• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

[FemDom] Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

petraX

Probation Member
Bizarr Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge
377aadcb4135d0204757e156eca88056.jpg

Cast: Bizarr Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge
Video language: English

Helpless In the clutches of the latex goddesses find themselves the pitiful rubber Toy. It is used anal and oral until it is ready to serve as a living toilet. As a reward, it is mummified and used as a facesitting pillow. It must endure all this even completed in a "pink chastity" that the balls are bursting with horniness of course!

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bizarr Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge

Mistress Tatjana, Nikky Thorne, Nomi Melone - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum
83fc9700c23f3f1fa5d10b5f40740049.jpg

Cast: Mistress Tatjana, Amirah Adara, Nomi Melone
Genres: SM, Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom Strap-On, Leather & Lace, Latex

With his useless manhood locked away in the chastity device, the pitiful rubber doll is passed on from one lady to the next in order to be sexually, anally, and orally exploited in the worst possible way, to the ladies' great delight.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Tatjana, Nikky Thorne, Nomi Melone - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum

Simp Humiliated while Bull Throat Fucks his Crush 4K
1f8e2221f0e1f2ab37cb2f64d50e5d77.jpg

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom

Bull Jayden has a big cock! He is an alpha. Sexy Natalya loves pleasing him. She is so hot with her ponytails in her hair and her big, beautiful tits out. Jayden deep throats her as she lays upside down with her head hanging off the bed. He pounds her throat as she drools all over. Marcelo on the other hand doesn't get a blow job. Cause hes a beta. And he's ugly. He is locked up in chastity! Haha!! He sits at the end of the bed staring at Natalya blowing an alpha. He is so jealous. Natalya makes him suck her feet. He is her foot slut. He sucks her toes while she sucks alphas dick. Major cuckolding.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Simp Humiliated while Bull Throat Fucks his Crush 4K

Last But Not Least
7dd9e6fc0ecb2e4ecd808a69f7f731d7.jpg

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Threesome, Ass Licking, Strap-on, Hand Job, Blowjob

At last, but not least, this brunette dude's got two blond Latin beauties for him! His ass will be left stretched by these two awesome and horny ladies! Are you ready for the damage ?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 33:31
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3811kbps

File size: 967.6 MB

Download Last But Not Least

Throbbing Strap-Ons
9f1f87028fed92203adae7f02a740c82.jpg

This cute dude had a dream last night where he was having a threesome. But not any kind of threesome, he was actually getting fucked by two hot chicks with strap-ons!

Duration: 17:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps

File size: 509.4 MB

Download Throbbing Strap-Ons

petraX

Probation Member
Butt Fucking Time!
71f49208344c63b87438b9187dc7abaa.jpg

It's butt fucking time! These ladies are hungry for something, and it's not for a cock! The only thing they're thinking about is to use their big fucking strap-ons in this young cutie's tight little asshole!

Duration: 27:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3827kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

Download Butt Fucking Time!

Three French Whores Dominate and Buttfuck Tommy The Trick!
7705a35c89d5b2e9c656aa89e9962991.jpg

Cast: Seda ,Hollie Stevens ,Tommy Defendi ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Hot Wax ,Humiliation ,Athletic ,CBT ,Male Sub ,other hair color

Tommy visits his three favorite whores at the local brothel but this time the prostitutes have something else in mind for Tommy the trick. These blazing hot hoes are going to turn the tables on Tommy and make him their little bitch for the day. Tommy is flogged, caned, smothered and made to worship ass. CBT is administered in the form of hot wax and ice cubes. The ladies perform a train on his ass and make him worship their feet and suck their cocks like a good little whore. The end of his visit is much like any other day but instead of him using their pussies for his pleasure the ladies tie him down, climb on top of him and use every inch of his body for their own pleasure. They extract his sperm from his cock and continue to painfully milk it after. I think it's safe to say Tommy knows who the true whore is now!
This update includes spanking, bondage, CBT, CFNM, foot worship, ass worship, objectification, strap-on ass fucking, painful stroking, humiliation and more!

Duration: 56:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Three French Whores Dominate and Buttfuck Tommy The Trick!

