• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Mystic Moons Nipples Clamped and Pulled in Cruel Torture


Mystic Moon finds her wrists tied together around a sturdy post in the work shop. I let her work off some of her energy before I come out to have my fun. I start by gagging her with 2 pairs of large panties. I cut her shirt off next so I can squeeze and slap her perky tits. I crotchrope her and pull it out and above, pulling her hips out from the post. I grope and manhandle her for a bit before I increase the severity of her arm bondage. Her nipples are clamped, before the clamps are pulled tight and tied off. I tape her head to the post as well, which pretty much eliminates her last bit of movement. I sit back and enjoy the show. All poor Mystic can do is grunt and endure her bondage including the cruel rope which splits her. After a while, I tire of this position and have another treat planned, so I start to release her from her current predicament.

Size - 486.08 MB
Duration - 00:21:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

nipple clamps, post/pole/tree tied, futilestruggles, Brunettes, futile struggles, breast torture, leggings, Mystic Moon, crotchrope

 
Domination and Submission - Lillys Birthday Gift Explored


Size - 704.84 MB
Duration - 00:18:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

BDSM, Restraint, Submission, Roleplaying, Domination

 
Ellens On-Screen Leg Tying in Sexy Jeans and High Boots


Ellen showed up the other day wearing some sexy black jeans. I thought that she'd look good hogtied in them. I had her put on some boots and I got out the rope. I have her pose for a bit so we can get a good look before I start binding her. We chit chat as I tie her wrists and add a neck rope. The chit chat ends on her part when I strap a ballgag in her mouth. I tie the neckrope above before I grope and manhandle my new captive. The remainder of the clip is the on screen tying of Ellens legs.

Size - 390.79 MB
Duration - 00:17:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, jeans, Brunettes, Ellen, crotchrope, Busty, futile struggles

 
Adaras Bulging Cheeks in Double Panty Gag Scene


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... More panty gags. adara is being a brat so I smack her face then I go get 2 more pairs of panties. 2 different shades of blue, but both fairly large. It takes me a while, but I finally get them both in. Her cheeks are really bulging! She doesn't look happy as I run a rope between her legs and up overhead. After the crotchrope is tightened, I wrap her head with clear tape. I continue adding ropes, making her bondage even more severe. I remove the clear tape and the gag. I get 2 more pairs of dirty panties out of the hamper and stuff them in her pretty little mouth. This time I seal them in with microfoam tape. I tie her elbows and then add a rope to pull them up overhead as well. Her bondage is really starting to get intense now. The sorority sisters like to have pics of her as the hazing progresses, so I do just that. At the end of the clip, I remove the gag and the clip ends shortly after.

Size - 507.04 MB
Duration - 00:22:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Blondes, futile struggles, chairtied, panty gags, Adara, futilestruggles

 
Safas Gagged and Collared Puppy Play Experience


Safa stands neck roped with her wrists tied separately behind her back. It's not long before I arrive to play with my new pet. I clasp one hand over her mouth as I grope her and slap her ass. I then grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. After I tire of playing with her I vetwrap and tape her wrists to her upper arms. I untie her other arm and it gets the same treatment. I untie her neck rope and put her in a chair. I then vetwrap and tape her ankles to her thighs. A gag is next. Safa pet is harness ball gagged tightly. I grope her a bit more before I strap a make shift collar around her neck. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 772.69 MB
Duration - 00:20:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, Safa, puppy play, futile struggles, electrical tape

 
Ariel Anderssen Gagged and Bound in a Skin-Tight Skirt


The toughest female cop on the force, Ariel arrives home after work wearing a button up blouse, heeled boots, and a skin tight short skirt. One of Miguel's thugs is waiting for her and quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Ariel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Ariel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the end table by the sofa. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Ariel before he puts her on her knees and controls her by her hair. Her skirt is lifted and he pulls her satin panties up tight into her cunt before snipping them off. This makes Ariel quite angry, but he does not care. He removes her socks and then gags her with her socks and her pretty panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her toes with the thin twine before taunting her while pinning her head to the floor with his foot. Ariel is then put in a toes to wrist hogtie. She is still quite angry and feisty and every movement pulls on her painfully tight tied toes. The thug continues taunting her and she angrily moans through her 2 sock 1 panty gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 1 098.26 MB
Duration - 00:16:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, hogtied, Blondes, panty gags, futilestruggles, barefoot, gags, feet and toes bondage, Ariel Anderssen

 
Hogtied Adara in Jodhpurs and Posture Collar


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Size - 486.59 MB
Duration - 00:21:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

pony girls, bit gag tongue port, Adara, jodhpurs, futile struggles, hogtied, futilestruggles, Blondes, riding Pants

 
Rachels Painful Head Zipties


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.

