• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BDSM, Beautiful bitches like pranks

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes

Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes

Genre:
BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Cumshots, Facial, Deepthroat, IR, Cum in Mouth, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Fingering

Description: Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her grandmother's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body...

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes
Runtime : 55 min 36 s
File Size : 2.00 GB
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio Codec : AAC LC

[Keep2Share - Download or WATCH ONLINE]
Isabella_Nice_Pays_off_Debt_with_All_Her_Holes.mp4

[TezFiles]
Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices

Ariel X - Ariel X: Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Double Penetration, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Squirting, Spanking, Handler

Description: Ariel X and The Pope have known each other for a long time, and things get more intense every time they meet. Ariel begins shackled to the wall with her legs spread and her arms pulled up, to ensure we get to see those glorious muscles flex when The Pope hurts her. Her body is abused in a way that only he knows how to do, and she cannot get enough. The orgasms are just as powerful as the torment, so right away, the pace is set for the day! Ariel soon finds herself bound in a doggy position that now shows off her perfect back side. The Pope works his way through several implements before choosing to use his hand as the preferred weapon of ass destruction. He switches gears for a moment, and issues a brutal bastinado. Then he moves the cane to the rest of her flesh and gives her some beautiful cane marks. The orgasms continue, and we get one of the most brutal spankings in DB history. Ariel keeps begging for it to be harder, and The Pope doesn't disappoint. It's time for the final scene and Ariel is on her back with her legs pinned back and her feet up in the air. He dishes out more torment before fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. We don't get to see double penetration often on Device Bondage, so this is a huge treat. And since it's Ariel X's gorgeous holes getting DP'd, it's just that much better.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices
Runtime : 49 min 53 s
File Size : 1.80 GB

Body_Builder_Double_Penetrated_in_Diabolical_Devices.mp4

[TezFiles]
Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
House Owned Whores Earn Their Place

Aiden Starr, Ana Foxxx, Chloe Cherry - House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Blowjob, Hardcore, IR, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ebony, Zapper, Clothespins, Facial, Zapper, Fingering, Flogging, Vibrator, Stockings, Cumshot

Description: In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what's worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana's bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings... at a price. Ana's torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana's nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation...

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : House Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest
Runtime : 1 h 10 min
File Size : 2.53 GB

House_Owned_Whores_Earn_Their_Place_at_The_Halloween_Fuck_Fest.mp4

[TezFiles]
House Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Zoe Sparx Squirts Under Charles Dera's

Zoe Sparx - Put Away Wet: Zoe Sparx Squirts Under Charles Dera's Punishing Cock

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Fingering, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ball Gag, Flogging, Vibrator, Deepthroat, Nipple Clamps, Cum Eating, Stockings, Squirting, all sex

Description: The lithe, sex-hungry Zoe Sparx is chained up in Charles Dera's warehouse, ready to be handed over to her new handler. But she needs to be tested first, by Charles himself. He flogs her and crops her, then fucks her perfect, slutty pussy, training her to give in to his needs, and the needs of her next dom. She starts alone in the warehouse, chained with her arms above her head and a ball gag in her mouth. He torments her nipples and rolls a spike wheel over her natural tits and exposed pussy, as her anxiety rises and rises. He then rams his hard cock in her mouth as she's bound to a table with rope, pulling her head onto him. Spit runs down her face as she takes that cock in her throat. Charles puts her on her back with her legs locked to the floor above her head, and crops her ass and pussy, sliding the crop between her pussy lips as she pants. He spits in her cunt then pushes his hard dick inside her. She's tight, but he pumps her open, loosening her pussy for a good ....

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Zoe Sparx Squirts Under Charles Dera s Punishing Cock
Runtime : 1 h 10 min
File Size : 2.53 GB

Zoe_Sparx_Squirts_Under_Charles_Dera_s_Punishing_Cock_.mp4

[TezFiles]
Zoe Sparx Squirts Under Charles Dera s Punishing Cock .mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Alani Pi - Dolcett Delight

Alani Pi - Dolcett Delight

Genre:
BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, all sex

Description: I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.

