• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination | Pain Play Lessons & sufferings

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Lexi Long Legs - Total Domination Cock And Neck Locked

Description: A long awaited session of myself in tights and my slave�s cock tightly locked away for good measure. It is exhilarating to have my slave put his absolute trust in me, with his neck in between my thighs and his cock in my complete control. It was a huge turn on to feel so peakly dominant, to see my slave so trapped. I took advantage of this time to push him and be more brutal than usual. I also decided not to let him out of his cage at all. Instead, I teased him by rubbing the key on his skin and when I mockingly asked him what the item was, he aptly said his freedom rather than a mere physical item. I savored that moment. He has been so well trained by me, he knows exactly the extent of his liberties are granted to him at my choosing. It didn�t stop him from being pathetic and asking to get out, but he knew what was at stake. I emphasized this point over and over again by slowly licking his cock through the cage until it bulged over the cracks before knocking him out relentlessly.

Scissorhold, Blow Jobs, Chastity, Femdom, Mixed Wrestling, Tights Fetish

Format: mp4
Size: 2.33 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:33:23

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lexi Long Legs - Total Domination Cock and Neck LOCKED.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Lucid Lavender - Lucid And Mystery Girl Demolish A Little Btch

Description: She's his mistress by day and I'm his mistress by night. She came to me, asking to duo her sub. Absolutely break his mind with denial, humiliation, and cruel teases. Lubed and latexed, we're about to rock his world.

Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:24:41

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lucid Lavender - Lucid And Mystery Girl Demolish A Little Btch.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Macy And Riot - Dominant Bitches Full Weight Smother

Description: Macys ass is gonna eat this loser alive! Macy hops on. Her ass sucks up his little face deep in between her cheeks. She is face sitting the fuck out of him. The girls know how to make this funner. Time to bring out the oil. It runs down Macys big huge ass. Riot rubs it in. So nice, shiny and slippery. Its glisetening as Macy stands up and shakes her ass in his face. He finally got a breath in. But not for long. He has no choice but to take it. Wait til you see the desperation in his face! Its Riots turn. She gets on and Macy now rubs the oil on her ass. She is so good at this. The girls change their positions. Their pussies sit right on his forehead. Their lips are gonna cover his face!!! �.. Stupid boys� why would they need air?

Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:13:24

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Macy and Riot - Dominant Bitches Full Weight Smother.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Macy Nikole Scissorholds Frank

Description: Once she secures him tightly pressed against her ass, locked in an overwhelmingly powerful scissor hold, letting go of Frank and stopping once he taps out is hardly on Macy's mind- what she wants is to squeeze his tiny, wobbly head in between her firm, strong legs, scissor-hold him, and just squish his weak body until he can no longer take the pain of getting his frail bones crushed.
Macy will show Frank the exact same awful thing she did to her previous perpetrator who dared to challenge her to physical strength; she will show no mercy even if Frank taps her out to quit! Eventually he will desperately attempt to tap his hand on Macy and signal for her to stop. His frail, feeble head feels like a lemon being squeezed till it bursts and explodes by Macy's plump thighs. Macy gets a huge rush of pleasure from watching her victim choke out, get purple and sore, and feel his nerves and veins almost explode. This gives her even more motivation to scissor-hold his tiny face with her juicy, muscular ass.
The idea of him tapping out, because his short neck and thin jawline are starting to swell and hurt from the strong pressing in a scissor hold, is dull, especially when Macy has learned a number of new techniques to better scissor hold him. Macy Nikole has just prepared an arsenal of scissor holds, from behind, to the side, and in front, that will make Frank yield in a desperate attempt to escape!

Size: 2.09 GB
Resolution:4096x2160
Duration: 00:12:01

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Macy Nikole Scissorholds Frank.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mandy Marx - A Mandy Marx Cinema (goon Until He Breaks!)

Description: Floating gooner boy. Meant for breaking and stroking. My VR headset ensures he's personally crafted mind-fuck tunnel vision of my swirling effects that will leave him virtually stroking and moaning for more even without a hand on his cock. He'll be looped for however long I leave him, and perhaps I want forever. Stroke along with my gooner puppet because soon, you'll be my gooner too.

