• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BDSM Edition | Extremley painfull humilliation

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Kate Kennedy Gets DP'd and Stuffed Airtight

BDSMmania_Kate Kennedy Gets DP'd and Stuffed Airtight

Date: September 4, 2019
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Blonde, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Facefucking, Foreskin, Gangbang, Latin, Mixed, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Slapping, Spit, Straight, Stud, Suspension, Swallow, Tattoo, Toned, Top, White
Description: Kate Kennedy is married. She's happy. But she has a fantasy, a dark fantasy she can't share with her husband. Her fantasy involves a dark room, rope, and being at the mercy of five men. She's tied in strict bondage, unable to move as five men advance, pulling out their hard cocks in preparation. Soon, they're all over her. Pressing fingers and cocks into her mouth, telling her to keep her mouth open, and to tell them how much she wants their cocks. Kate asks for their cocks as they take turns ravishing her mouth. Kate takes cock after cock, gagging on them as they fuck her face. She eagerly swallows each cock and screams for more cock. Next, she's suspended in rope bondage. Then men crowd in on her from all sides and soon she's got a cock in her mouth and one in her beauty. She moans as cocks slide in and out of her holes. They smack her ass and spit on her face as her holes swallow their cocks. They fuck her ass and make her a messy sloppy Slt. They spin her around in bondage, so she can taste the cocks that were in her beauty and her ass. Soon she's begging for them to fill all her holes so they bring her down, they stuff her airtight. Kate loses track of how many times they double stuff her holes. She cries out as they fuck her relentlessly and manhandle her into different positions. She screams as they slap her face and fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth over and over again. Once they've had her fill, they bring her to her knees and give her five fat loads all over her face. Covered in cum, spit, and lube, Kate is one happy Slt.
model: Ramon Nomar, Tommy Pistol, John Johnson, Donny Sins, Mr. Pete, Kate Kennedy

Size: 2 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:58:26
Format: .mp4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

hd_44968.part1.rar
hd_44968.part4.rar
hd_44968.part3.rar
hd_44968.part2.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please

BDSMmania_Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please

Date: August 21, 2019
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Blond, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Drool, Foreskin, Gangbang, K.y, Leather, Mixed, Muscular, Role Play, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Spit, Straight, Stud, Switch, Tattoo, Top, White
Description: Kendra Heart is a fresh new face to K..com but is no stranger to Rugh K.y sex with multiple men. In fact she lives to get fucked. In her first scene with K..com she gives it everything she's got to prove to everyone that she's worthy of being the best submissive Slt there is. It starts with Kendra wearing only a black leather straight jacket. She is led by a leather leash and collar by Rob Piper who brings her over to introduce her to four of his friends, and their dicks. They take out their big dicks and Kendra's eyes get big and she immediately drops to her knees. She sucks their cocks with gusto and gets covered in her own drool from deep-throating their massive meat. They spit on her, fuck her face, and she just keeps begging for more. They get her completely naked on all fours on top of a square platform with wheels and they chain her ankle and wrist cuffs to the corners. They take turns fucking her pussy while another guy fucks her face in a hot spit-roast. They switch to fucking her ass and she takes all five guy's cocks deep inside. The guys get her down and anchor her pussy to one of their dicks while the rest of them take turns fucking her face and her ass hard in an airtight double-penetration. They flip her over and spread her legs. With a cock anchored deep in her ass, they all fuck her pussy deep and hard. Kendra begs for their cum and so they bring her to her knees and one by one they paint her face and her tits with their loads, and she gives all of their cocks sweet kisses and tells them thank you.
model: Kendra Heart, Donny Sins, Johnny Goodluck, Mr. Pete, Eddie Jaye, Rob Piper

Duration: 00:58:07

hd_44863.part4.rar
hd_44863.part1.rar
hd_44863.part3.rar
hd_44863.part2.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Bad Credit: Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to ...

