• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Blind Clamped and Gagged - Rachel Adams Whimpers in Her Wet Mattress


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Size - 480.04 MB
Duration - 00:21:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Rachel, futile struggles, futilestruggles, bit gag tongue port, pony girls

 
Amandas Expressions and Muffled Noises During Spanking and Manhandling


It's going to be a fun day for me. The fun starts when I manhandle and gratuitously grope Amanda. She gets a hand over her mouth and around her throat as I grope her tits and smack her ass. Other times I control her by her long hair. I tie her hair overhead and shove a large ballgag in her mouth, before the spanking and manhandling continue. Amanda makes some great expressions and muffled noises as I have my fun. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and slapping her rather large tits. They'll bind nicely! I decide to limit her movement a bit, and I start with a waist and crotch rope. More groping and ass slapping ensue afterwards. I finally untie her hair from above before seating her in a chair. Her wrists are retied around a post. Her hair is retied as well, before I remove her gag. I play with my captive for a while longer. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 325.6 MB
Duration - 00:14:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, Blondes, crotchrope, Busty, chairtied, futilestruggles, bondsge, business attire, MILF

 
Illustrious Rouges Futile Struggles Against Pantyhose Bondage


Illustrious Rouge lounges in the warehouse and gloats about her sales figures for the year. She notices that her associate still has a lot of unsold stock and she begins to ridicule him. He reminds her of a video that he has of her from a Christmas party a few years ago. She forgot about it and is very surprised to be reminded of it and even more stunned to hear he still has it. He orders her to strip for him... at this point she has no choice, but to do as she is told. He has her pose for him, before he roughly grabs her and binds her wrists behind her back with what else? Pantyhose. He crotchropes her with pantyhose as well, before he cuts off her panties and gags her with them. He tells her to keep them in her mouth, but she spits them out onto the dirty floor. When she refuses to open her mouth, he turns her around, bends her over and smacks her ass until she complies. He puts pantyhose over her head, and ties the legs around her mouth to keep her gag in place. He continues encasing her with his unsold pantyhose stock. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 422.84 MB
Duration - 00:18:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

office attire, Illustrious Rouge, garter and stockings, pantyhose, crotchrope, futile struggles, barefoot, nylon encasement, panty gags, electrical tape, futilestruggles

 
Ellen Gagged and Blindfolded in a Chairtied Punishment Scene


I set up shop in a modest hotel room and place an ad. It doesn't take long before I have my first client. Women who need and/or crave punishment and discipline seem to seek me out. I don't ask reasons and I don't get names. The anonymity is part of the allure. My client shows up and I immediately ask for the payment. I lead her over to a chair. I get a feel of her tits. and I know that some breast bondage and abuse are in her future. I bind her wrists behind her back and then I tie her at the waist to the chair. I pull her tits free from her shirt. I grope and manhandle them before I gag her with a pump gag. I clover clamp her nipples. I pull them tight and then tie them together after running the string up around the back of her neck. This is a small taste of whats to come. She moans and drools as I add more rope to her legs. I blindfold her before I remove the pump gag. The clamps are removed as well, before more ropes are added to secure her to the chair. A shop rag is shoved in her mouth and then secured with tape. I have a little fun as I draw some eye balls on her white blindfold. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 374.26 MB
Duration - 00:16:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, pump gag, chairtied, Busty, futile struggles, nipple clamps, Brunettes, Ellen

 
Electrical Tape - A Versatile Tool for Taping Hands


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Being on her stomach on the uncomfortable cart makes it almost impossible to breathe for Rubee. She moans as I am able to tie the excess nylon on her hands to her heels. I then cleave gag her and tape her head back to her heels as well. Her hands are taped, before I leave Rubee to endure her bondage. She eventually goes silent as it takes all of her concentration just to breathe.

