• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

[FemDom] Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

petraX

Probation Member
Emily Willis - Secret Sissy Lover
b44a1684b732a8b6f625037930bb9b16.jpg

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

You get so jealous seeing my young, tight body dressed up in the sexiest lingerie wishing you could be me. Don't worry I want to help you become the cutest sissy slut you fantasize about being as I transform you into my whore. I am going to allow you to even be my dress-up dolly and wear this pink lingerie wrapped tightly around the curves on my body. Now rip those boy clothes off and throw them in the trash as you have no use for them anymore. I am going to turn you into my secret lesbian lover kept completely under my control and made to do the naughtiest of things a sissy only dreams about. Ohhh I see your cock loves the feeling of my panties gripped tightly around it as it begins to get extra hard for me. Now pull it to the side, grab it tightly and show me just how much you love being my sissy slut bent over ready to take any and everything I give you. Stroke for me sissy! -xxxo Mistress Emily Willis

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

Download Emily Willis - Secret Sissy Lover

petraX

Probation Member
Morgan Lee - Our Dirty Little Secret (2023)
ecf72bc44ac915bc2c803b9134a08885.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Morgan Lee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

Morgan Lee wants to introduce strap-on play to her boyfriend, but he is very reluctant to engage in such an activity; what if anyone found out that he had done something like this? Morgan reassures him that it will be their secret and that it will really spice up their relationship and love life. The boyfriend agrees, so Morgan prepares him by stroking his dick as he sucks on her strap-on cock. Once Morgan has him really horny, she takes his ass with her strap-on. She starts off nice and slow, but is soon fucking him really hard as they move from position to position. The once reluctant boyfriend is soon a full on slut, begging for Morgan's cock and thanking her for talking him into trying this for her. She taunts him for being such a slut as he cleans his ass filth off of her cock, begging her to keep their secret. Morgan is now in total control of him and their relationship. The world would be a much better place if more Women made their boyfriends take it up the ass for them.

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Morgan Lee - Our Dirty Little Secret (2023)

petraX

Probation Member
Princess Ellie Idol - Sith Mistress Seduces You To The Dark Side
b6775591200a80b92eaea54a6d079b76.jpg

Genres: femdom , Dominate

You're defeated on the floor after a battle with a Sith Mistress but before she makes a final blow, she surprises you. It's not your life she wants but your servitude as her apprentice. You refuse to join the dark side but as you're about to find out, she can be quite persuasive. She uses her powers to turn you into a former Jedi. You can no longer resist her and begin to jerk your hard cock until you cum harder than ever. Welcome to the dark side...

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1800x1080, HEVC, 971kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 88.6 MB

Download Princess Ellie Idol - Sith Mistress Seduces You To The Dark Side

petraX

Probation Member
Tabby Noname
ae810f19f7e8f0e236326c7f970392b4.jpg

Genres: Anal, Strap-On, Femdom, Hardcore, MILF, Mistress, Slave, Toy, Dildo

Tabby has a special present for her boy toy, a cock ring and a strap-on! Tabby puts on her strap-on and starts pegging her boy toy until he cums!

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5235kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Tabby Noname

petraX

Probation Member
Stephanie West - Making of a Doormat 1080p
e172d50b63533d0850cedae2ae715ad7.jpg

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom

A boy's mouth will never come close to Princess Stephanie's pussy as they are only meant for cleaning and polishing her leather boots and size 6 1/2 feet. She trains and transforms her newest bitch boy into the loyal and obedient doormat he was meant to be.

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11266kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stephanie West - Making of a Doormat 1080p

petraX

Probation Member
Cruel Lady Dana - Human Ashtrays
4839bdf496f739a1ead4f3683d8f7e3f.jpg

This clip introduces our new Mistress, Lady Dana. Born in a rich family she explored her dominant side in her early youth. She is known as the Mistress who often smiles while she makes her slave suffer. So don't let her laughing fool you, she is a dangerous woman.
As you will see in this clip, Lady Dana is a bombshell. She loves to show off her perfect body and you can imagine that slaves fall down on their knees when she arrives. Like the slave in this movie, who crawls into the room as he is called by his Mistress. Dana throws her cigarette at the floor and commands him to offer her a cigarette.
The slave has to server her as a human ashtray and he is very nervous. Why? As you will see, Dana wears her signet ring over her long leather gloves, that is feared by all slaves because she does not hesitate to beat the slave's face with this ring. There are also great close-ups from the smoking.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 215.6 MB

