• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination (Daily update)

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Roasted (1080p)

You join the action after the slave has endured two full days of ass fucking and spit roasting, with this third day meaning bigger dildos, harder cock sucking and another level of humiliation! His mouth is rammed full of strap-on cock, whilst his other end is invaded by a huge cock, poking deep inside him. As he moans in agony, the clamps on his nipples throb and intensify his entire sense of being used and tormented for his Mistress's pleasure.

Tags List: Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Training, Anal Training, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Bondage Sex, Strapon Blowojob, Spitroast, Strapon Anal Penetration in Standing Doggy, Ass To Mouth Strapon Blowjob.

File Size :992 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:19:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b177e461fff28/Femme_Fatale_Films_-_roasted_complete_hd.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
MistressJennifer - Dia&Monica KeepBreathing

Watch 57 minutes of relentless female domination as Mistress Dia Zerva teams up with young and sadistic Mistress Monica to humiliate, bind, beat down and fuck slave marco. The pain starts fast as high heels connect with his balls. He is roped hogtied and exposed front and back to the double assault. Corporal punishment, high heel abuse, lots of anal play and two fantastic looking Ladies combine for one highly charged session.Mistress Dia and Mistress Monica were excited. They stood and talked for a minute about how they love to work their sadistic tricks on males and then ordered slave marco to crawl before them. Mistress Dia controlled the big submissive, now up on his knees, from behind as Mistress Monica started to work him over from the front with Her high heels. They impacted his groin with a satisfying thump and drew a laugh from Her each time. Her partners strong arms locked around his neck to make escape impossible. Switching places, Mistress Dia took Her turn in front of the kneeling submissive. Mistress Dia expertly tied marco's hands and arms behind him and hogtied them to his ankles. Over on his back he went and was quickly presented with Mistress Monica's bare pussy over his face. He did not have any time to appreciate it as Mistress Dia sat on him and used Her leopard print high heels on his chest. Mistress Monica dominated him under Her high heels and then both used their on his balls. The helpless male took a lot of punishment and it was only the beginning for him. The taste of Mistress Monicas high heel bottoms were still in his mouth as She attached nipple clamps and then fingered her pussy right above his face, allowing him to sniff the sweet smell of Her nectar. Mistress Dia used the vibrating glove to excite him and then she starts to play with his cock. They enjoyed is suffering as they pulled on the clamps and then Mistress Monica went to get the painful quirt and began to whip him as Her partner held him fast.

The hogtied slut lay on his back as the beautiful Mistress Monica whipped him with the quirt. Mistress Dias strong arms had a hold of him and there was nowhere he could escape. Mistress Monica fingered Her pussy as the pain was making Her wet. She spit deep down his throat. The Ladies rolled him to his back so his front was fully exposed to their sadistic urges and then started some high heel torment as Mistress Dia rose to join Her. Their heels gouged divots in his flesh as he wiggled and squirmed. Mistress Monica was relentless on top of him with Her high heels inflicting lots of pain. She began to strike him with the cane as Mistress Dia lubed up a black glove and started to work fingers into his ass. The hogtie Mistress Dia had tied him in was inescapable and Her hand drove deeper and deeper into his ass. Mistress Monica began to hit him with the leather strap and this distracted him from the anal domination the blonde beauty behind him was inflicting. He was not shrieking enough for Mistress Monica so She dragged Her nails across his back raising curly cues of skin. He screamed as Mistress Dia drove Her hand into him from behind.

Mistress Monica had Her soft beautiful thighs clamped tight on marcos head as Mistress Dia showed no mercy behind him. His ass swallowed Her fingers and he was begging to orgasm but She stopped short of allowing him release. They had other plans and moved him so he was bent over the stock. Mistress Dia quickly secured him and then warmed up his ass with some kicks followed by Her single tail. Mistress Monica teased him with Her pussy and then strode behind him and whipped him, standing tall on Her red high heels. Mistress Monica lashed marcos ass over and over, hitting him as hard as She could. Her beautiful face lit up as She leaned in on Her high heels and flogged his ass over and over and over. Mistress Dia moved behind his red and sore behind and worked a big dildo in up to the rubber balls. His ass swallowed the cock and he gasped and begged to cum. The Ladies looked at each other and laughed as Mistress Monica switched places with Mistress Dia and drove a gigantic rubber horse cock into his hole. Mistress Dia helped him take his mind off the enormous cock She was using on him by hitting him with Her single tail whip.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, STRAP-ON, WHIPPING, PEGGING, ORGASM DENIAL

File Size :1.06 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:57:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/60b1cac2131d5/MistressJennifer_-_Dia_Monica_KeepBreathing.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mistress Taylor Knights Empire - Our V-Day Butt Slut (1080p)

Alright, I know you filled out the film slave app on my website, but I'm not quite sure you knew whst you were getting yourself into? Don't you realize I prefer my guys to dress as sissies while I call my hot girlfriend over? Goddess Savannah & I want to take your sissy pegging virginity..You will let it happen if you want to continue to be our new house slave? Got it? Say yes sissy...Ok good because we are going to show you what it's all about this valentines day..I cannot wait!!

