• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Femdom CEI and Cum Eating Instruction

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Rainn - You Ll Do Anything To Cum CEI

Genre: CEI, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
Length: 238 MB for 00:09:47
Description: There’s nothing like the pleasure of an orgasm. And you’ve been such a good boy, waiting for My permission to explode. Well, go ahead. But there’s just one more thing you have to eat it! When I said I was going to make you My bitch I wasn’t kidding.. and this is just one more step. Before you know it, I”ll make you My cum-guzzling slut. So come on, stroke, stroke, stroke. And on My countdown, follow My cum eating instructions!

Format: MP4
Video: 1280x720, 3 329 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 61.6 kb/s, 2ch, 64.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 238.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Victoria - Humiliating CEI

Length: 605 MB for 00:13:35

Video: 1280x720, 6 027 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 604.5 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Jessica Starling - Your Favourite Snack JOI CEI

Length: 702 MB for 00:15:37
Description: Are you hungry, pet? I have something special planned for you your favourite snack. That’s right, you’re allowed to eat your own cum again. You love everything about it: the taste, how it feels in your mouth, in your throat… and, most of all, you love eating it for me.
Let’s build you up, edge you a bit so you can eat a nice, big load for me. You love jerking to my body. You love eating your cum for my body. And tonight, you’re going to ejaculate your snack directly into your mouth, as well!

Video: 1920x1080, 6 117 kb/s, 30.000 fps
Audio: 158 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 702.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Mandy Marx - Foreign Exchange Student

Genre: JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CEI
Length: 215 MB for 00:05:43
Description: For all the world you will feel like that sniveling boy, fresh off a stolen pair of underwear, punished into sitting at my feet and jerking your little guy, licking it up while I take pictures, and own you forever. Don’t let the short duration fool you, tight scene here. When I commit, you feel committed.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 152 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 214.6 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Marissa Sweet - Sex Therapist Makes You Eat Your Cum

Genre: CEI, CUM COUNTDOWN, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, FEMDOM, OFFICE
Length: 677 MB for 00:21:40
Description: You play a very Sexy & excellent sex therapist, Doctor Marissa! ;-) During the session that You give me as sex therapist, You are going to teach me to be very comfortable with my fetishism for my well-being. Moreover, You love to put a cute boy at his rightful place, the place where he belongs to stay because of his useless tiny dicklet. You are going to guide me and help me to love even more to be mocked, humiliated & dominated by sexy Girls like You. In order to ensure this, You are going to make me repeat again and again some humiliating phrases of your choice while You order me to wank my baby dick in front of you and in an humiliating position, my pathetic dicklet will be closed to my mouth. You are going to order me to cum twice right into my mouth & prove me that I love to taste a long long time my own cum in my mouth by making play with my two cumshots at the same time (gargle, switch it around with my tongue) & by ordering to repeat humiliating phrases while I have cum in my mouth. In my process of brainwashing into a loser boy asserted, You often ordering to thanks you after humiliating me to make me feel that I'm lucky to obey each step of the education that you have fun to teach me. Don't hesitate to laugh at me when you want & to call me names. And finally, you role is to push me to exceed my own limits so You'll make me believe that I'm exposed by all Girls in your office with a very funny way (You make me believe that your secretary & the 3 girls in your waiting room heard me repeating all the humiliating phrases because You deliberately make me speak loud) and then you order me to swallow my two cumshots while I'll feel totally shameful. At the end of the session, the conclusion of your observations is that I make great progress like an obedient good boy today thanks to you but you order me to come back for other humiliating & kinky sessions to reinforce my well-being by the fact that I love humiliations like I should

Video: 854x480, 4 185 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 175 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 676.8 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Miss Hanna - Spit or Swallow

Genre: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM PLAY, JOI
Length: 245 MB for 00:06:26
Description: Possibly one of my favorite clips I have ever filmed. A perfectly executed mindfuck that will make you beg for more. Start this clip off with jerking off, and putting your cum in your mouth, holding it for the duration of the clip I give you a choice spit or swallow... it is simple really. Which will you choose? Do you really have your own free will? Or will you fall to your knees following my every command.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 150 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 164 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 245.0 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Miss Tiffany - Straight Men Don’t Eat Their Own Cum, Faggot

