• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bound and gagged submissive woman

beckap1

Forum Lord
Ballet Boots

Ballet Boots
Forced onto my toes in a severe arch laced up in my black patent ballet boots. Leather straps bind my body together. My hands are dipped in rubber mitts that I buckled tight into. A nice rubber bit gag leaves me drooling too. Dressed in a very risque lingerie number that doesn't leave much to the imagination! My perky breasts are exposed and eager for some fun attention! I try my best to squirm about but I just can't move all that much! I can't get any momentum to fall on my side knowing full well I would never be able to get back up again. With my toes forced into such an extreme point I quickly get cramps in my toes and at one point I had a big cramp in my calf muscle! This happens to me every time I lace up these bad girls! The rubber mitts that bind my sweating hands are such a kinky joy to be bound in! I love rubber so much, it is such a perverted material! To be covered like that turns me on.

File: em_bn_d_ballet_boots_bdg.mp4
Size: 160 MiB
Duration: 5 min 3 s
Format: MPEG-4
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~4 240 kb/s avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: en, 48.0 kHz, , 2 ch, ~192 kb/s

Download File: - em_bn_d_ballet_boots_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Strap Bondage

Strap Bondage
A good little slave girl following all of Master's instructions. Strapped tightly in a strict armbinder laced up and unforgiving. A nice big black ballgag deep in my mouth keeps my drool oozing non stop. An obedient slavegirl awaiting orders.

File: em_bn_d_strap_bondage_bdg.mp4
Size: 177 MiB
Duration: 5 min 53 s
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~4 007 kb/s avg, 0.145 bit/pixel

Download File: - em_bn_d_strap_bondage_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Dominated by Aria

Dominated by Aria
Living one of my erotic bondage fantasies as Aria Giovanni's slave. Bound up snug with my legs spread & my mouth gagged, Dominatrix Aria teases by with her luscious kisses, whips me hard with her cat o 9 then leaves me to struggle in the tight white rope. Dressed in a classy black business attire knee skirt and button up blouse and sashay in after tying my eager body up in such strict bondage. As soon as she greets me she whips me with that mean cat o 9 tails she has in her hands. I whimper and scream is pleasure and plain. I love being under the spell of a beautiful woman. It's so intoxicating. She pushes my chin up with the handle of the leather whip and begins to tongue my trembling mouth. Kissing Mistress Aria is heavenly. She proceeds to ship my sensitive tits as I scream in confusion... does it hurt so good or just plain hurt? she kneels down and licks my nipples and nibbles on them slightly listening to my whine with painful delight. It isn't before long until her magnificent breasts are out of her blouse and smothering my gagged and drooling face. I inhale her sweet fragrant flesh and sigh in ecstacy.

File: em_bn_d_dominated_by_aria_bdg.mp4
Size: 235 MiB
Duration: 7 min 24 s
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~4 240 kb/s avg, 0.154 bit/pixel

Download File: - em_bn_d_dominated_by_aria_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Elbow Bondage

Elbow Bondage
One of my favorite ties in bondage is having my elbows bound tight together behind my back. The sensation leaves me feeling completely helpless in such a sexy way. Cinched in tight in my lace corset I'm gagged & loving every second of this bondage game. The corset leaves me so restricted and confined. It forces my torso in a perfectly straight posture with absolutely no give in the waist. With this gorgeous corset cinched down to 20" I'm forced to take little waspie breaths. My elbows are bound practically touching behind my back. The white rope tied tight over my lovely sheer white gloves. My wrists bound just the same way... tight and unforgiving. A little known fact about me is I absolutely adore elbow bondage. If I had to analyze it I'd say it's not only the physical feeling and the awesome look but the mental aspect that it leaves me in such a completely helpless situation. There is nothing I can do for myself except perhaps walk - yet my legs are bound here so I am completely immobile. With my arms pushed back so far stretching out my shoulders it causes me to overheat. Bondage in general makes me heat up fast and elbow bondage takes that to the extreme! It's funny though because all these little details that really make elbow bondage a difficult position actually really turns me on! I'm just wired like that, I guess ;) You must know by now that I have a bit of a feet fetish. I love the look of my feet in extreme high heels and also the look of them bare. In this scene bound on the bed I'm in a stunning pair of sheer white stockings posing my beautiful feet so perfectly. A sexy detail of the backseam starts from the tip of my toes over my soles and all the way to the tops of my thighs. What a beautiful look.