Size - 293.02 MB
Duration - 00:13:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

cleave gag, crotchrope, black girls, electrical tape, futile struggles, pantyhose, hooded, taped hands, hogtied, Tape Bondage, nylon encasement, Rubee Rox, futilestruggles

 
Riley Janes Face Bondage and Open Mouth Gag Struggles


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... It's not like she could get away anyway with her legs bound in the manner that they were, but the masked man still finds int necessary to tie her waist to the chair. He then removes her cleave gag, but quickly replaces it with a spider ring gag. Riley wonders what such a gag could be used for? The man wraps tape around head covering her nostrils. She is then hooded. He then unbuttons her blouse and pulls her tits out. After a bit, the man cuts a hole in her hood and tapes a tube in. He then exhales the smoke from his filthy cigarette into the hood. The smoke slowly escapes from around her neck. She's already been belt whipped, bound and made to inhale the mans foul tasting smoke... what is next she wonders? More rope is what's next. The man opens a hole in her hood in front of her ring gagged mouth and starts binding her much more thoroughly. By the time he's done, her feet, elbows, and her forearms are completely tied and cinched. He removes her waist rope and puts her on the floor. This is where Part 2 ends.

Size - 785.58 MB
Duration - 00:20:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

gags, business attire, face bondage, pantyhose, Riley Jane, futile struggles, hooded, cleave gag, Open Mouth Gag, Busty, futilestruggles

 
Twine - A Tangled Story with Actress Rachel


Size - 393.81 MB
Duration - 00:17:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, cleave gag, Breast bondage, twine, Rachel, crotchrope, futile struggles, hogtied

 
Gia Love - The Ultimate Busty Sensation


Size - 1 789.76 MB
Duration - 00:35:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, Busty, Gia Love, futilestruggles

 
Binding Star with Rope - Chest Harness and Futile Movements


Earlier Star was fighting me as I was restraining her. see what it got her. The clip starts with her standing in high heels, a tight skirt, and a sweater. She has a big red ball gag strapped tightly in her mouth, her wrists are bound behind her back, and she is neck roped. I have some clients interested in her, but first she needs to be tamed a bit. Making her stand in the heels for long periods of time will help, but I need to speed things up a little. I come in and roughly manhandle and grope her. I grab her by her tits and spin her around so I can smack her ass a few times. I get a pair of scissors and immediately cut away her sweater exposing her ample tits. A tall slender girl with tits this big is a rare commodity indeed, and should fetch a very high price on the open market! I clamp her nipples with some large heavy duty clamps and then I start binding her with more rope. Star is moving to much for my liking. I could get her roped up much faster if she would move around less. After I have a basic chest harness in place, I remove the clamps. Star moans in relief as I do. Her excitement is short lived though, as I put them right back on, but upside down and then tied off tight overhead! I continue binding star again. She whimpers, moans and drools as the clamps are constantly being tugged at as I bind her slender body. I remove the ballgag and replace it with a tight ace bandage cleave gag. This gag digs painfully into her cheeks and gives her multiple chins. I continue tying as poor Star moans in agony as the ropes get tighter and tighter. When I'm done roping her up, I remove the clamps. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 616.45 MB
Duration - 00:27:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futilestruggles, futile struggles, Star, cleave gag, nipple clamps

 
Gianna Loves Blouse Ripped in FutileStruggles Manhandling


Gianna wants to be a FutileStruggles model so I invite her over. I am a little worried because I have not seen any evidence of her being in any strict bondage, but she assures me she can do it. The clip starts with Gianna standing with her wrists crossed and bound behind her back. A neckrope keeps her from wandering away. She does a good job struggling before I arrive. I manhandle her, pull her hair, smack her ass, lift her by her tits, and turn her around using her tits as a handle. Her blouse is ripped open and I continue groping and squeezing her exposed tits. Gianna winces and yelps as I apply some serious clamps to her nipples. I now finally get to binding her. I make her spread her legs as I get started with a tight crotchrope. When she tries to close her legs her inner thighs are slapped hard. I grab her by her hair and pull up on her crotchrope with my other hand before hanging very heavy nuts from her clamps. Tears and makeup start running down her face as she endures the nipple torture. I keep adding rope. After a bit I remove the clamps and weights after making her beg. Tears and makeup roll down her face as I continue adding bands of cinched rope down her shapely, petite legs. Once her legs are completely bound, I turn her around and smack her ass. It protrudes much more nicely with the rope securely tied under her cheeks. I then spend a little time groping her tits and playing with her nipples. You might think that she hates what is being done to her, but she orgasms from her nipples being played with. I snip away the rest of her blouse before I seat her. She looks quite peaceful at the moment, but that will change soon. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 580.05 MB
Duration - 00:25:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

futile struggles, nipple clamps, futilestruggles, Gianna Love

 
Pepper Sterlings Futile Struggles in Pantyhose Mummification


I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.