Tags List: Femdom, Humilition, Crossdressing, Sissy, Sissy Training, Slut Training, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Strapon Blowojb, Throat Fucking, Sloppy Blowjob, Spitroast, Strapon Anal Penetration in Doggy, Ass To Mouth Strapon Blowjob, Cum Eating.

File Size :507 MB
Duration :00:07:01

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f73ccdaafced4/Mistress_Taylor_Knights_Empire_-_Our_VDay_Butt_Slut.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Happy Endings - Awesome Anal Massage for Mandy Flores Surprise Trans HD

The rumor has it that this massage parlor gives "happy endings" It does, but with an unexpected surprise. The only muscle massage you are looking for is for your throbbing cock,and just as you were hoping, this hot woman wastes no time and begins to stroke it. "I hope you dont mind?" Of course not. I make my way down to your dick with my mouth.."I give the best mouth massages, are you enjoying it?" Uh-Huh.. "Great, how about my nice oiled up pussy and ass cheeks....hmmmm, so you wont mind if it just.... slips right in then?" Your dick is in heaven in this young hot lady pussy. Tighter than you have ever imagined. She's working it like a Queen. You're edging already until.... she reveals a large raging dick!What the fuuuuuu!!!!..."What Sugar? Were you not enjoying yourself?I can just keep on going and no one will ever know. Besides, I know you were enjoying yourself, I can see it in your squirming face. How about you just calm down and let me finish you off because you know damn well that's what you came here to do." You're fighting it but looking at he...she..whatever...she's fucking gorgeous, you're confused but so turned on that... fuck it!! Yes keep going. Now I have the upper hand and demand you stroke my cock if you want to unload in my lady "pussy". You stroke me all over your tummy and then I order you to fuck my tight ass with your hard dick LIKE A MAN. "Thank you, cum again" and you will...Mandy Flores

Mandy Flores massages a guy before stroking and sucking his cock. She sits on his dick and unveils her cock before riding him in cowgirl position. The guy strokes her cock as she rides him. She eventually cums (ejaculating dildo) on his abdomen before he fucks her in anal doggystyle position.

File Size :712 MB
Duration :00:10:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c62ed9698617b/M...assage_for_Mandy_Flores_Surprise_Trans_HD.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Siri - Ex-Husband Needs a Loa

Siri's ex-husband has come crawling back to her, desperate and broke! She took everything from him in their divorce and now he doesn't even have enough money to buy a meal. She loves having him grovel before him and beg her for a tiny amount of kindness. No mercy for weak losers! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Femdom,Facesitting,Mistress,Slave

File Size :1.34 GB
Duration :00:37:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0e41e682c15a5/Mean_World_-_Mean_Bitches_-_Siri_4.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
BOSSY DELILAH LATIN STRAP ON GANG ~ WE RIDE TOGETHER

Bossy Delilah, Mistress Hanna Hunt, Mistress Eva Cruz, Mistress Bettie Bondage are all wearing latex and strapons. They let a slave out of his cage and slap and spit on him before taking turns to fuck him in doggy and spitroast positions.

File Size :196 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:05:36

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e560f2acde396/BOSSY_DELILAH_LATIN_STRAP_ON_GANG___WE_RIDE_TOGETHER.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Femdom - Alexandra Snow, Talia Tate - My Sissy Step-Son - Spring Break

My sissy step-son is home from college to spend spring break with his step-mommy and her new wife. He's just meeting her now and I'm going to put him through his paces to show her what a good little sissy he is. At school, he must walk around in his ill-fitting boy clothes. But here at home, he gets to be the sissy he's truly meant to be. He knows his place is serving me and my new wife all dressed up in heels and dresses.

File Size :1.04 GB
Duration :00:16:13

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ff2d12212c02d/F...a_Tate_-_My_Sissy_Step-Son_-_Spring_Break.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sablique Von Luxe - Little Man Kicked In

Amazon Goddess Sablique enjoys being cruel to submissive men and her favorite part of them to abuse is their oh so very sensitive balls. She has her wimpy little slave locked to her hoist and totally vulnerable to her ballbusting pleasure as she raises him off the floor. Sablique has absolutely no mercy for him as she remorselessly brutalizes his exposed gonads and why should she? This is so much fun for her! This is what gets her off and he is just her slave to abuse however she desires. She digs her nails into his tender balls, slaps and punches them, and delivers brutal ball crushing kick after kick square in the nuts. Her poor slave can't even fall to the floor as she has him strung up by the hoist. Until she tires of her sadistic fun, he will have to endure whatever testicular torment she dishes out.