He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.

Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.

I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Alani Pi - Dolcett Delight
Runtime : 32 min 32 s
File Size : 1.74 GB

Alani_Pi_-_Dolcett_Delight.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Katie Kush - CRASH

Katie Kush - CRASH

Genre:

Description: All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.

Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.

He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.

The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Katie Kush - CRASH
Runtime : 46 min 11 s
File Size : 2.48 GB

Katie_Kush_-_CRASH.mp4

[TezFiles]
Katie Kush - CRASH.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Lola Fae - Bondage Fairy

Lola Fae - Bondage Fairy

Genre:

Description: Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.

Her cute little butt is nice and red and she's ready for more tight bondage. Her thumbs are tied tight and attached to her neck rope. The more she pulls on her hands the more she chokes herself.

A kneeling suspension turns into a suspension with her feet behind her head. Either way she gets vibrated till she's cumming over and over and over again.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Lola Fae - Bondage Fairy
Runtime : 38 min 22 s
File Size : 2.05 GB

Lola_Fae_-_Bondage_Fairy.mp4

[TezFiles]
Lola Fae - Bondage Fairy.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Anastasia Rose - Cum Bondage

Anastasia Rose - Cum Bondage

Genre:
All Sex, Ass-eating antics, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Fucked-up cum games, Bondage, Breast slapping, gagging, Slim girl with round bubble butt, bdsm

Description: The last time she was here, Anastasia watched Lydia get bound by Dr. Mercies' piss in a demented plastic tubing predicament. Dr. Mercies felt bad for Anastasia because of what she went through in that session, so he decided to be nice to her today and treat her to some cum bondage. This is a short but delightfully twisted session with rough face fucking, ass eating, a crazy plastic tubing suspension (short but sweet), and a nice cum-and-spit play ending.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Anastasia Rose - Cum Bondage
Runtime : 22 min 57 s
File Size : 921 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Anastasia_Rose_-_Cum_Bondage.mp4

[TezFiles]
Anastasia Rose - Cum Bondage.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Chilly Gym

Chilly Gym

Genre:
BDSM, snow, cold, freezing, chilly, cunt stuffing, insertion, snowball, pee, all sex

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Chilly Gym
Runtime : 28 min 0 s
File Size : 1.64 GB

Chilly_Gym.mp4

[TezFiles]
Chilly Gym.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Angel The Dreamgirl Angel

Angel The Dreamgirl Angel

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Kidnapping, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Rape, all sex

Description: In a dystopian near-future, Angel is stalked, surprised in a parking lot, bound and gagged, and then sold to a buyer, who fucks her. 3 scenes, focus on bondage, no nudity

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Angel The Dreamgirl Angel
Runtime : 16 min 1 s
File Size : 1.54 GB

Angel_The_Dreamgirl_Angel.mp4

[TezFiles]
Angel The Dreamgirl Angel.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Danni Rivers Like a Rainbow

Danni Rivers Like a Rainbow

Genre:
Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Domination, BDSM, all sex

Description: Colorful cutie Danni Rivers LOVES being tied up and getting choked. Danni shows up to the dungeon ready to play, dressed in an outfit that makes her look like a legit RAINBOW. And what's at the end of THIS rainbow? Well...it ain't a leprechaun, THAT'S for sure.

Small Hands is the master and commander on Danni's voyage to that special place where pleasure meets pain. He ties Danni up, suspending her in mid-air and paddling her ass. She squeals, instantly hooked, begging Small Hands for some more of his tough love.

And since she was SO polite about it --- calling him 'Sir' and everything --- Small Hands obliges, whipping out a violet wand and sending bolts of deliciously yummy voltage flowing through Danni's quivering body.