AJ Applegate - Alternative Therapy
ca20777b9b5a139c5e30ef4e78da25b3.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Butts, Blonde, Office Setting

Jay is seeing a new therapist for the first time, he wants to work out the issues he has been having with dating. All the women he ends up dating have a sadistic streak, they all want to kick him in the balls and fuck him up the ass. He just wants a nice normal woman to love. Mrs Applegate wants to help him get over his fears so that he may have a long-term girlfriend. She suggests instead of changing the women, he should change to accommodate their sexual needs. She starts by helping him get over his fear of being kicked in the balls. She gives him a few light kicks then takes off her dress to give him inspiration to take harder.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1548kbps

File size: 158.3 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Alternative Therapy

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2
f32a92587b83b3ca25026b9c1b05aea2.jpg

Release Year: 2024

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

petraX

Probation Member
Cruel Mistress
b29ad0a01d39f079948e81044b18ed10.jpg

Cast: Rico ,Harmony
Genres: Femdom ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Orgasm Denial ,Slave ,shaved ,Blonde ,Strap On ,Humiliation ,Latinx

She likes to hurt boys like Rico, the little pain sluts who crave it. She says that the power makes her pussy wet. The power to beat the little fucker till he begs for mercy. Power to fuck his little bitch ass with a strap on cock the size of her arm. Power to satisfy her wet pussy on his greedy face or his fat, hard cock. That is power.

Duration: 35:07

File size: 786.0 MB

Download Cruel Mistress

Blonde blows a slave
ed977be1088307f4d83736706527c111.jpg

Studio: Oliva

Having tied her fuckmate up, this eager blondie is free to do whatever she wants to him, so. She goes for the oral torture with orgasm denial. She blows him so fine but she won't let him cum until she feels it's the right time to. See her in action!

Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download Blonde blows a slave

Femdom action for the brunette chick
9d40c87bbee69bcde290fa51c791603c.jpg

Studio: True Life

Beautiful brunette babe is the mistress of the horny dude in a mask and she is prepared for some beautiful pleasures. Watch this gorgeous couple making out and giving perfect orgasm for the public pleasure

Duration: 21:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

Download Femdom action for the brunette chick

petraX

Probation Member
Syren De Mer - Does Some Husband Training
2880301b109c1e2b39fee27c3aac7d86.jpg

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

An effective training routine for dogs is invariably going to include some fear and pain

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Syren De Mer - Does Some Husband Training

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens
ddfcedb75cb588a65e6eb1c731271068.jpg

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Gwen Diamond and Billy
0dc3461279f7f067098076cdf29f6a0a.jpg

Cast: Billy ,Gwen Diamond
Genres: natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Straight ,Slave ,blond ,Orgasm Denial ,Male Sub ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix

MIP welcomes a new Femme Domme to the site. Gwen Diamond, Mistress Diamond to you, turns the tables on her low life, invertebrate husband and serves up a lesson he will not soon forget. Little billy is hobbled and made to tear off her stockings and worship her beautiful feet before she allows him the pleasure of sucking her beautiful pussy. She whips him till he pleads for mercy before assaulting his tight asshole with her strap on, spilling his hot cum all over himself.
The chemistry between these two shows in all the hot fucking and domination in this update. Welcome aboard, Mistress Diamond.

Duration: 45:22

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gwen Diamond and Billy

Marlowe and Lee
7cc96f4be3e4326727bc6ab4dd60942d.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: shaped ,Orgasm Denial ,Prostate Stimulation ,BDSM ,slim ,Fingering ,Rough Sex ,Dominatrix ,Male Sub ,foreskin

It's been 3 years since Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Lorelei Lee had a slave under their stilettos at the same time! Now the wait is over! Buff stud, Alexander Gustavo, is putty in their hands. They tease and torment him with their beautiful wet pussies but instead he gets a trillion clothes pins. They fill his mouth with their delicious saliva but don't allow him to drink the nectar. They fuck him deep in his ass and steal the sperm from his balls then sit on his face making him lick the sweat from their delicious assholes. What a lucky slave!

Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

Download Marlowe and Lee

petraX

Probation Member
Destroying a cock
dc902196231a159a6b50bb8cda4c9cd7.jpg

Even though from the first sight it seems that the ropes on this slave's dick are too tight, which makes his dick grow black, it's not exactly that way. The tight bondage is still letting in enough to give him a giant boner perfect for torture!

Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Destroying a cock

Chanel Preston Brutally Schools Internet Troll
8fc6fc0f97d664b5a3b47975b49d52ad.jpg

Cast: Marcelo ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Pegging ,Strap On ,Facesitting ,Clothespins ,Femdom ,Hot Wax ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation

Loser internet Troll Marcelo has irritated his mistress for the last time! The stunning busty brunette femdom goddess Chanel Preston will need to deliver severe punishment to this pathetic man loser. Tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Marcelo's face is gaged and covered. He is humiliated in sexy sheer women's stockings. His tiny cock pathetically hangs there as he is tormented with corporal punishment. The cane comes out and inflicts severe pain to Marcelo's saggy body. Clothespins are applied to his sensitive skin as he screams. He'll scream even louder when they are violently removed. Chanel delivers sharp pain to Marcelo's scrotum with the crop. This loser like's it! He is willing to do whatever it takes, whatever humiliations is needed, to please his mistress. Spread out on all fours and his ass in the air, Chanel Preston brings out a HUGE cock strap on. Marcelo's greedy man hole takes all of her packed heat deep in his ass. This anal whore will take a fucking for his goddess. Well if the strap on wasn't enough, Chanel Preston has more. Her fist! She punch fucks Marcelo's ass with her fist. He takes a deep anal fisting. All these screams is getting Chanel Preston hot. It's time for her to take true pleasure from this worm. A strap on cock is tightly positioned over Marcelo's face and he gets a front row view of his queen fucking his head. Tied up in tight rope bondage there is nothing he can do but pleasure his mistress to orgasm. After satisfying all her needs Chanel crushes her pathetic troll and stomps all over his body with her beautiful feet. Her black long stockings are gorgeous on her nude body. Finally extremely hot candle wax is poured all over this troll until he screams.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

Download Chanel Preston Brutally Schools Internet Troll

Lesbo strap-on gets crazy
fd5900963db541e389c0ac1bc2de6884.jpg

Studio: True Life

Lesbian girlfriends gone wild with the crazy strap-on fucking in those amazing pussies needing for a perfect satisfaction as they get to squirt hard. Get your mind blown with the gorgeous babes loving each other.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3757kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Lesbo strap-on gets crazy

Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Javier LoveTongue
89d973fa25af1bee5dba3e9f4845a2c3.jpg

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Andrew Jackson
Genres: Femdom, Humiliatio

It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get Nothing. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and Pay me more. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Javier LoveTongue

I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx 1080p
ccbcb90855c9e1bcfe5607c147d5b87f.jpg

Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Mandy Marx

My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

Duration: 36:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx 1080p

petraX

Probation Member
Room 417: "The Foot Fetishist"
733ac2b3aacf0f61fe2581af9bd4512e.jpg

Cast: John Jammen ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: brunet ,Blonde ,uniform ,Foot Worship ,Pussy Eating ,versatile ,switch ,Tattoo ,slim ,new years

It's New Years Eve in San Francisco and John Jammen encounters an array of guests working at the swanky Armory Hotel. His night gets that much more interesting when the queen of foot fetish checks into the infamous room 417. The stories of her fantastical New Years Eve foot fetish indulgences are legendary fantasies and John clumsily finds himself smack dab right in the middle of sweet foot scented pantyhose, leather stilettos and the sexiest shaped size 8 1/2's you've ever seen. John is rendered helpless by the smell of the inside of her shoe, the silkiness of her designer pantyhose and the high arched soles of her bare feet. He's made to worship her feet until she's cumming uncontrollably from foot play. Then this lucky bellhop earns a teasing foot job where Madeline controls his orgasms with her perfect feet until he is boiling over her perfect toes and made to clean his mess! What a perfect way to ring in the new year!

Duration: 30:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Room 417: "The Foot Fetishist"

Rich Cuck Doesn't - Well-Endowed Cuck
42da963a4fb4134de01469c2fcc83932.jpg

Cast: Shaun Diesel ,Nyomi Banxxx ,Roue
Genres: Cuckolding ,Orgasm Denial ,Curvy ,Latinx ,Pegging ,Dominatrix ,black hair ,big dick ,Rough Sex ,Ball Gag

Nyomi Banxxx keeps her slave cuck around to lavish her with beautiful gifts, expensive vacations and fancy jewelry but one thing he doesn't have is a nice fat cock to fill her pussy to the brim with. Let's face it, Nyomi is all woman and it takes a real man to satisfy her sexual needs completely. Nyomi's fuck toy Rod is so well endowed his cock hurts to fuck but hurts so good and she has no problem reminding her cuck just how good it is! This cuckold update is filled with humiliation, punishment, evil strap-on ass fucking and he's humiliatingly made to suck cock!

Duration: 50:26

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rich Cuck Doesn't - Well-Endowed Cuck

petraX

Probation Member
Femdom punishment
27eeeb06ef617bd673575c58cbd8b03b.jpg

The nasty old worm servicing this young domme has fucked things up again and needs being punished severely. Watch the dominant lady bend him over and plug his shaven asshole with a large sex toy. Oh yeah, that will hurt - but teach him a lesson too!

Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Femdom punishment

I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx
de33052fdc337ba71cfa463c30ed8b7b.jpg

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Latex

My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

Duration: 36:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx

Two Days in Heaven: Part 2
91b684d3601640c257e9a9d0fb200043.jpg

Cast: Slave Fluffy ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Pegging ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,CBT ,Facesitting ,big dick ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,slim ,Orgasm Denial

After having her way with some new man meat, Maitresse Madeline packs him up in a live animal crate and ships him to Goddess Aiden. This submissive has not made house slave yet, so Aiden puts him through his paces with heavy corporal, CBT, clamps on his tonugue and nostrils, and chastity. As a reward for his good behavior, he is allowed to cum, but only while his useless cock stays locked in its cage.

