• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex Videos!

Oh my Goodness, that...

Oh my Goodness, that was the best date I've ever been on! I- I really think I love this guy. Oh, he'll be so happy to hear I've been saving myself for him! But, I really can't help but feel so turned on. He looked so sexy tonight. Well, no one's home... Daddy must be late at work. I just have to masturbate!
Wait, Daddy?! What are you doing here? Wh- I thought you were at work? Hey, come back!
...Daddy, ... you didn't have to run to the restroom. I know what you were doing, so just come clean. You were watching me, weren't you? Did you like what you saw? Daddy, I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself for my boyfriend! We're really serious, you know.
Hey, I know it's been tough since Mommy left... Is there anything I can do for you? Er, anything at all? ... Yes, Daddy. I'll relieve you of your stress. Please, let me. Let's go to my room. I'll let you fuck me.
Oh, Daddy, yes! I love this. I love you! This is better than I've ever imagined, especially since it's with you, Daddy. I love sucking your cock and licking your balls. I've always thought of you. Please, can you fuck me like you did Mommy? Yeah, I want to be just like Mommy. It's okay that I'm not on any sort of contraception, right? You'll still fuck me, Daddy? Oh, please cum inside me! I need to feel you shoot your load in me. I want to be bred, fertilized, like Mommy was! Yes! Daddy, yes!

File size: 1.18GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:29
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6faa04d60b9dc/Daughter_Fertilized_Raw.wmv

Daughter (Jane Wylde...

Daughter (Jane Wylde) enters into her quiet and dark bedroom wearing only a towel and changes her sleepwear. Nothing fancy. She lays there for some time and cannot fall asleep. Eyes open, she puts one arm behind her head and reaches under the covers and starts playing with herself. Eyes closed, she plays with her pussy with one hand while using the other to play with her boobs. She doesn�t speak during this and only makes hissing noises while playing with herself and moves around a little bit including arching her back. The next few mini-scenes make up the montage dreams of her and Daddy�

A) Filmed from an overhead position. The Father is on top of the Daughter having sex with her. Dad is kissing her but she does not respond and she acts like it is not happening.
B) She is being held up and off the floor and against the wall. She is wearing a skirt or dress. Her arms and legs are wrapped around the Father holding her up and off the ground.
C) She is lying on the floor face up. The Father is sitting straddling her shoulders rubbing his dick all over her face.
D) Back to Daughter masturbating. She starts saying in high pitched voiced, �Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy. Fuck me, please fuck me.� She cums, collapses, and just lies there.

Daughter is on the couch almost naked. The Father comes into the room; sits beside her, plays with her boobs and then finger fucks her for a little while. He then flips her on her stomach and fucks her from behind, her eyes tightly closed, red faced, and crying. Dad then tosses her to the kitchen table, eyes closed, palms flat on the table, face almost extremely calm. He screws her from behind hard!

Jane is sitting on the couch, Dad is sitting next to her feeling her up and kissing her all over. She is silently crying. This goes on a while. Then Dad gets on top of her and starts grinding against her. She sobs, �Please Daddy�� He grabs her by her hair and says, �You little bitch. I haven�t even gotten started with you.� He bends her lengthways, makes her spread her ass cheeks and fucks her from behind. After various forced sex positions he puts Jane on her knees and cums in her mouth�

Daughter wakes up with the Father on top of her with his hand over her mouth. He reaches down and RIPS off her panties and stuffs them in her mouth. He rips off her top and forcefully ties her face down with a rope he has with him. She struggles strongly and forcefully during this. He again cums in her mouth and walks away, tied up and covered in Daddy�

File size: 1.1GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:41:52
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7021487925cfe/Daughter_Dreams_of_Daddy.mp4

I am a total brat an...

I am a total brat and I will do whatever I want, when I want! Except this time my step-dad catches me sneaking in late after curfew�will he punish me? Rat me out to my mom? Or just be s super cool step-dad and let it slide? Watch this clip to find out if I actually fuck my step-dad!