BDSMmania_Bad Credit: Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to Get a Loan

Date: September 27, 2019
Genre: Asian, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Hair Pulling, Hitachi, Humiliation, Latin, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Spit, Straight, Submission, Takedown, Vaginal Penetration
Description: The bright eyed and perky Elle Voneva has known all her young life that she is dedicated to healing the planet thRugh her crystals. Today is the day to start that business and she makes her way to see the load officer. She has been envisioning this day and she knows it will all go as planned. However Tommy Pistol has some concerns, Elle has no credit. Living off the grid has been an amazing life adventure but it is not what she needs for this load. She knows exactly what to do, cleanse the room of bad energy. With her stones in hand she gets to work vigorously cleansing the room. However, bang! Tommy is accidentally knocked out. Elle gets a plan, she knows how these things work. She ties up Tommy and gets out her tools to deliver a painful ultimatum to Tommy. Sign her load papers or he will regret it! This is ridiculous and no way to get a loan. Tommy breaks free and takes down Elle. She gets tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage and Tommy will teach this young hippie a lesson. Starting with the crop and flogger he turns Elle's tight ass red. He spanks her body as she screams for him to not call the cops. He will get his way today, and fucks her tight wet tiny pussy while pulling her hair. Her mouth gets used to and huge slobbery spit trails flow off his dick as she is deep throated on his huge cock. Tommy uses the devices on her ass and she freaks out. He flips her over and fucks her again and even fucks her with the Hitachi. After she learns her lesson she begs for his huge cumshot all over her.
model: Tommy Pistol, Elle Voneva

Duration: 00:47:30

hd_44884.part4.rar
hd_44884.part1.rar
hd_44884.part2.rar
hd_44884.part3.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Mena Li is BRught Back for More Use and Orgasms

BDSMmania_Mena Li is BRught Back for More Use and Orgasms

Date: June 6, 2019
Genre: Asian, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dungeon, Facefucking, High Heels, Latin, Master, Natural Boobs, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Slave, Spit, Straight, Sub, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, Versatile
Description: My Master surprised me another training session in his dungeon. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my breasts, more rope keeping my wrists together behind my back, my legs free for easy maneuvering. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much I screamed, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock, making me beg for it. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick, my head in his hands making me take it deep down my throat. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucked my doggy, on my side, missionary, all perfect for taking cock deep, fast and Rugh. He's relentless. No matter how many times I cum, he keeps going, wrecking my pussy even more. After all this work, I just wanted his thick creamy warm load. I feel this Sltty sex slave earned it.
model: Mena Li, James Kickstand

Size: 1 GB
Duration: 00:29:40

hd_44761.part1.rar
hd_44761.part2.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Lesbian Latex Blasphemy: Ashley Paige Whips the Sin ...

BDSMmania_Lesbian Latex Blasphemy: Ashley Paige Whips the Sin Out Of Bella Rossi

Date: November 21, 2019
Genre: BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Slapping, Slave, Straight, Strap On, Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator, White
Description: Sister Ashley Paige is a sexy latex nun who finds the beautiful Bella Rossi desperately praying for forgiveness for her dirty little sins. Sister Ashley takes matters into her own hands and punishes Bella for basking in her whorish, pussy-licking thoughts. Punishment starts with Bella's hands and feet tied to a prayer bench where Sister Ashley is ready to make her repent. She starts with a little slapping and breath play. She makes Bella ask for forgiveness while she squeezes and slaps the sin out of Bella's big juicy breasts, making Bella wish she'd prayed in silence. Ashley then smothers Bella's face with her big juicy ass so she can get a taste of true forgiveness. Ashley then puts Bella to the test. She makes her pray while vibrating and playing with her wet pussy. Bella's hot wet beauty is clamped and spread wide open. Bella tries to fight the punishment, but it's so good that she just can't help but cum hard and loud. Bella then finds herself tied up doggy style with an asshook in rooted in her tight hole. Ashley has Bella in the perfect position to flog her nice round butt. She continues to flog her as Bella prays, begging for forgiveness, as if she hasn't earned it already. After getting Bella's ass nice and red, Sister Ashley then grabs Bella's head and makes her lick her nice wet beauty. She licks her pussy until she cums nice and hard. She continues her punishment with her big strap-on dildo. She fucks Bella hard, making her orgasm over and over. Then she fingers her with a vibrator and makes her cum again. Eventually, Bella is spent, with all of her sins orgasmed out. Or so she thinks. Sister Ashley has ordained that Bella's penance has only begun, and she'd better see this little Slt in church on Sunday.
model: Ashley Paige, Bella Rossi

Duration: 00:55:57

hd_44704.part1.rar
hd_44704.part4.rar
hd_44704.part3.rar
hd_44704.part2.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania K y Workshop: Ana Foxxx & Dee Williams Strap-On DP A...