Length: 592 MB for 00:08:01
Description: Would you like it if I teased you with my big tits today? Or my perfect ass? And while I’m doing that, you can jerk off, and cum in your hand, and then eat it for me to prove your dedication. Or even better, you can get into that humiliating position with your legs over your head where you cum in your own face and mouth all for your hot Goddess. What do you say, do you want to eat your own cum for me? Say it, I want you to say, ‘I want to eat my cum for you.’
You’re so fucking stupid! You do realize that eating cum is gay, right? I’ve made hundreds of cum eating clips, all for you ‘straight’ men that want to humiliate themselves by eating their own cum. But you see, straight men don’t offer to eat their own cum loser. Only gay men do, only faggots do, only wannabe cocksuckers who are still in the closet offer to eat their own fucking cum! LOL! How have you not realized that eating cum is gay? How have you not realized that you’re gay?
You don’t only watch these videos, you beg to eat your own cum. You’ve begged to have a mouthful of cum! Do you think straight men do that? I know, you thought you were straight because you had a hot girl telling you to do so, didn’t you faggot?
You need to know that every fucking time you’ve swallowed your own load, even if it was just once, it’s because you are gay. You’re actually a cum craving cocksucker but you’re too pathetic to admit it, too pathetic to actually go out and get another man’s cum. I know I’m hot, but there isn’t a girl hot enough to make a straight man crave his own cum. I know you’re dumb and easily manipulated but still, you’d have to be gay to eat cum.
Think of an alpha male, a straight male, what’s he doing? Fucking girls. Maybe blowing loads in their mouths? He would Never, Ever eat his own cum. He would be thinking about how he’s going to fuck me. And you are over here, paying to watch me, just so you can eat your own cum. And this isn’t your first cei video, yet you still think you’re straight. You’re pathetic. Straight men do not beg to eat their own cum. There isn’t a girl hot enough to convince him to do it, but you fucking love it.
Maybe you thought it was always just for the ‘humiliation’, but perhaps now you’ve realized the truth. If you’ve ever even tasted your own cum, or felt compelled to, it’s because you’re gay. I know you’re close so I want you to cum, and eat it, just like the little faggot that you are.

Format: AVI
Video: 1280x720, 9 995 kb/s, 30.000 fps
Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 591.8 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Princess Ryan - Fleece Sissy Slut JOI CEI Facial

Length: 842 MB for 00:11:47
Description: I am wearing my Northface amazing fleece soft black jacket, with my tight leggings with Knit Ugg Boots. You already know this, because your wearing the same thing you fucking sissy slut. These are womans clothing, you wanna be snug and warm like a woman? Are you going to jerk your cock to my soft fleece fuzzy jacket? You wanna tuck your cock through that hole and jerk that sissy fuck cock. I talk about my fleece and the touch and feel of it, while telling you to fuck the armhole. Who even thinks of that? Taste you pre cum you whore sissy cum slut, I instruct you to how and when to jerk that cock. Laughing at you, I am being loud and obnoxious. Over the top goddess is being with humiliation, I tell you to assume the position while legs over your head, jerking your weenie. Open that slut mouth of yours and milk that cock for everything. Count with me…. Cum all over your face and in your mouth SISSY.. Sour face?

Video: 1920x1080, 9 849 kb/s, 60.000 fps
Audio: 125 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 841.9 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Serenity Sky - Eat a load for me

Genre: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
Length: 298 MB for 00:08:54
Description: You ‘re a naughty little slut with a fetish for eating your own cum , so jerk it and swallow for me

Video: 1280x720, 4 500 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 147 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 297.8 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Christy Berrie - Take a Spin CEI

Length: 218 MB for 00:12:18
Description: I want to play a little game with you, cum slut. Rules are simple: I spin the wheel and YOU jerk off the way it tells you to. Fast, slow, stop…there will also be a few other additions, like tasting that sticky precum. Being such a good cum whore that you are, you MUST edge until the timer goes off. If you make it to the end of the timer, the spinner will also choose how you’ll eat your own filthy cum. Where will it be, your hand, face, maybe the wall? Let’s find out.

