Cardala - the youngest daughter of a Draconian emperor and tyrant to the Universe, and opponent of futuristic space heroine Sandra Silvers - has captured the curvy Captain by sending out an erroneous distress signal from her ship. The purvy Princess has had her sights set on securing and seducing Sandra for some time, and today she plans to use her highly advanced technological prowess to extract information, and something else. Something Captain Silvers will enjoy - whether she likes it or not! An Orgasmatron 5000 beams into place between Sandra's spread thighs, pressing its pulses into her clit until the Captain spaces out into orgasmic bliss, ballgagged, bondage orgasms attempt to overwhelm her. but wait! The Princess's plot is interrupted by a Space Pirate, stealthily docked and now pointing her ray-gun at the two! Now the Captain is in double the danger. find out what the Bounty Hunter holds in store for the intergalactic damsels next episode!

sabina

VIP
Title : Wmbcv-0722 - Alexis Grace - Into The Dark

Duration : 00:17:53 // Size : 653.05 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Alexis has never looked better. She told us so herself! She is really feeling it today. Dressed in a silky pair of pantyhose, a shiny latex leotard and that big ball gag stuffed in her mouth, how could she not. She struggles for us on the floor. Her crotch rope gets lost in her pussy as she wiggles and...
Tags: Alexis Grace, Ball Gag, Brunette, Crotch Rope, Latex, Bondage Cafe,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sydney Hale - Self Spread

Duration : 00:10:56 // Size : 416.39 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

June 18, 2021I was in need of some serious stretching. My hip flexors were getting tight and those need to be very flexible, so what better way to practivce stretching is being tied up and XXXX myself to stay in that position. I used the spreader bar and tied ropes through the eyelets on the ends and attached those to my ankles. I could already feel the stretches working. So that I would feel some pleasure from my stretches I added a crotch rope. To XXXX me body foward to get the best stretch I added the leather collar and tied that rope to the spreader bar as well. I wasn't going to make this easy on myself, I needed to not chicken out when it started to hurt. So stretched I did.

sabina

VIP
Title : The Unexpected Game - Part Three

Duration : 00:08:25 // Size : 113.61 MB // Video : 640x480 // Format : mp4

Former dominatrix Paige Richards has completed her training, and she's now a compliant bondage slave. As the scene begins, the curvy beauty kneels, bound hand and foot, her elbows lashed together and wearing a snug crotchrope. She begs to be ballgagged, and her masked master is happy to fulfill her wish. She then does her best to please her master by performing a series of poses showing off her shapely bound legs. As she goes through her paces, Paige is helpless to stop the drool from slipping past her bright red ballgag.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, high heels, role play, glove fetish, garter & stockings, paige richards, choker, onscreen gagging, ballgag, ballgagged, classic tie, kneeling tie, seated tie, elbow bondage, crotchrope, drool,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sandra Hopped To Lisas Lesbian Forest Hideout

Duration : 00:13:03 // Size : 543.4 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

April 24, 2021Outdoor Bondage Hopping & Hogtied Oral Sex as Estate Agent Sandra Stumbles upon Country Hideout of Lesbian Outlaw Lisa!Out in the woods, the wind blowing, through her long silver hair, curvaceous estate agent Sandra surveys the grounds of a remote property. No chance to take notes on this quiet country pad though, as her hands are tied behind her back! The place was meant to be deserted, but Sandra had stumbled upon the hideout of notorious ‿napper ‿The Snatcher'. infamous for hijacking lone female travellers and encouraging them, with the help of ropes and rough instructions, to provide the lesbian outlaw with oral services!The Snatcher hops Sandra across the scrub grass lawn, satin blouse busted open at the buttons to see beautiful big breasts bouncing free and high heels removed so as pantyhose-d soles bounce on the ground. Outdoor hopping is strenuous at any time, poor Sandra has ropes tying her from ankles to ample chest, hindering her progress, a bandana gag cleaved between her teeth muffle moans of exertion. Once they reach the picnic blanket The Snatcher - long-legged blond lesbian Lisa - has spread out ready for the eating she's about to enjoy, Sandra gets to lay down. but no rest for her, as Lisa turns her bondage into a strict hogtie! Slipping out of denim mini skirt to free her smooth shaven snatch, Lisa reclines on the blanket, ungagging struggling Sandra for a feast at her clit! Orgasm achieved, Lisa nonchalantly sparks up a cigarette before cleave gagging Sandra once again and leaving her to struggle.

