• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Femdom Mistresses Tormenting Male Slaves - Femdom Videos

8teenXxX

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Featuring: Mae Ling
Tags: Anal Play, Humiliation, Milking Machine, Strap-on
Description: During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Size: 842.79 MB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:11:34 | Audio: AAC, 115 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 842.9 MB

8teenXxX

Victoria June - Dear Diary... I Want a Sugar Step Brother

Victoria June - Dear Diary... I Want a Sugar Step Brother

Featuring: Victoria June
Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Domination, Edging, Family Roleplay, Femdom, Humiliation, Latinx, Straight
Description: I'M HOT AND GUYS GIVE ME WHATEVER I WANT.

Dear Diary. Victoria here, I have a confession. I know my Step-Brother jerks off to the thought of me every night. I wonder if there is an opportunity here. I don't have a job (After all why should a princess like me work?) And I just broke up with my Sugar Step-Daddy. My step-brother makes really good money as a lawyer.

I bet I can use my amazing hot body to convince him that he needs to be giving me lots of money on a daily basis! I know he love to stare at my Big Juicy Tits. He is such a perv! I can only imagine what he would give me when I start jerking off his cock with my delicate hands and rubbing on him with my beautiful Breasts. And if I decide to suck him off? Wow, I will be a rich woman!

Size: 473.2 MB | Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:12:53 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 473.2 MB

8teenXxX

Lacy Lennon - The Gimp Handler

Lacy Lennon - The Gimp Handler

Featuring: Lacy Lennon
Tags: Bondage, Handjobs, Straight Jacket
Description: Mistress Lacy Lennon truly loves to make her gimps go completely insane from being constantly edged and denied over and over again. Her gimp rarely gets to cum so he is always in a sexually frustrated mindset thinking it's another day of suffering to the strokes of his Owner's hands. Today is special though as Mistress Lacy is going to let her gimp finally let all that cream out but it won't be all pleasurable. He must first suffer thru intense edging and mindfuckary until his Mistress really knows he loves her more than anything. Only then will she let the gimp cum like a bitch before putting him back in his box until he is ready to be played with again.

Size: 1.02 GB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:14:23 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.0 GB

8teenXxX

Jasmine Jae - Enjoying Her Prisoner Part 1

Jasmine Jae - Enjoying Her Prisoner Part 1

Featuring: Jasmine Jae, Yanick Shaft
Tags: BDSM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, british, Brunette, CBT, Edging, fake boobs, Femdom, Fetish, Flogging, Handjob, Leather, Male Sub, Paddle, Role Play, shaved, Slapping, Straight, Tattoo, the wall, toned, Uncircumcised, white
Description: Enjoy the Full HD BDSM thrills in this fetish XXX video as Sheriff Jasmine runs her big gun over his dick, sticks her fingers in his mouth, scratches her nails over his chest, and then whips his dick with a little flogger! However, kneeling in front of that meat, even as she whips his balls, she can't help but start to think about how good his prick would feel in her mouth. She nibbles a bit on his thick inches, and bites at the skin of his sac. But to rid herself of such thoughts, which might endanger her hold over her prisoner, she turns him to face the wall so she can whip his ass and jerk his johnson at the same time! However, then she kneels again and starts nibbling at his ass.

Size: 896.5 MB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:12:27 | Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 896.5 MB

8teenXxX

Rocky Emerson - Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Rocky Emerson - Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Featuring: Rocky Emerson, Ricky Larkin
Tags: big dick, black hair, Brunette, Femdom, mixed, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs, Pegging, shaped, slim, Straight, Strap On, switch, Tattoo, versatile, white
Description: Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap-on. "Oh, I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off."
She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass. Eventually, she flips him over and milks out his load while she's still inside him.

Size: 486.62 MB | Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:13:15 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 486.6 MB

8teenXxX

Evelyn Claire - Chastity Cry Baby

Evelyn Claire - Chastity Cry Baby

Featuring: Evelyn Claire
Tags: Bondage, Chastity, Femdom
Description: He may look tough but once his cock is locked in chastity he becomes a little bitch crying to be released. He said he could handle anything so Mistress Evelyn put him in chastity right from the start. The slave is so horny with always being denied that his cock presses against the bars of the cage making it far from pleasurable. The way he cries and suffers brings so much joy to Mistress Evelyn's day that she wants to push his agony even further. Using her toys of tease and denial she makes the bitch cry in sexual frustration wishing he never agreed to give away his freedom.