Size - 469.72 MB
Duration - 00:21:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, zipties, futilestruggles, Rachel, face bondage

 
Mistreatment of Rachel by the Vigilante


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel stands blind and cold wearing just an unbuttoned riding shirt with her wrists cuffed. The Vigilante soon uncuffs her wrists and ties her wrists overhead and apart to a spreader bar. He cuts her shirt off before he spreads and ties her ankles to another spreader bar. The upper bar is pulled up higher until Rachel is on her tippy toes. Soon she is being sprayed down with cold water. You can literally see her shivering and trembling as the the water beads and rolls down her nude body. The Vigilante rubs a bar of soap over her body before gagging Rachel with it. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 308.53 MB
Duration - 00:13:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

barefoot, futile struggles, nude, Rachel, scrubbed, futilestruggles

 
Tape Covers Summers Forehead and Face


A thick leather posture collar is buckled tightly around Summer's neck as she sits. She is tied at the waist and her wrists are bound behind her back. A rope is tied into her long hair and braided in. A large foam ball is shoved in her mouth and taped in. I continue wrapping tape around her forehead and down her face and under her chin. I then tie a very long spreader bar between her black booted legs. I run my hands over her shiny hosed legs before I pull her tits free of her blouse. I bind them very tightly and then I tie them off to D-rings on her collar. Her elbows are tightly bound next and more rope is run above and below her tits. She's just about ready for phase 2. I tie a rope to the center D-ring on her collar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 508.9 MB
Duration - 00:22:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

posture collar, futile struggles, harness gag, Summer, face bondage, Brunettes, futilestruggles, electrical tape

 
Pantyhose Hooded - Monica and Rubees Muffled Complaints


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 845.19 MB
Duration - 00:19:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Brunettes, blindfolded, Monica Jade, futilestruggles, black girls, Petite, crotchrope, Rubee Rox, not barefoot, ethnic, futile struggles, glasses, pantyhose, hooded, ballgag

 
Exploring Domination and Submission in Nyxon Rope Alternative


Size - 999.44 MB
Duration - 00:26:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Sadomasochism, FutileStruggles, Humiliation, Domination, Futile Struggles

 
Futile Struggles - Safas Moans in Puppy Play Session


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as he walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash. I turn her around and lead her back to the start position. She is really having a hard time now and you can tell by the way she is moaning and screaming. I added a little bit of commentary by safa at the end of the clip.

Size - 417.76 MB
Duration - 00:11:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

puppy play, Tape Bondage, ballgag, Safa, futilestruggles, harness gag, futile struggles, electrical tape, Brunettes

 
Stayshas Bondage Sobbing and Crying Session


(Here's a Youtube link too one of her performances
) This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tell her to get on her knees. She hesitates, so I just pick her up and put her on the floor my self. She's still pretty upset at this point. I quickly return with more rope to tie up her lower legs and ankles with. Lots of closeups of Staysha's expressive face as I do this. I smack her ass hard several times and ask when she's going to escape and tell her I want to see some struggling. I walk away giving her another chance to escape. She struggles on the floor for a while but gets nowhere. She starts sobbing and you can tell she's really upset. I shove a shop rag in her mouth and seal it it with black tape. She's really sobbing at this point. I plan on hogtying her and I try to roll her on her stomach, but she fights me. I smack her ass, thinking this will persuede her. She still refuses. She gets a few more smacks. I think she's really being a brat so I force her onto her stomach and put her in a hogtie. She screams and fights like nothing I've ever seen before and this is all real. Staysha has a phobia of being on her stomach... I stop the clip and give her a chance to recuperate and to breathe. We cut back to the clip and Staysha is still bound on the floor and gagged. My plan was at this point to let her struggle and try to escape for a few more minutes. I do this, but I decide that she really needs to be hogtied. I Hogtie her, but leave her on her side as I do. She's still not happy about this at all as you can tell by her crying. I leave her to struggle while Hogtied now. I know this is a silly statement, but She still has not escaped. I straddle her, grope her tits, and ask her some questions such as: "I thought you could escape from anything?"... She shakes her head No. I then say, "You're completely helpless aren't you"... She shakes her head Yes. I ask her how she's tied and then I ask if she's hogtied. I tell her to tell me how she's tied again... she says "I'm Hogtied" I ask her if she can get out... She enthusiastically shakes her head No. Stayshe is still sobbing and moaning as I Ungag her. With Staysha kneeling, I grab her by her hair. She screams. I cover her mouth with my hand and ask if she wants to be gagged again. I then ask what I should win since she didn't escape. She says... "I don't know" I tell her I'm going to go take a nap. That will give her time to think of something. I then walk out the door, leaving her bound on the garage floor. This was a very intense clip. It was a very emotionally charged and intense hour for Staysha. I have never seen anything like this on video before. It was originally just supposed to be an escape artist who couldn't escape clip. When she couldn't I would gag and hogtie her. It turned into so much more than that. It's hard to explain, take a look at the preview clip to get a better idea.

