• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Bouncing My Big Tits Up And Down On Him Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:15:19 // Size : 853.05 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Dolce Vandela NEW He caught his step step-son's girlfriend Dolce, with another man in at hotel room. She tried denying anything was going on. But, when he found rope, she couldn't hide the fact that she was into bondage and was about to cheat on her boyfriend. Looking at Dolce with her great big tits and her big curvy ass, the man could not resist. He grabbed her and tied her up with the rope. This had Dolce very turned on and now she wanted her boyfriends' step step-dad to take advantage of her. But before she could tell him, her mouth was stuffed and taped to gag her. Dolce squirmed and moaned as she struggled with the tight rope. Eventually, she got him to lift her top so he could see her purple bra straining to hold in her big tits. Then with her tits out, Dolce tried to entice him more by showing him her big ass. Finally the man gave in and soon had Dolce bouncing up and down on top of him.
Tags: bondage, big tits, big tits, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Big Tit Cheerleader Taped And Gagged - Nyssa Nevers

Duration : 00:13:05 // Size : 574.29 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

When head cheerleader Nyssa Nevers cut my step-daughter from the squad, I swore I would get revenge. Now the snooty, big-titted beauty is tightly taped and isn't going ANYWHERE until she puts my step-daughter back on the team. When she refuses, she gets her mouth packed full of an old handkerchief, and finds her face rapidly disappearing under layer after layer of vet wrap to make sure she can't spit the wad out! Left alone to "reconsider" her decision, she thrashes and flops all over the bet, her cheerleader panties on full display as she squirms about hoping to get free. Her huge boobs constantly threaten to spill out of her low cut top as she throws herself all over the bed, angrily grunting and "mmmmppppphhh"ing into her packed mouth in frustration. She is making too much noise for my liking, so I cover her vet wrap gag with a few winds of tight black vinyl tape, driving the wad deeper into her throat and completely destroying any chance she had of being heard. She goes utterly ballistic when I tell her that not only will she be missing the competition, but my step-daughter be taking her place on the squad, and Nyssa will be trying to fight her way out of the hot trunk of my car as she comes home to be my personal little toy! She'll be learning quite a few new routines there! I leave her bound and gagged so I can watch my step-daughter on the squad, and poor Nyssa tries everything she can to break her bonds, but it's no use. She can't even manage to knock the phone off the hook to call for help!
Tags: tape bondage, cheerleaders, big tits, asian, did, tapegagged, nyssa nevers, bondage, tape bondage, damsel in, tape gagged, cheerleader, asian, big tits, high heels, pantyhose, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Enough Of Your Bitching After All This Was Your Idea

Duration : 00:14:23 // Size : 797.65 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Amanda Foxx Amanda had this guy help her pull off a robbery at the place she worked. When he took her to a hotel room, she thought they were going to split the money and go separate ways. But the man wanted to make this look real so no one would suspect Amanda was involved. After all if they suspected her, they would surely make her give up the person who helped. Having prepared for this, he made Amanda strip naked. Then he tied her up very tightly, because a real robber would not make this comfortable. Amanda tried to protest. But would a real robber not gag her. So the man stuffed and taped a pair of panties in her mouth to shut her up. Finally after adding more rope and hogtying Amanda, the man left her struggling bound and gagged. It would be hours before she was found. And, finding her like this, no one would ever suspect she was involved.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Roped My Pussy Tight

Duration : 00:13:05 // Size : 725.8 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lauren Phillips Re-edited from 2019 Someone rings Lauren's door bell. But it doesn't seem that anyone is home to answer. Suddenly we hear Lauren as she struggles out of a room. She is tied up and gagged and cannot get loose. She struggles to the door, but is unable to open it or let the person calling, know she is bound and gagged inside. The person leaves Lauren frustrated. She continues to struggle. But is of no use. Later, the man who tied her up returns. He uses more rope to secure her in a strict hogtie with her big tits out. To make matters worse, he has also tied rope tightly up between her legs. Now, the harder Lauren struggles, the deeper the rope pushes her panties up in her pussy.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Stuffed My Mouth With Panties And Left Me Tied Up Tight

