• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Femdon Nation

deformis77

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh - Bikini Scolding & Punishmnt For Bad Slaves

Lindsey Leigh - Bikini Scolding & Punishmnt For Bad Slaves

YOU HAVE BEEN VERY NAUGHTY LATELY. I do not appreciate that I have not gotten any gifts or money from you in the past month. This is completely unacceptable and I hate you. Crawl over here and take your punishment you wimp. Lick the dirt from the bottom of my ysl designer heels like the bitch you are. Do you know you are lower than dirt, you are even lucky to be around me after disobeying my orders. I dont just give orders to talk, I give you orders and you listen and follow. Is this concept too difficult for your little brain to understand? Apologize for being so stupid! Why do I even take the precious minutes of my day to shoot content for you to jerk to if you are just going to disrespect me? Why hmmm? Answer me loser!!! No more jerking for you until you get your act straight!

File Size : 649 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 13 min, File Type: WMV

Rapidgator link:
Bikini_Scolding.WMV

deformis77

Registered Member
Goddess Angel - Bitch Boy For Boots

Goddess Angel - Bitch Boy For Boots

The sweetest, most lethal teenage brat that'll manipulate and mindfuck her way into your every thought... addiction has become your reality.
Boots make you weak, sit makes you even weaker. Combine the two, and now you have a cleaning job to do.

File Size : 716 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Boy_For_Boots.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Goddess Angel - Focus

Goddess Angel - Focus

I'll help you focus, on the things that mater. By picking your brain and plucking each attribution that will make you useful to me, I install a form of self discovery, influence, motivation- all in my honor. A mesmerize intended for those looking to serve, serve better, and ultimate better themselves within servitude. You exist for me. Repeat this, focus on what matters.

File Size : 518 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Focus.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Goddess Angel - Eat His Cum, Cuck

Goddess Angel - Eat His Cum, Cuck

POV cuckolding video. Goddess Angel has sex with her lover, she blows him and they fuck in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions. He cums on her socked feet at the end and you are asked to lick it up

File Size : 708 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Eat_His_Cum.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh - Lindsey And Her Mousetrap

Lindsey Leigh - Lindsey And Her Mousetrap

This poor, desperate, sick fuck. He just can not take enough humiliation or abuse. I film our session together, even moving the camera around for close ups of all the humiliation he endured. I kicked his balls until he was begging and cramping up. I clothes pinned his balls and slowly ripped them off while he jerked.
My favorite part was when i mousetrapped his throbbing cock. He was dripping, eyes closed, waiting for his destiny. Slowly I tease him until, "WACK" the mouse trap is clamped tightly on his cock. He screams in pain as I slowly pull the trap off his swollen cock. He trembles in fear as he has no idea what I am going to do next. I force him to jerk off until he can not control himself. Once he orgasms all over himself I kick him again and tell him he owes me $200. He shivers in pain and gives into all my demands. He is weak. He is helpless. He is my toy.
Eat your cum your cum off my boots you piece of ......

File Size : 518 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mousetrap.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Becky Dee - Keep My New Tits Clean Cucky

Becky Dee - Keep My New Tits Clean Cucky

You paid for them - you keep them clean - that's the rule cucky. They were expensive - I picked the absolute top surgeon to give me my perfect tits and I want you to keep them clean. You spent so much money and helped me choose the perfect size and shape and OMG they look so good don't they cucky? I know you’re on a permanent boob-ban and you're NEVER allowed to touch them, but you can see how amazing they are right? I'm going to wear the most revealing outfits to show these incredible tits off when I head out on a new date every night. I want guys drooling over them all night - desperate to bring me home to get their hands on them - and I'm going to let them grope them as much as they like! No touching for you but my REAL MEN will get to do whatever they like to the tits you paid so much for! They'll even get to wank their Alpha cocks between the cleavage of your dream tits. I want them to enjoy them even though you're not allowed to. It gives me such a kick to deny you while allowing every other guy the pleasure of my perfect tits. I'm going to let so many guys cum over my brand-new tits - they can fuck them or jerk off onto them - whatever they like and guess what loser - you're going to lick up every last drop! That's right, the only time you get to touch these tits is when you're licking up the cum from the guys I've let spunk all over them! No groping, no touching, no contact other than the tip of your cuckold tongue as you lap up the mess other guys have left on your girlfriend's hot new tits.