BDSMmania_K.y Workshop: Ana Foxxx & Dee Williams Strap-On DP Arabelle Raphael

Date: December 5, 2019
Genre: BDSM, Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blonde, Bondage, Bottom, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, K.y, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Paddle, Pain, Petite, Pussy Eating, Rack, Shaved, Slapping, Slave, Slim, Straight, Strap On, Sub, Switch, Tattoo, Vibrator, White
Description: Arabelle Rafael doesn't know what she's getting into when Dee Williams brings her to her K.y friend Ana Foxxx's workshop, to see her new 'bondage rack'. But Ana and Dee are super excited to show her how it works, so they immediately make her their subject. They strap Arabelle into it, nice and secure, with her wrists, chest, and ankles buckled to the steel frame. It's a bit intimidating, but Ana promises Arabelle that she's going to have a great time. The two women cut away Arabelle's dress and panties, exposing her, and subjecting her to an intense vibrator. Dee grabs the flogger and Ana uses a leather paddle on Arabelle's exposed ass. Arabelle would scream, but Dee has stuffed Arabelle's panties into her mouth. The women add nipple clamps to Arabelle's large natural breasts because more pain is always better. Ana smacks Arabelle's ass nice and red before letting Arabelle's breasts feel the sting of her leather paddle. Dee and Ana strap Arabelle to the floor, her legs tied wide apart. Arabelle's pussy is there for Ana to enjoy. Licking, kissing, slapping her tender regions. Arabelle's moans are stifled when Dee sits on her face. Dee's voluptuous ass smothers our helpless Arabelle. Arabelle must use her tongue to satisfy Dee or she won't be allowed to breathe. Meanwhile Ana stuffs Arabelle's ass with a metal butt plug. Jealous that Arabelle is getting all the fun, Ana switches with Dee and sits on Arabelle's face while using a vibrator to cum. Arabelle's tongue must work to please Ana in exchange for air. Now the women fuck Arabelle. Ana fucks Arabelle's pussy good and hard with a strap-on dildo. Dee flips Arabelle over doggy style to fuck her ass. Dee rides her good and hard and now with both holes juicy, lays on her back and pulls Arabelle down on her, impaling her butthole while her pussy is exposed to Ana's own strap-on. Ana commands her visitor to ride the DP. Arabelle is filled up completely, and spent. It looks like Ana's bondage rack has done its job!
model: Dee Williams, Ana Foxxx, Arabelle Raphael

Duration: 01:02:47

hd_44705.part1.rar
hd_44705.part2.rar
hd_44705.part3.rar
hd_44705.part5.rar
hd_44705.part4.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSmmania Alexa Nova Gets Double Stuffed on Halloween

BDSmmania_Alexa Nova Gets Double Stuffed on Halloween

Date: October 30, 2019
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Facefucking, Foreskin, Gangbang, Halloween, Latin, Mixed, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Redhead, Role Play, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Slim, Small Tits, Spit, Straight, Stud, Suspension, Tattoo, Top, White
Description: Alexa Nova is on location with her camera man Robby Echo, to shoot the next installement of her reality horror video blog. This Halloween, Alexa has chosen to investigate the story of Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Although never apprehended, Tommy and his crew were known for carrying out acts of sexual deviance. Seeing the location where Tommy and his men committed all their perverted acts is making Alexa horny and Robby is more than eager to indulge Alexa in her fantasies. Just as they start to get it on, they hear an ominous cackle from the shadows. Robby goes to investigate, leaving Alexa all alone. Suddenly Alex hears a scream in the distance, she cries out for Robby and upon getting no response, goes to look for him. Instead, she finds Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Alexa is horrified to find that Robby is now one of them! They strip her of her clothes, feel her up, push her onto her knees and make her suck their cocks. Soon Alexa is drooling and covered in her own spit as she gets facefucked by cock after cock. Next, Alexa is bound in a suspension with one leg up in the air. Tommy and his doctors swarm around her, wrapping their hands around her neck and smacking her small tits. They take turns fucking her pussy and soon move to her ass. Alexa moans as fuck her tight asshole. Soon these diabolical fiends double penetrate her holes, fucking her beauty and ass at the same time. Alexa had no idea being double penetrated would feel so good. Finally, they take her down and stuff her airtight. Alexa eagerly takes cock after cock, moaning as they fuck her fast and hard. She begs for their cum and gets five loads on her face.
model: Alexa Nova, Tommy Pistol, Donny Sins, Mr. Pete, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye

Duration: 01:01:38

hd_45227.part3.rar
hd_45227.part5.rar
hd_45227.part1.rar
hd_45227.part2.rar
hd_45227.part4.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Audrey's First Gang Bang: Big Tit Slt Gets Stuffed A...

