• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination (Daily update)

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Valentine's Day Sensual Edging

This clip is SO hot! If you love JOI / Edging, you need this clip! Take off your clothes, and slowly start to stroke for you as I strip down. I want to drain your balls today. I want every last drop of your cum. Stroke a little bit faster as you stare at my tits. Do my perfect perky tits make you want to cum? How long can you last? I will tell you exactly when I want you to cum! Follow my edging and jerking instructions for an explosive orgasm. No humiliation. Happy Valentine's Day!

File Size :217 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:22:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Keep2Share.cc - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Harlow Harrison Cuckie

Harlow Harrison enters her room and notices that something is off. She begins to tease her step dad who is hiding in her closet by masturbating with her vibrator. Harlow then throws open the door to the closet and starts to lay down the law for her step cucky to follow. He will isn't allowed to touch her dripping wet pussy just yet, but he can watch with his nose just inches away from her wet pussy. Harlow Harrison is busy training her subby step dad on how to please her. Harlow forces him to wear a collar while he worships her gorgeous ass. He licks her tight puckered hole while Harlow pulls his head into her deeper. Harlow Harrison is getting more and more worked up by dominating her subby step cucky. She wants him to show her he deserves a chance to fuck her with his cock by letting him fuck her wet pussy with a chindo. Harlow's step cucky bobs his head in between her thighs and pumps the chindo in her tight wet pussy. Harlow Harrison is thinking about the fun she will have with her step cucky when they are interrupted by her step brother, who is wearing her panties right now. After humiliating her step brother, she lets her step cucky fuck her pussy while her step brother sucks on her toes. When Harlow's step cucky shoots his cum all over her pussy, she forces her step brother to clean it up with his tongue. Harlow Harrison has finished with her step cucky who she dismisses after getting his credit card. Harlow isn't done fucking though. Harlow's step brother is mesmerized by her big strap on cock she is wearing. She forces him to suck on her strap on cock and then bends him over doggystyle so she can start pegging his subby ass.