File Size : 611 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Clean_Cucky.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Goddess Angel - Lifestyle Cuck

Goddess Angel - Lifestyle Cuck

See something you like, cuckie? Has your mind given into the urges, the desire, the temptations that you have for me? Have you already racked your brain for ways to defend yourself from this rather brutal verbal beat down I’m about to give you? Or have you already accepted the fact that you’ll NEVER be the one tasting, touching, grabbing, fucking me? You don’t deserve it. You simple weren’t made for something like. this, sexual pleasure with the woman you lust after. It makes sense, doesn’t it? It’s almost scary how much you find yourself agreeing with my truths. You’re a fucking cuck, you love to hear my hot sex stories of steamy nights, how he fucks me in al the right spots, makes me cum, and fills me up. You secretly love giving into your fucked up cuckold fantasies, envisioning how exactly I fuck his brains out, and how I’d ridicule you right in front of him, how WE’D, humiliate you. Jerk, jerk, jerk all you want, you’ll never have me, but I will cuck you out.

File Size : 582 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lifestyle_Cuck.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh - Foot Freak For Lindsey & Bratty Bunny

Lindsey Leigh - Foot Freak For Lindsey & Bratty Bunny

Look who it is, our little foot freak. You are so disgusting. I can not believe you get off on worshipping girls feet. That is so gross. Are you just staring at our soles right now? Jerking helplessly? I bet you are. You are probably so overwhelmed with our gorgeous feet that you can not even think for yourself. You just want to hand us your wallet because you are utterly mesmerized. How pathetic is it that just glancing at our perfect makes your dick throb. You just go wild when two extremely beautiful girls harass you while showing off their feet. Full weak for us foot bitch!

File Size : 534 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 6 min, File Type: WMV

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Freak.WMV

deformis77

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh - Ex Boyfriend Embarrassment Ft. Spoiled Brat Mabel

Lindsey Leigh - Ex Boyfriend Embarrassment Ft. Spoiled Brat Mabel

I hear all the time from slaves and fans, “my ex girlfriend dumped me because I have a tiny dick. I could not please her. I knew she slept with other men because I could not satisfy her..” BLAH BLAH, you losers are all the same, she left you because you are not a man. You walk around over compensating all the time but you need to accept that we all know you have a small dick. There is no making up for it. There is no enlarging it. The only thing that could keep us around to put up with your mini dick would be money and us having our own sex toy for actual pleasure. It must be so embarrassing to know you are not physically capable of satisfying a woman. You have tried it all, turning off the lights and wearing a strap on. Improving other sexual skills. Buying expensive gifts. Dating younger girls, hoping they have never seen a bigger dick and thinks yours is amazing. But all of these solutions have not worked for you. You will always still hear, “Are you in yet? Oh you are done already? Where is it?” There is no getting around that. You should just give up punishing more girls with your lack of a cock and just become a slave. You should be the only person who should have to see or touch that tiny carrot like dick.

File Size : 785 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 8 min, File Type: WMV

Rapidgator link:
Ex_Boyfriend.WMV

deformis77

Registered Member
Goddess Valora - The Cure, Robotic Alpha Male Reprogramming

Goddess Valora - The Cure, Robotic Alpha Male Reprogramming

Do you really want to be cured of your femdom addiction? Well then this is the clip for you. This intense mesmerize clip is filled with subliminal mind numbing visual effects and whisper tracks that will be candy to your ears. Prepare to have Goddess Valora erase your current self and be reborn as a real man. Or will she?