File size: 882MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:30:02

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/83a760ccb57c2/POV_Fucking_Step_Dad_Late_Night.mp4

When Charlotte retur...

When Charlotte returns home, she is haunted by memories of a past affair with her stepfather � and it doesn�t help that her attraction to him is stronger than ever. Desperate to right past wrongs and determined to honor the deep love and admiration she has for her mother, Charlotte struggles to resist the growing temptation she feels for the only man that she can never have again.

File size: 377MB
Resolution: 960x544
Duration: 00:26:26

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e05b77f6375a5/Fuck_me_Father.mp4

Tiffany desperately ...

Tiffany desperately wants a raise in her Allowance�but her Daddy is very clear that they cannot afford to give it to her. They are so tight on cash, that Dad is reading through a home repair book, to try and fix the Dryer by himself�because they cannot afford to hire a repairman. Tiffany, however, being a young girl�focused on her own needs�.is unsympathetic to her Dad�s situation. Tiffany begs and pleads with her Dad for a large raise in Allowance. She offers to do the dishes��make Supper while Mom is at work�.clean the house�.Tiffany tries everything to convince her daddy to raise her Allowance. When nothing works�.Tiffany gets desperate. She starts to remove her clothes as she says�.�You�re a guy Daddy�right? I know what guys like. Tell you what�.I�ll let you take a poke at me twice a week�.in exchange for a $100 a week raise in my Allowance�. As She finishes the sentence�.her panties have just come off. �Daddy�..do you have any idea what a girl my age tastes like?�. Dad looks at her sweet, young pussy�.and snaps!!! He says �I bet it tastes just like honey!!��.and with that�.Dad burries his head in Tiffany�s crotch and begins to eagerly lap at her beautiful young cunt!! Tiffany moans as her Dad gives her a good licking�.and then Dad tells Tiffany to go for a ride on his hard cock. Tiffany rides her daddy�s cock and squeals with delight!! Dad turns her over and Fucks her hard from behind�.before insisting on making her swallow it as part of the deal. Tiffany wants to cinch the deal�..so she sucks Dad until he fills her young mouth with sperm. dad gets out his wallet and gives Tiffany her �raised� Allowance!!! She is off to the Mall�.

File size: 478MB
Duration: 00:15:49

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6740113efd5ba/Tiffanys_Allowance.mp4

Layla�s Parents are ...

Layla�s Parents are going through a tough time. They have been trying desperately to have a baby for quite some time. Layla�s Dad has just been told by the Fertility Doctor that nothing they tried has worked�.Mom�s ovaries are the problem�..and the only solution at this point is a surrogate. Since they are on a very tight household budget�.there is no way that they could afford to do this. Layla�s Mom makes an �odd� suggestion to Layla�s Dad�..she suggests using young, healthy Layla as a surrogate!!! Also�..since going through the process with the Doctors would still be too expensive�.Mom suggests that Dad and Layla conceive the �Old Fashioned Way��.since there would be no cost involved. When Layla arrives home�Dad tells her about the idea. Layla, of course, is hesitant at first�.thinking that having sex with her Dad�and being impregnated by her Dad would be �weird��.but she understands that there are no other options�and she also wants to have a baby Brother or Sister�.so she agrees. Dad and Layla set out to conceive a baby. Layla sucks on her Daddy�s cock to make it nice and hard�then Daddy licks her young pussy, to prepare her for penetration�.then Dad fucks Layla very hard�.filling her young snatch with sperm. Layla lies on her back with her legs in the air after the ejaculation�.to make sure it all stays in!

File size: 455MB
Duration: 00:5:04

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e78281440d85c/The_Family_Way.mp4

It�s Football season...

