• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Goddesses, Princesses, Mistresses - Instructions on Worship

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Jessica in Seal the Deal

Genre: #Ass Worship, #Blackmail Fantasy, #Brat Girls, #Bratty, #Financial Ruin Fantasy, #Goddess Worship, #JOI, #Mean Girls, #Pantyhose Tease, #Stocking Fetish,
Length: 309 MB for 00:15:52
Description: We were both sent here by our respective companies as the top sales representatives to land a deal today. We are the BEST they have, although I’m much younger than you. This is the first time we’ve ever had to compete against each other and this is a huge deal. It’s kind of awkward that this place could only fit us into the same time slot for this meeting but that’s okay. We chit chat in the waiting room for a bit, anticipating a knock at the door that will summon us in, one after another, so we can pitch our product. You’re going first and I’ll go right after you. You’re a big shot, notorious and pretty cocky. I wish you luck and ask what your secret is and you chuckle. I think I’ll be having the last laugh though… one of the top representatives of your companies, both being famous for always sealing the deal and this is the first time we’ve had to go against each other. Both of us have a meeting with a company that we want to seal the deal with.

Format: AVI
Video: 1920x1080, 2 589 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 309.5 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Lindsey - 4th of July Pay Game

Genre: #Blonde Goddess, #Brat Girls, #Goddess Worship, #Independence Day 2019, #Tease and Denial, #Verbal Humiliation,
Length: 733 MB for 00:08:24
Description: Let's play a game to celebrate America's birthday. When I swipe My bikini top up, you pay $50. Swipe down it's $75. A nice easy game for you to play along with as you jerk yourself silly for Me. This bikini is so fucking cute and I look amazing. We both know that I take from you because it's easy and I'm greedy. you're just lucky that your dick enjoys emptying out your bank account for My hot body.

Format: MP4
Video: 1280x720, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 251 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 732.9 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Lindsey - Beta's Truth

Genre: #Blonde Goddess, #Brat Girls, #Goddess Worship, #Pussy Denial, #Tease and Denial, #Tit Worship,
Length: 849 MB for 00:09:44
Description: you're so desperate for attention from women who hate you. It's getting out of hand. Some might call it an addiction. you're addicted to the attention of hot women. Thing is, the only attention you can ever get is negative. That's okay, you make do. At first you just tolerated it. you knew it was all you could get. Now look at you. you're a total mess for the truth. you get so hard every time you're called a loser. you can't help but jerk off to the truth. Women hate you! Use make up codes IWANTMORE give2lindsey, MOREMOREMORE and prove that you're a good boy.

Video: 1280x720, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 250 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 848.8 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Lindsey - Topless Ignore

Genre: #Brat Girls, #FemDom, #Ignore Fetish, #Ripoff, #Tease and Denial,
Length: 1.29 GB for 00:09:11
Description: you are always so desperate. I know I can toss a clip up completely ignoring you and of course you'll still pay. This time you'll even pay extra because I'm topless.

Video: 1920x1080, 19.9 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 249 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Lindsey – Goon For My Ass Loser

Genre: Humiliation, Degradation, Annilingus, POV Ass Worship, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking
Length: 390 MB for 00:05:16
Description: Is the little loser already on his knees? Are you excited to worship my ass? It’s like the highlight of your life. The only thing that feels good to you is getting to pay to stroke to me. It’s all that you have to look forward to. Stroking, begging, and spending, this is your entire world. If you want to see my ass, I want you to beg. And I know how badly you want to see it. I want to know how badly you think you need it. I wanna know how much you truly love my ass. And I know you love it because it’s so fucking perfect.

There it is loser. My big, round juicy ass. It’s just a dose of what you’ve been needing, everything you’ve been aching for. It’s all right here on your computer screen. And don’t worry, it’s not going anywhere. It looks so good in my tight little dress. And when I pull it up and show you my ass it’s really going to fuck you up. You take ass obsession to the next level, don’t you?

You’re so needy for my ass. My ass is all that matters to you. Anytime you see a clip with my ass in it you just have to buy it. You jump to buy it. Good boy. Take it all in from down there on your knees right where you belong as you jerk yourself stupid.