File Size : 611 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
valorapt2.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Bella Mendez - Locked and Lesbianized

Bella Mendez - Locked and Lesbianized

Locking your pathetic limp cock away inside this chastity device was the best thing I ever did. Besides it making you more submissive and easy to control than I could ever have predicted, it led the way to your emasculating feminization. As soon as your cock was under my control it was as if you abandoned all of your masculinity and accepted your new sissified status. I much prefer you as a girl. You're actually really pretty when you're shaved smooth and soft, dressed from head to toe in ultra-feminine lingerie and the cutest dresses, skirts, or sissy uniforms. Your long girly hair styled just the way I like and your makeup looking so beautiful. It's almost impossible for me to see you as a man at all now and I'm sure you don't even think like a guy anymore. The truth is I've successfully turned you into my perfect, lesbianised sissy-doll. You were never capable of satisfying a girl like me as a man but with that useless cock locked away and your appearance modified to look so pretty and girlie - you make the perfect lesbian girlfriend. I'm going to train you to forget all about your own pleasure and to concentrate totally on mine! You'll pleasure me exactly as a real lesbian girlfriend would - but you'll get nothing in return. Your life will be spent making yourself look as pretty and girlie as possible for me and taking care of my sexual needs just like a girl. Your poor abandoned sissy-dick will be forgotten forever - locked away under all your frills and dainty, feminine clothing. My girlfriends are gonna be so jealous when they see my submissive lesbianised sissy girl!

File Size : 601 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lesbianized.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Majesty Natalie - Suck Goddess Cock POV

Majesty Natalie - Suck Goddess Cock POV

My first POV strap-on clip! And definitely not My last. You're about to get on your knees and take Goddess' Cock deep down your throat. Be a good boy and do exactly as I say. Did I say you could spit it out? No, I didn't! So don't. Just take My dick into your mouth like the good little cock whore you know you're meant to be.

Doesn't My ass look so good with a strap?

File Size : 584 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
GoddesedCock.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh - Black Leather Boot Royalty

Lindsey Leigh - Black Leather Boot Royalty

Every time I wear these boots I am either trampling someone, making them lick their cum off them or smashing their balls to a pulp. I swear I havehad some amazing times in these boots. They make my legs look great and they cause men to drop to their knees.. Lucky me. I know that leather boots are your weakness and I could get you to helplessly jerk your cock raw for them. I decide its time to see just how far your lust for boots goes..

File Size : 694 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 8 min, File Type: WMV

Rapidgator link:
Booty_Royalty.WMV

deformis77

Registered Member
Goddess Angel - Broken by Beauty

Goddess Angel - Broken by Beauty

Deeper and deeper down the slippery slope of addiction. A pretty face ruined you. I can't blame you, after all, I'm me, and you're you. (Intense psyche programming with a twist of sensual domination to leave you shaking

File Size : 713 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Broken_by_Beauty.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Jessie Boulevard - Blackmailed Sissy Dares

Jessie Boulevard - Blackmailed Sissy Dares

So I'm guessing you don't want me to share your sissy secrets with the whole world right? You want to avoid the public humiliation and life destroying consequences of me releasing all the evidence I have on you? I'm sure you enjoyed the fantasy of me having the power to totally fuck up your life - have you fired from your job, smash your relationships into pieces and cause you irreparable social embarrassment but now that I'm ready to do so you're regretting it. You're regretting sending me your personal information and the images I asked for. You know the damage I could cause now, and you are terrified by the thought of being ruined by me. I have a series of dangerous, potentially exposing sissy dares for you to complete. And you will complete them all - exactly as I tell you to - otherwise I will push the button on your whole life. Yes, the dares will cause you extreme humiliation. Yes, you will have to go into public dressed in the sissy clothes I tell you to wear, Yes people will probably see you and Yes you'll want the whole world to swallow you up... but ask yourself this sissy - is it worse than letting me flush your entire life down the toilet? If you fail to do ALL of the emasculating dares I WILL expose you and I'll make sure you never escape the humiliating evidence I have on you sissy. Do you still think it was a good idea to play blackmail games with a CruelGirlfriend? Is this what you had in mind sissy? Well I hope you still find it fun when I force you into an ultra-feminine outfit and send you out in broad daylight to complete a humiliating dare for me!

File Size : 630 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Dares.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh & Ceara Lynch - Our New Chair

Lindsey Leigh & Ceara Lynch - Our New Chair

It doesnt get much hotter than this. The infamous Lindsey Leigh and I`ve teamed up to smother Nate bitch with our glorious asses. Few things amuse brats like us like sitting on this loser’s face until it turns blue. You`ll LOVE watching us torment this nerdy fuck by verbally trashing him and forcing him to smell our ass and pussy through our skimpy bikinis.