It�s Football season�.the playoffs!! Lily�s Dad is so focused on watching the Game on TV, that he is paying absolutely no attention to Lily. Lily tries desperately to interact with her Dad�but it�s no use�..he doesn�t even realize she is in the room! Lily tries saying some outrageous things to try and get him to blink�.�The house is on fire��.�fuck fuck fuck���it has no effect�.Dad keeps staring at the TV. Lily, who is Starved For Attention, has an idea. She strips down to her bra and panties�and walks between Dad and the TV. Suddenly Dad notices her!!! Dad�s jaw drops, when he sees how Lily has blossomed into quite a curvaceous young girl!! Now that she has Dad�s full attention�Lily takes it a step further by removing her bra and pulling Dad�s pants down. Before Dad knows what�s happening�.Lily has his cock in her mouth. Lily sucks her Daddy�s cock until it is rock hard�and then Dad returns the favour by licking Lily�s sweet, tasty cunt. Dad shoves his big, hard cock into Lily�e tight pussy and he gives her a good pounding, until he unloads a giant pool of cum all over Lily�s back. It was not exactly the type of quality Daddy/Daughter time she was necessarily looking for�..but when you are as Starved For Attention as Lily was�..this was better than nothing!!!

File size: 490MB
Duration: 00:19:19

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b0a1831e94b24/Starved_For_Attention.mp4

Hello my darling tab...

Hello my darling taboo fans! Welcome and enjoy this hot story about my sex-toy step-daddy!
"So my daddy had this hot idea to film me confessing to my first sexual experience with him... for his masturbating pleasure, of course. He told me to dress up and sit on my couch like the pretty little fairy princess I am. I did just that, and started telling my sexy taboo tale as soon as the camera was filming! He got horny while filming me, I made sure of that, and started stroking his hard cock like there was no tomorrow! So i got more and more turned on... and at some point I couldn't resist anymore and called him over from behind the camera to stick that big throbbing rod into my wet mouth."
I really enjoyed filming this little bit of forbidden sexual behavior and I hope you cum many times watching it! If you do, why not try out some of my other taboo creations?

File size: 530MB
Duration: 00:09:59
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c40ca7e924bfb/DaFucksHisFairyPrincess.wmv

Adorable blonde Mars...

Adorable blonde Marsha May loves parading her tight, busty body around stepfather Mark Wood. While spending a lazy afternoon at home, she leafs through a magazine, playfully teasing Mark as he watches TV. The cunning cutie mentions needing a new car as Mark notices her brash teasing, and then she tricks him into lending her an absurd amount of money to go clubbing. Later, Marsha returns home in a revealing outfit, waking Mark as she calls out to see if her mother is home. Mark becomes even more agitated when he realizes that his 19-year-old stepdaughter has been drinking, and he subsequently questions her for her actions. Marsha continues flirting with her stepdad as he grills her about her careless behavior. And then she pushes Mark past his breaking point by again suggesting that he buy her a car. Fed up with Marsha�s obvious attempts to seduce him, Mark turns the tables, takes the upper hand and assumes control: He blackmails the wayward girl into a depraved sexual encounter!

The creepy stud places his stepdaughter�s hand on his prick and aggressively growls, �No more calling me Mark. I�m your stepfather, but tonight, I want you to call me �Daddy.'� Fearful that Mark will expose her manipulations, drinking and slutty behavior, hot-but-desperate Marsha acquiesces. Bad Marsha gives �Daddy� a slobbery, cock-worshiping blowjob. But that�s not enough, is it? He wants to really have her. So Mark�s big prick hammers her sweet pussy, but he still wants more. Finally, Marsha spreads her butt cheeks for a harsh anal drilling. Now enjoying herself and embracing her twisted sexuality, the brazen nymph says, �For a convertible, I�ll let you fuck my ass. I bet Mommy doesn�t let you fuck her ass!� Marsha talks dirty as the older man porks her young bunghole, and she tastes his thick rod ass-to-mouth through a hard rectal reaming. Finally, Mark cums on Marsha�s face and she swallows his hot load, remarking, �I can�t wait to get my new car, Daddy.�

