• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Dad & Daughter(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
AVANICKS - CUM ON MY FACE DADDY

You come home from work and I'm in the kitchen tidying things up as I usually do. I guess your really horny after a long day and need to grab me and shove your tongue down my throat, hey I don't mind! We make out and you grab my big tits that have fallen out of my shirt, I wasn't even wearing a bra. We fuck doggy with my leg up on the countertop, it feels so damn good. You face fuck me hard making gag on your cock. You put your man milk all over my face, eyes, mouth, even hair..it's everywhere. I show off my glazed face glistening in the overhead light.

Tits Sucking, Standing Doggy, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Gagging, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial

File Size :1.49 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 AVI
Duration :00:11:55

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f97adfdb22a63/AVANICKS___CUM_ON_MY_FACE_DADDY.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Dollidoll - Suck And Fuck With Daddi

Daddi spanks & slaps me before face fucking me. After I'm covered in my spit we fuck in a few different positions then Daddi cums on my beat booty

Slapping her tits/pussy/face/legs, pussy rubbing and fingering, blowjob, facefuck, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, reverse missionary, missionary, cumshot on ass

File Size :1.98 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:13:51

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1e6aad35017c9/dollidoll_suck_and_fuck_with_daddi.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Davina Davis - 'Daddy Gets The Best Gift Ever' (1080p)

Ugh. I am SOOOO disappointed with Amazon. They are ALWAYS delivering my packages late. I made sure to order my daddy's gift extra early this year, so that he would have something special to open on Fathers Day. Daddy has given me EVERYTHING I wanted this year, so Its only fair to return the favor... Right? I planned on making this the best day ever! BUUUTTTTTTT, Fathers day is today and my package still isn't in! What am I going to do???? I don't want Daddy to be disappointed in me, especially after everything he's done for me. I didn't have time to go to the store, so I began thinking of what I could possibly do to make daddy feel extra special today. Suddenly It hit me! I knew just what to give Daddy to make him feel loved ;) And I know he's going to enjoy it! I put on a sexy outfit and when daddy got home I started dancing in front of him, and teasing him. He couldn't' resist watching me. I know just what daddy likes, thanks to mommy. I started unzipping his pants, and told him that I was going to give him the best Fathers Day gift ever! He said it was wrong, but he didn't refuse my mouth as I started sucking on his huge cock. Mhmmmmmm I sucked Daddy sooo good and took his cock deep down my throat. He was loving it! I wanted to please him even more, so I told daddy to fuck me. I spread my tight little pussy and let him fill me up with his Nice big cock. It felt so good, I thought I was the one getting a present! After daddy was done fucking my, I got on my knees and started sucking him again. I could feel him throbbing as he pulled his cock out and suddenly came all over me! As I sat there playing with his cum, I knew daddy would never forget this Fathers Day gift. Maybe next year I'll give him a double BJ;)

Sex acts: hj, bj, reverse cowgirl, cum on tits

Dad,Daughter,Daddy,Father,Incest,Family

File Size :1001 MB
Duration :00:13:43

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/fb3cc8b454024...-__Daddy_Gets_The_Best_Gift_Ever___1080p_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Chloe Cherry, Sophia Lux (Fathers Day Seduction - 07.06.2019)

Chloe Cherry and Sophia Lux teamed up to seduce their stepdad Charles Dera for Father's Day. Chloe starts the party by masturbating loudly in her room with a big fat dildo shoved balls deep in her hairy pussy. When Charles finally goes to see what the commotion is, he reprimands Chloe for being immodest. Chloe has her daddy right where she wants him, so she pulls out a Father's Day card to butter Charles up and then goes in for a hug where she feels that his dick is nice and hard. Charles doesn't like Chloe making a move on him so he bends her over and spanks her.

The commotion draws Sophia's attention. She's jealous of Chloe and doesn't want to be left out of the fun, so she masturbates loudly while having phone sex in the living room to entice her dad to spank her, too. Charles delivers on Sophia's wished-for spanking and then grounds his stepdaughter. She and Chloe join forces at that point to make a plan that will get the D for both of them. They wait until Charles is taking a nap on the couch, then lift up the blanket he's sleeping under so they can start sucking and fondling Charles's dick. When Charles wakes up, he tells the girls that if they want to behave like nasty little sluts then he'll treat them that way!

Once they've been told to peel off their clothes, Chloe and Sophia obey daddy and line up side by side on the couch so he can fuck them both doggy style. Then they roll over so Charles can bang Sophia while Chloe masturbates beside her sister. The girls take turns riding their dad, first in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. Then they finish Charles off with a dual blowjob that leaves them both happily licking the results of a BJ well sucked off their facees.

