• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Serene Isleys Struggles with Crotch Rope Bondage


Serene waits with her wrists and ankles bound and tied together under a chair. She's wearing a party hat and is festively gagged with a racket ball with a party favor inserted. Her nose is taped forcing her to breather through her mouth. As she does, The party favor extends out and then in. She is wearing shiny spandex stripper wear and nipple clamps, which are tied to a bag sitting on the floor by her feet. I walk into my shop and am surprised to find Serene there! I know right away that she is a Bday gift. The party hat gives it away. I fondle and examine my gift for a bit. I follow the string from the clamps to the bag and read the tag on the bag. My good friend David has gotten me a Serene... AND 600 feet of rope and some gagging materials. 600 feet should be more than enough to adequately bind her. I remove her clamps and I notice the party favor going in and out very rapidly as I do, LOL. I then start looking through the bag, pulling out bundle after bundle of rope. I tie a rope around her neck and then remove her gag. There is an old tube sock in the bag and I think that will make a nice gag for Serene. I stuff it in her mouth and then Tightly seal it in with clear tape. I stand her up and connect her neck rope overhead, as I don't want my gift running away. I now start putting the rope to use. I start with a crotchrope and then give Serene a little hip and butt bondage. Then I start tying her legs. I tie her above and below the knees as well as her upper thighs. By this time, tears are rolling down Serene's face from the brutal gag. I remove it and she smiles as makeup runs from her eyes. This is the end of Part 1.

Size - 382.83 MB
Duration - 00:27:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Serene Isley, chairtied, crotchrope, futile struggles, nipple clamps, sock gag, Crying, futilestruggles

 
GiGis Face Bondage and Head Encasement in Electrical Tape by Eric


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Eric picks GiGi up and lays her down on the pallet. He is soon binding her even more thoroughly, securing her crossed ankles to her thighs. Her knees are tied to the corners of the pallet and then her hands are completely taped up. She really had no chance toi begin with, but now there is absolutely 0% chance of escape. A rope is attached to the back of her chest harness and it is used to pull GiGi up and back. Her tits are completely off the pallet at this point. Another rope is tied to her wrists and her arms are pulled up as well, putting a ton of pressure on her shoulders. Another rope pulls them in the opposite direction when her wrists are tied to her ankles. Tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and then around the vertical rope pulling her up. At this point she can barely move, but there is still room for improvement. She can still sway back and forth a bit, so clover clamps are added to her nipples and then tied off to the front corners of the pallet. Eric sits back and enjoys the fruits of his labor for a bit. All GiGi can do at this point is moan and curse through her gag, which we can barely hear now and twitch a little bit. Actually she can still wiggle her toes, so Eric ties her big toes back with twine. He finds a wooden back scratcher laying around and decides that it will make a nice foot and tit slapping implement. GiGi yelps, but barely moves as he gives her soles and tits a few slaps. At this point, Briella comes strolling back to verbally abuse poor GiGi. Eric and Briella decide to go out for sushi as they leave GiGi bound on the pallet. What will happen next... Will GiGi offer more money? Will Briella end up on the receiving end?... I sure hope so!

Size - 533.23 MB
Duration - 00:23:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

barefoot, Brunettes, futile struggles, breast torture, Breast bondage, pantyhose, nipple clamps, hogtied, face bondage, GiGi, MILF, sponge gag, bastinado, futilestruggles, electrical tape, taped hands, head encasement

 
Rachel Hogtied After Enduring Spreader Bar and Crotchrope


I have Rachel strung up in a corner of the barn. There are not any neighbors for miles, so I leave her ungagged for now. I give her some slack at first as well. I plan on taking my time over the next hour or so with her. I start by manhandling and groping her. Utilizing a few pulleys, I pull her wrists up tight. She's basically on her tippy toes now. I grope and smack her ass once again. I ballgag her and then I cut away her flimsy blouse. I have an old rake handy and some baling twine. I use both for a makeshift spreader bar. Rachel is hanging by her wrists once I spread her legs. I lower her just a tad, because I am nice. I remove her denim skirt with shears. I then fashion a nice tight crotchrope out of twine. I step back and watch as Rachel suffers in her bondage. As much as I like her in this position, I think I would like to see her hogtied, so I release her from the spreader bar and then her wrists are released from the overhead hoist, before I put her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 387.09 MB
Duration - 00:17:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, crotchrope, Rachel, spreader bar, futilestruggles, ballgag, gags

 
Raven Eve Gagged and Bound with Ariel Anderssen Chained Nearby


This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall. This is where Part 3 ends.