File Size :728 MB
Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:32:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Toby is desperate, about to lose his apartment his car is going to be repossessed he really needs a job and fast, he sees a strange ad that says houseboy needed must be willing to do everything I say, he figures what do I have to lose and goes on to the job interview, upon arriving he sees a beautiful hot blonde laying out by her pool topless on the phone he knocks on the screen she waves him in , he extends his hand and says I'm here for the job interview with an annoyed look on her face the goddess puts her hand up telling him to wait, then she stands up pushes him down to his knees and explains he must be willing to do everything she says, Toby agrees and she hands him a pink diamond studded collar and tells him put this on bitch and worship my feet, Toby looks confused, she smacks him and says do you want the job or not, he replies yes Goddess and starts to lick and suck her toes, Worships Goddess Vanessa's feet like a good little slut puppy, after Vanessa is through she instructs the bitch to clean her pool and then meet her in the garage but to stop and put on the rest of his uniform, Goddess Vanessa walks into the garage and makes him spin to show off his new cucky boy outfit, She feels it needs one more thing, and puts lipstick on the bitch. Then instructs him to empty everything out of the garage and move it to the barn and after he is through to move everything back into the garage, Toby asks why? She says because I told you Too Bitch now get to worthwhile enjoying a masturbation session with her favorite vibrator, Goddess Vanessa Cage is interrupted by her new houseboy Toby, who informs Goddess that he has finished her chore of moving the contents of the garage to the barn. Unimpressed with Tobys work and annoyed at the interruption, Goddess Vanessa demands Toby move everything from the barn BACK to the garage! Frustrated and humiliated to be wearing a dress, lipstick, and heels, Toby trots off to lug all the equipment he had carried to the barn back to the garage. With this futile exercise complete, Goddess Vanessa notices the frustrated attitude of her houseboy and decides to see just how badly she can frustrate him. With her perfect pink pussy glistening under the pulsations of her vibrator, the divine Goddess rests her perfect ass on her bitchboys chest, his cries of frustration turning her on more and more. Amused by his longing, Goddess Vanessa toys with her pet, allowing him to get within inches, but not able to make contact with her womanhood. As tears of frustration stream down the useless cucky boys face, Goddess Vanessa is overcome with passion and convulses in orgasm on top of her helpless slave. Removing the vibrator from her tight pink pussy, Goddess Vanessa shoves her toy into Tobys slutty, lipsticked mouth and orders him to complete his chores WITHOUT dropping it. Bursting with frustration, Toby gets to work folding the laundry, obediently holding the Goddesses vibrator in his gullet as instructed.As Toby is dusting Goddess Vanessa Cages room trying to be the perfect houseboy still locked away in a chastity. She decides to have a little fun with him. Goddess Vanessa makes her new bitchboy stop dusting and asks him Do you want to fuck my tight pink pussy? Toby gets all excited and starts to get a big grin on his face till she pulls out a chindo and makes him strap it over his red lipsticked mouth and get on his knees. As this cucky boy gets to work pleasing his Goddess she moans in ecstasy. Goddess Vanessa makes Toby go faster and faster informing him this will be the closest he will ever get to my tight pussy. Once Goddess Vanessa has reached her climax she shoves Toby off and instructs him to get back to work cleaning her restroom. As her new houseboy is cleaning the toilet Goddess walks in and tells him he is doing it wrong. My houseboys dont clean like that, now open your fuck hole, as she puts in a toilet brush right in Tobys mouth. Now get back to work!!!Mistress Vanessa Cage has her new house boy sweeping the floors when she decides to give him a nice surprise or should we say a nice big surprise. Mistress Vanessa calls Toby and informs him that she is horny and wants to fuck, but wants him on his knees, eyes closed and waiting for her. Toby is so happy he doesn't even hesitate. When Mistress Vanessa makes her bitch boy open his eyes he looks like a dear in headlights when Mistress shoves her 12 purple cock right in his pretty lipsticked fuckhole. After this cucky boy has lubed up Mistress Vanessa's cock with his own saliva, she bends him over and begins to stretch his tight little man pussy. As Toby begins to cry and whimper like a little bitch, Mistress Vanessa reads out her list of chores that her new house boy still has to do as she fucks him with her 12 cock.Mistress Vanessa Cage has gotten her cucky boy a present, well its more like a present to help him do more chores. After giving toby his new ironing board and instructing him to clean all her clothes. Mistress Vanessa then wants him to cut the grass with a pair of scissors. As Toby is cleaning the living room again since last time he was interrupted by Mistresses 12 strap-on, Mistress Vanessa decides to reward her sissy house boy. First she teases him as he is locked away in a chastity device by dangling the key to his freedom and blowing on his locked up 2 dick. As his 2 dicklet starts to grow he is in pain from his chastity. Then Mistress Vanessa finally unlocks him and plays with his dicklet for her own amusement. Just before Toby is about to release his filth, Mistress stops and laughs and informs him that she is done playing with him and that he can jerk his own dick, but he better release his filth in his own hand and not a drop on her rug. After her cucky boy has done as told, Mistress Vanessa hands this sissy a blow-up duck to fuck and to use his own filth as lube and walks away. Oh no, it looks like this house boy forgot a chore. Mistress Vanessa returns with the trash Toby was supposed to dump and says since you didnt dump the trash, maybe I should and throws the trash all over the floor for this houseboy to clean up.

Body Worship, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Full Movies, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strapon

File Size :680 MB
Duration :00:30:13

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Nova Patra Asian Strapon Fuck

If you are at all into fetish, kink,S&M, strap-ons, whips, leather, or pegging then I made this video for YOU. I don't normally dom but in this scene I go all out. The video starts with me being the true asian slut I am. I'm wrapped up in a leather strap body suit. My tits look amazing. You may never have seen such a hot asian dominatrix. The real fun starts when I slide on my EIGHT inch cock. I lube up my big cock and start jerking off. I show you how big I am and how much I'm going to stretch you out. After a nice lock stroke I bring out my toy and slap him around for awhile. His little balls just handing below his tight little asshole. To prepare him for the pain I put a butt plug up his ass. I keep spanking him making him to clench his asshole and pull that plug in deeper. Once I'm worked up enough i bend him over and I plunge my big 8" cock into his asshole. Wow hot pegging! Great shots of me in his ass. After some doggy he lies back and spreads wide open. I lube up again and slide every inch up his ass. After I fuck him more from behind I strap on a cock ring and lube up his dick and allow him to cum all over me I stick my finger up his ass until he fires a half a dozen spurts all over my tits.