Size - 307.5 MB
Duration - 00:21:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

hogtied, Crying, Staysha, electrical tape, crotchrope, Escape Challenge, futile struggles, Blondes, futilestruggles, barefoot

 
Rin Gagged with Paint Roller and Zip Tie in Strict Bondage


This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then taunts her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Size - 893.01 MB
Duration - 00:40:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

business attire, futile struggles, zipties, hogtied, Rin, not barefoot, futilestruggles

 
Fayths Sweater Ripped Off for Sweaty Tit Groping


Fayth prides herself on being a balloon popping master. One day I challenged her to a balloon popping contest. It took her 5 min to pop hers and she even cheated. I let her pick out the balloon that I was to pop and I did it in under 2 minutes, despite having no prior balloon popping experience. She claims the balloon must have been a dud, but it doesn't matter. Since she lost she gets to experience a nice tight hogtie. Fayth doesn't care though, she enjoys being bound, although maybe not quite as tight as I am going tie. She maybe also doesn't want to be tied in 100 degree heat on a dirty floor, but that's to bad. The clip starts with fayth standing in a sweater(Yes a sweater) and jean skirt, with her hair tied snugly overhead. She looks a little nervous for some reason. I am soon behind her and shoving a large red ballgag in her mouth. Before I start tying her, I have a little fun. I grope and manhandle the inferior balloon and then I turn her around and smack her ass. She does have a very nice spankable ass, and I tell her that later. Yes, It was 100 degrees and I made her wear a sweater, but I cut it off. I rip it right down the middle so I can grope her sweaty tits without it in my way. I lift her skirt and now start smacking her panty clad ass. I grab a bundle of rope and start to tie her, but before I do, I pull her skirt completely off to get it out of my way. I start the way I usually do by wrapping the rope around her waist and between her legs. Fayth is very expressive as I bind her and it starts right away as I tighten the rope between her legs. I continue and end up with a harness that runs under her ass cheeks with really accentuates it. I turn her around and smack her ass a few more times. I could do that all day, but I have a lot more rope to apply, but before I do, I add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I grab more rope and continue binding Fayth. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down... adding many cinched bands of rope. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and then I enjoy smacking her ass a few more times. I raise the hoist that her hair is tied to a little bit more. That gets her attention. I now start binding her upper body. By the time I'm done, a nice chest harness has been applied. I was going to take her down, but I get another idea. Fayth has no choice in the matter and all she can do is go along with it as drool streams down her chin from behind her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 713.13 MB
Duration - 00:31:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, nipple clamps, futilestruggles, crotchrope, Fayth on Fire

 
Replacing Gag and Panties with Black Tape


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start at her ankles and wrap vetwrap up amanda's legs to just under her ass cheeks. I then add some black tape. I grab more rope and bind her elbows. They are not completely together, but close. I now continue wrapping her upper body with the vetwrap and black tape, until she is completely mummified except for her head, feet, and tits. I remove her gag and replace the panties with the ones she was wearing earlier. They are sealed in with black tape. I do a little more touch up work on my mummification job before I untie the rope around her neck. The clip then ends as I start to pick her up.

Size - 233.43 MB
Duration - 00:16:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

futilestruggles, futile struggles, Amanda Marie, mummification

 
Groped and Bound Full Figured Woman


Size - 161.67 MB
Duration - 00:11:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Futile Struggles, Roleplaying, BDSM, Bondage, FutileStruggles

 
Brutal Binding of Serene Isley with Zip Ties and Fishing Line


Size - 252.34 MB
Duration - 00:17:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Futile Struggles, Restraint, Submission, Humiliation, Bondage

 
From Business Guru to Bondage Expert - Eric Cains Secret Formula


Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the second of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! This clip starts with nyxon being gagged with a huge red ballgag. Eric then briefly explains what is going on and then reads a fan letter. "Bob" states that when he attempts to bind his employees with rope, they escape. He would like to see an example of tape or zipties. Bob is in LUCK!! Todays episode demonstrates the use of zipties. Anyone can use zipties or cable ties as they are commonly known. Soon Eric gets to work. nyxon's wrists have been ziptied from the start. He starts binding her legs as well. After her legs are done, he moves to her arms. He cruelly crushes her elbows together as well as her forearms. He then bends her over and attaches her arms overhead. nyxon is now in a ziptie strappado. He leaves her there for a bit, but soon returns. He lifts her skirt and slaps her ass a few times. Eric then shows how you can make ziptie bondage a bit tighter. He adds a few ties above and below her breasts. He then uses another tie to connect these to her knees. He adds zipties around her gag and makes her a headband out of another. A tie is connected to these and then attached to the ones binding her arms, thus forcing her head back. nyxon is now completely helpless to do anything about me slapping her ass now. I leave nyxon as I have some phone calls to make. Normally I'd leave her for several hours, but for the sake of the video series, I return. I have one more demonstration, so I cut off the zipties binding her arms. I remove her gag and sit her on a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 586.06 MB
Duration - 00:26:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, strappado, MILF, office attire, pantyhose, Nyxon, futile struggles, business attire, zipties, Brunettes

 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top