• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Female Domination (Daily update)

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Adriana Chechik - Who's Your Daddy

Mistress Adriana is officially Daddy Chechik now as she whips out her big, black cock to breed her filthy anal slave. He is put through the ringer as she mercilessly pounds his slutty hole with her strap-on until she milks out a thick load from his balls. Nothing is hotter to her than seeing a strong man get filled and fucked by his own cum while begging for more.

Adriana strapon fucks her slave doggy style, in missionary, there is some reverse piledriving action, she jerks the slave's cock and makes him cum on her strapon cock, then she fucks him some more doggy style.

Femdom,Strapon,Slave,Mistress

File Size :2.20 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:30:50

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/819853a7bb67a/_FemdomEmpire.com__Adriana_Chechik_-_Who_s_Your_Daddy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Kiara Cole - Filthy Fucked Whore

Mistress Kiara Cole is a fresh, young Domme who has rightfully found her place with men worshipping her big, strap-on cock. She shows no mercy on her slave's filthy fuck-hole as she trains his ass to be ready for her big party. All of her hot, slutty girlfriends are coming over to run a train on her boy-toys holes whether he is ready or not. He will do what it takes to impress his Mistress's girlfriends as he bends his bitch ass over for Kiara and swallows every inch of her hard cock.

Kiara strapon fucks her slave doggy style and in missionary.

File Size :1.28 GB
Duration :00:18:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a58da118cc475/_FemdomEmpire.com__Kiara_Cole_-_Filthy_Fucked_Whore.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Adreena Angela - Oral Training Humiliation for Slave

Training my slave to take my huge dildo. Inching it deep into his throat and making me laugh with his gagging.

Adreena Angela receives a strapon blowjob from her slave for the duration of the video. Includes some gagging and brief slapping.

Femdom,POV,Mistress,Goddess,Jerk Off Instruction,Dirty Talk

File Size :808 MB
Duration :00:07:23

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/94cc41ef9d153/AdreenaAngela_Oral-Training-Humiliation-for-Slave.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Kinky Couple Strapon - Conclusion of Step Daddy's Lust - Forbidden Fruit

Jimmy has been getting tired of supporting his 20-something year old step daughter & went into her room to confront her about moving out on her own. But, instead of finding her there, he found a pair of the hottie's sexy panties & couldn't help but start stroking his cock as he fantasized while sniffing the co-ed's thong.

But, the young sex kitten caught him pleasuring himself, & decided to make him an offer. If she didn't have to move out & support herself, she would make sure that he got to explore all parts of her sexually.

In Part 1 - After she exposed her big tits & shaved cunt, & she sat on his face, rubbing her clit against his eager tongue.

She also sucked his cock, getting it nice & wet for her to mount. She bounced up & down on his hard shaft before switching positions to allow him to thrust deeply inside her.

In Part 2, after she made him come all over her, she made some demands... She demanded that he dressed up in mommy's sexy negligee & then clean her room.

She also forced him to worship her bare feet, before humiliating him further by strapping on a big cock that she forced him to suck before she made him take it in the ass like a bitch.

Now, in Part 3, as she continues to fuck him hard with the strap-on dick in various positions, she makes him confess that he likes this.

Kat Dior strapon fucks her sissy slave doggy style and in missionary

File Size :325 MB
Duration :00:11:49

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2624a9480fd6a/K...on_of_Step_Daddy_s_Lust_-_Forbidden_Fruit.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Lexi Sindel & Natalie Mars - Femdom Fuck-Doll

Goddess Lexi is preparing her slave doll for the Master that won the online auction. The doll must be properly fucked, filled and drained before being shipped away overseas on her long journey ahead. Natalie Mars is rendered helpless in bondage as Goddess Lexi uses a fucking and milking machine to finish the doll's training. Once Natalie is properly fucked and drained she is locked back into chastity and stuffed with a huge inflatable butt plug. Her transformation is officially complete as Goddess Lexi binds her doll into the shipping container to send her away to a new life as a Master's fuck doll.

Lexi Sindel has Natalie Mars strapped in a bondage chair and she puts a milking machine/venus 2000 on her cock to milk every bit of cum out of her balls while a fucking machine is working her ass at the same time.

