• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humilia tion~

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks - Property of Mistress Charl...

Femdom_Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks - Property of Mistress Charlie Kicks, Part 2

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Chastity, CBT, Pantyhose, Masturbation, Ejaculation
Description: Mistress Charlie Kicks returns to their dungeon after their property, Carlos Deth, has been left in chastity patiently waiting. Mistress Charlie strokes their cock before shoving it in Carlos's little mouth. More face fucking ensues while Mistress Charlie tells Carlos what a filthy little Slt he is, making him beg for more. Mistress Charlie warms up Carlos's tight little butthole with two fingers, tickling and teasing his prostate. Once his hole is thoroughly primed, Charlie stuffs it with their strap-on. This extended doggy style fucking continues as Carlos moans and screams in pain that soon turns into pleasure. Charlie makes Carlos flip onto his back so they can fuck him while pulling his poor little caged cock. Carlos begs to be released while Charlie weighs their options. Finally, Mistress Charlie finds Carlos worthy and teases him with the key before allowing him to unlock and stroke his cock. Mistress allows Carlos to sniff in the scent of their armpits. This sends him over the edge and he begs for permission to come. Mistress Charlie makes an ultimatum, he can come if he eats every last drop of it. He spilled his jizz into his hand, and as commanded, gobbles up all of his filth!
Models: Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks

Size: 1.37 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 37 min 55 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Charlotte Sins, Uncle Alfie - Charlotte's House Boy

Femdom_Charlotte Sins, Uncle Alfie - Charlotte's House Boy

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, BDSM, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Mask, Stockings
Description: Charlotte Sins comes home from a busy day at work to find her house boy waiting attentively to serve his mistress. She lays him down on the couch and hits and teases him with a flogger before sitting on his face. She buries him with her perfect ass and he gets a taste of her delicious pussy. She bends him over and paddles him with a spatula while stroking his hard cock. He is perched obediently on his hands and knees while she pushes her ass into his face for him to lick and breathe in. He is a good and gracious sub. Charlotte then sits on his face again. She strokes his cock while she comes on his face. She bends her house boy over to fuck his ass with a strap-on. She starts slow and then eventually plunges him harder and deeper. She flips him over for some more pegging. He begs and begs to come with her cock in his ass, but she owns his orgasms and it is up to her when he can come!
Models: Charlotte Sins, Uncle Alfie

Size: 1 015 MB
Duration: 27 min 28 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Goddess Harley - Amuse Me Dildo Cum Slt (2020)

Femdom_Goddess Harley - Amuse Me Dildo Cum Slt (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Big Tits, High Heels, Sissy Training
Description: Similar to my other video ""Amuse Me Sissy Cum Slt"" Well, I see you're ready for a very humiliating evening are you ready? Are you ready, Slt? I don't know if you are because I don't know if you realized that you're gonna need two shot classes full of cum to obey the tasks in this super humiliating video Oh and you'll need a suction cup dildo and some hand cuffs, Duct tape and a marker OK Slt??? Good, now if you think you're ready to feel like a ridiculous dildo sucking beauty, we can continue cuz this IS all about training you to be my pimped out little beauty!
Models: Goddess Harley

Size: 591 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 2 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Jessa Jordan, Reid Castle - Kinky Cookies: Jessa Jordan...

Femdom_Jessa Jordan, Reid Castle - Kinky Cookies: Jessa Jordan Gives It To Reid Castle

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Buttplug, Hooded, Chastity, Ebony, POV, Ass Worship
Description: The gorgeous Jessa Jordan is at home making cookies, but she needs an extra kinky ingredient to add some spice to the mix, and a little distraction while the cookies bake. Under the remote tutelage of Jet Setting Jasmine, she presents her service bottom, Reid Castle, who offers himself as the necessary extra to turn a kitchen chore into a kinky delight! Jessa shows off her sub, bending him over and paddling him with a spatula, teasing him with a whisk, then gets right into using him. She hoods him, spanks him with a towel, slaps him with a frosting spreader, and mixes up the cookie batter with spit and a dildo, which she then feeds to him. With the cookies in the oven, Jessa is ready to extract her undistracted pleasure from her sub. She bends Reid over a metal stool and pegs him, sliding inside his ass and fucking him deep and hard. Jet Setting Jasmine watches on her monitor, delighted by the view, wishing she could step through the screen and join in. Jessa turns Reid over and puts him on the floor, then shoves he face into her ass, taking further pleasure from his eager tongue. When she's satisfied and Reid has served his purpose, she kicks him out of the kitchen and dives into the cookies herself, satisfying her sweet tooth, and her horny, kinky needs at the same time. Mmm, what a scandalous recipe!
Models: Jessa Jordan, Reid Castle