Size - 1 144.54 MB
Duration - 00:22:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Blondes, gags, tongue tied, Busty, futilestruggles, pantyhose, futile struggles, ballgag, chairtied, Ariel Anderssen, not barefoot, Breast bondage, Raven Eve, nipple clamps, MILF, crotchrope, nose hooks, face bondage, Brunettes

 
Futile Struggles - Stayshas Bondage Experience


I just met Staysha 15 min before this was shot. She is an escape artist, (Here's a Youtube link to one of her performances
) and told me that she can get out of any bondage, so I decided to see if she could get out of my bondage. The clip starts with me tying, her bragging about her escape skills. I just smile, nod and continue tying her up. She is studying my every move looking for a weakness. I Completely bind her upper body and her legs above her knees. She is actually very ticklish as you'll be able to tell when I add the crotchrope and when I'm cinching her legs. Once I have her bound I start smacking her ass and manhandling her. I pull down her bra and grope her tits as well. She starts getting angry as I was just supposed to tie her up. I walk away and give her some time to escape. She tries and tries, but doesn't get very far. I walk up behind her and shove a huge, almost 3 inch, ballgag in her mouth. I add a little more rope as tears and drool flow from Staysha. I think she is starting to realize that there will be no escaping. When I'm done, I remove the ballgag. She's sobbing at this point, and She seems to have lost that cocky attitude she had when we started.

Size - 535.51 MB
Duration - 00:37:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Blondes, crotchrope, futilestruggles, Escape Challenge, Lingerie, Staysha, futile struggles, barefoot, Crying

 
Constances Reaction to Extreme Tit Binding and Smacking


I tied up Constance several years ago when she was just starting out. She had only been bound several other times and it was very "light" bondage, so she was a little bit stunned when I started tying her. Halfway through she tapped out. I have footage of our first time, but it wasn't really post worthy. Now several years later, Constance has turned into a rope slut, so I decided to give her another chance. She has improved 100% at least. The clip starts with Constance standing neckroped and her wrists tied behind her back. I am soon manhandling her... grabbing and squeezing her tits through her blouse as I pull her head back by her hair with my other hand. I start squeezing and smacking her ass as she yelps and squirms. I grab her blouse and rip it open. I then start binding her tits with thin twine. I soon find out that Constance really enjoys breast bondage and torture. You can see it in her face as I bind them, not to mention she tells me. I think she likes having her bound tits squeezed, slapped, and played with even more. I add a tight crotchrope and I realize I didn't get her right tit tied up good enough, so I redo it. Much better! I spend a little more time smacking her ass. I add more rope under her ass cheeks to make them bulge a bit more. It's time to see how she handles being gagged. I shove a big white ballgag in her mouth to start out. It's a very tight fit, but I'm able to make it fit. I remove her neckrope and attach it to her crotchrope, pulling it much tighter. I clamp her bound tits before I walk away and leave Constance to struggle for our enjoyment. After a while I return to add some weight to her nipple clamps. I play with my bound captive a bit before I leave again. I order her to turn in circles so we can get a better view. When I return, I add a tight band of rope to her thighs before I release her crotchrope from above. I then have her sit in a chair. With a large sponge in hand, I remove her ballgag and Part 1 ends shortly after.

Size - 1 299.38 MB
Duration - 00:33:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

nipple clamps, Constance, Breast bondage, futile struggles, pantyhose, business attire, crotchrope, futilestruggles

 
Feet and Toes Bondage with Stefania


Size - 924.41 MB
Duration - 00:21:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, hogtied, barefoot, futile struggles, ethnic, feet toes, Brunettes, nude, Stefania, ballgag, feet and toes bondage, harness gag, futilestruggles

 
Courtneys Barefoot and Busty Captive Moment


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Courtney onto the floor and then I finish tying her lower legs. I remove her shoes and tie her feet as well. I order her to struggle for me on the floor for my entertainment. I do love watching her struggle! I eventually return and hogtie her. She twitches, moans, and wiggles as much as she can. I have a half roll of vetwrap laying around, so I use it to wrap around her gag. I go under the ropes on her back and around her forehead a few times. Her head is now pulled back and she's blindfolded and completely helpless. I want to see her big tits again, so I roll her on her side. She really can't struggle much, but I tell her to try and she obeys. I sit back and enjoy watching my helpless captive's futile struggles. At the end of the clip I remove her gag and release her from her hogtie, but I leave her wrists bound behind her back. I put her on her knees, and tell her to keep her mouth open for her next gag. She holds it open, but soon closes her mouth. She gets a few more hard tit slaps. I tell her to keep it open again. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 725.36 MB
Duration - 00:19:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

nude, Busty, Blondes, Courtney, hogtied, sweaters, futilestruggles, futile struggles, barefoot