File Size :609 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:17:14

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Cum Licking Boot Faggot

Goddess Alina and mistress Sasha have their slave on his knees. The little bitch boy has graduated to boot faggot. Mistress is wearing tall shiny black boots and they need to be cleaned. The boot faggot starts to lick it till its shinny. The boot faggot starts with her heel and Mistress Sasha makes him suck on it. Mistress Sasha knows he likes sucking on that heel like he likes to suck big black cock. The eager foot faggot agrees with what ever his boot mistress says. Goddess Alina makes sure he knows that he is nothing more then a pathetic boot slave . After the boots have been cleaned Mistress Sasha makes him Jerk his pathetic cock all over their boots. Only to make him lick up every last drop. Alina Long, Sasha Sweet

File Size :461 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:05:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Dominant Valentine's Diner Gone Wrong

Poor Nadia White is supposed to go to dinner with her man on Valentine's Day, but when he shows up 45 minutes late with the same boring gifts of chocolates and roses as last year, Nadia has had enough. Nadia agrees to have sex with him, but he spills his filth before Nadia White can even get her clothes off. Nadia makes him eat his own filth before putting him in a chastity device and collar. She then uses her big red vibrator on her pussy just inches from his face. Nadia White teases her husband by forcing him to watch her please herself just out of reach. Nadia White lets her worthless subby hubby to worship her ass since it's the only thing he is remotely good at. Nadia bends over and spreads her ass cheeks so he can lick and tongue fuck her goddess ass. Nadia grabs the back of his head and forces his face deep in between her ass cheeks to help him worship better. Nadia then asks if her subby wants to share some of the Valentine's chocolates, but he has to eat the chocolate out of her ass. Nadia's subby dives in mouth first and licks the chocolate and Nadia's ass. Nadia White's friend Nyssa Nevers comes over on Valentine's day to check in to see how she's doing. Nadia tells her how pathetic her subby hubby is by getting her the same boring gifts of chocolate and roses. Nadia White then tells her subby that he could at least lick Goddess Nyssa Nevers feet. Nyssa spreads her toes so the cuckold subby can shove his tongue in between all of Nyssa's toes. Nyssa Nevers and Nadia White take turns shoving their feet in his mouth while he licks and sucks on their toes. Nadia White asks her friend Nyssa Nevers if she wants to have fun with her subby hubby cum dumpster. They put a chindo on his cucky face since his dicklette won't be able to please them and it's locked in a chastity device. After they put the chindo on him, he shoves it in Nadia White's wet pussy, giving her the most pleasure he ever has. Nyssa sits on his back and grabs his ears to force his head to fuck Nadia better with the chindo. Nadia White is blown away by her friend Nyssa Never's Valentine's Day gift to her, Fuck Boy. Nadia is surprised how big his cock is, and how much bigger it is than her subby hubby's teenie tiny dicklette. Nadia orders her subby to get on his knees between fuck boy's legs and watch Nadia White suck on the huge cock. Nadia drools the dick spit over her subby's mouth before she climbs on top of fuck boy's huge cock. Nadia fucks the huge dick while her hubby watches, and she tells him how much bigger fuck boy is, and how much better his huge dicks feels inside of her. Nadia makes her subby hubby lick her feet while she her pussy pounded, then makes her little cucky suck his cum out of her pussy. Nadia White wants to give her subby hubby a Valentine's Day gift, a threesome with her friend Nyssa Nevers. Only, instead of using his small cock to fuck Nadia and Nyssa, they are going to use their strap on cocks to fuck the little cucky. Nadia forces him to take turns sucking each of their huge strap on cocks. Nadia then puts her subby on his hands and knees and gets behind him to start pegging his ass. Nadia and Nyssa spit roast the little subby with their huge strap on cocks. Nadia loves pegging her subby hubby's tight ass while watching him suck on Nyssa's thick cock.

