• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Femdom, Lesbo BDSM, Girls Fucked and Tortured Girls

2013-05-06-ES-27966 Sweet Worship has Never been so Sharp. Penny Pax, Lea Lexis

Penny Pax has felt most of the electrosex devices that I have in my arsenal however, new pain can come from different combinations of old sensations. With sticky pads on young plump tits, and attached to the violet wand body plate, Penny is about the worship Mistress Lea Lexis' body with a brand new surprise. Ever time Lea strokes her chest, or graces her leg, Penny receives a sharp shock. Every time Penny brushes Lea's delicate feet or lightly licks her pink wet pussy, Penny receives a zap and a sting. Poor sweet Penny Pax, she wants to please so bad but just can't get past the electro-predicament infront of her.

File: 2013-05-06-ES-27966 Sweet Worship has Never been so Sharp. Penny Pax, Lea Lexis.mp4
Size: 991 MB
Duration: 00:27:00
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-08-ES-30926 Ariel X is BACK! Lorelei Lee, Ariel X

Historically, Kink.com members LOVE to see Ariel X suffer in bondage and to the strong hand and sharp tongue of a skilled Domme. She gives in so perfectly and so willingly it's very hard to resist slapping your hand across her face (or for me slapping sticky pads all over her body!) Today, I give her over to the wickedly nasty Lorelei Lee. Tied in a strenuous one leg up position Ariel X is already in for a tough time. To add difficulty to an her already stressful state, copper pipes are dangled at just the right hight to delicately brush her sensitive bits and pieces. Lucky for us, Ariel X within the ropes and under electrosex leads to a good time for all!

File: 2013-05-08-ES-30926 Ariel X is BACK! Lorelei Lee, Ariel X.mp4
Size: 973 MB
Duration: 00:26:31

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-13-ES-29687 Riley Reed Hopes and Dreams of being an Anal Electroslut! Riley Reid, Lea Lexis

Riley Reed would LOVE IT it if we all believed she was a dirty little anal slut. But she's not. She tries so hard to convince all of us with her pretty puppy dog eyes and her cutter than cute tight little body. But still she gets nowhere. However, being an Electroslut has nothing to do with what the willing submissive would love or not love. It all has to do with what the beautiful, ruthless, and untouchable Domme would LOVE!! Today Mistress Lea Lexis would LVOE to show Riley what it might someday mean to be a dirty little anal slut by shocking the tender membrane inside her rarely touched asshole while fucking her pussy deep and hard with a very large samurai.

File: 2013-05-13-ES-29687 Riley Reed Hopes and Dreams of being an Anal Electroslut! Riley Reid, Lea Lexis.mp4
Size: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:30:43

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-17-ES-29536 ELECTRO 4197. Lea Lexis, Dee Williams

In a dystopian future that mandates drug use and outlaws sex, ELECTRO 4197 rebel against the status quo. But when ELECTRO is jailed, no one can help her. Her new found feelings make her weak. She is put through a series of tests to prove she is a malfunctioning unit. The tests become excruciatingly painful as they draw up unknown emotion. She is expected to take a vicious cattle prodding without reacting. Conductive rubber loops and labia clamps are used to show her the unfortunate feelings of sex. Her pussy is fucked raw. Her asshole is shocked to a tender state. Nothing can save her. Her emotions and feelings have taken her to a place of no return.

File: 2013-05-17-ES-29536 ELECTRO 4197. Lea Lexis, Dee Williams.mp4
Size: 2.72 GB
Duration: 01:16:29
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4961 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-20-ES-30223 Very First Bondage Suspension. Sovereign Syre, Lea Lexis

Sovereign Syre is back for more electrosex and came with her own request. She's nerver been suspended, she tells me. So, how could I turn her down? However, with every request, comes a sacrifice. Her sacrifice today is she'll receive no pleasure from the pressure and challenge of a suspension. Instead, she is given the challenge of please Mistress Lea Lexis. This self proclaimed lesbian but prove to her lez dom how much she love electrosex and how far she's willing to push herself.