Tags: blowjob clit.rubbing cowgirl cum.in.mouth cumshot doggy.style handjob vaginal.sex threesome reverse.cowgirl spanking missionary masturbation toys female.completion incest

File Size :194 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
Duration :00:30:59

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/201660bf0e616...s_Day_Seduction_-_07.06.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Gabbie Carter In Her First Ever POV - "Newcomer of the Year"

Gaby wants dad's car so much that she tries to seduce him into giving it to her by uncovering her captivating tits. Although he still hesitates, Gabbie reminds that mom isn't around. Dad can't help himself any longer: he then fucks her hard and wants her so much that he can't stop after his cumshot!

Sex acts and Tags: blowjob, doggy, cowgirl, hardcore, missionary, reverse cowgirl, natural tits, big tits, hd, blonde, smooth shaved pussy, straight, handjob, 1on1, masturbation, teen, 720p, tattoo, lingerie, sideways, 60 fps, incest roleplay, on couch, american, h 265, blue eyes, cum on pussy, father daughter, re encoded, multiple cumshots, mkv, fucking after cumshot, mostly pov, gabbie carter, spankmonster.com, pov blowjob, pov doggy, pov cowgirl, pov missionary, pov handjob, pov sideways

File Size :1.29 GB
Duration :00:42:50

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8e11400695865...wcomer_of_the_Year___720p_-_60FPS_-_h265_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Valentina Jewels in My Horny Daughter - Mom is Curious

Valentina is dying for a new car! Unfortunately, she doesn't have the money to buy one. She begs her daddy to buy her a car but he says no! She starts to rub her big tits on his shoulder. "That isn't going to make me buy you a car!" he exclaims. "Then what will convince you??" she asks. She offers to suck his dick, but he tells her that her mom is in the shower and will be out any minute! Valentina ducks her head down under the kitchen counter and pulls her dad's cock out of his shorts. She starts to secretly suck his dick, while her mother walks in to the kitchen! She keeps complaining to Luke about how loud the plumbing is, because she doesn't realize that those loud sucking noises are coming from her daughters mouth! When Cory goes off to the gym, Valentina jumps up so her daddy can fuck her pussy next. "I can't wait to drive my brand new Mercedes!" she moans, while he fucks her from behind. He flips her over on the chair so he can fuck her in the missionary position next. "Tell me that you'll get me the new car, otherwise I'm going to tell mommy right now!" she tells him. He continues to fuck her pussy until he cums deep inside of her. "Now lets go get you that car!" he says...

File Size :809 MB
Duration :00:13:42

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d4d888085606f/ValentinaJewels_MyHornyDaughter_MomisCurious_BB_1080.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Jeni Angel - Father & Daughter's New Arrangement

Jeni moves in with her dad after getting into trouble at her mom's house. She soon realizes it's much easier to get her dad to let her do anything she wants....

Sex Acts/Tags: family therapy, jeni angel, father daughter, incest, taboo, blowjob, missionary, standing doggy, cowgirl, doggy style, facial

File Size :2.20 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:39:10

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0132762e3f371..._Father___Daughter_s_New_Arrangement_720p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Lexi Lore - Daddys Special Hug

A sweet teen girl, Katie (Lexi Lore), is sitting on the couch, gazing off and in her own little world. Meanwhile, her step-father, Michael (Derrick Pierce), is at the front door talking to a neighbor. It's Katie's 18th birthday today, so the neighbor brought over some cupcakes! Can he give them to her? Michael tenses but plays it cool, telling the neighbor that she's not feeling so well today, so... The neighbor hands over the cupcakes and marvels over what a good step-father he is, but doesn't push the issue any further before taking his leave. Now when Michael returns to Katie, who obediently and sensually licks the icing he scooped off the cupcake from his finger, it seems like he's anything but a good step-father. When they're alone in Katie's bedroom shortly after, Katie expresses that she wishes her mother was there to share the special day with. Michael tenses again, saying he wishes her mother was there, too. She was a wonderful woman and he misses her, but... now he has Katie, who has grown up to be a perfect, beautiful young woman. She's finally ready for his special hug. Katie, too innocent and trusting of Michael, fails to catch onto the hungry, sexual energy directed towards her. She asks about the special hug and is told that it requires them to be naked, which she doesn't question since she'd been conditioned all her life for this moment. She's more curious than anything, especially once they undress and she sees Michael's cock for the first time. It's all new to her, but Michael's praise and affection is everything to Katie, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to earn his love.

Tags: pussy fingering, fingering, cunnilingus, male on female cunnilingus, pussy licking, pussy to mouth, deepthroat, step blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, sideways, cum on pussy

File Size :328 MB
Duration :00:53:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c79deab990f0a...dys_Special_Hug_-_02.04.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Angel Ryder (Stepdaughter Tighty Whitey Twat - 23.06.2019)

I tried to get my stepdad a good gift for Fathers Day, but I kind of screwed it up by getting him a pair of tighty whiteys. Good thing I know just how to make it up to him...