Ass Worship, Body Worship, Foot Worship

File Size :728 MB
Duration :00:32:21

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Straitjacket Strap On

Goddesses Esmi and Mistress Candie handle their straitjacketed slaves pathetic gaping asshole with no mercy. Cruelly fucking this bitch until all he can do is cry out from the pain. They flip his ass over vigorously fucking him some more. Esmi and Candie laugh as their slave is fucked to the point of collapsing. Dirty, broken and owned the ass slut crawls back to his cage waiting to be used again. Cadie Coxx, Esmi Lee

File Size :389 MB
Duration :00:04:23

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Nut Buster

BUST those NUTS for ME!! haha. I just love knowing you'll do anything I say and today, well... you're going to really hurt those stupid balls of yours and a little bit of action on that lame cock too. lets go, do what I say, and be my little nut cracker.

In this video bratty bunny seduces you in her sexy outfit and lets you jerk off to her during the entire video, but under one circumstance, you have to smack your balls every time she tells you to,
This video starts off with small taps, and goes up to punches on your own genitals

The only items you need for this video are: Your hands and your dick

File Size :88.4 MB
Duration :00:06:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Valentines day tit worship

You love my tits, and I don't blame you. They are 32DD silicone perfection. In every clip you find yourself drawn to my cleavage, captivated by my big tits and how perfectly round and perky they are. So what I'm going to ask of you today will be pretty challenging. I have a tit worship challenge for you that encompasses delayed gratification, tease and denial, orgasm control and possibly even an edging game, depending on how you fare. Think you're up to resisting these tits, even for just a little bit? Or are you thoroughly addicted?

File Size :90.5 MB
Duration :00:08:13

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Never the real man, Always the Cuck

ou just don't have the "it" factor, do you? You are and always will be just a cucky for me. I get lots of attention every single time I step out of the house and we both know it. It doesn't matter where we are I could get any man I want. Although, I have never actually had to seek out a real man. They just flock to me. It's your lot in life to be a cuckold to a beautiful woman like me, to serve an alpha couple. I think it's time you accepted how you will be a cuck for the rest of your life and started to serve a real couple. I've used men like you before and it's all too easy. I want to start using you to pay for my romantic dinners and spa getaways. It's going to be so much fun making you our cuckold.

File Size :138 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
You still can't resist

So you managed to escape for a little while. Now you're back to show me what a big man you are. Facing temptation just to prove to me you can resist...? Give me a break. 30 seconds into this clip and you will be right back where you were - entangled in my web. You can't keep your eyes off of me, my words pierce you. Back to being the groveling slave you were meant to be in no time.

File Size :64.3 MB
Resolution :856 x 480 Windows Media
Duration :00:07:10

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Wank for me My slave!

Dominatrix Annab. movies belong to Dominatrix Annabelle - HD BDSM Femdom Movies and Picture Galleries
and they are NOT for download to any other site. If you should see them posted
anywhere other than where they truly belong, exclusively to Dominatrix Annab.,
please report the abuser. The more people who get involved with getting stolen
content removed from rip sites, the better place this industry will be in!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking each of you for your
membership, as it's your membership that helps me to continue producing what
you want to see, enjoy and fully indulge in. I want to be able to provide a home
for you to open your mind, take real pleasure from watching the movies, and
of course, spurting your HOT cum for me!

If you would like to download this movie, please remember the following!
Please ensure you do not share these movies with a third party, do not upload the movie to
rip sites, tube sites or share this movie with any other person who has not contributed
towards the costs by becoming a member via the official route.

If you would like to actively support my quest in keeping our movies safe,
and you have the time to conduct ramdom searches write to me, and let me know
if you should come across any movies that have been uploaded to these unscrupulous
sites. I will then get them taken down.

File Size :309 MB
Duration :00:08:04

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!