Size: 1.03 GB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:14:57 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.0 GB

8teenXxX

Maya Kendrick - Slave to Cock

Maya Kendrick - Slave to Cock

Featuring: Maya Kendrick
Tags: Anal Play, Pegging, Red Head, Strap-on, Femdom
Description: Mistress Maya keeps her slave's cock locked up for one reason alone...it's useless! His asshole is the only thing that is needed for her amusement as she whips out her big, fat cock and slides it deep in his hole. Mistress Maya's goal is to finally make her slave gape today from fully stretching his ass out. She doesn't care how much he balls up into the fetal position as she will keep fucking him senseless until he is a gaping slut for her dick.

Size: 1.08 GB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:15:18 | Audio: AAC, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB

8teenXxX

Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Featuring: Katie Kush
Tags: Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Femdom, Oral Servitude
Description: Mistress Katie Kush wants to see just how useful her slave's tongue can be. Is he worth keeping around for his oral skills? His cock is locked in chastity so his mouth is the only part of his body that is going to be used for pleasure.

Size: 857.39 MB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:11:51 | Audio: AAC, 118 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 857.7 MB

8teenXxX

Dante Colle - Super Ginger VS Dante Colle

Dante Colle - Super Ginger VS Dante Colle

Featuring: Dante Colle, Ginger Banks
Tags: Athletic, brunet, Dildo, Feet, Femdom, Straight, Strap On
Description: Villainous Dante Colle has captured Ginger Banks. He knows that she knows where a necklace with space crystals is. He believes that anyone who wears the necklace with instantly have super powers, and he plans to use these powers for evil.

Size: 1.77 GB | Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:49:18 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.8 GB

8teenXxX

Brittany Andrews - Brats Deserve Feet

Brittany Andrews - Brats Deserve Feet

Featuring: Brittany Andrews
Tags: Chastity, Handjobs, Milf, Tease and Denial, Femdom
Description: Goddess Brittany's chastity slave has been locked up for months on end without any pleasure on his cock. Unfortunately, he wasn't always on his best behavior during his sentence so his reward won't be as satisfying as it could've been. As Goddess Brittany begins to unlock his cock from chastity he thinks he will be getting milked by the firm grip of her hands. Due to his bratty behavior at times his "reward" will now be from the lowest part of Goddess Brittany's body...her feet! It's been too long since he felt anything on his cock that he will take any pleasure he can get. Her slave knows beggars can't be choosers and tries to bring himself to orgasm as her feet slide up and down and all around his fuck-stick. As he gets to the edge of his first orgasm in months and begs for a release she takes her feet off his cock and completely denies the bitch. No orgasms ever for her slaves! Goddess Brittany grabs the chastity device and slips it right back on his cock for another 6-month sentence. Maybe if he proves to be a good boy during this lockup he may be as lucky as getting her hands for the next tease...

Size: 738.87 MB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:10:11 | Audio: AAC, 118 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 739.2 MB

8teenXxX

Evelyn Claire - Prolonged Edging Program

Evelyn Claire - Prolonged Edging Program

Featuring: Evelyn Claire
Tags: Bondage, Brat Girls, Brunette, Edging, Handjobs, Milking, Femdom
Description: Mistress Evelyn Claire is going to allow her slave to cum but will not make it easy. Edging a man's cock before an orgasm allows for a much more intense experience and an extremely frustrating one at that. Mistress Evelyn loves seeing a big, strong man helpless and begging to cum knowing he is at the mercy of her hands as his cock gets stroked. One final orgasm before his dick goes straight back into chastity for another 30-days.