BDSMmania_Audrey's First Gang Bang: Big Tit Slt Gets Stuffed Airtight

Date: November 13, 2019
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Latin, Master, MILF, Mixed, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Paddle, Pain, Role Play, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Straight, Stud, Switch, Toned, Top, White
Description: Audrey Noir is super excited for her first ever gang bang! This hot babe with big tits and creamy white skin crawls after her Master Ramon Nomar to meet his friends, whom she has the honor of servicing today. She begs each one of them for their cocks and is rewarded with five rock hard cocks. She takes turns sucking each one as Ramon attaches a row of clothespins to her tits. Audrey relishes the pain and gets face fucked as Ramon hits the clothespins with a paddle. He instructs her to hold her mouth open as she moves from dick to dick. He puts clover clamps on her labia and tugs on them sharply as he and Donny play with her meaty beauty. Audrey screams as her pussy gets finger fucked and begs to cum. They laugh at her and tell her to keep sucking cock as they take turns zapping her all over her body. Next, Audrey is on all fours in bondage. The men take turns fucking her pussy and mouth as Ramon flogs her. Audrey moans as she is used as their fuck doll. Soon, she begs them to fuck her in the ass. Audrey's asshole gets pummeled by cock after cock. She screams as she gets stuffed from both ends. Then they release her from bondage and stuff all her holes. Having both her pussy and ass full for the first time ever drives Audrey wild. She cries out but her screams are muffled by the cock in her mouth. The men stuff her airtight, taking all her holes. Audrey begs to cum over and over again as she gets pounded. They flip her over and double stuff her again. Finally, they cum all over her face, leaving her a sloppy cum covered Slt.
model: Audrey Noir, Ramon Nomar, Tommy Pistol, Jake Adams, Robby Echo, Donny Sins

Duration: 01:06:37

hd_45228.part2.rar
hd_45228.part5.rar
hd_45228.part1.rar
hd_45228.part4.rar
hd_45228.part3.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania London's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed A...

BDSMmania_London's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed Airtight After Work

Date: November 27, 2019
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Drool, Gangbang, MILF, Mixed, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Spit, Straight, Stud, Tattoo, Toned, Top, White
Description: Hot buxom MILF London River has been dancing since she was 18, and today she brings one of her personal fantasies to Bound Gang Bangs. Horny from a long day working the pole, London goes home with a group of customers from work. She can't wait to get a taste of all the man meat she's followed home, and the men can't wait to get a taste of her. Clad in her work heels and a tiny bikini, she gets on her knees and immediately starts sucking cock. She takes cock after cock into her wet mouth, working hard to please the guys. But the group isn't impressed with her cock sucking skills and make fun of her for being so bad at giving head. Eventually they tie her to a post in the garage and take turns fucking her face. London takes every hard cock, gagging on them as they hit the back of her throat. She squirms as they play with her wet pussy while they fuck her face. Next, they suspend her in rope bondage with her legs spread. She moans as they begin fucking her warm wet beauty. Taking advantage of her exposed holes, the guys go straight for double stuffing this eager strung up Slt. London screams as they fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. She cums hard as they pummel her holes and choke her. London loves getting used like this and begs for more. The guys take her down and stuff her airtight, fucking her beauty, ass, and mouth at the same time. They take turns spit roasting her and making her taste her pussy and ass on their cocks. London screams as they stretch her holes wide open. Drool leaks from her mouth as they ruthlessly fuck her mouth. Finally, they blow their loads all over her face, leaving London covered in cum. Getting glazed does nothing to dull London's lust and she begs to cum again. The guys grant her permission and London cums hard. She loves being a used wrecked beauty.
model: London River, Ramon Nomar, Donny Sins, Rob Piper, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye

Duration: 00:55:52

--> Download hd_45229.part1.rar<--
--> Download hd_45229.part2.rar<--
--> Download hd_45229.part3.rar<--
--> Download hd_45229.part4.rar<--

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Anal Fuck Toy Daisy Stone is Helpless in the Dungeon