Download Cruel Lady Dana - Human Ashtrays

petraX

Probation Member
8 Cumshots hevc
abc70d8333fc2dafcc970292b2ef9de7.jpg

Even the most deprived slave is generally allowed to cum at least once in a while. In this hot clip we take cum shots from 8 different scenes with actions and verbals from the Mistress to give you a sense of their mindset as they give the slave his special moment. The Mistress squeezing every drop of cum from the slave causing a powerful blast of cum, or ruining his orgasm, or making the slave get himself off, or the Mistress having an orgasm as well, we give you a bit of everything.Imagine what you will, are you one of these slaves or maybe you're the special slave that gets to eat up all the cum after. Can you handle that much jizz? Starring Mistress Kandy, Miss Jasmine, goddess Mia, Goddess Samantha, Mistress Red and Princess Jemma.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC

File size: 266.6 MB

Download 8 Cumshots hevc

petraX

Probation Member
Lady Sue - He'll Take My Orders! 1080p
a6c4a59e4dc8f02a5ed36bbd9e052d07.jpg

Cast: Lady Sue

I'm holding the whip tight in my hands and I'm wearing my damn hot laquer outfit. This guy's stripped to the waist and completely commited as I'm flogging his back and order him to kiss my shoes. He has no chance to get away; he has to obey and submit to me - completely!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8803kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download Lady Sue - He'll Take My Orders! 1080p

petraX

Probation Member
You'll Keep Your Job But Now You're My Off
22498173cf2dbe519359365d1717e38d.jpg

A C4S Top 5 Seller - Office DominationMistress Damazonia calls her warehouse boy into the office to tell him hell have to be laid off. He begs for his job and when she sees how desperate he is she makes him get on his knees and kiss and lick her boots to show how desperate he is. She tells him if she keeps him on she will be doing things to him he might not like but he needs the money so agrees to do anything. She slaps his face and soon has his pants down and him bent over the desk where she proceeds to flog him until his ass is covered in tram lines. She pulls out a giant strap on and makes him suck it while she continues to discipline him without mercy. Its good to have someone around here I can take my frustrations out on she tells him. She says she wants him to learn how to suck cock because she wants to make him suck the guys in the warehouse to help keep moral up.Finally she tells him to get back on his knees to attach the strap-on to her body she is really going to make him her bitch. Maybe hell keep his job after all.

Duration: 6:40

File size: 322.6 MB

Download You'll Keep Your Job But Now You're My Off

petraX

Probation Member
Mistress Lisa Milton 4K
a2afc7371c1359b8042cc5b6c9bd6e86.jpg

Cast: Lisa Milton

Making her slave do all the things she likes is what this cutie loves the most. After getting her tight pussy eaten out by a naughty guy, she decided to tie up a guy so she can sit on his face. While getting her cunt eaten out she invited another guy to join them. There was nothing left for this hottie to do other than to get her butt fucked roughly.

Duration: 26:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8344kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Mistress Lisa Milton 4K

petraX

Probation Member
Cock Bondage
31cc3864c22867317ab4f8ef8ac2a81b.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Slave belt bound on chair and cock roped humiliated mad mistress Real.

Duration: 3:13
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13716kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

Download Cock Bondage

petraX

Probation Member
Melanie Mayer face sitting
ccc22765c31b42f7e40330bc54617f13.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Sexy mistress Melanie Mayer face sitting, humiliated older man action.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 883.1 MB

Download Melanie Mayer face sitting

petraX

Probation Member
Domina - Georges Cross (2023)
0892d23988948c219be1409b73e6ff47.jpg

Cast: Domina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Exploring sexual pleasure taken from BDSM dungeon kinks, a professional dominatrix teases submissive male in this erotic adult film.

Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x816, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Domina - Georges Cross (2023)

petraX

Probation Member
Mistress Damazonia - Amazon Ass Miniature Penis
baadd824a30c31608e54737b1ca09518.jpg

Amazon Mistress Damazonia, all dressed in leather, what a splendid sight, so imagine how disgusted she is by her fat small dicked slave who has told her he is only interested in face sitting. She can see he is covered in scares already from someone else beating him so be damned if he's only getting her ass. She's secured him to the bench to insure there is no resistance. If he thought he was escaping from some other cruel Mistress to the high of some delightful face sitting well he's in for a big surprise. Damazonia's paddle is actually a yardstick so she measures his dick and OMG it's barely an inch. Oops, she forgot she's been sitting on his face for some time so she shifts to give him a quick breath but then he is back under her ass.As she mocks his little unit some more, she sits for over a minute before allowing another quick bit of air. Now she bounces on his face and tells him that any pleasure with her comes with some pain first. She pokes at his cock with the yardstick and again settles in on his face. Perhaps this creature didn't realize an ass could cause such discomfort. Damazonia sits in both forward and reverse positions in this scene and you get some great upward angles that really show off her ass and all of her magnificent 6' tall body. "This time I'm not getting up" she tells her slave and just laughs as he kicks wildly. Easy face sit, my ass

Duration: 6:28

File size: 290.8 MB

Download Mistress Damazonia - Amazon Ass Miniature Penis

petraX

Probation Member
Whipped Into Submission - Whipping ,Leather
52f084876a61add7fe934c94eaa5d8cd.jpg

