• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Black babes are just a hurricane

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
Tap That Ass

Tap That Ass

Actress name : Tyler Steel, Jenna Foxx
Photo Title : Tap That Ass
Genre : Bubble Butt, Woman (20-29), Average Body, Ebony, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Dark Skin, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Sex, Bikini, Big Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Black Hair, Masturbation, High Heels, Blowjob, Outdoors, Ass Worship, General, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural)

Description : Tara Fox came back again and she was looking sexy as ever. This nineteen year old was looking super hot in that bikini. Her ass and tits were amazing. She undressed and revealed that spectacular body in all its glory. She shook that incredible ass and big jugs all over the place. She sucked and fucked that cock. She rode that dick as her big tits and ass bounced all over the place. She got that man juice all over her big knockers.

Pics : 239
Size : 187 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :2560x3840

Download Tap That Ass - 187 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
Tasty Tay

Tasty Tay

Actress name : JMac, Tay Dash
Photo Title : Tasty Tay
Genre : Latina, One-on-One, Bikini, Big Ass, Cum On Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Ebony, Black Hair, Straight, Bald Pussy, Tan Lines

Description : Today we went to pick up Tay. Tay is amazing. Excellent body slim and thick in all the right places. She has a nice small waist and a large round ass. She was waiting for Jmac in her bikini and couldnt wait to get the party started. So I had to check her out before we took her back to the house and this girl was ready and so was I to see them get busy. Before you knew it we were back at the house and she was giving Jmac a blowjob I am sure he will be remembering for a long time to cum! After a few positions cum he did all over that Round and Brown butt of hers! Enjoy!

Pics : 607
Size : 399 Mb
Resolution :2568x3840

Download Tasty Tay - 399 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
Tasty Tiffany

Tasty Tiffany

Actress name : Tyler Steel, Tiffany Tailor
Photo Title : Tasty Tiffany
Genre : One-on-One, Sex, Bikini, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Skinny, Ebony, Black Hair, Masturbation, High Heels, Anal Play, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Outdoors, Amateur, Ass Worship, General, Straight, Bald Pussy

Description : Tiffany came over to our place wearing an amazing bikini that was no match for her round firm booty and perky tits. After bouncing her ass all over the place, she reached for Tyler's hard cock and deep-throated every inch. Tiffany expertly slobbed on the knob and then made us follow her donk into the bedroom. Soon after a sensual striptease, she took Tyler's schlong for an unforgettable ride. Tyler eventually shot his load all over Tiffany's hard nipples, sexy body and face.

Pics : 521
Size : 304 Mb
Resolution :3840x2560

Download Tasty Tiffany - 304 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
Tax That Ass

Tax That Ass

Actress name : Manuel Ferrara, Delotta Brown, Stacy Adams, Ian Scott
Photo Title : Tax That Ass
Genre : French, Big Ass, Piercing, Voluptuous, Ebony, Black Hair, Outie Pussy, Dark Skin, Huge Tits, Natural Tits, Group Sex, Bikini, Tattoo, Brunette, Ass Licking, Outdoors, Pool, Lesbian, Straight, Oil, Hairy Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants)

Description : Delotta and Stacey are a TAG TEAM for the ages. These two put together must have titties weighing over 40 pounds. Big ole bags of fun just bouncing all over the place. Manuel and his buddy had loads of fun with these two. They joined these two for an action packed foursome. In the the end they both got their creamy rewards in their face...does that mean Manuel and his buddy won. You be the judge.

Pics : 983
Size : 514 Mb

Download Tax That Ass - 514 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
Teach Me How To Grind

Teach Me How To Grind

Actress name : Van Wylde, Harley Dean
Photo Title : Teach Me How To Grind
Genre : Bubble Butt, Medium Ass, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Average Body, Ebony, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Dark Skin, Enhanced, One-on-One, Sex, Twerking, Wet, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Living Room, Outdoors, Park, Amateur, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Oil

Description : Harley Dean is temptation made manifest. Her elegant body is capped with supple tits, a round ass, and captivating eyes that can freeze you in place. But, she also has that edgier feeling to her. Something beneath the surface that hints at a wild or carefree side. So, when she showed up on set with her longboard, we decided to make a little homage to old skate videos in her honor! We had Harley show off her assets by twerking, teasing, and - most importantly - grinding! As she rolls back and forth toward the camera - as her longboard bends under her bouncing beautiful behind. Our shooters could barely wait to get her inside. Harley ends her tease by rolling over to worship Van Wylde's waiting cock, where she starts to put on the real display of tricks! If you liked how she was riding the board, wait until you see how well she rides the Van!