Size: 1.38 GiB
Duration: 38 min 14 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Femdom_ Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Genre: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage
Models: Alexandra Snow Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Size: 423 MB
Duration: 7 min 15 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Mistress Tatjana - There Is No Holding Back (2020)

Femdom_Mistress Tatjana - There Is No Holding Back (2020)

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leather, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Pain, High Heels
Description: The slave is standing there, tied up tightly as Mistress Tatjana marches around him several times to have a look at his pathetic, naked body. There is a whip with her and the slave knows that it's going to be hard and painful. Then Tatjana takes her place and the thigh whipping begins.
Models: Mistress Tatjana

Size: 502 MB
Duration: 8 min 36 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Carlin Says - Hours Of Edging (17 11 2020) (2020)

Femdom_Carlin Says - Hours Of Edging (17.11.2020) (2020)

Genre: Femdom, Bondage, Wired, Pantyhose, Nylon, Edging Games
Description: With only passing visits from mistress, my client is left in the perfect dick-tie tease,
left mercilessly and blithely by me in a state of 'almost', and there is nothing he can do.
Nothing. No safeword, no recourse. The only thing he is free to do is tease himself, if he wants. For hours.
Models: Carlin Says

Size: 2.28 GiB
Duration: 1 h 32 min

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Asia Perez - Boot Slave Tease

Femdom_Asia Perez - Boot Slave Tease

Genre: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Lingerie, Humiliation
Description: Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!
Models: Asia Perez

Size: 887 MB
Duration: 12 min 12 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks - Property of Mistress Charl...

Femdom_Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks - Property of Mistress Charlie Kicks, Part 1

Genre: Femdom, CBT, Clothespins, Ass Worship, Pantyhose, Cage, Fetish, Boot Licking, Slapping
Description: Mistress Charlie Kicks lounges in their dungeon caressing a pair of old nylons. They rub the pantyhose all over their body, including on their pussy, and armpits so the stockings can absorb as much scent as possible. Aptly situated below the cage Mistress Charlie is perched upon, is their property, Carlos Deth, displaying his best behavior. Charlie dangles the pantyhose to torment the desirous Carlos as he begs for just a whiff. After enough groveling, Charlie releases Carlos from his cage and places the nylons over his head, ripping a hole with their teeth to get access to Carlos's mouth. Some worship is in order, so Charlie instructs Carlos to lick and kiss their boots. He also is allowed to worship Charlie's long legs and those wonderfully aromatic unshaved armpits. What a good boy! His foot, leg, and armpit worship was adequate enough to graduate to worshiping Charlie's latex clad ass. He breathes in Charlie's ass and is suffocated by their fleshy cheeks. He's so utterly aroused he starts to touch himself without permission. Mistress Charlie notices and there is no way that discretion will go unpunished! Charlie pinches Carlos's nipples hard enough for him to scream and slaps him with stingy latex opera gloved hands to inflict more pain on him, followed by a good old fashioned paddling. Mistress Charlie grabs him by the balls, spins him around, and applies an acrylic ball smasher to his genitals, all while smiling in sadistic pleasure as he begs for mercy. Charlie only yields to his pleads in exchange for his freedom. He will be in chastity until their next session!
Models: Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks

Size: 2.57 GiB
Duration: 36 min 14 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Mast...

Femdom_Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Masters

Genre: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask
Description: Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their sltty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.
Models: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia

Size: 1.00 GiB
Duration: 14 min 10 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill - Jessa Pounds Johnny and Dra...

Femdom_Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill - Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony
Description: Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.
Models: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill

Size: 1.42 GiB
Duration: 24 min 41 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Lance Hart & Leigh Raven - Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass...

Femdom_Lance Hart & Leigh Raven - Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass (2021)

Year: 2021
Genre: Anal, All Sex, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Strap On - Pegging
Models: Lance Hart & Leigh Raven

Size: 1.41 GiB
Duration: 24 min 32 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart - Eat Your Cum from my Pus...

Femdom_Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart - Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting
Description: Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of course she needed to pound his ass with a strap-on
Models: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart

Size: 1.08 GiB
Duration: 29 min 43 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom June Fontaine, Kyera Kin - Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Femdom_June Fontaine, Kyera Kin - Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Cosplay, Fishnets, Pantyhose, Handjob
Description: Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew suck a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...
Models: June Fontaine, Kyera Kin

Size: 566 MB
Duration: 15 min 21 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Charlotte Sartre Stuffs ...

