• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

rakom

Forum Lord

My pink poodle has a new, custom-made, sissy sized chastity, made by Red Chili Chastity. I love the way it bends his tiny clitty downward, making it almost invisible under his pants. he's quite excited as I remove it, having been locked up tight for the last two weeks. I enjoy edging him, but I'm not going to allow him to explode until I want it. The rivers of pre-cum from his crying dick are all the lube I need for teasing and stroking, squeezing and beating his inflamed clitty which bruises so easily. With his tiny dicklet so close to my ass, the poodle is struggling to hold his filth inside and not explode in orgasm. he knows what happens to aroused, tiny cocks in My world: they never get to cum unless I want to. And I don't.
Format : mp4
File Size : 841.97 MB
Duration : 00:20:21
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/48c72ff75372d

rakom

Forum Lord

A good sissy slut does not only suck a cock well, but does it so even if distracted by something. He has to be able to focus on his task no matter what else is happening around. So, for My sissy's training, I will have him suck a cock and I will distract his attention by causing him pain. The cock to suck will be provided by My personal slave, who is tied up to the St. Andrew's cross. He is not really bisexual, so, in order to keep his cock hard, the sissy will have to work real hard and do an excellent job. That, while I use a whip on his ass. This is a double pleasure for Me, to have My sissy sucking a real cock, completely degraded, and to whip him at the same time, which is always pleasant. P.S. After the shooting My personal slave told Me that the groans the sissy made during the whipping increased the stimulation of his cock, so it seems whipping a sissy while it's sucking a cock is a very good idea. That if I cared about the pleasure of the cock. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 48.64 MB
Duration : 00:06:54
Resolution : 720x404
Tags: sissy sluts, sissy training, whipping, bi, leather.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c90d7ae3ffa61

rakom

Forum Lord

Veronica washing machine has stopped working and she called the appliance service company to come take a look. She shows him the problem and leaves him to his work. When she returns to see about his progress, he has a pair of her pantyhose in his hand smelling them. She threatens to call the company he works for to let them know how inappropriate he is. He pleaded with her, he would do anything if she could just let this slide. She ponders his offer for a second and puts him on the floor him to worship her feet. She requires this job to be free and that he come back to worship her feet again or she will report him. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. For $1 less you can purchase and download the (HD/480p)version.
File Size : 399.66 MB
Duration : 00:05:24
Tags: veronica love, goddess veronida.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2ba24ae2aca33

rakom

Forum Lord

This is the only way lowly dirt bags like you deserve to get off--with the scum on the bottom of my shoes. The same shoes you sniff and lick after my dates with real men haha! I love giving shoe jobs, it's a feeling of power to stand over a slave and determine the fate of his pleasure with my foot. And it's also humiliating to get off with the bottom of a woman's shoe...especially when she makes you lick the bottom clean of your own cum. There's some CBT during the clip; I was trying to stuff little loser's nuts into his asshole with the tip of my shoe lol, and I stand on his cock and balls in my beautiful heels as well as some post orgasm torment. Nothing's for free, bitch.Check out another HOT shoejob clip: (painful) Shoe job!
File Size : 414.72 MB
Duration : 00:09:04
Tags: cum eating, shoe licking, orgasm, orgasm control, shoe worship, zephy, zephianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/aa50db4d32d74

rakom

Forum Lord

My slave is helplessly bound, kneeling on the bondage bed. his head and wrists secured firmly in place by a fixed wooden stock, heavy chain is wrapped around his body and both legs are spread wide apart in leather straps. his engorged cock is pulled through a metal cock ring that is connected to a huge silver ball stuffed deep inside his man pussy. It's impossible for him to even move, let alone escape. It's such a comfortable position for Me, as the slave has no choice but to take all the pain I want to inflict on him. That pain will start in his balls as I wrap them tightly and stretch them far back and away from the body. Looking like a slave who has no balls, his erect cock is now fully exposed and ready for me to . From stinging slaps from My bare hand to nasty vicious strikes from My rubber flogger, when I'm finished with his cock it will be in intense pain. Yes, these balls are My balls, this cock is My cock, the slave can't escape the pain I shall spread all over him. All of this just to satisfy My sadistic desires. #1 clip in category "CBT"
File Size : 48.13 MB
Duration : 00:06:26
Resolution : 1232x720
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1e47e276d25ec

rakom

Forum Lord

I love a canvas of fine white skin that I can easily paint on by scratching with My sharp stiletto nails. It's a very pleasing sensation to dig My nails deep into My slave's flesh. The sharp tips cutting skin as My name soon appears in bold red capital letters on his back. Such beautifully scratched and branded skin now means its time to bury My black cock deep into his little pink fuckhole. Feeling the warmth of his skin all the way through My latex clothes while I plunge My long strap-on deeper and deeper into his man-pussy is just so arousing! The joy of scratching and fucking at the same time - just what My bitch deserves.
File Size : 294.63 MB
Duration : 00:09:16