Danni's come to the perfect dungeon to make all her depraved fantasies come true. Full disclosure though, a visit to the dungeon is gonna hurt a little --- ok, maybe MORE than a little --- but that's kinda the whole point, r

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Danni Rivers Like a Rainbow
Runtime : 35 min 3 s
File Size : 3.70 GB
Resolution : 3840x2160

Danni_Rivers_Like_a_Rainbow.mp4

[TezFiles]
Danni Rivers Like a Rainbow.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage

MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon

Genre:
Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Stockings, Flogging, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Ball Gag, Feet, Foot Licking, Footjob, Vibrator, Masturbation

Description: Santa Dale Savage is on a routine present drop-off in the lair of busty buxom MILF Syren de Mer. Just as he's about to leave Syren catches him leaving presents. She doesn't believe for a second that he's Santa Claus and makes quick work of tying him up and gagging him. Dale is surprised but boners don't lie and his dick is as stiff as a Christmas candy cane. Syren teases him with her mouth and ass, and delivers a sound flogging to Dale. Each hit only turns Dale on more and soon he's begging to cum. Next she has him on his hands and knees. Dale moans as her long fat strap on cock sinks into his tight asshole. Syren fucks him hard and deep as slutty Santa Dale cries for more. Finally Syren makes Dale worship her feet. Dale eagerly licks between her perfect toes and bites her sensitive heels. Syren trails her feet down his body and ends up on Dale's hard cock. She wraps her feet around Dale's cock and commands him to fuck her feet. Dale's hips thrust upward, trying desperately to get the friction he needs to cum. But he'sюююю

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon
Runtime : 46 min 3 s
File Size : 1.66 GB

MILF_Syren_de_Mer_Catches_Dale_Savage_in_Her_Dungeon.mp4

[TezFiles]
MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Charlie Ten

Charlie Ten

Genre:
milking machine, bondage, vibrator, bdsm, all sex

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Charlie Ten
Runtime : 11 min 56 s
File Size : 1.26 GB

Charlie_Ten.mp4

[TezFiles]
Charlie Ten.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Angel Allwood is Mona Wales & Fox Acecaria's Slutty Toy

Mona Wales, Angel Allwood, Fox Acecaria - Holiday Gift: Angel Allwood is Mona Wales & Fox Acecaria's Slutty Toy

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, Lesbian, Anal, Double Penetration, LezDom, Strap-on, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Ass Licking, Rimming, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Zapper, Clothespins, Fingering, Foot Licking, Stockings, Ball Gag, Wax

Description: Tis the season for giving. and on this jolly holiday the sexy Mona Wales has a very special surprise for the stunning Fox Acecaria. Fox comes home from a long day at work, excited to see what big surprise Mona has for her. She walks into the Christmas dungeon and finds a big gift for her to unwrap. Mona is just as excited to see her reaction, so they both rip open the sexy surprise. Fox is stunned to see that her gift is none other than the gorgeous and curvy Angel Allwood. Fox is so excited about her lusty gift that she decides she simply must to share it with Mona. The two of them bend Angel over, and give her some good spankings until her nice bum turns rosy red. Mona then grabs Angel by the hair and makes her lick her pussy. Fox makes good use of the implements in the Christmas dungeon, and begins to flog Angel's perfect, round booty. Mona then puts Angel on her knees and makes her lick Fox's pussy while Angel works her magic tongue on Fox. Mona places clamps on Angel's beautiful nipples for a little pain and pleasure. Fox then licks her sexy Angel's hungry cunt until its nice and wet, while Mona paddles Angel's thighs. Fox then uses her big strap-on dildo and pounds Angel's nice wet pussy. She fucks her to orgasm, while Mona puts clamps on Angel's nipples. Angel then gets fucked in the ass by Fox, while Mona makes her lick her foot. After fucking both of her holes, this special gift is ready to take two big dicks at the same time. Angel's holes get put to the test until she cums hard. Now that they gave her a good fucking, they make Angel take turns licking their pussies until they squeal with orgasms. After a good fucking they pour hot wax all over Angel's chest. They kiss over the candle for the best holiday a pair of dommes could ask for.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Angel Allwood is Mona Wales Fox Acecaria s Slutty Toy
Runtime : 1 h 0 min
File Size : 2.18 GB

