• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

rakom

Forum Lord

Taylor just moved to the area and is looking for a work out partner. Tom doesn't work out much but he thinks she is hot so he agrees to be her partner. Worst case scenario he will get to see her bent over in tight spandex shorts. During their first work out, Taylor is spotting for Tom and she notices him staring into her crotch. She couldn't believe he is such a pervert; she straps him to the bench and puts a dumbbell on his chest not allowing him to move. She then him to smell her sweaty sneakers. He struggles to get away from the odor of her sneakers, but she's not letting him get away with being such a jerk. She then sits on top of him and putting her sweaty socks on his face, smothering him with the scent of her stinky socks. She pulls off one sock and puts it in his mouth him to now taste it. She removes the other sock and shoves that into his mouth as well. Smothering his entire face with her sweaty bare feet he struggles and begs for her to stop. She taunts him until he admits to being a pervert. This clip is shot in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. For $1 less you can purchase and download the (HD/480p)version.
Format : mp4
File Size : 204.78 MB
Duration : 00:04:31
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: taylor skyye, taylor skye.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e0e29cfcc8119

rakom

Forum Lord

Goddess Madison is pissed off at her husband for losing his job, especially since they're already behind on their bills. Not only that, but she has also had a hard day at work and her feet are her, which means the last thing she wants to hear is that her pathetic hubby is now unemployed, for that means she'll have to pick up even more hours at her job. As she slips off her sexy wedge heels, she decides to punish him by refusing to let him sit on the couch and makes him sit on the floor, perching her stinky feet near his face. To further humiliate him, she makes him taste her hard work by licking her sweaty feet clean.This clip was filmed in High Definition and available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p) version.
File Size : 274.88 MB
Duration : 00:07:01
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: foot domination, foot fetish, female domination, foot humiliation, foot slave training.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/05e9a525c6102

rakom

Forum Lord

Queen Aryal is leaving Her condo to go out and is passing the recreation area, where one of the other condo owners is on a back machine. As She walks by, She inadvertently drops Her purse on the floor. Since She's wearing such a short skirt, when She squats down to pick it up, showing Her pantyhose covered ass and revealing She's not wearing any panties underneath. The guy on the machine lets loose with "wolf whistle", saying "Whoah! Nice ASS!". Queen Aryal immediately picks up the purse and marches over to where the jerk is strapped into the machines and asking him: "WHAT did you say?", so he repeats it with more gusto "I said NICE ASS". This infuriates Her and She screeches at him that She's lived there for 3 years and he's done nothing but make sexist comments. "Well, Tough Guy, wanna get a better look at my sweet little ass? Well, you gotta play a fun little game with me first" She takes out a pair of handcuffs and he objects, but She asks him if he's afraid and that convinces the jerk to hand Her his wrist which She quickly locks to the machine. "Oh, this is like cops and robbers, huh little girl?" - he laughs off Her efforts and then She puts a black blinding hood over his head. He said "Ok, I guess I'm the robber, right?" "Something like that." - She replies as She gets on a stool and climbs over his face with Her skirt off, wearing just the white tinted pantyhose, just the sheer nylon and reinforced crotch covering Her sweetest places. He complains that he can't see anything because of the blinding hood. She sits Her pantyhose covered ass onto his unsuspecting face, shocking him and causing him to splutter and struggle, but he can't move his head or body due to the handcuffs and Her ass pinning his face to the machine, almost upside down. "Now we're gonna start playing the game. It's a breath game, see?" She pushes Her pussy down onto his nose, cutting off his oxygen and causing him to make muffled yelling sounds. She informs him that he is going to learn how to respect Women by spending more and more time getting his oxygen from Her asshole and pussy. She suspects he may be cheating and so reaches down to pinch his nose too. She lets I'm up, gasping, but informs him that his times under Her will get progressively longer and then gives him 20 seconds, then 30. Finally, She tells him that he needs more advanced techniques and moves Her new slave to the floor. She squats over his face and smother his face with more and gusto, clamping Her thighs over his ears and enveloping his entire head between Her legs. When he cries in between She slaps him in the face with Her hand or foot, shutting him up quickly. Finally, he isn't able to get to 50 seconds, which pisses Her off to no end. She ties him up and leaves him for the night, telling him that what Is coming next will make today's session look tame, as he whimpers, helpless and awaiting his fate under his new Queen Aryal.
File Size : 370.54 MB
Duration : 00:10:11
Tags: pantyhose smothering, pantyhose, ass smothering, pantyhose domination, smother, smother slave, pussy smother, hoods, foot slapping, face slapping, countdowns, breathplay, face sitting, facesitting, nose pinching.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/972f5260beee8