Pics : 335
Size : 258 Mb

Download Teach Me How To Grind - 258 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
That Girl

That Girl

Actress name : JMac, Sally
Photo Title : That Girl
Genre : Latina, One-on-One, Sex, Bikini, Big Ass, Cum Shot, Tattoo, Ebony, Black Hair, Blowjob, Ass Worship, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants)

Description : Sally came by to have a great fuck. She had a massive ass that she shook all around in magnificent fashion. That ass was large and in charge. She also had a sweet pair of tits. Jmac joined the party and placed his head on that amazing ass while she bounced it around. She got her pussy pounded as that huge ass jiggled around. She got man juice all over her like she wanted.

Pics : 629
Size : 331 Mb

Download That Girl - 331 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
Thats A What I Like

Thats A What I Like

Actress name : Ian Scott, Gentilly
Photo Title : Thats A What I Like
Genre : One-on-One, Bikini, Big Ass, Ebony, Black Hair, Outdoors, Pool, Straight, Oil, Bald Pussy

Description : Today we had the beautiful Gentilly come over to have some round and brown fun. She had on a white tight dress that she dipped in the pool to let us see what shes working with. I had her drenched in babyoil, and shaking her ass as I watched it drip off. Wow, she has an ass that would make anyone drool. It was getting hot, so we went inside where Ian was waiting. This is when the real Gentilly came out to play, with bouncing techniques that had my camera going out of focus. This is the incredible riding queen. Enjoy..

Pics : 500
Size : 339 Mb

Download Thats A What I Like - 339 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Babysitters Cock

The Babysitters Cock

Actress name : Xander Corvus, Eve Ellwood
Photo Title : The Babysitters Cock
Genre : Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Tattoo, Average Body, Ebony, Latina, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Handjob - POV, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Face Fuck, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, cheating, Couples Fantasies, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Pile Driving, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Side Rider

Description : Eve Ellwood shows up at Xander Corvus' house to babysit his kids. Only, there's been a slight change of plans and Mrs. Corvus took the kids for the day. Xander feels bad Eve showed up for nothing and invites her to come in for a refreshment. Once inside, the hot teen drops water on her shirt, drawing Xander's attention to her tits! Noticing his wandering gaze, the horny slut takes advantage of the situation and makes it clear she's only interested in one thing: the big bulge in his pants! She pulls down his shorts, revealing his huge erect cock! It's the biggest cock she's ever seen, so of course, she can't resist sucking it! Then, Xander shows his appreciation for a job well done by pounding the babysitter's tight wet pussy!

Pics : 280
Size : 174 Mb

Download The Babysitters Cock - 174 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Big Bounce

The Big Bounce

Actress name : Ian Scott, Ashli
Photo Title : The Big Bounce
Genre : One-on-One, Big Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Ebony, Black Hair, Straight, Oil, Bald Pussy

Description : The reason RoundAndBrown keeps its name as the best black site on the planet.Ashli was a problem..Voluptious but Petit.With her shy but sexy ways she lit up the camera.She had a cute way about her and she knew how to show her body off.So i had her apply the BO and have her rub rub rub that juicy ass.Then I had her meet my boy.You can saw he owes me.Because I was thinking of taking this one for myself.

Pics : 390
Size : 233 Mb
Resolution :3840x2568

Download The Big Bounce - 233 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Big Bust

The Big Bust

Actress name : Sean Lawless, Moriah Mills, Sean Lawless, Moriah Mills
Photo Title : The Big Bust
Genre : 25-34, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Shaved, Big Dick, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Thick, Voluptuous, Ebony, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Dark Skin, Huge Tits, Enhanced, One-on-One, Sex, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Kinky, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Spanking, Titty Fuck, Bedroom, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, Big Tits Worship, Uniform, Work Fantasies, 69, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Lying, Doggystyle - POV, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, 25-34, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Shaved, Big Dick, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Thick, Voluptuous, Ebony, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Dark Skin, Huge Tits, Enhanced, One-on-One, Sex, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Kinky, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Spanking, Titty Fuck, Bedroom, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, Big Tits Worship, Uniform, Work Fantasies, 69, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Lying, Doggystyle - POV, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck

Description : Bootylicious ebony police officer Moriah Mills is on patrol duty at a luxurious estate that is ripe to be robbed. This busty beauty takes the law seriously, so when she catches a panty-sniffing burglar in the act, she handles things herself! But this robb

Pics : 385
Size : 262 Mb
Resolution :3840x2562

Download The Big Bust - 262 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Bomb Ass

The Bomb Ass

Actress name : Sergio, Ayana Angel
Photo Title : The Bomb Ass
Genre : Ebony, Brunette, One-on-One, Big Ass, Muscular, Tall, Black Hair, Outdoors, Pool, Straight, Oil, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants)

Description : Ayana is a goddess. Tall and dark and sexy as hell. She looked so sexy lounging by the pool, that we had to see her getting fucked. A woman with all that ass needs a special tool. Enter Serge and RJ, his Ridiculous Johnson. This is nothing short of an epic dick down.

Pics : 94
Size : 60 Mb

Download The Bomb Ass - 60 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Bomb Booty

The Bomb Booty

Actress name : Ramon Nomar, Layton Benton
Photo Title : The Bomb Booty
Genre : Latina, One-on-One, Sex, Booty Shorts, Cum Shot, Facial, Ebony, Black Hair, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Straight, Oil, Bald Pussy

Description : Layton was home practicing her dance moves and getting a little warmed up. Good thing we caught up with her and got a little taste of her daily routine. Layton was fucking sexy and more than willing to let us in her daily activities. She gave us a private show and even baby oiled that ass up! When Ramon got there things got in full swing. He took her to the room and went to work on that fine ass.

Pics : 477
Size : 329 Mb
Resolution :3840x2564

Download The Bomb Booty - 329 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Bra Buster

The Bra Buster

Actress name : Manuel Ferrara, Erika Vution
Photo Title : The Bra Buster
Genre : French, Black Hair, One-on-One, Bikini, Big Ass, Piercing, Ebony, Ass Licking, Outdoors, Pool, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural)

Description : Erikka is were beauty meets big natural boobies, and the collaboration had Manuel drooling over the amazing result. It all started when Manuel was called over to water some flowers. Of course she had other intentions and really wanted her incredibly huge naturals to be massaged and sucked. That happens, and lots of fucking too. With her Naturals bouncing around as she showed off her maneuvers in all positions... Enjoy..

Pics : 444
Size : 299 Mb

Download The Bra Buster - 299 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Chosen One

The Chosen One

Actress name : JMac, Monicka Jaymes
Photo Title : The Chosen One
Genre : Latina, One-on-One, Sex, Cum Shot, Piercing, Skinny, Ebony, Black Hair, Blowjob, Straight, Bald Pussy, Cameltoe

Description : Monicka came to have her first time audition. She was looking very hot in those tiny shorts. I noticed she had some long sexy legs as she walked in. She was very willing to make a great first impression. She did not hesitate to stuff that cock in her mouth and jump on that dick. She rode that cock like a champ as her luscious ass bounced all over. She got man milk all over her sweet pussy and ass.

Pics : 546
Size : 480 Mb

Download The Chosen One - 480 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Clapper

The Clapper

Actress name : Kurt Lockwood, Thalia
Photo Title : The Clapper
Genre : One-on-One, Bikini, Big Ass, Ebony, Black Hair, Outdoors, Straight, Oil, Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples

Description : Thalia was a big fan of the site and decided to see if she was hot enough to be on the site. As soon as she walked in I grabbed my camera and told her to strip down to her skimpies and lets just get to it. Her ass was so huge it had its own gravitational pull or at least pulled my friends face right to it. He slapped, sucked and licked that gorgeous ass. He couldnt take it anymore and decided to give her as much dick as she could handle. She was going insane with that cock. I feared for my friends life but was crazy jealous it wasnt me taking on that fantastic round and brown ass.