File Size :2.09 GB
Duration :00:25:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/56c6cc430e6d1/Lexi_Sindel___Natalie_Mars_-_Femdom_Fuck-Doll.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Strapon Cum Facial

Oh boy, do I have a surprise for you today. You see, I've been waiting all day to empty my balls. I haven't totally decided if I'm going to fill your mouth or your ass with my hot load. So you're going to do a couple of things for me. First, you're going to warm me up with your mouth. Then, I'm going to fuck that little slut hold of yours until I'm ready to burst.

It's such a huge cock, but I know if you try you can take every last inch of it.

Sex Acts: Femdom, Humiliation, Coerced Bi, Pegging Fantasy, Cock Worship, Goddess Worship, Non Nude, No Sex, Virtual Blowjob, Virtual Pegging, Fake Cum Cumshot.

File Size :564 MB
Duration :00:09:42

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/58d31001999c6/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_StrapOn_CUM_Facial.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Fucking The Boss feat. Kelsey Obsession & Charli Piper (1080p)

Notes: Now this clip has been sitting on my HDD for way way too long. When I first downloaded this (god knows how many months ago), I tried to upload it back then but I did not find any info or anything on the scene at all. I mean I didn't do a good enough job back then I guess. Today I found the scene but unfortunately, I did not find an official description. The scene goes like this Jimmy Broadway & Charli Piper are boss and employee that are having a fling. They are having a romantic tryst when Kelsey Obsession walks in on them canoodling. Kelsey then blackmails them and tells them that they can fuck but only with the tables turned. She then gets Charli to ass fuck Jimmy with a strapon in Missionary as he begins to jerk his cock and cums on his hands which Kelsey then makes him lick off his fingers.

Sex Acts: Femdom, Humiliation, Forced Domination, Forced Pegging, Anal, Pegging, Strapon, Strapon Anal in Missionary, Masturbation, Cum on Hand, Forced Cum Eating.

File Size :1.09 GB
Duration :00:21:30

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/430e0d0d48c06/Fucking_The_Boss.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Lady Sara Borgia - Sissy Strapon Orgy

This was a hot clip that I came across a few days ago. Been meaning to have uploaded it yesterday but I did not get the time. This comes from Lady Sara Borgia's OnlyFans but this was shot for her own only fans while a more official set was shot for The Sissy Manor on Manyvids. In this video we see about 4 sissies being used and abused by the mistresses. The sissies are getting fucked as part of an orgy. Two of the sissies are on their knees sucking on strapon cocks while 2 of them are getting fucked up the ass. One of them even gets spit roasted as two mistresses take turns to fuck the slut. A pretty hot clip though the resolution is okay. But the clip is watchable.

Sex Acts: Femdom, Humiliation, Crossdressing, Orgy, Sissy Training, Anal, Pegging, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Spanking, Strapon Anal in Doggy, Rough & Hard Anal Fucking.

File Size :445 MB
Resolution :640 x 352 MPEG-4
Duration :00:05:16

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9c8192eacb3bf/Sara_Borgia_-_Sissy_Strapion_Orgy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mistress Kaz, Sahara Knite, Tallulah - StrapOn Party!

Whenever I need some good quality entertainment, I decide to organise a party. Feeling pretty kinky, it had to be a strap on party! With Sahara Knight, Tallulah and some slutty slaves onboard, it ended up being as much fun as I'd hoped! The slutty sissy was singled out first for some strap on fun. Then Sahara and I grabbed the cameraman and decided to peg him too. After thoroughly corrupting and degrading these bitches, a celebration was called, and sissy was ordered to drink a glassful of spunk. I can't wait till the next party!

The clip starts off with Tallulah fucking a sissy with her strapon in doggystyle position. Mistress Kaz (Kaz B) and Sahara Knite grab the cameraman and fuck him with their strapons in spitroast position. The clips ends with the cameraman jerking off into a glass and the sissy drinking the spunk from it.

File Size :534 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:11:41

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/1b4b39aee190b/MistressKaz_StrapOn_Party.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Fuck-toy in front, ass licker behind

I am about to film some clips, using pink poodle as my fuck-toy and sit as My cameraman. I haven't changed yet into anything fetish, I am dressed sporty in these new, sensually soft but tight black leggings that make Me quite aroused. So, before I start filming, I will use My chattels to get into an even sexier mood. One boy's ass will be ravished by My hungry cock, while another one's tongue is put to firm use worshiping My ass. With a fuck-toy in front and an ass-licker behind, I'm now in the perfect mood to start My filming day.