File: 2013-05-20-ES-30223 Very First Bondage Suspension. Sovereign Syre, Lea Lexis.mp4
Size: 836 MB
Duration: 00:22:46

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-22-ES-28993 If you Want to get Fucked you have to Shock Yourself. Lorelei Lee, Juliette March

Juliette March once told me that she can walk into a dungeon, see all the corporal implements laid out on a table and not feel a single fear because she knows she can take A LOT! When I asked her about Electrosex, she started to shy away, her hands started to sweat and she became bashful. It was clear to me that she have a deep seeded fear for this particular type of play. I asked her what's she's so scared of and she replied with, 'It's shocking!' Well, no shit Sherlock! I love little girls who are scared of electricity. But what I love more, it to make little girls who are scare of electricity shock themselves. Mistress Lorelei Lee came prepared with an electro stap-on and a remote box that will not turn below 10. Juliette has to will herself to sit on a charged cock and feel that sharp arch before she experiences the sensation inside her juicy wet cunt. Because we all know what Juliette March lives for: to GET FUCKED!

File: 2013-05-22-ES-28993 If you Want to get Fucked you have to Shock Yourself. Lorelei Lee, Juliette March.mp4
Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:28:00

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-24-ES-31639 Isis Love and Aiden Starr dominate 2 Ginger Bitches with Electro-BDSM! Isis Love, Aiden Starr, Claire Robbins, Audrey Hollander

Strung up together like two ripe fruits Audrey and Claire are shocked into complete surrender. Their milky white skin and red hair are the perfect canvas for Aiden and Isis to try out some toys. The seasoned dominatrix's keep it interesting with zappers, cattle prod, electric dildo fucking, and hard-core pussy eating.
You can see it in their eyes that these sluts have completely surrendered to lesbian Electro-domination.

File: 2013-05-24-ES-31639 Isis Love and Aiden Starr dominate 2 Ginger Bitches with Electro-BDSM! Isis Love, Aiden Starr, Claire Robbins, Audrey Hollander.mp4
Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:46:53
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4999 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-27-ES-29375 Bobbi Starr Tests Casey Calvert. Casey Calvert, Bobbi Starr

Casey Calvert is a special young lady who needs special attention: MY ATTENTION. Strung up by her wrists and wired head to toe with my EMS pad unit, she is helpless to the uncontrollable shanking of her limbs and abs. Half way through I sting her up even tighter to really get a beautiful view of her flimsy body quiver and shake. To make the predicament more challenging I pull out my favorite lucite cane, two nasty zappers and go to town on her perky little tits and her young tight body. What makes Casey so special, you electrosex hungry viewers might ask? No need for a vibrator to make this girl cum, she cums from the pure snap of a cane lashing. The hitachi is just a tool for torment and torment and that is exactly what I will use if for when I press it against her swollen cum drunk cunt.

File: 2013-05-27-ES-29375 Bobbi Starr Tests Casey Calvert. Casey Calvert, Bobbi Starr.mp4
Size: 850 MB
Duration: 00:23:09

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-29-ES-28959 Dahlia Sky Loves Sex and Loves Electricity! Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr

Beautiful Dahlia Sky showed up for some hot lesbian BDSM sex with Goddess Aiden Starr. Dahlia loves to get fucked. She loves to be tied up. She loves her boundaries pushed. And she loves Loves LOVES electricity. Who could ask for more? Dahlia is put in a simple spread open tie with her pink juicy pussy exposed for penetration. Starting out with the violet wand, Dahlia's body is filled with static electricity. Goddess Aiden uses this charge to give Dahlia some sharp zaps with her tongue while licking her exposed cunt. After several orgasms, the action moves onto an electro-strap-on. Dahlia cums uncontrollably from the electrosex sensations.

File: 2013-05-29-ES-28959 Dahlia Sky Loves Sex and Loves Electricity! Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr.mp4
Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:28:19

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-05-31-ES-31640 Ginger Bitch Live Show: Part 2. Isis Love, Aiden Starr, Claire Robbins, Audrey Hollander

It's time for part 2 of this epic live show. Isis Love and Aiden Starr are never satiated when it come to dishing out electrosex and lesbian BDSM. With both Claire and Audrey tied arms back and straddling backwards with their asses facing out for all of you to see, they are in the perfect position for double samurai fucking. But our lovely dommes don't stop there, when holes are spread open and so inviting these lezdoms' fists are ready to go into some wrist deep anal fisting. The two ginger bitches are really put through the ringer and put to the test by two of our most ruthless and experienced Dommes! Enjoy this live show for hopefully the second time!

