• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Big sexy girls/ BBW / photo gallery

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Name: Plumpers
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x392
Format: JPG

Description: 26 years-old, born June 11, 1978, Lulu is a sweet yet seductive English girl who is training to be a primary education teacher. She could teach a lot to a horny boob-man and vice versa. She's 5'3", 138 pounds and 40-30-36. She buys a UK 34FF bra, wears a size 6 shoe and a size 14 dress. Lulu is carrying two dildos because she says she likes things inside her. She wasn't shy about sticking one in her butthole, which she also spreads so we can see it filled and unfilled. Lulu says she is very oral (always nice to know) and loves it when a guy automatically fucks her tits without asking because "then I know he's a born breast-man."
Tags: BBW, Redhead
Model(s): Lulu

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Photos: 65
Resolution: 1200x782

Description: How do you usually dress? Sexy or not? "I'm usually dressed very down at home because I can't stand all the attention most of the time. I guess I've always thought of myself as an average-looking girl and I never understood why people react to me the way they do. If I dress down, I'm fine, but if I have anything on that's remotely tight, or if I'm walking around without a bra on, it just gets nuts. So I'm normally incognito, dressed in a loose shirt or something like that." What do you wear if you're going to the supermarket? GINA MARIE: "A sweatshirt. Or if it's hot, a big t-shirt. People literally freak out sometimes and make a big scene. I don't want that. I wish I could see someone like me out in public so I could see what the big deal is. I don't think I'm out of the ordinary, but other people seem to. I hardly ever dress in a revealing way, which for me is a tight tank top and short-shorts."
Tags: BBW, Brunette
Model(s): Gina Marie La Montana

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Resolution: 600x396

Description: Gina Marie La Montana: An XL Girls and SCORE Group exclusive. A secretary, Gina contacted us. Her 44 triple Ds had us drooling foam like rabid dogs, so we booked her flight to Miami and loaded our cameras. Gina made her worldwide debut in the December 2000 edition of Voluptuous magazine, and returned in the April 2001 issue. She weighs 162 pounds, measures 48-30-44 (sound good?), and stands a mere 5?4?. However, in a recent phone call, she told us she has lost weight from working out religiously. Don't panic, buckos! None of the weight loss was in her tits! Sez Gina, ?If I don?t have a guy in my life, I?ll masturbate myself to sleep. It?s a real tension reliever. With a man, a hard pounding in doggie position really gives me a powerful orgasm.? Her fan club address is P.O. Box 218, Monee IL 60449.

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Photos: 76
Resolution: 1200x795

Description: Autumn: Now appearing in Voluptuous XL Girls Magazine (SCORE Special #58), a new Autumn born June 20, 1981. She's 5'7", weighs 148 pounds and measures 40-32-40. Bra size? Glad you asked. It's 34D, she says. Autumn lives in Tucson, Arizona and goes to school. "There's not much to tell you about my sex life," says Autumn. "I don't have a steady. I really have to get to know a guy before I will go to bed with him. I lost my virginity to a friend of my older brother. I came the first time I had sex."
Model(s): Autumn

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Resolution: 600x393

Description: Taylor's got the magic. She attracts male attention like flies on honey. "I have guys who say, 'Taylor, will you marry me? I'll take you away from this and pay for everything.' I get that a lot," says Taylor. "But I?m an independent woman. I don't want to have to rely on a man. I love a guy who can go with me to the game, have some beer, wings, hang out. I don?t need to be romanced. Every girl likes romance but?" Taylor's iFriends chat site is TaylorStevens00.com
Tags: BBW, Blonde
Model(s): Taylor Stevens

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Resolution: 600x399

Description: XL Girls: Joeena, welcome to XL Girls. This is your first layout. What made you decide to do it? JOEENA: I used to be a model a long time ago for Liz Claiborne and places like that until I gained some weight. Then a good friend of mine who reads SCORE and XL Girls said to me, "You know what, Joeena? You're very pretty and you would be an excellent candidate for the magazine. I think you should send in a picture and see what they say." I was like, "Oh, I don't know, I've gained weight." But he insisted I would do really good because you specialize in full-figured girls. So I told him I'd do it, just to see what you said. I had just moved into a new house in Ohio, and my digital camera was packed away. All I had was my little web camera. I snapped about six pictures. They were real grainy, but I emailed them to your studio. You emailed me back and told me I had excellent potential, a beautiful, natural hourglass figure, but you needed better pictures. I bought a disposable camera, took some more pictures and sent them in. I heard back that you loved me!
Model(s): Joeena Juggs