 
Brunette Lucky Gagged with a Big Red Ballgag by Kerri Taylor


Lucky had come over the previous night with her boyfriend, who drove over Kerri Taylor (look for that clip soon). The very next day she called and wanted to do a shoot that same day. I agreed and told her to give me a few hours. The clip starts with me doing a little interview with Lucky. Since Lucky has not really been tied up before, I decide it might be a good idea to see what she is capable of. I have between 400 and 500 ft of cotton rope that I had rounded up earlier. I figure I'll try and use all that and see how she does with some spanking and maybe try out a few different kinds of gags and maybe some nipple clamps. After that I start tying her up. I walk Lucky into the scene, with just her wrists bound, by her hair. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it overhead. She starts being a brat immediately. I swat her ass a few times. This subdues her for about 3 seconds, lol. I start with a crotchrope and then add some rope under her ass to accentuate her great ass. She's being bratty the entire time. I continue adding rope. I rope up her upper thighs and above her knees. Then I add a wide band below her knees. She's still being a brat although she does have moments where she seems to get a little subby, but she quickly snaps out of them, LOL. I smack her ass another 5 or 6 times, but as soon as I stop her attitude returns. I tie her ankles and then gag her with a big red ballgag. I really should have done this much earlier... Much much earlier. I grab her by her hair and smack her ass more. Her facial expressions are great while this is going on, but as soon as I stop, its back to brat mode, lol... I get more rope and tie her elbows and forearms together. Then I tighten her neckrope a little... Maybe that will help, but I doubt it.

Size - 580.66 MB
Duration - 00:25:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

neckroped, ballgag, futile struggles, futilestruggles, Busty, crotchrope, Brunettes, Lucky

 
Edens Punishing Session - Ass Smacks and Tit Twists


Eden has pissed off one to many of my clients, but its cheaper to discipline her than it is to hire and train a new one... plus I tape these sessions and my clients love seeing her being punished for her secretarial infractions. The clip starts with Eden sitting in a chair. Her wrists have been zip tied behind her back and another zip tie secures her waist to the chair. She struggles and whines a little, but I soon put a stop to that. I stuff her mouth with 2 socks and then seal them in with clear tape. I stand her up and attach per her arms up behind her brutally tight. I leave her in this position just for a bit before I return and start smacking her ass. I give her a good hard 10 smacks. I then pull her head back by her hair and then grab and twist her tit at the same time. I then pull her skirt off, and start zip tying her legs. I add 6 ties on her legs. Next I start on her arms. Her arms get 3 more. Her elbows are now welded together with the zip ties. I rip open her shirt and then tie the excess fabric around her arms to get it out of the way. I grab her tits hard once again and smack her ass with my other hand. After I feel her ass is looking red enough, I leave Eden to hand there in her brutally tight bondage. I return after a while and lower the hoist, relieving the pressure on Eden's arms and shoulders. I have rope in my hand though... This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 291.06 MB
Duration - 00:13:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

business attire, strappado, futile struggles, futilestruggles, zipties, Eden, office attire, Blondes, pantyhose

 
Petite Brunettes Desperate Cries for Mercy


Jennah needs an attitude adjustment and I've found that spending some time bound and hanging upside usually does the trick. I ballgag her first and then grope and slap her tits. I add a large thick posture collar. I grope and slap her tits a few more times, before I bind them with thin cruel fishing line. She wants me to take take the collar off. I wait a while as I make her beg. I take it off of her and tightly bind her elbows together. I put her on the floor and add a rope to her ankle bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 327.84 MB
Duration - 00:14:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Jennah, suspension, Jennah, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Crying, futile struggles, posture collar, crotchrope, futilestruggles, Brunettes, strappado, futilestruggles, suspension, breast torture, cleave gag, nose hooks, Petite, nipple clamps, Breast bondage, futile struggles, Open Mouth Gag

 
Donovans Wrists Untied for Intense HOM and Spanking


This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Donovan's wrists and nipples still tied off above, I start adding more rope. It doesn't take long and her ass looks even better with a little rope. I spin her around and have to slap her ass a few more times. I finally get to work binding her legs with many bands of cinched rope, before I untie her wrists and pull up a chair. Manhandling, HOM, and spanking throughout.

