• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Foot in Sperm/Fucking around Legs/Foot Fetish (Daily Upd.)

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
11.10.20 Gizelle Blanco - Jizzing On Gizelle

Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Cum on Pussy, Feet, Fetish, Footjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Face Fuck

Info:

Video: 00:48:56 / 854 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 854x480 / SD
2439 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 144 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5b0bed47abc7a/11.10.20_Gizelle_Blanco_-_Jizzing_On_Gizelle_.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Alysson Sterling - POV Birthday Fuck

It's your birthday, man! A little gift with that? Why not the beautiful Alysson Sterling in POV ... This girl is a nasty bombshell with a lot of nice big balls of balls so, spoil you! After all, it's your birthday!

She comes in and announce it's your birthday! She proceeds to undress and runs her hands across your boxers. After some rubbing, she pulls them down and starts to stroke that cock. She lays on the side of you as she sucks on your nipple and your cock gets harder. She then moves down and takes the whole thing in her mouth while slowly playing with herself. She slowly repositions herself to the opposite side and slides her feet towards your hard cock. She puts her feet together and rubs them up and down... repeatedly. She can't stand it anymore and has to have it. She slides it about half way in to get the feel of it as she rides it, as she gets the feeling of inside her, she goes faster and faster. Moving her body up and down at times and pumping with just the hips in cowgirl. She needs you to hit it from other spots and decided to get on all fours. You slide into her nice and slow, rubbing her nice smooth ass as she backs up into your cock. You want to pump harder and pushed her flat against the bed,

as you pump her in flat doggy, she give you a glance while she licks her fingers. As you come close to finishing, she moves in and switches over and swallows you whole.

Info:

Video: 00:27:59 / 366 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
1829 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b4f5d25929eea/Alysson_Sterling_-_POV_Birthday_Fuck.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
July 17, 2020 The Snooper - Gia DiMarco Uses Peeping Tom As Her Sex Toy!

Mistress Gia DiMarco is enjoying her time at home by reading a magazine and listening to music. A bold Peeping Tom, Anthony Cruz, snoops on her through a window and decides to take the questionable action of walking into her home to snap some more pictures. What a creep! To his surprise, Gia knows exactly what he is up to. He's caught red-handed and Gia puts him in handcuffs. Anthony is now at the mercy of his mistress, who's in an awfully generous mood this evening. Gia decides to use his body for all her sexual needs while making him record the session on her cellphone. She threatens to release the video of his sick perverted acts to his employers and family members if he doesn't do exactly as she says. Seated in a chair, Anthony shoots a POV movie of Mistress Gia teasing his cock with her talented mouth. He's helpless against her. Her beauty and sexual prowess take over any sense of self he snuck into her house with. After a mind blowing blowjob, Gia throws Anthony on the floor, because before he gets an ounce of satisfaction, Gia needs to repeatedly cum on his face. The extended facesitting session includes Gia grinding her perfect pussy on Anthony's mouth. Gia's camera, precisely placed on a tripod, captures her ass bouncing up and down, smothering him in between thrusting her cunt against his mouth. Just when you think she's had enough, she flips over for more pussy and ass worship, and brings in her magic wand to add even more intense ass licking and vibrator orgasms to the multiple orgasmic position. Finally, the insatiable Mistress Gia demands to use Anthony's cock for even more hot orgasms. She demands Anthony hold the camera again to get the best angels of his cock pounding in and out of her cunt. This raw sexual moment includes even more orgasms. Once Gia has come enough times for the evening. She milks Anthony's cock with her perfect stockinged feet. She demands his come and he blows his load all over her stockings. We get the feeling that Mistress DiMarco will use this sex tape to her advantage in the future, using Anthony to satisfy her every sexual whim.

Femdom, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Rimming, Footjob,
POV, Vibrator, Stockings, Spitting, Masturbation

Info:

Video: 00:40:43 / 771 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 854x480 / SD
2647 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 128 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/84e9cc1f9da8d/J..._DiMarco_Uses_Peeping_Tom_As_Her_Sex_Toy_.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Jenna Lovely - Barefoot Maniacs 10

Barefoot Maniac ten is the best one yet because, you'll definitely get an erection as soon as you watch this scene, where sexy blonde Jenna Lovely lets you see her shapely legs, as she gets her feet licked, and toes sucked. It is followed by a footjob, a blowjob and pussy penetrations, that will end with a cumshot to the feet!.

Info:

Video: 00:33:07 / 1.02 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
4390 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 128 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/82820451b3b3d/Jenna_Lovely_-_Barefoot_Maniacs_10.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Larissa footjob in CDR uppsala tights

I have so many colours of Uppsala tights to show and hopefully you will like the styles.
The official colour of the presented today Uppsala is Azur. I show you how to cum into your tights today.
Hope you like it! Some of you asked about the seams in the back of the tights.
They don't disturb at all and I can't even feel them. So don't hesitate to try them on.