I know you’re going to watch this over and over again, rewiring your own brain. You’re becoming so addicted to my ass. You’re going to need to buy all of my ass clips. You need this collection to just beat your stupid cock to every single night when you’re all alone. You’re always all alone. You’ll always need my ass. You feel this need to worship and pay my ass as your goon away to it. Now watch it again loser, watch it until you can’t think anymore.

Video: 1280x720, 9 999 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 93.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Nikki – My Lovely Spit

Genre: Spit, Spitting, Spit Fetish,
Length: 924 MB for 00:05:22
Description: You love my scents and flavors don’t you slave? The smell and taste of my bodily wastes drive you mad. Well today is your lucky day my little piglet as I’ll let you pay to be my spit bucket. Open wide, close your eyes and pay while you wait for my spit to transfer from my mouth to yours. Go ahead and edge slave while you consume my waste, and go buy me something off my wishlist to show your appreciation of my generosity.

Video: 3840x2160, 23.9 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 415.4 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Harley LaVey, Worship My Fit Body

Genre: Ass Worship, Body Worship, Boob Worship, Fitness, Fitness Fetish, Fitness Posing, Goddess Worship, Worship, Worship Goddess, Yoga Pants
Length: 440 MB for 00:11:57
Description: It’s no secret that I work hard in the gym to maintain my perfect figure. My tight tiny little waist, long toned legs and perky round bubble butt, it’s no wonder you can’t stop staring. And why should you? I don’t do all of this for nothing! But it’s almost sad to see you drooling from a distance, why don’t you come a little closer, get a real POV view, and while you’re down there, why don’t you worship me like you should.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 152 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 440.4 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Honour May – I’m All Yours

Genre: Braless, Brunette, Busty, Cleavage, Dirty Talk, Downblouse, Dress, Large Nipples, Nipple Pokies, Nipple Slip, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease
Length: 319 MB for 00:07:13
Description: Honour is getting ready to go out, she is wearing a very revealing dress and you are worried that she is going to get too much attention. She tells you not to worry and that she is all yours, she can tell you are getting turned on though so to put your mind at ease she decides to get you to wank over her while she teases you with her tits!

Video: 1920x1080, 6 041 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 126 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 318.6 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Jessica Starling – Mommy Shows You How to Jerk

Genre: JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Handjob, POV Handjob, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Taboo, Role Play, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk
Length: 2.63 GB for 00:17:59
Description: You’re supposed to be in bed, but you go into mommy’s room to tell her something’s been preventing you from dozing off. When she asks what the problem is, you present her your raging erection. She explains that just means you’re excited and it’s perfectly natural for boys your age to have them, but you insist it’s preventing you from resting. Mommy asks if you want her to show you how to make it go away, then retrieves a large dildo for demonstration. She instructs you to copy her actions on the dildo on your own cock and to listen to what she tells you to do. You get even harder as mommy shows you how to touch yourself, and she remarks how impressed she is by your size. Mommy sees you staring at her chest and pulls out her big, beautiful tits to help you cum. Mommy knows you just wanted to show her your hard cock — she’s seen you masturbating before. You know how to do this. You just wanted mommy to tell you how. But, mommy says she’s happy you showed her, because the sight of her baby boy stroking his big, hard cock is making her pussy drip. Mommy gives you a cum countdown and begs for you to cum for her. After you blow your load, mommy moans and says next time she’ll help her baby boy cum herself.

Video: 1920x1080, 20.6 Mb/s, 59.940 fps
Audio: 250 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.6 GB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kerri King - SchoolGirl RolePlay Edging Instructions

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
Length: 640 MB for 00:10:53
Description: We both know that unfortunately I’m struggling lately with my GPA, and being my Experimental Psychology 101 professor, I think I have a plan to raise my grade from a C to an A…utilizing some of the reverse psychology and manipulation skills in my own arsenal, I plan to instruct YOU this time. How, you may ask? By making you edge, jerk off, repeat…until you finally cum all over my sexy school uniform, face, tits, and pigtails…don’t worry this will stay between us. I am looking forward to that adjusted grade, and giving you a raise to remember me by in more ways than one.

