• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Dad & Daughter(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Rodney, Casey Calvert - Dad's Dirty Dreams

Cute little Casey Calvert needs a ride from dad to her job interview. She's in for a shock when she shows up at Rodney's house and he's asleep with his dick in his hand. But she remembers her mom saying what a good pussy licker he is. So she decides to plant her her tight little twat right on top of his face. He wakes up to the taste of Casey's sweet delicious pussy on his tongue. He's resistant at first but Casey wants more tongue action so he keeps going. It doesn't take long for Rodney to slide his cock into her dripping wet hole. He pounds her pussy good and hard then goes back to licking both her pussy and her ass. He slides his cock back in then does her doggy style. Later, it's her turn to do some licking as she slurps and slobbers at his big schlong. Excitedly, she gives her dad both a blow and a rim job. Rodney coats her tongue and face in loads of hot, sticky jizz before they head off to that job interview.

File Size :1.14 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:45:07

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/c88023a1b16c6/Dads_Dirty_Dreams.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Rodney, Vanity Faire - No More Awkward Sex

Since Vanity Faire had sex with her dad Rodney months ago, things have been really awkward between them lately. But she's recently broken up with her boyfriend and she just wants to make things right again with daddy. She calls Rodney over to her place to talk but before long she's got his cock in her mouth. She chows down on his meat stick then licks his balls and ass. Of course, Rodney is happy to lick her pussy and ass in return. Her hot body twitches as Rodney's tongue goes to work on her tight twat. Then rodney straddles her face and shoves his swollen rod back down her waiting throat. He pumps away furiously until he splurtz a huge sticky load in her mouth and all over her pouty llips.

File Size :924 MB
Duration :00:35:40

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/8ef4a3c1f7ac5/No_More_Awkward_Sex.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Lexi Sample The Forever Bond

Brad is worried about his daughter, Lexi, who only seems to be concerned about video games and to have fun. To keep the two bonded, Brad suggests they try an old family tradition, where he cums inside her, so she'll never forget about him. Lexi starts their fling by sucking Brad off, but shortly after, she wants to go through with the tradition the right way.

File Size :1.77 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:42:37

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/68487696f436e/Lexi_Sample_The_Forever_Bond.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Hazel Moore - Making Up For Lost Time

Suzie (Hazel Moore) is relaxing in her room when her parent, Alice (Jamie Michelle), comes into the room to talk to her. Alice explains that she will be going on a work retreat for two weeks, so she would like Suzie to stay with Kevin (John Strong), Alice's ex-husband and Suzie's father. Suzie is very understanding but also a bit nervous since she hasn't seen her father in a while, and wonders if he's going to be okay with having her around. Alice assures her that Kevin is very happy with the idea of Suzie staying at his place - Alice and Kevin's divorce was because of their incompatible personalities, and nothing to do with Suzie. Alice is sure they'll both have a good time.

A few days later, Kevin opens his front door for Suzie. They're both a bit awkward but also warm as they greet each other, and he takes her suitcase and invites her in. He tells her to make herself comfortable, and he'll take care of EVERYTHING. As Suzie walks past Kevin, he hungrily looks her up and down, but she doesn't notice.

A couple of days later, Suzie is relaxing on the couch when Kevin enters the room with two boutique bags. He apologizes, saying that he accidentally ruined all her clothes in the wash because he used too much bleach, BUT he bought a bunch of new clothes to make it up to her. Suzie sees that the new garments are very revealing, and hesitantly says those kinds of clothes aren't... really her style. Kevin acts bashful, apologizing and claiming that he asked the store clerk what girls her age might wear, and this is what she showed him. This makes Suzie feel bad for him, so she assures him it's the thought that counts, and tries on some of the clothes. Kevin praises how she looks in the new outfit, giving her a confidence boost. She says that maybe this kind of style isn't so bad after all. Kevin grins lustily, although Suzie doesn't notice.

Later that day, Kevin and Suzie decide to watch a movie together, but Suzie is surprised when Kevin suggests that she can sit on his lap. Suzie asks if she's a little old for that. Kevin looks crestfallen, saying he supposes she's right. It's just that he's missed out on so many special moments with her, and wanted to make up for lost time. Feeling bad for him, Suzie agrees to sit on his lap, not realizing that this is all part of his plan...