Duration : 00:10:23 // Size : 389.07 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Goldie Blair Goldie's was home alone waiting for the cable guy to show up when someone knocked the door. Believing it was the cable guy, she opened the door. All of a sudden a man his way in and held Goldie down as he tied her up with rope. Then when she threatened to start screaming, he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth and tied a rag very tightly in her mouth to gag the big busted housewife. With Goldie now completely restrained and muffled, the man went about robbing the place. Sometime later, while Goldie was struggling hard to get loose, some one else started knocking at the door. Realizing it was the real cable guy, Goldie starting squealing through the gag as she tried to get to the door. The bad guy quickly came back in the living room and grabbed Goldie to make sure she could not get to the door. So unable to hear her and believing that no one was home, the person knocking at the door left. The man decided it was time to make his get away before anyone else came looking for Goldie. But before he left her, the man pulled her top down to expose her extremely large boobs. Goldie will then spend the rest of the day bouncing her big tits on the floor as she struggles to get herself loose.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Hot Little Latina Girl Hogtied In His Garage

Duration : 00:11:10 // Size : 619.65 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Chichi Medina He took Chichi into his garage, He had her gagged with hands tied in front of her. He made her get down on the floor where he her hands down to her ankles and left her like this as he went to get some rope. When he returned, he made Chichi take off her dress. he then hogtied her on the cold garage floor in just her garters, panties and stocking. Chichi was not wearing a bra. He stuffed her mouth with panties and taped her tight to gag her. he then left her struggling bound and gagged.

sabina

VIP
Title : He Kept The Neighbors Wife As His Bondage Slave

Duration : 00:11:24 // Size : 427.28 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Layla Mercedes He was going to move out of the country, but he wasn't going alone. He always had a thing for the Layla the lady next door and he decided that she would be going with him. After taking her, he took her down into his basement and made her strip down to her underwear. He then made her sit on a chair where he tied her up. To gag her, he stuffed her mouth and then wrapped packing tape around her face and mouth(On screen). Layla was well aware of his plan and knew she had to get away. She bounced around on the chair as she struggled hard to get loose. Later in the evening, he made Layla lie face down on the concrete floor. He removed her gag, but quickly replaced it with a ball gag. To make sure Layla stayed put, he put her in a tight hogtie that he connected to a ceiling beam. Layla knew now that she wasn't going anywhere and that she had no choice but to be his Bondage Slave.

sabina

VIP
Title : Calisa Bliss - Bikini Bound And Bitching

Duration : 00:11:57 // Size : 473.31 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

It's always a good idea to continue one's education, so today I invited the head of the IBGOA (International Bad Guys Of America) to test my skills in bondage so I could finally earn my medals. I also invited Calisa Bliss over to be my rope bunny, but she did not know that! Now, clad in a sexy pink bikini that shows off all of her charms, she is tightly bound in a reverse prayer, her legs tied in a lotus position, and she is none too happy about it! That's fine, since it gives me a chance to earn my "gag" badge, which I earn by stuffing a giant, firm white ball into her mouth and taping it in place with several turns of clear white tape! She won't be getting THAT out anytime soon! Boy, does it do a good job of quieting her down! I mean, she's still complaining and gag-talking like mad, but all I can hear is angry muffled grunts, sobs, and moans. Music to my ears! As she struggles to escape the ropes, my mentor can see what an effective job I have done, but he still wants to test me in two more areas: rug burns and hogties! Calisa is roughly shoved to the ground, her bound body rubbing roughly against my rug as I manhandle her into position and apply the hogtie! Now she's really helpless! As she thrashes and squirms, I am finally awarded my medals! To celebrate, my mentor and I go to lunch, leaving the poor bound bikini babe fighting like hell to get loose, but of course, it is all in vain! My mentor is very pleased, but Calisa is exactly the opposite!
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, tapegagged, gag talk, bikini, calisa bliss, bondage, rope bondage, did, bikini, gagged women, mouth packing, tape gagged, gag talk, reverse prayer, hogtied, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Ending 2021 With A Bang - Nye Live Show Special Part 3

Duration : 00:11:07 // Size : 253.88 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

At this point, I'm already gone, so having to just stand there, spread, with my neck roped to the rack was difficult. I couldn't stop trembling and while I'm barely able to stand, Martin pushes the dildo spreader up inside me so I have no choice but to stand straight. And when that wand is up against my pussy, I get lost in the orgasm and start dropping down onto the cock and choking myself so hard, Martin has to pull it away from underneath me.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged`, asiana starr, martin wiliams, live bondage show, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, dildo impalement, dildo predicament, bound orgasm, nipple clamps, high heels, spread, throat roped, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Broken In The Office - No Audio

