• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Dominant Divas: Exploring the World of Femdom and Humiliation

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 432

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:03:52
Size: 106.84 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 485

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Duration: 00:07:22
Size: 545.3 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 529

Duration: 00:10:48
Size: 802.91 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 578

Duration: 00:04:03
Size: 112.82 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 220

Duration: 00:12:24
Size: 337.57 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 058

Duration: 00:03:16
Size: 91.04 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 575

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:08
Size: 91.04 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 130

Resolution: 720x1280
Duration: 00:07:50
Size: 101.9 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 290

Duration: 00:08:33
Size: 235.55 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 360

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:08:48
Size: 245.86 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 434

Resolution: 2320x1080
Duration: 00:10:05
Size: 335.77 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 486

Duration: 00:12:20
Size: 917.59 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 531

Duration: 00:07:43
Size: 215.14 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 579

Duration: 00:12:35
Size: 202.92 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 007

Duration: 00:03:26
Size: 95.98 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 062

Duration: 00:06:00
Size: 76.23 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 134

Duration: 00:07:26
Size: 205.11 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 224

Duration: 00:04:45
Size: 131.43 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 291

Duration: 00:16:25
Size: 211.24 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

zunidog

Forum Lord
Mistress Courtney 362

Duration: 00:09:41
Size: 269.39 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!