• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slaves

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
House Of Sinn - Goddess Samariel Verbally Humiliates Her Cuckolded Hubby While He Worships Her Feet

Goddess Samariel has returned from date night with Her boyfriend to Her naked, collared, cuckold hubby. All the delicious sexual activity has made Her feet and legs very tired. That is how Her hubby can make Her happy, finding Her a good lover and then rubbing Her tired feet while She tells him all about the hot sex She had.
Hos, Mistress Relaxing, Foot Kissing, Foot Massage, Blonde, Milf Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Cuckolding, Femdom, Verbal Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Toe Sucking, Goddess Worship, Femdom, Matriarchy, Cfnm, Sweaty Feet, Big Boobs
Duration : 00:15:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 545.35 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Goddess Zephy - Humiliating The Lowly Foot Cleaner

Rub my feet, suck on my toes and lick the dirt between. Eating grime from my soles should be enough evening nourishment for little loser. Every woman should have a foot bitch to worship her feet and prepare for her dates with real men! In the end, I'm very pleased with how well little foot slut tongue bathed my sexy feet--so as a reward, I grant him the honor of presenting his credit card for his beautiful goddess to use while out with her stud! Good boy.
Foot Smelling, Feet Sniffing, Foot Massage, Ignore, Ignoring, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Dirty Feet, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Foot Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Milf, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Sole Licking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Brunette, Arrogant Woman, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser
Duration : 00:06:19
File Size : 612.07 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Cuckoldsessions - Two Big Cocks For Bunny Madisons Birthday

Bunny Madison got up sad with her Husband already gone and left the house on Her Birthday. But she tried hard to make herself feel pretty putting on her favorite pink dress with some stockings and doing her hair really cute. But when her Husband Sage Roux got home he saw her sulking sitting on the couch and he dropped to his knees like a good boy and told her of course he remembered her birthday and had a few surprises for her. Did she want the big ones or the little one first he asks? Being the good little slut that she is she asks for the big ones first which turn out to be two very big cocks for her to play with to her delight. Once she is choking herself on those cocks as much as she can here comes her adoring husband with a cake with her name on it and candles. After blowing them out the Men dip their cocks into the frosting for this pretty wife to lick off to her hearts content. After fucking her deeply and for a long time they deposit there own frosting on her pretty body for her adoring husband to lovingly lick and clean up himself followed by a kiss.
Blonde, Milf Domination, Vaginal Sex, Interracial, Bbc, Big Black Cock, Big Black Dick, Cuckoldress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Submissive / Slave Training, Sub Training, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman, Goddess Worship
Duration : 00:31:09
File Size : 1 687.25 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Fantastic Goddess Nicole - Endlich Bei Meinen Nackten Fussen Und Bereit Zu Noch So Viel Mehr Part 2

Mein Sklavenschwein kann es noch immer nicht glauben. Sein aller erstes Mal, dass er eine Frau wie mich trifft. Er denkt er darf als Fusssklave dienen aber da kennt er meine ganzen Plane noch nicht. Ihn mit meinen Fussen willenlos und bereit zu viel mehr zu machen ist nur Taktik, denn ich will immer mehr. Schau selbst welch magische Wirkung meine Fusse auf den Loser haben und in der Fortsetzung PART 3 siehst du wie er schliesslich noch zum Mulleimer und Abflussrohr wurde. ch habe vor ihn komplett willenlos zu machen abgerichtet aber da hat er und dann wird er nur als Fussfotze benutzt, denkt er zumindest.
Fantastic_goddessnicole, Amateur, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Foot Massage, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Foot Gagging, Men Following Orders, Verbal Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Woman, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:06:33
File Size : 447.31 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Magretta Dering - My fists and black rubber globs for virgin ass of my husband

amateur, femdom, anal fisting, fingering, anal toys, ass drilled, stretching asshole, rosebutt
Duration : 00:09:07
File Size : 168.66 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves - This Bitch Is Worthy Only Of Spitting And Dirt

While Dominique was away for a while, Britney and Gwen decided to humiliate the dirty bitch Astra, they wanted to spit on the bitch 's face in turn, and then they gave her their dirty shoes to lick, which the girls specially carried through the mud and then smeared the Astra on the tongue, the bitch tried and licked the shoes of her mistresses, her whole face was in saliva and dirt, and then Dominique joined the girls and kept them company!
Triple Domination, Muddy Sneakers, Dirty Sneakers, Amateur, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Soles Worship, Shoe Domination, Shoe Dom, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Pathetic Female Loser, Pathetic Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman
Duration : 00:17:04
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 1 309.59 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Adreena Winters Ruby Onyx - A good morning pegging with two goddesses

femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, double fucked, ass drilled, face fucked, sissy training, ruined orgasm
Duration : 00:12:22
File Size : 463.28 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mistress Paulinha - Licking The Alpha Males Cum On Paulinhas Feet

