• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

FEMDOM Only NEW Releases (Daily Update !)

Chateau-Cuir - Double smother in leather pants part 2 - Fetish...

It is so much fun making him suffer as he tries to get fresh oxygen.instead he only gets leather aroma. We make it even more difficult for him to breath when we use his face as a cushion and smother him with our perfect leathercladbutts.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chateau-Cuir, Fetish Liza, Liza, Dual Domination, Liz Rainbow, Double Domination, Leather Aroma, Trousers, Boots, Gloves, Blonde, Blond Hair, High Heels, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit

File Type: mp4
Runtime : 8 min 20 s
File Size : 215 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Chateau-Cuir_-_Double_smother_in_leather_pants_part_2_-_Fetish_Liza,_Liz_Rainbow_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Double trouble part 1 - Lady Natalie Black

Locked in the cage, My slave is waiting quietly for Me to come. What he doesn�t know is that I�m not coming alone, but accompanied by My friend, Lady Natalie Black. A Lady that loves to abuse slaves no less than Me, and that My slave always seemed interested in.

Without even letting the slave understand what�s happening, She quickly reaches for his nipples and crotch, twisting the former and squeezing the latter, really confusing the slave. Because this is My whipping boy, and he was expecting to be whipped and then worship My boots in gratitude, but Lady Natalie caught him by surprise and really baffled him. Together, We each grab one of his nipples and start twisting and pulling it in all directions, causing him the kind of pain he is not very used to, so is very sensitive to. I can see he would prefer to be whipped hard now, this pain is too strong for him, but the stronger he suffers, the more it pleases Us. Then We take him out of the cage and let him properly greet Us, by kissing and licking Our boots. A slave does not deserve anything higher than that. Too bad for him that while he�s busy with My boots, he turns his back to Lady Natalie, as she will not miss the opportunity to use that, this time by kicking the slave�s balls from behind. A slave should learn to never turn his back to a Mistress, that is rude.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Cage, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ezada, Sinn, Lady Natalie Black

Runtime : 6 min 12 s
File Size : 93.1 MB
Resolution : 720x406

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Double_trouble_part_1_-_Lady_Natalie_Black.mp4

Asian Mean Girls - Girl Geek Gets Revenge On High School Crush...

You may not know it by looking at me now, but I was a real nerd in high school; that's right, I was a "girl geek." I had a crush on this football player who paid me no attention at all, despite all my efforts. I recently went on a fetish community site and to my surprise I found him there as a desperate submissive man.

Well, it just turns out that in the years since high school I transformed from a nerdy geek girl to a hot and sexy world class dominatrix. The circumstances could not be any more suitable; I ensnare him into my home to give him a one of a kind pro dom session he will never forget. It's like the ultimate "revenge of the nerds" occurrence, and I'm savoring every minute of it.

He turned out to be such a fat loser in his adult life with no job, I almost feel sorry for him, but not enough to forget about all the misery he put me through in my . So I have him remove his pants and, with my best set of tweezers, pluck out his pubic hairs one by one, causing him great pain. I use this game of torment to jog his memory to see if he can remember my name from high school. The pain only confuses him more, but the feeling of satisfaction encourages me to continue. He is finally getting what he deserves after my years of pain and heartache. I've been waiting for this night all my life, and I'm just getting started. Stay tuned.

- Astro Kittie

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Astro Kittie, AsianMeanGirls, Female Supremacy, Asian Goddess, CBT, Powerful Woman

Runtime : 7 min 4 s
File Size : 64.1 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Girl_Geek_Gets_Revenge_On_High_School_Crush_-_Astro_Kittie_-_CBT.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Trapped and Fucked - Pegging

Strapped and cuffed to the cage door, My slave looks like a fly trapped in a spiderweb. He is just as helpless. Covered in black latex, only his man-pussy is out, completely exposed. Exposed to My big black cock, that will ram it while he struggles to escape from his entrapment. But he cannot escape, and no matter how much he begs Me, I�m going to fuck his ass until it�s wide enough to accommodate something even bigger, like a hand. And since he�s locked in chastity, he will not even have the chance to enjoy this. Because it�s about My satisfaction, not his, he is just a hole for My cocks.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Ezada Sinn, Ezada, Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 4 min 23 s
File Size : 101 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Trapped_and_Fucked_-_Pegging.mp4

Goddess Alexa Divina - Yoga Goddess Dominates Perv into Submis...