Lady Susan returns from the slave market, dressed in black leather and expensive high heels. The cruel goddess just bought a new butler for her house and the very first he will earn is a good whipping! This old butler has to learn that the smallest mistake will end up in pain, everytime! So he is ordered to strip and bend over the hot oven and the sadistic lady chooses a very painful whip. Only the sound of the whip and the loud cracking make him shivering. Lady Susan whips his back with full . The thin lash bits into his skin and leaves red marks on his back.
From time to time Lady Susan stops and runs her sharp nails over the marks. The slave moans in pain. The mean lady continues the whipping harder and harder until she can be sure that her new butler will serve her with all of his attention...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 88.9 MB

Download Whipped Into Submission - Whipping ,Leather

petraX

Probation Member
MahoganyQen - Intense Pegging in Leather Catsuit 1080p
a2f9f9eef6fbe9f2299b9822cd22513c.jpg

Cast: MahoganyQen

I explore both of my beta nasty holes and make him worship me on pictures with dick-full ass. This fuck-toy moans like crazy when i was pushim him hard in fast rythm. I keep cock-cage on his small nut during whole play.

Duration: 6:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 273.1 MB

Download MahoganyQen - Intense Pegging in Leather Catsuit 1080p

petraX

Probation Member
Baby Pussy and Huge Cock
b9659ddfe2bfedd7b6448ec2ccf45a29.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Barbara sexy blonde, hardcore fucked husband on bed action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2583kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 830.9 MB

Download Baby Pussy and Huge Cock

petraX

Probation Member
Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie
f9955d2e48ee6087932cd69d957a680c.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to nothing but her bitch so Kelly decides to exact some humiliating revenge for all the nights she was unsatisfied by his cock. Kelly orders Cameron to suck the dick of her new lover. Kelly truly enjoys his humiliation as she guides Cameron's face up and down her new lover's cock shaft, then has him stand over Cameron so his balls can flop in Cameron's face. Kelly giggles with delight as her new lover's cum falls on Cameron's face like a waterfall. She laughs as she smears the cum all over Cameron's face, then orders him to eat the cum of a real man. Kelly's new stud wants to get romantic but Kelly quickly puts him in his place telling him he is nothing but a bitch. Kelly orders him to his knees and tells him to lick her ass. As a treat for her bitch, Kelly puts chocolate candy in her ass and orders him to lick it out. With Cameron bitch #1, and her new bitch #2 on their knees in front of her, Kelly tells them that she is in the mood for some amusement and they are going to provide it. Kelly gives each of them a dildo and tells them to fuck themselves with it! As her two bitches humiliate themselves in front of her, Kelly masturbates her pussy, enjoying her sexual power over her bitches. But when they fail to fuck themselves hard enough, Kelly takes over, shoving the cocks in herself until both of her bitches are whining in pain. Finished with her bitches, Kelly orders them to do her housework while she goes out to have some fun.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

petraX

Probation Member
Group Degrading Spitting With 5 Dominant Girls 1080p
f32d4cc4d95b66c801feb542c56e12e1.jpg

Cast: Agma, Dorimills, Jucy, Kira, Sofi

A team of dominant girls from PPFemdom had a big perverted party dedicated to the incessant humiliation of one pathetic slave. Today, the slave will have to swallow a lot of saliva from five young Mistresses, namely: Jucy, Sofi, Kira, Dorimills, Agma. Bitchy girls specially dressed in black clothes and chose a bright room, besides, their slave is blond. Like hunted prey among predators, the slave knelt before his tormentors. In order to humiliate the slave as much as possible, the girls ordered him to take off his pants and underpants, showing his little dick. The sadistic Goddesses ordered the slave to open his mouth and immediately began to spit out the large amount of saliva they had accumulated. Long saliva from the mouth of each of the Mistresses flows like a river into the mouth of the slave, rapidly filling it. The girls then began chaotically spitting at the humiliated loser, covering his face, hair, and body with their saliva. While some girls spit on the slave, others humiliate him by verbally pointing out what a small dick he has and telling him that being spit is the only thing he is good for. Powerful bitches act rough with the submissive blonde, grabbing his hair, hitting his balls (ballbusting), trampling him and his small dick (cock trample). When the slave's mouth is overflowing with the Mistresses' saliva, they order him to swallow, and then again begin to fill him with spit.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10091kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 915.5 MB

Download Group Degrading Spitting With 5 Dominant Girls 1080p

petraX

Probation Member
FetishMedusa - Walk in the park!
cab868519ef671fabc1db8dde5d02608.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Latex, Fetish, big tits, big butt

A big-boobed doll walking down the street in latex pleases the eye!

Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 467.0 MB

Download FetishMedusa - Walk in the park!

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!