Video: 1280x720, 7 990 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 222 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 640.3 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kerri Kings Clip Store- Step-daddy's Day Part 1

Genre: #Dirty Talk, #Edging, #Fantasies, #JOI, #Mind Fuck, #Orgasm Control, #Step-Daddy Step-Daughter Fantasy,
Length: 1.32 GB for 00:15:33
Description: It’s time, for you to relax for your big day and listen to your manipulative princess. I want you to edge, jerk, edge again..all while I tease you in the sexy dress you bought me, and of course behind stepmommy’s back…tomorrow we will celebrate our sneaky tryst with release!”

Video: 1280x720, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 106 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Keziah - Matt Mind Fuck

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
Length: 668 MB for 00:11:27
Description: *This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**
You’re going to be even more obsessed with me, Matt. Stare, stroke, fantasize. Just remember – you don’t deserve orgasms. You don’t deserve to see me naked. All you get is denial ~

Video: 1920x1080, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps
Audio: 187 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 668.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kiki Daniels – Call Her While I Peg You

Genre: Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Strapon, POV Strap-On, Strap-On, Strap On, Dildo, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Pegging
Length: 645 MB for 00:11:07
Description: So my best friend is out of town for the night and she’s left you here all alone huh? Thought you’d play your sissy girl games while she was away did you faggot? Haha you like me calling you that, faggot? That’s what you are isn’t it? You’re a sissy FAGGOT. Dressing up in girls clothes every time your girlfriend goes away – I should probably tell her y’know – she is my best friend after all. Girls should stick together over this kinda stuff – outing faggots like you. But I guess I could have some fun with you instead. I could keep your secret all to myself and hold it over you to make you do things for me – humiliating things. Ever thought what it would be like to be blackmailed by your girlfriend’s hot best friend – blackmailed into doing humiliating things? That’s what I’m going to do to you sissy. I’m going to make you do the most humiliating things to keep me quiet about you being a sissy faggot. Y’know what you’re gonna do for me tonight? You’re going to call your girlfriend and ask her about her day and stuff – while I fuck your faggot ass with my strap-on. Don’t want to do it faggot? Well that’s too bad. You’re gonna be tied to the bed with my big cock pounding into your ass while I put my best friend on speakerphone for you. You’d better learn to take cock like a good faggot and take your ass fucking quietly or she’ll know what’s happening to you. Tell her how much you’re missing her while I give you the most emasculating pegging of your life. Tell her you can’t wait to see her again as I fill you full of my big plastic cock. Hold back your tears faggot – you don’t hang up until I’m done with you!

Video: 1920x1080, 7 905 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 196 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 645.0 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
London Lix - P0ppers Breath Play Surprise JOI

Genre: #Anal Play, #Cock Tease, #Edging, #Edging Games, #Humiliation, #JOI Games, #Latex, #Stockings, #Tease and Denial, #Tribute,
Length: 443 MB for 00:13:38
Description: Mixing things up today in your rush play, with some breath play thrown in to your regular jerk off instruction. I'll edge you until you're aching and your lungs are burning, your body riding the pleasure wave of rush alone. I know when you're weak like this, you're extra obedient, and eager to do anything I say. So, I might throw a few twists out there towards the end of this clip if you want to orgasm today. Grab a dildo and your wallet if you need to cum ;)

Video: 1920x1080, 4 371 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 165 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 77.6 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
London Lix - Prescription For Denial 2

Genre: #Big Tits, #Blue Balls, #Cleavage, #Cock Tease, #Jerk Off Encouragement, #PVC / Vinyl, #Sex Therapy Fantasy, #Tease and Denial, #Therapist Fantasy,
Length: 313 MB for 00:10:32
Description: Follow up to'Prescription For Denial'. You're back to see me, your sex doctor, and I'm unimpressed because you haven't been following my instructions. You're back to your jerkaholic, masturbation addict ways, and it just won't do. I give you a new set of stroking instructions, and put you on a strict orgasm schedule, this time with some penalties, that will have you playing right into my manipulative hands...good luck with those blue balls ;)

Video: 1920x1080, 3 981 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 163 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 54.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Lucie Jones – I Want to Get Caught

Genre: Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cheating, Hot Wives
Length: 707 MB for 00:13:06
Description: Of course I’m cheating on you – I’m hotter than you deserve, younger than you deserve and fitter than you deserve. Of course I’m fucking other men – I don’t even try to hide it. In fact, I want to get caught. I want you to feel the stomach-turning jealousy when you catch sight of HIM with his hand on my ass. This is the relationship I want with you – you’re going to be my submissive cuckold boyfriend – we’ll live, pretty much, just like a regular couple. You’ll work hard and bring your paychecks home to me. You’ll worship and serve me and treat me like the princess I am. In exchange – I will be a complete bitch to you.

