• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination Madness! (Strap-On, Humiliation, Bondage)

FemDom 5806 You smell like a bitch and not the good kind

FemDom 5806 You smell like a bitch and not the good kind

Description: Mistress Francesca Le could give a shit if you get off nor if you ever are able to use your cock again. All she cares about is that she gets off and the only way to do that is through inflicting pain on her victims. Sebastian Keys puts up a good fight but is rendered helpless in the presence of such a wicked, evil goddess. She tortures his nasty ball sac and teases him with her beautiful round ass making him clean all the sweat from her puckered hole. Sebastian takes a big black strap-on cock in his ass but Francesca isn't satisfied until she has her entire fist in his greedy asshole!

Starring: Francesca Le , Sebastian Keys
Tags: Female Domination, Humilation, Punishment

Size: 604Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:55:18

download.png

FemDom 5806 You smell like a bitch and not the good kind Part 1
FemDom 5806 You smell like a bitch and not the good kind Part 2

FemDom 5808 FemDom Theatre 2

FemDom 5808 FemDom Theatre 2

Description: Welcome to another installment of FemDom Theatre! This is where Maitresse Madeline invites a handfull of her closest fem dom friends to enjoy the humiliation of one lucky slaveboy on display for their amusement! This movie is not to be missed! Maitresse Madeline evokes real and intense humiliating reactions from John Jammen in front of all her friends! This update includes CFNM, humiliating strap-on ass fucking, spanking and whipping, John gets a cigarette single tailed out his mouth and last but surely not least he has his prostate milked three times! John likes the milking so much Madeline gets him back on his and knees and without ever touching him at all he spews a huge load of cum all over the floor in front of all the ladies and is made to lick it clean!

Starring: John Jammen, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Odile, Nerine Mechanique, Elizabeth Thorn, Arabelle Raphael, Keira Quinn

Size: 559Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:51:09

download.png

FemDom 5808 FemDom Theatre 2 Part 1
FemDom 5808 FemDom Theatre 2 Part 2

FemDom 5810 Una Decisione Suono

FemDom 5810 Una Decisione Suono

Description: For the first time ever I bring sounding! For those of you who know me and the Bitches you know we could never do a little fetish film like this without a sick sadist twist. Giving nods to Italian filmmaker Dario Argento and artist Richard Prince our film is a feast for all senses! Mr. Orlando is desperate with no one to turn to when he arrives on the doorstep of the underworld femdom nurse, Maitresse Madeline. Tony confesses what a twisted pervert he is doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING taboo to get off. His fetishes run the gamut and he's hit a wall and needs to find something new, something darker, something more sick and twisted than the last.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Tony Orlando

Size: 777Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:11:12

download.png

FemDom 5810 Una Decisione Suono Part 1
FemDom 5810 Una Decisione Suono Part 2

FemDom 5811 Feminized and Abandoned

FemDom 5811 Feminized and Abandoned

Description: Aiden Starr is insanely wicked and humiliating in this brutal feminization update. Marcelo is coaxed into deep humiliation being made to dress as a woman with promises of Goddess Aiden's pussy. Aiden puts Marcelo through the ringer and spits him out with hard caning, harsh single tail & so many clamps and clothes pins on his body and cock we lost count. He's dressed as a woman and fucked hard and deep in his man pussy. He finally makes it to Goddess Aiden's bed and she fucks his face with a dildo gag denying him any of her pussy, making him jerk off. The second his hard cock explodes she ruins his orgasm with the hardest cattle prod shock right on his cock for the shock of his life!

Starring: Aiden Starr, Marcelo

Size: 764Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:09:59

download.png

FemDom 5811 Feminized and Abandoned Part 1
FemDom 5811 Feminized and Abandoned Part 2

FemDom 5812 Construction worker ass-fucked and humiliated in the back of a van

Description: Madeline and Gia decide to turn the tables on an unsuspecting construction worker. Alex Adams is grabbed from the street and dragged into a van by two devious hotties with one thing on their minds- to show this pathetic butt slut who is boss! Madeline and Gia own his asshole and his cock and drive him wild with pain and their own selfish pleasure. Hardcore femdom Stap-on fucking, tease and denial and intense humiliation.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Gia DiMarco, Alex Adams

