• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex Videos!

Blackmailing Daddy

Blackmailing Daddy

Scene One: Hush money
Cadence has always been a free spirit who's free with her money. Her dad has just given her an allowance but she needs more. "You don't understand daddy" She whines at her father. When he tells her no she blackmails him. At a weak moment of his life he fucked his daughter's tight little body. But that's behind him, his sins have been forgiven, and Cadence shouldn't use this against him.
"I don't think mommy would like to find out" Cadence giggles as her dad gives her some cash. "Thanks daddy" She giggles again. Later that day she comes back as asks for 100 more. Threatening him and giving him a kiss when he gives it up. "My transmission blew in the car" Cadence says asking for his credit card to fix it. "Hope your transmission gets fixed" He says in a mocking tone. After a day of spending daddy's money she comes back for more. "I have no more money" He tells her and she threatens him again.
"Fine" She says taking off her top and sliding down her pants. He's still at work, his secretary is in the other room but Cadence doesn't give a fuck. She's out of money and will make him fuck her until he gives her more. "No one needs to know" She whispers to him as he fucks her silly. He puts his frustration into pounding her tight little pussy until she cums and he fills her up. "Bye daddy" Cadence giggles, cum dripping from her pussy. She's one crazy daughter.

Scene Two: Extortion
"Dad get in here" Cadence demands of her father. He's just finished working out and sits next to his controlling daughter. "I'm going to call mommy on the phone" Cadence says, spreading her legs and showing off her pussy. "And I want you to fuck me while I'm doing it"
He tries to argue with her but he has no choice. His daughter can destroy his life unless he gives into her crazy demands. "You started it, now you have to finish it" She says to him calling her mom and jerking her father. He fucks her hard and fast trying to make her cum quickly and be done while she chats with his wife. Cadence holds her moans as best she can, but her young horny body can't take it. She cums over and over on the edge of insanity. She hangs up the phone and her daddy cums inside of her. "Don't make me do that again" He tells her shocked they didn't get caught.

Scene Three:Slush fund
Cadence calls her father into the living room. "Do you know how hard it is for me to sleep at night" He tells her in frustration. "I just want one kiss" Cadence tells him. She take control of him like playing with a toy. Holding him tight and making out with him against his will.
He gives into her and when she pulls down her panties he fucks his daughter. What is he doing, he thinks, but it's just too much to stop himself. "I knew you wanted it, that you liked it" Cadence says looking up at him and cumming on his hard cock thrusting inside of her. "I want it on my face" She commands and cums just from saying the words. She gets to her knees and he gives her a hot load all over her smiling and eager face. "Fucking sucker" She laughs taking a photo of her cum covered face and sending it to her mother. She calls her and tells her all about the fucking around.

Scene Four: Strong-arm
"YOU JUST TOLD YOUR MOTHER!" He screams running into the living room. Cadences face is still covered in her father's cum. "I think she should know what your doing!" She yells back at the daughter fucker. What a terrible pervert he is, fucking his daughter. In a blind rage he grabs Cadence and drags her to her room.
Throwing her to the bed he ties her hands behind her back and spanks her ass. Cadence just laughs at having destroyed her fathers life. In rage he fucks her and throws her around her bed like a rag doll. "Oh Fuck" she screams. She loves feeling his anger, his strong hands mauling her, his cock wrecking her tight little pussy. She screams and cums over and over like a little 10 dollar street slut. She loves every minute of manipulating her father and being used by his rage until he cums over her bratty face. "Oh yeah cum all over my pretty little face" She giggles. After he's done he kicks her out of the house, leaving Cadence to question if it was worth it. yes it was.

File size: 2GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:43:44
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d7fc90fad80c7/Blackmailing_Daddy.wmv

Help Me Stretch, ...

Help Me Stretch, Daddy

Oh, thanks for helping me Daddy! It's so important to squeeze in a post-workout stretch, right? Ohh that feels so good. Okay, I think just one more stretch will do it-Ah, Daddy, you're hard! Right in the middle of the living room? Daddy, what if Mommy walked in on this? What we're doing is bad. I shouldn't allow this.. YOU shouldn't allow this! . I promise not to tell Mommy, though. And your cock always feels so good in me. I guess it's okay if you tie my legs. I'll use my free hands to stretch my pussy wide for you. That's what you want to do, right Daddy? You want to help stretch me out?