Femdom_Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Charlotte Sartre Stuffs Lance Hart's Ass

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Milking, Handjob, Ejaculation
Description: Sexy Charlotte Sartre has a big fat dildo for Lance Hart's little ass. With her long black hair, shiny black patent leather corset and thigh-high leggings Charlotte is a sight to behold and Lance Hart wants every inch of her thick cock up his ass. On his knees worshipping Charlotte Lance sucks her dick to get it all nice and wet for his butt. Flipped over on all fours Charlotte fucks Lance's ass as he moans and begs for her not to stop! He can't get enough of her hot ass pumping action. Then on his back with his muscular legs spread wide open Lance gets his hole filled and fucked while Charlotte caresses his hard cock until he shoots a super load all over himself.
Models: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart

Size: 988 MB
Duration: 26 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill - Smothered in Jessa Jordan's...

Femdom_Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill - Smothered in Jessa Jordan's Pussy

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Stockings, Fishnet, Handjob, Ebony
Description: Jessa Jordan is wearing a black snake skin high cut leotard, fishnet stocking and boots. She's sitting on Johnny Hill's face. First she teases his rock hard cock and smothers his face with her pussy and ass over the leotard. Then she unsnaps it and puts his tongue to work while his cock is still throbbing. She cums on his face, then tells him to slide his cock in her wet pussy. Just as he gets all the way inside her, she reminds him that she's going to fuck his ass after this. How ever he fucks her, she's going to fuck him. He can't help but rail her perfect pussy hard while she moans and cums over and over on his hard cock. Then she gets on top of him and grinds with his cock all the way inside her dripping pussy. "If you cum, I'm going to make you lick it all out, and I'm STILL fucking your ass after" He tries everything he can but her pussy is too good. She laughs while he moans and whimpers. She knows she's getting all his cum and he's gonna eat it all. When Jessa knows he's about to lose it, she tells him she wants to watch him squirm on the end of her dick when she fucks him after he cums and he's all sensitive. Johnny loses it and fills her pussy with cum, so she straddles his face and makes him eat it all.
Models: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill

Size: 612 MB
Duration: 16 min 28 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Lana Roy

Femdom_Lana Roy

Genre: FACE FUCKING, SPITTING, MILKING, ASS EATING, PUSSY LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION
Description: A dude with a facesitting fetish got incredibly lucky, as the fantastic busty babe Lana Roy decided to make his day even better! She will get her bubble ass licked, after sitting on his face and riding him like a true cowgirl. To reward him for his incredible pussy-licking skills, he will receive an amazing foot job from this amazing bombshell.
Models: Lana Roy

Size: 996 MB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 15 min 55 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Julia Love

Femdom_Julia Love

Genre: FACE FUCKING, SPITTING, ASS EATING, PUSSY LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION
Description: Astounding Domina Julia Love is feeling extra kinky while wearing her sexy glasses. She showcases her skinny tattooed body before getting into some hot action. She's making her boy-toy take off her black panties and pushing his head right in between her legs. He's working hard with her tongue before she proceeds to the face-sitting position where she finally gets to cum.
Models: Julia Love

Size: 791 MB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 15 min 35 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Kenzie Buzz (10 23 2020) (2020)

Femdom_Kenzie Buzz (10.23.2020) (2020)

Genre: FACE FUCKING, SPITTING, MILKING, ASS EATING, PUSSY LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION
Description: Beautiful Dominatrix Kenzie Buzz is eager for some face-sitting action. She taking the ball gag out of her sub's mouth and sits on top of him making him lick her pussy all over. They do it for a while then change to 69 position. Being all horny and satisfied she decides to give him a treat in return, jerking his cock and finally making him cum.
Models: Kenzie Buzz

Size: 1.09 GiB
Duration: 18 min 19 s

Download from K2S >

abalam666

Forum Lord
Femdom Charlie Kicks, Carlos Deth - Charlie's Endurance Test

Femdom_Charlie Kicks, Carlos Deth - Charlie's Endurance Test

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal
Description: Charlie notices that Carlos is doing exceptionally well in their yoga class, so they invite Carlos to join in one-on-one instruction. Charlie's new moves are intense, definitely a full body workout. Will Carlos be able to endure?
Models: Charlie Kicks, Carlos Deth

Size: 572 MB
Duration: 15 min 26 s

Download from K2S >

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!