rakom

Forum Lord

Goddess Mercy is an insanely sexy stripper who drove one of her customers home from the club in his nice car, promising that he was going to get lucky. He thought he was going to get laid, but the beautiful brunette has something else in mind. Watch as the gorgeous goddess ties him up for some kinky foot fun, taking off her clear high heels and making him lick her dirty, sweaty feet clean! See her shove her feet in his mouth, gagging him with them before teasing his cock with her soles, hugging his dick between her soft, wrinkly arches for a steamy foot job. Will she foot milk him, making him cum on her toes?This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 737.72 MB
Duration : 00:12:25
Tags: foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/20debdd332ddf

rakom

Forum Lord

Anal hook inside, mouth plugged and cock in CHASTITY...all in prepation of my BBC. This slut needs a good, hard FUCKING with my big STRAP-ON cock. I want to see this anal whore bent over as I penetrate and sodomize his fuck hole, hard, deep...until he starts screaming amd wimpering. Day and night, my slave needs to be stretched and pounded because he is such a SLUT for my BBC.
File Size : 386.16 MB
Duration : 00:14:56
Tags: queens of kink, anal training, rubber doll, mistress fetish liza, strap-on fucking, gagged, latex goddess, bitch boy, anal hook, bbc, anal slut, rubber slave, oudoors fucking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/26ca0560822bd

rakom

Forum Lord

Every slave has to learn to serve his Mistress the proper way - the way that She desires. This proper way is not universal, every Mistress likes to be served differently, and it's the job of the slave to learn to satisfy Her accordingly.As I show in this clip to My friends Madame Caramel, Mistress Ava von Medisin and Domina Sophia Larou at a Femdom Retreat event, I like My slaves to know several standard things before they even start serving Me. First of all, it's the positions: at least the 10 basic positions that the slave has to learn, to recognize the hand gesture associated with, and to assume properly. Collaring, inspection, handcuffs, punishment - all My slaves should be at all time ready to assume any of the positions I train them. Or the 10-step boot worship routine that I like all My slaves to know and be able to perform at any moment, for My pleasure. That is the job of a slave, to please his Mistress in the proper way. This clip shows a glimpse into the life of Female Supremacy and was shot with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting. #1 clip in category "FEMALE SUPREMACY"
File Size : 98.84 MB
Duration : 00:11:22
Resolution : 720x406
Tags: ezada sinn, madame caramel, ava von medisin, sophia larou.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a00b8bc6bd5bb

rakom

Forum Lord

My slave has quite contradictory feelings regarding My long sharp silver stiletto nails: on one hand they arouse him, on the other they frighten him. He craves their touch, but also fears it, as they can be smooth and pleasant, or sharp and painful. And of course, most of the times what he feel is pain, as causing pain is much more enjoyable then causing pleasure. Pain is what he is going to get today. Mixed with maybe a little bit of caressing, so that he doesn't forget what the pleasure feels like and longs for it. First I want to see how My nails would mark his skin, so I make a letter "E" on his side. The marks on this slave's white skin are deep and red, I like them. So I will cover his hole front side of the body in them, paying special attention to his prick and balls. He should never forget they belong to Me, and the marks I'll leave today will be a good reminder, at least for a while. I know he would prefer to feel another kind of touch on that sensitive skin, but why would I care? And there's not much he can do, strapped to the bondage table as he is. His future is literally in My hands, and I'll play with it as I please. He can only hope there's enough left when I finish for him to have a future.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 84.11 MB
Duration : 00:08:19
Resolution : 720x404
Tags: scratching, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/46ba61db70821