Tags: cunnilingus, deepthroat, blowjob, titfuck, vaginal sex, doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cumshot, cum on tits

File Size :386 MB
Duration :00:54:16

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/28a6e7a1a160a...hty_Whitey_Twat_-_23.06.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Gia Derza - Stepdaughter Dick Dancing Lessons

I have been thinking about getting into dance for a long time, but the only way that is going to happen is if I get my stepdaddy to pay for it. Maybe if I play with him a little, he will cum around...

Tags: spooning vaginal.sex tease reverse.cowgirl blowjob booty.shaking facial doggy.style cowgirl cunnilingus cumshot missionary

File Size :383 MB
Duration :00:53:15

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/134354ddbe600...Dancing_Lessons_-_09.06.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Daddy's bathroom blowjob

Angel is in the bathroom getting ready for a fun night out when her father, John, comes up and says hello with a passionate kiss. Angel smiles and John embraces her sexy slender body and she pulls out his hard cock. John can't wait any longer and slowly starts pulling down Angels shirt and she pulls off her black lacy bra exposing her soft perky breasts. Angel sits down and starts sucking on her daddy's big cock filling her mouth as she gently fondles his balls. John loves looking down at his sexy daughter sucking away and taking it deep. Bringing John to orgasm Angel swallows every last bit of her daddy's cum so there is no evidence.

Sex Acts: blowjob only, no visible cumshot, he supposedly came in her mouth

File Size :320 MB
Duration :00:07:53

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b14f9477f7cdd/Daddy_s_bathroom_blowjob.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Aspen Ora - Can we compromise

Aspen wants to go to the mall tonight with some friends. Did she get all the yard work or her chores done? NOPE. She needs to do work in order to do fun things.
She wants to compromise with her Daddy. He wants her to find something to do in the house that will let her out. She starts to rub his leg, undoing his belt and searching for his huge cock. He is a little hesitant, maybe theres something else she canbut its too late, his cock is already at the back of her throat as she sucks him off.
They kiss passionately as he strips her down and devours her pussy until she cums, her fingers running through his hair. His cock throbbing and aching he shoves it deep into his daughters pussy, fucking her hard and fast as she rubs her clit.
He sits up on the couch and she rides him cowgirl as they kiss, her ass meeting his thighs hard. He stands up and fucks her while he holds her in the air.
Back on the couch she sticks her ass out and her kisses and licks her holes before shoving his cock back into that tight, young pussy.
Her daddy is going to cum hard as he launches a load deep into her fertile cunt. They both shake with pleasure and now Aspen has second thoughts about going to the mall!

Sex Acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, clit rubbing, cowgirl, stand and carry, doggy, no visible cumshot, he supposedly came in her pussy

File Size :222 MB
Duration :00:11:54

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/423af8e78dd88/Can_we_compromise.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Hug your daddy [1080p]

Angel is peacefully sleeping in her bed when her dad walks into her bedroom to check on her. But when daddy finds out his lil Angel is hard he decides to have some fun with her before she wakes up. Daddy slowly undresses Angel and then licks her ass hole before entering his huge cock into her tight little pussy. Daddy fucks his little Angel good and comes in her pussy. He quickly dresses Angel before she can wake up and ask whats going on.

Sex Acts: rimming, cunnilingus, sex while sleeping, sideways, prone bone, no visible cumshot, he supposedly came in her pussy

File Size :311 MB
Duration :00:15:09

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a69bef1111c0f/Hug_your_daddy__1080p_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Moka Mora - Daughter's sex punishment [1080p]

Moka didn't do her chores, now it's time for her sex punishment. Daddy begins by feeling her up and down in her sexy school uniform, feeling her perky breasts and kissing down to the soles of her boots. Daddy takes his little girls punishment seriously and methodically interacts with all of his ladies bits and limbs. He strips her feet nibbling her succulent toes, and removes her pants and blouse. She knows the punishment is serious when he unsnaps her bra and tosses it to the floor before sucking on her quivering nipples. He eats her pussy while she stands before laying her back on the couch, attacking her feet with his tongue again. He can't get enough of her feet. He pulls out his cock and uses her feet to rub his cock to a hard mass. Licking her pussy again, her sweet taste lingering on his tongue, he pushes his cock into her and begins fucking her, all the while keeping her feet close. He sucks her toes while making her suck his cock, she knows she's been a bad girl, she hates her punishment. Eating her ass, he props her on elbows and knees. Keeping her feet on him at all times, loving her precious feet. His balls tighten as his cock spews forth his seed on her face in final retribution. Her punishment complete, and lesson learned.