He was paying too much attention to my big round ass in my tight red yoga pants. I warned him over and over, but he ignored them and ended up on the floor under my ass. He was squirming around and trying to catch a breath, but he had a boner so I made him stay under me. The view he was getting of my ass when I'd sit up to let him get some air made it all worth it.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexa Divina, Alexa Divina, Young Mistress, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Yoga Pants, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Worship, Big Butts, Breath Play, Tease & Denial, Tease Denial

Runtime : 11 min 36 s
File Size : 397 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Alexa_Divina_-_Yoga_Goddess_Dominates_Perv_into_Submission_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Mistress Susi - The Rubberdoll as two hole Bitch - Forced Bi

And the Rubberdoll training continues! Mistress Susi, dressed in sexy Latex is stuffing the Rubberdolls ass with a Plug and making her suck the rubberslaves penis. The best part is,that the Doll can not see with her #Latex #blindmask with #condomsheath.To make sure the #rubberbitch is getting a good load of Sperm,Mistress is strap-on fucking him while he has to stroke his small cock.After that he is rubbing his cum on the Dolls big tits.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Susi, Latex, Rubber, Susi, Mistress, Bisexual Encouragement, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Gay Handjob, Gay Blowjob

Runtime : 14 min 28 s
File Size : 560 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Susi_-_The_Rubberdoll_as_two_hole_Bitch_-_Forced_Bi.mp4

Mistress Kiana - Slut in a Sling Gets Pounded by Mistress Kian...

Mistress Kiana's slut is already in the sling, eagerly awaiting Mistress Kiana's strapon cock. In and out, she initially goes in slowly as she likes to see the look in the slave's eyes as they are penetrated by a dominant female.

Mistress Kiana loves using her strapon and gets frustrated when slaves say they can take a large strapon and they are being overly optimistic about the size they can take. Naturally for every action there is a reaction and in this case the slave is punished for wasting Mistress Kiana's time (and for picking a strapon cock that was too large). With a mixture of belly punches and nipple twisting the slave is left in a sling to contemplate how important it is to get sizes correct especially when receiving a strapon in the ass.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kiana, Kiana, Mistress, Strapon, Ebony, Bondage Male, Bondage, Interracial Domination, Boots, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking

Runtime : 6 min 43 s
File Size : 695 MB
Resolution : 1920x1072

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Kiana_-_Slut_in_a_Sling_Gets_Pounded_by_Mistress_Kiana_and_Her_Strap-on.mp4

Mistress Tess - Garden Beating - Fraeulein K - Whipping

Mistress Tess and Fraeulein K have bound a slave by the wrists for a sunset garden beating using a dressage whip and a riding crop.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Dual Domination, Fraeulein K, Double Domination, Outdoors, Riding, Whipping, Whipping Fantasy, Whipped, Whip, Bondage Male, Bondage, Dressage Whip, Female Supremacy

Runtime : 7 min 59 s
File Size : 524 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Tess_-_Garden_Beating_-_Fraeulein_K_-_Whipping.mp4

Padrona Era - Teaching Staff Measures - Femdom Spanking

We're in my college, lessons are over and the student is waiting for me at his desk. Her teacher asked me for severe punishment for him, i'm the director and all students are afraid of my punishments. This student is a slut, he is always excited and bothers students (males and females). Today I went to talk to him, I immediately started with a corporal punishment: spanking. I spanked him until his ass was totally red, then I punished him with his face against the wall and I ordered him to wait with his finger in his ass all the teaching staff (that is coming to punish him with me.)

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Padrona Era, Teaching Fetish, Teacher Fetish, Teacher, Role Play, Spanking, Femdom Spanking

Runtime : 9 min 24 s
File Size : 191 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Padrona_Era_-_Teaching_Staff_Measures_-_Femdom_Spanking.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Chastity Law - Mackenzie Moss - Teasing

If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock�s tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mackenzie Moss, Femdom Empire, Mistress, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, CBT

Runtime : 17 min 8 s
File Size : 1.24 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Chastity_Law_-_Mackenzie_Moss_-_Teasing.mp4

Stella Liberty - You Will Never Escape - Bondage

How does Mistress Stella handle a slave that tries to escape? Full restraint and torment! Slave has been gagged, bound and pierced and will remain that way, her piece of property and source of amusement.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nipple Clamps

Runtime : 7 min 18 s
File Size : 487 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Stella_Liberty_-_You_Will_Never_Escape_-_Bondage.mp4

Mistress Lady Renee - Cane marks - Caning

I don't need a reason to beat My slave. I do it simply for My fun and enjoyment. I see his suffering and I relish in his agony and pain. My long canes are precision implements as I slice through the air with high speed. Landing with extreme force on his backside, the impacts send a shooting stinging pain, again and again, up through his torso to his brain. I love to dominate My slave this way: My sadistic training and punishment forges an unbreakable grasp on his mind and takes control of his soul. The black and blue cane marks will be reminders for the slave as to who owns his body.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Renee, Redhead, Mistress, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment

Runtime : 8 min 4 s
File Size : 609 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Cane_marks_-_Caning.mp4

Absolute Femdom - Milked And Fucked With Surgery Gloves - Sissy

I want to milk out this slut totally. For that purpose I wear tight surgery gloves. I change them very often in this clip, also I put several gloves over the other.

