• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Crazy BDSM! They get up the incredible!

forforman13

Registered Member
Mishelle Real Part 1

Mishelle Real - Part 1

Year: 13.10.2020
Tags: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

1.85 GiB | 22 min 59 s | MP4 | 2160 x 4 096
Description: A new young brave-heart is at the door of Graias. Her name is Mishelle, she is just at her 19. She has a perfectly smooth teen body. She has no experience about being tortured, but she is quite willing to taste this! Smell of torture or smell of the money, we are not sure which was more effective to make this young angel to knock our door, but she will get both, if she behaves good and obeys Dr. Lomp and receives the deserved torture without any resistance by reflex. This is her debut and we will see together at which point she will lose her toughness and start sobbing.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/a7f8aa2c6b

forforman13

Registered Member
That My Suffering May Take Form

That My Suffering May Take Form

Year: 2021
Tags: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Licking piss from floor, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Bondage, Endurance challenge, Face slapping, Facesitting, gagging, Nasty filth, Pain, Pussy Slapping, Screaming, Suspension, Cold, Slim girl with round bubble butt

1.22 GiB | 1 h 38 min | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Description: Lydia Black, whom you may know as a devotee of extreme anal sex and sadomasochistic activities, has strangely never been alone to the Assylum. So Dr. Mercies decided to make up for lost time over 3 days of absolutely epic anal domination. Here we have day 1, cut into a 1 hour 40 minutes scene. It's hard to summarize everything that happens in this scene, but basically Lydia has to earn her own unique mold to prove that she's not another cookie cutter girl. Let's just say for now that this involves lots of rough ass fucking, demented shenanigans, piss drinking and slurping from the floor, heavy bondage and suspension, slapping, cum play, and one very cold, body-size mold. Enjoy this epic, authentic, awesome session.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/2fe1d2bb2b2fe

forforman13

Registered Member
KISS 35 SELF BONDAGE <WBR> OBSESSION

KISS-35 SELF-BONDAGE <WBR> OBSESSION

Year: 2003
Tags: Bondage

758 MB | 1 h 2 min | AVI | 528 x 704
Description: Lisa is clearing out some boxes when she discovers a treasure trove of handcuffs and ankle-cuffs. For reasons she can't fathom, she's fascinated and intrigued. She considers trying a pair of handcuffs--click, click, click! Perhaps some leg irons too. Inspired, Lisa pops a red ball into her mouth. Some duct tape will do nicely to keep it in place. Suddenly Lisa realizes she can't reach the keys! She struggles her way to the phone, pulls it down, manages to dial, and mmphs emphatically into the receiver. After an experience like that, Lisa should avoid self-bondage, but she can't help herself. She ties a crotchrope onto her nude torso and buckles suspension cuffs over the stilettos of her thigh-high boots. Lisa pulls a discipline hood over her head and pushes a leather gag into her mouth. Grabbing a pulley rope, she hauls determinedly until her efforts lift her feet-first off the ground! Suspended in mid-air, Lisa fastens handcuffs behind her back-- but in her excitement she again loses track of the keys. Tsk, tsk! By now Lisa should've learned her lesson. Instead, she wants more. She stuffs her mouth with her panties, spread-eagles herself to the bed and squirms against a vibrator till she squeals in orgasm. That felt great! But now she can't untie the knots. The phone starts ringing, adding to her frustration. Still the vibrator buzzes on; she can't reach the switch to turn it off. After these embarrassing events, Lisa goes to a psychologist to find out why she has a self-bondage obsession. She explains her problem to the doc, then demonstrates: Lisa buckles on a ballgag and ropes herself into a thoroughly helpless ball-tie with handcuffs! (How did she do that?) Will the doctor help her? ...Wouldn't you?!!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/82a3f8e7c609d

forforman13

Registered Member
Kinky Workshop: Ana Foxxx & Dee Williams Strap On DP Arabelle Raphael

Kinky Workshop: Ana Foxxx & Dee Williams Strap-On DP Arabelle Raphael

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, Lesbian, Anal, Double Penetration, Anal Play, Toys, LezDom, Strap-on, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Ass Licking, Rimming, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ebony, FaceSitting