rakom

Forum Lord

Violet Viper is 5'10', stunning, 19 years old and is a real, lifestyle Dominatrix. She has been recording Her training and plays sessions with Her personal sub for a while now and has decided to release the hottest of Her own personal slave training sessions that She self-shot over the course of the last few months. It's laundry day at the Viper house today and Violet has had all of Her dirty laundry put together but has separated the dirtiest panties for Her slave. Violet requires Her slaves to worship every part of Her perfect body and everything that comes from it should be considered sacred to Her slaves; whether it's the sweet tastes of Her pussy cum to the gritty taste of Her unwashed ass or the sour taste of sweaty, stinky feet. The slave must learn to appreciate each one of Her bodies' special gifts. So She's decided that Her delicate panties deserve a dual-washing process; a pre-soak in Her slave's mouth for 'tough' stain removal and then the washing machine. She calls it "mouth laundering" and has Her slave chained in the laundry room while She's gathering Her laundry: "As you know, your job is to lick up and clean up everything that comes from my PERFECT, body. So YOU will clean the dirtiest, most stained panties that I have before they go in the washing machine and waste all that goodness that I know you savor" She sits down on his balls, causing him to screech in pain, but She just giggles. First She takes a pair of red booty shorts that She worked out in and went to a picnic, etc. She holds up the crotch of them, which are stained a dark color, with dark streaks through the crotch. Sher holds them to his nose and has him inhale deeply: "What do they smell like slave?....Really?....Now tell me if they taste the same way they smell" She folds them over so the stained crotch is at the top and has him hold his tongue out so She can rub the crusty mess onto his tongue. He gags, but She keeps making him taste them until She finally jams the whole thing into his mouth, mashing it in with Her hand to make sure he scrubs them. She then takes a pair of panties with magenta panties with red stains, black panties with white stains, yellow panties with....every color, and finally some blue panties with dark brown AND red stains that are...rather... strong smelling. She has him kiss, smell, taste, and then suck them all as clean as possible, taking them out and checking his progress before tossing them in the nearby washer. Once She's satisfied he's done a good enough job, She takes off Her robe and slides up onto his face, with just the super-skimpy, lace g-string panties. She teases him with Her pussy a little, makes him smell it, kiss it and beg for it. Then She has him start licking Her through the panties, and finally pulls them aside and lets him sink his tongue into the sweet, pink fold of Her perfect shaved pussy. He groans in arousal, his caged cock no doubt hurting. He begs Her to remove them so he can properly pleasure Her, so She stands up...but first sticks Her painted toes into his mouth and has him pay homage to Her feet...Continued In Part II Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Real Slave Training: Ass Slavery (HD 4K MP4) Real Slave Training: Pussy Slavery (HD 4K MP4)
File Size : 354.45 MB
Duration : 00:13:41
Tags: real slave training, panty slave, panty slave training, pusy slave, dirty panty sucker, period panties, shart panties, discharge panties, human laundromat, crotch cleaner, female worship, female bodily fluids, pee panties, sweaty panties, dirty panties.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/128779eb40682

rakom

Forum Lord

I want to see My latex boy show some attention to My big black cock, I want him to lick and worship the entire shaft, making it nice and wet. he may be a latex fetishist, but I want to turn him into My bitch, that's what he is for Me. Pulling down his crotch zipper, I expose his tiny pink chastity and tight pink man-pussy. Obviously, I need to work open his fuck hole with a smaller cock before I invade him with My big strap-on. I enjoy watching it slide in and out his little hole, yet I'm even more amused when My bitch cleans his own ass juices off the cock with his mouth. I don't care if he finds it disgusting to taste his own ass, it's what I want. Now, time for My big cock to spread him wide open. Look at all that pre-cum oozing out of his cage, I bet he likes being My bitch. I feel it deep down in My clit each time I ram my strap-on all the way into his tight ass. I wonder if I can make Myself cum from pegging My latex bitch. Oh yes, I'm so close...
File Size : 286.44 MB
Duration : 00:10:17
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3d7c42fac9532