Angel_Allwood_is_Mona_Wales__Fox_Acecaria_s_Slutty_Toy.mp4

[TezFiles]
Angel Allwood is Mona Wales Fox Acecaria s Slutty Toy.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Kristen Scott Gets Holiday Torment at Home

Kristen Scott - Deviant Delivery: Kristen Scott Gets Holiday Torment at Home

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Ball Gag, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, all sex

Description: It's Christmas morning and Kristen Scott is at home, starting her day with some coffee. Her festive spirit is jovial, as she moves through her home getting ready to open presents. She settles on her first choice: a gift from a friend who knows exactly what would make her smile. She opens it to find a sexy red nightie, that she quickly decides to try on. There's a knock at the door, so Kristen grabs her robe and goes to see who it is. Merry Christmas! She has a special delivery on Christmas day, and the delivery man is asked to come in to join her for coffee. From here on out, things get a little uncomfortable for the delivery guy, but that doesn't stop Kristen form doing what she wants with the situation. But Kristen soon finds the tables turned, as she's tied up and put at the mercy of the delivery guy. First, she's sitting in a chair in the middle of her living room as he rummages through all of her stuff, looking for the perfect way to torment her on this special day. She is gagged, clamped, shocked and made to cum against her will. This is just him getting warmed up, because he has her for as long as he wants, and he's going to take full advantage of this situation. Next he enjoys her body with some traditional OTK, or as most know it as over the knees spankings. After exploring her body and pussy, and making her cum more than she thought possible, he's ready to change things up a bit, and Kristen can't wait. Kristen is on her back with her legs spread and a cat-o-nine tails is introduced. She trembles under the distress of torment from him, but still craves more of his sadistic touch. Orgasm after orgasm are ripped from her pussy, and her entire body shakes as she gives up her most precious commodity. The delivery guy has had all that he wants of Kristen, and leaves her there tied up and able to reflect on her best Christmas ever.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Kristen Scott Gets Holiday Torment at Home
Runtime : 55 min 59 s
File Size : 2.01 GB

Kristen_Scott_Gets_Holiday_Torment_at_Home.mp4

[TezFiles]
Kristen Scott Gets Holiday Torment at Home.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Joseline Kelly: Young Cum Slut Gets Fucked Every

Joseline Kelly - Joseline Kelly: Young Cum Slut Gets Fucked Every Way Possible

Genre:
Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian, bdsm

Description: Joseline Kelly is a horny, verbal slut, who really wants to get fucked, but she's made to masturbate and tease us first! She removes just enough clothing to expose her perfect tits, and glorious pussy. She is given the magic wand and this horny little slut cannot wait to press it against herself. One orgasm, then another, and then another come pouring out of her, and she's just getting started. Once she's all warmed up, we sit her atop a box, and slide the first machine inside of her wet, hungry cunt. Joseline cannot believe that she is getting fucked so well, and she wants as much of this as possible. The machine begins to thrust in and out of her and the orgasms begin to happen and become more frequent. Next Joseline is on all fours and getting fucked doggy style. Her pussy is tight, and the more we fuck it, the tighter it gets from all of the orgasms. Her little pussy is being defiant, and doesn't want to cooperate, so she turns around and sucks all of her pussy juices off of the machine. We need to give her pussy a little "break", so instead of fucking her, we put her on the sybian. Her orgasms become so strong that she can barely form a full sentence, yet she continues. Her pussy has almost had enough, but she still wants more, so we set up one more scene so this slut can get all the orgasms she wants. The final scene has a cock mounted and Joseline has a vibe in her hand. She fucks herself while holding the vibe on her pussy, and we get some of the most powerful orgasms we have seen all day

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Young Cum Slut Gets Fucked Every Way Possible
Runtime : 41 min 25 s
File Size : 1.48 GB

Young_Cum_Slut_Gets_Fucked_Every_Way_Possible.mp4

[TezFiles]
Young Cum Slut Gets Fucked Every Way Possible.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X-Mas