Duration: 53:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Two Days in Heaven: Part 2

Kiera Jaston: Worship Her Muscles And Her Cock! 1920p
8213c874cfcb6af4eeede068063b0cbc.jpg

Cast: Kiera Jaston

Kiera Jaston aka TheMuscleBarbie is a true Amazon Muscle Goddess with a world record . Her body is a true work of art with thick powerful thighs, strong arms and she is also super hot! Imagine being summoned to her room to give her a massage, your hands trembling as you get to rub oil into those big, thick muscles. Just being in the presence of such greatness is enough to make you feel weak and inferior. Then how will you react when she turns over to reveal her strapon! You have never seen a Goddess pegging her bitch boytoy like this before!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 7931kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Kiera Jaston: Worship Her Muscles And Her Cock! 1920p

petraX

Probation Member
Getting slave's cum
9bd97e009b253a084d89e171770c0580.jpg

This rough dominant lady needs a sample of cum for her new potion and she will make her slave give it to her. What? Touching his filthy cock? No way, he will spank the monkey in front of her and she'll just wait, cold as ice. What, worm, is that all?

Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Getting slave's cum

petraX

Probation Member
Handjob in bondage
ad423e3334ae2ee0748c405560ae51ab.jpg

If you doubt that ladies can be skilled at shibari, you are damn wrong - and here in this video you will be proven wrong! Watch one chubby scared get tied up like a fuck doll - and then receive a quick calming handjob from his horny domina.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Handjob in bondage

Hell of femdom pain
632ab313dd22b0c6d0079b7fb3d29a6c.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Having fluffed her slave up by him to eat some pussy, this Mistress is ready to bring the cheered up fucker down with a whole lot of excruciating femdom pain. Watch her drip hot wax on his shaven ass, whip it and even pierce it with needles!

Duration: 26:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3639kbps

File size: 739.6 MB

Download Hell of femdom pain

petraX

Probation Member
Her big-dicked slave
a2aadb18006f4c10d4350a2f8b13c7f3.jpg

Looks like this domme has made a decent addition to her bunch of slaves recently - her new boy toy turns out to be rocking a fairly nice-sized cock. Well, she will even agree to give it a try but. No, she's not letting the fucker cum with her help.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Her big-dicked slave

Her male anal slut
ddd28a5136f61cbbfe5bf3016a62af24.jpg

With such a wide selection of kinky rubber cocks at her disposal, this Mistress is definitely not going to leave her old servant's asshole unplugged. Watch her go from the smallest to the largest phalluses and shag him with a strap-on for dessert!

Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Her male anal slut

petraX

Probation Member
Naughty crossdresser
79201d3131f9e34484625f246272deda.jpg

Yes, this girl is married to a man but it looks like she wouldn't mind going lesbi or bringing it on with a tranny, at least. That's exactly why she gladly supports her hubby's crossdressing passion and always ends up sissifying him in their bedroom.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps

File size: 831.4 MB

Download Naughty crossdresser

Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool
94c246c873748113982c87cdd817a1a3.jpg

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum In Mouth, Facesitting, Pantyhose, Fishnet

Fishnet-clad Charlotte is sitting in the pool with Colby room where, ironically, not a lot of pool happens. Sarah walks in, wearing shiny pantyhose, and entices the two into doing some not-pool. Charlotte and Sarah take turns fucking Colby in the ass and sitting on his face. Charlotte fucks Colby's ass with her strapon while Sarah sucks his cock. Colby cums in Sarah's mouth to finish.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 220kbps

Download Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool

Mistress giving head
76db384820aa6d11491ddd09b8f8d9ea.jpg

The mature Mistress rocking a skin-tight pink latex dress is obviously interested in the things hiding under her masked slave's glossy underpants. Watch her release his filthy cock and suck it dry before mounting and riding it right in the dungeon.

Duration: 25:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3634kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Mistress giving head

Mistress Rox
4873d6e0f74b361b262c61b4100fda11.jpg

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

Download Mistress Rox

petraX

Probation Member
No control over cock
586f717aca1d3619740ecf6021f0111d.jpg

Looks like this guy has lost control over his cock with a big steel stud decorating it - it has turned into a toy for the bossy lady who has tied him up! Watch her get on top of him and blow that dick and play with it like the merciless bitch she is!

Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download No control over cock

Lady Kate Hot Sweet Vip Magic Super Unreal Nice Collection. Part 1.
6650f88cb478774e7cd5b6724b62324d.jpg

Lady Kate hardcore punishment slave extreme dominating session. Look and derive pleasure. here's just this one anal whore and two huge cocks! What doesn't fit is made to fit in his tight deep hole!

Total size: 1.9 GB in 5 files.

Download Lady Kate Hot Sweet Vip Magic Super Unreal Nice Collection. Part 1.

Orgasm denial fest
207ec91ddf9a69c66a643760f20d17e6.jpg

The boy's inmost dream has come true - he is banging his gorgeous irreproachable Mistress! But the mischievous beauty will only ride him while she enjoys it. When she cums, she will just push him away leaving him to beat his meat furiously!

Duration: 30:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Orgasm denial fest

petraX

Probation Member
Asian babe gives amzaing blowjob
cc331da886fd79c25d0112eed2840269.jpg

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
Cast: Keeani Lei
Genres: Asian, Teen, Handjob, Facial, POV

Small boobed Asian chick shows us her hot body just before giving this lucky fucker an spicy handjob and he awards her with his sticky sperm on pretty face.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14795kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Asian babe gives amzaing blowjob

Watch Or Leave: Buffy James 1080p
583d3ca8a5f34250057e145fff67f3ea.jpg

Cast: Buffy James

Hit the road or watch, those are your only two options little Cuckold. He eats pussy like you never have before. How many times am I going to cum?

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7973kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Watch Or Leave: Buffy James 1080p

BiMaxx Bring The Boy-Toy In For Some Bi
b3e4bed91144333aca015198852dfd85.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, BDSM, Submales, Threesome, Hardcore

Mistress Valentina Ross demands some action, so she sends her minion to go fetch a boy-toy for them to both have fun with, as Valentina loves taking it hard as well as watching studs pound each other in the ass!

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 253kbps

Download BiMaxx Bring The Boy-Toy In For Some Bi

petraX

Probation Member
Ass Cleaning And Pissing Humiliation
9894bbac417e5cbbfd5d4ae7717d2d73.jpg

Studio: Petite Princesses FemDom
Cast: Agma, Kira, Sofi
Genres: Femdom, ass licking, humiliation, piss, face slapping, russian

Three sexy tattooed Mistresses - Agma, Kira and Sofi - mummified a submissive guy with cling film to spit on his mouth and face just for humiliation. Sadistic girls are dressed in fetish latex outfits and are equipped with latex gloves for loud slaps in the face of a slave. Young Mistresses alternately and simultaneously spit into the slave's open mouth filling it with saliva. Mistress Kira roughly put her foot on the chest of the immobilized slave and spat in his pitiful face. Then Sofi and Kira stretched out the slave's mouth, thrusting their latex-gloved fingers into it and spitting down his throat. After spitting, the girls mercilessly slap the slave's cheeks and put their fingers in his mouth to mock him.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14886kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 997.6 MB

Download Ass Cleaning And Pissing Humiliation

Ts Alyssa Hung and Nomad Blackmail
b84923514fc1dd79f111f20a97b7f809.jpg

Cast: Nomad ,TS Alyssa Hung
Genres: masturbation ,TS Fucks Male ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Kinky ,TS ,big dick ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Male Sub

Welcome the beautiful, Alyssa Hung to Tsseduction in her debut scene "Blackmail"Alyssa's heels click on the dock wood. She has come to meet a stranger in the damp, cold industrial part of town where only fishermen and whores frequent. She waits for him and when he arrives, he has photos of her with a man who is not her husband. The stranger wants $5000 dollars to keep quiet but Alyssa has another idea. She convinces the extortionist to have sex with her so they can take really incriminating photos and together get even more money from her high profile husband who will pay to keep his private life private. The two slip behind the chain fences into the darkness and Alyssa goes to work on his huge cock, sucking him deeply in her throat. She convinces him to let her tie him up as to make their photos even more kinky and scandalous. He agrees. And then the real scandal begins.she pulls out her big cock and shoves it in his mouth, muffling his denial and working his mouth over until he agrees and obeys. She has him worship her full, round ass while stroking her cock and then fucks his ass. She jerks a full load of cum out of his hard cock while pounding him before pulling out and cumming on him. But did she really take pictures? Does she really have a husband? Watch and find out.