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/dd0566aaba692

rakom

Forum Lord

My FF stockings have been covered in CUM... Now it is time to bring my cuckold slave in! He does not get the reward and privilege of relieving himself, but instead I make him LICK up the SPERM of my virile slave boy. The cum is thick, still lukewarm and his mouth and tongue is only good to taste other men's juices. I love to humiliate him and see all that sticky spunk going in his mouth and down his throat. He is not allowed to stop until I am satisfied and he has tasted and eaten all the cum from my nyloned legs!
File Size : 176.63 MB
Duration : 00:07:36
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: queens of kink, cum on stockings, spunk lover, mistress fetish liza, cum eating slave, cum eating, ff stockings, faggot, cuckold, louboutin heels, humiliated slave.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/aecfe7ebaba99

rakom

Forum Lord

My slave, this worm at My feet, is an ungrateful bastard. I heard he was complaining to other slaves that I whip him too hard and I don't feed him enough, trying to convince them to break free, to run away. But he can't leave, he is nothing without Me, he belongs to Me and, even though he doesn't understand it all the time, he is happy in this position. Because it's where he belongs, and he should be grateful to be under My boot, to be accepted as My slave. I know he regrets it all now, but he will still be punished. My whip will teach him where his place is.
File Size : 91.98 MB
Duration : 00:06:46
Resolution : 720x406

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/95fcc4dc24af3

rakom

Forum Lord

I keep sit permanently locked in chastity; sometimes I let him have a release every week, but sometimes he gets no releases for months. he is allowed to take the chastity off only under My supervision for cleaning, teasing, CBT and a rare ruined orgasm. I own his genitals, he is My property and he can never decide or know what I am going to do when I take his chastity off. Today I order him to take his chastity off and start teasing him with My hand, pulling him closer to Me, making him look into My eyes while I whisper into his ear about the power I have over his cock. I tease his cock, bring him close to the edge of orgasm, making him hope that today is the lucky day in which he will get a release after 26 days in chastity. But this is not his lucky day, there will be no release today. Instead, I will kick his blue balls until he is rolling on the floor in pain, and then lock him back in chastity.
File Size : 3739.88 MB
Duration : 00:20:50

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/04d4596ba3a5d

rakom

Forum Lord

Goddess Stevie catches the appliance repair guy sniffing and licking the bottom of her shoes, and she is not amused. Figuring that he has a foot fetish, she immediately demands that he open up his uniform so she can see if his cock is hard from smelling her flip flops. When she sees that it's getting hard, she humiliates him by tapping her bare foot against his cock before making him lay on the floor. She teasingly dangles her shoe in front of his face before shoving it in his mouth as she rubs her soles along his cock. She spreads her toes and slides his shaft between them, giving him a footjob and making suck on her feet to fully worship them. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
File Size : 527.94 MB
Duration : 00:13:33
Tags: stevie shae.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/016cf4ec36bc9

rakom

Forum Lord

Why use real furniture when you have a SLAVE to do the job! Mistress Tess and I love using this male as part of our new collection and we TEST his skills as a bench, a carpet, a SEAT etc. Obviously we make him moan and grunt as we put our full WEIGHT on his body, digging our sharp HEELS deep in to his FLESH. He best remain in position as we do not want to fall off, even when he gets ! Let's see how well this SLAVE FURNITURE can endure our sadistic testing methods. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
File Size : 332.93 MB
Duration : 00:12:43
Tags: queens of kink, human seat, smothering, mistress fetish liza, leather domme, mistress tess uk, double domme, blonde, high heels.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5231e8fb557d3

rakom

Forum Lord

Locked in the cage, My slave is waiting quietly for Me to come. What he doesn't know is that I'm not coming alone, but accompanied by My friend, Lady Natalie Black. A Lady that loves to slaves no less than Me, and that My slave always seemed interested in.Without even letting the slave understand what's happening, She quickly reaches for his nipples and crotch, twisting the former and squeezing the latter, really confusing the slave. Because this is My whipping boy, and he was expecting to be whipped and then worship My boots in gratitude, but Lady Natalie caught him by surprise and really baffled him. Together, We each grab one of his nipples and start twisting and pulling it in all directions, causing him the kind of pain he is not very used to, so is very sensitive to. I can see he would prefer to be whipped hard now, this pain is too strong for him, but the stronger he suffers, the more it pleases Us. Then We take him out of the cage and let him properly greet Us, by kissing and licking Our boots. A slave does not deserve anything higher than that. Too bad for him that while he's busy with My boots, he turns his back to Lady Natalie, as she will not miss the opportunity to use that, this time by kicking the slave's balls from behind. A slave should learn to never turn his back to a Mistress, that is rude.When We consider that he has greeted Our boots enough, We allow the slave to stand up and restrain him to the St. Andrew's cross. His sufferings on the cross will be presented in the next part of this video, that will be posted tomorrow.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 93.1 MB
Duration : 00:06:12
Resolution : 720x406