Includes: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Daughter, doggy style, kissing, dad, pussy eating

File Size :1.14 GB
Duration :00:43:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/dab16abc0ee7f...king_Up_For_Lost_Time__08.11.2022__1080p_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Innovative Massage Techniques - Jade Kimiko

Jade has to give a family member a massage as part of her homework assignment. Her dad is down for a hot and warm massage. Jade's massage is so good that it causes her dad Peter to get aroused. Peter wants to end the massage right away. Mom might be home soon and she can't find out. Jade explains that it's very normal and that she's willing to give him a happy ending. it will be all professional and mom will not find out. Jade massages her dads penis by giving slow strokes with her pussy, she promises she won't put it all the way in. Eventually, she gives in and put it all inside her tight pussy. Dad fucks her on all positions and busts hot cum all over her face.

Sex acts: handjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, blowjob, sideways, doggy, facial

File Size :2.00 GB
Duration :00:47:24

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/dac67560851c6/Innovative_Massage_Techniques_-_Jade_Kimiko.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Blair Lennox - Creamy Cum And Cuck JOI for Daddy

You've always known I have an insatiable need to be fucked and filled and you just can't fulfill me on your own, so you know I have to go out and find more guys to fuck me, and just the thought of it turns you on. You wish you could watch me and my tiny holes get fucked by other guy's big dicks since you know how happy it makes me, and you love spoiling your little princess. I tell you about my escapades after going out to the clubs one night, and I can see that it turns you on to hear about it so I beg you to take out your cock and stroke it for me, until I tell you to cum. It doesn't take long to convince you so I get started making myself cum, showing off my cute little holes while I finger fuck myself, talking all about how much of a dirty cum slut I am and how I want you to stroke thinking about my tight holes getting stretched and filled by other men. You know that no matter how many guys I let fuck me, I'm still your good little girl.

File Size :2.09 GB
Duration :00:14:52

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/06dce6a07a86f/Blair_Lennox_-_Creamy_Cum_And_Cuck_JOI_for_Step-Daddy.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Summer Vixen - He Gets Dibs [10.11.22 1080p]

Charles is obsessed with his daughter Summer, so when he catches her in a lie about who she's hanging out with, he decides to take her phone and have a serious talk with her. Turns out Summer just wants to experience a date with a man, so Charles decides to show her what it feels like to have a real man. like him!

File Size :1.38 GB
Duration :00:43:21

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/7223a13bc4831/familystrokes_summer_vixen_full_hi_1080hd.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Corra Cox And Nova Vixen - A Bet Is A Bet 1080p

"You guys are so weird!"

Grown men watching sports tend to be that way, Corra.

Regardless you and your friend Nova are bored by your father's football game on TV.

Seeking relief from the boredom you two girls head to your bedroom.

Once there you do what any normal friends do....lesbian sex.

Nova will begin to eat your pussy while downstairs the game rolls on.

Damon and Danny have a small wager riding on the game.

With the score tied at halftime they decide to up the wager.

Whoever's team wins gets to fuck the other's wife and daughter.

Danny's team wins.

Damon pays out the cash he owes and thinks that he and Danny are squared away.

Danny however wants the rewards of his side bet.

Damon is doubtful about the the daughter but Danny persuades him to at least try.

As the two fathers go upstairs they find Corra and Nova engaged in cunnilingus.

Now all bets are settled as they engage in the following: blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl,
doggy style, and missionary sex.

Both daughters switch and fuck their own dads and both receive a facial
and are sworn to secrecy.

Usually I just order a pizza when I'm watching football.

File Size :1.43 GB
Duration :00:40:23

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/342388d9b5e87...Cox_And_Nova_Vixen_-_A_Bet_Is_A_Bet_1080p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Kiittenymph - Daddy Shares His Petite Anal Whore

You're daddy's best friend so, why wouldn't he want you to use my pretty little butthole? I heard you have a huge cock so I start by training my tight ass until it's ready to be used by you. I can't help but, squeal as you fuck my oily ass faster faster till you fill me with your sticky load.

File Size :2.33 GB
Duration :00:19:42

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a637a2e6e2568/Kiittenymph_-_Daddy_Shares_His_Petite_Anal_Whore.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Samantha Black takes dads cum in her teen pussy when mom is at work

When Samantha's dad notices his daughter has pierced nipples through her shirt he takes a shot and asks her to show him. She says yes, and soon after that they are naked on the bed. Once his cock is in her mouth, and and he makes her cum with his tounge several times it is clear they are going to be fucking whenever her mom is at work from now on. In the end he cums deep in her perfect tight little 18 year old pussy even though she isn't on birth control. They will have to get the morning after pill for now.