Duration : 00:20:23 // Size : 419.62 MB // Video : 1920x1076 // Format : mp4

*Please note that this is a recording of the Live Office Stream therefore this video has no audio*
Sometimes we have remnants of toys laying around in the office from a previous roping so when I'm at my desk and Martin turns around to glance at me, how can he not see either a piece of rope, a random gag or a pile of leather laying on the desk. This is how I end up bound and gagged on the floor often. Tightly belted up at the ankles, waist and thighs. Elbows pinned, throat strapped, shirt pulled down to expose my tits and my lips passionately wrapped around a ball gag. Fuck, I love this so much..
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, submissive, topless, office bondage, high heels, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, leather bondage, leather restraints, leather belts, hogtied,

sabina

VIP
Title : Constance - Rug Burned

Duration : 00:09:58 // Size : 402.06 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Constance is bound in her bikini, big ball gag and leather cuffs. Her task is simple: find the key and release herself. I even gave her a hint: the key is under the rug! Of course, which rug I did not specify, and won't she be surprised to learn the real location! Of course, to keep her distracted in her search, I remove her bikini top so that she is exposed and humiliated, drooling all over herself as she searches in vain! Her frustration is VERY real, as was my delight!
Tags: bondage, did, topless, swallowing/drooling, bikini, struggling, constance, bondage, leather cuffs, padlocks, escape challenge, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, gag talk, topless, bikini, barefoot, tricked, struggle, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Calisa - Straitjacketed In The Basement

Duration : 00:12:22 // Size : 483.23 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Calisa is in a tight squeeze to be sure. Bound tightly in a straitjacket, her legs frogtied, the feisty girl is desperate for release, but with me as her caretaker, that isn't coming anytime soon! Tiring of her incessant yammering, I pull some medical bandage tightly between her teeth, making circuit after circuit until her jaw is jacked wide, and then I wrap it over her entire lower face1 It doesn't keep her very quiet, but it sure does please me! It's about time that mouthy got what was coming to her! As she thrashed and struggled in a mad attempt to escape her plight, I watched every second of her desperate attempts on a closed circuit camera. Deciding she had not suffered enough, I reinforced her gag with electrical tape, and by the time I was finished, tears were brimming in her eyes due to the vice-like squeeze her lovely face was gripped in. I figure she'll need at least six months of treatment like this, but who knows? Some folks take longer to recover than others!
Tags: bondage, straitjacket, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, gag talk, struggling, calisa bliss, bondage, straitjacket, rope bondage, frogtied, pantyhose, gagged women, wrap gagged, gag talk, tape gag, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Adara Stays In

Duration : 00:15:08 // Size : 663.62 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Adara has made plans to go out with her girlfriends. Her boyfriend does not take kindly to this news, and before Adara knows what is happening, she finds herself tightly bound, her panties pulled off and stuffed in her mouth, and her face sealed shut with microfoam tape. Her boyfriend leaves her to struggle while he calls the gals to let them know Adara won't be joining them. She struggles to free herself, but it's no use. When her boyfriend returns, he has a surprise for her. Seems he found out she had no plans to meet the girls, but instead is seeing another man! What will he do to teach her a lesson? Find out in this action-packed clip!!
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, tapegagged, did, blondes, adara, hogtie, mouthpacking, tape gagged, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Lola Leda Preparing For Her New Owner

Duration : 00:11:00 // Size : 1193.76 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip The video begins with Lola bound & gagged & seated in a chair. She squirms nervously against her bonds for a few minutes before the camera fades out. When the camera fades back in, Lola is tied exactly as before, but her dress has been removed. Lola struggles a bit more, then slides out of the chair & onto the floor where she continues to struggle.
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, rope bondage, gagged women, lola leda, first time, pantyhose, ballgag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Tied Up And Gagged The Wrong Girl

Duration : 00:14:08 // Size : 784.06 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella Ink Bella was resting when someone came into her home and grabbed her. before she could say anything, the person stuffed and taped her mouth to gag her. He then used rope to tie her up tight. As she struggled bound and gagged, Bella had no idea what this man wanted. Then he made a call and talked to someone about her being a witness in a court case. That was when she remembered that her step-sister left home earlier to testify in court about some criminal activity. She realized the man thought she was her step-sister and tied her up to keep her from going to court. Too Late! Her step-sister was already on her way. But being gagged, Bella could not let the man know this. The man started taking advantage of Bella's situation. He tied her with more rope and pulled her boobs out of her bra. Then the phone rang and the man answered. Apparently, the caller advised him that her step-sister was in court and that he tied up the wrong girl.