Category: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, KICKING, KNEEING, AMAZONS

File Size :1.15 GB
Duration :00:14:37

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e2e4c0902ac03/FE_-_Sablique_LittleManKickedIn.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Secretaries Ruin Your Valentine's Day

Your secretaries are plotting against you: If you're going to ruin their Valentine's Day, they're going to be sure yours is ruined too.

You're on your way out the door but stop in to remind your secretaries that they can't leave until they finish those reports you've had them working on. They beg you not to make them stay late on Valentine's Day, and they show off the outfits they wore for their dates later tonight. Though you're going home to your wife, you can't help but be turned on by these two hot women. Olivia lifts her skirt & you can't believe she's not wearing any panties. You know you're supposed to be saving your cum for your wife, but you have no choice at this point: if they want to fuck, you're going to do it. Mallory & Olivia take turns giving you a blowjob & riding your cock, but they're just not impressed by your gifts to your wife & berate you as they use you. Olivia complains about how the roses don't smell good, and Mallory says your super cheap chocolates just wouldn't cut it if you were her husband. You're cocky & think you can have sex with these ladies then also pleasure your wife later, but Olivia knows you better than that. As they drain your cock of every last drop of cum, the gravity of the situation sinks in: You no longer have flowers, chocolates OR a hard cock to give your wife later. You're so screwed.

Keywords: lady fyre, ladyfyre, laz fyre, mallory sierra, secretary, home wrecker, office domination, threesome, fucking, blowjob, cumshot, big dick, humiliation, milf, femdom sex

Category: HOME WRECKER, FUCKING, OFFICE DOMINATION, SECRETARY, MILF, FEMDOM SEX

Position: asswork - blowjob - masturbation - reverse cowgirl - cowgirl - handjob

File Size :1.12 GB
Duration :00:20:28

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/72120322611fb/Fyre_Mallory_-_SecretariesRuinYourValetinesDay.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Siouxsie Q & Grayson - Merry Bitchmas!

Mistress Siouxsie Q James celebrates the holidays training Divine Bitches newest young slave, Grayson. How kind of her to dedicate her time and labor to guide this young piece of boy meat. Grayson will leave a better man because of it but not until Siouxsie gets paid handsomely. Siouxsie looks sweet as pie but she is wickedly sadistic and dishes it out to Grayson with CBT, electricity, spanking and strict bondage. Grayson is pushed to the edge of orgasm with her cock pressing hard on his prostate. She even demands he fuck her to orgasm but he loses his load within 10 pumps in her beautiful pussy. But, don't worry she gets her's and he's left to clean all the sticky mess left behind. Merry Bitchmas!

Position: bondage - handjob - cuffs - nopple torture - kiss - handjob - masturbation - dildo fuck - missionary - cowgirl - blowjob

File Size :1.11 GB
Duration :01:43:21

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/bb69d3ac0c65b/DiB-39423_-_SiouxsieQ_MerryBitchmas_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Liv Royale - Quickie Face Fuck

Damn, your face is so sexy...I just want to ride it! Lie back and enjoy as I feverishly grind my hairy pussy against your mouth, barely able to contain my excitement. You'll be able to feel the hairs of my bush brushing against your face, and taste my juicy pussy as I rub my luscious lips all over your tongue. You'll love seeing my pale, perky tits as I bounce up and down on your face until I cum.

Sex Acts & Keywords: pov facesitting/cunnilingus

File Size :861 MB
Duration :00:07:55

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/dffe3cc22f2f2/_ManyVids__Liv_Royale_-_Quickie_Face_Fuck.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Bossy Delilah - MY Ass & Toilet Puppet

Best Brutally vicious JOI clip: Lets play a game: how far will you go to cum for ME, JOI included you becoming my toilet trust me you'll be so tired and exhaust and in need of freshening drink to quench your thirst!

Clip Includes: JOI, Extremely Verbal, Mind games/Mind Fucking, Verbal Humiliation, Nudity, Forced to cum twice, two nectar toilet showers & 2 outfits changes!

A POV JOI clip. Bossy Delilah teases you in two different outfits, encouraging you to jerk off. She talks about the different things she will do to you and shows you how she will fuck you with a strapon. She talks about pissing on your face and pisses on the camera twice.

File Size :1.06 GB
Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:28:40

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/abdf6ad009fe6/Bossy_Delilah_-_MY_Ass___Toilet_Puppet.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Bossy Delilah - Throat RAGE!