rakom

Forum Lord

18 year-old Queen Carter is a FreshWoman at Femdom University and has been training a house/study slave that is also used for homework assignments, e.g.; male chastity 101, Cock and Ball 101 and Her new favorite class - "Intro To Full Toilet Slavery", which also includes credits in "Advanced Deep Anal Cleaning", which is what She is taking Her ass slave through now. She's recently finished Her evening workout and had Her slave chained to Her weight bench, a blinding hood over the slave so that he is helpless and must sharpen his senses of smell, taste and touch to adequately plumb the depths of Her anal canal. She is conditioning the slave to love the smell and taste of Her ass and Her sacred caviar. She wants him to get uselessly and frustratingly hard when She farts, when he is locked in the bathroom during and after Her bowel movements chained to the toilet, etc. She wants him to know what an honor it is for him to be able to clean the dirtiest part of Her with the cleanest part of him. She approaches the slave wearing a pair of sexy black yoga pants and carrying a flogger. She tells the slave: "Slave, I just got done with a great yoga workout and my crotch is soooo sweaty and clammy smelling. I also had to go #2 at the gym and I didn't take a shower or anything because,,,,I have a human shower here and I don't need to wait for the hot water to warm up, get a towel, yah know. Now stick out your slave tongue" She spreads Her sweet little ass cheeks open and beckons the slave inside to clean Her insides but to start slowly and clean the cheeks first. As soon as She does, he gets a whiff of what She was talking about and audibly retches in disgust. This angers Her and She starts flogging his cock! He screams and squirms in agony but can't escape and quickly puts the gentle, wet kiss directly on Her sharp-smelling, smeary anus. "Now, give it a french kiss, slave. With love." He plants a deep soul kiss on Her asshole, digging his tongue into the brown starfish and becoming as passionate as a teenage lover. She laughs at how pathetic he is: "That's right - you're not a human being and won't be treated as one. You're a utility - anything I want you to be. And of ALL the things I want you to be, a FULL SERVICE TOILET is my first priority." Even though the slave is now eagerly tongue fucking Her asshole because he's terrified of Her flogging his cock again, he starts crying and mewling through Her ass, which is sealed against his face, Her full weight on his mouth, his tongue seemingly as deep as possible. "Stick your worthless slave tongue out and tongue fuck my asshole. I also want to hear you swallowing-you should be eager to ingest everything from your Queen, pig. Now get your tongue deeper and look for more candy." She smothers him with Her sweet asshole periodically, taking a break and checking Her phone. She decides that She might get his tongue even deeper into Her colon to find "new morsels". She turns around and squats onto his mouth, putting all of Her weight onto his mouth through Her anus. His head almost disappears, as it's wedged deep into the cleft of Her ass, like he's locking his jaw to Her pelvis and anus. She starts tiring and makes sure that when She rests, She is also smothering him in more and more extreme ways and for longer and longer times. Finally, She's had an orgasm on his face and decides toi give Her ass the "white tissue test", wiping Her sweet ass and coming back with a clean piece of tissue. "Adequate job slave. Congratulations, you are one step closer to being my full toilet. We will begin the next phase of your training tomorrow." And walks away.
File Size : 293.01 MB
Duration : 00:09:02
Tags: ass slave, toilet slave, full toilet, dirty asshole cleaner, ass sucking, ashole fetish, anal nursing, ass smother, ass spreading, ass smelling, ass sniffing, ass grinding, human toilet paper, ass french kissing, colon cleaner.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/fe4da98289878

rakom

Forum Lord

Goddess Rose doesn't want her sugar step-daddy pawing at her today and denies him access to her precious pussy. She doesn't leave him completely hanging, though, and allows him to play with her feet instead. She dangles her pink pump teasingly in front of him and tells him that he should appreciate her feet more and demands that he shower them with attention. After all, he buys her lots of shoes and pays for her pedicures so he may as well give her feet some attention. He starts worshiping her feet by removing her heels and kissing, licking, and sucking on her toes and soles. As he worships her feet, she bribes him for more money. If he wants more from her, then he'll have to spend more! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
File Size : 236.05 MB
Duration : 00:06:35
Tags: rose red.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/48b0d5cc16715

rakom

Forum Lord

Sorceress Morgana is awoken by the sound of loudly clattering dishes. She is furious that her slave is making so much noise after she warned him that she'd be recovering from a late night out. The sorceress commences with a tongue lashing then commences with the punishment. She bends him over her knees and slaps his bare ass hard with her palm. In his current position, the slave has a great view of Morgana's feet. He counts the licks on his ass and begs for more. After the grueling punishment, Sorceress Morgana instructs the slave to prepare her bath. Once she is seated in the warm tub with a glass of red wine, the slave is told to worship her feet. The sorceress provides continual instruction and reminds the slave to only perform exactly as told. Once the complete tongue bathing of her feet is done, the slave sponges them clean with the bath water. This slave is fare from perfect, but Sorceress Morgana knows how to train him. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 214.45 MB
Duration : 00:14:58
Tags: sorceress morgana, barefoot goddess, feet, goddess morgana, toe sucking, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, paddling, heels, foot lust, spanking, foot licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5dce44916d229

