• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Evil goddesses - Cruel / Strapon / Femdom / Humiliation

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter - Playtime In Hell

Actress name: Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter, Marcelo

Duration: 00:58:43

Description: Blindfolded, gagged, and bound in bondage - Can Marcelo be anymore helpless? Marcelo resists the vicious whims of Chartlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, and Kay Carter. The Dommes start by spitting on him and smacking him with floggers. They announce a fun game called 'The Sea Urchin', which involves seeing how many clothespins they can stick on his cock and balls. They take the game further and give Marcelo clothespin earrings, and nipple clamps. To preventing him from talking one is pinning to his tongue. Next, Kay ties up his balls to make a leash. Mistress Sartre binds his hands. Then, Marcelo endures a relentless barrage of paddles and crops, hitting his already red ass and aching cock and balls. Finally, the Dommes deliver a pegging gangbang with huge dildos and fisting. Having had their fun, they leave Marcelo the way they found him.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.07 GB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/w3y6szeigbyn

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Arabelle Raphael - Step-Momme Dearest Arabelle Raphael Teaches Cole Church A Harsh Lesson

Actress name: Arabelle Raphael, Cole Church

Duration: 00:52:30

Description: Gorgeous Arabelle Raphael heard that submissive Cole Church is a rising star in the dungeon. With Cole bound tightly to a bondage ladder, she slaps and teases his already rock-hard cock around. She proceeds to grab a zapper and shock his body all over. Cole is shaking from the pain but knows to thank Arabelle for the torment. She switches to using a paddle, slapping his bare ass hard until it turns a bright shade of red. Next, Cole is tied to a St. Andrews cross with his legs pulled apart by rope, exposing his tight asshole for Arabelle to warm up. She bites and kisses his cock while fingering his ass, slowly increasing the number of fingers she can fit. Ready to be Step-Momme's whore, Cole is brought down and placed on his hands and knees. After Arabelle smothers him with her tits, ass and hands, she grabs a cattle prod and orders Cole to back his ass up into the prongs. He obeys Arabelle's commands and is given a brutal shock multiple times. Arabelle feels that Cole's ass is ready and grabs a strap-on to fuck him with. Finally, she rides his throbbing dick and drains every last drop of cum out of his balls. Step-Momme Arabelle informs him they are part of the clean plate club and feeds back to him the hot load of cum.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 3.71 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b7afamch4jq0

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Leigh Raven - Leigh Raven and Derek Kage Caged, Tormented, and Fucked

Actress name: Leigh Raven, Derek Kage

Duration: 00:56:33

Description: Derek Kage has petitioned to be the new toy for Mistress Baby to play with. Careful what you wish for, because sometimes getting it means more than you bargained for. Derek is locked into a brutal device called the scavengers daughter, which hold him in place while Mistress Baby has her way with him. Add a chastity cage to prevent him from getting too excited, and some electricity and you have the makings for one helluva introduction to Mistress Baby. She ups the ante by using a magic wand to stimulate his cage even more, and pushing him almost over the edge. Next Derek is in a side suspension with his legs spread and totally helpless to the desires of his Mistress. She enters wearing a massive strap on and a plate of gummy bears. she stuffs his foreskin with candy and then feeds it to him before teasing him more. In the final scene, Mistress baby tests Derek's allegiance to her by skipping the bondage and going straight for the mind control domination. She orders him around, and he does exactly as he is told. His reward is getting fucked in the ass with Mistress' huge cock. Then she fills his ass with more gummy bears and makes him push them out one by one, and feeds them to him. The finale is when Mistress Baby puts his cock in her mouth, and then rides him and cums on his cock. He is left to finish himself off.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 2.04 GB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mx32sk140yww

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Lindsey Leigh. Wedding Day Jitters Cuckolded By The Best Man

Actress name: Lindsey Leigh

Duration: 00:16:46

Description: Wedding Day Jitters: Cuckolded By The Best Man.
I call you (my soon to be husband) into the back room before the wedding ceremony. I am having second thoughts and I need to sit down and express what I am feeling.
You listen as I tell you how I can not only have one man, that you could never be enough, how your cock has not satisfied me fully. You are shocked but know you can not
call off the wedding to your beautiful bride. I tell you I am really into one man in particular and want him to be a constant in our married life. He is your best man, your best
friend, the man you are secretly jealous of. I have been fucking him for months now, in fact I already married him. I plan on marrying you too. I will have two husbands, one
that satisfies me and the other that is a complete cuckold for us. I want you to pay all the bills, go to work, sleep in the other room, do chores, eat cum. The list goes on and on.
You agree that my wishes are what is best. You also agree that this future is all you are worthy of, all you truly want out of this marriage. I begin fucking your best man right in
front of you. We laugh at you, mock you, all while he makes me cum over and over. Fingering me soon turns to rough fucking. We are both moaning so loud the entire wedding
can hear us through the walls. When it comes time for your best man to cum he cum's all over the naked chest of your bride. I call you over to lick up the cum which consulates
your cuckold agreement. You lick it off my chest, sucking it out of my belly button. You are now owned by your two alphas for the rest of your life, in holy matrimony.

