• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Cruel women destroy men! Femdom!

Strap on Addicts 6

Strap on Addicts 6

Genre: FemDom, Strap-On
Format: AVI
Continuance: 1 h 7 min
Size:988 MB
Resolution:480 x 720

Screenlist:

Models: Lola, Jessica, Jane, Julia, Trina, Nasty

Pussy Supremacy

Pussy Supremacy

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings
Format: MP4
Continuance: 13 min 46 s
Size:1.15 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920

Screenlist:

Description: AJ Applegate is a very sexual and greedy Mistress who believes her orgasms are the most important thing in a slave's service. She loves locking away a slave's cock while riding his face to orgasm knowing the only pleasure he receives is from licking his Mistress's holes.
Models: AJ Applegate

Young Goddess Kim (Too Hot To Handle JOI

Young Goddess Kim (Too Hot To Handle JOI

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Control, Boot Fetish, Shiny Fetish, High Heels
Continuance: 10 min 23 s
Year: 2021
Size:486 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Kneel before Me and present your cock and balls to Me as My toys to play with! you have been edging all day for Me without release. But before you have My permission to cum, you have to follow My instructions. you'll need a gag, clothespins and some lube... No not the average kind - you'll be using IcyHot as lube! (May be substituted with Deep Heat, Toothpaste, Tiger Balm or even hot sauce). Now that you have it all in front of you, the fun begins. I take you under My complete control and instruct you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock and squeeze your balls. My toys. Feel yourself getting harder, so aroused feeling My control. My dominant beauty teasing you, seducing you, commanding you to torment your hard cock and aching balls for My pleasure! Permission to cum granted, if you follow My instructions.
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Domina Hera (Facesitting And Ballbusting

Domina Hera (Facesitting And Ballbusting

Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Face Sitting, Ballbusting
Continuance: 7 min 45 s
Year: 2018
Size:299 MB

Screenlist:

Description: She sits on his face, not only to take his breath, but also to muffle his screams when she beat his balls with her gloved hand... Then she let him stand up to face her as she starts to kick him many times brutal in the balls! This makes his boner that he got from her facesitting fade away...
Models: Domina Hera

Mistress Mira RUINED PACK

Mistress Mira-RUINED PACK

Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm
Continuance: 53 min 32 s
Year: 2015
Size:825 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280

Screenlist:

Description: MAGYAR MISTRESS MIRA - SENSUAL & PEEVISH HANDS - THE BIG NO TOUCH CUM FOUNTAIN PACK
YOU WILL SING LIKE BIRDS - IN THE GRIP OF THE LAW : EXTREME NO TOUCH CUM FOUNTAIN The interrogation was successful again and this bastard told me a lot of information about his gang ,so now he deserves some reward before goes back to jail! I take a stimulating lubricant and my sexy ltex "handjob" gloves and I give him the most memorable sexual experience in his life! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life! Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don't touch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm is also spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best or cruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time!He almost passes out from cumming and he shoots a really big load on his belly and in my hands.His thick sperm shine on my black gloves and the interrogation is now complete! FEMDOM IN THE GYM - EXTREME NO TOUCH CUMSHOT After I fucked and humiliated my loser slave now I give him a really special and sensual handjob! I'm real Master of handjob because I know all erogenous zone on the penis and stimulation of these men go crazy really easily! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life! Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don't touch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm is also spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best or cruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time! If you want to try also my special handjob technique then write to me a email and come to me for a session! NATURAL BORN WRETCH - SPERM FOUNTAIN AFTER 2 WEEK ORGASM CONTROL!! My dominatrix girlfriend find one of the biggest loser on the Earth and she thought I must see him also.This guy is 23 years old and virgin,he is very low ,his penis is fucking tiny and he has premature ejaculation!! WTF?! This little boy is a natural born sexual wretch and I'm really curious about him!! Now I teach him what orgasm deserves a such fucking loser.HIS LATEST ORGASM WAS BEFORE 2 WEEK !! I jerk his small dick and until he shoots a incredible big load and his cock looks like a sperm fountain! Believe me little boy this is better for you than the sex! NAUGHTY MANIPULATOR - MY SLAVE'S BEST FRIEND : WHAT A ORGASM DESERVES A GOOD CUCKOLD? This was a great afternoon ,I tormented and humiliated my cuckold and his best friend also.My slave husband behaved very well so he deserves some reward.I'm sending my new slave home and I command my cuckold take off his clothers and and lie on the table.I give him a fantastic handjob but when he starts to shoot ,I don't jerk his cock anymore and his lot of cum just flow out from his dick but the HAPPY ENDING IS GUARANTEED TO FAIL ! This is the orgasm what deserve a cuckold! FEMDOM NIGHTMARE ON BUDAPEST- EXTREME HANDJOB EXPERIENCES Now this poor loser will see that I can inflict extreme suffering without pain also because I'm not just a sadistic girl but a kinky sexual beast also.I sit on his fucking face that he can sniff my juicy pussy while I jerk his cock . When he very close to orgasm and his dick extremly hard ,I'm starting to play with his dick but I don't let him to cum! He is suffering like hell while I laugh at him a lot because this is one of my favorite torment method.After some minutes I jerk his dick again but when he starts to cum ,I don't jerk his cock anymore and his lot of cum just flow out from his dick !!