Size: 2.75 GB
Duration: 01:04:19

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mandy Marx - A Mandy Marx Cinema (Goon Until He Breaks!).mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mandy Marx - Female Cadet Takes Charge

Description: Mandy wants a break so she decides to train her superior female slave to do her work for her. She gets to edge the male slave while being in bondage herself, and boy does she grab the oppertunity to be on the dominant side.

Size: 796.72 MB
Duration: 00:18:19

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mandy Marx - Female Cadet Takes Charge.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 1 - The Opening Act

Description: Come one, come all to my new series of Virgin Training. In these troubled times there are so many subby virgins, you may not know what to do? How to inspire your virgin, but keep the virginity. How to fuck him over without ever fucking. How to teach, without the real thing. Inspire him with deep dicking, without his dick going deep! Training virgins is ten percent physical, 90 percent mental. The other half is femdom addiction!

In this installment, I have a sweet virgin cock to test out my toys and have my own fun with. This virgin gets tied to the wall with his first fleshlite. And I teach him all about safe sex� Ha. Will he ever know the difference between a fleshlite and a real pussy?

Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:19:01

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 1 - The Opening Act.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Maria Jade - Dominated By Maria Jade

Description: With a whimper and a sore loser mentality, Frank challenges Maria to a physical wrestling match, unaware that he is no match for her powerful and dominating female physique. Always up for a challenge, especially when it comes to dominating weak and pathetic men like Frank, Maria accepts his challenge with a wicked glint in her eye, already knowing that she is going to have the time of her life humiliating and mocking him.
As Frank tries his best to put up a fight, although it is clear that he has no physical fighting skills whatsoever, Maria easily dodges his feeble attempts at tackling her, and with a swift move, she has him on the ground, her strong arms wrapped around his neck in a chokehold, gasping for air, his face turning red. Frank can only whimper in response, his body feeling like putty in Maria's powerful grip. She continues to dominate him, easily folding and stretching his tiny arms and legs with hers, showing off her strength and dominance, effortlessly putting him in various holds and submissions, making him groan and cry out in pain. But she doesn't stop there. Maria wants to completely break him, both physically and mentally.
Maria challenges him to at least give her a good fight but as soon as Frank tries to pin her down, she easily turns the tables, flipping him over and pinning him down instead, squeezing his tiny head between her thighs, his nerves, and veins popping out from the pressure, as she gives him the ultimate scissorhold of his life. Laughing at his feeble attempts to escape, enjoying every moment of his suffering, Maria knows she has complete control over him, and she relishes in it. Frank has challenged her, thinking he can take her down, but all he has done is prove how weak and pitiful he truly is.
Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Female Domination, Muscle Domination, Scissorhold, Strong Women, Submission Hold

Size: 2.38 GB
Resolution:4096x2160
Duration: 00:14:00

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Maria Jade - Dominated By Maria Jade.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Tilly Mcreese - Up Tilly's Ass

Description: Tilly is beautiful in a black V-neck and tight jean shorts. Tilly is beautiful in everything and her headscissors, from first fucking up Ginger in the hold a few Fet Cons ago -- is beautiful. Tilly is wondrous; she loves hurting people -- pouring on headscissors here, taunting him in her way -- into a rear naked choke she turns him back to blue. A combination hold. She kicks him away like he's nothing and takes his back, hurts his back in a camel clutch looking smokin' hot. Her face and her hair drifting over it dull the sparse beauty of the great rooms behind her.
She rocks him in a Boston crab. She plants her foot on his neck and tramples him in pain on the mats. She steps on his neck. It put Charles out, the move, in the ring in her fishheads -- Thin Man endures. Tilly, grown into an exceptional submission artist with experience all over the world since that one day with Loren and Katrina and Ginger. It seems at once long ago and not so very long ago. She brutalizes him in a Boston Crab/rear naked choke. Straight headscissors -- she walks over to him, in pain on his stomach and gets him in a reverse standing figure-four leglock. She could break his legs; she steps full-weight on the back of his neck, digging her feet into him, breaking down his ligaments, the pristine sadist taunting him "Don't cry" as she throws him over like he weighs little more than a sack of feathers. She plants her sole over his mouth and presses down.
Peeling off her daisy dukes into awesomely athletic underwear, then executing a reverse facesit that panics him and pressures him -- an ass smother into an armbar as the Irish Express has his elbow looking close to snapping. She is so good. She chokes him with her side. A veteran move from a girl with a young face and an ass straight from the angels. She pins him --- a full SGP pushing down on his windpipe. Reality Girls are always busy inflicting pain. She plays with her thick black hair as he goes purple in the long SGP.
For an extra dose of pain she gets him in her full-nelson applied with her legs to test his flexibility she tells him. Then her headscissors. Her big quads constrict as she pours the power on a brutal headscissors.