Size: 1.22 GB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:17:11 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.2 GB

8teenXxX

Lucy Vojak - CFNM

Lucy Vojak - CFNM

Featuring: Oliver Hruby, Lucy Vojak
Tags: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, CBT, CFNM, Clothespins, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Edging, Femdom, Flogging, Hair Pulling, Handjob, Leather Cuffs, Male Sub, Slapping, Straight
Description: Sexy str8 guy Oliver Hruby has been gagged and shackled, wearing only his boxers, by his Mistress. He is lying face down on the mattress and feels the whip as the Mistress sets about her work. His skin reddens as the whip does its job. Then she pulls the underwear off Oliver's sexy ass and whips that too. Straddling him, she spanks on his ass as well. Then, when she turns Oliver over, we see his boxers tenting with his massive erection. She removes the boxers and wanks on the big cock. As she works, the girl clamps and pegs his nipples and his balls too. Wanking the cock and slapping the thighs, the girl then removes the pegs and clamps from his balls. That big cock stands up, and the girl whips Oliver's hot body again. He moans as he feels it landing. Then Oliver is moved, his hands shackled above him as he stands. His ass gets spanked, and the whip lands all over his back. He is turned again, and the girl wanks the cock again. He is laid down again, this time with his legs in the air, showing off his tight hole. His cock is wanked and the girl oils that sexy ass hole. Rubbing the oil over the hole the girl shoves a dildo deep inside. That tight hole gets fucked deep by her dildo and Oliver takes it well, moaning as he does so. Turning him over the girl then uses a thicker dildo to work that hot hole. It goes in all the way as he moans. Oliver is relieved when he is turned over and allowed to wank himself to a big,squirting, cumshot.

Size: 1.58 GB | Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:44:15 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.6 GB

8teenXxX

Cybill Troy, Mistress Bella Bathory, Elena De Luca - Strip Club Gangbang 2

Cybill Troy, Mistress Bella Bathory, Elena De Luca - Strip Club Gangbang 2

Featuring: Cybill Troy, Mistress Bella Bathory, Elena De Luca, Tony Orlando
Tags: Anal, Big Tits, black hair, Blonde, brunet, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, drool, fake boobs, Femdom, Fishnets, Gangbang, Hair Pulling, natural boobs, Nylons Stockings, Pegging, shaved, slim, spit, Straight, Strap On, switch, Tattoo, versatile
Description: Tip-stealing Tony has agreed to let his fellow bartenders punish him instead of calling the police or getting him fired - but he's starting to regret that. When the women start peeling of their skirts Tony thinks that he's going to get lucky, but then Cybill throws a selection of dildos up on the bar for the ladies to choose. Cybill steps behind him and jams a plastic penis into his ass then Bella bends him over so that he can take her strap-on deep down his throat. They rotate so that Elena can fuck his face, making him drool all over, while Bella gets her turn on his ass, then Elena takes his back hole while Bella and Cybill tag-team his pie-hole! They bring him down off the pole and continue to pound him at both ends, making him grunt and moan through a mouth full of slobber. Finally the ladies get bored with Tony and leave him on the stage in a sweaty, spit-covered heap with one last dildo in his mouth! (Part 2 of 2)

Size: 547.22 MB | Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:14:53 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 547.2 MB

8teenXxX

Riley Reid - Riley's Ball Abuse

Riley Reid - Riley's Ball Abuse

Featuring: Riley Reid
Tags: Ballbusting, CBT, Face Sitting, femdom
Description: Princess Riley has always wondered what it would feel like to feel a pair of balls squishing under her boot. She pulls her slaves cock & balls through a platform, his head is locked in a isolation box with only a hole for his tongue to taste her pussy. Miss Riley smashes is balls under her boot and knee, she giggles as he writhes in pain which only inspires her to act more sadistic. Riley uses a pin wheel to inflict even more pain on his cock before sadistically slapping his balls.

Size: 240.77 MB | Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:10:54 | Audio: AAC, 103 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 240.9 MB

8teenXxX

Adriana Chechik - Who's Your Daddy

Adriana Chechik - Who's Your Daddy

Featuring: Adriana Chechik
Tags: Handjobs, Milking, Strap-on, Femdom
Description: Mistress Adriana is officially Daddy Chechik now as she whips out her big, black cock to breed her filthy anal slave. He is put through the ringer as she mercilessly pounds his slutty hole with her strap-on until she milks out a thick load from his balls. Nothing is hotter to her than seeing a strong man get filled and fucked by his own cum while begging for more.

Size: 2.2 GB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:30:50 | Audio: AAC, 120 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.2 GB

8teenXxX

Adina Rimers - Muscular Slave Fucked in the Ass

Adina Rimers - Muscular Slave Fucked in the Ass

Featuring: Adina Rimers, Peter Stallion
Tags: Anal, Brunette, CFNM, Crop, Dildo, Femdom, High Heels, muscular, Pegging, shoe licking, Strap On
Description: Peter Stallion is a strong muscular guy, but very easy to dominate for a good mistress. Adina Rimers is having a great time with this big sissy boy who loves pegging.

