• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Crazy BDSM! They get up the incredible!

forforman13

Registered Member
Welted Wednesday 2008 | year

Welted Wednesday - 2008 | year

Description: Crying, screaming, throat fucking, welts, tears and pain. It just does not get any more romantic then that does it?
With tits made for abuse and a face like an angel, Wednesday Harrington is one amazing slave

Info:
Runtime: 58 min 45 s
Date: 2008 |
Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Male Domination, Tit Punishment, Corporal Punishment
Models: Wednesday Harrington

File Size: 890 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 640
Quality: SD

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
December 10, 2010 | Challenged | Dia Zerva, Cyd Black 2010 year

December 10, 2010 | Challenged | Dia Zerva, Cyd Black - 2010 year

Description: Dia Zerva finds pain as cathartic as she does erotic. It allows her to focus all of her thoughts on one point and allow the world to just fade away. The tightness of the bondage makes her feel secure. The strength of Cyd Black makes her feel safe. It is strange what goes on in her head. Everything that he does hurts her so much, but she would not trade it for anything in the world. Bondage and submission make her feel whole. Without them she is nothing.

Info:
Runtime: 36 min 26 s
Date: 2010
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

File Size: 410 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Within Earshot 1998 year

Within Earshot - 1998 year

Description: A statuesque dominant (played by Star Chandler) has turned her apartment into a torture chamber and has a strumpet (Ashley Renee) bound in her bed. The severe whipping is so loud it penetrates the walls of the apartment and is perfectly audible next door! Well, a cute blonde (played by K.C. Dylan) can't mistake the meaning of the racket and gets so turned on she finds herself masturbating furiously. Inevitably, curiosity gets the best of her, and she too winds up in the torture chamber!

Info:
Runtime: 48 min 3 s
Date: 1998
Genre: BDSM, FemDom, Lesbian, Spanking, Bondage, All Girls
Models: Ashley Renee, Star Chandler, Kelli Thomas (as K.C. Dillon), Nikki Sinn

File Size: 736 MB
Format: AVI
Resolution: 480 x 624

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Lisey Sweet 2017 year

Lisey Sweet - 2017 year

Description: Lisey Sweet is an adorable blonde sweetheart, with a dark dirty need to get used and fucked. In her first gangbang she takes five huge dicks in every hole as the guys use her up and fill her airtight. She starts out in her cage, left there overnight by her master, Ricky Johnson. In the morning he rewards her good behavior by granting her greatest wish: to get gangbanged by 4 of his friends. Ricky locks her down with her ass up and paddles her ass and flogs her, making her beg for the gangbang she's about to receive. When they guys come in she's excited but immediately overwhelmed, as they waste no time shoving their big dicks in her throat, in her pussy, and deep in her ass. Lisey has no time to think before every one of her holes is getting stretched and fucked by tons of hard dick. But she loves every second of it, taking all the cocks wherever they're fucking her, screaming her brains out as they savage her holes. Lisey's then put in a sling and fucked like a piece of rotating meat. The guys spin her around and whoever her pussy falls on, he gets to pound her. Helpless on her back they guys take turns plowing her girlty cunt, leaving her begging for more. Finally Lisey gets what she really wants, a long hard DP and a seemingly perpetual airtight fuck. She takes those huge dicks in her ass and throat and pussy again and again, always wanting more, until she gets a creampie in her pussy, then another in her ass, then a cumsoaked drenching all over her face. Filled with cum in both holes and licking it off her face with her tongue, Lisey finally gets what she always wanted... and then some.

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 15 min
Date: 2017
Genre: BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP
Models: Lisey Sweet

File Size: 452 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Chloe Cherry 2017 year