BDSMmania_Anal Fuck Toy Daisy Stone is Helpless in the Dungeon

Date: November 25, 2019
Genre: Anal, Anal Creampie, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Cage, Crop, Dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Latin, Master, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Rope Bondage, Slapping, Slim, Spit, Straight, Sub, White
Description: Welcome back Daisy Stone to the K. dungeon. This perky blonde girls next door has a flawless body and a filthy dirty mind. Trapped in a metal cage this self described beauty is eager to stretch out all of her holes, and she's not leaving til her ass is full of cum. Tommy Pistol starts by fingering all her holes, using her slobbery spit to wet her pussy and ass. He uses both hands to stretch out her holes. He also knows a little pain can help get these holes begging to be used. First with the crop right on the pussy, Daisy screams for more. Tommy's gloved hands spank Daisy's ass red and the flogger on her thighs brings her to orgasm. Tommy starts the stretching and shoves his cock down Daisy's throat. She delivers a brutal sloppy deep throat, but Tommy demands more. He brings out a huge red fucking toy and shoves it in her throat. He uses that to fuck her mouth and stretch her out. Nipple clamps on her perfect perky tits get her screaming. Tied up in restrictive rope bondage with her ass in the air, Tommy pulls her hair while slapping her ass. Her pussy is ready for stretching. A deep pounding gets her stretched and begging for what she really wants. Deep anal. Her tight asshole quivers waiting for her master to fuck her breathless. Tommy delivers his most brutal fucking on her ass. He flips her over and continues to brutalize her ass before she begs him, pleads to him, to unload his balls deep in her ass. Tommy fills her up and has her shoot out his load from her ass.
model: Tommy Pistol, Daisy Stone

Duration: 00:56:00

--> Download hd_45244.part1.rar<--
--> Download hd_45244.part2.rar<--
--> Download hd_45244.part3.rar<--
--> Download hd_45244.part4.rar<--

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Kept Secrets: Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dar...

BDSMmania_Kept Secrets: Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

Date: November 22, 2019
Genre: Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Foreskin, Gag, Humiliation, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Spit, Straight, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, White
Description: Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper have the perfect home life, except for one thing. Kate's been keeping a secret, but she can't hold it in any longer. She wants to let her inner Slt out, get tied up, used, slapped and flogged, and fucked in every hole. She's just been afraid to say it. But now the secret's out, and Stirling is excited by this new side of Kate. He wastes no time bringing that fantasy to life. He binds her in rope and gags her, then takes her into his house to use as he sees fit. Kate has no idea what he's going to do, which excites her and gets her horny pussy wet, and she lets him take full advantage. First he canes her feet and slaps her perfect ass until it's a hot red, then crops her and toys with her pussy. But before he fucks her, he slides his dick into her wet, spit-soaked mouth. He face fucks her as the spit flows, running down her face and all over Stirling's cock. This only excites him more, and he uses her throat for everything it's worth. And Kate simply gobbles it up. She's voracious, hungry for dick like she's never been before. She knows that if she's good, she'll get that sweet cock in her Sltty beauty and hungry ass all the sooner. He chains her to a table with her ass up, at the perfect height to toy with and fuck. But first he crops her feet, to remind her who's in control. Then he pounds his thick cock into her tight, perfect beauty. She's so desperate for it he removes her gag so he can hear her scream like a beauty. Before she's even had enough he slides in to her tight asshole, and Kate loves it so much she begs for more. She's getting her wish: she's tied up, chained, owned, and fucked in every hole. Stirling puts her on her back and flogs her fucked pussy, then slams her beauty with his cock again, deep and hard, making her cum like the Slt he knew she was. He finally blows his fat load all over that worked pussy, claiming it, as Kate begs for every drop of his seed.
model: Stirling Cooper, Kate Kennedy

Duration: 00:45:00

hd_45388.part3.rar
hd_45388.part4.rar
hd_45388.part2.rar
hd_45388.part1.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

BDSMmania_The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Date: November 29, 2019
Genre: BDSM, Black Hair, Blonde, Blowjob, Body Builder, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, Top, Unshaved, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, White
Description: Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He's here to collect on her debts, which she'll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and Sltty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won't leave until she's payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she's wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect beauty with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she's already hungry for. He slides in and she's in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping beauty. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her Slt face. But she's done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he's close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous Slt she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked beauty.
model: Charles Dera, Kit Mercer