Duration: 35:15

File size: 788.8 MB

Download Ts Alyssa Hung and Nomad Blackmail

Brand NEW Ts Fucking Sensation: Annalise Rose at a Swinger Party
c205485b3630bf32542b7c380569ef33.jpg

Cast: Annalise Rose ,Jesse Carl
Genres: Asian ,big dick ,Anal ,Facial ,Athletic ,natural boobs ,black hair , ,slim ,switch

Annalise Rose makes her topping debut and she swings for the fences with her cock. A sexy, beautiful girl who is banging hot and wields her stiff lady stick like a weapon! After about 2 minutes of set-up she is down her man's pants and on his dick, ensuring that he is so turned on, he wouldn't dare resist sucking her cock.A little bit of rope and a whole lot of lube has Jesse begging to cum and taking a fucking that has him edged and desperate to pop.Ladies first though, and Annalise answers his horny moans with a sling shot of cum right into his eyes and mouth! Watch this virgin top take her starlet career to the next level one big thrust at a time.

Duration: 34:53

Download Brand NEW Ts Fucking Sensation: Annalise Rose at a Swinger Party

Jesse and Francis
7bb671162c58b5f494a703dd982ef5d0.jpg

Cast: Jesse ,Francis
Genres: Blowjob ,Slave ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Cock Worship ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,mixed ,brunet ,Male Sub

Francis wants to be trained. Who better to do it then the sexy Miss Jesse. She loves when her slaves are obedient and can take a good flogging. She loves to make her slaves lick her boots then suck off her hard cock. Most of all she loves slamming her dick deep in her slaves tight little ass. Have you been naughty?

Duration: 41:50

File size: 936.2 MB

Download Jesse and Francis

Room Pt 417: "The Foot Fetishist"
e986c9a6d6960ca5f72b45e2bc56c4d1.jpg

Cast: John Jammen ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: shaped ,unshaved ,slim ,Femdom ,Foot Worship ,footjob ,Fetish ,Tattoo ,new years ,versatile

It's New Years Eve in San Francisco and John Jammen encounters an array of guests working at the swanky Armory Hotel. His night gets that much more interesting when the queen of foot fetish checks into the infamous room 417. The stories of her fantastical New Years Eve foot fetish indulgences are legendary fantasies and John clumsily finds himself smack dab right in the middle of sweet foot scented pantyhose, leather stilettos and the sexiest shaped size 8 1/2's you've ever seen. John is rendered helpless by the smell of the inside of her shoe, the silkiness of her designer pantyhose and the high arched soles of her bare feet. He's made to worship her feet until she's cumming uncontrollably from foot play. Then this lucky bellhop earns a teasing foot job where Madeline controls his orgasms with her perfect feet until he is boiling over her perfect toes and made to clean his mess! What a perfect way to ring in the new year!

Duration: 30:15

Download Room Pt 417: "The Foot Fetishist"

petraX

Probation Member
Ropes bring pleasure
4e393e285f3761ccec918b0472aaf2ed.jpg

Knowing how much tight bondage intensifies sex pleasure, this skillful Mistress is ready to give it to her faithful slave. Watch her practice her shibari skills on him covering him with the most intricate knots - and then tugging his meaty cock!

Duration: 23:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Ropes bring pleasure

Worship In The Boys Room
e8f6536ea01e9772e91ffbc301778736.jpg

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Pussy Eating ,toned ,versatile ,blond ,foot fetish ,switch ,Nylons Stockings ,bottom ,Sniffing ,Feet

Gia Dimarco searches for prey in the city and seduces Christian Wilde unknowingly rendering him helpless with her beautiful feet! Christian can't help himself once her patent leather stilettos, sweaty sheer stockings come off to reveal her petite and defined high arched peds! Lots of worship with licking, sniffing, kissing and foot on cock tease. Gia demands he fucks her giving her plenty of orgasms with toe scrunches and spreads when she comes. Christian is rewarded with a hot foot pussy foot job and cums just from her feet all over her toes! Gia slides her cum covered feet back in her shoes and leaves Christian there trying to figure out what just happened!

Duration: 32:49

Download Worship In The Boys Room

Medical Play Pt 101
e42f7156cac9717f4f86e4cb498ee3cd.jpg

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Ruckus
Genres: switch ,Kinky ,Tattoo ,Sounding ,brunet ,versatile ,Bondage ,toned ,Straight ,uniform

Latex nurse Daisy Ducati and Ruckus give you a peek into kinky medical play.AND inside their orifices! Learn the basics of medical fetishism, including role play and medical-style bondage, prostate examination, and using a speculum to examine inside your partner's vagina or ass. Daisy and Ruckus also demonstrate sounding, sticking medical grade stainless steel rods into his penis while jerking him off. Watch the inside of Daisy's cunt clench and spasm as she cums multiple times.

Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Medical Play Pt 101

Cherry
0efecdda3074a0128ef1da0b44cc22b2.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Rico
Genres: Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Crop ,Straight ,black hair ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Clothespins ,Male Sub

When Cherry flakes on Rico's call, her agency sends over a replacement who is not exactly the same kind of girl. Lorelei Lee is gorgeous in vintage stockings, heels and corset. Her case of implements has her obnoxious client squirming like a worm on a hook as she paddles, slaps, spits and fucks this guy up to teach him who is the one to be eating cum on this particular night. After pinning his cock, balls and tits with clothespins, she grinds her pussy all over his face, then beats his nuts with a crop to be sure he gets her point. She somehow gets herself off on his pathetic cock before reaming his asshole with a strap on the size of her arm. Of course the little shit spills his filthy spunk all over her hand so has to clean it off with his mouth. At least that shut him up.

Duration: 49:03

Download Cherry

Cat calling on Campus
f395bcc5ee11b940baad0c64415d9914.jpg

Cast: Paris ,Michael Bridalveil
Genres: Blowjob ,versatile ,TS Fucks Male ,slim ,mixed ,brunet ,Blonde ,shaved ,shaped ,fake boobs

Michael shoves a sandwich in his mouth and watches the pretty college girls. He's showing off for his buddies by yelling at Paris as she walks back from class. For him it's just another girl walking by, for her, he's a peace of meat who will pay for being such a dick.Paris follows him back to his shop, sucks him off while he grabs her hair and makes her deep throat his raging boner. She lets him take control and feel like he is in charge.When he cums from her mouth, Paris quickly zip ties his hands together and asks him to lick her pussy.She whips out her hard cock right in his face as he struggles to get away. She makes him suck her off and reminds him that cat calling female students will get him fired if she tells. He has no choice, he doesn't want this but he needs his job and Paris knows it.She fucks his ass relentlessly until she is ready to cum in his mouth. And the tireless Paris wants one more cum from her straight dude, so she uses a pump to get his cock hard again and then jerks him off one more time.

Duration: 32:17

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Cat calling on Campus

petraX

Probation Member
Discipline is a Bitch
01de94b592a401b2b3aebb9d655f80bd.jpg

Cast: Harmony ,Max Powers
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,brunet ,Discipline ,Ball Gag ,Straight ,BDSM ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Facesitting

The office boy gets fucked in this update. Being called out on the carpet by Harmony Rose is not such a bad thing if you like being humiliated, stripped, beaten, tied down and fucked in the ass. If you take it well she may even use your hard cock to satisfy her inflamed libido. Lots of bondage, pain and fucking in the hot update.

Duration: 45:36

Download Discipline is a Bitch

Permission to wank
ef67054c16e93a6ceb5deb1be05c238f.jpg

Every wish of this Mistress is law for her young slave. He will get down on his knees, serve at her feet like a nasty little , let her hurt him and. His satisfied domme will allow him to play with himself a little - all under her close scrutiny.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Permission to wank

petraX

Probation Member
Torturing dirty cock
418af97e71b4f316e4ff0535fa4ad5c8.jpg

This dwarf knows it for sure that trying to oppose his Mistress that is taller and stronger than him is no use at all. Thus, he will just writhe and squeal from pain when she comes torturing his bound bluish hard-on with hot wax and Wartenberg wheel.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Torturing dirty cock

OnlyFans Ballbusting Pleasure h265 Krushonyouxoxo part 3
a1565c17d1a84e0119ab5b31b492fe58.jpg

I'l be posting clips of my kinky adventures pretty much straight from my camera roll almost every day. There are plenty of other kinks to be explored as well.

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.8 GB in 46 files.

Download OnlyFans Ballbusting Pleasure h265 Krushonyouxoxo part 3

Riding the Pain
5f28200dff6d85055087fa3cdc3e90bf.jpg

Cast: totaleurosex ,Lady Lydia McLane
Genres: Sub ,Straight ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Athletic ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Pain ,big dick ,brunet

Lady Lydia McLane is a dominatrix extraordinaire with a passion for inflicting pain. Totaleuro is a tough sub that refuses to give into his mistresses' wishes. Together they are a captivating duo of classic give and take. Watch as these two serious players push each other's limits to their breaking points and shed light on the delicate balance of extreme BDSM play.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 658.5 MB

Download Riding the Pain

Mel Voguel and Poax Lenehan
df2350ee061d5f30c52f1c7fb8c5c868.jpg

Cast: Mel Voguel ,Poax Lenehan
Genres: Athletic ,Blonde ,Anal ,Blowjob ,TS ,Role Play ,Slave ,big dick ,fake boobs ,Straight

The first of the Brazil shoots to go up and this one gets hot! TS Mel Voguel knows how to heat things up as she beats her slave into bliss. Then she shoves her long cock deep down his throat getting it ready to fuck his tight ass. Mel leaves us all wanting more after a good hard fucking and a mouth full of cum. I hope you enjoy watching this just as much as I did.