FileSize: 248.6 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 154 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/tcfepnpk4axi
https://filejoker.net/0q47thiadr1w

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Tommy King - Femdom Oasis Tommy King and Dillon Diaz

Actress name: Dillon Diaz, Tommy King

Duration: 00:54:18

Description: Tommy King has taken the wheel as the Divine Bitch today and serving her is the muscle-bound Dillon Diaz. Dillon is standing patiently in the pool awaiting his orders from his Mistress. Tommy instructs him to come to her and as he approaches her, we see that she has tied an ass hook inside of his ass and has made him keep it there until she decides to remove it. She bends him over her lap and begins to enjoy his muscular body and ass. Dillon is a very obedient sub and Tommy wants to reward him, so next he is tied to a wooden pole. Tommy toys with him before putting on a blindfold and then then the torment begins. She adds clothespins to his nipples and cock, and then flicks them to intensify the suffering he is made to endure. The zapper is used to over stimulate his senses since he has been blindfolded, and the anticipation is killing him. Tommy teases his cock and balls with a vibe, and then turns around and grinds her perfect ass all of his cock. Next, Tommy moves Dillon and the action to a tree house on the oasis and begins to violate his ass; first with her fingers and then with her strap on. She goes back and forth from his ass to his mouth, and Dillon is more than happy to clean her cock with his mouth. Tommy wants his cock inside of her welcoming pussy, so Dillon is made to fuck her until she says stop. First, she rides him and has powerful orgasms, then she bends over and instructs him to take her from behind. Once she has had enough orgasms, she allows him to cum, and then commands him to eat his own cum off of her ass.

FileSize: 3.84 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3q8zntmcvfgw

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
April Olsen - Reaping The Rewards April Olsen And Dillon Diaz

Actress name: April Olsen, Dillon Diaz

Duration: 00:52:06

Description: The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to worship her perfect ass through steel bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he's suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!

FileSize: 3.72 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fveulwxgyoex

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Amber, Lexi, and Sablique - Three Girls Tease a Chastity Dweeb Complete

Actress name: Amber, Lexi (aka Lexi Chase), and Sablique

Duration: 00:18:06

Description: Amber, Lexi, and Sablique have Danni locked in chastity. Danni begs to be let out of the device. The girls tell him that they will let him out if he passes a test. Sablique straddles Danni's face and squeezes his neck between her thighs. The test is that he must survive the scissorholds of all three ladies. Sablique shows the other girls how to do the hold. The girls giggle at how horrible it seems for Danni. Amber and Lexi can't wait to play! Amber's thighs are very strong. Danni cannot handle any of the girl's strength. The girls love watching the weak boy suffer! Lexi sits on Danni's face while Sablique gets him in the hold. Now he can't even breathe! Amber and Sablique get Danni in a double hold. Danni tries to endure all the pain so that he can be unlocked, but ultimately the girls decide that he does not pass. All three girls put their full weight on Danni, and he is truly fucked. The girls nearly end the poor little guy's pathetic life. The girls decide that they will keep Danni in chastity. They tease him by sitting on his face with their beautiful asses. Danni does not deserve to be let out of chastity! How does he not realize this yet? The girls make his chastity more and more uncomfortable by teasing him with their bodies. Danni looks like he wants to run away, but he won't go far with the device locked around his penis and no hope of ever getting the key.

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 3.88 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 384 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rhil85jpv1oj

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Anastasia Mistress - Mistress fuck strapon sissy ass bdsm hot

Actress name: Anastasia Mistress

Duration: 00:13:58

Description: Anastasia Mistress dominatrix rough fuck ass her sissy slave with strap on in the hotel bdsm femdom pegging doggystyle sex

FileSize: 1.16 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/k3e6n2ca24ns

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

Actress name: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid

Duration: 00:14:55

Description: Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

FileSize: 1.23 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 320 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1jojd0k2p00i

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Amazon Amanda - Blindfolded Beneath Me

Duration: 00:03:58

Description: A truly MUST See clip. AmazonAmanda enters the room only to plop Her full weight down upon her subject who is laying prone on a hard unforgiving bench. She then proceeds to play leap frog up and down his body. Landing harder, and harder each time, working Her way from his face..to his waist. FULL weight, unforgiving Facesitting, Chest Sitting and bouncing on a hard bench.