Mistress Ezada Sinn receives a strapon blowjob from one guy as she sits on another guy's face. She goes on to fuck one guy in doggystyle position as the other guy licks and worships her ass through her tight leggings.

File Size :381 MB
Duration :00:11:47

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4177d143ff0be/Mistress_Ezada_-_Fuck-toy_in_front__ass_licker_behind.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Goddess Tangent & Vicki Violet - Wrong Room

Goddess Tangent sits on the bed, her scantily clad body is covered in tempting tight latex with her voluptuous tits showcased and her shiny black thigh high boots, glistening, as she readys her massive strap on cock into its harness gearing up for a

Fun night of girl fun with the sexy, petite, platinum haired Vicki Violet, who's sweet lilting voice responds in eager anticipation for the fun to come as she also prepares her large strap on, perfect perky breasts framed in an alluring black latex combination leaving only

Enough covering to barely conceal her most delicate of parts. As they prepare for each other, an abrupt knock interrupts their excitement. It seems they have a loud visitor who is sorely mistaken as to which room he is in. The pushy, seemingly bloke lets himself into their room, Plops down on the bed, and makes a raucous about this "party" he believes he is early for- convinced that he must be early and THEY are the paid entertainment for his friends bachelor party. After consideration of the clamorous fool, they decide to turn this night into one he won't forget! He expresses his excitement for the "Free Fun" and is elated about what will soon be his "first threesome" will be like. He can't wait to "do it with 2 girls!" .little does this unfortunate sap know, this threesome will NOT be what he expected!! He's barged into the WRONG ROOM!!

Vicki Violet and Goddess Tangent trick this dolt and use him for their sadistic whims, luring him in with their provocative bodies and mesmerizing voices, invitingly removing his clothes and seducing him with their titillating asses, coercing him into ass worship then force him to their will when they shove his face between Vicki's butt cheeks, covering his face, and taking advantage of his exposed cock and ass. They smack his exposed buttocks, spreading his legs and fasten on the strap on harness for action. He is in for a wild ride he would never expect! These Goddesses play with their new man meat, drilling him deeply with their giant cocks, his muffled protests go unheeded by the laughing beauties. His only respite is at the end when they allow him to cum while plowing him thoroughly, like a proper bitch, only to have his load shoved into his protesting mouth!

After they are done using the horny cretin they giggle excitedly as they toss him out of their room, naked, face covered in jizz, ass sore and stretched, and stripped of his pride.

From now on, he'll think twice about bursting into the WRONG ROOM!

File Size :183 MB
Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:15:50

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a9a0e80d6b543/_...ddess_Tangent___Vicki_Violet_-_Wrong_Room.m4v

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Face Sitting With Naked Pussy

Mistress Anette walks up to her naked sex slave, who is laying on his back on the floor and puts her right foot on his chest, while looking down at him. Then she lifts up her dress and straddles his face to make him eat her out, but he makes her ticklish and Anette tries changing positions to make it better.
Sex Acts: face sitting, smothering, barefoot, pussy worship, female domination...

File Size :237 MB
Duration :00:10:15

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3be807dfc1028/Cruel_Anette_-_Face_Sitting_With_Naked_Pussy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Failed Challenge

Mistress Anette still has a beef with her slave, so today she is going to challenge him and if he looses, there will be a nasty punishment for him and she is going to enjoy every second of it. The challenge is a few round of wrestling and the slave of course fails. So Anette grabs him and shows him her dominance, by screwing his ass hard.

Features: strapon, ass fucking, stockings, wrestling, female domination, doggy style, rear entry, lying on stomach, femdom on top

File Size :200 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:40

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0ad993266ab5e/Cruel_Anette_-_Failed_Challenge.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Oubliette - Mistress Inka, Goddess Serena - Fuck Puppet Gimp

What more needs to be said? A trussed up gimp is a Mistress' playgroung and Mistress Inka and Goddess Serena take full advantage and invade every available hole! This dirty little fucker gets it up the ass and in the mouth and is lucky enough to have the honor of rubber clad Goddess' sitting on his worthless face.

The two Mistress' are dressed in latex, no nudity, they have a sub strapped to a bed on his back ankles in the air, the use their strap ons and fingers to fuck his arse and mouth while he's on his back.