File size: 1GB
Resolution: 846x480
Duration: 00:45:39

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ec1a3d18ed094/DadSlut_Anal_Blackmail_Discipline.mp4

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,
Last weekend there was this cool party I wanted to go to but my stupid parents grounded me. The night of the party rolled around and I waited til my parents went to sleep. Once I was sure they were out I slipped out the front door and had a friend pick me up. After a long night getting crunk I finally stumbled back into the house.
I fell over on my bed and Daddy sprang out from under the covers mad as hell. He started scolding me and I got sassy so he went to spank me. When Daddy lifted my skirt and saw I wasn�t wearing panties he got a bit flustered before he started spanking me.
I�m not sure if it was the party favors or some deep seeded need but Daddy spanking my ass really turned me on. In my hazy state I grabbed his cock and soon had it in my mouth. I fucked Daddy like a crazy nympho then he threw me on the bed and fucked me from behind.
Daddys cock was so much bigger than my boyfriends it really filled me up. I moaned and called his name begging him to fuck me harder until he exploded all over my ass. I couldn�t believe what we had done but it was so hot I wanted more of Daddy soon. Is it so wrong to love Daddy like that?
Xo Zelda

File size: 192MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:11:18

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dd20f1b5da647/Harder_Daddy_Harder.mp4

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,
So the day I was waiting for finally came. I had been masturbating and using toys in my rosebud long enough to where I felt ready to give Daddy his surprise. I called him in and showed him my shiny butt plug. You should have seen the look on his face.
Daddy was so excited and nervous at the same time so he gently stretched my virgin butthole then licked it to lube me up. Daddy eased his big cock into my rosebud and it felt great.
Daddy fucked my ass slowly until I encouraged him to go faster. He fucked my ass like I dreamed and soon I was cumming like crazy. Daddy made me cum several times by fucking my ass then finished me off with a big creampie in my pussy. Mmm I can�t wait to do that again.
Xo Zoey

File size: 101MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:05:34

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3233f765fc260/Daddy_Plucked_My_Rosebud.mp4

Daddy, I just have t...

Daddy, I just have to say, you�ve really let yourself go since Mom left us. I mean, I think I�ve handled it really well, but you� You�re still working a poor job and you haven�t had a girlfriend in so long. If you think you can get a girl as young as mom�s new boyfriend, I�m sorry but that�s a pipe dream. He�s what, practically my age? Us young girls just don�t go for single dads your age. Really, what�s your plan�oh, tea? Thanks� I guess?

Oh, Dad..dy, I feel really funny. It must be the� Sorry, I just need to spread my legs a bit, it�s so hot in here� oh my god, Daddy! Wha- I�m not touching myself on purpose, I promise! What the, why are you just sitting there? Wh� I think I�m losing control of my� * Yes, Daddy. I�m in your control. I�m an obedient daughter. You tell me what to do and I�ll do it right away. Touch you, lick you, suck you, deep throat you� make you cum? Yes, Master.

File size: 938MB
Duration: 00:26:37

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1e26dfe863df6/Brat_Daughter_Trained_to_Please.mp4

Daddy notices his li...

Daddy notices his little girl is home early from school and tells her that she better not be skipping last period. Before Daddy can start to lecture her she tells him that she�s not going to last period any more because she doesn�t like the teacher. Dad lets her know that is unacceptable and she better start� She cuts him off and tells him she has been skipping all week and saw him yesterday with that whore. She asks him if that�s why he switched his work schedule to get home early so he can fuck that girl before Mom get�s home? �She is almost the same age as me!� his daughter screams at him! Dad is embarrassed and tells her he will do anything to not have Mom find out. She agrees but has some demands first. Like doubling her allowance and he is going to have to buy her a new car. Dad said they can�t afford that.