Video: 1280x720, 2 406 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 64.2 kb/s, 2ch, 22.05 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 217.7 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Kim - Sissy Cum Slut

Length: 489 MB for 00:11:11
Description: If you’ve been a good sissy bitch, you’ve been cumming in chastity and filling up ice trays as I commanded in ‘“Cum in chastity sissy tease”… you should have lots of frozen cum cubes by now!…. So you are going to get dressed all sissified as usual – I want you looking very slutty and wear lipstick too. Get those frozen cum cubes out before you watch the clip. Estim cage on that clitty of yours, and rush ready for Me to f0rcefeed you. Stand for inspection.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 981 kb/s, 50.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 489.2 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Goddess Vanessa - cei virgin loser position

Length: 292 MB for 00:09:01
Description: Custom CEI order. You’ve always wondered but never experienced eating your warm, fresh cum. I’m right here to finally make your fantasy come true. You’ll finally get to feel that hot fluid dripping down your throat, virgin! I’ll make you cum straight into your mouth and then have you keep the cum in your mouth, put you on your knees, and tell you to look straight in to my hauntingly wide eyes while swallowing every last drop of your cum. You’ll swallow that warm cum with a butt plug up your ass to blow even a bigger blow. My gaze and beauty is devastating, I make you stare straight into my eyes while I brutally take your CEI virginity in your duly designated Loser Position. You shall no longer be a CEI virgin! Ultra sexy CEI session!

Video: 1280x720, 4 393 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 292.2 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kelle Martina - Cum Eaters Anon

Genre: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, VERBAL HUMILIATION
Length: 288 MB for 00:07:39
Description: Welcome to Cum Eaters Anonymous. We take cum eaters like you and turn you into productive members of society. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Repeat after me: I am a cum eater. This little habit, an addiction, you might say has taken over your life. Im going to rewire your brain properly. A real man should get turned on by a beautiful woman like me. The thought of fucking me should make you get hard. Focus on me, not on eating your cum. Are you getting softer when you fuck me? Youll never break your addiction like this.
You try, but that little voice in your head says you are a cum eater for life!

Video: 1920x1080, 4 982 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 276 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 288.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kerri Kings - StepMommy's Special Robe Part 4

Genre: #CEI, #CEI Encouragement, #Cum Eating Instructions, #Fantasies, #JOI, #Role Play, #Step-Mom Fantasy, #Step-Mommy Fantasy,
Length: 992 MB for 00:11:27
Description: StepMommy is back in your favorite ensemble…me and another beautiful silky robe. Take your dick out like a good boy and start to jerk, after all, you’re in for another special treat today. I’m going to show off my perfect body while you stroke yourself into submission for me, and finish yourself off while I watch. We don’t have much time, since i’m going to an appointment, but you’ll have just enough time to jerk and give me a finale, while you swallow your mess and wash up. Aren’t you lucky to have such a perfect stepmommy? You’ll never meet another woman like me… and you know it. Use

Video: 1280x720, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 106 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 991.9 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Larkin Love - Smoke Daze Mind Melt Makes You Stroke, Edge, and Lick It Up

Genre: CEI, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Cum Eating Instructions, Edging, FemDom, Intox Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination
Length: 1.04 GB for 00:28:53
Description: It’s time to t o k e and stroke! I know you like to get lit before a nice, long jerking session. But just how far can you take it before your mind is completely gone? Today, I’m going to take you deeper than you’ve ever been before. My beautiful body and sweet voice will convince you to smoke over and over again, plunging your mind into a sex and herb fuelled trance. Tits, ass, pussy, and my pretty face combine for a heady visual high, heightened by the mind-melting contents of your favorite piece. You’re putty in my hands. Pump your dick and watch me entrance you with my body. Stroking to my instructions feels so fucking good, doesn’t it? Your cock loves every second of it. I’ll make you ride the edge of orgasm over and over again, making you weak and hungry to bust your load. As your cock throbs and your head swirls, who knows what I might convince you to do? Would you go as far as to eat your own cum for me? There’s only one way to find out, and that’s to play the game.