You will watch me take great delight in cheating on you with so many men. I’ll even ask them to pick me up from home, so you have to witness me greeting them with a passionate kiss, their hands all over your girlfriend. I’ll humiliate you right in front of my date – telling you not to wait up for me and that if you’re lucky I’ll bring home his used condoms to play with. I’m going to love rubbing my infidelity in your face allowing my lovers to mock you for taking your girlfriend away from you. I want you to watch me leave in my shortest micro-dress and fuck-me heels with another man’s hand on my ass. Listen to me flirting and giggling with him about you – telling him you’re just my subby cuckold boyfriend.

I know it totally breaks your heart seeing me having so much fun with other men but you’re gonna have to get used to it – I enjoy cheating on you. I enjoy making you jealous and I love humiliating you for having to assume a pathetic cuckold status in our relationship. Boo-hoo cucky!

Format: AVI
Video: 1920x1080, 7 408 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 126 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 707.0 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Lucy Wants – Cocksucking Lesson For My Strapon Worshipping

Genre: Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Lucy Wants, Redhead, Strapon, POV Strap-On, Strap-On, Strap On, Dildo, Pegging, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training
Length: 545 MB for 00:09:16

Video: 1280x720, 8 072 kb/s, 30.000 fps
Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 545.0 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Madam Brandon – Prayers to your New God, My Pussy

Genre: Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Religious, Findom, Financial Domination, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Arab BDSM, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Humiliation, Men Following Orders, Religious Fantasy, Verbal Abuse Fantasy
Length: 205 MB for 00:07:24
Description: The Pussy is your religion now, your salvation, your honor to serve and your honor to obey. I am Your Goddess, Your Grace and when in my presences you will bend BOTH knees, you will kiss the floor with your forehead and you will remain in that position until you are addressed. My holy ass sways side to side and it has even crippled the Great Allah who simply can’t resist my American perfection. My feminine charm and sex appeal. It makes your sandy cock throb, you want to stroke that pathetic sand worm don’t you? Well first you must serve, you must obey and your filthy brown ass must first earn the privilege.

Video: 1920x1080, 3 710 kb/s, 30.000 fps
Audio: 158 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 205.4 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Mandy Marx - Lost In My Cage, Chastity Mindfuck

Genre: CHASTITY, ORGASM DENIAL, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
Length: 246 MB for 00:08:12
Description: Stare at your perfect Goddess in my shiny outfit. Can you imagine anyone else who you would want to hold your key? To hold the deed to your dick, the title to your cock. Imagine yourself beneath me in chastity, completely controlled, as your brain turns into mush. Your mind is getting so cloudy. You don’t even have to glance down to know it’s there. Every heartbeat, every pulse, you feel it filling, pressing against the walls of the cage. You feel a gentle, consistent, unbreakable, unchanging stability of the walls holding you in.Does that sound nice? Feel your cock getting harder and filling up that extra space in your cage. Your eyes begin to roll back in your head. The cage is stronger than you are. And I’m smarter than you. And together we make a good match.
You’re my little clip buying junkie now. Weak, coddled, rooting around looking for something to get off to. But you can’t, you’re locked away as you watch. You’re weak, that’s why you’re a good match for me, you want to lose. You don’t even put up a fight.
Look at my pussy, look at what you’ll never have. I could be sitting on your lap but that cage means you can’t do anything about it. You could feel the warmth of my pussy, you could start getting hard but you couldn’t do anything about it, could you? The cage would press back and the ache would settle you back down. Is that what you’d say you are right now, settled down? Relaxed? Alert? Do you even understand what’s going on? Because you don’t look like it, you look like a lost little boy. Lost in my cage. Stuck. Trapped. Sealed. Kept. Shut out from everything fun, but there’s no where else you’d rather be.

Video: 1280x720, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 152 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 246.4 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!