File size: 220MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration; 00:13:10
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d489a6087c833/Help_Me_Streach-Da.mp4

Dad's House Dad's...

Dad's House Dad's Rules

Scene One
Your daughter has finally done it. She got caught doing drugs at her mothers house and got kicked out. At 18 she should be living on her own not partying and getting into trouble. You pick her up and explain to her that things are going to be different at your house. My house my rules you tell her. No locked doors, and you will be strip searching her. Youre not going to go to jail because she brings illegal things into your house. You watch as she disgruntly strips naked in front of you. But your my dad she argues. You have no responsibility for her and are only doing this as a favor. How are you going to pay to live here? You ask her. Brooke looks at you with the realization that living with her dad isn't going to be easy. She gets to her knees and puts your cock inside of her mouth. She sucks you until you cum splashes the inside of her mouth.
Why is the bathroom door closed? You open to make sure nothing is going on, to find her taking a shower. You watch her as she complains.

Scene Two
Her bedroom door is closed! You barge in and check her. What do you want this time? she asks you. You make her spread her legs and touch herself and watch as she gets wet. She may not like it but your going to make her fuck you.Pulling her close to you, you push inside her pussy and fuck her. She grips the pillows hard as you fuck and cum inside your daughters tight pussy. You leave her filled and used.The bathroom door is closed again. You walk in to check her over and watch as she soaps and washes her tight body.

Scene Three
Brooke needs a job and you have a great opportunity for her. Fashion model. You make her put on different styles of clothes and take pictures of her. God she looks great in the outfits, her tight body sliding in and out of the clothes. Seeing her body makes you think that rent is due and you watch as she sucks your cock hard. Relaxing you make her get on top of you and fuck you like a good daughter would. She reluctantly does whatever you tell her because she doesnt have a choice. Your hard cock cums inside her again filling her up and making you feel great.

Scene Four
I just talked to mom and she says I can come home Brooke says excitedly. But before she can leave she has to fuck you one last time or all her friends will find out that she's been fucking her dad. You can't do that to me dad! she screams. Reluctantly she lets you put yourself inside her and fuck her.
How long are you going to do this for? Why would you even want to fuck your daughter? She asks you. You tell her that your going to cum on her face. Your cum is gross she responds. Are you ready for it? You asks as you explode all over her cute face.

File size: 1.18GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:41:15

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0bceda5f2357e/Dads_House_Dads_Rules.mp4

Seducing My Daddy

Seducing My Daddy

Daughter runs into the living room wearing only a robe. She tells him, "Quick, Mom's in the shower." Cristi pulls her robe open and pulls her Daddy's boxers off. Her arms are wrapped around him. They kiss each other very hard during this. Daughter hears the water turn off and she quickly runs away before Daddy can finish.Dad is sitting on the living room couch. Daughter comes in dressed either very trashy/hooker chic or in a shorts/tank top thing. She is carrying a speaker. She very shyly asks, "Daddy can I do something for you?" She plays a song and begins to strip. When the song finishes and she is completely naked she crawls over to him. Dad comes over and gets on top of her and they have sex.Cristi has always wanted to taste the Cum of her Daddy and begs for him to cum in her mouth. Knowing Mom no longer swallows he gladly finishes in his daughter mouth. Cristi swallows every drop and thanks her favorite Daddy.

Scene Three: I will Help You
Dad and Daughter are finishing up Breakfast. Dad says, "That was great honey, I'll help you clean up." They start to clean up but after a minute their eyes meet and stare at each other for a moment. She looks away but he gently takes her by the chin and guides her face to where she is looking at him again. The look at each other again and kiss very gently. He picks her up and places her on the table where they undress, he goes down on her and they make love very gently and romantically. Mostly in the missionary position. Lots of passionate and open mouth kissing.

Scene Four: Mom is Sleeping
He picks her up and carries her into his bedroom where they undress, he goes down on her and they make love very gently and romantically. They mostly stay in the missionary position. Lots of passionate, open mouth kissing, no moving around having sex in a bunch of different positions.