My Caged Cuck

My Caged Cuck

Genre: Femdom POV, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Chastity
Continuance: 10 min 55 s
Size:790 MB

Screenlist:

Description: You have fallen deep into a state of slavery as your life is completely controlled by the young Mistress Emily Willis now. You are kept locked in your cage just like your cock is kept locked away in chastity as your Mistress demands. Not like you have any say in the matter so you better get used to a life filled with locks and cages as that is where you will spend. Mistress Emily is heading out for the evening to go get fucked by lots of big cocks while you remain locked up tight as her good-boy cuckold. She is a very girlty Mistress and just can't get enough dick as she teases you with the thought of being by her side while real men have their way with her. Just because you are in a cage doesn't mean she won't tease the hell out of you and your locked cock making you wish you were worthy enough to fuck her. Luckily you are her favorite cuckold and she is going to grace you with her cum-filled pussy to lick and clean up when she gets home. Isn't that what you have always dreamed of? To be kept in a cage and forced to lick her creampied pussy while your cock remains locked away in chastity?? Of course it girl! Now show your Mistress your sissy pink chastity so she can tease and deny that horny cock of yours...
Models: Emily Willis

Mandy Marx Tender Overnight Sadism

Mandy Marx - Tender Overnight Sadism

Genre: FemDom, Fetish, Handjob, Footjob, Milking
Continuance: 25 min 49 s
Size:624 MB

Screenlist:

Ryan Keely Holiday Tribute: Ryan Keely receives new toy Lance Hart (18 12 2...

Ryan Keely - Holiday Tribute: Ryan Keely receives new toy Lance Hart (18.12.2018)

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Hardcore, PussyEating, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag, Foot Worship, Footjob, FaceSitting, Flogging, Pussy Licking
Continuance: 52 min 20 s
Size:574 MB
Resolution:540 x 960

Screenlist:

Description: Buxom blonde Ryan Keely receives a very special gift from dear friend Mona Wales. She rips open her present to find a very naked and hard Lance Hart awaiting her every order. Lance is eager for the opportunity to serve his new Mistress and is soon put to the test! Ryan squeezes his hard leaking cock and smothers him with her gorgeous tits. She takes him over her knee for an old fashioned spanking and makes him worship her beautiful feet. Lance takes as much of his Mistress' foot in his mouth as he can, lavishing extra attention on her toes. She instructs him on how to eat her pussy and smothers his face under her ass as she rides his tongue to orgasm. Next, Ryan fucks her new slave with a strap-on cock. Lance is a huge cock girl. He loves getting fucked by his Mistress' cock and takes every inch. He greedily sucks her cock clean after. But pleasure isn't the only thing on Ryan's agenda tonight. She flogs Lance and knees him in the balls repeatedly, savoring the sound of his suffering. She rides his cock before commanding him to fuck her just how she likes -- hard and fast! Lance pistons his hips as he struggles to plead his Mistress and to keep from cumming in her tight . After using Lance to cum multiple times, Ryan jacks him off with her toes. Lance doesn't last long, he cums all over his Mistress' feet and then cleans his mess.
Models: Ryan Keely, Lance Hart