sabina

VIP
Title : Damsels In A Haunted House - Part Five - Madi Meadows

Duration : 00:08:14 // Size : 282.68 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

The story continues and it seems the degenerate dark phantom has his own wicked plans for the hot heiress Madi Meadows. The leggy beauty finds herself dressed up in a scanty cow costume and lashed to an upended bed frame in a standing spreadeagle position. The adorable captive is bit-gagged, and her creepy captor wordlessly taunts her with a bony finger before stepping away to relish her humiliating plight. Poor Madi pulls and struggles against the ropes, moaning and begging for an end to this torment. But before long Ms. Meadows' breasts are magically bared, and she's helpless to stop herself from drooling past the bit-gag and down her naked chest. Then suction devices are taped to her breasts, over her nipples. The tied-up heiress struggles and frets, wondering what her deviant keeper has in store for her now.
Tags: bondage, did, costumes, rope bondage, struggling, gagged women, costume bondage, high heel bondage, standing bondage, spreadeagle, spreadeagled, hucow fetish, drooling, male dominant, suction cups, breast suction pump, bound & gagged, tied & gagged, tied up & gagged, magic bondage, bondage fantasy,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sandra Silvers Constance Coyne Superheroine Struggles

Duration : 00:15:22 // Size : 585.45 MB // Video : 1440x1080 // Format : mp4

November 28, 2020Spandex-Suited Super Heroines Captured and Contained in Steel Bondage Orgasm Predicament! Damsels in Peril!A Custom VideoThe Silver Strike had been captured by her nemesis and tied to a chair, bonds fortified with tensile technology to tighten over her spandex catsuit at every struggle and prevent her super strength from working to break herself free. A giant red ballgag keeps her from calling out as she hears her heroine helper, Constance the Curvy Crusader, approaching through nearby rooms in search of her alluring ally. Constance realizes all she can do to save Sandra is surrender. Submitting herself to the same fate, gagging herself with a matching drool inducing gag and securing metal cuffs over her knee high boots at the ankles and to her wrists behind her back. Their nefarious nemesis has devised an ordeal for the pretty pair, a predicament to keep them out of his way while he makes his move to take over the city. Steel frames keep them tethered with the super strong ropes in a kneeling position, drool dribbling from their gagged lips, as a wand device keeps Sandra in an intense state of orgasm to prevent her clever mind figuring out any means of escape!

sabina

VIP
Title : Go Hostagettes 2 - Part Three

Duration : 00:12:11 // Size : 443.38 MB // Video : 854x480 // Format : mp4

Captive cheerleader Kristal Summers is still being held by the Coach. The helpless blonde is dressed up in lingerie, ballgagged and tied down spreadeagle on the bed. A vibrator is roped snugly into place and switched on, and Kristal is subjected to a long series of orgasms. 852x480 size
Tags: bondage, bondage, cheerleaders, rope bondage, milf, made to cum, kristal summers, spreadeagle, spreadeagled, ballgag, ballgagged, corset, stockings & garters, stockinged feet, stocking footed, multiple orgasms, damsel in,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sandra Is In Charge Tying Her Lover Lisa Spread Legged For A Wanding In This Vintage Bondage Orgasm Video

Duration : 00:12:17 // Size : 380.03 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Starring: Sandra Silvers & Lisa HarlotteHD Version Sandra loves to watch her lover Lisa struggle in rope, bound and ballgaged. Tying her girlfriend's ankles to an armchair, with her long legs well spread, revealing her smooth shaved pussy under vintage open bottom girdle and stockings, Sandra is pleased with the scene. Lisa is hoping for a treat from their trusty vibrator tonight, but Sandra is in charge and it's her own turn first! "Struggle for me" the silver haired sexpot purrs, as she places the wand upon her own pantyhosed pussy, hourglass curves and massive breasts a gorgeous sight for her yearning, helpless lover to watch as Sandra masturbates above her, clit so close yet unobtainable to ballgagged lips... Lisa gets her turn soon enough, as Sandra shares the vibrating toy with Lisa's hot and eager clit next, to a loud climax as she cums in her captivity. Removing Lisa's ballgag for a long kiss, Sandra leaves her girlfriend to cool off in her ropes.
Tags: milf.

