• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Pretty Dress Dirty Floor Dirty Girl

Duration : 00:04:55 // Size : 76.23 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wearing my tiny, black, sparkly dress and platform stilettos, my elbows are tied, mouth is gagged, and a TIGHT little crotch rope to match! Watch me hop around till my heels fall off then end up rolling around the dirty floor in a strict hogtie.

HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, bondage, bdsm, asian, struggling, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, petite, barefoot, feet tetish, hogtie, ballgag, high heels, stilettos, small tits, damsel in, elbow bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/876cb9ab4d418

sabina

VIP
Title : Busty Aubrielle Bedbound

Duration : 00:06:49 // Size : 150.83 MB // Video : 852x478 // Format : mp4

Gorgeous Aubrielle Summer is a lingerie-clad temptress, luxuriating and flirting in a variety of bed-bondages. The busty beauty is ballgagged throughout, and she begins roped into a spreadeagle. Then we get to enjoy the view of her amazing backside and backseam stockings when she's tied into a face-down "Eiffel Tower" position. Aubrielle then experiences her first frogtie. Before long her bra is removed and her elbows are securely tied together. 1920x1080 HD
Tags: bondage, bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, lingerie, big tits, aubrielle summer, stockings & garters, bed-tie, bed-tied, spreadeagle, eiffel tower tie, frogtie, elbow bondage, stockinged feet, stocking footed, backseam stockings,
https://k2s.cc/file/c481e45dd2ff9

sabina

VIP
Title : Bondage Betrayal - Part Four - Alana Cruise

Duration : 00:13:21 // Size : 336.63 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

In the next part of the story, Federal agent Alana Cruise decides to secretly snoop around in her boyfriend's study. She wonders aloud why he's never let her in there and she begins looking at the papers on his desk. She immediately finds his file on Gia Derza as well as his mask, and she immediately realizes that he's really the mysterious operative known as "Paul." But no sooner does she come this startling conclusion when her boyfriend enters to ask what she's doing in his office. She confronts him with her unexpected discovery, but his response is to securely bind the slender beauty. She asks her villainous boyfriend if their relationship had been genuine or if it had all been part of a larger plot, and Paul taunts her by saying she'll never know. He then compels his former girlfriend to tape a message for the agency telling them she's being held by Paul and not to pursue them. The willowy brunette is then bandana-gagged and left to squirm while Paul goes through her phone to find out what information her agency may have on him. Later as Agent Alana's ordeal continues, her (now) ex-boyfriend pulls open her blouse to expose her perfect breasts and he hikes up her skirt to get a better peek at her pantyhose. The betrayed babe struggles and moans, crushed that he could treat her this way.
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, rope bondage, struggling, secretary, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, high heel bondage, miniskirt bondage, classic bondage, secretary bondage, office bondage, cleavegag, cleavegagged, blouse bondage, betrayed, caught snooping, bandana gag, brunette bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/ff40d1d686a10

sabina

VIP
Title : The Damsel Network - Part Six

Duration : 00:08:25 // Size : 556.9 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

In a bonus episode of "Go Hostagettes!" private eye Laura Lee guest stars. The gorgeous detective is caught snooping by the Coach, and he wants to know what she was looking for and who hired her. But the feisty damsel refuses to cooperate, and so she's ballgagged and frogtied hands-over-head. Her enormous breasts are bared, and she struggles in vain to escape a horrible fate! 1920x1080HD
Tags: bondage, bondage, cheerleaders, rope bondage, did, big tits, laura lee, uniform, costume, socks, sneakers, frogtie, frogtied, hands over head, hands overhead, aoh, ballgag, ballgagged, struggling, role play,
https://k2s.cc/file/959a7c425362b

sabina

VIP
Title : Ball Tied on the Bar Stool

Duration : 00:09:18 // Size : 144.94 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Elbows crushed, ankles tied, and legs and thighs are tied while my whole body is balanced on top of a small bar stool. My dom gags my pretty little mouth, ties rope around my neck, then pulls my head down, tying the end piece to the bar stool and leaves me there, unable to move. After a while of watching me struggle, he comes back to adjust the rope and ties my body into a TIGHT ball and admires his work well done as I moan and drool with pain. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, high heels, ballgag, drooling, struggling, submissive sluts, ball tie, elbow tie, elbow bondage, crotch rope, spanking,
https://k2s.cc/file/c0a1bb96b3f62

