• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Great pain, Great pleasure Pics

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
The Rush Part 6

The Rush - Part 6

Cast photos: Shawna Lenee
Name: The Rush - Part 6

Information:
Number: 20
Resolution: 1099x1648
Size: 8 Mb
Format: jpg

Genre: bdsm
Description: Wild horny blonde babe get screwed from behind after giving a nice blowjob

DOWNLOAD FILE: The Rush - Part 6 - 8 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Domination victim Cindee

Domination victim - Cindee

Cast photos: Cindee White
Name: Domination victim - Cindee

Information:
Number: 172
Resolution: 1280x853
Size: 37 Mb

Genre: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Description: Professor Evil found the perfect subject for his wicked experiments. Cindee finds herself tied to the bed in a laboratory, but she doesn't know what's waiting for her - until Professor emerges with his electric stimulator that would soon made Cindee to cum... against her will! No matter what her mind says, her body reacts in a different way. The confused girl bursts into hysteric tears as she comes...

DOWNLOAD FILE: Domination victim - Cindee - 37 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Domination victim Avril

Domination victim - Avril

Cast photos: Avril
Name: Domination victim - Avril

Information:
Number: 154
Size: 34 Mb

Genre: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, blonde
Description: 'Help me, I'm blonde!' says the writing on Avril's tee, and after reading it you could be sure she's indeed that dumbass type of teen girl - who's just the perfect plaything for a business man who loves power plays. So time to take off that business suit and get down to brass tacks, the unsuspecting blondine domination victim is already hogtied and securely fastened, not knowing what will happen next...

DOWNLOAD FILE: Domination victim - Avril - 34 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Sex Cult: Act 1

Sex Cult: Act 1

Cast photos: Joanna Angel, Ramon Nomar
Name: Sex Cult: Act 1

Information:
Number: 35
Resolution: 1920x1280
Size: 10 Mb

Genre: Joanna Angel, Anal, Fishnets, Tattoo/Piercing, Ink Queens, Boots, Fetish
Description: Nominated - All-Sex Release of the Year, XBIZ 2020Joanna Angel solemnly enters the ceremonial sex dungeon. Clad in red leather thigh-high boots and a tiny bikini top, she's ready and willing to get fucked. When Ramón Nomar shows up, he's ready for Joanna too, lifting her up against the wall before he rubs her already-wet pussy, teasing her with a whip as Joanna gasps, aching for more. He bends down, burying his face in Joanna's pussy, sending her into a frenzy as she begs for his cock. Ramón makes Joanna wait an agonizing moment before he scoops her into his arms and finally gives her what she craves, holding her up in the air as he drills his cock into her. The delicious debauchery of the sex cult is JUST beginning...

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sex Cult: Act 1 - 10 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Strange hobbies...

Strange hobbies...

Cast photos: Brooke Banner
Name: Strange hobbies...

Information:
Number: 166
Resolution: 1280x851
Size: 42 Mb

Genre: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, lingerie, babes
Description: Brooke's hobby is to fill her pussy with jism. She met Justin Magnum at a party, and Brooke was brave enough to tell him about her 'hobby', and Justin didn't want to disappoint Brooke, so he spanked her, and fucked her wet pussy, because spanking was Justin's naughty little secret...

DOWNLOAD FILE: Strange hobbies... - 42 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Bondage experiment

Bondage experiment

Cast photos: Sophie Moone
Name: Bondage experiment

Information:
Number: 101
Resolution: 834x1280
Size: 32 Mb

Genre: masturbation, bdsm, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, Solo
Description: I like to experiment with new things, so when I saw some bondage pix on the net I knew I'll try it also. But I wasn't prepared that I'd lie on the balcony, all tied up and the neighbours and passers-by would photograph me as well!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Bondage experiment - 32 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Work Of Art

Work Of Art

Cast photos: Peach, Mistress Violet
Name: Work Of Art

Information:
Number: 15
Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 3 Mb

Genre: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, Big Toys
Description: Mistress Violet brings Nora to make some art. She drags her pet to the floor and puts wax all over her body. Then once the wax cools, she spanks her to break the wax. Leaving her all colorful.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Work Of Art - 3 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Guidance

Guidance

Cast photos: Alina Lopez, Tommy Pistol
Name: Guidance

Information:
Number: 35
Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 8 Mb