Scene Five: The Next Morning
The next morning. They are sleeping under the covers. He wakes up and she is staring at him. He asks what she's looking at and pokes her in the nose playfully. They look at each other and he says, "Last night was incredible. I've wanted that to happen for a long time." She says, "Me too." They begin to kiss, he gets on top of her for a minute. He gets off of her and gently guides her onto all fours and they have sex doggy style, at first slowly then very, very vigorously.

Scene Six: Daughter Loves it Rough
Daughter is coming out of her bathroom in her bathrobe. Dad is standing there, he grabs her and practically shoves you back in the bathroom. Physically he turns her around and bends you over the couch, lifts up or yanks down whatever and has rough sex with her very quickly and very roughly. In the end, Cristi begs for her Daddy to cum in her mouth.

File size: 1GB
Resolution: 848x480
Duration: 00:59:24

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0a0ed48537daf/Seducing_Daddy.mp4

Molly Jane in Dad...

Molly Jane in Daddy Kissing Molly

Scene One: Help me get off Daddy

Relaxing in her hotel room Molly touches herself in her cute panties. She moans softly as she pleasures her pussy. “Why don't you come in here and kiss me?” Molly asks. Daddy kisses her body softly making her squirm. Their mouths meet and their tongues flicker from one to another. They kiss passionately on the bed.
Sliding in between her legs Daddy pulls down her bra and kisses her sensitive nipples. She gets on top of him and grinds on his cock. Her moans are muffled as she kisses him, roughly rubbing her body against him. It's the ultimate sexy tease.

Scene Two: Tease my mouth Daddy

Molly sits up and rides on top of Daddy. Her panties wet, she thrusts her hips against him. He pushes her down onto the bed and grinds against her. Their mouths entwine as he pins her down to the bed.
Daddy pushes her panties to the side and licks the sweet wet pussy of his Daughter. Molly is so turned on she feels like she's going to burst. His grinding against her sends shocks of pleasure. Molly is so horny she's ready to do whatever she's told.

Scene Three: Blowing Daddy

“Enough of that grinding daddy” Molly says pulling out her daddy's big cock and licking it. It feels so wrong sucking her fathers cock. On vacation they shared a hotel room together and innocent play led to his cock getting hard against her tight body. Now she wants to suck your big dick and make you feel good. “Do you like it when I suck your cock daddy?”
Her large breasts rest against your legs as she sucks you better than her mom ever did. Her tongue goes to your balls an she plays with them in her mouth. 0you taking the cum from her fingers and sucking them. “Go clean yourself up” she giggles as she leaves. This is going to be the best vacation ever.

File size: 830MB
Duration: 00:27:13
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/03d2a8b739776/Kissing_Molly.avi

Keep It In The Fa...

Keep It In The Family

Subject to change without notice The family that sucks and fucks together is stuck together! There`s no place these horny kin would rather be than taking family time to a whole new level. Hard body teens, lusty dads and sex-hungry MILFs under one roof can only mean one thing - a hardcore family adventure you`ll never forget!

File size: 446MB
Duration: 00:24:55

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9303eae8ce110/Keep_It_In_The_Family.mp4

I Can Show You Daddy

I Can Show You Daddy

Norah Nova and Rock Norah is planning on going out with her boyfriend Michael. Her dad is not very happy about this. He doesnt like Michael, because he knows what its like to be a boy his age and he doesnt like his daughter spending time with miscreants like that. But Norah is some what of an excellent negotiator. She proposes a deal. If she shows her daddy what shes going to do with Michael, he will let her go out with him. At first hes not sure what shes talking about. She tells him to get on the bed and climbs on top of him. She lifts up her skirt to reveal sexy lacy lingerie. His baby girl is so sexy. After taking off her clothes she starts to kiss down his chest until she gets to his dick. She sucks his dick with her stockings and shoes and panties still on.Then he flips her over and lifts her legs up above her head while he sucks on her clit and flicks it around with his tongue. She moans, throwing her head back in pleasure and grinding her pussy against his mouth. He grabs her and holds her so he can fuck her while he stands with her legs wrapped around his waist. Then he fucks her from behind until she climbs on top of him to bounce on his dick. They continue to fuck in several different positions until he cums in her mouth.