Size: 1.68 GB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:23:48 | Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.7 GB

8teenXxX

Demi Sutra - Smelly Stink Treat

Demi Sutra - Smelly Stink Treat

Featuring: Demi Sutra
Tags: Foot Worship, Stinky, Femdom
Description: Goddess Demi unlocks her slave from his kennel after leaving him alone all day. While Demi was away she went to the gym wearing her oldest and smelliest gym shoes making her feet that much riper. Her toes and soles need extra love after a long workout and her doormat is more than ready to lick them clean. He can't get enough of that extra strong scent Goddess Demi has prepared for him and immediately opens his mouth wide. Goddess Demi shoves every toe deep down his throat making sure his mouth is completely filled to the max with her stinky feet. Good boys get treats and an extra smelly foot is exaclty the type of reward a doormat should get.

Size: 964.42 MB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:13:13 | Audio: AAC, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 964.5 MB

8teenXxX

Cybill Troy, Mistress Bella Bathory, Elena De Luca - Strip Club Gangbang 1

Cybill Troy, Mistress Bella Bathory, Elena De Luca - Strip Club Gangbang 1

Featuring: Cybill Troy, Mistress Bella Bathory, Tony Orlando, Elena De Luca
Tags: Big Tits, black hair, Blonde, Bondage, Boot, brunet, Caning, CBT, Crop, Domination, fake boobs, Femdom, Gangbang, Male Sub, natural boobs, Nylons Stockings, Pain, shaved, slim, Spanking, Straight, switch, Tattoo, versatile, Whipping, white, Zapper
Description: Tony is cleaning up at the bar when the rest of the staff (Bella Bathory, Elena DeLuca and Cybill Troy) confront him. They've figured out that he's been stealing tips from them, and they've got video proof. But they suggest handling the matter internally. They strip Tony's shirt off and make him dance on the pole. Once he's naked and dancing, they make him hold their tips between his ass cheeks. Cybill smashes the video cassette evidence, but Tony's not off the hook, as the ladies use the tape inside to bind his wrists and cock! Once Tony is tied to the pole, Cybill uses an electric prod to zap his cock and balls. Tony screams and squirms, but there is no escaping these vicious women. Cybill decides to give him a break, swapping a crop for the zapper and beating his nipples until they are bright red. He tries to shield his cock and balls from the impact, but it's no use. It's not long before all three ladies are cropping and caning him mercilessly from all angles, making him dance in a futile effort to escape their blows! He wiggles and squirms, but they've got him surrounded, there is no escape. And they're not nearly done yet! (Part 1 of 2)

Size: 755.15 MB | Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:20:35 | Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 755.1 MB

8teenXxX

Kendra James - Caged Boy Batter

Kendra James - Caged Boy Batter

Featuring: Kendra James
Tags: Chastity, Forced Orgasm, Latex, Milking, Red Head, Femdom
Description: Mistress Kendra James keeps her slave locked in permanent chastity so they always know who they belong too. She has her slave completely bound, hooded and objectified just how she likes them on display. He is given an ultimatum that if he wants to finally cum he must do it through the bars of his chastity cage. Mistress Kendra loves to tease him with dreams of having his chastity removed and tells him if he can orgasm in chastity maybe it will be unlocked. Her chastity slut works extra hard to cum as Mistress Kendra holds the vibrator on the sweet spot right underneath the head of his chastity. She milks out a huge load of boy batter then immediately ruins any pleasure by busting his balls over and over again. He screams and moans as she bashes his balls hoping he can finally be unlocked for cumming in his chastity but of course that was only just a dream. Mistress Kendra keeps his cock permanently locked and sealed in its cage while laughing at his hopes of ever being set free.

Size: 861.41 MB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:11:48 | Audio: AAC, 118 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 861.7 MB

8teenXxX

Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

Featuring: Demi Sutra
Tags: CBT, Handjobs, Milking, Femdom
Description: Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal. His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip. One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Size: 1.09 GB | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Format: mp4
Duration: 00:13:09 | Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!