sabina

VIP
Title : Daisy And Charlotte Arrested Part 3

Duration : 00:09:58 // Size : 174.53 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Charlotte and Daisy are stuck waiting around for their new uniforms. Eventually officer Lo comes over and delivers, starting with Daisy. Once both girls are all cuffed up in their uniforms they get put in the cell. Come see the final part of this series!
Tags: Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,
https://k2s.cc/file/a8efdd093521f

sabina

VIP
Title : Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 2

Duration : 00:09:41 // Size : 163.14 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Natalie and Lisa are brought back to the station to be processed. Lisa is sure she can get them out of this. Officer Mackenzi gets down to it and gets the girls new uniforms. Come see what happens in this part 2!
https://k2s.cc/file/1266b277dd627

sabina

VIP
Title : Scared Shitless

Duration : 00:10:04 // Size : 158.79 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

With bondage comes pain, and for some, with pain comes pleasure but there was a sense of fear in with this position. I discovered that the psychological effect to being placed on top of a standing cinder block while completely immobilized was a huge fear factor for me. My wrists and elbows are tied, touching, ankles bound, crotch rope to my ass and pussy, and my mouth being gagged enabled me from verbalizing my fear of falling to my face! Watch as I stand COMPLETELY still the WHOLE time. My fear in my eyes as I am terrified of falling is PRICELESS! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, swallowing/drooling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, high heels, struggling, drooling, bdsm, submissive sluts, sweating, crotch rope, pantyhose, stockings,
https://k2s.cc/file/44bfda80cd8ee

sabina

VIP
Title : Bride-Napped - Part Four - Savannah Sixx

Duration : 00:07:20 // Size : 226.46 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

In the next part of this fantasy, bride Savannah Six has finally been told she's really been nabbed by a masked villain. While Savannah's captor waits for the groom-to-be to respond to his ransom demands, he keeps the beautiful bride comfortable while she's under wraps. Savannah is thoroughly bound lying down on the bed with her arms secured to her sides. She begs the cruel villain to let her go and not ruin her wedding day, but her pleas are answered with a tightly strapped ballgag. The bound and gagged bride struggles against the web of ropes but the restraints don't allow her much movement. Then later the masked baddie bares Savannah's luscious breasts for his own wicked amusement. But will the groom pay up so the wedding will go on without any more hitches?
Tags: bondage, did, big tits, rope bondage, struggling, ballgagged, savannah sixx, american damsels, bondage fantasy, costume bondage, bride bondage, bridal bondage, on-screen gagging, bed-tie, bed-bound, high heel bondage, gown bondage, male dominant, bridal gown, bed bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/592e9cca86463

sabina

VIP
Title : Bad Day for Asiana Part 2 - Magic Wand

Duration : 00:09:30 // Size : 149.06 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Part 2 starts as my sexy body remains in a full on strappado. Elbows tied and raised to the ceiling and mouth still silenced with a ball gag covered in drool. My Punisher comes up from behind and again, lifts my legs up and leaves me standing on one foot just to fuck with me. He lets me down and prompts me to place my feet together so he can tie them. He slightly lifts my dress up just enough to expose my ass and whips me until my cheeks are red. He grabs the new Hitachi Magic Wand that has just arrived that day and places it onto my pussy to get my juices flowing. Just as the pain starts to subside and I begin to get that feel good feeling, he takes it away from me, denying me of orgasm and unties me but he's not done yet. He removes every bit of rope except the one on my elbows. Undoing the rope that binds my wrists together and then re-tying my elbows tighter than it was before. He hangs me back into a strappado and leaves me there as he prepares for the next thing he plans to do do me. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, flogging, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondgage, bdsm, predicament bondage, spanking, whipping, flogging, high heels, strappado, ballgag, drooling, hitachi magic wand, orgasm, bound orgasm, asiana starr,
https://k2s.cc/file/7377d1eb31aef

sabina

VIP
Title : Drool Sweat Tears

Duration : 00:12:17 // Size : 192.26 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Drool, sweat, and tears explains it all! This is the absolute TIGHTEST HOGTIE I have ever experienced. First, my elbows were crushed together and then I am picked up and put on top of a table. I was then put into a hogtied and thought I could handle it until my whole body was wrenched together behind my back and I immediately start crying. The drool starts pouring and the sweat starts dripping. Hardcore bondage at it's finest!

HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, whippping, flogging, high heels, hoods, spreader bar, shoe fetish, petite, stilettos, fetish, ballgag,
https://k2s.cc/file/8ebf3d5b6eb25

sabina

VIP
Title : Treated Like A Slut Part 2

Duration : 00:13:43 // Size : 360.25 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

When I'm tied for a long period of time, I can be behaved for a while until things start getting to me. When things start getting to me, I start making noise and squirming around. Once I get to this point, the discomfort starts progressing by the minute, and when I know the end-time is near, I grow uncontrollably anxious. Too anxious for my own good. Then, just when I think I'm about to be released, Martin hits me with a mind fuck when my timer went off and sets it for another 10-minutes! I was so upset but I wanted to be a good girl. It's SO HARD when you love it, but hate it at the same time!
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgagged, drooling, asiana starr, martin willams, naked, hogtied, endurance bondage, endurance hogtie, elbow bondage, high heels, leather bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/6c663d1e298f1

sabina

VIP
Title : Intervention Custom Video Part 2

Duration : 00:23:44 // Size : 661.33 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I continue to struggle as much as I can but as soon as Martin attaches my hair to my wrists, it gets a lot harder to toss and turn about. It tires me out each time I flip myself from one side to another but it doesn't stop me from trying! Then, Martin figures I'm pretty filthy from rolling around on the ground so what better way to help me out than to spray me down, right?! That ice cold water can be so torturous but I don't mind it. I am thoroughly enjoying the feeling of being dirty, wet and completely helpless.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, handcuff and shackle fetish, bdsm, submissive sluts, self bondage, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, ball gaggef, hooded, self bondage, handcuffed, elbow bondage, crotch chain, hair bondage, struggling, water bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/a6dc71a6df794

sabina

VIP
Title : Strictly Zip Tied Part 1

Duration : 00:17:18 // Size : 425.2 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Zip ties are so tight! And they are NO JOKE either. Once they're zipped around my arms, that's the moment when I feel helpless. It's equivalent to a pair of cuffs being locked in place. The sound of each click as the cable ties get tighter around my skin make my pussy wet...
Anyway, Martin puts me in a strappdo for a little warm-up and it was very difficult but I fucking loved how my wrists being chained to the ceiling was the only thing keeping me in that position. This went on for a good while before taking me down and moving me into a frog tie. A naked frog tie. Mmm....
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, handcuff and shackle fetish, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ballgagged, zip tied, zip tie bondage, hogtied, hair bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, strappado, topless, submissive,
https://k2s.cc/file/7019a9c2bc2fd

sabina

VIP
Title : Punished

Duration : 00:16:50 // Size : 249.51 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Elbows already tied and mouth gagged, I am taken to the rope that hangs in the middle of the room and tied into a strappado. He pushes me around like a rag doll as I struggle to stand still as every movement that is made adds to the pain in my arms and shoulders. He spanks my ass and then teases my body, running his fingers across my stomach, delivering pain and pleasure. My hair is then pulled back and my elbows are raised and he continues to swing me about. The punishment does not end until he sees sweat, drool and tears. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, drooling, crying, screaming, ball gag, lingerie, high heels, damsel in, spanking, whipping, flogging,
https://k2s.cc/file/b960fa6d15d9c

sabina

VIP
Title : Charlotte Arrested Part 2

Duration : 00:12:10 // Size : 202.56 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Officer Natalie takes Charlotte back to the station for processing. Come see the final part of this series!
https://k2s.cc/file/5be2fece82511

sabina

VIP
Title : Punisher on a Roll Part 1 - Spreader Bar

Duration : 00:14:42 // Size : 230.86 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