Size - 783.99 MB
Duration - 00:17:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

not barefoot, crotchrope, futile struggles, Donovan, nipple clamps, ballgag, futilestruggles, leggings

 
Brunette Pepper Sterling Hogtied with Hair Tied to Ankles


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Size - 733.77 MB
Duration - 00:32:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Pepper Sterling, MILF, crotchrope, futilestruggles, Busty, sponge gag, sweaters, hogtied, Breast bondage, futile struggles, Brunettes

 
High Heels Leotards and Zipties - Ariel Anderssens Unconventional Ballet Practice


Ariel is a ballet instructor. Ballet is an artform of discipline and Ariel visits me as she believes that I give her an edge over the competition. She believes that she cannot teach discipline unless she is disciplined. I don't know if that's the case, but I'm certainly glad she feels this way and I am more than happy to help. Ariel waits for me in high heels and a leotard with her wrists ziptied behind her bck and around a post. When I arrive, the first thing I do is tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth. Ariel moans as I run my hands up and down her toned athletic body, slapping and groping as I proceed. Sonn, I am fashioning a crotchrope out of zipties. I can't keep my greedy hands off of her and I continue manhandling her. A few hard thigh slaps, almost brings her to her knees, which is always nice, but I instead order her into a splits position, which is natural for a ballerina. If you have not figured it out yet, I will mostly use zipties to bind Ariel, and I get started. I ziptie a spreader bar to the post, before tying her pigtails to opposite ends. I then ziptie her legs into the splits position. Finally, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a huge sponge and then I tape it in securely. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 1 337.22 MB
Duration - 00:20:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

leotard, gags, pantyhose, crotchrope, Ariel Anderssen, futilestruggles, post/pole/tree tied, Blondes, futile struggles, ballgag, not barefoot

 
Danis Dark Experience - Part 1


Size - 151.58 MB
Duration - 00:10:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Submission, Domination, Sadomasochism, Kidnapping, Futile Struggles

 
Adara Gagged with a Shop Rag and Black Tape in Part 2


This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara looks dazed as her eys roll back into her head, standing in place and tied by her hair. She makes nice sounds as she waits for what is to come. I roughly manhandle her for a while, before stripping her nude. I oil her up and start binding her again, but this time I use cruel zipties. The first one is around her waist. Adara's breathing, yelps, and moans intensify as another is pulled tight between her legs and disappearing. More manhandling and ass slapping ensue, before I start work ziptying and cinching her shapely legs. Adara has not been gagged in a while, and that needs to be remedied. A large shop rag and many wraps of black tape take care of that. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 998.75 MB
Duration - 00:19:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

crotchrope, futile struggles, Blondes, futilestruggles, nipple clamps, zipties, Adara

 
Rachels Futile Struggles Against Her Captors Cruel Control


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel's creepy captor sits back in a chair after picking up a long pointy stick. As Rachel endures her awkward position and crotch chain, he starts poking her with the stick. Rachel's yelps and moans intensify as well as her tears. After a while he picks up a hatchet and whacks the stick in half. He uses the shorter thicker part to cane her thighs. When he's done, Rachel displays 3 nicely spaced stripes. He asks again if she is ready for her pony ride, and it seems she is ready now. He removes the crotch chain and unties her wrists. He orders her to wear a pair of pantyhose as a shirt. He then binds her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 441.44 MB
Duration - 00:19:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Crying, pantyhose, office attire, crotchrope, MILF, business attire, nipple clamps, Rachel, caned, futilestruggles, futile struggles

 
Hannahs Breast Binding and Wooden Spoon Torture in FutileStruggles


hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Size - 723.57 MB
Duration - 00:32:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

pantyhose, futilestruggles, breast torture, Blondes, futile struggles, Hannah

 
CEOs Twisted Order - Lola Lynn in Extreme Bondage


Size - 368.98 MB
Duration - 00:26:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Roleplaying, Fetish, Bondage, Kidnapping, BDSM

 
Serene Isley Endures Crotchrope and Hair Pulling in Scene


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I strap a big red ball gag in place of the sock. I make sure its tight as I don't want her to be able to push it out. You can see the straps cutting into her cheeks, just the way it should be. Now I start roping up serene's upper body. I start by tying her elbows together. Then ropes are run and cinched around her arms and entire upper torso. I take a break halfway through so I can give Serene Birthday spankings. She gets 29 since thats how old I am, LOL... I sit back and just enjoy my gift and what I've done with it so far while the camera captures many different views and angles. I still have plenty of rope and I find more room on Serene's body for another bundle or 2. I remove the neck rope and sit serene down in a chair. I grab her by the hair and give it a good pull. Serene wishes me a happy Birthday as I do, with a little coercian, lol

Size - 300.68 MB
Duration - 00:21:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Serene Isley, futile struggles, futilestruggles, crotchrope

 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top