Size: 364Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:33:21

download.png

FemDom 5814 British bombshell, Tanya Tate gives douche bag club dude a lesson

FemDom 5814 British bombshell, Tanya Tate gives douche bag club dude a lesson

Description: Welcome blonde British bombshell Tanya Tate! I'm so excited to have Tanya here, finally! She's insanely gorgeous and so divinely bitchy! You won't be able to resist her evil verbal humiliation and will quickly find yourself yearning to be at her feet! We pair Tanya up with Casey More a total douche bag we picked up at a club night in the city. Casey is the type of guy who hits on every girl in the club and thinks he's gods gift to women. The feel differently about men like this and find that they are better off once bent over the knee of a powerful woman! Tanya tortures his cock, teases and taunts him with her beautiful pussy which he'll never have, objectifies him and ass fucks him with a fucking machine deep in his ass while only being made to sniff and stare at her perfect pussy!

Starring: Tanya Tate, Casey More

Size: 657Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:00:11

download.png

FemDom 5814 British bombshell, Tanya Tate gives douche bag club dude a lesson Part 1
FemDom 5814 British bombshell, Tanya Tate gives douche bag club dude a lesson Part 2

FemDom 5815 Just One Of the Girls. A sissy slut is born

FemDom 5815 Just One Of the Girls. A sissy slut is born

Description: This week I give you another installment of our feminization series! This controversial subject is one of our favorites to shoot and most popular fetishes we explore! This time Mistress Lorelei Lee executes beautifully her form of sissification/feminization bringing out that side of Owen Grey making him into a slutty girl for all use at their future slumber party! He will be used as a sex toy and made to be pretty just for all the girls amusement. Lorelei transforms him with a strict hand and then uses his sissy pussy deep until Cherry (Owen) squirts his sissy juice all over like a dirty little slut!

Starring: Lorelei Lee, Owen Gray

Size: 456Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:41:44

download.png

FemDom 5815 Just One Of the Girls. A sissy slut is born Part 1
FemDom 5815 Just One Of the Girls. A sissy slut is born Part 2

FemDom 5816 FemDom Predator

FemDom 5816 FemDom Predator

Description: Maitresse Madeline is a predator who hunts random naive boys in random men's restrooms. Imagine if you will you are taking a piss and there she is, Maitresse Madeline herself seductively behind you grabbing onto your cock while you finish your piss. She has you under her spell and takes control of you using you for her amusement. She spanks your bare ass because you have been such a naughty boy. She covers your head with a plastic bag and does whatever she wants with you. The breath play gets you so high you are helpless under her control. She sits on your face smothering you with her perfect cunt and sweaty ass. Finally she straps it on and pounds you right there with your face down on the dirty bathroom floor. And, without warning she fists your ass so deep that your prostate milks uncontrollably and you spill your filthy load all over. This is EXACTLY what happened to Jesse Carl and all he was trying to do was take an innocent piss.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Jesse Carl

Size: 507Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:46:27

download.png

FemDom 5816 FemDom Predator Part 1
FemDom 5816 FemDom Predator Part 2

FemDom 5818 Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home

FemDom 5818 Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home

Description: I've been using my resources at The Armory to find a personal slave for my home. Marcus Ruhl's slave resume came across my desk by way of a mistress that I know from Twitter. Apparently, Marcus impressed her in a content shoot they were doing. You see, one of my requirements for a personal slave is that you must be easy on the eyes and have a built body. This is because I require sexual worship on a daily basis and I want to be turned on! Marcus fit this description so I thought I would give him a shot in front of the camera before I took him home with me. Watch before your eyes Marcus fail miserably and the search for a personal home slave continues!

Starring: Marcus Ruhl, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 650Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:59:35

download.png

FemDom 5818 Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home Part 1
FemDom 5818 Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home Part 2

FemDom 5819 The Last Prostate Ever Milked On Earth

FemDom 5819 The Last Prostate Ever Milked On Earth

Description: This movie was shot on December 21st, the day that the world was supposed to end. While the rest of the world was either impatiently waiting for that moment to happen or holing up underground Maitresse Madeline spent it with Lance Hart doing what she does best, prostate milking! This shoot is unlike other shoots. Madeline oozes sex and purposely teases and denies Lance over and over again bringing him to the very edge of ecstasy and then snatching it away from him. Madeline milks Lances prostate giving him multiple mind blowing orgasms while prostate fluid continues to pour from his cock. This goes on and on bringing Lance to the point of pure submission. Does the world blow up before Lance is able to have one final release or the ULTIMATE denial? Tune in to find out. Besides what else would a man want to do on his last days on earth?