File Size :1.31 GB
Duration :00:13:00

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b67cb7d1cd26b/Oubliette_-_Mistress_Inka__Goddess_Serena_-_Fuck_Puppet_Gimp.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
FemDom Strap-on Training

When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!

File Size :648 MB
Duration :00:10:42

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e116f9b2a167b/_...oddess_Tangent_-_FemDom_Strap-on_Training.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Lesbian British Bosslady Brings Two Spread, Exposed MILFs to Bondage Orgasm! - Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Salena Kent

Discipline and Obedience.That is what Salena expects of her employees. When they get out of line, she has to be stern. But that doesn't mean she also cant be generous. Salena, in the blue blouse, tight black skirt and tight dark pantyhose, enters the warehouse where the girls have been stripped to their girdles and garters. Each of her charges has been tightly tethered on their backs spread and exposed between four posts. We are treated to an eagles eye view of Sandra and Lisa's perfectly prepared pussies, and the aggressive attention they are about to receive. But first, Salena strictly straps bountiful ballgags into their gobs. The drool starts to flow almost immediately. A pair of Hitachi wand as are dangled upon the struggling sirens, bringing the girls to a squirming bondage orgasm! But Salena is only getting started, this is only the first course of the bondage orgasm toment the ladies will endure tonight!

File Size :553 MB
Resolution :1440 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/627f2a1aebfa2/1750_Sandra_Silvers_Lisa_Harlotte_Salena_Kent_HD.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Miss Roper - A Deep Dick Massage

A naive male has stumbled into a rather dodgy massage parlor, lured in by their cheap rates and adverisement of beautiful, feminine masseuses. He quickly becomes suspecious when he is instructed to remove his clothing, and not given a sheet or towel to keep himself from being bare and exposed, though brushing it off as he lays down on his stomach and waits for his masseuse to begin her work. He begins to relax when he hears her foot steps, and the pressure of her delicate hands on his back. He feels all the tension within his body letting go, taking deep sleepy breaths as he finds himself completely unwinding underneath the spell of her touch. Suddenly however, his eyes snap open as he feels a cold liquid drip from between his bare ass cheeks and a gloved finger slip inside. This is NOT what he had in mind! However he is unable to protest or free himself from her grip as the masseuse holds his neck down as she invades his asshole. He feels his insides clench around her fingers, as groans escape his lips. He believes it to be over when he feels her fingers slip out from inside him, but comes to find that he is quite wrong when he feels her hands gripping at his lips and mouth, starting to restrict his air flow before he feels himself slipping away. However when he comes to he finds himself in a predicament he would have never expected...getting plowed and dick downed by a devious dominatrix!

Miss Roper strapon fucks her slave in missionary and doggy style.

File Size :962 MB
Duration :00:16:32

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b692e860df2e1/Miss_Roper_-_A_Deep_Dick_Massage.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Reaming Out My Sissy's Pussy

I know many of you, boys, get aroused when seeing a dominant Lady dressed in shiny latex. your tiny dicks gets even harder when I'm wearing a giant strap-on cock. We all know that many of you dream of being pegged by Me. Like this slut, who's an alpha male in his public life, but in private with Me he's a total sissy slut that craves to be fucked by My big strap-on. I've been stretching his man-pussy for a while now, getting it ready to accept bigger and bigger cocks. This is the first time for this huge black monster, and I know his stretched man-pussy hurts, nut I don't care. Fucking his hole is all about My pleasure, not his; My pleasure is the only thing that ever matters.

Ezada Sinn strapon fucks her sissy slave doggy style and in missionary.

File Size :492 MB
Duration :00:12:33

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f1fdc54ee1bf1/Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Reaming_Out_My_Sissy_s_Pussy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
SUB CLIENT PEGGED HARD OUTDOORS

I TAKE MY SUB CLIENT TO MY FAVOURITE OUTDOOR SPOT AND MAKE HIM BEND OVER AND TAKE MY STAPON DILDO. I FUCK HIS ASS NICE AND HARD AND GIVE HIM A FEW SPANKS. HE THEN HAS TO SUCK IT AT THEN END THANK ME LOTS FOR GIVING IT HIM.

Naughty Poppy (NaughtyPoppyUK) fucks a masked guy out in the open with her strapon in standing doggy position. He then gives her a strapon blowjob.

File Size :448 MB
Duration :00:05:20

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c9158d5a32891/NaughtyPoppyUK_SUB-CLIENT-PEGGED-HARD-OUTDOORS.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!