sabina

VIP
Title : Christmas Dress Part 1 - Lost For Words

Duration : 00:17:29 // Size : 274.23 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

I wanted to show off my sexy new red dress and heels that I had gotten for Christmas and the predicament my had me in was just the perfect way to flaunt it. He started of tying my elbows then bringing me to my knees in front of a cinder block. I was actually surprised that he had grabbed the penis gag and shoved that into my mouth instead of the usual ballgag but nonetheless, I was pleased. My neck was brought down so that I was bent forward and attached to the cinder block and finished me off with my hair tied to my strappadoed arms. I was in so much pain, I could hardly say a word. I stood on my knees for as long as I could take until he removed the penis gag and replaced it with a ballgag. When he strapped it to my head, I level of discomfort went sky high! Knees to the hard floor, elbows squeezed together, rope looped around my neck then pulled down to the cinder block, arms in a strappado and lifted high behind me, hair tied so tight and pulled back, and now the 2" ballgag sitting deep inside my mouth. It was hard to breathe, hard to swallow, hurt to move, and painful to scream so I tried my hardest to ease my mind into a happy place but I just couldn't get my focus off everything that was gong on all at once! HD 720.480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, live cams, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, damsel in, endurance, strappado, elbow tie, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive,

sabina

VIP
Title : Caught Getting Herself Off In Her Black Girdle

Duration : 00:12:23 // Size : 735.73 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Dahlia Delis Dahlia thinks she is going to be home alone tonight. So she dresses in her favorite sexy outfit. A black bra & panty girdle with stockings. Then she brings out her vibrating wand and starts to masturbate. But something unexpected happens. Her husband arrives home and catches her. Dahlia knows the punishment and lets him tie her up. He stuffs her mouth and ties a rag over her mouth so the neighbors will not hear her cries. After he torments her for a while, Dahlia gets impatient. "When is he going to pull my girdle down and do me?" she thinks to herself. She is to endure a little more including a little bit of spanking. But finally in the end, she gets what she wanted in the first place.

sabina

VIP
Title : Candaces Orgasm Surprise

Duration : 00:11:50 // Size : 885.54 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

When Candace came over to visit, i told her I had a surprise for her: I tied her to a chair in a very helpless position, her legs pulled high and spread apart, her arms locked in place. Not wearing any panties, it was easy to tell how turned on she was as she begged me for some playtime. I was only too happy to oblige and began teasing her sensitive little pussy with my favorite vibrator. As it happened, however, Candace had a surprise for ME! As she had her first shuddering orgasm, I learned that when she cums, she squirts!! As she came again and again, she created a genuine waterfall underneath her, running like a fountain from her body, spilling off the chair she was bound to and puddling beneath her! Her orgasms only grew in intensity as she was commanded not to cum without permission, but it's hard to ask for such when my hand was clamped over her mouth! Finally, her super sensitive pussy could handle no more, and my floor was drenched, so I left her bound to the chair, spent, so she could recover before round 2 began!
Tags: bondage, made to cum, squirting, hand over mouth, vibrator, did, candace, bondage, damsel in, orgasms, spread legs, exposed pussy, squirting, hand over mouth, vibraotr, climax, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Diana Knight Busty Secretary Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:10:22 // Size : 388.74 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Tags: bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, GNDB, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Full Figure Girl Driven Away Hogtied And Gagged In The Back Of Her Car

Duration : 00:16:22 // Size : 840.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Vicious Vamp as Michelle Michelle(Vicious Vamp) is a witness in a big court case. Today she is on her way to testify when she gets a flat tire out in the middle of nowhere. At first she thinks that she is very lucky that a man comes along to change the tire. But she soon finds out that he has come to make sure that she doesn't show up for court. A short time later, Michelle finds herself hogtied and gagged(On Screen) in the back of her car and being driven away. After a long ride, she finds herself in a garage and being taken out of the car. She is then taken into a basement room where she is re-tied with much more rope. She is also gagged again with her mouth stuffed and taped(On Screen). Finally she is hogtied on the floor again. Except this time, Her top and bra are pulled down so her big tits can bounce around freely as she struggles to get loose.

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!