sabina

VIP
Title : Wmbcv-0880 - Batgirl Vs. Blackwidow - Chapter 1

Duration : 00:09:44 // Size : 362.15 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Black Widow (Christina Carter) is alerted to an intruder. It's BATGIRL! (Angela Sommers). After scaling her way up to Black Widow's evil lair, Batgirl has sprung an alarm and Black Widow is waiting for her. She slips into her lair only to be caught in Black Widow's sticky trap. "Welcome said the spider...
Tags: Angela Sommers, Christina Carter, Batgirl, Boots, Brunette, Catsuit, Bondage Cafe,

sabina

VIP
Title : Wmbcv-0734 - Curious Obsession 2 - Chapter 2

Duration : 00:24:41 // Size : 907.19 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

In the 2nd chapter in the sizzling series, "Curious Obsession 2", As much fun as they are, Randy decides that her bondage games would be even better if she had someone else to play with. She asks her friend Angela to go shopping and when they return home, Randy gently rubs Angela's pantyhose feet, which...
Tags: Angela Sommers, Randy Moore, Blindfold, Blonde, Foot Fetish, Girl / Girl, Bondage Cafe,

sabina

VIP
Title : Latinas Orgasm

Duration : 00:03:38 // Size : 31.1 MB // Video : 852x480 // Format : mp4

Gorgeous Megan Salinas is a pretty prisoner in pink, bedbound in her lingerie and stockings, and cleavegagged with a silky pink scarf. The dark-haired beauty is secured to the headboard with pink rope, with more pink rope holding a powerful vibrator securely in a place where it'll do the most good. Soon Megan's perfect breasts are bared and the vibrator is switched on. The pink captive is helpless to resist the vibrator, and soon succumbs to a powerful orgasm. Once she's finished, she begs through her gag to be set free. 1920x1080 HD
Tags: made to cum, bondage, latina, rope bondage, lingerie, made to cum, megan salinas, bed tie, bed tied, lotus tie, hands up, stockings, cleavegag, cleavegagged, scarf gag, scarf gagged, gagtalk, gagtalking, crossed ankles,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sydney Hale - Balltied And All Alone

Duration : 00:08:54 // Size : 358.97 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

May 27, 2022Sydney's Self Bondage Balltie Gets Her in a Bind, Stuck in a Painful Crossed Ankle Predicament, Ballgagged and All Alone.... I love tying myself up so much that sometimes I can't wait to be alone to do so. The way the rope feels against my skin is such a turn on. I went with such a simple tie that I wanted to enjoy tying myself and getting into such a sexy state. In a skimpy bodysuit that barely covers my shaved smooth pussy, I tied myself into a little ball and put on the harness ball gag. Which always makes me a drool machine. I feel so empowered when I am tied up, even though I'm fucked and can't do anything I feel like I am capable of being tied up in any position. Even as I plead for help in this self inflicted painful predicament.

sabina

VIP
Title : Sandra Lisa - Oiled Up And Captive Tits

Duration : 00:26:05 // Size : 815.92 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

February 4, 2021Lesbian Lover Lisa Mounts & Masturbates over Scissor Sister Sandra's Comely Captive Tits! A Custom Video!Lisa arrives home from a long day, grabbing a glass of wine from the kitchen before heading to the bedroom, where Sandra lies - waiting for her hard working playmate - wearing pale pink girdle, garters and stockings. Sandra's had no choice but to wait. scarf gagged and spread out on a bench seat, arms held behind her head, with wrists and ankles tied to the metal frame in a reverse, modified hogtie position.Lisa looks longingly at her lesbian lover as she strips down to bra and panties from her pencil skirt and blouse, slipping out of high heels and slipping off the silky fabric stifling Sandra's mouth to kiss her laid bare lesbian lover; and finds a tongue eager to be put to use against Lisa's shaved mound. Sandra's gorgeous globes of golden skin attract Lisa's attention next, rubbing her moist pussy against their soft skin and pointed nipples. Delicious Double Ds delivering clit tingling delights. Lisa pours lube into her palms to rub upon Sandra's boobs for a superior scissor sliding experience; Lisa mounts her bound girlfriend in reverse cowgirl style to reach peak pleasure in a loud orgasm as she masturbates herself, sharing pleasure as she reaches down to rub Sandra's spread pussy with her fingers. Sated, Lisa returns the scarf to its place over Sandra's lips and leaves, after pouring lube onto those comely captive tits, ready for a wonderfully wet breasts close up view!

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!