Size - 619.39 MB
Duration - 00:27:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

mummification, strappado, Busty, Tape Bondage, MILF, nylon encasement, tape hood, futile struggles, futilestruggles, pantyhose, Pepper Sterling, electrical tape, head encasement, face bondage, hooded

 
Adaras Open Mouth Gag and Sweat-Soaked Scene


This clip starts where Part 3 ended. When Adara was captured, I found cigarettes on her. They are not allowed, but I don't want them to go to waste, so I light up 2 of them and make Adara smoke them both. It's not long and she can't handle it any longer. She is hooded until she can't handle it any longer. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the hood and her mouth is propped open wide with a Jennings gag. I tie rope to her ankle ties and run it around the base of the horse to further limit her movement. JJ and I lounge around for a while as we enjoy watching Adara suffer and endure. We have other appointments, so we say our goodbyes to Adara for now. At the very end, I added a little behind the scenes footage of Adara talking about the cigarettes.

Size - 806.95 MB
Duration - 00:15:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

tape hood, blindfolded, futile struggles, futilestruggles, hooded, Wooden Pony, face bondage, Sweat, wooden horse, Adara, nipple clamps, Blondes, barefoot, Open Mouth Gag

 
Amanda Foxxs Futile Struggles in Breast Bondage


This Episode starts where Episode 1 ended... I grope and manhandle Amanda before releasing her tits from the rubber bands and removing her gag. I untie her wrists from around the post, but retie them. Her ankles are untied, before I lift her onto a rickety old cart. The top is comprised of round bars, with enough room in between for her tits to hang through. Her ankles are tied around the post and her heels are slowly removed. I hood Amanda with a nylon and then gag her with duct tape. This is where Episode 2 ends. NOTES: Streaming Only.

Size - 366.92 MB
Duration - 00:16:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

barefoot, MILF, Amanda Foxx, futilestruggles, ballgag, gags, breast torture, futile struggles, Breast bondage, fishing line, bastinado, crotchrope, Busty, chairtied, Blondes

 
Chair-Tied Lexi Lane Endures Futile Struggles in Breast Torture


Lexi has been fantasizing about having her big tits tortured ever since she can remember. She stops by kneels and begs to have this done. She pays me and I begin. Lexi is ballgagged before I order her to stand and out of her blazer. Her arms are then bound behind her back. I then start in with her tits. Her blouse is ripped open and I commence groping and slapping her big tits. Although her tits receive most of the abuse, her ass gets a few hard smacks as well. Lexi is seated shortly after. She is tied to the chair and her blouse is cut off. I then make a bra out of wire for her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Size - 367.18 MB
Duration - 00:16:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

breast torture, Blondes, chairtied, futile struggles, Busty, office attire, futilestruggles, garter and stockings, Breast bondage, business attire, Lexi Lane

 
Illustrious Rouge Hogtied and Helpless in Steel Bondage Scene


This clip starts where Part 1 ended... IR's head is pulled back when I chain her harness gag to her toe cuffs. The metal cuffs and chains are already digging into her tender flesh, but it really digs in when she jerks and twitches from the bastinado she is now receiving. I use a thin wooden paddle to smack her soles. I roll her on her side so I can get a new view. I like to see the tightness of the chain drawn up tight between her legs. I start slapping her feet once again. I love watching her squirm while helplessly cuffed and gagged. Now that she is on her side I clover clamp her nipples and then pull them tight and padlock them to her collar. I leave her once again to endure her inescapable steel bondage. At the end of the clip I return to release her, but I change my mind partway through and I leave her still cuffed... The lights go out and the clip ends.