She tells him that maybe he can work longer hours instead of fucking that bitch! Dad hangs his head and agrees and says he doesn�t mind that she is blackmailing him. But since he won�t be having sex with that whore anymore that she would have take care of him. She didn�t know what he meant. Dad explains that Mom and him don�t have sexual relations anymore so she would have to service him if she wanted everything she is asking for. �You will have to become Daddy�s new whore� he says. He puts her on his lap and tells her that they love each other so it�s only natural she has sex with him. He feels her pert young breasts and admires what a woman she was becoming. They kiss and Daddy asks her if anyone had ever touch her little girl pussy. She said a few boys had. He then inquires if that had stuck any fingers inside of her. She says no. He then proceeds to shove a finger in her tight pussy.

She says it�s so big so Daddy then put another finger in and said he would have to stretch her pussy out to fit Daddy�s big penis. He finger fucks her pussy hard. He then opens her up and tells her to stick her own finger in there as well. He then put�s three fingers in. She screams with delight! She asks Daddy if she can cum. Her loving father says she may. He asks her if she had ever touch a boys penis before. She shyly admits she had but had never put one in her mouth. Daddy makes her stuck his cock. But it�s too big for her tiny mouth. That�s ok your pussy will do. He makes her try to put his large cockin her virgin pussy but it won�t fit. He lays her down and says Daddy will get it in. His little girl is screaming with pleasure saying how big it is but how good it feels. Daddy asks her if she likes being Daddy�s whore. She looks at her Daddy says yes she wants nothing more then to be his whore. Daddy cums all over her pussy and then tells her that Daddy�s cum always belongs in his little girls pussy. She fingers her Daddy�s sperm inside of her as she cums again and again.

File size: 445MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:16:32

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7b472d57d3239/Modern_Taboo_Family.mp4

Scene Three: Daughte...

Scene Three: Daughter goes numb

After days of being fucked and used, Vanessa has become numb to it. She knows what�s going to happen and there�s nothing she can do about it. So she just lays there and lets her daddy take her innocence away from her. She still whines and pouts as her daddy sucks on her big tits and plays with her young body. nHis hard cock plunges into her. There�s no one to save her. He bends her over and fucks her from behind, his dick smashing against her g-spot. She hates herself that it feels good. He forces her to say �I want you to cum in my mouth daddy� Now she�s really crying, the thought of his disgusting cum all over her face. He puts his dick against her lips and explodes, covering her with shame.

Scene Four: Crawling to daddy

He has to train her to be the best daddy�s girl. She crawls over to him and humiliates herself, stripping off her clothes at his command. Spreading her legs on the couch daddy tells her to rub herself. It�s so embarrassing being forced to masturbate as daddy puts his cock against your lips for sucking. What a little whore Vanessa�s become. �Daddy please!� Vanessa pleads with him one last time as she�s bent over and fucked like a slut. Moaning and crying she�s fucked hard, her tits bouncing as her pussy is destroyed. She can feel it now, her father�s cum pouring into her. It fills her and makes her shutter in disgusted hate.

Scene Five: Forced Threesome

�Get your ass in here you little whore!� Cory screams. What a little homewrecker Vanessa has become, trying to out fuck Cory and steal her husband. Pissed off Cory throws her to her bed and screams at her daughter. �You forced him to fuck you!� Cory yells. �No I didn�t!� She screams to her mom, but it�s too late. Cory has just the punishment in mind. If Vanessa wants to be a little whore then Cory will make her into their little whore. She strips her daughter, sucking on her big tits and making her suck on hers. �She�s ready for you� Cory calls to her husband. Vanessa looks on with horror as her parents pin her to the bed and use her. He takes turns fucking mother and daughter, making Cory moan and Vanessa cry in anguish. Cory puts her face in between her daughters legs and licks her while she gets plowed from behind. �You�re going to swallow his cum� Cory teases her. �Daddy please not again!� Vanessa yells as his hot cum is sprayed all over her cute face. �Get it off of me!� She screams. Mommy gives her a big cum kiss as Vanessa�s nightmare keeps growing.

File size: 410MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:24:45

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6809093ad95d3/Destruction_of_Vanessa_Part_2.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!