Info:

Video: 00:05:02 / 800 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
22.2 Mb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 163 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/33f90d71a57f1/Larissa_footjob_in_CDR_uppsala_tights.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Platino luxe fata bondage footjob

We heard a lot about these incedible Luxe Fata tights from Platino: Super opaque with a real seam at the backside, high quality hosiery - expensive but amazing! Fans from this pantyhose know how it feels to wear them and how great they look. So it was about time that LADY RENEE gives you a good footjob in these tights while you are wearing a pair of them, too. Your legs and hands are tightly tied but surely you will manage to cum into your hose...!

Info:

Video: 00:12:07 / 433 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
4997 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 192 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/24eab8fa5fdc1/Platino_luxe_fata_bondage_footjob.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Tru Kait - Tru Teases Her Boyfriend

Tru Kait is sick of her boyfriend Erik Everhard's home cooking, she wants her man to take her out on the town and show off her big perky tits, but all he wants to do is eat sandwiches. This brunette beauty knows how to get what she wants, changing from her post-shower towel into a seriously sexy black fishnet bodysuit that hugs every curve of her body. When she walks down the stairs and shows Erik what she's going to wear, her pussy peeking mouthwateringly out of the crotchless bodysuit, he freaks out and tells her he'll do anything to keep her from leaving the house looking so fuckable. Kait drops Erik onto the couch and teases the neglectful boyfriend with her dripping pussy, letting him admire her hungry hole as she tickles and fingers it, getting slick and sticky as she reminds Erik how good he has it. Kait drops Erik's pants to give him a slippery fishnet footjob, teasing her boyfriend's big cock with her delicate arches before he dives face-first into her pussy, pulling the mesh over his head as he licks and slurps her tight slit. Erik makes up for his behaviour by giving Tru Kait the wild and crazy pounding that her pussy's been craving, letting her ride his big cock until she's post-verbal with pleasure and ready to let him shoot his cum all over her sexy fishnet feet so she can lick it off.

Info:

Video: 00:26:50 / 601 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
3129 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 125 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c9bc01e7705bf/Tru_Kait_-_Tru_Teases_Her_Boyfriend.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Naomi Swann - I Just Hit 10 Million Followers

Foot-Fetish, Footjob

I have a lifestyle vlogging channel which will hit 10 million followers on its first year anniversary. I wanted to give something special to my fans for this occasion since I appreciate them so very much. Many of them are members solely for my barefoot workout videos. They love my feet...they say they love my arch and my heavenly toes. They've asked me quite a few times if I could have a guy come in at the end of the video and massage my feet. My sweet soles are definitely pretty sore after my workout. So, at the end of today's live session I had my friend Jake walk in to give me a foot massage. He started massaging my feet...starting from the heel, then increasing pressure moving up to the arch, and finally to my soft soles. I was lost in a daze it was so good I noticed after a few minutes I started getting wet. He was lifting my feet closer and closer to his mouth and I just couldn't wait for him to start sucking on my toes. By the time he finally did, my panties were soaking wet. Of course as soon as I saw his boner I couldn't wait to put his dick in my mouth, gag on it, and make it sloppy wet for a smooth footjob. I wrapped my toes around it and jerked his cock with my pretty pink pedicured toes. Then I made him eat my hungry pussy before he slid his big hard cock in my slutty juicy hole. I came all over his cock so many times before he finally busted his big load all over my sexy feet. At the end, being in the heat of the moment, I realized I left the live feed on and my fans saw everything. Though I panicked at first, I saw my following rocket to another two million. So I happily relaxed and enjoyed looking at his cum dripping from my feet.

Info:

Video: 00:45:25 / 2.55 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
8044 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 106 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/88d5b4570b01b/Naomi_Swann_-_I_Just_Hit_10_Million_Followers.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Kyler Quinn - Sneaky Little Feet Temptress