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Resolution: 600x400

Description: "People act like fools sometimes, acting like they've never seen a girl with a big chest before." Maybe so, but the woman who's saying this is not just a girl with a big chest. She's Gina Marie La Montana, one of Voluptuous and XL Girls' most popular models. "Most people think that I've been lifted; that I have implants; think that I'm flaunting it. I've heard it all. I'm not flaunting anything. This is how God created me and this is how I am. I've had other girls call me fake bitch. When women get involved, they can get really mean."

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:

Description: In her first postings in XL Girls, Vicki was laid, making it an extra-hot debut. Here she does a solo set so we can really check out her plush body. Vicki is a full-time receptionist and a part-time college student. XL Girls and Voluptuous models are known for their hard work (and even harder play) ethic. The more successful she gets, the more she comes closer to one of her goals, getting her dream car, a silver BMW convertible. Vicki recently got into a weird fetish. "Last year I really got into face sitting, smothering and trampling," Vicki told one of the XL Girls editors. "I love trampling. Not a lot of men can take a 250 lb. girl standing on their cock so it's always a treat. Last year I was invited on a Boston radio show and the host had me trample one of their regular cast. That was so much fun."
Tags: BBW, Brunette, Ebony
Model(s): Vicki Nicole

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:

Description: Now here's a true mega-star and a potential Newcomer of the Year award winner for Voluptuous . This is your advance look at Devin Taylor, a sensational Las Vegas chick with big things ahead of her. Real big things! You'll be loving this introductory pictorial of Devin. A very pretty gal, she has a site at devinddd.com. After Devin left XLGirls HQ in Miami, we received the following note: "To all staff, management, photographers and stylists, I just wanted to thank you all for the offer and the fun I had at the shoot. I hope my pics turn out well for both of us. You people are very cool and supportive of the larger than average gals, and you have no idea how good you make your models feel. Thanks again, and I hope to work with you in the future." It took a while to get Devin to our studio, but we believe you will agree that she is worth it. Her website is devinDDD.com. Devin is 5'6" tall, measures a spectacular 47-37-50 and wears a 38DDD mega-bra. Truly a spectacular stack-tacular.
Model(s): Devin Taylor

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Photos: 35
Resolution: 1200x782

Description: Bev: Beverly, aka Bev, has had a good run in Voluptuous. At 165 lbs and 48-37-42 in this particular shoot, her thick, fleshy body and huge 42E cups really pricked up our attention. She's now 35, born May 14, 1967. Bev originally decided to pose naked for us drooling maniacs worldwide to show her ex-husband that she had exactly the kind of goods that slobbery tit hounds wanted. Quoting Bev: "My husband said I was too fat. That no man would be interested in me because of my weight. Well, I have shown him wrong." That's the problem with women who have very large breasts. They throw it in your face.
Model(s): Beverly

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Photos: 40
Resolution: 1200x769

Description: Christiane #3: Chrissy, a trained nurse by profession and a photo model when she's feeling like it, poses for her third layout, a bathtub set. Her first posing was in a bedroom, her second in a kitchen. It doesn't matter where Chrissy poses, her tits are breathtaking in their size and shape. There's enough dairy for several men. She likes to have her tits fucked as part of her bedroom activities, before and after. It's very easy to visualize powerspraying a nightly load of cum on these beauties.
Model(s): Christiane

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Photos: 55
Resolution: 1200x785

Description: Anja Kirsch 2 : Happy boob camper Anja Kirsch checks out a copy of Naughy Neighbors magazine prior to our photographer telling her to proceed "mit der stripping." Originally Anja thought she would send her pictures into that magazine. However, she's too stacked to be in Neighbors, which attracts the slimmer, not very busty girls. No, our German strudel Anja was made for XL Girls. Figuratively speaking.
Model(s): Anja Kirsch

