• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Erotic photos of girls their fantasies

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Come Up Mary Lin

Come Up Mary Lin

JPG - 790x525 - 127 pics - 201 Mb

Photo actress: Mary Lin
Tags: Anal, Erect Nipples, Upskirt, Masturbation, Socks, Shaved Pussy, Skirt
Description: Stunning blonde beauty Mary Lin gives one lust filled look and then lifts the hem of her dress to expose her pale blue, lace panties. She tugs the top down, perfect breasts on show, fingers teasing the nipples hard. Her panties come down, pulled from between her thighs, stretched around her ankles. Sitting on the stairs, she looks down at her pussy, stroking her slit. She curls a finger inside her hole, stirs it around. Bending over with her thighs pressed together, one hand snakes between them, stroking and toying with her pussy, lost in pleasure.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Sweet Cheeks Alise Moreno

Sweet Cheeks Alise Moreno

JPG - 790x525 - 134 pics - 327 Mb

Photo actress: Alise Moreno
Tags: Tan Lines, Barefoot, Striptease, Doggy Style, Couch, Bra And Panties, Brown Hair
Description: Hugging a golden pillow to her body, beautiful brunette Alise Moreno smiles that ray of sunshine smile. The pillow drops away and she removes her bra, revealing pert titties with sexy dark nipples. Tugging her panties to one side, the sexy babe rubs a finger delicately over her shaved pussy, easing it between her labia. She pulls off her panties to give her more room to play, turning around to kneel and bend over. Reaching over her hot ass, she delves one finger inside her slit, pushing the tip inside, teasing herself.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Rebel Queen 1 Bree Haze

Rebel Queen 1 Bree Haze

JPG - 790x525 - 83 pics - 190 Mb

Photo actress: Bree Haze
Tags: Shaved, Erect Nipples, Freckles, Upskirt, Tattoo, Natural Breasts, Boots
Description: Sexy as hell in knee-socks and denim cut-offs, bad gal Bree Haze may have a punk-rock "do not mess" vibe, but she's always down to fool around. At our outdoor shoot, it takes the auburn-haired Latvian babe just a couple minutes to break her favorite baseball bat and she stomps off into the woods to blow off steam. We follow at a safe distance and she doesn't object - or maybe she's oblivious - and we capture every horny detail. She strips down to cute bikini panties, caressing perfect breasts through her little football jersey. But she needs the release of an orgasm right now, so all her attention is soon focused on her shaved pussy. At first, her manicured fingers tease her clit and then, gripping the splintered remains of her bat, she works the handle against her pink. Just when we think there's no way she can take it inside of her, she sinks it into her oozing-wet snatch - to gasps of disbelief from her audience and a moan of pure pleasure from Bree. She pounds and stirs it deep in her pussy, sprawling back and bending over, standing doggy. Then she cums hard and sudden, and her tender, moist folds clench and ripple around the smooth wood. As she lights a cigarette and smokes it slowly and sensually, she seems to mellow - the punk-rock chick becomes a pussycat. But look closer, and there's still a wild glint in her eye that says, "I dare you." Challenge accepted, Bree.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Hot Red Sienna

Hot Red Sienna

JPG - 790x525 - 91 pics - 182 Mb

Photo actress: Sienna
Tags: Puffy Nipples, Masturbation, Tan Lines, Clit, Barefoot, Striptease, Doggy Style
Description: A subtle smile brushes across sexy Sienna's lips. The gorgeous Belarusian babe stands naked but for her cute red panties, her brown hair over her shoulders, her pale breasts bared. The smile widens as she grabs her boobs and gives them a squeeze. Moving to her bed, she leans back and slips her panties aside, exposing her shaved pussy. Rolling onto her belly, she tugs her panties off one leg, raising her hot ass from the mattress. Two hands reach back and grab her ass and she pulls her cheeks apart, exposing herself naughtily, imagining the view she presents.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Kinky Treat Sarika A