File Size :2.66 GB
Duration :00:45:40

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/eb61925b15472/TeenyTaboo.22.11.06.Samantha.Black.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Hazel Heart & Jade Jones - Vacation Anal Training 1080p

Family vacation with your daughter and her girlfriend get's very interesting when you accidently discover they want to experiment with anal sex but they need to find a guy.

Sex Acts: cunnilingus, blowjob, rimming, cowgirl, anal missionary, missionary, anal doggy, cumshot, cum in mouth, cum swapping

File Size :1.32 GB
Duration :00:39:20

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/b0da979de626e...Jade_Jones_-_Vacation_Anal_Training_1080p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Josephine Jackson, Sofi Smile - Parents Are The Best Teachers

Young Sofi Smile wakes up late one night to strange sounds coming from her parents' bedroom. Putting her ear to the door she could hear them having sex. The moaning and pounding made Sofi's pussy wet. Ever since her mother married her father she had been fantasizing about him and wondered what his cock was like. If mother's cries were any indication, his cock and his skills must be top-notch. The next morning Sofi waits until mother has gone shopping and sneaks into father's room. He is asleep so she peeks under the covers to find his big cock hard. Sofi can't resist and puts it into her mouth. When father wakes up, he tries to resist, but her wet mouth is just too intoxicating and he lets her continue. He makes her promise not to tell mother and then peels off daughter's panties and slides her tight, wet pussy over his big cock. It is even better than Sofi had imagined, hitting all of her spots and making her want to cum over and over. Just when they are both about to burst, they hear mother downstairs and Sofi has to hide under the covers. Downstairs, Josephine Jackson is starting to cook breakfast for her family. Her hunky son watches her and cannot help but stare at her full, luscious breasts. She notices the bulge in son's pants and decides that teasing him won't hurt anything. Thinking he will get shy and leave she opens her top and watches him stare at her cleavage. Son is not getting shy and when she takes her tits out, he grabs them with both hands. His strong young hands feel good and mom is overcome with the urge to suck his cock. It grows even harder in her mouth and she starts to ride him. Just as things are heating up, they hear his father coming downstairs and scramble to get dressed. Frustrated Josephine's son seeks release elsewhere and enlists the help of sister's panties to get the job done. He has a pair wrapped around his cock when Sofi comes home from school. Disturbed she considers telling her parents what she caught him doing, but decides instead to put his hard cock to better use inside of her still horny pussy. As before, she gets right on the edge of cumming when mother comes home. This time she doesn't stop and mom witnesses Sofi screaming in orgasm atop brother. Shocked, but turned on Josephine decides that she should join daughter and finally get to cum herself. Both mother and daughter enjoy his hard cock with Josephine giving Sofi some tips on how to properly deep through a dick. Taking over and getting on top, Josephine bounces her tits in his face and is again on the verge of an orgasm when her husband comes home. The sight of his wife fucking son while daughter rubs her pussy is just too much. At first, he wants them to explain themselves, but Sofi wants some more of daddy's dick so he just joins the fun. Fucking side by side with son, he unloads all over his busty wife and pretty young daughter. This horny family just got a lot closer.

File Size :669 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
Duration :00:59:05

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https:///file/f37be386c3778/_Virtua...hers__VR_Re-encode_to_normal___720p_x265_.mkv

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Leana Lovings - Lets Play A Game Dad

Mark Wood can't get enough of checking out his daughter, Leana Lovings. Leana is also pretty into her dad. When Leana wanders out of her room wearing the least possible clothing because the house is too warm, Mark gets an eyeful. Mark confirms that the AC is broken, so Leana takes a seat with him on the couch in what she claims is the coolest spot in the house.

Leana is willing to let it ride, but Mark makes a comment about her shorts being a little bit skimpy. Leana counters back by telling her daddy that she's bored and she wants to do something a little adult if he gets her drift. Mark already has chub for his hot daughter so it's easy for Leana to crawl up to him and pop that stiffie out for a good blowjob. Mark's feeble protests melt away as Leana makes magic with her hot mouth.

Mark comes back at Leana with a pussy licking that leaves her moaning. Then he pulls her on top to ride his hard dick as he squeezes her lush bottom. A doggy style romp is next up, and then Leana climbs back on top of Mark's fuck stick to bounce away in reverse cowgirl. Her adult fun isn't quite finished. Mark rolls Leana onto her back so he can dive deep into that creamy snatch until his daughter is moaning. With a groan, he gluts her with a creampie, leaving Leana a load of cum to enjoy.

File Size :2.37 GB
Duration :00:30:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/791b2692d73de/mfp.22.11.17.leana.lovings.lets.play.a.game.stepdad.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Dad Does The Sorority Slut - Blake Blossom - 2022-11-11 - 1080p

Tommy comes to visit his daughter at her new sorority house and ends up in a secret encounter with her gorgeous roommate... until he gets caught by his daughter AND his wife!