Starring: Lance Hart, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 622Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:56:56

download.png

FemDom 5819 The Last Prostate Ever Milked On Earth Part 1
FemDom 5819 The Last Prostate Ever Milked On Earth Part 2

FemDom 5822 Sissification and Humiliation

FemDom 5822 Sissification and Humiliation

Description: This week we have the second installment of a fetish that I personally adore, feminization. I ask you this week to allow me to push your buttons and challenge your manhood stripping you of your entire identity and pushing gender rolls beyond conventional thinking for the sake of getting off! Sean arrives as himself and leaves as Dixie, my new French maid ready to serve anyone and do anything I desire. Dixie learns to be of sexual service to any and all of my friends and if I'm satisfied Dixie will be able to serve the live action shoot this coming Friday. Being a woman is tough and Dixie learns this the hard way with plenty of cruel whipping and deep deep humiliation dished out by me. I fuck her man pussy deep until her clit stick is engorged and she can't help but squirt her juice all over and so much more! This is on sissification transformation you don't want to miss!

Starring: Sean Spurt, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Size: 546Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:50:03

download.png

FemDom 5822 Sissification and Humiliation Part 1
FemDom 5822 Sissification and Humiliation Part 2

FemDom 5824 Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic

FemDom 5824 Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic

Description: Welcome back Jack Hammer. It's been awhile and Jack returns to push his limits with Mistress Bobbi Starr. This shoot is sadistic and evil bringing Jack to tears while Mistress Starr uses the implement she is best known for, ELECTRICITY! Bobbi wires up Jack's nipple rings, puts his cock in a electrified chastity belt and taunts him with the evilest of electro-torture tools, the cattle prod. He's bent over and fucked hard and deep with her strap-on cock and covered in painful pegs. Finally his cock is tied up and teased with her beautiful pussy and ass then totally denied! Welcome back, Jack!

Starring: Bobbi Starr, Jack Hammer

Size: 776Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:11:04

download.png

FemDom 5824 Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic Part 1
FemDom 5824 Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic Part 2

FemDom 5826 Lorelei Lees LIVE and PUBLIC 10th Anniversary FemDom Bash

FemDom 5826 Lorelei Lees LIVE and PUBLIC 10th Anniversary FemDom Bash

Description: Mistress Lorelei Lee celebrates her 10 year anniversary with our style! Maitresse Madeline invites 100 of Lorelei's closest friends and gives her the femdom party of the year complete with three gifts, the pain slut, the butt slut and the fuck slut. Plenty of femdom action with all the ladies fills the evening further humiliating the slaveboys in front of a hungry crowd! The movie begins with an intro of Lorelei Lee's best moments in femdom over the past ten years! Torturous CBT, pegging gang bang, prostate milking, electro torture, ass worship, squirting, whipping and spanking are all included.

Starring: Lorelei Lee, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Robert Axel, Sebastian Keys, Tyler Alexander, John Jammen, Gia DiMarco, Bobbi Starr, Seth Storm

Size: 927Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:14:53

download.png

FemDom 5826 Lorelei Lees LIVE and PUBLIC 10th Anniversary FemDom Bash Part 1
FemDom 5826 Lorelei Lees LIVE and PUBLIC 10th Anniversary FemDom Bash Part 2
FemDom 5826 Lorelei Lees LIVE and PUBLIC 10th Anniversary FemDom Bash Part 3

FemDom 5828 Welcome Mz Berlin

FemDom 5828 Welcome Mz Berlin

Description: Funny, Mz Berlin never actually shot for Men In Pain back in the day yet she remains a legend to our members. I have heard from so many of you wishing to see her that I even feel like this is her triumphant return yet this is her amazing debut! And, boy, what a debut it is! I couldn't put Berlin with just anybody, I had to pair her with one of our top pain sluts and Chad Rock was up for the challenge. This movie is evil, raw, painful, sadistic femdom executed by a master dominatrix the one, the only, Mz Berlin! Get on your knees, slaves and worship! Smoking fetish, nail scratching, electro-torture, humiliation, tough bondage, harsh impact play, single tailing, strap-on anal sex, ass worship, cock and ball torture and tease and denial are all included! Don't miss this wicked hot update!