Kinky Treat Sarika A

JPG - 790x525 - 157 pics - 258 Mb

Photo actress: Sarika A
Tags: Lingerie, Erect Nipples, Freckles, Tattoo, Natural Breasts, Masturbation, Spread Pussy
Description: Sexy Latvian blonde Sarika A is on a health kick. "Actually, it's more of a health kink," she laughs, running the tails of her flogger through her fingers. "I decided to eat a more wholesome diet, so I went to a farmer's market. This one guy had the most amazing fruits and vegetables, all organic and homegrown. As I chose some, I noticed him staring at the submissive's bondage collar I was wearing. He dropped a couple extra carrots in my bag, no charge, and told me to juice them." She slips one hand in her red panties as the other caresses her firm, natural breasts. "I couldn't stop thinking about him all the way home. By the time I washed the carrots, I was so wet. my panty crotch was drenched. I played with one like I was jacking it off - it was so long and thick. I got a sudden urge to stick it in my pussy but I hesitated - it felt a little too weird. Then I imagined the farmer guy ordering me to do it. I got naked and strapped on my wrist and ankle cuffs. Then I opened up my pussy with my fingers and crammed it all the way inside - I was so wet I took the entire length in one push. I screwed myself into a frenzy, like it was his cock and he was telling me to straddle him then take him inside of me doggy style. Spanking my own ass just like he would if I didn't ride him hard enough. When I came, my juices were whipped up into a foam - the carrot was still dripping with them when I threw it in my juicer - and it was the sweetest juice I've ever tasted." She shivers, as she cums around her fingers. "I can't wait to go back to the market and tell the guy. And find out what else he's been growing."

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Hard Wired Rasma

Hard Wired Rasma

JPG - 790x525 - 122 pics - 226 Mb

Photo actress: Rasma
Tags: Shaved, Lingerie, Erect Nipples, Freckles, Natural Breasts, Fingering, Masturbation
Description: When Rasma's artist girlfriend asked her to pose naked for a photo shoot, she agreed without hesitation. Her pal was all about the concept - silky-soft skin and curvy contours contrasting with unforgiving hard and sharp materials. Rasma was in it for the exhibitionism, and the opportunity to play with new toys. Left alone after the shoot, she's having fun with her favorite prop - a length of slender, twisted cable wrapped with wire to create faux barbs. Still naked, with her perfect, natural breasts and freshly shaved pussy on display, she loses herself in sensation as the tough-yet-smooth metal cord coils around her body. She loops it around her neck and strokes it against her nipples, each sweep stiffening and sensitizing them even more. When she can barely stand even the slightest touch, she turns her attentions to the ache in her pussy. As she rolls the wire up her inner thighs she feels a little nervous - a waft of cool air from an open window makes her almost painfully conscious of how tender and exposed she is right now. Then, she decides to commit, and splays her pussy wide open with her fingers. The instant the wire glides into her slit, she begins to cum and as she pulls it tighter, reaming her clit, she moans with pleasure as her orgasm hits its peak...

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Pure Lilit A

Pure Lilit A

JPG - 790x525 - 134 pics - 218 Mb

Photo actress: Lilit A
Tags: Masturbation, Perfect Labia, Tan Lines, Clit, Shaved Pussy, Creampie, Striptease
Description: With a seductive look in her eyes that cannot be ignored, lovely Lilit A looks incredible in her crisp white dress. The tanned temptress sits and watches you, cool as ice. Leaning forward, she drops one shoulder and exposes a pert breast, smiling as she reveals her nipple. Sitting back, her legs open and her dress rides up her thighs until her naked pussy is on show. With both hands she touches herself, gently stroking her clit before pulling her lips open to reveal everything inside. The beautiful brunette turns onto hands and knees, hands roaming over her ass to pull and clutch at her pussy, spreading herself wide open, irresistible.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Window View Lucretia K