My Punisher is on a roll tonight when he ties me on top of the pain table face down on my stomach, wrenches my elbows together, and spreads my legs with a spreader bar. He ties rope around my shoulders and attaches the rope to one of the bars under the table and pulls me back so that the top half of my body sits upright - OMG the PAIN!! I had to alter my way of breathing because the pressure on my stomach was unbearable. I thought that since I was in so much pain, the position was up to his standards but I was wrong. He came over again and tied my hair (one of his favorite things to do) and attached my pony tail to the spreader bar that held my legs apart. I was fucked! The ball was deep inside my mouth, head back, and it hurt like hell to adjust myself. Let's see how long he decides to keep me in this position... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, endurance, longevity, damsel in, submissive, asiana starr, high heels, ballgag, struggling, droling, live show, elbow bondage, spreader bar,
https://k2s.cc/file/a3e6efef44c1e

sabina

VIP
Title : Christmas Dress Part 1 - Lost for Words

Duration : 00:17:29 // Size : 274.23 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

I wanted to show off my sexy new red dress and heels that I had gotten for Christmas and the predicament my had me in was just the perfect way to flaunt it. He started of tying my elbows then bringing me to my knees in front of a cinder block. I was actually surprised that he had grabbed the penis gag and shoved that into my mouth instead of the usual ballgag but nonetheless, I was pleased. My neck was brought down so that I was bent forward and attached to the cinder block and finished me off with my hair tied to my strappadoed arms. I was in so much pain, I could hardly say a word. I stood on my knees for as long as I could take until he removed the penis gag and replaced it with a ballgag. When he strapped it to my head, I level of discomfort went sky high! Knees to the hard floor, elbows squeezed together, rope looped around my neck then pulled down to the cinder block, arms in a strappado and lifted high behind me, hair tied so tight and pulled back, and now the 2" ballgag sitting deep inside my mouth. It was hard to breathe, hard to swallow, hurt to move, and painful to scream so I tried my hardest to ease my mind into a happy place but I just couldn't get my focus off everything that was gong on all at once! HD 720.480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, live cams, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, damsel in, endurance, strappado, elbow tie, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive,
https://k2s.cc/file/02e54852a7c2f

sabina

VIP
Title : Cadence Cross-Sleepsack Bound Orgasm Denial

Duration : 00:06:28 // Size : 143.62 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Cadence Cross is strapped into a sleepsack, with a Hitachi strapped to her pussy! With 5 strategically placed leather straps, this poor babe is helpless! Having to endure the constant buzzing of the Hitachi, the initial pleasure is easy to endure...but she gets close to an orgasm, she pleads to the camera, to please be allowed to cum. The cameraman shakes his camera NO! Again she begs, but is told NO. The Hitachi is pushed on high, then turned off...poor Cadence just seems to not be having as much fun!

Finally the Hitachi is turned on again and permission is given to cum, and just as Cadence cums, the Hitachi is shut off once again! But the orgasm is rolling and cute little Cadence is one satisfied little slut...
Tags: Mummification, Orgasm Challenge,
https://k2s.cc/file/1700e60203155

sabina

VIP
Title : Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 1 of 2

Duration : 00:25:20 // Size : 397.51 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

This is an AWESOME custom where I play a bitchy boss who is stalked by a very disgruntled employee. As I approach my vehicle after leaving the office, he sneaks up behind me and kidnaps, then takes me away at point. He takes me to some run-down shed and tells me about his revengeful plan of selling me to a madame to work as a sex toy in some brothel in Thailand. Still unaware of who this mystery man is, he ties me up with a crotch rope, elbow tie, and attaches a bucket of large rocks to my crotch rope and leaves me there for 3 hours whiles he makes a phone call to Thailand in hopes that I am worthy enough to work for them. When he comes back to let me know of the good news, he releases me and orders me to strip down and slip into a slutty whore outfit and heavy make-up. Crying and hesitant to follow his orders, he hurries me around as he pervertedly watches me undress. Now in a skin tight skirt, stripper heels, and fishnet stockings, he explains that I must demonstrate my deep-throat skills with a large dildo. Refusing to do so, he shoves it in my mouth until I obey him. Aggravated that I am uncooperative, he whips me repeatedly until I do what he says. He grabs the video camera in which the Thai madame watches on the other end, and gives me one more chance to prove my skills to her. In complete tears, I work the cock and I do it right, in fear for what he will do to me next. Somewhat pleased with my half-ass demonstration, he turns the camera off and prepares me for shipping.... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, bdsm, dildo sucking, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, custom video, high heels, hogtie, crotch rope, story line, asiana starr, stockings, dildo, pantyhose,
https://k2s.cc/file/06e8cc03b20b4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!