File size: 319MB
Duration; 00:13:49

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/892199e2ef1d6/i_can_show_you.wmv

Daughter Needs More

Daughter Needs More

Baby. You have to stop doing this to me. I'm still your Father, and you still have to do what I say. Yes I want you.but it's not that simple. If we keep this up your Mother will catch us. You need to find a boy your own age. Baby, you know Daddy loves you but this is getting out of control..

File size: 210MB
Duration: 00:16:22

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fbd759cddfeb2/Daughter_Needs_More.mp4

Catalina Ossa - F...

Catalina Ossa - Fuck Me Daddy

Catalina puts on her big girl panties so there's no way Ryan can get a mixed message. This horny step-daughter gets what she wants when Ryan slams his hard cock in her little pussy. He stretches her out and she begs for more, wanting all that hot cum deep inside her to make a baby.

File size: 1.3GB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:57:46

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7ecbbada72236/Fuck_Me_Daddy.mp4

Cum In My Ass Ple...

Cum In My Ass Please Daddy

Just wanted to give everyone a chance to see it hehe. Okay, so-A third scene from the Bambie Movie!!!! I'm very excited and happy with how this scene turned out. It was one of my very first POV scenes shot with my new mirror and I think it came out well! In this scene, I'm still your cute little daughter. I've never had my little virgin ass played with before, and I really want my first time to be with Daddy! This is a very dirty Daddy roleplay. I tell you not to tell mommy, beg you to blow your hot load deep in my ass, let you fuck me POV anal doggystyle harder and harder until my tight little ass is full of your cum. Then finally after you cum in my ass, I pull back to show you my cute little gape and we watch as loads of your hot cum spills out of my ass and drips all over my pussy. Category: Taboo, Daddy`s Girl, Dildo, Anal, Creampie, Daddy, Roleplay, Gape, POV, Dirty Talk, Download Incest Video.

File size: 1GB
Duration: 00:08:56

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/42d3905e654e4/Cum_In_My_Ass_Please_Daddy.mp4

Father/Daughter I...

Father/Daughter Incest Cumshots

Incest Dirty talk lovers rejoice! . This compilation features dirty "daughters" and their "daddy's" doing the dirty deed, but in every clip the girl talks about cum, whether is going on her ass, pussy, tits or face! This is designed for maximum dirty talking at the moment of orgasm, and is filled with great DDLG dirty talking.

File size: 3GB
Duration: 01:22:40

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8502c62b782cc/Father_Daughte_Cumpilation.mp4

Chichi's Perverte...

Chichi's Perverted Step-Dad

Chichi is wearing a sexy outfit.red latex booty shorts, a see through mesh crop top and red high heels.all ready to go to some party with a girlfriend. She's on the phone telling her how she's going to drive the boys crazy..if she can get out of the house. She complains about her step-dad.who gives her the creeps because he always manages to touch her ass. Just as she heads to the door, her step-dad confronts her.and tells her how slutty she looks and that she isn't allowed to leave. The defiant Chichi turn to go, and he grabs her and forcibly marches her back to.the bedroom. Chichi now finds herself bound hand and foot to the bed..face down. As she struggles, her perky ass in those skin tight latex shorts looks so inviting. Her step dad comes and sits next to her.happy to have a little 'father/daughter' quality time. He tells her how hot she looks as he gropes and fondles her. Chichi protests through her tape-gag. He tells her she's so much hotter than her mom. He pulls her by the hair.spanks her ass.as she twists and strains at her bonds. He asks her if she likes anal.before pulling down her shorts and sticking a plug up her tight young ass to 'pacify' her'.And then pulls her shorts back up and lets her thrash around some more.Then he pulls off her tape gag and tells her to stop protesting.His phone rings.it's his wife.her Mom. He warns Chichi to be quiet and answers.tells his wife to hang on a sec. He pulls down Chichi's shorts and pulls out her butt plug and sticks in Chichi's mouth.as a 'pacifier' to give her something to suck on and be quiet. He then has a conversation with his wife while Chichi gives him dirty looks and thrashes around.but stays quiet. He hangs up and decides Chichi is ready for something more.as he climbs on and mounts her.she squirms and looks angry.but has no choice but to relax and take it.