File: 2013-05-31-ES-31640 Ginger Bitch Live Show: Part 2. Isis Love, Aiden Starr, Claire Robbins, Audrey Hollander.mp4
Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:49:03

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-03-ES-30224 Sovereign Battles Electro-BDSM. Sovereign Syre, Lea Lexis

Curvy redhead, Sovereign Syre, wants to know the challenges of being an Electroslut and playing with lesbian BDSM. She's so confident that it's something she'll be a pro at. She love the ladies and she loves a challenge. I'm not convinced she's up for this particular chalenge. Watch her struggle through the last par of her Electrosluts experience. After a brutal crotch rope and a difficult first suspension, being strapped down in doggy should be a breeze, or so you'd think. But even this electro bondage position poses a challenge and Sovereign gives her all to over come this situation. However, throw in, sticky pads, conductive rubber and an electro-strap-on, and this milking skinned, delicate flower is faced with overcoming exhaustions and over stimulation.

File: 2013-06-03-ES-30224 Sovereign Battles Electro-BDSM. Sovereign Syre, Lea Lexis.mp4
Size: 856 MB
Duration: 00:23:19

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-10-ES-28994 Tough Little Juliette. Lorelei Lee, Juliette March

Juliette March is made to kneel on wired hot copper sheeting with a copper pipe behind her elbows stringing her elbows high and her arms back. Mistress Lorelei Lee intend on giving Juliette a farewell she'll never forget. She enlists the perfect tool for this moment: the tazer. Sending shock all through Juliette's body, Lorelei is slowing breaking Juliette into a trusting and obedient electro slave. With some ruthless zaps to the tough, she shows Juliette the road to walk down.

File: 2013-06-10-ES-28994 Tough Little Juliette. Lorelei Lee, Juliette March.mp4
Size: 848 MB
Duration: 00:23:06

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-12-ES-29688 Riley Reid's Final Round of Electrosex. Riley Reid, Lea Lexis

We will miss her. I will miss her. Those adorable sparkling eyes that just seem to light up with Mistress Lea Lexis approaches her with a charged and shocking device. Riley Reid is a captivating and willing budding Electroslut. Lea gives her an intense farewell by clamping her pussy lips and then sticking a very large acrylic plug inside Riley soft and tender well fucked pussy. Ready to cum more and more, Riley takes the pain of the electro-clamps knowing pleasure is to follow. Penetration, orgasms and a chance to lick the sweet lips of Lea Lexis. This is one electrifyingly sexy update!

File: 2013-06-12-ES-29688 Riley Reid's Final Round of Electrosex. Riley Reid, Lea Lexis.mp4
Size: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:30:41

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-14-ES-30903 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MZ. BERLIN! Skin Diamond, Mz Berlin

I'm pretty sure most of you caught this epic and electrifying LIVE SHOW from a few weeks ago. It was fun, entertaining and there was a cake filled ass crack at the end!! Well, here it is for your eye to feast on again. Skin Diamond came through as personal entertainment for Mz Berlin's birthday with singing, dancing, squirming and cumming all her Berlin's enjoyment. With a high standard of 22 cattle prods promised, Berlin gives Skin an experience she won't forget with conductive rubber, sticky pads, electro-ass plug, electro-pussy plug, and self samurai fucking! Skin is overwhelmed by all the socks and zaps. Her attempts to blow up ballons for the birthday girl are failures. Her birthday songs and dances are enhanced by the sounds of pain screeching through the sweet notes. Berlin is so satisfied by this sight. She for sure had a sweet sweet birthday!

File: 2013-06-14-ES-30903 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MZ. BERLIN! Skin Diamond, Mz Berlin.mp4
Size: 2.16 GB
Duration: 01:00:17

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-17-ES-29376 Bobbi Starr Electro Ass Fucks Young Casey Calvert! Casey Calvert, Bobbi Starr

Casey Calvert is so much fun to torment I just can resist giving her that adorable look of pain on her face. Her nervous giggles mixed with that tight body and beautiful brown eyes, she's a sexy subject for all of my electro-games. Tied in minimal bondage, Casey is torn between mobility and immobility. If she wanted to, she could run, but she chooses to stay and endure my cattle prod zaps. After a little warm up, I introduce her to conductive rubber around her nipples: a sharp and painful sensation. Once overwhelmed by her current state, I bend her over and shove a rock-hard acrylic electro plug in her pussy and then in her ass. Casey submits beautifully and is worth watching every second.