Pics : 194
Size : 129 Mb
Resolution :3840x2572

Download The Clapper - 129 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Gash Bash

The Gash Bash

Actress name : Josh, Rob, Sergio, Charisma Cappelli, Ava Addams, Megan Jones, Destiny Porter, Vanessa Lee, Jayden Moore, Ryan Sky, Missy Vega, Dominique Perez, Robyn Truelove
Photo Title : The Gash Bash
Genre : Caucasian, Brunette, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, Tattoo, Thick, Voluptuous, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, Latina, Blonde, FFM, Piercing, Petite, Skinny, Tall, Ebony, Black Hair, Ass Licking, Lesbian, Straight, Bald Pussy, Cameltoe, Big Boobs (Implants)

Description : We had so many girls in the limo they practically fell out when we opened the door at the club. We had a crowd of on lookers and wannabes that were picking their jaws off the ground and licking there lips. Icey Mike and Kimbo Slice were on the scene to make it the best in the world. The ladies love the spot light and show us why. Robyn and her girlfriend did not let Josh venture off to far. They claimed him from the get go. I think they have seen him in action before, so they were not taking any chances. They did not want any other girls to steal the after party away. They got it on from the VIP spot to the after hours party house. Josh was grinning from ear to ear when the girls got him back to the house. They were talking dirty all night and backed it up with some hardcore action.

Pics : 954
Size : 501 Mb

Download The Gash Bash - 501 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The More The Merrier

The More The Merrier

Actress name : Alexis Texas, Will Powers, Rachel Solari, Cassidy Clay, Cj
Photo Title : The More The Merrier
Genre : Bubble Butt, Piercing, Average Body, Caucasian, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Average Body, American, Shaved, Big Dick, Group Sex, Bikini, Booty Shorts, Big Ass, Ebony, Ass Licking, Outdoors, Pool, Lesbian, Straight, Oil, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants)

Description : We went to visit Alexis because she said she had a couple curve monsters over. Her gal pals were so curvy I had to pull out a protractor just to figure out some of those angles. Nice round tits. Bodacious asses. They had it all. She told me to bring along

Pics : 775
Size : 562 Mb

Download The More The Merrier - 562 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Natural Wonders

The Natural Wonders

Actress name : Mirko, Mandy Rivers
Photo Title : The Natural Wonders
Genre : One-on-One, Sex, Big Ass, Cum Shot, Facial, Teen, Tattoo, Ebony, Blonde, High Heels, Blowjob, Living Room, General, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural), Puffy Nipples

Description : We are lucky enough to find the curvy Mandy Rivers at the end of her workout. She looked very enticing with her caramel skin glistening. Mandy was kind enough to let us shoot her while she jumped rope. It was truly a lovely sight to see those natural boobs and big round ass bounce up and down. Next, she pulled down her little top exposing those beautiful breasts with nipples so puffy they have their own cup size. Mirko soon joined her and she gave him a hell of a workout. She was rewarded with hot cum on her face and big naturals.

Pics : 499
Size : 412 Mb
Resolution :3840x2562

Download The Natural Wonders - 412 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Round Rump

The Round Rump

Actress name : Ramon Nomar, Eve Madison
Photo Title : The Round Rump
Genre : Latina, Black Hair, One-on-One, Bikini, Booty Shorts, Big Ass, Cum On Ass, Tattoo, Petite, Ebony, Outdoors, Pool, Straight, Hairy Pussy

Description : Evve was something else my friends.This girl was om point and i mean on point.She had the banging body with the cute ass face to match.And when my boy Ramon peeped out that little outfit it was a wrap.Evve was in for some serious pounding.As for you fans out there EnJoy!

Pics : 628
Size : 482 Mb
Resolution :3840x2568

Download The Round Rump - 482 Mb

HoushiStrife

Forum Lord
The Way She Moves

The Way She Moves

Actress name : Romeo Price, Ana Foxxx
Photo Title : The Way She Moves
Genre : Caucasian, Bubble Butt, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Ebony, Black Hair, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Dark Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Sex, Latex, Cum Shot, Skinny, Tall, Anal Play, Blowjob, Living Room, Ass Worship, General, Straight, Oil, Bald Pussy

Description : Ana called us over because she need us to help her with some moves for an up coming music video she was going to appear in. She wanted us to tell her if she was doing a good job of shaking her ass. When we arrived, there was no way we were going to say sh

Pics : 642
Size : 312 Mb

Download The Way She Moves - 312 Mb

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!