Before a final assfuck I have squeezed out this faggot balls 3 times.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Absolute Femdom, Gloves, Glove Fetish, Handjob, Rubber Fetish, Latex, Slut Training, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Runtime : 38 min 22 s
File Size : 2.28 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Absolute_Femdom_-_Milked_And_Fucked_With_Surgery_Gloves_-_Sissy.mp4

AmbersDungeon - Mistress Eden - Hold Still

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Handjob, Bondage Male, Bondage, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Mistress, Sperm

Runtime : 47 min 46 s
File Size : 1.23 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

AmbersDungeon_-_Mistress_Eden_-_Hold_Still.mp4

DirtyDommes - Bound and milked on the torture table part 2

He will have to endure all our sadistic needs. We love poking his flesh with sharp equipment and scare him�although his cock seems to be getting hard anyways. So we decide to clamp his foreskin and use a vibrator to force him to cum.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, Dual Domination, Mistress Lady Renee, Vibrator, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Gasmask, Renee, Mistress, Double Domination, CBT, Nipple Play, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Runtime : 7 min 29 s
File Size : 193 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyDommes_-_Bound_and_milked_on_the_torture_table_part_2.mp4

Domina Scarlet - Watch Me Punish My Boy - Caning

It is time to punish my boy, and I am going to let you watch. So you know what happens when you disappoint me.

My boy is tightly strapped down on the bench and I select one of my canes.

I start to administer his punishment with slow, hard strokes. My boy�s moans get louder as absorbs the pain as he strives to please me. The first five strokes already break the skin, I then give him five equally hard strokes from the other side.

As the stokes continue my boy�s cries get louder and his breathing deeper. He knows I will continue until I am satisfied and he simply submits to my will.

I tell him that I am the only one who can make him feel this way, and I am.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Blonde, Blond Hair, Domina Scarlet, Scarlet

Runtime : 16 min 15 s
File Size : 1.38 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Domina_Scarlet_-_Watch_Me_Punish_My_Boy_-_Caning.mp4

Miss Varla - Well Used Cock Hole

Varla wants her personal whore ready and willing to get fucked. "Face down, ass up, give me that hole," she commands him. She wastes no time in sinking her femcock deep into his waiting hole. She piledrives the whore nice and slow, letting him get good feel for her entire cock. She likes to know he is feeling every inch. Varla switches to fucking him doggy style. She is enjoying taking him on all fours, like a bitch in heat. Finally she flattens him and works her hips, really going to town on his whore ass. When she pulls out again she tells him she is not quite done with him. She wants to open his slutty hole even further. She sticks her fingers in him along with her dick. Then she switches to fucking him by hand, stretching him further and further with more fingers. She strokes her dick while finger fucking him. Varla gets off on fully using and abusing his asshole. She owns it, after all.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Varla, Varla, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus

Runtime : 7 min 35 s
File Size : 224 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Miss_Varla_-_Well_Used_Cock_Hole.mp4

Fetish Liza - Leather And Boot Polisher - Complete - Boot Worship

When I need my LEATHER BOOTS to be polished I always have a slave near. His task is to lick and worship my divine boots and all other LEATHERCLAD areas I desire to be touched by his tongue. I require a gentle yet expert execution of this task. I keep my eyes closely on the slave as he wiggles his tongue in all kinds of bends to polish my boots and leathers to my standards.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Boots, Liza, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Red Boots, Leather Boots, Leather, High Heels

Runtime : 12 min 53 s
File Size : 333 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Fetish_Liza_-_Leather_And_Boot_Polisher_-_Complete_-_Boot_Worship.mp4

Mistress Iside - Demolition Balls - Ballbusting

This slave' balls have already tasted my deadli kicks and, for some time, he has lost his sexual appetite and, consequently, the need to jerk-off. But, since a few days, he seems to have gone back to whom he was before: he has strange fantasies that occupy his mind and this is no good. What is required, in such a case, is a double ratio of kicks, to definitively destroy this slave's balls, so that he won't have any more strange fantasies and can concentrate on his job. Today, Mistress Scila and I want to reach this objective and we will make our best effort to ensure that his balls will be destroyed, once and for all. We'll go on hitting this slave alternatively with our powerful kicks, until he is completely demolished.

In passato le palle di questo schiavo hanno gia assaggiato la furia dei miei micidiali calci e infatti, per un bel po di tempo, non ha piu, avvertito nessun istinto sessuale e quindi nessuna necessita' di masturbarsi ma, da qualche giorno a questa parte, sembra essere tornato quello di prima; ha troppi pensieri strani che gli sviano la mente e questo non va per niente bene. Quello che ci vuole in questi casi e una doppia dose di calci per demolire in maniera definitiva le palle di questo schiavo facendogli passare qualsiasi voglia strana, in modo che abbia nel suo lavoro la massima concetrazione possibile. Io e Mistress Scila oggi vogliamo otterenere esattamente questo risultato e ovviamente ci impegneremo al massimo affinche' le sue palle vengano distrutte una volta per tutte; procederemo infatti alternano i nostri potentissimi calci fino a demolire questo schiavo completamente !!!!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Mistress, Young Mistress, Iside, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting

Runtime : 10 min 27 s
File Size : 363 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Iside_-_Demolition_Balls_-_Ballbusting.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!