File Size : 521 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Our_New_Chair.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh - G-String Addict

Lindsey Leigh - G-String Addict

Deeper and deeper down the slippery slope of addiction. A pretty face ruined you. I can't blame you, after all, I'm me, and you're you. (Intense psyche programming with a twist of sensual domination to leave you shaking

File Size : 524 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
G-String_Addict.WMV

deformis77

Registered Member
Ellie Idol – Mom Confesses To Blowing Your Buds

Ellie Idol – Mom Confesses To Blowing Your Buds

I have a confession… You see, every time one of your friends comes over, I tell them to meet me in the bathroom so I can suck them off or give them a titjob. I’m just so horny with your dad away for work so much and there’s just something about teasing these hot younger inexperienced guys that really turns me on. Say, is this turning you on? Do you like hearing what I do to your friends? I think you do. I think you want your stepmother to take your virgin cock into her mouth and suck on it, huh? I can’t WAIT to corrupt you… Guys your age just can’t resist women my age because we know just how to take care of you. Then, when you finish in my mouth, I’ll swallow it down to hide the evidence…just like I did with all your friends before you. Don’t worry, we’ll keep this our dirty little secret.

File Size : 594 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mom_Confesses.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Daisy Dillon - Sissy Lampposted

Daisy Dillon - Sissy Lampposted

I'll let you pick your outfit for tonight's humiliation sissy - you can choose either the naughty schoolgirl uniform or the frilly French maid's outfit. Which would you prefer? Either would be pretty humiliating to be seen in don't you think sissy? I mean even once I've shaved you, covered your face in makeup and dropped a pretty blonde wig on your head you're still going to look like a sissy - not a REAL girl. Only a sissy would be wearing what you will be - with skyscraper heels LOCKED onto your feet and your bra stuffed full of padding. Only a sissy would find herself all dressed up like this, cuffed to a lamppost and abandoned. You've been allowed to pick the outfit for tonight’s public humiliation predicament and now you get to choose the location too. You also get to pick which lamppost your helpless dressed-up sissyself is going to spend the night cuffed to. How about the lamppost right outside your ex-girlfriend's apartment - she shares it with all her bratty flatmates and her new boyfriend - I know they'd love to see you all dressed up in your sissy uniform unable to escape their mocking laughter. Maybe you'd prefer to be cuffed to the lamppost outside the club? The one where all the hot popular girls or the gay club - you can choose. You can choose between being humiliated by mean girls outside the straight club or touched up and made to suck cock outside the gay bar. What's it to be sissy - schoolgirl or maid - exgirlfriend or club? It's the only choices you're getting tonight - every other decision is going to be made for you!

File Size : 606 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Lampposted.mp4

deformis77

Registered Member
Goddess Angel - Pump for Princess

Goddess Angel - Pump for Princess

Best enjoyed in a dark surrounding with headphones on, contains binaural beats, and hypn0tic visuals. This is intended for fantasy, but if addiction occurs, you have been warned. Pump, pump, pump for Princess. Feel your mind slowly altercate what truth is, and what you believe reality is. Feel it shift, convert, corrupt your brain and each thought that you create. Pump, pump, pump, feel the bl0od rush to your cock, it throbs, it aches, you can't take your eyes away from the screen. Princess is reprogramming you, tainting your perspective, eliminating anything and everything that doesn't involve Angel... Keep stroking, as long as you're stroking, all is well. As long as you have a grip on that cock, and you keep pump, pump, pumping, you'll find that sweet spot of absolute serenity, total and complete pleasure. Let Goddess guide you, focus on the screen, become my helpless, mind fucked puppet. You don't even realize what I'm doing to you at this point, drinking away your vitality, your ca$h, making your balls ache, full of cum, you're ready to blow your load, yet you hold it, just on the cusp of orgasm because you understand that something much better is coming, something far greater, pump, pump, p u m p. You are a slave, chained by the very thing you're addicted to, me, and stroking that cock, pump, pump, pump. I'll drain you, of everything I possibly can, and now that your willpower is non existent, now that I have you exactly where I want you, I'm going in for the dispose. Forever my stroke drone, forever my ATM, forever mind-fucked. Pump for Princess.

File Size : 617 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pump_for_Princess.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!