File: em_bn_d_elbow_bondage_bdg.mp4
Size: 188 MiB
Duration: 5 min 54 s

Download File: - em_bn_d_elbow_bondage_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Bondage Babe

Bondage Babe
Hemp rope is my favorite thing to be tied up in. There is nothing else quit like it! It binds against my skin keeping me in the mean bondage so superbly. Here I am in a chair tie with legs spread & a kinky crotch rope. The fun part of this particular crotch rope is instead of it over my clit the two sides of the hemp rope are separated. This is forcing my pussy lips out and causing them to be quite engorged. In fact, I am throbbing from erotic pleasure with the rope tied like this! Shall I say thank you?

File: em_bn_d_bondage_babe_bdg.mp4
Duration: 5 min 2 s

Download File: - em_bn_d_bondage_babe_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Kinky Frog Tie

Kinky Frog Tie
Bound in a strict frog tie with my wrists tied taunt to my hips and ankles pulled up to my thighs. I am not going anywhere in this kinky frog tie! All I can do is struggle, moan and flip from one side to another! My Mistress loves tying me in super tight bondage and this position is no excpetion. Once the rope went around my waist I knew I was in trouble! She pulled it super tight and I could barely breath. All She did was laugh and heckle me knowing that I was in for a lot and when the gag was buckled around my neck I couldn't say a word, I am hers for the taking.

File: em_bn_d_kinky_frog_tie_bdg.mp4
Duration: 5 min 17 s
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~4 028 kb/s avg, 0.146 bit/pixel

Download File: - em_bn_d_kinky_frog_tie_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Beauty in Bondage

Beauty in Bondage
Looking sweet and innocent in stunning stockings, lingerie & stilettos I'm boung in tight hemp rope with my salivating mouth gagged tight with a thick white cloth gag. Enjoy as I struggle and moan to my hearts content. I love the feeling of silky smooth stockings on my long legs and complete with a garter belt makes me feel so sensual. My legs bound so tight together with the unforgiving hemp ropeit feels so amazing each and every time I move around struggling. I just love getting tied up with hemp rope. It molds to the body and stretches with each twist in such a delightfully kinky way. I'm wearing a spectacular pair of extreme 6" stilettos which are also bound in the rope around the heels. There is no way I could ever slide these babies off my pretty feet! My feet are forced to remain high in this arch practically on my toes. Of course it turns into agony after some time tied up like this but the easthetics is so appealing! My mouth is stuffed with a nice thick cleave gag leaving me only to moan and whimper my way to bondage euphoria. My beautiful breasts out and exposed awaiting some kinky attention.

File: em_bn_d_beauty_in_bondage_bdg.mp4
Size: 177 MiB
Duration: 5 min 34 s

Download File: - em_bn_d_beauty_in_bondage_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Fetish Bound

Fetish Bound
Dressed to the 9's in tight shiny latex attire and my bad girl patent thigh high boots. My mouth is stuffed full of a bright red cleave gag. Mean hemp rope binds my arms, thighs and ankles. I have no where to go. All I can do is beg for mercy. I've always been attracted to tight shiny attire ever since I can remember. To add to this kinky obsession I've also been enthralled in women tied up in bondage... especially myself! These interests started very early on even before I was 10 years old. Watching television as a child is what started this whole fascination but honestly I really was just born to be kinky. As a kid my fantasy land was vast and unstopable. Once I discovered bondage was a sex game I took it and ran! Now I'm so happy to live my fantasy dreams of a bound princess captive dressed in my high end fetish attire. Sleek black latex and big bad fetish thigh high boots is what is on the menu today. Long second skin latex gloves glide smoothly on my arms. My long red hair curled and looking so pretty. Beautiful hemp rope is a perfect contrast with the black fetish look. Especially since hemp rope is my absolute favorite in bondage its the perfect addition! My hands are elgantaly tied behind my back in a criss cross position. My thighs bound tight together and a lovely ankle tie that wrpas around the stiletto of my boots is in place. It's not a complete tie without my mouth stuffed properly. A nice thick red cleave gag is tied tight in my arching mouth. I feel glamorous yet vulnerable all rolled into one.