Sex acts: blowjob, doggy, cunnilingus, cowgirl, sideways, facial

File Size :1.05 GB
Duration :00:28:04

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/dcdb3b8461376/Dilfed_2022-11-11_Blake_Blossom.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Delilah Day Seduces Dad With Cosplay - 2022-11-17 - 1080p

Delilah Day is a naughty daughter that has one thing on her mind - to seduce father Derrick Pierce. By being dressed up in cosplay she gives him the justification that he would only be fucking her character, and that's all the reasoning he needs to do the taboo with the college cutie. Soon he is sucking on her perky small titties, eating out her trimmed pussy, rimming her tight asshole, and pounding her until he cums all over her. It's a Penthouse family affair you don't want to miss.

Sex acts: cunnilingus, blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, cum on pussy

File Size :1.51 GB
Duration :00:26:27

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d8f3456234372/Penthousegold_2022-11-17_Delilah_Day.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
22.11.18 - Molly Little - Smash Me I Can Take It 1080p

I have no doubts that your daddy Danny will accommodate your wishes, Molly.

Especially since you relentlessly egg him on to do just that.

Rubbing his cock through his jeans with your foot and stripping completely naked pushes him over the edge.

Daughter or not, he's gonna smash you.

Danny smashes you in the following ways: blowjob, missionary, doggy style, full nelson,
and reverse cowgirl sex.

He'll cum on your stomach and you promise not to tell your Mom....if he smashes you again.

File Size :899 MB
Duration :00:18:17

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3b8ab56ffb746...lly_Little_-_Smash_Me_I_Can_Take_It_1080p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Eva Red - Daughter gets a fucking lesson

Eva Red relaxes on the couch after night party at home, just enjoying silence and solitude. Suddenly, her dad rushes into the room and starts yelling at her. He does not like it when parties are held in his house, because after them there is a lot of garbage. Sure, Eva Red asks for forgiveness and says she will clean up everything if the dad won't tell her mom anything. But angry dad can't let that situation go simply and teaches sexy Eva Red a good fucking lesson with his big and erected dick.

File Size :2.50 GB
Duration :00:43:07

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ab1a7a38159ed/Old-n-Young.22.11.17.Eva.Red.XXX.1080p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Bratty Little Tease - Sadie Pop - 2022-11-17 - 1080p

Sadie fis a naughty little girl who likes to tease and tempt her dad Miles. One morning he wakes up with her sucking his cock, so he tells her off but she insists that it's ok! Later, Miles finds Sadie's panties and starts looking for her everywhere, only to find her hiding in a small place completely naked, now its time for her to get what she deserves!

Sex acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary, facial

File Size :2.00 GB
Duration :00:48:12

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3002b36bba77c/Teamskeet_2022-11-17_Sadie_Pop.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Tommy King - Pajama Party For Two 720 X 400

Certainly not, Tommy.

Fathers massage their daughters all the time.

Besides, you really need one.

It was a rough trip to the hotel and your back is really killing you.

You're at the hotel because your Mom took off on a trip with her friends.

Daddy thought it would be a good bonding experience if you and him went on your own trip.

So....it's totally not weird.

You'll strip down to your thong and let him give you a nice oil massage.

His phone rings and he has to take the call ending the massage.

The next day you return from being at the pool and you have a sunburn.

You ask dad to put some lotion on your back.

You'll also note he has a boner.

He's so stressed out....work is killing him plus his marriage to your mom is kind of in a precarious state.

You want to help him and do that by giving him a blowjob with an implied oral creampie ending.

The final day of the trip and you two have still not spent anytime together at great length.

Not much of a bonding experience.

Having a heart to heart talk with dad Brad he confesses that he wants to spice things up in the bedroom with your mom.

He's always busy with work so you can see why she's pissed with him.

You learn that he wants to try anal sex with your mom and asks if you could help out.

Again, you think that it's a weird request.

He offers that it could finally be the bonding time you two have been after on this trip.

And then the damned phone rings....Brad ignores it.

It's time for family bonding...and you two bond thusly: blowjob, anal doggy, anal reverse cowgirl,
anal pronebone, and anal cowgirl sex.

Dad Brad gives you a facial and bonding time is over.

File Size :390 MB
Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
Duration :00:47:46

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/7a511f7a5e5c9...mmy_King_-_Pajama_Party_For_Two_720_X_400.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!