Genre: Brunette, Piercings, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job
Description: GUIDANCESCHOOL COUNSELOR TAKES ADVANTAGE AND ROUGH FUCKS TROUBLED TEENSCENE opens on Jamie, a beautiful 18-year-old girl, as she sits at her kitchen table doing homework one afternoon after school. The student is copying notes from one of her text books when she hears a car pull in the drive and slam on the brakes. Panicking, she quickly gathers her things and rushes up the stairs, narrowly missing her father as he staggers inside. The mean-looking man slams the door and yells at the 'bitch' to get down and make him dinner.CUT to Jamie, cowering in a corner of her room, as the door bursts open and her father barges in. He takes a sip from his bottle, before undoing his belt and threatening the girl to get downstairs and do as she is told.CUT TO TITLE PLATEJamie walks down the street in her school uniform, clutching her books. She looks shell-shocked and spaced out, almost bumping into a passerby as she stares ahead aimlessly.CUT to a teacher's lounge. Mr. Harris, the school's guidance counselor, is eating his lunch when one of his colleagues asks to join him. They small talk for a few minutes about work before the teacher mentions having some concerns over one of his homeroom students. Jamie is a bright, gifted girl, but something has happened to her this semester. Her once-perfect grades are slipping, and her attitude has really changed. He is worried that something might be happening at home and asks Mr. Harris if there is anything he can do to help. With college applications coming up, the guidance counselor suggests that the teacher send her in to receive some mandated counseling. It's normal for seniors this time of year and, while they are going over her post-secondary options, he will be happy to see if he can help in any other way. The teacher agrees and thanks him before excusing himself to get back to class.TEXT PLATE: The Next DayMr. Harris sits in his office reading when there is a knock on the door. He quickly drops his book, reaches into his desk for some mouth wash, and gargles it into his coffee cup before straightening himself out and going to the door. Jamie is standing there meekly. She hands him a hall pass signed by her teacher and says she is supposed to see him for the college applications. Mr. Harris smiles and invites her inside, shutting the door.Asking the girl to sit down, Mr. Harris takes a seat behind his desk and studies the girl. She is beautiful but broken, with closed body language and an anxious looking face. 'You've never come to see me before,' he begins. She shakes her head. He introduces himself and gives the girl a quick background on his role at the school. He has been a member of the faculty for two years. He has an associated degree in child psychology. He is a big believer in the importance of counseling, especially as it relates to later adolescence and the transition years between teenager to adult. He asks how old she is and Jamie, without making eye contact, tells him she just turned 18-years-old. He smiles. 'That was a certainly an interesting age,' he recalls. 'There's a lot of change happening in your life, isn't there? Does it feel like a perfect storm?' Jamie tries to change the subject. 'My teacher said you had to talk to me about college?' Mr. Harris stares at her for a moment, smiling, before snapping back to the task at hand. He asks the girl some questions about her school plans. Has she thought about what she'd like to major in and where in the country she'd like to study? Jamie seems very distraught, as she chokes out that she would really love to attend Northwestern ... but she knows she isn't going to be able to. Mr. Harris leans in and takes the girl's hand. 'You can do anything you put you mind to!' He says encouragingly. Jamie looks down at them holding hands and seems very preoccupied by it. She even rubs her finger gently across his.Mr. Harris pulls away and moves behind her. He starts to talk about his role as a guidance counselor. 'I know you were sent in here to talk about one thing,' he begins. 'But I want you to consider this a safe space. A place where you can talk about anything.' Jamie stares down at her feet and asks if she can be dismissed. She doesn't need an application. Mr. Harris cuts her off. 'Gone are the days where a counselor like me simply sits in their office handing out applications and waiting for crisis to occur.' He says. 'I'm here to listen and help you in any way I can, be it academic, developmental or even personal.' Jamie looks up at him, her eyes welling up. From his vantage point, Mr. Harris can sneak a look down the white blouse of her uniform. He tries to avert his eyes, but the girl is very beautiful, and he can't help himself. 'Are you sure there isn't anything you would like to talk to me about?' He asks, gently putting his hand on her shoulder. This time, the girl doesn't touch him back. She just starts to cry.'I can't go to college ... because my father came back home,' she says tearfully. Mr. Harris asks her to explain and the girl confesses that her father had recently been released from prison. Her mother had no choice but to let him back in, even though he had always been a very bad man. In the last six months, he has gambled and drank all the money they had saved for her school. Now, mom is barely home, and dad is home too much. It's getting bad. Mr. Harris hugs the girl as she confesses her family secrets. His hands slowly wander down her back and rest at the top of her school girl skirt. He closes his eyes, trying to remain professional while Jamie buries herself in his chest. 'Does your father hurt you in any way?' Mr. Harris asks nervously. Jamie nods into his chest, starting to rub her hands over the man's back as she breaks down. Mr. Harris bites his lip, looking at the closed door of his office. 'What does he do to you exactly?' he whispers. She looks up at him. 'He fucks me up,' she says, kissing the counselor.The troubled school girl aggressively kisses her counselor, backing him up against his desk. He tries to pry her off, telling her that it isn't appropriate for him to be doing this. Finally, she slumps back into her chair. 'I'm so messed up inside,' she screams. 'I don't know what to do with myself!' Not wanting to raise suspicions, Mr. Harris hushes her and darts over to make sure his door is locked. He stutters that everything is going to be ok, he won't tell anyone what happened. She should consider him a friend. He tries to pinch himself to stop the growing bulge in his trousers. She looks at him, her mascara running. 'Are you married?' She asks. Mr. Harris nods. She puts her head in her hands. 'I'm so sorry,' she says, breaking down. 'I'm just confused.' Mr. Harris stares at her, conflicted between his attraction and his sense of duty. From his POV, we see him scan her body as she twitches in her seat looking up at him with doe-eyes. 'It's ok, Jamie.' He says, opening his arms. She goes in to hug him again and they stare at each other, their lips inches away. 'Will you tell anyone?' She asks. He shakes his head. 'Everything is confidential in this room,' he finds himself saying. She bites her lip. 'I need to feel something inside of me other than my father,' she says back. 'Can you please help me?' There is a very long silence, as the sexual tension builds between them. Finally, unable to take it anymore, Mr. Harris throws the girl down on his desk, pulling down her panties and undoing his pants. He grabs his dick and stares at Jamie's bare ass, as she turns back to him. 'Please do it,' she begs as the guidance counselor slides inside of her.BG Rough Sex Scene. As they have sex, the broken schoolgirl demands that Mr. Harris fuck her harder and harder. Finally, he cums on her face.Panicked by what has happened, Mr. Harris tries to wipe up the girl's face and get her back into her clothes. 'I think you should probably take the rest of the day off,' he says nervously. 'Just to give this a little space. I'll write you a permission slip. Is there anywhere safe you can go?' He starts to throw his own clothes back on and write up the slip on his desk, his hands shaking, as Jamie looks defeated again. She tells him she has nowhere to go. He suggests calling a friend. She throws down her bag and screams that she doesn't have any friends. He suggests a women's shelter again but, by this time, the girl has begun crying again. Frantically searching for ideas, he ends up suggesting she come to his house that night. 'I can tell my wife it's an emergency,' he stammers. Jamie stops crying and nods, thanking the man. He tells her to sit tight while he pulls out his phone and dials his wife, his fingers now fumbling uncontrollably. As the phone rings, he motions to the girl to keep calm. 'Hi honey...' he says, his voice breaking.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Guidance - 8 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
A Willing Pet