File: em_bn_d_fetish_bound_bdg.mp4
Size: 186 MiB
Duration: 5 min 51 s

Download File: - em_bn_d_fetish_bound_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Submissive in Bondage

Submissive in Bondage
Adorning my new collar Master puts me into a sexy chair tie keeping my mouth gagged with a big black rubber ball the entire time. I try my best not to drool but it's so hard not to!

File: em_bn_d_submissive_in_bondage_bdg.mp4
Size: 159 MiB
Duration: 5 min 0 s

Download File: - em_bn_d_submissive_in_bondage_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Bondage Plaything

Bondage Plaything
In the mood for a little kinky bondage fun I turn into your plaything bound to the chair. My legs are spread, feet high on my toes, breasts plump with a tight rope harness. Drooling down my cleavage I beg for some power exchange action.

File: em_bn_d_bondage_plaything_bdg.mp4
Size: 165 MiB
Duration: 5 min 13 s
Audio: Language: en, 48.0 kHz, , 2 ch, ~187 kb/s

Download File: - em_bn_d_bondage_plaything_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Gagged & Helpless

Gagged & Helpless
I'm left helpless on the bed, with my wrists & ankles strapped together by a black tie that tightens around them with each move that I make. My mouth is stuffed with a black ball gag, causing me to drool all over as I struggle.

File: em_bn_d_gagged_and_helpless_bdg.mp4
Duration: 5 min 2 s
Audio: Language: en, 48.0 kHz, , 2 ch, ~185 kb/s

Download File: - em_bn_d_gagged_and_helpless_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Beauty in Bondage

Beauty in Bondage
Master says I've been a naughty girl. So He orders me to sit on the big bad spanking bench, and out comes the leather buckles, rope, and shiny black ball gag. I'm tied tight with my arms pulled behind my head and a crotch rope rubbing between my legs as I struggle and drool.

File: em_bn_d_beauty_Master_in_bondage_bdg.mp4
Size: 149 MiB
Duration: 5 min 0 s
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~3 950 kb/s avg, 0.143 bit/pixel

Download File: - em_bn_d_beauty_Master_in_bondage_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Toes Strapped

Toes Strapped
Looking sweet and innocent in white lingerie topped off with stiff white leather bondage gear. Master knows how much I love having attention paid to my sweet little tootsies so he decides to strap them up nice and strict.

File: em_bn_d_toes_strapped_bdg.mp4
Size: 161 MiB
Duration: 5 min 20 s
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~4 031 kb/s avg, 0.146 bit/pixel

Download File: - em_bn_d_toes_strapped_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Elbow Tie & Crotch Rope

Elbow Tie & Crotch Rope
Mistress was feeling very sadistic and decided to put me into a very strict elbow tie forcing them practically together. Then she added a very naughty crotch rope which amused her to no end. I turned into her bondage plaything. Once she pulled my left leg up I already felt the tension in my right leg. I worked out for 2 hours before meeting with Mistress that morning and my legs were already quit sore so this just pushed me over the edge! After a few minutes I could not stop my right leg from shaking! My elbows together like this always put me in a very submissive mood, I feel like a total object to be played with, toyed with.. used to her pleasure. Completely helpless in a beautifully kinky way. I pulled and struggled against the tight bondage and with each movement I could clearly feel the crotch rope rubbing right against my clit, she knows exactly how to tease me and drive me totally crazy with submissive passion and pervy desire!

File: em_bn_d_elbow_tie_and_crotch_rope_bdg.mp4
Size: 121 MiB
Duration: 4 min 1 s
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~4 021 kb/s avg, 0.146 bit/pixel

Download File: - em_bn_d_elbow_tie_and_crotch_rope_bdg.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
HBC X TBL; Hinako Tied Spread Eagle in Skin Colored Zenta...

HBC X TBL; Hinako Tied Spread Eagle in Skin Colored Zentai Suit and Tickle Tortured By Mistress Chiaki
In a special collaboration between Hinako Bondage Clinic and Tokyo Bondage Laboratory, things are looking dire for Hinako as she is tied spread eagle in a skin colored zentai suit with Mistress Chiaki looming close by to give her the worst tickle she has ever experienced. It is unclear why Hinako is screaming though. It could very possibly be from the tickling but being that she was also getting vibed with the Hitachi at the same time, it's a bit difficult to tell.