688 MB | 1 h 2 min | MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: Arabelle Rafael doesn't know what she's getting into when Dee Williams brings her to her kinky friend Ana Foxxx's workshop, to see her new 'bondage rack'. But Ana and Dee are super excited to show her how it works, so they immediately make her their subject. They strap Arabelle into it, nice and secure, with her wrists, chest, and ankles buckled to the steel frame. It's a bit intimidating, but Ana promises Arabelle that she's going to have a great time. The two women cut away Arabelle's dress and panties, exposing her, and subjecting her to an intense vibrator. Dee grabs the flogger and Ana uses a leather paddle on Arabelle's exposed ass. Arabelle would scream, but Dee has stuffed Arabelle's panties into her mouth. The women add nipple clamps to Arabelle's large natural breasts because more pain is always better. Ana smacks Arabelle's ass nice and red before letting Arabelle's breasts feel the sting of her leather paddle. Dee and Ana strap Arabelle to the floor, her legs tied wide apart. Arabelle's pussy is there for Ana to enjoy. Licking, kissing, slapping her tender regions. Arabelle's moans are stifled when Dee sits on her face. Dee's voluptuous ass smothers our helpless Arabelle. Arabelle must use her tongue to satisfy Dee or she won't be allowed to breathe. Meanwhile Ana stuffs Arabelle's ass with a metal butt plug. Jealous that Arabelle is getting all the fun, Ana switches with Dee and sits on Arabelle's face while using a vibrator to cum. Arabelle's tongue must work to please Ana in exchange for air. Now the women fuck Arabelle. Ana fucks Arabelle's pussy good and hard with a strap-on dildo. Dee flips Arabelle over doggy style to fuck her ass. Dee rides her good and hard and now with both holes juicy, lays on her back and pulls Arabelle down on her, impaling her butthole while her pussy is exposed to Ana's own strap-on. Ana commands her visitor to ride the DP. Arabelle is filled up completely, and spent. It looks like Ana's bondage rack has done its job!

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/afe8b00e04c74

forforman13

Registered Member
Skin Diamond (09/20/2011) <WBR>

Skin Diamond (09/20/2011) <WBR>

Year: 2011
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

794 MB | 21 min 38 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: This is the last scene from the very first day Skin walked on to the Hogtied set back in back in April. Back then I commented that Skin would follow in famous footsteps. Since that prediction Skin has been nominated for for a couple AVN awards in just her first year in the industry.
We do like this position on Hogtied. Believe it or not, you won't find many girls flexible enough to hold this position for any length of time. So when we find one we tend to use it. We start by caning Skin's sexy feet. We are not gentle and soon Skin is in serious distress as we attack the soles of her feet with hard wood. We move up and welt the back of her thighs, her sounds of distress music to our ears.
We fill her ass hole with a big plug and aggressively move to make this sexy girl cum. We attack her pussy with a vengeance. You will see Orgasm after Orgasm ripped from her helpless body. She cums so hard she pushes out the massive plug from her ass and at the same time squirts all over her own face.
We make Skin cum so hard and so often she is deep into sub-space, lost and helpless in a euphoric bliss. The Ultimate Surrender...

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/8e3d0ce6cbd15

forforman13

Registered Member
UPSIDE DOWN PART 1 2

UPSIDE DOWN PART 1-2

Year: 2009
Tags: BDSM, upside down, suspension, nettle, maledom, pov, whipping, needles, piercing, orgasm, squirt, pee

792 MB | 20 min 20 s | Windows Media | 720 x 1 280
Description: Queensnake is tied to a pair of pulleys by her ankles and she is ordered to pull herself up to an upside down suspended position. Then her small athletic tits gets a severe beating with a bunch of stinging nettles tied together. Some more nettles are shrink wrapped around her upper body and gets whipped hard, then it gets torn off by Master. After that her pussy follows.Master prepares Queensnake's pussy with alcohol and pushes four needles through her labia. Then two rubber bands gets attached to the needles and led around her thighs, stretching her pussy wide open. Then he rubs and strokes some more stinging nettles onto the gaping pussy, clit and asshole. A forced squirting orgasm follows, achieved using a vibrator pressed on a nice nettle leaf placed right on top of Queensnake's clit. Finally the needles get pulled out.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/6d3095c3bdc58

forforman13

Registered Member
Summer Brielle Beautiful Big Breasted Blonde Summer Brielle ShackleD and Th...

Summer Brielle - Beautiful Big Breasted Blonde Summer Brielle ShackleD and ThroatBoarde <WBR> D by BBC, Messy Deepthroat!