File: 2013-06-17-ES-29376 Bobbi Starr Electro Ass Fucks Young Casey Calvert! Casey Calvert, Bobbi Starr.mp4
Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:27:54

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-21-ES-30707 Becoming an Electroslut: The Graduation of Raven Rocket. Raven Rocket, Isis Love

Who better to give Raven her final test then one of our most beloved and tough Dommes, Isis Love. Her beauty, amazing body, stunning demeanor, and sharp tongue is impossible for anyone to resist. Raven is strung up by her wrists, in this final round. EMS pads cover her whole body, controlling every muscle movement. She is put in the perfect venerable situation for Isis to play with her pale-skinned body and break her down piece by piece. Isis uses little effort to get the job done. She knows exactly where to poke and where to prod. Where to stroke and where to caress. This is Raven's graduation day and at the end she knows what it means to be submissive, to be broken, and to be an Electroslut.

File: 2013-06-21-ES-30707 Becoming an Electroslut: The Graduation of Raven Rocket. Raven Rocket, Isis Love.mp4
Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:52:58
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4160 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-24-ES-30927 Ariel X Attempts a Fist Size ElectroPlug in her Ass! Lorelei Lee, Ariel X

Strapped down on her back Ariel X is in the perfect position to try our beloved Stanley. Mistress Lorelei Lee would love nothing more but to walk in and start off with Stanley first thing, however, she knows she needs to tease Ariel before challenging her. Instead she starts with the cattle prod. Even though Ariel has been cattle prodded one hundred times over, every zap still feels like the first zap: sharp and scary! Once her feet, tits, ass and pussy are properly shocked, Lorelei warms her ass up with deep fucking with our large samurai and WRIST DEEP FISTING! Now comes Stanley. Will Ariel be able to take him and take him deep like the proper Electroslut she is?

File: 2013-06-24-ES-30927 Ariel X Attempts a Fist Size ElectroPlug in her Ass! Lorelei Lee, Ariel X.mp4
Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:32:51

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-26-ES-28960 Tease or be Tazed. Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr

Beautiful and tough Dahlia Sky receives her final punishment on Electrosluts and it is unforgiving. Goddess Aiden Starr, warms her body up with brutal flogging and sharp cropping. It seems to be a pleasant change in sensation from all the zaps and prods she has been enduring. However, the sensation does not last when the uncomfortable feeling of the iron bars she laying on and the tight handcuffs that are keeping her spread long remind her why she's here. To make this more difficult, her pussy lips are clamped tight to the naked bed rails to keep her in place while Dahlia is given motivation to stretch her body up and give Aiden the orgasms she deserves.

File: 2013-06-26-ES-28960 Tease or be Tazed. Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr.mp4
Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:28:25

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-06-28-ES-30197 Darling VS Electrosluts! Dee Williams, Lorelei Lee

Darling is tough, strong and sexy as hell. We all know it. She can take beating after beating. She will do or endure anything for an orgasm. But will she take all the electricity I have planned for her? I'd like to know just how far she'll go. This is only the beginning. Over the next few month she will be put through several electrosex tests. Today, she starts out on her back with her hips raised high in the air. This position allows for copper pipes to float across her body. Only making contact in the most sensitive area: nipples, pussy, ass. Before she receives any of those coveted orgasms, she must prove her willingness and make Mistress Lorelei cum. Watch and see how she does on her first test.

File: 2013-06-28-ES-30197 Darling VS Electrosluts! Dee Williams, Lorelei Lee.mp4
Size: 890 MB
Duration: 00:24:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4911 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc

2013-07-01-ES-32043 Hot MILF is an Electro-Anal-Slut! Lea Lexis, Syren de Mer

Sexy Syren is a tight bodied, insatiable MILF. She is so excited to be on Electrosluts she can hardly wait to prove her worth. All tied up in doggy showing off her beautiful ass covered in sticky pads, she is ready for her VERY FIRST experience with Mistress Lea Lexis. Syren is defiled when her clothes are cut off, Lea reveals even more sticky pads on her very large plump tits with each scissor snip. But the best is yet to come. Watch Syren experience internal electricity for the VERY FIRST TIME!! Not only in her pink pussy but watch it shock every tender part of her ready and gaping asshole!!

File: 2013-07-01-ES-32043 Hot MILF is an Electro-Anal-Slut! Lea Lexis, Syren de Mer.mp4
Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:30:12

Download Keep2share.cc

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!