Size: 1 GB
Duration: 00:41:42

hd_45389.part2.rar
hd_45389.part1.rar
hd_45389.part3.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Taking Down Bobbi Starr

BDSMmania_Taking Down Bobbi Starr

Date: July 22, 2013
Genre: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bush, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Crying, Destruction, Domination, Double Penetration, Facefucking, Gangbang, Gaping, Hair Pulling, Interracial, Mixed, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Orgy, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Slapping, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Tattoo, Top, Unshaved, White
Description: We play a game with Bobbi Starr. It is simple. If she can get away she gets an extra 100 bucks. For each article of clothing she can keep on she gets 25 bucks. Bobbi loses all the money immediately as five big men surround her and hold her down in human bondage. She struggles to get away as her ass and pussy are brutally pounded. This update focuses on human bondage and the struggle to get away. Watch as Bobbi is totally overpowered and controlled. Incapable of escaping or keeping cocks out of her holes. Bobbi deep throats huge black dicks while tied up, then gets DP'ed in bondage and without.
Model: Bobbi Starr, Tee Reel, Rico Strong, Nat Turnher, Jon Jon, Karlo Karrera

Resolution:
Duration: 01:01:16

hd_15393.part5.rar
hd_15393.part1.rar
hd_15393.part2.rar
hd_15393.part4.rar
hd_15393.part3.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania America's Sweetheart: Blackmailed and Defiled!!! Sta...

BDSMmania_America's Sweetheart: Blackmailed and Defiled!!! Starring Asa Akira

Date: August 12, 2013
Genre: Airtight, Airtight Playlist, Anal, Asian, BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Creampie, Crying, Domination, Double Penetration, Fake Boobs, Foreskin, Gangbang, Hair Pulling, Hand Gagging, Interracial, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage, Muscular, Noose, Orgy, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Slapping, Straight, Stud, Submission, Tattoo, Unshaved, White
Description: Asa Akira plays America's sweetheart, a famous actress with a good girl image that she will protect at all costs. Blackmailed with a sex tape, Asa is made to meet her blackmailer at a remote location, where she is bound in metal restraints. She is fucked while sleeping, then awakes to find herself surrounded by 5 cocks ready to fill her pussy with cum. This Asian hottie gets double penetrated, stuffed airtight, ass fucked in bondage, creampied, covered in cum, then left tied up and smiling in an abandoned building. America's sweetheart ain't so sweet anymore!!
Model: Asa Akira, Ramon Nomar, Mr. Pete, James Deen, Jon Jon, Rico Strong

Size: 3 GB
Resolution:
Duration: 01:25:36

hd_16832.part1.rar
hd_16832.part6.rar
hd_16832.part2.rar
hd_16832.part3.rar
hd_16832.part5.rar
hd_16832.part4.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania "The Best Nightmare on Earth" Featuring Chastity Lyn...

BDSMmania_"The Best Nightmare on Earth" Featuring Chastity Lynn in her First Released Gangbang

Date: June 24, 2013
Genre: Anal, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brutal Cuckolding, Bush, Chastity Play, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Cuckolding, Domination, Double Penetration, Facefucking, Fetish, First Gangbang, Fisting, Gangbang, Hand Gagging, Humiliation, Interracial, Kidnapping Play, Lesbian, Natural Boobs, Nipple Torment, Noose, Outdoors, Public, Rimming, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Slapping, Slim, Small Tits, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, Tied Outside, Unshaved, Vaginal Fisting, White
Description: Porn starlet Chastity Lynn explores her fantasy of being tied up, taken down, and fucked hard by a group of ruthless hillbillies! This is her first released gangbang and you DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT! Bobby and Cheryl take a day trip up into LA's Tujunga canyon, where on an isolated dirt road a blow job turns into a public disgrace when two local rednecks catch our young lovers in the act! Their troubles continue when they try to leave and discover their car is out of gas. Cheryl stays in the car while Bobby must walk back to the highway to get gas. Cheryl can't do anything but sit and wait, thinking about those crude hillbillies in the truck. They got a real kick out of watching her suck her boyfriend's cock. They could come back at anytime and in this remote, isolated canyon, anything can happen. Who knows what they would want? Who knows what they would demand from her? She would be helpless to resist.
Model: Chastity Lynn, James Deen

Size: 3 GB
Resolution:
Duration: 01:11:51

hd_21141.part4.rar
hd_21141.part1.rar
hd_21141.part5.rar
hd_21141.part2.rar
hd_21141.part3.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Stolen Goods - Featuring Eva Karera! The Sexiest MIL...