Year: 2015
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

818 MB | 16 min 16 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: :
Summer Brielle was born for the cock. It is what she was put on this planet to do. Blonde, tan, full lips, huge tits, perfectly shaved pussy, this fucktoy is addicted to the dick. She can not help herself and we are here today to give her what she so badly craves. Strict bondage and relentless facefucking. Strictly shackled with her arms high over head onto a wooden beam, Summer is in the perfect position for throatboarding. She can not shift her head away or escape the dick. All she can do is take the merciless pounding as we nail her head to the board with cock. It is just that simple and that hard. We step up and go to town on that eager facepussy. One after the other the hard cock runs a train on her face. Summer drools and her makeup slides down her face as she is throat trained into next week. this is her new purpose, he new destiny, and she takes to it like the dick is life giving air. We facefuck her dizzy as ten inches of BBC slide right down her open mouth hole. When we have had our fill, our dick drunk fuck toy is a spent shell twitching in her bondage. Her perfect doll like features buried under drool and ruined makeup. Her puffy blow job lips hang open and slack. Personally? We think she looks ever better like this...

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/88ecfb5cb6478

forforman13

Registered Member
Angelina Valentine (Super Hot Milf With Huge Tits, Suffers Amazing Rope Bonda...

Angelina Valentine (Super Hot Milf With Huge Tits, Suffers Amazing Rope Bondage, Get Fucked Made to Cum! Part 1

Year: 2012
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Deep Throat, Huge Tits, Vibrator, Tattoo, High Heels

1.31 GiB | 24 min 0 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Welcome Angelina Valentine to the pages of Sexually Broken. This amazingly hot MILF has a body that small nations would go to war over. Huge tits, tiny waist, sexy phat ass and lips to die for. Angelina has an XRCO Deep Throat Award under her belt. We are about to see if that award was warranted.
Angelina starts with her elbows bound. We have her slowly show off her amazing body. She teases us, flaunts her amazing ass and her huge boobs. After we are sufficiently aroused, we put a hard cock in front of her amazing blow job lips and let her worship the cock with her mouth.
Quickly bored with her slow sensual blow job, we get rough. We start fucking her mouth. We want to see if that award was justified. We now control her with cock. We fuck her throat deep and rough. She struggles, we get harder.
It's time to see that amazing body in all it's glory. We cut off her clothes and position her in-between two pillars. The neck is bound into place, the wrist pulled out and the legs spread. Angelina is on her knees and her mouth is at the right height for an epic skull fucking.
We come from behind with a powerful vibrator and attack her pussy with a vengeance. We make Angelina cum over and over. She struggles in vain her clit gets over sensitive. We don't care, we just make her cum again. In the end Angelina is a drooling mess, totally destroyed by cock and orgasms.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/df5839531f325

forforman13

Registered Member
May 4, 2011 | Bleary Eyed | Sybil Hawthorne, PD

May 4, 2011 | Bleary Eyed | Sybil Hawthorne, PD

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

565 MB | 50 min 14 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Tight bondage is what makes Sybil Hawthorne hot. She loves the feeling of rope against her skin. It is coarse to the touch but somehow still soft. It digs into her skin and leaves lines where it has been, none-too-subtle reminders of everything she has been through. Every mark tells a story and she can close her eyes, running her hands over the marks and feel each thing happening again; every whip lash, every cane stroke, and every inch of the tools that PD used to violate her body.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/82a11a231c7a6

forforman13

Registered Member
Maia Davis Meet The Prowler PT I II (Dungeoncorp <WBR>)

Maia Davis - Meet The Prowler PT. I-II (Dungeoncorp <WBR>)

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

406 MB | 36 min 29 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Southern California is full of lovely, independent ladies. Such is the case with Maia, a dazzling, young blonde, out for a leisurely jog. After a nice workout, she comes home to her quiet abode for a little cool down time. Unbeknownst to her however...there's somebody else inside. A cool, refreshing drink is just the ticket on a hot day. And then maybe a shower...and as she makes her way to get freshened up, the stranger springs...What happens next is a whirlwind of events as Maia finds herself in this intruder's grip. She knows not who this madman is, but she has a feeling that she had better comply...

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/1bdeba54ad5a8

forforman13

Registered Member
Needle Session

Needle Session.