File: hko_b_cl_hbctbl34_1.mp4
Size: 445 MiB
Duration: 28 min 49 s
Video:, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~1 835 kb/s avg, 0.030 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: en, 48.0 kHz,, 2 ch, ~317 kb/s

Download File: - hko_b_cl_hbctbl34_1.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
HBC X TBL; Naked Hinako Gets Tickled in Mid Air by Mistre...

HBC X TBL; Naked Hinako Gets Tickled in Mid Air by Mistress Chiaki's Lotion Soaked Hands
In a special collaboration between Hinako Bondage Clinic and Tokyo Bondage Laboratory, Hinako is on the verge of tears as she is tied naked in a floating spread eagle position, leaving all her most sensitive areas completely exposed to Mistress Chiaki with her lotion soaked hands and evil intentions. There is no escape for Hinako now. All she can do is hang there and bear the tickling and of course the Hitachi. She will never be the same after this one.

File: hko_b_cl_hbctbl36_1.mp4
Size: 172 MiB
Duration: 10 min 5 s
Video:, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~2 068 kb/s avg, 0.033 bit/pixel

Download File: - hko_b_cl_hbctbl36_1.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
In a special collaboration with Rae Lil Black, introduces...

In a special collaboration with Rae Lil Black, introduces her to mummified sub
In a special collaboration with are Lil Black, Hinako takes Rae into her world a bit and introduces her to her head-to-toe mummified sub. They cut out a hole, revealing his dick. Then, they both take turns giving it a hand job. Hinako, with her latex gloves, and Rae with her beautifully manicured bare hands. The exciting of having two beautiful girls all over her dick must have been too much for him, because he came a huge load, spraying semen everywhere. The two girls could not help themselves from laughing.

File: hko_b_cl_raemummyhinakomozaiku_2.mp4
Size: 425 MiB
Duration: 32 min 32 s
Video:, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~1 503 kb/s avg, 0.024 bit/pixel

Download File: - hko_b_cl_raemummyhinakomozaiku_2.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
HBC X TBL; Leather Pants and Mask Girl Gets Punished by 2...

HBC X TBL; Leather Pants and Mask Girl Gets Punished by 2 Mistresses
In a special collaboration with Hinako Bondage Clinic and Tokyo Bondage Laboratory, we have our mystery combatant who aims to take on Mistress Chiaki and Mistress Hinako. Is she sub enough for the challenge? Only time, and good tickling and whipping session will reveal the answer to us

File: hko_b_cl_hbctbl33_1.mp4
Size: 468 MiB
Duration: 39 min 16 s
Video:, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~1 344 kb/s avg, 0.022 bit/pixel

Download File: - hko_b_cl_hbctbl33_1.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
HBC X TBL; Hinako Gets Tied in Inflatable Rubber Jacket a...

HBC X TBL; Hinako Gets Tied in Inflatable Rubber Jacket and Gets Hung Upside by Her Legs
In a special collaboration with Hinako Bondage Clinic and Tokyo Bondage Laboratory, Chiaki attempts an extreme bondage challenge. Hinako, dressed her shiny Leohex leotard and long leather boots, gets tied in an inflatable rubber jacket. But that's not all! Cuffs are then attached to her legs and she is hoisted upside down and to top it all off, she is tape gagged. But you all know Chiaki; she just can't leave well enough alone and she just has to bust out the vibrator, too!

File: hko_b_cl_hbctbl31_1.mp4
Size: 454 MiB
Duration: 29 min 28 s
Video:, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~1 832 kb/s avg, 0.029 bit/pixel

Download File: - hko_b_cl_hbctbl31_1.mp4

beckap1

Forum Lord
Vacuum Bed Party; First Time Vacuum Bed User Gets Tickle ...

Vacuum Bed Party; First Time Vacuum Bed User Gets Tickle Tortured by 2 Mistresses
The first time using a vacuum bed can be quite daunting. This is what Hinako's friend comes to find as she agrees to let Hinako seal her inside her vacuum bed. She reluctantly gets in, only to be pinned down by the lack of air. A feeling that is new to her. Her trust is swiftly betrayed as Hinako and Suzy Q gang up on her defenseless friend and the poor ticklish girl with relentless tickling. She screams in what I can only imagine is pain and excitement.

File: hko_b_cl_374_1.mp4
Size: 118 MiB
Duration: 6 min 55 s
Video:, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~2 064 kb/s avg, 0.033 bit/pixel

Download File: - hko_b_cl_374_1.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!