Starring: Mz Berlin, Chad Rock

Size: 736Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:07:22

download.png

FemDom 5828 Welcome Mz Berlin Part 1
FemDom 5828 Welcome Mz Berlin Part 2

FemDom 5830 A Very Long Milking. Episode 1

FemDom 5830 A Very Long Milking. Episode 1

Description: Maitresse Madeline allows Robert Axel to train with her on his very first day here! This lucky muscular piece of man meat is used to women fawning all over him and thinks that because Maitresse has allowed him the honor of worshiping her on his very first training day that he'll win her over just as he always does with the ladies. Robert's in for a rude awakening when Madeline strips him of his ego and declares him the official Divine Meat. Madeline is going to pass this one around to all her Divine girlfriends just for the amusement. Robert is whipped and has his cock and balls tortured. He's teased by Madeline's beauty and his cock remains hard the entire time! Can you blame him? She fucks his ass deep and uses her magic fingers to milk his prostate until his cock erupts with filth uncontrollably.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe , Robert Axel

Size: 532Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:48:43

download.png

FemDom 5830 A Very Long Milking. Episode 1 Part 1
FemDom 5830 A Very Long Milking. Episode 1 Part 2

FemDom 5832 Danny Wylde gets his prostate milked by Bobbi Starr

FemDom 5832 Danny Wylde gets his prostate milked by Bobbi Starr

Description: п»їп»їп»їBack in the day a naive Danny Wylde was a regular here. Danny decided to stop subbing and instead top other sites saying we would NEVER see him back here again. But, they all say that and here Danny is again submitting and helplessly giving up control to Mistress Bobbi Starr. This shoot is emotionally intense with a real connection between Mistress Starr and Danny as she gets in his head and whips him. Miss Starr stuffs his face with a dildo gag riding his head to orgasm centimeters from his lips without ever giving him a taste. Danny then gets pegged deep and Bobbi milks his prostate to the point that Danny is bubbling over with cum uncontrollably. Welcome back Danny!

Starring: Danny Wylde, Bobbi Starr

Size: 733Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:07:09

download.png

FemDom 5832 Danny Wylde gets his prostate milked by Bobbi Starr Part 1
FemDom 5832 Danny Wylde gets his prostate milked by Bobbi Starr Part 2

FemDom 5836 Phoenix Maries Plaything

FemDom 5836 Phoenix Maries Plaything

Description: What more could you ask for? Phoenix FUCKING Marie whipping, strap-on fucking and using slaveboy's cock for her pleasure. Who wouldn't want this devastatingly gorgeous woman to take charge and treat you like the piece of meat you are?!?!?!?!?

Starring: Phoenix Marie, Mickey Mod

Size: 657Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:00:13

download.png

FemDom 5836 Phoenix Maries Plaything Part 1
FemDom 5836 Phoenix Maries Plaything Part 2

FemDom 5837 Worshipping Beretta James

FemDom 5837 Worshipping Beretta James

Description: The newest resident Bitch is sophisticated, sexy, strict and sure to drive you crazy! Welcome Mistress Beretta. John is a lucky bastard and has a day filled with spanking, trampling, ass worship cum inducing prostate milking strap-on fucking and cock tease edging. John can't control his body around this newest beauty and sprays his filth three times in this shoot! But, as with any slave who can't control himself there are always consequences.

Starring: Beretta James, John Jammen

Size: 590Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:53:59

download.png

FemDom 5837 Worshipping Beretta James Part 1
FemDom 5837 Worshipping Beretta James Part 2

FemDom 5840 Divine Mummification Sex

FemDom 5840 Divine Mummification Sex

Description: Happy Halloween! Mistress Beretta James returns hot as hell and with a new piece of man meat to use. Beretta's style is calm and seductive with a dash of evil in her eyes. As much as Dominic tries to resist his cock can't lie and his attraction is obvious when Beretta dishes out the pain and Dominic can't help his hard-on. He's bound on top of an evil pointed wooden horse crushing into his taint. Whipped and zippered then strap-on fucked deep in his ass. Finally Beretta completely mummifies Dominic from head to toe leaving only his important part out, HIS HARD COCK! Beretta uses his cock treating him like an object then milking then milking the filth right out of him and smearing it all over his mummified face!

Starring: Dominic Pacifico, Beretta James

Size: 524Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:48:02

download.png

FemDom 5840 Divine Mummification Sex Part 1
FemDom 5840 Divine Mummification Sex Part 2

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!