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Photos: 48
Resolution: 1200x800

Description: Amanda XXX: Big women need big man-tools. And what better place to roll in the hay than a stable? (Unless the girl has hay fever.) They gave the horse a few bucks and sent him out to the movies for the afternoon so they could exercise their hyperactive genitals, alone and undisturbed, except for the XL cameras. We love how Amanda, a very attractive gal, handled herself throughout. She's an expert cockwrangler.
Model(s): Amanda

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Resolution: 600x433

Description: The debut of someone who's a whole lotta woman to launch a few payloads over. XL met Kat Vixen when she was in Florida to attend Internext, a convention for website chicks. Kat Vixen weighs 180 lbs., stands 5'7", measures 42-36-38 and wears a 38F-cup bra. (The tapemeasure photos in this pictorial are off by a few inches. Our studio staff measured her properly in the dressing room.) A rare red-haired XL Girl, Kat was born December 26, 1973 in Nuremberg, Germany, and lives, swings and does her katvixen dot cum thing in Indiana. She digs clitoral stimulation best to bring on the big "O" and is happiest when she's got a long dick stuffed down her throat or up her snatch. She's married but her liberal-minded husband allows her to fuck hung studs if he can watch the action. XL Girls will feature a XXX in the near-future but first we kick off with this anatomical study to check out Kat's cutaneous superstructure.
Model(s): Kat Vixen

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plush & Lush

Plush & Lush

Info:
Name: Plush & Lush
Photos: 33
Resolution: 1063x1600

Description: There are a lot of things to love about the city of Boston. It's a city rich in history and culture, and it plays host to one of the most-famous marathons in the United States. But, if you ask us, the best thing about Boston is the plump, lush Kamryn Monroe who has lived there her whole life. In fact, Kamryn is such a Boston girl that her trip to our Miami studios was not only her first time in Florida, it was her first time ever stepping onto a plane! Don't worry, fellas. The citizens of Miami gave her a warm Miami welcome. "I did get a few looks," Kamryn tells us. "I got a few comments from the security guards. It was fun. I like to flirt." In this intimate chat, Kamryn dishes on wearing low-cut tops, being a boy's girl and more.
Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
Model(s): Kamryn Monroe

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plush & Lush

WildHare87

Registered Member
Plush & Packed

Plush & Packed

Info:
Name: Plush & Packed
Photos: 60
Resolution: 1200x797

Description: Holly Jayde would rather go braless all day when she's home, but when she leaves the house, she straps on a 38DDD hooter holster to keep those fat hooters from bouncing around. "I'm really a casual kind of dresser," Holly say. "I'm a jeans, tank-top and flip-flops girl on any average day. I mean, I do like to dress sexy for special occasions but you'll usually find me more casual." She likes a man who locks eyes with her and smiles in the beginning, and goes for relaxed, intimate dates like a quiet restaurant to get to know each other first. "I like a man to make the first move. It's such a turn-on to know that he's craving me. A perfect day for me would be going to Starbucks, having a nice lunch, going shopping and watching a movie."
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Model(s): Holly Jayde

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plush & Packed

WildHare87

Registered Member
Porsche & The BBC

Porsche & The BBC

Info:
Name: Porsche & The BBC
Photos: 90
Resolution: 3000x2002

Description: A "Favorite Fuck Doll," Porsche Dali rack attacks Jax Black. Living up to her surname, Porsche's approach to fucking, masturbation and boob play on-camera is to treat it like a work of art. Jax is ready to have Porsche handle his stick shift the moment she points her heavy, giant tits at his face. Among Porsche's many talents, tit-fucking is rated highly. "I can give a good titty-fuck," says Porsche. "I use lots of slobber. All of the guys I've been with have to try it at least once." Porsche likes to cater to the guy she's with. Maybe that's a mid-western trait. "I'm a giver. I don't really care about being eaten out. I just want to get fucked. Maybe I need to meet a guy with a magic tongue to change my mind. I like to have my ass slapped and I like to have my hair pulled, but to a certain extent. A couple of little slaps and a not-too-hard pull towards the end is really good. If the man likes dirty talking, then I'll happily do it." Can a guy pay too much attention to a girl's boobs? Here's what Porsche says. "Sometimes they get to the point where they forget that I'm a real person and it's just all about the tits. I do things like care for the environment and I go to school. I was blessed with big boobs, but that's not all there is to me. But if I was without my boobs I would be lost. "
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Model(s): Porsche Dali