Sex Acts: toe sucking, footjob, titsucking, pussy fingering, cunnilingus, blowjob, sideways, doggy, facial

File Size :634 MB
Duration :00:19:34

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4d2d7437287cd/Daughter_s_sex_punishment__1080p_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Aspen Ora - The birds and the bees

Daddy is tucking Aspen into bed and asks him to tell her a story. He spins a yarn about a special bear, that happened to be pink. The bear was running through the forest and he came across a tall, dark-haired, beautiful woman.
He describes the woman, who looks a lot like Aspen; very pretty!
Daddy decides it is time to talk about life, as well as the bird and the bees. No more silly stories!
Aspen likes boys a lot, and Daddy wants her to keep her body separate. He says that she should just give them blowjobs instead. But shes never given ANYONE a blowjob!
Well, this is a perfect opportunity for Daddy to lay down and pull out his cock. He teaches Aspen how to suck cock perfectly until he cums hard in her mouth. A very delicious bedtime story!

Sex Acts: blowjob only, female completion, cumshot in the air

File Size :188 MB
Duration :00:10:46

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5c133d7936dfc/birds_and_the_bees.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Blackmailing Daddy

I know you've been looking at my tiny little teen body, my little tits, my big round ass. I want you to fuck me daddy and you're going to do it or I'm going to tell mommy. I make you nice and hard by showing you my little titties and start sucking your hard cock, now I got you and I'm going to ride your fat daddy cock. I want you to cum all in me daddy! You cum in me and I show you it dumping out!

File Size :209 MB
Duration :00:11:37

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a835623992c69/MillieKnoxx_-_Blackmailing_Daddy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Kali Roses - Stepdaughter Pussy Persuasion

Whenever I need anything from my stepdad, all I have to do is show him a little bit of my tight little pussy and I can get whatever I want. I guess I know exactly how to get him to let me borrow the car today?

Kali sucks cock and gets her shaved pussy licked. She is fucked in doggy, missionary, cowgirl & sideways. Scene ends with facial.

File Size :333 MB
Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
Duration :00:40:53

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1a69110bfd266/Kali_Roses_-_Stepdaughter_Pussy_Persuasion_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Lexi Lore - Daddys Special Hug

BITTER STEP-DAD CONDITIONS INNOCENT TEEN DAUGHTER TO BE HIS SEX TOY

A sweet teen girl, Katie (Lexi Lore), is sitting on the couch, gazing off and in her own little world. Meanwhile, her step-father, Michael (Derrick Pierce), is at the front door talking to a neighbor. It's Katie's 18th birthday today, so the neighbor brought over some cupcakes! Can he give them to her? Michael tenses but plays it cool, telling the neighbor that she's not feeling so well today, so... The neighbor hands over the cupcakes and marvels over what a good step-father he is, but doesn't push the issue any further before taking his leave. Now when Michael returns to Katie, who obediently and sensually licks the icing he scooped off the cupcake from his finger, it seems like he's anything but a good step-father. When they're alone in Katie's bedroom shortly after, Katie expresses that she wishes her mother was there to share the special day with. Michael tenses again, saying he wishes her mother was there, too. She was a wonderful woman and he misses her, but... now he has Katie, who has grown up to be a perfect, beautiful young woman. She's finally ready for his special hug. Katie, too innocent and trusting of Michael, fails to catch onto the hungry, sexual energy directed towards her. She asks about the special hug and is told that it requires them to be naked, which she doesn't question since she'd been conditioned all her life for this moment. She's more curious than anything, especially once they undress and she sees Michael's cock for the first time. It's all new to her, but Michael's praise and affection is everything to Katie, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to earn his love.

Tags: pussy fingering, fingering, cunnilingus, male on female cunnilingus, pussy licking, pussy to mouth, deepthroat, step blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, sideways, cum on pussy

File Size :335 MB
Duration :00:09:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/001e24f9ac45f/wearing_daddys_clothes__1080p_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Riley Reid

I honestly never thought that my daddy would be the one to teach me how to do anal but at the same time it makes total sense. I trust him the most and I know that he loves me more than anything, so who else could I trust more? Plus my daddy is the best, I would do anything for him.

Sex Acts: 1on1, incest-roleplay, dirty talk, masturbation, pussy rubbing, phone sex, kissing, tit sucking, blowjob, deepthroat, cunnilingus, rimming, anal fingering, pussy fingering, finger sucking, squirting, clit rubbing, sideways, anal sideways, spanking, anal doggy, anal reverse cowgirl, ass to mouth, ball sucking, anal missionary, anal spooning, squirt drinking, reverse cowgirl, finger banging, cumshot, open mouth facial.

File Size :1.18 GB
Duration :00:43:39

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/61dd739466309/Riley_Reid_.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!