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/452ebf2fa3ea3

rakom

Forum Lord

One of My kinks is to receive and try new toys. On Sunday morning, when hubby was taking a shower, I decided to join him and try My newest toy: the Tantus Realdoe. It's a strapless dildo, that allows Me to feel every thrust like I have a real cock. I fuck hubby from behind, pushing deep until I'm all the way in and the Realdoe is completely hidden between us. I know he likes this kind of intimacy, so I reach for his dick, which is, of course, rock hard. I imagine you below Us while I'm fucking him hard; aren't you a lucky boy to have this view? Now open your mouth and take all his cum, be careful not to get any in your eyes! he is My bitch, but you are Our cuckold slut. Another kink of Mine is to film everything I do and I filmed My sex with husband for My private collection, maybe to share with My devotees on My fan page, but I decided that you might also enjoy and appreciate very much to see a scene this intimate, despite the amateur video, and especially audio, quality that My customers are accustomed with.
File Size : 163.22 MB
Duration : 00:05:59

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/04f9c941b72c7

rakom

Forum Lord

Goddess Mia found a super sexy dress that she wants to wear to a party tonight but its not within her budget. As shes standing in her house, wearing nothing but a sexy bra and panty set, she catches her creepy perverted neighbor standing outside of her window, watching her. She angrily pulls him inside and threatens to tell his wife. If he wants he to keep quiet then he is going to have to do what she says. She makes him strip naked then locks him in a chastity device before making him sniff her dirty, stinky feet. Watch as she makes him lick them clean from heel to toe. Not only will he worship her feet, but hes going to buy her dress too.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - MPEG4 (HD/720p)version.
File Size : 313.95 MB
Duration : 00:08:07
Tags: mia.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8376c36a83b30

rakom

Forum Lord

Such a good SHOE BITCH. He has pleased me by buying lots of luxury heels and I love using them to weaken his mind even more. My bare FEET wrapped in these leather shoes, the stiletto HEEL, the look and touch brings him easily to his knees. He must WORSHIP my SO KATE HEELS, like the slut that he is...using his tongue carefully and by not dripping PRECUM on the floor so much! What a horny little shoe slave, ha ha. Playing with his COCK with my heels will only make him more obedient as he knows he is just a maggot underneath my red soles! I rub his DICK under my shoes, harder, faster until I give him a surprise! He may CUM on my heels but he must lick off his own spunk.
File Size : 241.7 MB
Duration : 00:11:57
Tags: mistress fetish liza, red soles, jitrois leather, shoe slave, so kate heels, leather leggings, cum on shoes, louboutin high heels, python leather, spunk, shoejob, leather jacket, heel slut.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8b579dca8b1cb

rakom

Forum Lord

My personal foot slave kneels before my feminine perfection--kissing my cute Chelsea Crew shoes while I take some notes (I'm actually adding a few daily chores to his list). I'll be out on a hot date later tonight, but first I want to humiliate my foot cuck. Lick the bottom of my shoes and tongue polish them for my date, then remove and massage and worship my smelly nylon goddess feet while I belittle you. Just to humiliate my foot cuck, I make him balance my heels on his head like a human shoe rack, stuff my sweaty nylons in his mouth, spit in his face, and smack his balls a few times with my hand.Treating my cuck like the dirt beneath my shoes is such a turn on...I'll be leaving soon to get fucked GOOD!! I make him stay on the floor with my shoes on his face, waiting until I return from my date!
File Size : 1030.9 MB
Duration : 00:17:46
Tags: spit, ball, zephy, foot smelling, smelly feet, nylons, foot slave.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1829897f1312c

rakom

Forum Lord

Very 'ballsy' move of my slave, I must say. I had been ignoring my little loser while he worshiped my goddess feet, and apparently being cucked by me and kept in chastity for over two weeks can warp a slave's sense of reality and purpose--as he begins to quietly beg at my feet to "enter" me, as my sweet pussy glistens right in his face. I actually find this very amusing and so continue to completely ignore him as I feel his aching cock slowly enter my divine realm. I think he's so mind fucked and use to licking the ground I walk on, that he doesn't even know what pussy feels like or what to do with it anymore lol! I change positions a few times, eventually turning over and covering his face with my sexy feet...he begs me to allow release but I never acknowledge him the entire time. *note: right at the very end, my cam ran out of memory--but I just pushed him away with my feet and denied his orgasm, which made him almost start crying lol but such cruel entertainment for me! haha!!! However: I'm adding another week of chastity for this ridiculous attempt at "sex" on his part lmao!!!
File Size : 755.83 MB
Duration : 00:06:11
Tags: femdom sex.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5b04d6b28b5a2

rakom

Forum Lord

Boot lickers<~~about the lowest rung on the slave pole. The streets are nasty this time of year!! And I've just gotten home from shopping all day with my slave's money. I summon my little loser to kneel before me and begin licking the soiled soles of my boots until they are finally spotless!! haha! It's nice to have a slave give my boots and good tongue shining before I head over to my stud's house and fuck him--I had already hooked up with him earlier this day, so I be sure to let my bootlicker know that I rubbed my stud's cock and balls with my boot so there's probably a little precum on the sole! Oh, and apparently I also stepped in d*g with my right boot...oops! Lmao!! I fuck hot guys while my doormat slave licks the filth and off the soles of my boots. What a fucking loser!!
File Size : 451.78 MB
Duration : 00:10:44
Tags: boot licking, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/eacda171833d5

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!