Window View Lucretia K

JPG - 790x525 - 126 pics - 180 Mb

Photo actress: Lucretia K
Tags: Puffy Nipples, Masturbation, Clit, Shaved Pussy, Striptease, Doggy Style, Inviting Anus
Description: Is she being watched through her window? Gorgeous blonde Lucretia K stands and smiles through the glass, wearing a figure hugging top and panties, matching heels and nothing else. She leans toward the window and climbs up on the seat, peachy ass up, so rosy. Turning around, she slides her panties to one side to expose her shaved slit, fingers grazing her clit and lips. Bent over, she pulls her panties down her thighs and smiles over her shoulder, reaching between her legs to cup her pussy. She steps out of her panties and sits in the window seat with her feet up on the wall, opens her legs and strokes herself some more. Off comes her top as her fingers enter her tight pink hole, not caring if the whole world can see her.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Working For Pleasure 1 Rebeka Ruby

Working For Pleasure 1 Rebeka Ruby

JPG - 790x525 - 91 pics - 153 Mb

Photo actress: Rebeka Ruby
Tags: Brunette, Panties, Erect Nipples, Trimmed, Natural Breasts, Masturbation, Bedroom
Description: At first glance, petite hazel-eyed brunette Rebeka Ruby seems sweet and demure, with her barely there makeup and side-braid - but take a closer look. Her lingerie is pretty but not so innocent: the sheer white lace and fine mesh do virtually nothing to hide her beautiful, natural breasts, stiff nipples and shaved pussy. Plus, she's checking out her own horny photos on The Life Erotic. As she rolls over, she flaunts her tight asshole through the stretched fabric. However, exhibitionism is just the beginning - this girl is a full-on fetishist, with a kink for nipple clamps. Biting down on her gag she fixes them in place, as tight as she thinks she can bear, before giving them one extra quarter turn - it makes her yelp. The chain between them has already left imprints on her soft skin, and she yanks on it as she examines her favorite new toy - a genuine medical speculum. She gives her clit one extra rub for luck, juices oozing as she slides the end inside. Then she moans as the cold, smooth steel penetrates her pussy. Pausing to take a calming breath, she twists it open and groans again as it splays her pussy open, stretching it to a gape. Then she feels her slick, pink walls squeeze tighter around it as her fingers tease her clit and she guides herself to a sure and powerful orgasm. As it peaks then ebbs, she admires her own expertise - she has honed her ability to make herself cum how and when she wants, almost down to the second. But as she slowly withdraws the speculum and sucks it clean - the metal still warm from the heat of her pussy - she yearns for somebody to join her at playing doctor...

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Under Surveillance 1 Raisa

Under Surveillance 1 Raisa

JPG - 790x525 - 123 pics - 282 Mb

Photo actress: Raisa
Tags: Shaved, Lingerie, Dildo, Upskirt, Natural Breasts, Masturbation, Pantyhose
Description: How did hot, auburn-haired honey Raisa come to be chained up, almost naked? She fixes her clear blue eyes on us, then shakes her head - either she isn't sure herself, or she isn't telling. All we know is: she doesn't seem surprised to be in this predicament; she is seriously turned on; and she knows she is being watched and is expected to perform. She spots the box left on the chest nearby, and uses her agile feet to bring it within reach. To her delight, it contains a chrome vibrator - and the keys to her freedom. Hands trembling with lustful impatience, Raisa snaps open the padlocks at her wrists. Then she unwraps the vibe and begins to play with it. At first she sits on the heavy wooden chest, legs splayed, and buzzes her slit through her fishnet pantyhose. Her other hand massages her small, perfect breasts, liberating them from her black lace bra and pausing only to tug on her leather bondage collar. As she tears open the crotch of her pantyhose and plunges the toy inside of her shaved, slick pussy, she moans, momentarily lost in kinky pleasure. Suddenly, she remembers she's putting on a show and switches position, standing up and flexing her body, flaunting her sexy ass doggy style, then lying back, wide open to our lens and any hidden cameras as she grinds and writhes, on the verge of an orgasm. It hits, sending her into a frenzy, and the vibrator slips from her hand split seconds before her nerves are overloaded. Her fingers take over, stroking and sliding inside to maximise her pleasure and, as she shuts her eyes, she forgets she's under surveillance - this most intense pleasure is finally hers to experience...