Complete Big Dick Domination of a white wimps throat. Hard face fucking.and opening up that throat as never before. (this was his first time EVER sucking dick ) Heavy verbal humiliation as Delilah use's that face how she want. After such a treatment, Delilah is EVERYTHING to him, but to Delilah, this fuck face is like a condom; to use, and to inevitable through away. Includes Boot worship, Foot & Boots Gagging, Boot Heel Deep throating & MALICIOUS ASS Smothering.

Bossy Delilah's slave worships her boots, licking and sucking her heels before she makes him suck her strapon in different positions. She sits on his face, sticks her feet in his mouth, and makes him worship her legs and feet.

File Size :496 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 Windows Media
Duration :00:18:21

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/75c5b5215b681/Bossy_Delilah_-_Throat_RAGE_.wmv

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Brat Perversions - Super Intox - Manhood Termination

There is no escape now, dangerous "chems" will make you a robofag. Robofags don't need testicles, that's why I'm going to terminate your manhood and detach your useless balls from your body. You will be so fucked up, wasted after sniffing chems, crying because of your life mistakes. For your comfort, I will be fucking your sluthole like the anal addict you are."

A POV clip. Miss Brat instructs you to sniff poppers and white powder as she verbally humiliates you and teases you with her strapon. She then tells you to bend over and take her cock as she strokes her strapon.

File Size :303 MB
Duration :00:12:58

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/daf8a78ff094b/Miss_Brat_Perversions_-_Super_Intox_-_Manhood_Termination.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
GODDESS LAMOUR & JULIA TAYLOR PEGGING & SPIT ROASTING LATEX SUB

This latex sub is spit roasted by The Goddess Vivienne lAmour and Mistress Julia Taylor before he cleans up both cocks and is deep throated. Listen to him **** as they ram both cocks into his dirty mouth.

Vivienne l'Amour and Julia Taylor fuck a male slave with their strapons. They spitroast him, taking turns to fuck him from both ends (doggy). They then fuck his mouth and receive strapon blowjobs.

File Size :200 MB
Duration :00:11:00

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d8053327373b5/v...AYLOR_PEGGING_amp_SPIT_ROASTING_LATEX_SUB.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Femdom Rider

Ride their face. Ass. Balls!
Some women were born to ride.
I ballbust my slave until he has me cumming.

Then sit on his face so he can clean my pussy.

Sitting on his face, we will both know who is in control.

Featuring: bondage, CBT, facesitting, Mistress Melanie (Barefoot Princess)

File Size :799 MB
Duration :00:07:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8b5c62b1e20ae/Obey_Melanie_-_Femdom_Rider.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Dirty cocksucker! Blowing like a suck whore

Today you can prove to me what a sperm hungry victim you are. I'll drill you to become my sperm-hungry suck-whore. It's so hot and humiliating what I've prepared for my slave. To just drill these submissive losers to suck sperm off the strapon dildo. I use your mouth so long that the snot comes running out. This is more than just a blowjob, it's a whore feeding. You miserable little suck puppet looks great from my perspective. You're such a damn cocksucher and you'll suck every dick from now on.

Lady Meli makes a guy suck her strapon while verbally humiliating him in German. She lightly slaps him a couple of times throughout the video.

File Size :905 MB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:05:37

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/42c12ce007993/LadyMeli_Dirty_cocksucker_Blowing_like_a_suck_whore.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Hanna's Nightmare Zara, Laura M

These young nubile women are taught early about harsh sexual servitude! These dominating mistresses don't want ransom because these girls don't have it. But by the end of the day, they'll have a very special set of skills that they acquire under the instruction of these bossy bitches! They are bound, spanked and made to walk the fine line between pleasure and pain in four sexy, sadistic scenes where their innocence is taken and replaced with sexual depravity!

File Size :301 MB
Duration :00:27:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fc31c8b73cf34/Hanna_s_Nightmare_Zara__Laura_M.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Queen Vanitys Closet - I Am ALLAH Foot Worship

There's my new muslin-slut. Aren't you so proud to be worshipping your Queen now?! I AM YOUR NEW ALLAH. Salat will be performed 5x a day at my most precious feet. The ONLY way you can jerk your poor pathetic cock is to my new religious humiliation clips. During ramadan, you will strictly take what Allah gives you, it's time to reprogram your brain to believing I'm the ONLY Allah you need from now on. Come get on your knees and pray to my Devine size 9 feet, get that little cock hard and send Allah a $25 tip because you have been extremely blessed

File Size :1.45 GB
Duration :00:16:38

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/6bfb02a373339/Queen_Vanitys_Closet_-_I_Am_ALLAH_Foot_Worship_.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!