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 152 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.0 GB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Princess Larkin Love, Jay Taylor - Mom Makes You Eat Cum In Front Of Sister

Length: 163 MB for 00:10:43
Description: You’ve done it again, you little bastard! You’ve been peeping on your sister in the shower again! I’ve had it up to here with your perverted antics. You’re not just getting grounded this time. It’s time to make punishment stick!
Don’t you dare lie to me. I’ve been looking at your computer and I’ve read everything you write on those fetish forums – about how much you love “big racks” and how you love to spy on your sister and I when we’re changing. I even saw those pictures of my cleavage you shared with your internet friends. Your breast obsession is disgusting, and it stops right here! Look at me! Watch my nipples. THIS is what breasts are for: to make milk! They are not for your sexual fantasies!
I’m going to show you what it feels like to be humiliated and exposed against your will. Strip off your clothes, son. Put on your sister’s bra and panties. Do you feel like a big man now? You look just like a sissy. Oh, no, you can’t go to your room yet. Your humiliation is far from complete! Before I’m through with you, you’ll be licking your shame right out of your palm!

Video: 1280x720, 2 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 163.2 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Princess Miki - Encouraging, Meditational CEI

Genre: #Asian Goddess, #Asian Princess, #CEI, #CEI Encouragement, #FemDom POV, #Goddess Worship, #Mental Domination, #Mind Fuck, #Mind Melt, #Sensual Domination,
Length: 975 MB for 00:13:13
Description: NOTE: For the best experience, I encourage you to watch this clip in a dark room, free from distraction and interruption, and with high quality headphones.
…I know you’ve wanted to try cum eating for a while now. I’ve instructed you to do it in the past, using a variety of different methods. Today, I don’t want to yell at you, taunt you, or berate you. I simply want to encourage you to succumb to My desires — and yours — through mesmerizing visual and auditory techniques. The binaural beats in the background will also assist you in reaching peak relaxation and focus.
Just watch and listen to Me, closely, and allow My voice and body to carry you away into a comfortable place. You are safe here with Me — in My presence — to do this.
Indulge in this act of submission for Me. Do it because you want to.

Video: 1920x1080, 9 986 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 317 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 974.9 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Princess Rene - Sweet CEI

Length: 246 MB for 00:07:15
Description: You’ve never seen Goddess Snow or myself so sweet! You’re going to love us gently encouraging to lap up your cum for us. We are so flawlessly gorgeous, we don’t have to be mean or domineering to get you to do what we want (though we could easily go there!). Today, we will encourage you to stroke stroke stroke for our beautiful bodies until you’re quivering and aching for us! And in the end we will urge you to eat your cum, which you will gladly do! Enjoy, cum lover!

Video: 1280x720, 4 617 kb/s, 29.970 fps
Audio: 128 kb/s, 2ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 246.4 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Princess Ryan – Northface Fleece Fetish CEI JOI

Length: 545 MB for 00:10:28
Description: Dressed from head to toe, I am bundled in warm clothing. Leggings, knitted grey uggs, with your favorite grey NothFace fleece Jacket. You are obsessed with fleece and cant get enough of this jacket. The fibers are fuzzy, and warm against my skin as its zipped all the way up to my chin.Wow, your wearing what I have on… Will you jerk to my soft fleece jacket & knitted uggs hanging over you? I love to tease… I talk about fleece fetish, the feeling, details of enjoying your cum load, joi and more… Jerk while I talk about the cum you are about to taste from your cock.. That sour creamy….. stuff that is gong to squirt onto your face. This fleece is keep me so warm, drip precum for your fleece princess. Jerk off instruction in details with cum count down at end with CEI facial!!.. oh the joys! If you love fleece fetish this is for you, if you love CEI as well.

Video: 1280x720, 7 146 kb/s, 24.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 544.8 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!