BDSMmania_Stolen Goods - Featuring Eva Karera! The Sexiest MILF Alive!!!

Date: August 5, 2013
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Creampie, Double Penetration, Fake Boobs, Fetish, Foot Worship, Foreskin, Gangbang, Hair Pulling, Interracial, MILF, Mixed, Muscular, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaped, Shaved, Slapping, Smothering, Spanking, Straight, Switch, Takedown, Tattoo, Toned, Top, Versatile, White
Description: In this fantasy role play feature, Eva is in a rush to get to work and absentmindedly forgets her phone at home. When she realizes and turns back to grab it she finds her house has been invaded by burglars. When she screams for help they take her down, shut her up, and have their fun with her. Every part of her body is used, and while she struggles to get away in the beginning, by the end she is begging for more!!! AMAZING INTERRACIAL GANGBANG!!!! Double penetration, blowbanging, tit bondage, creampie, foot jobs, struggle, takedown, and more!!!
Model: Prince Yahshua, Mickey Mod, Eva Karera, Bobby Bends, Jon Jon, Karlo Karrera

Resolution:
Duration: 01:03:08

hd_24077.part5.rar
hd_24077.part1.rar
hd_24077.part4.rar
hd_24077.part3.rar
hd_24077.part2.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Road Trippin' - Featuring Melody Jordan's First Gang...

BDSMmania_Road Trippin' - Featuring Melody Jordan's First GangBang

Date: April 16, 2013
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Chains, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Facefucking, Fetish, First Gangbang, Foreskin, Gangbang, Hand Gagging, Interracial, Kinky, Latin, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Public, Redhead, Role Play, Rugh Sex, Shaped, Shaved, Slapping, Smothering, Spanking, Straight, Stud, Switch, Takedown, Tattoo, Toned, Top, Versatile, White
Description: Melody Jordan and Princess Donna are out on a roadtrip, and having the time of their lives! Until they got lost, Melody has to piss REALLY bad, and is too much of a prude to piss on the side of the road like a normal person! When they finally find a spot that's open Melody gets to take her piss, but then realizes that she is locked in a biker bar with 6 burly men! They take her down, make her choke on all their cocks, get fucked in her tight little asshole, and be stuffed airtight while she struggles and screams for her friend waiting outside!! This is Melody's FIRST GANGBANG EVER!!!
Model: Melody Jordan, Mr. Pete, Mark Davis, Owen Gray, Astral Dust, Rob Blu

Resolution:
Duration: 01:00:48

hd_24210.part5.rar
hd_24210.part4.rar
hd_24210.part2.rar
hd_24210.part1.rar
hd_24210.part3.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Tupperware Party, Britney Amber Gets Stuffed Air Tight

BDSMmania_Tupperware Party, Britney Amber Gets Stuffed Air Tight

Date: March 7, 2018
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Bestof2018, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blond, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Double Penetration, Fake Boobs, Gangbang, Muscular, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Straight, Stud, Tattoo, Toned, Top, White
Description: The beautiful Britney Amber is looking cute in her pretty flower dress while she sets up for a Tupperware party before her guests arrive. When five burly guys show up, they immediately seem disinterested in the Tupperware and turn her party into their party. They grab at her big tits and lift her skirt and although at first reluctant, Amber gives in and lets them have their way. They collectively tear off her dress in seconds, leaving her completely naked. She gets to her knees and they pull out their big hard cocks for her to suck. They all take a turn fucking her face while her two free hands jerk off the other cocks. One of the guys pulls out some rope and ties her arms behind her back and they continue taking turns shoving their dicks down her throat. They then bend her over a table and get in line to fuck her tight pussy while she sucks off the others. In the next scene Britney is naked on her back with her legs and wrists tied up with a plethora of rope and now they want to fuck her ass. They take turns pounding her ass and pussy back and forth deep and hard while she sucks off the others. In the final scene, Britney is nearly torn in half by getting double penetrated by two huge cocks while in rope bondage. With a mouth full of cock, Britney screams and moans as she gets both her pussy and ass stuffed. They take turns pounding her ass hard from the back while her pussy is anchored to another cock. One of the guys stands up, carrying Britney with his dick still buried in her pussy. The other guys line up and one by one they come from behind and shove their dicks back in her ass for some more DP action. Finally on her back, they double penetrate her one more time until both her holes are wrecked and leave her covered in cum.
Model: Britney Amber, Codey Steele, Eddie Jaye, Ramon Nomar, Ray Black, Rob Piper