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella (Learn To Fear Us Slave

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella (Learn To Fear Us Slave

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Bondage, Pain, Whipping, High Heels
Continuance: 10 min 54 s
Year: 2016
Size:952 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Alternate video formats available by searching title Get this clip for less money by clicking here Learn To Fear Us Slave (1080 HD) This new piece of slave-meat needs to be tenderized. (It is his first trip to Mean Girl Manor!) And he doesn't want to be whipped but he said in his email to us that he "wanted to suffer" for us as much as possible HOWEVER we wanted- and me n Bella were happy to oblige! We decided to use him to "practice our whipping" because we have heard that some of the slaves don't think we are as "brutal" as Cindi, Empress Jenn and Carmela, so the slaves don't fear us as much. Well, we WANT slaves to quiver with fear when WE walk down the halls of Mean Girl Manor too! So this slave has to take our whips- and boy does he SCREAM! LOL! And yeah, we totally BREAK him by the end of this clip as we are BOTH whipping him at the same time! (And laughing our ASSES off at his suffering while we do it btw! LOL!) He starts like literally BEGGING us for "mercy" through his penis-gag toward the end! (Of course we couldn't even hear it for awhile over the cracks of the whips and our own laughter!) We were actually surprised he broke so easily. Especially when he was allowed to look at how beautiful we are while he was being whipped by the other girl! We even let it kiss the bottom of our shoes as "motivation" while it was being whipped...wasn't that nice of us?? -Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella

Violente Soumission (Arschbohrer) (Philippe Lhermite

Violente Soumission (Arschbohrer) (Philippe Lhermite

Genre: Femdom, Stapon, Fisting, Enema
Format: AVI
Continuance: 1 h 29 min
Size:571 MB
Resolution:448 x 640

Screenlist:

HOLLY

HOLLY

Genre: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus
Format: Windows Media
Continuance: 12 min 52 s
Size:262 MB

Screenlist:

Tessa Fantasies Last Orgasm Serum

Tessa Fantasies - Last Orgasm Serum

Genre: Executrix, female domination, FFA, face sitting, handjobs, scissorhold
Continuance: 21 min 1 s
Year: 2019
Size:1.33 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Custom clip.
Tia is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their dth under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive.
Part 1 - Office welcome (in POV from customer perspective)
Tia is sitting behind her desk and welcomes the customer (POV, and we don't hear him). He is supposed to be afraid and Tia starts speaking about general things... Smiling and warm. She picks customer's dossier and starts to read it. Tia nods, she smiles "A nice young guy with dth fetishim... I am your woman". Tia giggles. Tia moves on a professional tone: she is a pro executrix, she knows how to manage his fears... Reading his file, he has requested to be facesit and asphxted. Tia adds she will wear a nice lingerie outfit. They conclude on the service: all his belongings and inheritance for Tia. She provides papers that customer signs and gives back to Tia. She smiles and finishes with a "Please, follow me to the execution room". During this scene, Tia is natural, speaking without taboos about her job and how she enjoys having men' life in her hands.
Part 2 - Tia enthrones her customer (in 3rd person view)
Man is naked in the room, stretched on the bondage bench. (you can use the same bench as last time). Tia enters dressed with lingerie set and a gown/robe on. Customer tells her some compliments. Tia attaches man's wrists and ankles each other with nylons below the bench. Man is attached but can still slide on the table During this bondage part, customer asks some nervous questions/comment some things: "I am eager to give my life to you", "I am just afraid...". Tia continues the bondage and smiles, calming him. She puts her finger on his mouth: "Everything will be fine". She ends up putting a nylon mask on customer (like last time). Once ready, Tia lets her robe drop to the floor and starts a slow handjob until customer gets hard. This was not in the plan but Tia lets customer know that it is just a "farewell gift". She then places herself on him, slides her thong (not taking it off) and rides him. First slow, then faster, then moving only her hips forward and backward... Until she orgasms. She then goes down again and masturbate her customer until he cums. Tia then announces "it is time to sit on you". She smiles and very sensually she sits on her customer's face. Tia lets him breath by standing up from time to time, Tia then also rides his face, She then does a scissorhold, Tia moves back to the original facesitting position.
This time, no more breath for customer. After some time, customer starts to struggle against his bondage. Struggles get harder but he cannot escape and asphxtes under Tia. Tia also plays with her finger, rubbing customer front. She can also be gentle and caress his chest and arms. She smiles and giggles saying some hot and encouraging words: "Yes my dear... d for me... Let me feel your last breath... Don't make so much noise... I'm gonna smother you to dth... Shhhh...". Customers gets finally still after a long struggle... then spasms 2 or 3 times and ds. Tia maintains a strong facesitting even if customer struggles and make asphx noises... Tia then stands up, check his pulse and leaves the room smiling.
Models: Tia