File size: 1.37GB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:27:08

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/eaed8108cb5ea/chichis_perverted_daddy.mp4

Grandfather I'm T...

Grandfather I'm Tipsy And My Heads Hurt

Dear Diary,
The other night I was on the couch playing when Daddy walked in with a drink. He offered me some and I drank quite a bit. I started feeling woozy and Daddy started talking about having sex. I don't remember much of what happened except some flashes. I know we had sex cause my pussy is full of jizz but why is my head hurting?

File size: 385MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:19:38

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/99ebdf375294a/Grandfather_Im_Tipsy.avi

Maybe If I'm Drunk

Maybe If I'm Drunk

Dear Diary,
Lately I've been wanting Daddy to spank me like he does to my sister but he's too gentle with me. I think I might have an idea though. Maybe if I come home drunk he'll have no choice but to punish me. Wish Me Luck!!

Dear Diary,
OMG it worked like a charm. I came home late the other night staggering like I was totally blitzed and Daddy caught me. He spun me around and started bitching at me so I sort of in his arms. Daddy moved me to the couch to punish me and got distracted by my pussy so I acted like a brat and he started spanking me just like I wanted.
I started teasing Daddy and soon he carried me to my bedroom so he could punish me harder. Daddy threw me on the bed, ripped off my clothes and started fucking me hard. I started moaning and he clamped his hand over my mouth so nobody would here.
Daddy was so hot at me he fucked me roughly pulling my hair and spanking me too. I was so turned on I kept getting louder til daddy handgagged me again. Daddy could tell how excited I was so he pumped me even harder and gave me a massive creampie. I was in shock since I forgot my pills this month but pretending to be drunk got me everything I wanted and more.
Xo Hope

File size; 518MB
Duration: 00:17:29

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0154e2621e69d/Maybe-If-Im-Drunk-HD.wmv

Diaper girl get D...

Diaper girl get Daddy Creampie

Diaper baby is crying wondering when her beloved DADDY will be home. Tired of waiting she starts to play inside her DIAPER. When DADDY finally arrives he sees little baby playing with herself and asks her what shes doing. "playing" says baby. "Playing" says daddy wanting to join in. "where do baby's come form DADDY?" says baby. Then daddy takes this opportunity to explain with a demonstration. DADDY SHOWS BABY HIS HARD COCK and tells baby how good it feels when she touches it, like when she touches inside her DIAPER. BABY excitedly dives in touching and sucking DADDY. "DADDY WILL YOU LICK ME TO?" asks baby. "OF COURSE SWEETIE" says daddy. Then exploration continues until DADDY gives BABY A BIG THICK CREAMPIE" and shows baby how baby's are made.
Categories: TABOO, PUSSY EATING, ADULT DIAPER, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, AGE REGRESSION, diaper, daisy haze, sweet daisy haze, adult diaper, age play, baby, baby girl, pussy eating, blowjob, blowjobs, daddy daughter, taboo, baby voice, blonde, big booty, Download Incest Video.

File size: 894MB
Duration: 00:14:38
File type: MOV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3179d1027b588/DIAPER_DADDY_GIRL_CREAMPIE.mov

Last chance for D...

Last chance for Daddy To Fuck My Pregnant Pussy

Dear Diary,
Daddy and I left for the birthing center in what we thought was enough time but with all the breaks I needed we had to stop for the night. Daddy and I started talking and before I knew it I was teasing his cock for the last time until after I deliver. I started sucking his cock and soon I just had to feel him inside me.
As big as I was it was easy to straddle Daddy and slide his cock in my pregnant pussy riding him hard. Daddy let me ride him quite a bit then he took control. Daddy made me cum a few times then got behind me doggy style. He pounded my pregnant pussy til he came all over my ass. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks.
Xo Sierra

Categories: All Sex, Father - Daughter, pregnant ebony, daddys girl, Ebony, Interracial, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Blackmail Fantasy, Fucking, Family Roleplay, Natural Tits, secret, POV SEX, PETITE, Straight, Impregnation Fantasy, Fetish Video, Family Secrets, Family Sex, All Natural, xxx, Porn, Download Incest Video.

File size: 622MB
Duration: 00:15:04

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/41d81784a24e9/Last_chance_for_Daddy.avi

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!