Size - 911.57 MB
Duration - 00:17:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

ballgag, blindfolded, futile struggles, Brunettes, crotchrope, bastinado, barefoot, handcuffs, futilestruggles, nipple clamps, harness gag, Illustrious Rouge, hogtied, feet and toes bondage

 
Uncle Eric Cleans Up Amanda Fox After 12 Pie Smashings


This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... One by one they are smashed into her face and on top of her head, making a mess. It does not matter because Amanda, I'm sure, will do a fine job cleaning them up. Once all 12 pies have been used, Uncle Eric leaves her there covered in crust and filling as he takes more pictures. He releases her from her hogtie and into a standing position. He gets her hopping by slapping her bound tits a few times. He guides her as she hops out back into the alley where he gets out the hose to clean her up a little. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Size - 369.45 MB
Duration - 00:16:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

hopping, Breast bondage, crotchrope, futilestruggles, hogtied, gags, Amanda Fox, nylon encasement, Blondes, futile struggles, Amanda Foxx, Busty, MILF, pantyhose

 
Mandy Ks Roleplaying in Kidnapping Scenes


Size - 788.47 MB
Duration - 00:10:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480

FutileStruggles, Kidnapping, Roleplaying, Restraint, Futile Struggles

 
Fayth Moans and Twitches in Futile Struggles While Hogtied


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I display a huge blue sponge to Fayth and she smiles as she thinks that there is no way that's going to fit in her mouth. It does though. I make sure it stays by wrapping her head with clear tape. I grope her tits a bit and then I tie her elbows together as Fayth struggles with the gag. Fayth is disappointed in herself. Not only did she lose the balloon popping contest, now she taps out on a gag. I tie up a few loose ends and then I get her next gag... 2 washcloths. It takes a while, but I eventually work both in. I seal them in with orange tape. I put her on the floor. She struggles for a bit on her side. I want to get her hogtied, so I soon put her on her stomach. She struggles to breathe as I tie her feet. I'm soon arching her into about as severe of a hogtie that her genetics will allow. Fayth's eyes definitely turn a little more blue when she's in tight bondage, but I don't want to get sidetracked. I use the rope, that was tied in her hair from earlier, to pull her head back. I tie it off to her feet. Fayth has a look of determination as she endures the tight hogtie. About all she can do is moan and twitch... not much room to struggle at this point. After a while I roll her onto her side. She sure can't do it by herself. I leave her on her side for a while. When I think she's about had enough, I... slap her ass as I use her crotchrope as a handle. I give her tits a squeeze as well. Fayth is known to be quite the escape artist. I ask her if she's going to escape. I ask if she wants to be untied. I ask her more questions so I can hear her try and talk through her gag. I finally untie her hair and release her from the hogtie. I then remove her gag and walk away, leaving her on the floor.

Size - 699.65 MB
Duration - 00:31:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Fayth on Fire, hogtied, futile struggles, futilestruggles, crotchrope

 
Pump Gag and Nipple Clamps on Ariel Anderssen in a Post-Tied Scene


Size - 964.74 MB
Duration - 00:18:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Ariel Anderssen, garter and stockings, pump gag, futile struggles, breast torture, nipple clamps, Lingerie, Blondes, crotchrope, not barefoot, futilestruggles, post/pole/tree tied

 
Amanda Marie Hooded and Taped in Electrical Tape Bondage


This clip starts where Part 2 ended... amanda is set down on the floor. I leave her there for a minute, but soon return. I wrap and tape her feet, but leave her toes out. I then completely wrap her head except her nose. amanda is then left to struggle on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I show some behind the scenes footage of her being un-mummified. Then I added the panty gagging footage that that was used when the clip originally started. The behind the scenes footage starts at the 7:48 mark.

Size - 175.66 MB
Duration - 00:12:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

taped hands, feet toes, electrical tape, mummification, barefoot, Tape Bondage, panty gags, head encasement, feet and toes bondage, hooded, Amanda Marie, futilestruggles, blindfolded, futile struggles

 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top