Video Format: 576p
FileSize: 29.6 MB

Video: 768x576 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5r67elgl6elh

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Mistress Kara and Jay Wimp. Gorgeous big bicep dominatrix wrestles, smothers & dominates slaveboy

Actress name: Mistress Kara and Jay Wimp

Duration: 00:49:12

Description: I've been so excited to announce the debut of Mistress Kara at Divine Bitches! This towering muscular sexual creature smothers, wrestles, leg locks, physically and verbally dominates Jay Wimp! Her biceps are larger than his but it doesn't stop him from trying to over power this beautiful creature. That doesn't last long and soon he finds himself licking the dirty tread on the bottom of her boots, getting rammed deep in his hungry ass and worshiping her beautiful asshole and pussy. This shoot is not to be missed! Enjoy the newest addition to the roster of the most beautiful and dominant women on the planet right here at Divine Bitches!

Video Format: 360p
FileSize: 293 MB

Video: 640x360 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/aispwdxxmfil

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Mistress Tangent - Heavy Hitter Goddess Tangent And Alrik Angel

Actress name: Alrik Angel, Mistress Tangent

Duration: 01:03:22

Description: Alrik Angel asks Goddess Tangent to meet him at the baseball field, hoping to impress her with his athleticism. She watches from afar and labels him a 'douche'. She approaches Alrik, grabs his arm, and writes her address on it. When Alrik arrives at her place, a note on the door tells him to come in and make himself comfortable. He notices the toys and takes his clothes off. Goddess Tangent surprises him, standing behind him dressed in latex. She ties his arms above his head and spanks his bare ass hard. She moves on to a flogger and hits him even harder, turning hiss ass cheeks red, right away. She uses a heavy hand with the flogger and then a paddle, testing Alrik's limits, but Alrik starts to likes it, and wants it even harder. Goddess Tangent gets a wooden bat and strikes his ass hard without holding back. The hits make him scream and send his legs flying in the air. His ass turns blue and purple but he never calls mercy. She sticks an anal hook up his ass and ties it off to the rope bondage. She puts a a gag in his mouth and leaves him there to think about what just happened. Next, Alrik gets tied up on his back with his legs spread. Goddess Tangent wraps electrodes around his dick and balls, shoves an electrified plug in his ass, and turns it on high while she smothers his face with her perfect ass. Once she's had her fill of fun electrifying his ass, she ties him in a full rope suspension, hanging at the waist. She straps on a huge dildo and fucks his ass hard with it. She lets him down and fucks his ass with a baseball bat until he cums all over himself and she makes him eat it.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.16 GB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/e9u6necbuuc3

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Dee Williams and Blake

Actress name: Dee Williams and Blake

Duration: 00:57:03

Description: Blake has been caught trespassing in the Darktarie Nebula. His fate will be determined in a trial by combat with one of the Local Amazon women. He must prove himself of some value to the queen or he will not survive very long on the planet inhabited by beautiful, strong amazon women. Blake is subjected to brutal breast smothering, Leg Scissors, Choke holds, Arm Bars, Camel Clutches and many man more submissions before he is fucked in the ass and has his cock milked for he seed. Winner Fucks Loser for the Queen

FileSize: 2.05 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pqkuqrr9vwwe

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Goddess Lena - Fucked until he cries

Actress name: Goddess Lena

Duration: 00:13:46

Description: I"m using my big dildo again today! My slave has already been prepared so that I can now comfortably fuck him with my strap-on. Look how big it is as I push it into his ass! No wonder the slave loser starts to cry and want to stop, but that"s not my problem, I always fuck for as long as I want and stop only when I want to and not a second before. The loser should suffer!

FileSize: 1.55 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 449 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3yebhhwua67o

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Annabelle and Kendall - Double Smother for one Slave

Actress name: Annabelle and Kendall

Duration: 00:09:55

Description: Kendall and Annabelle love sitting on their slave's face. The girls both have perfect asses, and they love teasing the slave. They smother the slave with their weight. The slave gets an erection, but he is denied. The girls giggle. Pussy is not for slaves! Suffering is for slaves and the girls love watching their slaves suffer. Annabelle puts her pussy right on the slave's nose. He can't breathe at all while smothered in her pussy. Kendall takes her turn and smothers him in her big ass. The slave gets frantic for air. The girls do not care. They go on tormenting him.

FileSize: 438.7 MB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o3hwi0kpymce

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Alina Lopez - Pegging Piggy

Actress name: Alina Lopez

Duration: 00:20:36

Description: Mistress Alina has a true piggy in her stable who craves cock and needs all holes filled. She makes sure to show him the real power of her dick as Alina fucks him senseless giving him exactly what he wants. Sometimes good boys do have their dreams come true.

FileSize: 1.71 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 320 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8yemsh1soj7h

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!