BooMPooL

Registered Member
The Road To Home 1 Lola Ash

The Road To Home 1 Lola Ash

JPG - 790x525 - 83 pics - 205 Mb

Photo actress: Lola Ash
Tags: Masturbation, Pigtails, Glasses, Skirt, Striptease, Doggy Style, Braids
Description: It's been a long and stressful day for college girl Lola Ash and, as she makes her way home, she gets the urge to blow off a little steam. First, she decides to walk it off, taking a scenic route along a dusty road. Then, as she comes upon a derelict factory, she cautiously heads inside. She's walked by it so many times before, but today is different - it's just the kind of private place she needs to work off her frustrations. She's cute in her preppy outfit, pigtails and little white panties but, as she hitches up her skirt to knead and spank her ass cheeks, her taste for kink reveals itself. She pulls a small but viciously skinny riding crop out her waistband, and lays a few teasing strokes on her tan flesh. As the juices flow to her pussy, she strokes herself through her panty-crotch, then she lies back on a rough concrete slab among the rubble, legs splayed wide. With her panties pulled aside to reveal smooth, shaved lips, she masturbates - then whips her inner thighs hard enough to raise pink welts. As the pain drives her pleasure, her fingers pump in and out. Then, increasingly desperate to cum, she rolls onto all fours and uses her whip handle as a dildo, pounding it in and out her snatch. On her back again, she screws herself even faster, moans becoming cries as she nears orgasm. Then, as she cums, she withdraws the cream-coated crop and whips herself, each pulse and ripple of her pussy walls punctuated by a stinging stroke. As she recovers, she seems self-conscious, demure - did anybody see or hear her? Then she dusts herself down, gathers up her possessions and heads out the building. To look at her, nobody would know what she has just done - but, as she pulls her panties back on again, the drenched cotton clinging to the contours of her pussy tells the true story...

BooMPooL

Registered Member
My Garden Alice Shea

My Garden Alice Shea

JPG - 790x525 - 92 pics - 159 Mb

Photo actress: Alice Shea
Tags: Erect Nipples, Masturbation, Tan Lines, Shaved Pussy, Striptease, Doggy Style, Denim
Description: Cute sexy Alice Shea is in her garden looking fine in a denim dress, sneakers and glasses. Her chic bob haircut brushes her shoulders when she looks down and unhooks a strap from her dress to expose one bare, beautiful breast. That dress falls easily to the ground and now she's naked, her nipples so hard, spreading her legs wide open. She reaches down her pale belly to her shaved pussy and strokes herself along the slit, two fingers slipping inside. Rolling onto her hips, she reaches around her sweet ass to probe her tight pussy once more.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Prickly Release Mary Lane

Prickly Release Mary Lane

JPG - 790x525 - 147 pics - 243 Mb

Photo actress: Mary Lane
Tags: Brunette, Sexy Feet, Erect Nipples, Feet, Dildo, Upskirt, Natural Breasts
Description: Hot Russian Mary Lane is all tied up, home alone and forbidden to masturbate - but this cute brunette babe, usually so submissive, is in a defiant mood. She isn't just going to let her fingers explore her unshaved, hairy pussy, she's going to keep on doing it until she cums. As she struggles to loosen the rope bonds around her wrists, her little black dress rides up to expose her small, natural breasts. She massages them, striking sparks of sensation between her nipples and clit - making her all the more determined to free her hands. As the white coils fall away, she breathes a sigh of relief but stops short of untying her ankles. Instead, she enjoys the restriction and splays her legs at the knee. When the very tips of her fingers part her silky brown pubes, she hesitates - things just got real and there will be consequences. Then she glances at the discarded ropes and realizes she's already in trouble, so she may as well enjoy it. She plunges her fingers into her smooth pink, rubbing up and down each side of her swollen clit then skimming the top. Wet with excitement at her bad behavior, she finds it hard to build up friction. Then she spots her Mistress's new vibrator. It's a custom-made prickly design, covered with soft spikes - and exactly what she needs to get her off. As the stiff shaft buzzes against her nub, then penetrates deep inside of her snatch, it feels like she's being teased by a thousand tiny fingers. She takes it all ways - on her back, legs in the air, doggy style - her pussy clamping tight around the entire length of the toy as her orgasm finally floods through her. When she can't cum any more, she sprawls back on the couch, relaxing as she awaits the return of her Mistress. The ropes remain untied, the vibe still sticky with the pussy juices she didn't lick off. and Mary knows she will be made to regret her disobedience in the most delicious ways.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Director's Chair Susie