Duration: 01:02:33

hd_43245.part1.rar
hd_43245.part5.rar
hd_43245.part3.rar
hd_43245.part2.rar
hd_43245.part4.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Anal Resolution: Tommy Pistol and Katrina Jade's New...

BDSMmania_Anal Resolution: Tommy Pistol and Katrina Jade's New Year's Fuck

Date: December 27, 2019
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Latin, Leather, Natural Boobs, Pierced Pussy, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Shaved, Spit, Straight, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, White
Description: On New Year's Eve, alone at home wearing only a blouse and thong underwear, Katrina Jade waits for her boyfriend Tommy Pistol. When he finally comes home, she's pissed off and they argue. Tommy begs for another chance and after almost kicking him out of their house, she gives him one. Tommy brushes off the bad vibes and comes up with a plan that would win back her love. He takes her to a remote area in the woods. He leads Katrina by a chain locked around her neck. In only a bra, panties, and a ball-gag, she's tied to a rock with her arms out and her legs spread. Tommy hits her with his flogger. He licks her pierced pussy and squeezes her pretty tits. She's untied, brought to her to her knees, and Tommy removes the ball-gag. He face-fucks her mouth with his hard cock and she deep throats his meat. He stuffs his balls in her mouth and makes her bite them. He uses her spit to finger fuck her pussy and makes her cum. Next they go back to their house and Tommy ties her up again with rope, this time standing with one leg up on the kitchen counter. He spanks her ass just before stuffing his hard cock inside her sltty pussy and fucks it well. She cums hard and Tommy switches to fucking her ass deep, hard, and fast. She cums multiple times while getting her ass fucked. In the last scene, Katrina is on her back with her legs spread, tied with rope to a leather chair. Tommy crops her ass then fucks her pussy once again. He switches back and forth fucking her ass and pussy and cums hard shooting his load inside her giving her a surprise cream-pie, hopeful that his seed will keep them closer.
Model: Tommy Pistol, Katrina Jade

Duration: 00:54:59

hd_45387.part2.rar
hd_45387.part4.rar
hd_45387.part3.rar
hd_45387.part1.rar

abalam666

Forum Lord
BDSMmania Raven Hart Gets Bound, Fucked and Wrecked in Ruthles...

BDSMmania_Raven Hart Gets Bound, Fucked and Wrecked in Ruthless Gangbang

Date: April 4, 2018
Genre: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, BlowBang, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Creampie, Double Penetration, Fake Boobs, Gangbang, Mixed, Muscular, Role Play, Rugh Sex, Shaved, Straight, Suspension, Tattoo, Toned, Top, White
Description: Raven Hart goes all-in with five dudes, as they savagely fuck every one of her holes until she's utterly wrecked. She throws herself into it from the very start, choking down all five cocks, jerking and working them as the guys strip her naked. Her pussy drips with squirt long before she even gets the first dick in her, as one dude after the other uses her throat as their own personal fuckhole. Raven's tied up in a partial suspension with her legs spread, so her hungry, Sltty beauty is open and ready for each of them. They pound her deep and hard, drilling her pussy while another guy drills her throat. She squirts again, unable to control herself, as the guys all take turns in this position, before breaking her ass open and pounding away. Out of the suspension, Raven is tossed from one guy to another, as they fuck her pussy and her ass, then DP her airtight. She loves every huge hard inch in both holes and simply can't get enough. When another woman would've quit, she keeps going, taking all the dicks like a dirty hungry beauty. Raven ultimately gets a huge creampie in her pounded ass, with cum running over her fucked beauty and down her legs. The other guys blow their loads all over her face, and she slurps it up like the ruined, desperate Slt she is.
Model: Donny Sins, Donnie Rock, Raven Hart, Jack Blaque, Eddie Jaye, Rob Piper

Duration: 00:58:44

hd_43249.part1.rar
hd_43249.part4.rar
hd_43249.part3.rar
hd_43249.part2.rar

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!