rakom

Forum Lord

Empress Aria has Her slave completely helpless, secured in twin spreader bars for its hands and feet, a collar and leash around its neck and a blinding slave hood on for sensory deprivation and utter vulnerability to the Empress' whims. She strides in wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants and a black bra and wielding twin floggers. She announces to the slave what its use is today as a yoga mat, shoving Her delicate alabaster foot in its mouth for a quick cleaning. Then She sits on the slave's chest and starts stretching, Her feet in its face: "Your piece of garbage body has to serve some use for me. Now shut up and stay still!" She then moves forward and suddenly sits directly on the slave's face, cutting off its air, as She puts Her legs out alongside its head, grasping Her ankles to stretch Her hamstrings. She has the slave's face between Her thighs, squeezing hard it starts making squeaking noises until She finally relents, moving back up the slave's chest with Her full bodyweight again. She announces: "Now I'm gonna work my quads and glutes, doing squats...right over your stupid slave face! Now beg me to sit on your face and smother you. I know how much you want to worship my sacred pussy- which you are only guaranteed to taste when it's filled with my lover's cum. This is the closest you're gonna get until you earn a taste." She smothers him over and over with Her in between squats, taking longer and longer rests each time, grinding and mashing Her sweaty, yoga pants covered pussy in his helpless face. After doing a few sets, SHe turns around and tells the slave: "Now, I'm gonna do them the other way...so that you can smell my sweaty ass juice; I haven't showered today...but don't worry, you'll get to do that too a little later" She then sits back down onto the slave's face with Her ass crammed into his immobilized face and head, the sounds of its futile gasps for breath can be heard as She takes longer and longer times smothering the slave in Her tight little ass. "Breath it in, slave, and get used to the smell. You're gonna be tasting my unwashed asshole very, very soon. I want to hear how good it smells and I want you to beg me to smother you with it - GO!" "Please Empress Aria, PLEASE! PLEASE smother me with Your smelly, sweaty, stinky ass and asshole! I need to smell Your sweaty ass Empress, please!" She slams Her ass back down onto his face, putting Her full weight onto his head as She lifts Her legs up to do a final stretch. She deprives him of air for a good 30 seconds, and then stands up, tosses the flogger onto its prone body, and walks out of the dungeon, promising to be back soon for more torments. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Your Name Is Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4)
File Size : 262.76 MB
Duration : 00:10:17
Tags: smother, smothering, ass smother, yoga pants smothering, sweat smelling, ass smelling, foot cleaning, human furniture, human yoga mat, breath control, countdowns, pussy smothering, ass kissing, female supremacy, foot licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/01a9771050897

rakom

Forum Lord

My slaves should understand that serving Me does may sometimes mean to serve somebody else for Me. Maybe just temporarily, or maybe they can be just given forever to another Mistress, it is in My power as their Owner. To make him understand that, I have this slave serve My friend Mistress Ali: worship her and endure pain from her, under My supervision. he must learn to be a good slave for her, as is the way he can become a good slave for Me.
File Size : 135.57 MB
Duration : 00:11:33
Resolution : 720x406
Tags: goddess ezada sinn, ts mistress ali.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/489dc5d9f1d1a

rakom

Forum Lord

Obviously, I work my ass off at the gym. So I keep a foot licker at home on his knees; waiting to lick all the foot sweat, foot grime and dirt off the soles of my smelly feet. My loser slave also gives the bottom of my shoes a quick licking and has to smell my damp, reeking socks (that I never wash), haha!! The life of a foot licker!!
File Size : 198.91 MB
Duration : 00:07:11
Tags: shoe licking, foot licking, foot sniffing, fitness chick, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/83c872a52a320

rakom

Forum Lord

When you have a wife like Alyssa Kayson, you won't even think before gorging on her smelly stinking feet! Alyssa comes home from the gym and slips into the bed without a shower. Her husband smells her sweaty bra then takes a whiff of her workout shoes and finally gets his hands on her petite feet. He finds it gross at first but kind of likes it and continues to sniff her stinky socks. He takes them off and licks Alyssa's bare soles then sucks on her little toes, taking two at a time. Watch Alyssa's dirty feet getting squeaky cleaned by her husband's mouth! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
File Size : 229.37 MB
Duration : 00:06:03
Tags: sole licking, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2c4aa7445ca31

