• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

BBW: Fat, very fat women!

LaryLil

Forum Lord
A Must See

A Must-See

Genre: Solo, BBW, Big Tits, Fat
Runtime: 17 min 48 s

about video:

Date: 2013
Size: 518 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Models: Samantha 38G

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Return of Estella the car crasher

Return of Estella the car crasher

Genre: Cheating, Outdoors, Car, Sex, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Pussy Fingering, Anal Fingering, Hair Pulling, Cum on Tits, Handjob - POV, BBW
Runtime: 38 min 46 s

Description: I wasn't supposed to teach this morning, but Max called in sick after a night of partying. I wasn't too happy to be forced to teach on a Sunday morning, but as Head Instructor of FDS, it was my job to cover. Imagine my surprise then, when Estella Bathory, the car crasher herself, got into the Mean Orange Machine! I had told her driving wasn't for her, but she wanted to get her license so she could drive to her boyfriend's house. She apologized profusely, then started playing with her pussy, and out of the goodness of my heart I forgave her. I sucked Estella's big tits while she fingered herself, then turned her over, smacked her ass, and fucked her hard. We got the car real steamed up, then she made me cum with a tit-fuck!

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 455 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MP4
Models: Estella Bathory

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Zdena

- Zdena

Genre: Big Tits, Cum in Mouth, BBW, Oral, Casting, Posing, Talking, Oil
Runtime: 21 min 22 s

Description: Sweet Geez! Watch out for these melons. Ripened. Sweet, and 100% natural!!! My pleasure, lady! Zdena, a hairdresser, has massive tits. Even burka would not help her to make her figure less visible on the streets. Her full bosom is like a honey pot for all men within the radius of 300m. No wonder about it. I was jealous to see the cameraman titfuck her. Check it out! An unforgettable ride on massive Czech tits. This is the only place to see it!

about video:

Date: 2014
Size: 207 MB
Models: Zdena

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Miss Beck Is Back

Miss Beck Is Back

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Solo, Natural Boobs, Masturbation
Runtime: 20 min 35 s

Description: Anna Beck hasn't modeled in several years. It was a surprise to hear her name was back in the game. It was another surprise to see her new look. Anna looks completely different now with raven-black hair, but is just as charming and as sexy as she was when she began modeling. Since Anna doesn't speak English, we have an interpreter off-camera to translate from Czech to English. When Anna originally modeled, she attracted many favorable comments. XLGirls didn't hear back from Anna after, that but you never know about models. Sometimes they move on completely, and sometimes they suddenly decide to make a comeback. We're happy to report that Miss Beck is back and is eager to launch another tit attack. In this video, Anna enters the apartment from the terrace overlooking her storybook city and makes herself comfortable. Very comfortable.

about video:

Date: 30.04.2014
Size: 335 MB
Models: Anna Beck

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Hot slim babe licking an unshaved big breasted mature BBW Lesbian

Hot slim babe licking an unshaved big breasted mature BBW Lesbian

Genre: Asslicking, Lesbian, Old & young, lesbians, Toys, Clitsucker, Mature, Pussy Licking, Teeny
Runtime: 32 min 52 s

about video:

Size: 1.62 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Models: Jana (58), Linda Leclair (22)

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
But Don't Cum In Me!

But Don't Cum In Me!

Genre: All Sex, Drunk, Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Butt, Busty, BBW, Incest
Runtime: 30 min 35 s

Description: Katie had big plans for the night when she found out her son would be gone til late. She stepped into a hot shower and her anticipation of the evening ahead began to turn her on. When she got the feeling she was being watched it made her even hotter and she began to masturbate. This busty cougar made herself cum several times before getting out of the shower to prepare for the night ahead. She prepared a nice dinner and put on her sexiest outfit then started to relax with a bit of wine. A few hours and a few bottles later her husband still isn't home but her son staggers in from the club. Seeing his step-mom in this condition he tries to calm her down by offering her a massage. His hands feel so good on her skin Katie can't control herself and she begins coming on to him. In their condition neither of them cares about crossing the moral line and soon mom is sucking and riding her sons cock.
The move from the couch to the bedroom and things really heat up. Katie rides her step sons cock hard, bouncing her big ass against his balls repeatedly. He soon takes control and flips Katie on her back fucking her with deep strokes. After a few intense orgasms Katie gets back on top to ride him a bit more until he bends her over doggystyle. She begs him to Pound her pussy hard and he quickly loses control cumming deep inside her womb. Kati can't believe what he did and hurriedly tries to figure out what to do. Will mom wind up pregnant?