Chloe Cherry - 2017 year

Description: Blonde beauty Chloe Cherry, Bar maid of the Dry Gulch Saloon, needs to make $15 by the end of the day or it's her ass! Those are the threatening words from her husband who goes into town to buy a new axle for their wagon. When the husbands away the wolves come to prey... Roaming through the Southern California mountains drifter Xander Corvus stops in the saloon to get a refreshing beverage and some relief from the blazing sun. When Chloe overcharges him for beer things go wild! Xander isn’t gonna let some dame short change him plus her sexy ass is looking pretty good in that skirt. He grabs Chloe by her pale delicate neck and wrangles her to the ground, tightens a belt around her wrists and throat fucks her until she is begging to get her pussy fucked. It seems her strict husband never gives her the time of day so she is hot and horny for some hard cock. First he rips Chloes shirt open to play with her perfect natural tits and then on all fours in doggie Chloe gets a deep fucking in her wet and ready cunt. Outside in the bright afternoon sun Xander ties Chloe to a hitching post with one leg up and disciplines her with the flogger. The ball-gag in her mouth makes her drool and drivel but no one can hear her screams. After fucking her pussy some more he gets inside that tight ass and pounds her the fuck out until her hole is stretched and gaping. She loves it and can’t get enough. Xander makes her clean his cock with a blowjob and then takes her inside to finish her off. Corporeal punishment with the flogger and crop get Chloe excited and eager for some more hot action. Xander hammers her ass and pussy back and forth till her eyes are rolling back in her head. She’s never been fucked like this before. With her tongue wagging for Xanders cum he shoots his load all over her tits and then hits the dusty trail because he is...The Drifter.

Info:
Runtime: 51 min 22 s
Genre: Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM
Models: Chloe Cherry

File Size: 306 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Victoria Voxxx School of Submission: Day 3

Victoria Voxxx - School of Submission: Day 3

Description: The orgasms were plentiful during Victoria's first two days, but today is new, and it will be grueling. Victoria expresses confusion when she learns we would not be in the dungeon, but still her curiosity is up. She arrives bright and early and we begin with her outside at The Pope's compound. She was told to dress appropriately and then given work gloves upon arrival. The Pope walks his girl out to the location of labor. Victoria is given her instructions and told to get to work. She is going to sweat. Her heart rate will be increased and her breathing will become labored. Victoria wanted the experience of a lifetime and, as of right now, she is going to have to work for it. Today will be the day of reckoning. Every detail of the day is going to be with the intent of fucking with her. His whole purpose is to break her spirit. She is strong minded, but you begin to see her frustration with the ongoing labor, and objectification. She tries to keep a smile on her face, but she is beginning to crack and The Pope sees it; whether she wants to admit it or not. This is why she is here, which is to be pushed far beyond her comfort level and break through to a higher plane. Victoria wants to find something inside of her, and this is the way it is going to happen. There are more mind games and hard labor before The Pope finally ties her to a metal structure and reins down a brutal attack with his dragon tail, AKA "Fluffy". Her flesh becomes sensitive, and so a vibrator is brought in and suddenly she starts to respond, so this will be what is used to push her completely over the edge. Non-stop orgasms will be the destruction factor which leaves Victoria a mess that needs to be carried away.

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 10 min
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Flogging, Fingering, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Gas Mask
Models: Victoria Voxxx

File Size: 777 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Maia Davis

Maia Davis

Description: Maia's initiation has only just begun...This time we spread her on the bed, render her immobile and apply some suction to her perky, little tits. Once we're satisfied that she's positioned correctly, we bury the pole mounted vibe in her snatch. Maia's hazing ritual steps up in intensity as we show her what we expect from our stable of Perfect Slaves...(SHOOT ID: MAI_012712)

Info:
Runtime: 15 min 44 s
Genre: BDSM

File Size: 118 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Lily Lane, London River With Love, Lily Lane 2018 year

Lily Lane, London River - With Love, Lily Lane - 2018 year

Description: What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made! London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily. She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Info:
Runtime: 44 min 21 s
Date: 2018
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Lesbian, Ball Gag
Models: Lily Lane, London River

File Size: 917 MB
Resolution: 480 x 850

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Dakota Marr 16 06 2017 year

Dakota Marr - 16.06.2017 year

Description: Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him! When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body. Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick. I loved every second of it!

Info:
Runtime: 39 min 25 s
Date: 16.06.2017
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Models: Dakota Marr

File Size: 277 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Summer Hart 14 07 2017 year

Summer Hart - 14.07.2017 year

Description: I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out. He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned. Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Info:
Runtime: 38 min 32 s
Date: 14.07.2017
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilioation, Torture
Models: Summer Hart

File Size: 296 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
April 25, 2011 Pipes | Samantha Grace | Sister Dee 2011 year

April 25, 2011 Pipes | Samantha Grace | Sister Dee - 2011 year

Description: Samantha Grace has a set of lungs on her. Rumor has it that she can scream with the best of them and Sister Dee wants to test that theory. To do this she is going to have to put Samantha through as much pain as she can. SD will push every limit to see if what they say is true. Samantha will not have the chance to disappoint her. If she does, SD will just keep punishing her until she gets what she wants.