Tags: Bondage, Spanking, Electric Play, Vaginal Fisting

621 MB | 42 min 26 s | Windows Media | 576 x 720
Description: English slavegirl Gina in a challenging BDSM session, she is given a thorough and severe fullbody whipping, fisted painfully and has needles in her tits, pussy and face.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/25f78d8f09a05

forforman13

Registered Member
February 28, 2011 | Back for more | 314, Sister Dee

February 28, 2011 | Back for more | 314, Sister Dee

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

667 MB | 59 min 19 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: 314 has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Sister Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined. SD has some vicious clover clamps and they are going to leave their marks for sure.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/a7e58c31925f6

forforman13

Registered Member
The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ball Gag, Flogging, Vibrator, Squirting

1.49 GiB | 41 min 42 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He's here to collect on her debts, which she'll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and girlty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won't leave until she's payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she's wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she's already hungry for. He slides in and she's in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping . Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her girl face. But she's done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he's close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous girl she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked .

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/362b910dd89eb

forforman13

Registered Member
Surprise Visit to the Slave Quarters

Surprise Visit to the Slave Quarters

Tags: BDSM, Toys, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

403 MB | 33 min 36 s | Windows Media | 720 x 1 280
Description: I decide that the girls need a little invasion of their privacy. I wait until it's lights out and then make my way into their room. We barge in with them knowing I was coming, but had no idea what I had planned.
blue had a personal day, so it looks like red is going to get the brunt of it. We grab the Upper Floor slaves and tie them and make them watch as Maestro has his way with red. red starts to get tired, so we grab cox and snow and they take over while red gets punished.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/5cae4748144d6

forforman13

Registered Member
Lorelei Lee, Francesca Le Milf With Big Booty and Big Titts Gets Ass Fucked...

Lorelei Lee, Francesca Le - Milf With Big Booty and Big Titts Gets Ass Fucked in Public

Tags: BDSM, Public Sex, Humiliation, Anal, Group

692 MB | 57 min 44 s | Windows Media | 720 x 1 280

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/b12f032229b6b

forforman13

Registered Member
Sub Space

Sub Space

Year: 2020
Tags: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Foot licking, Huge toys in ass, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, smacking, Spitting, Anal stretching, Bondage, Dehumanization, Endurance challenge, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Big ass, Black girls

1 004 MB | 1 h 13 min | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
Description: Description: After conquering time with Noemie, Dr. Mercies decided they should conquer space. This meant turning Noemie into a little anal compass needle and fucking and using her body in the North, South, East, and West until it felt like the whole universe was submitting. The centerpiece of this scene is an insane suspension, in which Noemie flew around her cell, spinning and swinging as she was tawsed and assfucked for a solid hour. And let me tell you: the rubber tawse is no suede flogger. It is one of the most intense implements at our institution. This is a very hard session, but we are calling it "Sub Space" not only because Dr. Mercies wanted to master Space but because Noemie got lost in her submission to him. Enjoy this Special Collection release. You'll never find anything like this in... all of space.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/9d2f536618c39

forforman13

Registered Member
Eliza Jane &amp; Ryan Keely Lesbian Teen Eliza Jane Gets Anal Revenge From ...

Eliza Jane & Ryan Keely - Lesbian Teen Eliza Jane Gets Anal Revenge From Step Mom Ryan Keely (06.07.2018)

Year: 2018
Tags: Bondage, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Rope bondage, Spanking, Straight, Strap on, Threesome

835 MB | 1 h 16 min | MP4 | 540 x 960
Description: Eliza Jane has a twisted sexual obsession with her voluptuous Step-Mommy. After a taboo affair under her father's own roof, Eliza loses track of her disgraced Mommy, but tracks her down to the suburbs, enjoying a fresh start and marriage to a new man.

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/0527a6cd40f1a

forforman13

Registered Member
Jasmine Tame VS Brandon Iron Scene from "Service <WBR> Animals 22"

Jasmine Tame VS Brandon Iron Scene from "Service <WBR> Animals 22"

Tags: rough fuck, male domination, face fuck, white, straight, anal, oral, deep throat, gagging, drooling, hair pulling, foot licking, ass licking, humiliation, cum in mouth

326 MB | 36 min 43 s | AVI | 384 x 512

00240x0032-10.png

https://fboom.me/file/528d5ca15371a

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!