about video:

Size: 380 MB
Resolution: 404 x 720
Models: Katie Cummings

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Becca Bunny From boring housewife to sexy vamp

Becca Bunny - From boring housewife to sexy vamp

Genre: All Sex, Blowjobs, BBW, Brunettes, Busty, Lingerie, MILF
Runtime: 30 min 13 s

about video:

Date: 2020
Size: 355 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Models: Becca Bunny

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Dani Moore

Dani Moore

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Hardcore
Runtime: 24 min 14 s

Description: Dani Moore didn't plan to be a model. A friend encouraged her to contact The SCORE Group. Dani's worked at hotels in different positions. She's waitressed in a strip club. These days, Dani works in a tattoo shop. Here at XLGirls.com, Dani finds that there are many positions to be enjoyed working as a masseuse in an XLGirls-approved massage parlor. Many positions! For a new masseuse fresh out of massage therapy school, Dani is doing sensationally. Her customers are raving as they leave the building, newly invigorated men. They especially like her mamming technique; massaging various body parts with her oily big boobs (47-inches of breast-flesh filling out her 38DDD bras). You'll now see one of Dani's massage sessions caught on-camera. The only thing she didn't learn in massage school was to stroke then bang her clients' rods with her soft, pliable hooters, then suck them until their dicks are as hard as railroad spikes. When that happens, the massage ends and the sex therapy begins as Dani fucks them into squirting a happy ending into her mouth that she swallows. How many masseuses do you know who eat cum? Dani sticks her pierced tongue out to show the cum on it. This particular client is so taken with Dani that he licks her pierced pussy right there on the massage table. Perfectly understandable. Her hot pussy needs some mouth play before his dick slides in. The masseuse gets massaged. This form of oral pussy massage is called Tongue Fu. It's a shame that more busty massage therapists don't emulate Dani's style and techniques. The world would be a better place.

about video:

Size: 394 MB
Models: Dani Moore

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
British curvy housewife Lily playing with herself

British curvy housewife Lily playing with herself

Genre: Housewife, BBW, Pantyhose, Masturbation, Solo, Toys, Vibrator, Mature, Beautiful, Big natural tits
Runtime: 24 min 58 s

Description: British hot milf Lily is alone and eager to play with herself

about video:

Size: 1.04 GiB
Models: Lily

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Eliza Allure

Eliza Allure

Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Creampie, Facial, Hardcore, Interracial, Oral, Threesome
Runtime: 30 min 42 s

Description: All Eliza wants for Christmas is a big black cock! Unfortunately for her, she's alone for Christmas this year, with no man to satisfy her craving. So she passes out early but when she wakes up, in her living room are two big black cocks, her girlty side takes over! Dropping to her knees in the center of two fat dicks, Eliza takes her time and gives each one of them a nice sloppy blowjob. Check out the chaos as Rome Major and Jovan Jordan fuck Eliza's pretty pink pussy and then hose her down with a huge facial.

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 253 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Models: Eliza Allure

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
38DDD Coed

38DDD Coed

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Natural Boobs, Solo, Masturbation
Runtime: 14 min 0 s

Description: A spectacular Voluptuous Girl, Alana Lace just can't do her reading assignment. She's not interested in cracking her books. But she's stuck in this classroom. What to do until the time passes? Why, if you ask us, it's a fine time for a girl in this situation to play with her breasts and her woo-woo. And that's what Alana does. Alana has really big boobs, we mean huge and all-natural. Alana does boob justice to that coed costume. She should be a poster girl for higher education. Think how this could reduce male dropout rates if all coeds dressed like this. No one would want to graduate. Of course, the female student body would need to have tits like Alana has and girls built like this hottie are not easy to find let alone photograph in the buff. Listening to the audio of this scene is imperative. You must raise the volume. Alana has a very juicy coochie and when she's moving her fingers in and out of her coochie, the squish-squish, smish-smish sounds of a wet snatch come through loud and clear. She makes some beautiful music with that soaked girl-box. So who needs a radio? Show Alana some love and send your deep thoughts. She reads every comment. Quantum physics textbooks, not so much.