A Willing Pet

Cast photos: Laurah
Name: A Willing Pet

Information:
Number: 112
Resolution: 853x1280
Size: 26 Mb

Genre: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Description: Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master's cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur's pet once and forever.

DOWNLOAD FILE: A Willing Pet - 26 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Andy goes down to the dungeon

Andy goes down to the dungeon

Cast photos: Andy Brown, Mandy Bright
Name: Andy goes down to the dungeon

Information:
Number: 195
Size: 53 Mb

Genre: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette
Description: Mandy took Andy Brown down to the dungeon to try her out and see how much domination this girl could take. Mandy tied her up and started in on her pussy and before long she was screaming in sexual pleasure and she likes how good it feels when Mandy makes it hurt so good in all the right spots - Mandy isn't the master of domination for nothing!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Andy goes down to the dungeon - 53 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
I don't play nice

I don't play nice

Cast photos: Mandy Bright, Kathia Nobili
Name: I don't play nice

Information:
Number: 193
Size: 53 Mb

Genre: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits
Description: That's what Mandy Bright said to Kathia when she told her she wanted to be her new play toy. So Kathia got more than what she asked for when Mandy tied her up really tight and started to bring out the oversize dildos, putting them deep inside Kathia's mouth and ass, giving her a taste of herself. Those rope marks will be around long after the pain is gone as a reminder!

DOWNLOAD FILE: I don't play nice - 53 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Smile?

Smile?

Cast photos: Safira White
Name: Smile?

Information:
Number: 249
Size: 57 Mb

Genre: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, brunette, one on one
Description: Safira White is a very cheeky little girl, she's all smiles and Master had to be very hard with her to make that smirk off her face... but it seems the harder he hit, the more she smiled! Come on in and see how she copes with severe corporal punishment...