Strap On Addicts 4 (No Data, Devil's Films)

Strap On Addicts 4 (No Data, Devil's Films)

Genre: Gonzo, Anal, Bi-Sexual, FemDom, StrapOn, Pegging
Format: Windows Media
Continuance: 27 min 22 s
Year: 2007
Size:419 MB
Resolution:400 x 720

Screenlist:

Models: Kitty, India Summer, Regan Reese, Allison Pierce, Jaclyn Case, Zoe Matthews (

Dolly Leigh, Mistress Valentine (Get Fucked)

Dolly Leigh, Mistress Valentine (Get Fucked)

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, 180, Vive / Oculus, 1920p, 3D, VR, 60fps
Continuance: 9 min 59 s
Year: 2017
Size:876 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Can you take all of this big cock? Men like you love getting fucked by big dicks. lets see how deep this strapon can go. feet behind your head soldier there is 2 of us and this is going to be a long night. Mistress Valentine and myself Miss Dolly Leigh are going to take turns fucking up your tight little asshole till you learn your place
Models: Dolly Leigh, Mistress Valentine

Mistress Mandy Marx (Your Strongest Fetish

Mistress Mandy Marx (Your Strongest Fetish

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Handjob, Orgasm Control
Continuance: 25 min 25 s
Size:626 MB

Screenlist:

Description: A brutal one-hour edging session. A real therapy. I demand which of your fetishes is most at your core and how you like to be treated, and you tell me because I'm holding your dick. I proceed to use your fetish immediately and you lose all equilibrium. Easy and fun. And you can't cum.
Models: Mistress Mandy Marx

Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy A Good Seeing To

Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy A Good Seeing To

Genre: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon
Continuance: 10 min 53 s
Year: 2019
Size:1.53 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Mistress Serena needs no excuse to give her girl roxy a good seeing to! Roped down to the straw bails he is going nowhere as Mistress eases her big black strap-on into girls pussy, preparing him for the good pounding which is to follow; Mistress has skills!!
Models: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy

Mistress Sarah Fuck The Whore, Let Him Cry

Mistress Sarah Fuck The Whore, Let Him Cry

Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Continuance: 12 min 41 s
Size:212 MB

Screenlist:

Models: Mistress Sarah

Adriana Chechik Her Fuck Puppet (08 08 2017 г )

Adriana Chechik - Her Fuck-Puppet (08.08.2017 г.)

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal Play, Bondage, CBT
Continuance: 18 min 36 s
Size:1.53 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Completely bound and rendered helpless is just how Mistress Adriana loves to have her boy-toys kept. The more helpless the more she can really fuck their tight hole and train them to be the girl she desires!
Models: Adriana Chechik

Hazel Dew Updated:29 September 2017

Hazel Dew - Updated:29 September 2017

Genre: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship
Continuance: 15 min 47 s
Size:414 MB

Screenlist:

Carlin Says (Self Bondage Brilliance

Carlin Says (Self Bondage Brilliance

Genre: Bondage, Pantyhose, Mind Fuck
Continuance: 11 min 37 s
Year: 2016
Size:102 MB

Screenlist:

Description: For the privilege of seeing ME in restraints, you must restrain yourself. Clear instructions given. An ice-melt time release is used. Let's wait together helpless... no tricks up my sleeve.
Models: Carlin Says

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!