Director's Chair Susie

JPG - 790x525 - 127 pics - 158 Mb

Photo actress: Susie
Tags: Wet Pussy, Creamy Pussy, Erect Nipples, High Heels, Butterfly, Clit, Shaved Pussy
Description: Sexy Susie swiftly reveals that she's in a frisky mood, by pulling her dress off over her head and exposing her perky breasts and shaved pussy. The petite Armenian sex kitten kneels on a chair and sticks out her deliciously hot ass invitingly, before pulling on her labia so that her pussy opens enough to reveal how wet and sticky she is inside. When she spins around and sits, she throws her lovely lithe legs high and wide in the air, and fires off an inviting smile as she splays her pussy even wider - knowing full well that you'd join her in the blink of an eye.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Coupled Casey

Coupled Casey

JPG - 790x525 - 123 pics - 216 Mb

Photo actress: Casey
Tags: Erect Nipples, Tan Lines, Shaved Pussy, Barefoot, Striptease, Doggy Style, Bodysuit
Description: Hot blonde Casey crawls across the bed to shower her lover Corey's body with kisses, whips his cock out of his shorts, and sucks it until she can't resist her craving to slide it inside her wet pussy. When the Latvian lovely strips and straddles her man in cowgirl, he feeds his pole between the juicy lips of her shaved pussy so that she can ride him hard. But he wants control, so he flips her onto her back and fucks her in missionary, then doggy, then spoons, until she has an intense orgasm and he showers her tummy with his creamy load.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Patio Day Sade Mare

Patio Day Sade Mare

JPG - 790x525 - 123 pics - 202 Mb

Photo actress: Sade Mare
Tags: Brunette, Slim, Puffy Nipples, Bikini, Masturbation, Shaved Pussy, Barefoot
Description: We're hanging out with sexy Sade Mare as she's working out in cute sportswear, skimpy little panties and a bra top. Down on the mat she raises one leg and stretches it straight up beside her head, so supple. She prefers a different kind of workout though, one that gets her even more hot and flushed. One in which she can take off her tight clothing and explore her body beautiful. She slides her panties down around her thighs and leans back against a pillar, stretching her back muscles and thrusting out her shaved pussy. On her hands and knees she can exercise her fingers, letting them wander between her thighs to explore her pussy, dipping inside her tight slit, so arousing.

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Luscious Lips Viola Bailey

Luscious Lips Viola Bailey

JPG - 790x525 - 123 pics - 197 Mb

Photo actress: Viola Bailey
Tags: Shaved, Big Breasts, Erect Nipples, Freckles, Upskirt, Natural Breasts, Beauty
Description: "I feel like I'm naked without my red lipstick," says tall and gorgeous Viola Bailey, shaking her mane of caramel-brunette hair. We point out that she looks naked, for real, as she slips off her black lingerie to reveal large, natural breasts and a shaved pussy. In response, she shrugs, hitches up her knee-high socks, then continues to fix her makeup. As we watch her slick on her scarlet lipstick, it's like somebody flipped a switch. She was already sexy, for sure, but as she pouts into the mirror, there's a sudden spark of lust in her brown eyes. She twists up the red lipstick bullet and sucks on it. Then, after jamming the cap back on the tube, she uses the entire thing like a dildo, pumping it in and out her creaming snatch. At first glance, it may not seem big enough to satisfy but, as she stirs and grinds it, fingertips flitting over her clit, she begins to cum. It's a slow build-up but, suddenly, her entire body is shaking. Then, as her orgasm fades, she sits back, the hunger replaced by a dreamy look as she licks the lipstick tube clean of her cream and caresses her magnificent rack...