DOWNLOAD FILE: Smile? - 57 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Audiency at Mistress Kathia part 1

Audiency at Mistress Kathia - part 1

Cast photos: Salome, Kathia Nobili
Name: Audiency at Mistress Kathia - part 1

Information:
Number: 298
Size: 72 Mb

Genre: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde
Description: Salome might be a beautiful young hottie, but her mesmerizing eyes and lusty body won't affect Mistress Kathia's cold heart. The Mistress shows no mercy, as she dildofucks the hogtied slavegirl. Salome's wrists are still burning red after letting her go, and this domination session is not something she might easily forget!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Audiency at Mistress Kathia - part 1 - 72 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Crimson heat

Crimson heat

Cast photos: Yvette Balcano
Name: Crimson heat

Information:
Number: 65
Size: 21 Mb

Genre: anal, bdsm, blowjob, double penetration, foot, fetish, threesome
Description: The color crimson is everything I am. It's heat, it's passion, it's vividness - and naught as well. Just the way I am. I enjoy to be naughty - and if this means I'm always ready to get two fat cocks up in my pussy and arse, well, then I'm naughty, indeed - and love to live up to my fantasies!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Crimson heat - 21 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Drink Up!

Drink Up!

Cast photos: Barbie Pink
Name: Drink Up!

Information:
Number: 207
Size: 39 Mb

Genre: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, black hair
Description: Barbie Pink learns what is total Domination. She seems to be cocky when she arrives to the Master's lair, but this cockiness is swiftly broken by Master David's knowing hands. Being tied up, slapped and fucked, Barbie cannot do else but admit her submission, but her domination can only end if she sips the cocktail her Master serves.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Drink Up! - 39 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
The beauty and the beast

The beauty and the beast

Cast photos: Alexis Malone
Name: The beauty and the beast

Information:
Number: 61
Size: 15 Mb

Genre: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, femdom, fetish, lingerie
Description: How can a fragile beauty like Alexis love a brute? Well, here's the secret: the beast could satisfy her best! So make some room for horny instincts, atavistic desires, and wild, wild passionate sex!

DOWNLOAD FILE: The beauty and the beast - 15 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Rizzo Ford First DP

Rizzo Ford First DP

Cast photos: Rizzo Ford, Will Havoc, Donny Sins
Name: Rizzo Ford First DP

Information:
Number: 80
Resolution: 1280x1920
Size: 100 Mb

Genre: Girl/Boy, Anal, Big Tits, Punk Girl, College, Tattoo/Piercing, Ink Queens
Description: Can I get a HELL YEAH for Rizzo Ford's first double penetration ever?! It's such a turn on when a woman knows she NEEDS to have her tight holes stuffed full and stretched to the limits - with Rizzo undulating sexily and dragging her prey by the suspenders! Will Havoc and Donny Sins excitedly take turns fingering and licking her ass and pussy, filling her mouth and throat deep with dick readying them for DP battle. There's no better feeling of full orgasmic bliss and a creamy load to the face than knowing you're what makes this sex sandwich the best!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Rizzo Ford First DP - 100 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Tied Up Meat

Tied Up Meat

Cast photos: C.J. Wild
Name: Tied Up Meat

Information:
Number: 246
Size: 45 Mb

Genre: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, Big Ass
Description: C.J.Wild is nothing more but a tied up meat for Mugur. The blonde is helpless, cannot move, and cannot protest, and Mugur freely can do whatever he wants and Mugur wants a lot. She wants poor C.J's body, spirit, she wants to turn the girl into a mere fucking toy and no question about it, he exactly will do that!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Tied Up Meat - 45 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Lace and whip

Lace and whip

Cast photos: Anastasia Pierce, Paige Richards
Name: Lace and whip

Information:
Number: 19
Resolution: 1280x909
Size: 5 Mb

Genre: lesbian, bdsm, babes, milf, black hair, latex n leather
Description: Lace, whip, sexy lingerie, Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards. One hot lesbian set of pictures and video is more than ready for you ;) Waiting for you to click and explore the world of female domination! Anastasia Pierce vs. Paige Richards; hard lesbian sex on soft king bed. Or queen bed should I say? ;)

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lace and whip - 5 Mb

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Warning! Danger!

Warning! Danger!

Cast photos: Mika Tan
Name: Warning! Danger!

Information:
Number: 132
Resolution: 1280x848
Size: 44 Mb

Genre: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, interracial, lingerie
Description: Mika Tan is the most dangerous witch of all times! She is coaxing her victims with charm, but when they are close enough it is too late! She had to be locked up in a cage, but she is still too dangerous! Non of the dicks can resist!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Warning! Danger! - 44 Mb

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!