Paulinha had a night of great sex with her Alpha Male, had sex, did footjob, sucked his big dick a lot... he made her come many times, after all an Alpha Male knows how to satisfy a woman, right? So she comes home smelling like a man, smelling like sex, smelling like her male... And she knowing all this, already with malice in her head, she took one of the condoms she used, put it in her bag and took it to home to feed the cuckold, who waited for her at home while she was having sex with her alpha male. And yes, she made the cuckold lamer the cum on her feet, on the feet that did a lot of footjob on the big, thick, hard cock... the cuckold licked the cum on her feet with the smell of another man...
Cuckolding, Make Me Bi, Cei, Cum Eating Instruction, Used Condoms, Cuckold, White Blouse, Cum Play, Mean Mistress, Sperm Dumpster, Beta Male, Beta Slave, Cum Fetish, Beta Submissive, Cum In Mouth, Cumeating, Degradation, Mental Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Cum Dripping, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Slave Humiliation, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Dirty Talk, Female Supremacy, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Foot Fetish, Soles Worship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Foot Slave, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:11:12
File Size : 1 631.46 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Brat Princess 2 - Bp - Short Fat Fuck Piece Of Shit Loser Gets Some Attention

One day I received a message in my Twitter DM'S. I read it and it was this beta begging me to let him be a slave. So, I met with him at a coffee shop. The second he walked in I literally spit my drink out and died laughing. He was the shortest, ugliest loser I have ever met! Automatically I just knew I had to bring him back to the BP house. He followed me there. I had called the girls on the way and I told them all about him and how they won't stop laughing when he walks through the door. He walks through the door and instantly all of us are laughing. Bullying this little dweeb!!!! He was star struck. Being able to be in the house looking at half naked girls. He was so lucky that day. I don't think he knew what he was in for. Everyone was so mean to him and made him cry. We verbally abused him and humiliated him. We decided he might be good to make content with. So, we put him through HELL. We spun him around til he almost threw up. We played tennis with him and shoved him back n forth while insulting him. We couldn't stop laughing. It was a great time. After the camera turned off he was so scared and instantly escaped our house. And was never to be heard from again. LOL We scared the fuck out of that little munchkin elf boy. What the fuck. His ugliness burnt my eyes out.
Fat Slave, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Group Domination, Laughing, Princess Amber, Mistress Nika, Fishnets, Pantyhose, Nylon, Blonde, Brunette, Glossy Leotard, Shiny Spandex Bodysuit, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Bdsm, Brat Girls, Loser, Pathetic Male, Amazons, Femdom, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Domina
Duration : 00:11:24
File Size : 1 248.17 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Girls In Charge - Breaking In Boot Cleaning Bitch - Alora Alika

I thought it would be fun to invite my friend round and get my new slave to clean our boots with his mouth while we toyed with him. He knew he had to do his best because it doesn't take much for me to find an excuse to punish him. Which I did, often. It wasn't just a physically uncomfortable experience for the slave to deal with. We bullied him about his appearance too, which is always fun! But the most fun was when Alora was inspecting his previous punishment marks and testing if the still stung. Eventually we had him rolling around on the floor in pain. You'll see how much that made me laugh! Good times.
Double Domination, Masked, C4sdominate23, Shiny Latex Dress, Glossy Pvc Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Human Footstool, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Leather Boots, Shiny Latex Boots, Soles Licking, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Dommes, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning
Duration : 00:15:47
File Size : 1 386.31 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Humiliation Pov - Princess MikiS Gym Perv Sneaker Sock Foot And Armpit Licking