about video:

Date: 01.06.2014
Size: 312 MB
Models: Alana Lace

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Marion

Marion

Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, DP, Fat, GangBang, Hardcore, Interracial
Runtime: 36 min 24 s

Description: Marion Von Belgarce Gang Bang: Marion Von Belgarce est une ravissante rouquine à lunettes avec un gros cul et de gros seins faite pour les gang bangs tellement elle est cochonne. Marion râle un peu car elle n?aura que 4 affamés au lieu de 6 prévus dans son fantasme. Marion Von Belgarce est vraiment une nympho jouisseuse heureuse de pomper les garçons avant de les inviter dans ses orifices chauds bouillants. Elle s?en prend de partout la salope et jouit très fortement lors d?un sandwich. Belle et rieuse avec ses lunettes et son piercing sur la langue elle se plaira à faire gicler tous les garçons dans sa bouche et sur ses seins.

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 820 MB
Resolution: 404 x 720
Models: Marion

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Da te Squirt

Danette Squirt

Genre: Amateur, Anal, BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbation, Mature, Squirting
Runtime: 26 min 50 s

Description: Naughty Italian mature Danette Squirt flaunts her fat, fleshy body in a hardcore fuck with Max Dominatore. She gets it in her pussy and ass, squirting like crazy, then receives his cum over her shaved .

about video:

Date: 2016
Size: 252 MB
Models: Danette Squirt

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Admiring Angel`s Body

Admiring Angel`s Body

Genre: BBW
Runtime: 26 min 30 s

Description: Hot sexy plumper Angel DeLuca has been getting anonymous letters from a secret admirer lately, and she would love nothing more than to catch the mystery man red handed. One afternoon when Angel finds another letter in the mailbox she heads inside to set her trap. But it's too late. He's already inside! Angel finds him in her bedroom where she pounces on him. Next thing you know she's sucking and fucking his fat cock, riding that dick until she's cumming hard. He eats her wet pussy and she rides his hard cock all the way until he busts a huge load on her tits!

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 1.74 GiB
Models: Angel DeLuca

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
The Office Hottie |

The Office Hottie |

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Hairy, Oral, Hardcore, Facial |
Runtime: 20 min 47 s

Description: Nixie Night is back in her first boy-girl encounter in over a year and once again, Nixie is smokin' sexy. This girl has got it coming and going. This time, Nixie is the office hottie working part-time as an intern for a company with a horn-dog boss. Dressed to thrill, Nixie's very nervous and tense and keeps dropping the documents she's delivering to him. Getting on her knees to pick up the papers gives him a great view of her twin peaks nestled in a low-cut top. He encourages her to relax and places his hand on hers, then maneuvers it to his thigh. The boss is an expert at calming down nervous new interns. The ones that are pretty and have big tits. That's why he stands over her while she's still on her knees. The boss loves what he sees and talks to Nixie about a full-time position for her. Of course that depends on how things work out. What he's really talking about is several positions. Business is very competitive and dog-eat-dog. Does Nixie have what it takes to make it? The next move is hers. Nixie is eager to move up the corporate ladder and notices the couch. There's no sign on it that says "Casting" but Nixie is a smart girl. After their little chat, the boss feels confident that he can proceed with his intern training program and opens his fly. Still on her knees, Nixie pulls out his horn to lick and suck. The boss holds the back of her head and feeds her his rod, fucking her mouth. She keeps her hands off his cock while he pumps between her lips. Nixie is guided to the couch. The boss encourages her to take her enormous 42DDD tits out of her top so he can suck and lick her pointy nipples. He lays Nixie back and explores her body, fingering her bushy pussy. Her tits are a tit-fucker's delight and Nixie is very accommodating. He slips it inside her cleavage and sticks the tip into her mouth. Nixie has driven the boss over the deep end. She is too sexy. He has to drive his shaft into her honey-hole and start pumping. After all, he needs to make his staff feel good. The company's staff, that is. And when a company has interns like Nixie, he'll do whatever he can for them.

about video:

Size: 322 MB
Models: Nixie Night

Preview:

Download:
LINK K2S

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Game To Fuck

Game To Fuck

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy Pussy, Natural Boobs, Oral, Straight, Titjob
Runtime: 20 min 40 s