Jasmine Jae - XXX-Mas Bonus: Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X-Mas

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ball Gag, Flogging, Deepthroat, Butt Plug, Spanking, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Caning, Stockings

Description: Seth Gamble is a loyal and smitten employee of Jasmine Jae. He readies a holiday gift for her, placing it inside a sparkly red box and sets it aside. Jasmine approaches his desk and yells at him for not having certain reports ready in time. He apologizes and offers her the gift and she refuses to accept it. With a heavy head, Seth works late to finish his reports. She hands him en envelope which reads "X-Mas Bonus". When Seth gets home, he opens the envelope and finds a key inside. Soon after there's a knock on the door and in walks Jasmine Jae in sexy lingerie with a leash locked to a leather collar. Seth grabs the leash and leads her to another room. Seth takes her panties off, puts a red ball-gag in her mouth, and ties her up on her hands and knees. He slaps her ass hard with a leather crop. She begs him to fuck her ass so he pulls out her bejeweled butt-plug and replaces it with his hard cock. He switches back and forth fucking her pussy and ass. Next Jasmine gets tied up on her knees with clamps on her nipples. Seth presses an Hitachi against her pussy and she cums without permission. As punishment, he torments her sensitive clit with the strong vibrator. He shoves his cock in her mouth and pushes it all the way down her throat. He face-fucks her until shes covered in her own drool. In the final scene, Jasmine is tied up on top of a thick wooden table. Seth canes her legs and feet, and switches to the crop. He crops her ass and her tongue and then slides his cock inside her ass. He fucks her ass and pussy deep and hard, switching back and forth until she begs for his cum and he sprays his load all over her.

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X Mas
Runtime : 43 min 39 s
File Size : 1.58 GB

Jasmine_Jae_Lets_Seth_Gamble_Dominate_Her_For_X_Mas.mp4

[TezFiles]
Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X Mas.mp4

lyuckker

Forum Lord
Cold Hearted Step Sister Warms Up To Her

Daisy Stone, Avi Love - Family Assets: Cold Hearted Step-Sister Warms Up To Her Brother's Cock

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Hardcore, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Cumshot, Zapper, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Facial, Clothespins, Flogging, Ring Gag, Caning, Stockings, Masturbation

Description:Avi Love is a gorgeous corporate bitch who has her step-brother Seth Gamble wrapped around her little finger. Seth has been lusting after her perfect body and brilliant mind for years, but all lesbian Avi wants is pussy and big money. She's happy to string Seth along, keeping him coding the latest hot app under brutal working conditions to make back her Daddy's investments. When it seems like Seth might finally be at a breaking point, she seduces him into a frenzy and then orders him a slutty blond personal assistant on whom he can take out his sexual angst. Daisy Stone is the picture perfect blond secretary with stars in her eyes and a hot body. She's eager to please Seth as he bangs out lines of code on a tight deadline, but when it seems like all he can do is throw memos on the floor and jerk off thinking about Avi, she decides to try some unconventional methods of inspiration. Leaning over his office couch, she beckons him over to smell her panties, but soon finds Mr. Gamble's lust is far greater than she estimated. Years of dreaming about his step-sister has turned Seth into a sadistic, ass-obsessed anal monster, and he wastes no time in tearing her panties away and spanking her curvy butt a deep red, using his hands, a paddle, and a crop. Daisy is game, swallowing his cock and begging to be tied up. Bound in tight rope in a doggy position she takes Seth's cock deep in both her holes as she moans around a ball gag and begs for more. Seth fucks all her....

Screenlist:

Info:
File Name : Cold Hearted Step Sister Warms Up To Her Brother s Cock
Runtime : 1 h 7 min
File Size : 2.41 GB

Cold_Hearted_Step_Sister_Warms_Up_To_Her_Brother_s_Cock.mp4

[TezFiles]
Cold Hearted Step Sister Warms Up To Her Brother s Cock.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!