Princess Miki! This is a Brand New, never before released clip of Princess Miki and her slave! What would you give to be in his place lol? Princess Miki's slave was waiting patiently for her to get home from the gym. He's a pathetic foot slut and he knew she'd be returning with dirty sneakers, socks and feet. Sweaty and stinky lol. He couldn't wait to lick her sweaty feet. He's such a dirty little foot slut. But in order to earn the privilege of sucking on her feet, he'd first have to clean her sneakers and socks with his tongue lol. She says to him, 'You know the gym floors are really dirty, I think you need to clean my sneakers first.' So the stupid foot slut began kissing them and licking them clean. 'God you're so disgusting', she reminds him as he licks the soles of her sneakers. Princess Miki can't stop laughing in his face as he licks her dirty sneakers. But he can't wait to get to her sweaty, dirty socks lol. She tells him, 'You're so fucking gross, I can't believe what you'll do for me. You were excited for his, I'm not even making you do it, you wanted to do this lol. You're paying me to do it. LOL! Do you have any idea how disgusting those floors are? Lol. And you love it. Now take off my sneakers and clean my dirty socks! LOL' 'You're so excited to lick my socks clean, aren't you? Sniff them. My scent turns you on so much. My socks are nice and sweaty for you. Now put them in your mouth. Suck on my socks. Suck the sweat out of them. This is what you waited for. This is what you're paying me for.' He literally licks and sucks her socks completely clean lol! 'You look so fucking ridiculous lol!', she tells him as she continues to laugh in his face. He's so eager to lick her socks, he feels so lucky that she's letting him lick her socks clean. What a lucky boy he is! What wouldn't you give to be in his place lol? But she had another treat for him. She made him sniff her armpits and then lick them clean. Such a lucky boy, getting to lick Princess Miki's sweaty armpits lol. He'd do anything for her. I mean she is fucking perfect. And now he gets his real treat, her sweaty, gym feet. 'You are such a foot slut, so fucking icky lol. I want everyone to see what you're doing. Suck on those toes little piggy while I take pictures and videos of you doing this, you nasty foot boy. Lick my sweaty feet. Clean them loser. Icky little foot slut. You're so fucking gross. Suck on my toes like a cock lol! You're ridiculous but you love this, don't you? You're such a lucky little foot boy, aren't you? Maybe I'll post these pictures online to make my other slaves jealous. Lol! Don't stop idiot, make sure my feet are completely clean of all my sweat. You really are a stupid little foot slut, a foot piggie. And you're so lucky, aren't you? So lucky I let you pay for this! LOL!' Then when she was satisfied, she stuck her socks in his mouth and make him look at the camera so everyone could see just how stupid and pathetic he is! LOL!
Socks Fetish, Socks Worship, Socks Licking, Socks Gagging, Brunette, Asian Girl, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Sneaker Fetish, Sneaker Licking, Sweat Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Sweaty Armpits, Young Dominatrix, Goddess Worship, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Goddessworship, Baresoles, Bare Soles, Armpit Fetish, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Armpit Domination, Armpit Humiliation, Armpits Fetish, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Bdsm, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority
Duration : 00:12:18
File Size : 905.25 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Men Are Slaves - Goddess Aria And Goddess Kitra 2232

Menareslaves, Mas, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Double Domination, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Brunettes, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Sexy Miniskirt, Foot Massage, Humiliation, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slave, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Mistresses, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Baresoles, Bare Soles
Duration : 00:05:52
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 276.89 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Men Are Slaves - Lizzie Love 2195

Masked Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Food Crush, Slave Feeding, Degradation, Jeans Fetish, Denim, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Menareslaves, Mas, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Bdsm, Mean Mistress, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Boot Slave, Boot Bitch, Boot Slut, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning
Duration : 00:05:14
File Size : 1 134.89 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
American Mean Girls - Bikini Foot Worship

Its another amazing day at the Mean Girl Manor. Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria are lounging in their bikinis and catching up while some lucky losers rub oil on their perfect bodies. A hot girl never has to do anything for herself (that's what slaves are for!) The slaves get the honor of licking clean their heels, before worshiping the feet of HOT Mean Girls! Princess Skylar beats the betas when she gets too small a tribute. Princess Alexandria and Princess Skylar talk about the new slaves that are begging to serve them and what they intend to do with them. The foot slaves are grateful to be worshiping their pretty Princess feet. GIF PREVIEW:
Double Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Bikini, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Beta Male, Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Verbal Degradation, Mental Degradation, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Foot Session, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:12:50
File Size : 2 124.31 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Amateur femdom - Wife makes double anal fisting her husband

amateur, femdom, anal fisting, double fisting, female fisted male
Duration : 00:05:19
Resolution : 960x540
File Size : 457.82 MB

Link For Download

XAPOH

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Brat Princess 2 - Ava Kat Macy And Riley - Full Academic Year Blue Ball Party

The girls have made their decision. Another semester in chastity for their beta! So now its time for a blue ball party. How HUMILIATING. The first semester went really well. He did everything they said. So, why not just leave him locked away for the next semester. That will be a full academic year in chastity! Its going to be another semester full of chores, catering, cum eating and being laughed at by all the hot college girls.
Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Sph, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Group Female Domination, Four Mistresses One Slave, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Blondes, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Pathetic Loser, Abused By Women, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Young Dominas, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Supremacy
Duration : 00:15:40
File Size : 1 308.43 MB

Link For Download

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!