Description: May 16th, 2014
It's game day and Cameron Skye is game to go. Not game for the game on TV even though she's dressed in her favorite team's colors. She's game to kick off the afternoon with a big bang. Cameron has prepared a fancy feast but she'll be the one JMac will feast on starting with those big natural tits. Nothing is better than a nice spread. JMac sees Cameron's curvy figure in her tight tank and shorts and he goes bananas, dry humping the sporty blonde, a popular face at SCORELAND. The sandwiches and chicken wings will wind up as a post-sex meal. More important activities are on the schedule. First, sucking Cameron's ripe melons with powerful suction. She looks ecstatic to have her breasts manhandled.

about video:

Date: 2014
Size: 1.19 GiB
Models: Cameron Skye

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Kiara Rizzi Mature Italian redhead newbie Kiara Rizzi gets ass fucked by Om...

Kiara Rizzi - Mature Italian redhead newbie Kiara Rizzi gets ass fucked by Omar Galanti (2017-06-29, Anal, BBW, Big Tits, CastingAll Sex, Blowjobs, 480p]

Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Tits, CastingAll Sex, Blowjobs
Runtime: 35 min 28 s

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 542 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Models: Kiara Rizzi

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Poolside Pleasures |

Poolside Pleasures |

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Latina, Hardcore, Outdoor |
Runtime: 28 min 26 s

Description: No question, Miss Sofia Rose has the most perfect voluptuous body. With her gorgeous eyes, beautiful boobs and a fantastically round ass, Sofia is the ideal plus-size woman. As she hangs out by the pool taking in the gorgeous Miami weather, waiting to receive the dirtiest of dickings from Milan, she makes sure her pussy is dripping wet. With her divine body as wet as water, Milan gets her ready for the perfect fucking, feeding his cock deep inside her juicy vagina.

about video:

Size: 1.65 GiB
Models: Sofia Rose

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Lisa's Two Man Booty Party |

Lisa's Two-Man Booty Party |

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Oral, Hardcore, Threesome, Anal, DP, Facial |
Runtime: 18 min 13 s

Description: Lisa Canon is a very popular regular at XLGirls. She broke her on-camera cherry here in 2010 after seeing XL Girls magazine and writing us. At first, she posed solo, then contacted us only a week later, quickly ready to ride hard and get put away wet. Lisa is now a famous graduate of the XL Girls modeling academy. "I've always been sexual but sex in private is so different from sex with a professional stud who knows how to teach a girl what positions work best and how to move her body, and a camera five feet away from me," Lisa said in the beginning. "It opened up a brand new world to me because I applied to XLGirls without ever modeling a day in my life. I'd never been naked in front of anything but my mirror and my boyfriends before." Lisa's been pussy-creampied in "Cherry Popped & Cream Pie'd." She's been ass-fucked in "Nurse Super Knockers." She's been fucked by black cock in "Black Men Go Crazy Over Me." She's been anal-creampied in "Cum Inside Lisa Canon's Butthole." She's been facialized in "XL Girls At The Office." Now Lisa's double-penetrated by two hard-pumping pipe-fitters in "Lisa's Two-Man Booty Party," another milestone for this wild-in-the-sheets country gal. There are still more variations for her to try in the future. If you could measure a girl's horny levels, Lisa would be a ten of ten. Lisa always satisfies her boys. "Thank you for giving us Lisa Canon," wrote T.P. "She is one of my favorite models. A girl like her is built to be pounded , and I jerked my cock so hard to her that I was sore." Welcome to the club, T.P.

about video:

Size: 282 MB
Models: Lisa Canon

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Rose's Revenge |

Rose's Revenge |

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Latina, Hardcore |
Runtime: 25 min 17 s

Description: Hot sexy plumper Rose D. Kush decides to send her ex some sexy selfies of her in her in her hot new pink lingerie. While taking those risqu� snaps, however, she forgets to hide the evidence that her lover, Carlo Carrera, is sharing the room with her! When Rose´s ex calls begging to have her back, the lovely nympho decides to suck and fuck Mr. Carrera. Watch as her big titties and fat ass bounce while she rides cock like no other.

about video:

Size: 1.47 GiB
Models: Rose D. Kush

Preview:

Download:
Download now

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!