• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Handjobs collection

Mira
Teasing Marathon: The Plastic Pussy

Today I bought my husband an extreme chastity device with a lot of sharp steel spikes. I lock his pathetic cock in this evil toy and I tease it in several ways. I wanna push my slave beyond his pain limit because watching him suffer makes me so horny! The impossible cumshot challenge continues and my husband has to fuck a realistic juicy plastic pussy while his cock is still locked in the sadistic chastity ring. His pathetic cock looks like a real rainbow, there are red, blue, indigo, violet colours as well. This hellish chastity toy almostcompletely destroy his cock while he begs me to mercy.




MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:01 ` 360 Mb

:: Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4df6d25cfa145/8512hj.mp4
 
Dirty Lady
Rubbing on My Tanned Ass: Assjob, Handjob, Titjob and Cum on My Big Boobs

It was a hot day on the beach in Africa. I spent the whole day in the hot sun in my mini bikini and my sweet ass turned red... so I went to the shower to get some cream for my ass. And yes damn it I got every drop of cream out of his balls.




MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:07:07 ` 457 Mb

:: Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3adb715b64b2a/8513hj.mp4
 
Alexandra Straps
Handjob after Chastity Release

This was one of the few where I let him out of his chastity only because of a custom request LOL, but I did enjoy finger Fembryce's tight ass and stroking his cock that wasn't fully hard, probably having been in chastity for a very long time.




MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:12:34 ` 669 Mb

:: Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8dca1e098de79/8517hj.mp4
 
Marigold Rubber Gloves Handjob, Blowjob and Facial

So I come home to find a load of washing up and some Marigold yellow rubber gloves on the counter... you seem to have something planned for me, but then so do I. I have some lovely stockings on under my skirt and am I ready to tease you. I sit in front of you and slowly put on the rubber gloves, caressing my body with them, removing my skirt and pinching my nipples. Why don't you come over here and feel these gloves all over your cock while I stroke and suck it, until you explode all over my face.




MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:56 ` 809 Mb

:: Download

https://k2s.cc/file/96b35d1bfa7d0/8520hj.mp4
 
Lexi Love
Lexi Love Edges and Milks a Big Cock

Here's the first scene from my new cock milking series! This scene was so amazing to film and watch him squirm as I stroke and milk all the cum out if his cock right on to the floor I loved edging him with my vibrator and every time he was just about to cum, I pulled it off to ruin his orgasms and make him beg for me to keep going. All he wanted was for me to make him throb and pump his cum out but I wanted to have fun with it and make him be patient untill I decided it was time for him to cum! He really went crazy when I stuck the vibrator on his asshole while slow pulling down on his cock at the same time. There is just something so hot about being in control of a man's cock while it is bent behind him! This was filmed after coming home from fuck a huge bull and getting creampied all day.




MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:27:18 ` 1310 Mb

:: Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8831253608167/8522hj.mp4
 
Sabina Rouge
Sabina Rouge Edging Experiments

I got super excited when Saucy Sabina expressed the desire to dominate my cock in a steamy handjob vape session. She has always been submissive-natured but her switch to the domme-side here had my cock begging for release! I could barely keep my cool from l the explosions of sensation she brought to the family jewels! This cute little firecracker sure knows how to drive a fellah wild.




MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:39:44 ` 1690 Mb

:: Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6ff4f5c8b04cb/8530hj.mp4
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top