Info:
Runtime: 46 min 37 s
Date: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage
Models: Pipes | Samantha Grace | Sister Dee

File Size: 524 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Syren de Mer, Isabella the Nice Step Mother & Teen Slut Educated in Anal ...

Syren de Mer, Isabella the Nice Step-Mother & Teen Slut Educated in Anal Submission

Description: Isabella Nice is a hot teen spinner failing her homeschooling exams, but instead of studying she follows the example of her busty MILF Step-Mom Syren de Mer, who thinks she can use her juicy tits and cock hungry holes to get whatever she wants. When Isabella's new tutor Stirling Cooper arrives, he is expecting to find a willing pupil and instead finds that neither Isabella nor her Step-Mother are interested in her education at all. When he confronts Syren about Isabella's woeful study habits, she tries to bribe him into helping her daughter scam her way into college by getting on her knees and begging him to dominate her. Fed up with being jerked around by poorly read rich girls, Sterling roughly throat fucks and slaps Syren around the living room. Syren is loving every moment of it, gagging on his thick cock and crying out from the metal clamps on her swinging tits. Spanked and made to degrade herself by squirting on the living room floor, Syren still manages to be a mouthy brat and gets locked into painful metal bondage. Immobilized with her ass exposed, Syren's curves are flogged by Stirling until her ass is bright red and she is screaming and begging to be fucked. When Stirling finally slides his massive cock into her dripping wet pussy Syren moans like a bitch in heat and bounces back against him, cumming on his dick with permission. Stirling pushes his cock into her girl ass and fucks both of her eager holes indiscriminately. Syren is a true anal girl, and begs to have Stirling fuck her mouth immediately after her ass so she can taste herself. Still panting from so many orgasms, she begs Sterling to try teaching her daughter again. Stirling gives it another go with Isabella's studies, but when she responds like a spoiled lazy brat and tries to instigate sex with him, Stirling decides to teach her a lesson. Isabella gets bent over his knee and has her tight teenage ass savagely beaten with a book. He throws open her thighs and shocks her clit over and over with a zapper until he finally has her undivided attention. Isabella is put in tight bondage and has her perky tits and pussy covered in clamps. Thrown into a back bend, she is flogged and taught to ask for cock politely until she is given permission. Once Isabella has humiliated herself enough for his taste and learned her Ps and Qs, he bends her over and takes her tight teenage pussy from behind. Not satisfied she has fully understood her sexual education class, he pulls out and slowly works his huge dick into her tight asshole. Isabella screams into her ball gag as he fucks her tight ass and enjoys watching her eyes roll back in her head from all the anal orgasms. Despite Isabella's willingness as an anal student, Stirling still decides it's time to get some parental backup and drags a bare naked Syren into the scene, planting her surprised face directly into Isabella's freshly fucked holes, demanding that she clean up her mess. As she licks at her step-daughter's naughty clit Stirling gives her a proper caning to remember and then feeds her his cock directly out of Isabella's ass. Stirling’s cock is not the only this these girlty women will be sharing: He hooks both of them up to a set of electrical boxes, shocking their cunts and zapping their tits while they are locked in leather cuff bondage. Only once they have both learned to sexually serve in a proper submissive fashion does he turn to sexual pleasure, fucking them both to orgasm and rewarding them for an A+ performance with a thick cum load.

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 24 min
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Blowjob, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Cumshots, Ball Gag, Toys, Vibrator, Flogging, Stockings, Caning, Zapper
Models: Syren de Mer, Isabella Nice, Stirling Cooper

File Size: 922 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
The Final Offer: A Feature Presentation 2012 year

The Final Offer: A Feature Presentation - 2012 year

Description: In this feature presentation an angry land owner takes revenge on two professional women who try to convince him to sell his property. They are both snatched up in the woods, bound to trees and ravished! The role play is realistic, the sex is brutal, the throat fucking is intense! Both Beretta and Chanel were extremely satisfied with playing out their sexual fantasies!