rakom

Forum Lord

I have just milked this slave after he's spent one month in chastity and his balls are now quite empty. The problem is he's too happy with the milking, and I don't particularly like that. To ruin his cheerful mood, I will milk all the remaining cum out from his shriveled balls by using a Venus 2000 milking machine on his flaccid oversensitive cock. At the high speed setting the machine is quite torturous, but I don't mind. My goal is to extract every last drop of cum while making it as unpleasant to the slave as possible with minimal effort. The slave keeps on writhing and bucking in all directions from the relentless breakneck sucking that his pathetic dicklet is subjected to. By now he firmly understands that his cock is Mine, and I hold all the control over this useless worm. I'm giving him just 10 more seconds to cum, otherwise its 10 months locked in chastity. So what shall it be?.. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
File Size : 149.47 MB
Duration : 00:10:50
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0f1b04b3285de

rakom

Forum Lord

Goddess Soffie is a strict dominatrix who keeps her co-worker in a chastity device. When he enters her office, she immediately orders him to drop trough, making him get completely naked for her right then and there. He begs to be released from chastity so that his wife won't find out, but Goddess Soffie refuses and threatens to fire him if he doesn't be a good little foot bitch and do what she tells him to do. Today he is going to worship her by smelling her dirty, stinky stockings. She makes him start by taking off her sexy high heel stilettos, then rubs her foot all over his face, making him get a big whiff of her smelly pantyhose clad feet and taste her dirty little toes.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 244.37 MB
Duration : 00:06:26
Tags: soffie valdez.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f30f098c5f475

rakom

Forum Lord

Miss Ravyn Alexa keeps Her pussy slave locked in a cage in Her dungeon until She needs his services. She's trained the maggot to fear Her pussy by being dominated by it and have it control his oxygen intake, She has made him learn to clean it of.things like creampies, piss & sweat and NOW: "I'm going to teach you how to PLEASE My perfect pussy by making me cum repeatedly. If you don't, you'll feel my wrath on your worthless hide, bitch. Now get on your fucking back and stick out your slave tongue" She tells the slave this as She unlocks his cage and he quickly scrambles onto his back. He is wearing bondage mittens, a collar & leash and is wearing blinding hood and mobile camera that many Dommes are using to critique and punish their performance at a later date.usually over breakfast as Miss Ravyn finds it's a great addition to Her daily yoga workout and really gets Her.juices flowing.into Her slave's mouth, of course. From Her standing position, She sits Her naked pussy down onto the slave's face and mouth, telling him to start gently by kissing it. He covers Her gorgeous pussy with tender little kisses as it gets visibly wetter and wettter, the slave groaning as his tongue parts Her lips and he tastes the first delicious drops of pussy cream; sweet and slightly salty, that his Owner is starting to excrete from Her beautiful pussy. This causes his cock to strain uselessly in its metal chastity, never to be released. She starts putting more and more weight onto the slaves face, grinding Her pussy into him as She gets more and more excited. She screeches at him and starts flogging his caged cock and balls: "Keep your fucking tongue OUT, slave, don't you DARE move it!" She starts to fuck his face more and more aggressively, you can hear the slapping noises Her soaking wet pussy is making as it smacks his mouth. He starts mewling in pain, but keeps his tongue out as She starts to bounce up and down on his tongue and face, his head snapping back and his face covered in Her gloriuos pussy nectar. She gets a little tired and takes a break by smothering the slave, saying: "Keep your fucking tongue extended ALL the way inside my pussy while I rest. No, I don't care if you don't have any air, you just had a chance to get plenty when I was bouncing on you." She catches Her breath while the slave struggles to keep his tongue wiggling deep inside Her sacred pussy while rapidly running out of air. He starts thrashing around, but apparently keeps licking as She just holds him down and smiles at his torment and hopeless struggles. He is trying to scream, which turns Her on so much She starts bouncing on his face again, saving him, as he gasps for air. Finally She cums hard on his face, puts him back in cage, his face wet and bruised and his cock and balls achingly blue. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving him to smell and taste the remnants of Her sweetness while he cries himself to rest in frustration, in the dark, in the dungeon.
File Size : 405.34 MB
Duration : 00:11:26
Tags: pussy slave training, pussy pleasure slave, pussy domination, pussy smothering, pussy juice drinking, face fucking, facial, tongue fucking, pussy tongue fucking, deep pussy tongue probing, pussy sucking, pussy entrapment, pussy face, pussy breath, pussy rubbing.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5d4946d3ece77

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!