Mixed Wrestling, Ass Smothering, Foot Smother, Scissorhold, Submission Hold, Throat Standing

Size: 708.48 MB
Duration: 00:20:39

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Tilly McReese - Up Tilly's Ass.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Marisol Price - All Tease All Addiction

Description: A wet and sensual dungeon night, I was feeling meaner then usual. Ruins and messy cumshots are fun, but I want tonight painful. My whispers inches from his tip, my loose strokes to keep him twitching for that firm stroke. I love a good denial moment. This is it.

Size: 845.47 MB
Duration: 00:19:17

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Marisol Price - All Tease All Addiction.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mistress Elis Euryale - Head-Scissored In The Hot Tub

Description: A hot and brutal scene between Elis Euryale and her sub, who gets head-scissored by his Mistress in her hot tub at Villa Vermilion. Elis knows she doesn't need more than a shiny silver bikini revealing her whole toned and muscular body to make him already vulnerable to her seductive power. Using her long and strong legs wrapped and locked around his neck, she can easily move him around, overpower him, and make him taste the hot water more than he would like...

Genre: Foot Domination, Scissorhold, Drowning Fantasy, Bikini Goddess, Bikini Wrestling, Female Domination, Hot Tub, Water

Size: 460.05 MB
Duration: 00:07:49

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Elis Euryale - Head-Scissored In The Hot Tub.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mistress J Plays With Her Obedient Slave Puppy

Description: Mistress J has turned her slave into an extremely obedient puppy. She keeps him locked in a cage while she is away and when she returns, her puppy is very excited to see her with ass sniffing and boot licking.

Size: 634.51 MB
Duration: 00:08:36

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress J Plays With Her Obedient Slave Puppy.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mistress Lily Dupont - Ballbusting And Scratches

Description: The YELPS of the slave asking: mercy !! but I am cruel, I love to inflict pain and I enjoy hearing the groan of pain and reading the plea in the eyes of the unfortunate slave. but if he doesn't say the Safe word I won't stop !! and with my red nails, I scar my skin and scratch his chest.

Genre: Ballbusting, Leather Fetish, Ballbusting, Bondage, Leather, Leather Dress, Scratching Display Fetish, Slave

Size: 593.22 MB
Duration: 00:10:06

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Lily Dupont - Ballbusting and Scratches.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mistress Mavka And Lady Perse - Imagine You Are This Pathetic Slave

Description: This creep was looking at our beautiful and divine bodies and asses. I and Mistress Mavka decided to use him as our toy. He had to worship our amazing and perfect asses. Kiss them, sniff them. Of course he is a loser so he will never see them naked. He had to do it through my amazing shiny latex dress, and Mistress Mavka shiny leggings. Anyway this was a heaven for this pathetic loser.

Size: 484.33 MB
Duration: 00:10:58

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Mavka And Lady Perse - Imagine You Are This Pathetic Slave.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mistress Susi's Guy In Chastity

Description: Mistress Susi has her slave fixated totally to the #StyleFetish stockade. He is in for a lot of teasing in his small steel chastity cage. The German Dominatrix is dressed in skintight rubber to tease her helpless slave. Wanting him to do more, Susi finds his cellphone and gets his girlfriends number from it. See him struggle and fight for her to stop. To the Latex Goddess's suprise, the phone is answered by a guy. Watch her laugh as she tell her bound slave his partner is being used by 2 black guys.