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Porsche & The BBC

WildHare87

Registered Member
Power To The Boobs

Power To The Boobs

Info:
Name: Power To The Boobs
Photos: 75
Resolution: 1200x800

Description: Gya overcame big boob prejudice to become a premier model. Her story should be an inspiration to busty girls of every culture. "When I was a girl, I was very tall with DD-cup boobs. I was like a giant with big boobs and all the other girls were tiny and had no breasts. All the guys in my school would look at me and say, 'Whoa!' I didn't know how to handle that or even how to handle the attention from the boys. I wasn't used to being the center of attention because I was shy. And I couldn't relate to anyone around me because the women in my family do not have big boobs. When I was a girl and they would get bigger, my mom would say, 'Again? They are getting bigger, again?' and it made me feel bad. She couldn't handle that they were getting so big and that I was so young. And she was always having to buy me new bras in bigger sizes. It stressed her out. She doesn't like big boobs. She wanted me to have small boobs. Eventually, she took me to a seamstress to get custom bras made. But that lady thought that if she made my bras very, very tight, my breasts would be constricted and wouldn't grow anymore. So, I would walk around in these horrible, tight bras and I was very uncomfortable. I didn't even like the way they looked because the cups were cone shaped. They made my boobs look like triangles! I hate cone bras!" Gya didn't let any negativity shape her developing personality. "I like it when men stare at me, so I am always in small tops that are very low-cut in the front and show off my boobs."
Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
Model(s): Gya

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Power To The Boobs

WildHare87

Registered Member
Red Hot Kitty

Red Hot Kitty

Info:
Name: Red Hot Kitty
Photos: 100
Resolution: 3000x2000

Description: Kitty McPherson chats with XL Girls about her impressive masturbation habits. Fingers. Toys. Butt plugs. "I masturbate almost daily," pretty and perky Kitty explains. "I rub my clitoris until I cum two or three times." And that's just masturbating. Kitty is also into fetishes such as BDSM. Aside from all of that, Kitty sings. She doesn't sing at XL Girls but you can see her play the ukulele and sing on YouTube. Kitty doesn't take her clothes off, of course, because the powers that be would delete her account. Those people don't like naked girls like XL Girls does. "Does masturbating count as working out?" Kitty asks. It does in the XL Girls playbook. Spanking her fat clit and plugging her tight little kitty is what every fitness expert we know would recommend.
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Model(s): Kitty McPherson

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Red Hot Kitty

WildHare87

Registered Member
Redheads Are Rare

Redheads Are Rare

Info:
Name: Redheads Are Rare
Photos: 70
Resolution: 1200x797

Description: Camgirl Trinety G. has bust into XLGirls with high ratings. This is what the guys have to say about that top-dropping debut: "Jawdroppingly stunning. I could spend all day with that gorgeous pussy but would be sued for criminal neglect of a sensational body and absolutely lovely face." (Old Etonian) "God! This girl is gorgeous and she talks too. I just love her talking and red hair. Also love that inner pussy of hers. Would love to see her get fucked by a big black dick. This girl is one of the best I've seen on this site in a long time. All I can say is.... MORE!" (Chuck) "Wow! I love her! She brings back memories of Maria Verbeck with that flaming red hair! Great looking girl, give us more of this doll!" (spoolhookerone77) While Trinety and the great Danish marvel Maria have similar personalities that get picked up by the camera (engaging, friendly, cheery, warm), their body shapes and overall look are very different. Even so, we know what spoolhookerone77 is getting at. Redheads like Trinety, Maria and Sonja Haze are hard to find. This pictorial is published in XLGirls mag #232. Check out Trinety's video chat with Voluptuous magazine editor Maria G. and learn all about this Florida vixen. She's a lot of fun!
Tags: BBW, Redhead, Solo
Model(s): Trinety Guess

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Redheads Are Rare

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!