sancho48
Registered Member
Intense Rope Bondage - Slaves Vulnerable Area Punished

I string up slave mad jack in some very intense rope bondage..the position alone is strenuous torment. I tie up his balls, making an already vulnerable area an easy target for punishment. I take My Dragon Tail Quirt at send the boy into screaming fits in no time. his agony is not an indication that the scene is over! I decide when a slave has had enough! I raise him back up for another round of My whip kissing the now striped flesh over and over, when he is breathless and exhausted ..I whisper to him. "Now you have had enough ".This Clip Contains: Female Domination, Rope Bondage, Whipping, cbt
Size - 469.06 MB
Duration - 00:12:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Goddess Cheyenne, Bondage, nipple play
k2s.cc

I string up slave mad jack in some very intense rope bondage..the position alone is strenuous torment. I tie up his balls, making an already vulnerable area an easy target for punishment. I take My Dragon Tail Quirt at send the boy into screaming fits in no time. his agony is not an indication that the scene is over! I decide when a slave has had enough! I raise him back up for another round of My whip kissing the now striped flesh over and over, when he is breathless and exhausted ..I whisper to him. "Now you have had enough ".This Clip Contains: Female Domination, Rope Bondage, Whipping, cbt
Size - 469.06 MB
Duration - 00:12:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Goddess Cheyenne, Bondage, nipple play


