Duration: 44:18

File size: 991.6 MB

Download Mel Voguel and Poax Lenehan

OnlyFans Ballbusting Pleasure h265 Borgia Lady part 05
2e5e812d1da01290a027f0842fa714ea.jpg

We will also post other pictures and videos, but the focus is on boxing and kicking his balls.

Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 1.9 GB in 25 files.

Download OnlyFans Ballbusting Pleasure h265 Borgia Lady part 05

petraX

Probation Member
TS Cream Pie For Good Sluts
c88c13304857b5573d14fcefe7351255.jpg

Cast: Chad Diamond ,Jessy Dubai
Genres: switch ,Straight ,versatile ,Blowjob ,big dick ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,dungeon ,brunet ,Dominatrix

Jessy Dubai's dungeon is very busy lately. Lots of men in need of punishment and hard fucking only like a sexy transsexual Divine Bitch is able to do. Chad Diamond is put in Jessy's bondage and whipped into shape then made to take her entire beautiful cock and balls in his mouth as deep as he can. She makes him into her one little pony boy then rides him until she stuffs a a wet cream pie in his hungry asshole!

Duration: 35:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

Download TS Cream Pie For Good Sluts

Jessica Host, Prince Blind Date
8138d413c8286620afd0f0c737f79e26.jpg

Cast: Jessica Host ,Prince
Genres: TS ,slim ,Cock Worship ,Redhead ,Male Sub ,blond ,Blowjob ,Anal ,Role Play ,fake boobs

Jessica is being fixed up with a hot strapping guy on a blind date. When Prince arrives with first date over-achiever roses and chocolates, Jessica takes advantage of his eagerness to please. The two never make it out to their dinner plans instead Jessica takes total control of her man and fucks him like a rag doll all over her apartment. She pounds her cock deep into Prince while he gags on her fingers that fish hook his mouth. He wants to beg for mercy but Jessica is not interested instead she fucks him more until she is completely milked and ready to cum.

Duration: 34:19

File size: 768.1 MB

Download Jessica Host, Prince Blind Date

Suspended male slave
70d1f0a3c7fc1c3738c757145c4b1e77.jpg

The naughty worm is finally bound and suspended and the Mistress dressed in sexy pink latex dress has got full access to the most sensitive corners of his body now. Watch her suck and ride his cock and fuck his ass with a nice-sized rubber cock!

Duration: 25:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3634kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Suspended male slave

Yasmin Lee, Natassia Dream & Lobo
2788587329376af21d7bd0ffe039873c.jpg

Cast: Yasmin Lee ,Natassia Dreams ,Lobo
Genres: Brunette ,Straight ,Anal ,Cock Worship ,shaped ,Latinx ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Tattoo ,Black

TSS welcomes Yasmin Lee. She comes to us eager to play with some hot meat. Natassia shows Yasmin the ropes and Lobo serves both ladies like a pro. He sucks two hard cocks wile taking a good beating. Down on his knees Lobo sucks Natassia as Yasmin fucks his tight ass. Then Natassia cums in his ass as Yasmin gets her cock worshiped. This tag team duo is hot and we cant wait to see more.

Duration: 44:49

Download Yasmin Lee, Natassia Dream & Lobo

petraX

Probation Member
Blair Williams
b1dd2f1d639306ce8ad7e0955155bb4a.jpg

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Blair Williams

Two dommes for slave
304f14fa2ce446b6c33dfdaac40539de.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

Passed into two dommes' fullest disposal, this masked and leather-clad sub is going to live through sheer hell of pain and humiliation tonight. See him with his nipples clamped and with his limpie locked in a leather cock ring. Pathetic, ain't he?

Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Two dommes for slave

Suspended boy toy
880150d2ee04848211597f88d83de5b4.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Suspension rocks! Now that these two rude Mistresses have got their slave hanging from the ceiling upside down, totally unable to protect himself from the scorching whip, they can really take his pain up to a whole new level. Watch them torture him!

Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3655kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Suspended boy toy

Blair Williams - Milked & Creampied
0035d8f158db7c4ae6b45c0ee7d2c9a5.jpg

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, CBT, Handjob

He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

Download Blair Williams - Milked & Creampied

OnlyFans Ballbusting Pleasure h265 Mercerthemerciless
54519dd897731df5a6862e16208702e7.jpg

Hello everyone! you'll see regular videos here, with female domination, where she prepare his balls with her hands, feets and toys.

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.2 GB in 48 files.

Download OnlyFans Ballbusting Pleasure h265 Mercerthemerciless

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!