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Hot 1 Karol Lilien

Hot 1 Karol Lilien

JPG - 790x525 - 83 pics - 70 Mb

Photo actress: Karol Lilien
Tags: Hot, Shaved, Lingerie, Erect Nipples, Dildo, Trimmed, Natural Breasts
Description: With her pale-blue eyes and platinum-blonde hair, Karol Lilien looks every inch the ice maiden - but sometimes even this stunning Czech loses her cool in the heat. As she chills out in front of her powerful fan, she pops her perfect, natural breasts out the top of her bodystocking - then splays her thighs wide to feel the cool breeze blow over her shaved pussy through the split crotch. She grabs an ice cube, sucking on it, and doesn't even try to resist the temptation to glide it over her globes, circling her nipples until they stand up stiff. Her slit and butt-crack get the same treatment, with the ice melting against her hot skin, water trickling down from her asshole to tantalize her swollen clit. With heat now radiating out from deep inside of her, she grabs her elegant glass dildo, teasing her slit with its crystal contours then plunging it in deep. Sweating and writhing on her leather couch, Karol churns her snatch into a white-hot frenzy, face twisted in a scream of ecstasy as she cums. Soon, however, she is back to her beautiful, icy self, with just the ghost of a smile to betray her appetite for pleasure. Then, as she calmly takes another ice cube, it becomes a wide, lustful grin...

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Big Black Surprise Victoria Puppy

Big Black Surprise Victoria Puppy

JPG - 790x525 - 83 pics - 102 Mb

Photo actress: Victoria Puppy
Tags: Stockings, Shaved, Lingerie, Panties, Erect Nipples, Dildo, Upskirt
Description: Horny Victoria Puppy loves a mystery, so when she is challenged to complete a sexy scavenger hunt, how can she resist? She soon tracks down the star prize at the top of a staircase and is ecstatic to open the box and find a genuine treasure: an enormous black dildo. Of course, the blonde Czech honey can't wait to test it out right here and now - and, as a fearless exhibitionist, she kind of hopes she'll get caught in the act. Unfortunately, no voyeur happens by as she strips off her coat to reveal a hot-pink bustier, stockings and minuscule lace thong. Soon, she loses her lingerie, too, exposing her small, perfect breasts and pouting shaved pussy. As she wraps her hands around the huge toy, testing the girth, she feels a little nervous - is it too big for her tight snatch? She fingers her clit to get her juices flowing, then drools over the head, her mouth stretching around it as she treats herself to a suck. She clamps it in between her thighs, sawing it in and out to build up friction. She could just cum this way. But this girl never backs down from a challenge. As she hears footsteps on the stairs she jams it deep inside of her pussy, body bucking and quivering as her orgasm hits in waves. Does anyone see her? She can't be sure. She's cumming so hard she's oblivious to everything - and everyone - around her...

BooMPooL

Registered Member
Red Hot Leona Mia

Red Hot Leona Mia

JPG - 790x525 - 126 pics - 197 Mb

Photo actress: Leona Mia
Tags: Slim, Puffy Nipples, Beautiful Feet, Fingering, Masturbation, Tan Lines, Shaved Pussy
Description: Gorgeous Russian babe Leona Mia is irresistible in sexy red lingerie. With her long, dark hair cascading down her back, she lies on her bed, slides the panties off, and tugs on an ass cheek to expose her tight asshole, and delicious shaved pussy. She sucks on a finger and drives it deep inside her pussy, making her arousal level rise through the roof. Once naked she crawls and rolls around on the bed, caressing her perfect body and frigging her hot, wet pussy.

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!