Foot-Fetish, Footjob

One evening, while my mom was on a business trip, I decided to make a move on my new stepdad. I love older men. I fucked many of my previous stepdads so I thought why not keep up with the tradition. I knew he has a thing for feet because I've noticed him always looking at my feet and constantly commenting on my pedicures. So, the other day, as he arrived home from work, I greeted him in the living room. After some small-talk, I put my sexy feet up on the coffee table and flaunted my fresh white pedicure. He liked it very much but probably realized he was looking too intense because he suddenly stood up and offered to make dinner for us. While sitting at the dinner table, I started to tease him with my sexy little feet by playing footsie. Although I could tell he was very excited about the situation, he played the good stepdad and straight out refused it. After dinner we watched some TV and then we both wen to our rooms. He must have been fantasizing about the missed opportunity because soon after I fell asleep, I woke up to a very pleasant tickling on my feet. When I opened my eyes, I saw him kissing and licking my sweet toes and realized he must have sneaked in to my room and started sniffing and kissing my precious feet that were peeking out of the bottom of the blanket. Finally I decided to remove the blanket and expose my slutty pussy. He couldn't resist and started to make out with my juicy pussy with my feet wildly in the air. I reached for his cock to feel how big and hard it was. After stroking it, I slid it into my soaking wet pussy and let him fuck me hard while sucking on my sexy feet and toes. Then he pulled out his rock hard cock, that was dripping with my pussy juice, and slid it between my soles, and started fucking my lusciously soft feet. He bent me over after and made me cum on his big dick many times before he busted his thick milky cum all over my sexy feet and toes. I hope mom will never find out because we would be both kicked out of the house!

Info:

Video: 00:45:55 / 2.58 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
8043 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 115 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/42cb8eee50952/Kyler_Quinn_-_Sneaky_Little_Feet_Temptress.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Sofi Ryan - Merry Christmas Baby

I was doing the final touches on the Christmas tree, while wearing a super sexy Santa outfit with shiny red stilettos, when my boyfriend came home. His jaw dropped when he saw me looking all dolled up and sexy. My ankle bracelet made my long silky legs look so hot. He came over to me and told me I look incredibly hot; then he kissed me and squeezed my hot ass. We made out for a while before he gently pushed me against the wall and pulled down my sexy Santa lingerie and started to kiss and suck on my beautiful big boobs. Soon he moved downward and ate my juicy pussy. Then finally, doing what he really loves, he removed my red stilettos to lick and suck on my sexy pink pedicured toes. I love when he does that. Feet sex makes me so wet and horny. He stood up and made me suck his big hard cock. I told him to fuck my cute little face while wearing my Santa hat. He made me ride his hard cock like a naughty cowgirl so he can have a good view of my sexy arched feet and my big bouncing boobs. I gave him a sloppy gagging blowjob to make his cock wet for a slutty footjob. He put me on my back and fucked my wet juicy pussy while sucking on my sexy feet and toes. At the end, he came all over my pretty feet and toes. While his cum was dripping down from my toes onto my sexy soles, I was thinking that cum on feet under the tree makes for the best Christmas ever!

Foot-Fetish, Footjob

Info:

Video: 00:36:33 / 2.06 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
8059 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 101 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/a87b783dd27b0/Sofi_Ryan_-_Merry_Christmas_Baby.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Ashlynn taylor - My Silky Soles Own You

I want you to focus on my soft oiled feet rubbing you perfectly and making you grow harder and harder. You're suddenly in a trance as you watch my toes grip your shaft and mechanically stroke you. I don't stop teasing you as I talk about your obvious foot fetish and how I'm going to satisfy your fantasy. After all, all you need are my silky soles rubbing you continuously until you cum. Nothing else matters except these sensations as I talk to closer to orgasm. I'm determined to own you with these feet, so I tease you gently and sensually, treating you to various positions. I rotate between jerking you with all my toes, to my soles, and even to stroking you with just my first and second toes. Switching up between all these angles keeps you right on the edge of cumming and rock hard for me. You love that my feet control your cock and balls. I keep reminding you that I'll determine when you're allowed to cum. I turn around and wrap my wrinkled soles around you, stroking faster, and then slowing down to tease and show off my defined wrinkles. You have a perfect view of my soles and ass as you get closer and closer. I turn back around and grip your cock with all my pretty toes, stroking the pre-cum from you and webbing it in between them. I'm satisfied with how hard you are for my feet and how long you've lasted. I decide to reward you and I let you prove you love my feet with a huge cumshot!"

Ashlynn Taylor strokes your cock with her beautiful oiled feet, gripping your shaft with her sexy toes and sensually teasing you until you cum.

Info:

Video: 00:12:16 / 722 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
8225 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 192 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f1bb6001f161b/Ashlynn_taylor_-_My_Silky_Soles_Own_You.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Zoey Holloway in Rocker Step-mom has the Hots for Me

I think it's pretty cute when my stepmom cranks up the 80's rock in the car. It annoys my dad but makes me wish I knew her way back when. I got my chance when she came to my room late night dressed in one of her old concert shirts.

She tells me I look a lot like her boyfriend back then. She asks if she could mess around with me the way she used to mess around with him. My dad was asleep down the hall so there was a risk with her being in my bedroom but I didn't care and let her have her way with my dick. She blew me and stroked me til my head was spinning and cum was escaping my cock.