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 5 min
Date: 2012
Genre: BDSM, Anal, Submission, Domination, Threesome, Hardcore
Models: Chanel Preston, Beretta James

File Size: 780 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Beautiful Blonde gets set up by Boyfriend with Five Cocks 2012 year

Beautiful Blonde gets set up by Boyfriend with Five Cocks - 2012 year

Description: Tara Lynn Foxx gets to live out a personal fantasy about telling her man that she wants to try a threesome. When he thinks she's talking about bringing another girl into the mix he is very excited. But when he learns that it's actually another cock she is searching for he gets pissed and brings in 4 strangers off the street to fuck her senseless whether she wants it or not. Hot DP action!

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 7 min
Date: 2012
Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore
Models: Tara Lynn Foxx

File Size: 487 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Jan 27, 2017: Paired | Lauren Phillips | Ashley Lane 2017 year

Jan 27, 2017: Paired | Lauren Phillips | Ashley Lane - 2017 year

Description: Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed. After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments. He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Info:
Runtime: 31 min 35 s
Genre: AAnal Penetration, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Breast Harness, Caning, Choking, Cut Clothing, Drool, Face Slapping, Foot Caning, Knife Play, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Neck Rope, Nipple Pinching, Rope Gag, The Pear, Tickling, Whip
Models: Lauren Phillips | Ashley Lane

File Size: 649 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
ASS QUEEN 2011 PHOENIX MARIE AND AMY BROOKE TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME 201...

ASS QUEEN 2011 PHOENIX MARIE AND AMY BROOKE TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME - 2011 year

Description: It's worth yelling that title for these two girls who are the industry's gold standard of ass fucking Olympians. We're a little excited, if you couldn't tell, to bring you these girls together for the FIRST TIME. It's impossible to believe, but it's true - Amy Brooke and Phoenix Marie have never combined their ass fucking forces until today. If the world ends, it's their fault!
Phoenix's lush bootie and Amy's tight round athletic ass get pounded by machine cock in this epic two part update.
Phoenix fucks Amy with a double end dick until Amy squirts all over Phoenix's ass checks and it is on. Amy squirts all over the place from the machine cock that even fucks her pussy for some good measure. And if you have never witnessed Phoenix cumming, then tune in now for the sexiest full body orgasms that leave her a sensitive mess on the floor. And Amy takes THREE cocks in her at once on the fastest machines in the arsenal.
Ass Queen 2011 is a show off and show down of ass fucking prowess and female orgasms at their dirtiest, sexiest, best.

Info:
Runtime: 43 min 2 s
Genre: BDSM, Lesbo, Fuck Machine, Anal, Toys, Masturbation, Hardcore
Models: Phoenix Marie, Amy Brooke

File Size: 516 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Bobbi Starr 2008 year

Bobbi Starr - 2008 year

Description: Welcome back the beautiful Bobbi Starr who travels through time to fuck machines from every era. She starts in the Victorian days with an antique vibrator and the original Intruder. Then it's 1989 and she's satisfying her horny house wife needs by straddling a machine made to stroke as fast as a vibrator. And finally the future - where even robots can't resist a pretty woman cumming and Fuckzilla finally after 6 years of pleasing girls, gets to have his own pop shot.

Info:
Runtime: 36 min 51 s
Date: 2008
Genre: Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Straight, Vaginal Penetration, High Heels
Models: Bobbi Starr

File Size: 825 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
May 9, 2011 | Scream | Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee 2011 year

May 9, 2011 | Scream | Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee - 2011 year

Description: Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their relationship.

Info:
Runtime: 56 min 54 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

File Size: 640 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Tori Avano 2014 year

Tori Avano - 2014 year

Description: After a long day at work, Tori comes home horny and to a husband too occupied with coordinating game night to give her the fuck she wants. But after his friends arrive, she's determined to seduce them and have their cocks stuff her air-tight! Even though his team is loosing, and Tori is clearly winning - hubby Tommy Pistol joins in and gives her the 5 cocks she deserves. Together him and his friends ride a train on Tori's ass and pussy, face-fuck her, DP, and leave her covered in cum bukkake style!

Info:
Runtime: 57 min 20 s
Date: 2014
Genre: BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP
Models: Tori Avano

File Size: 628 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!