Size: 222.1 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:07:30

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Susi's Guy In Chastity.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mistress Tatjana - How To Treat Slaves [Amator]

Description: [You are totally addicted to the beauty and magic of your mistress, the little devil who keeps you trapped in chastity, so close and yet out of reach of your desires. She shows you naked and locked in chastity to her friend, kicks you in the balls, tramples you, fucks you in the ass, humbles you wherever she can and in the end you are happy to serve her as a living toilet.

cast: Mistress Tatjana, Simon Kitty

Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:57:42

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Tatjana - How to Treat Slaves [Amator].mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Riot Starter Wrecks Jerry

Description: Oh Jerry, What were you thinking?

Talk about wrong place, wrong time. Hanging around Riot Starters place is just a bad idea in general, especially when she is in no mood for his weird ass just hanging around! She decides to teach him a lesson he won't soon forget! After a quick interrogation, she makes quick work of him punishing him with her sexy long legs! Looks like she was dressed up for some fun, in her garter belt, heels and fishnet stockings! But that can wait for a few, as she loves to hurt Jerry! She punishes him her a variety of debilitating scissor holds that make his head turn 10 shades of purple! He struggles to get free, but he is putty in her hands, or beneath her ass! Because Riot runs this house!

Sitting on his face, crushing him with her long legs, even shoving her heels in his mouth, Jerry is paying off his trespassing debt! She smashes him all over her floor, leaving quite an impact! So pretty, yet so cruel... Jerry is in way over his head. Riot is clearly enjoying this vicious beating! Taking her time smothering his face with her sexy ass, Jerry is quite winded and can barely struggle. Of course, that does not deter Riot one bit. In fact, she seems to take pleasure is watching his struggles fade away. She cripples him further with some nasty head scissors, while she flexes her thighs, leaving him begging for mercy. But that will be for another day, maybe. Today he is paying his dues. She finishes him off by taking a quick walk on his chest, trampling him to remind him his place, beneath Queen Riot Starters feet.

Size: 453.11 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Riot Starter Wrecks Jerry.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Teased And Tormented In The Shower

Description: Having been locked in chastity for 3 months by his sexy girlfriend this boy is extremely horny. She loves to tease and torment him and has him wash her naked body in the shower. He rubs her all over before she orders him to get his tongue in her pussy. She has him lick her, kiss her cute bum and her feet. He is allowed out of his cage to edge himself but will she let him explode?

Size: 298.05 MB
Duration: 00:10:37

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Teased And Tormented In The Shower.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Tempest Luxx - Tapout Teacher

Description: Tempest Luxx, with her deep interest, adoration, and mastery of The Facesitting Arts, along with an ass built precisely for smothering, proves herself an ideal fit for PlayObey. Her skill is on full display with an epic Facesitting Game of her own invention, which suits us perfectly in its design. It emphasizes Deep Smothering, Steady Grinding, and Authentic Seat Service, which are all present throughout Tempest's PlayObey debut.

Tempest Luxx:
"As the game creator I can change the rules anytime that I want! So we'll just have to see how you fare! I'll start by grinding your face like this! This time I want you feel everything! I want you to feel how trapped and helpless you are under my great ass! There we go, I'll use your face, haha! You better tap!"

As Tempest's Player Two, once you've tapped in submission, you'll only get your neck squeezed by her tight Reverse Headscissor until you tap yet again! Your arms will be held down while you're getting scissored even more, then you'll beg for release from between her thighs. Her ass is mere inches from your face is only momentary, for Tempest has full intention of landing her glorious ass directly upon your fully enveloped face once again!

An so The Endless Game goes, a seat servitude cycle designed specifically to pleasure Facesitting Goddesses. Level up fast. You'll need the stamina.

Size: 860.57 MB
Duration: 00:23:27

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Tempest Luxx - Tapout Teacher.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!