I hope my new stepmom has more of these nights when she wants to relive old times with my cock.

Info:

Video: 00:16:00 / 168 MB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
1464 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 150 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5a426261a9905/Zoey_Holloway_in_Rocker_Step-mom_has_the_Hots_for_Me.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
20.10.11 Jizzing On Gizelle - Gizelle Blanco

gizelle is all hot & bothered, but her husband is too lazy to take care of her. With the HVAC out, gizelle has no choice but to cool down her hot tits with a fan. When repairman arrives, he has some disappointing news; the part needed is on back order. gizelle is distressed that she has no way to cool off, but Xander has an idea. He rubs ice all over her chest until she's moaning with pleasure and taking his dick up her ass!

Info:

Video: 00:48:56 / 3.08 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
9013 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3b0b193a3c15e/20.10.11_Jizzing_On_Gizelle_-_Gizelle_Blanco.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
12.10.2020 Red August - Good Boy Orgasms

Femdom, Femdom POV, Milking, Handjob, Footjob, Ejaculation

It's been 6 very long months of chastity for your helpless cock but today is your lucky day. You have been such a good boy Step-Mommy Red that she is giving you some much-needed relief. She truly loves to tease her good boy's cock with her soft hands and feet as your long-awaited orgasm slowly builds up. When Red believes you have finally had enough edging torture she allows you to squirt a huge load all of yourself. Such a good boy releasing all of that cum for Step-Mommy but now you know what time it is! Back into chastity for another 6 long months. Maybe we can make it 12 this time?!? Be a good boy for Step-Mommy or you might just be locked up forever....

Info:

Video: 00:16:08 / 1.14 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1920x1080 / FullHD
10.1 Mb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 119 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f5b243f9e5c50/12.10.2020_Red_August_-_Good_Boy_Orgasms.mp4

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Absolutely Amber

Two Mr. Hollywood's Fetish Adventures scenes featuring Amber. Very hot amature chick unfortunately I can't seem to find any other work she's done.

Clips feature POV footjobs to completion starring amateur girl Amber.

Info:

Video: 00:12:06 / 159 MB / WMV - Windows Media / 720x480 / SD
1840 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: WMA / 256 kb/s / 2 channels / 44.1 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/52372e5e5c712/Absolutely_Amber.wmv

Rudolf777

Forum Lord
Afternoon pleasures 2

What an affair! Horny, available women call over their lovers and spend the afternoon with cock in their mouth, stiff rod up their tight cunts and hot cum all over their hot bodies. What a way to while away an afternoon! Don't you want to spend some time in the nasty sex dens of these sluts, and help them get off like never before?
Wet pussies, dripping mouths, bared naked titties and tight assholes await you with Afternoon Pleasures 2. Get in on the kinky action as dominant, well hung studs take over their willing, wanton sluts. Fucked and taken advantage of in every taboo location (and hole), the hard-cocked men use these horny whores and leave them gasping and wanting for more. All their dirty little secrets come out, and cum to life!
1 Karlie Simon Drinks His Cum As Megan Rain Cradles His Cock In Her Feet
Things are about to get nice and kinky with Karlie Simon and Megan Rain. Not only are they about to give this guy the threesome of his life but they are going to treat his dick to a ton of sexy foot play! Megan rides it as Karlie strokes his wet shaft and balls with her soft size seven feet!
2 Nikita Bellucci Rubs Her Naked Feet All Over Her Lover Then Jerks Him Off
Nikita Bellucci knows her lover likes to get rubbed down with her stocking covered feet. She gets his dick hard and lets him fuck her through her crotchless panties. Wanting him to get in even deeper, she strips down so he can feel her naked feet on his legs then she uses them to jerk him off for a finale.
3 Lullu Gun Cups His Balls With Her Feet As She Sucks His Cock
To really get in there good with a foot fetish, you need a flexible beauty like Lullu Gun. She can cup your balls and suck your cock at the same time! Her stud rips a hole in her stockings to get at her pussy but you know he's finishing off between her feet.
4 Angelina Brill Makes Him Lick Her Leather Boots Before Fucking Her Pussy
Angelina Brill wore her sexy thigh high leather boots and she commands her lover to lick, smell and suck them. His cock springs to attention and Angelina pulls her panties over and watches him fuck her wet hole before bending over so he can be in control He cums so hard it shoots over her feet and up her let.

Info:

Video: 02:06:29 / 2.57 GB / MP4 - MPEG-4 / 1280x720 / HD
2904 kb/s / 16:9 / 8 bits

Audio: AAC LC / 128 kb/s / 2 channels / 48.0 kHz

Download link:

https://k2s.cc/file/af20d43d3b28f/Afternoon_pleasures_2.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!