• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bareback Gay Videos - (Sex Without a Condom)

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Max Konnor Wess Russel

Max Konnor Wess Russel
8h0n5puvWXQ9nQ7E.jpg
xXmzy8H4aiNMZ7bk.jpg

Year: 2019
Cast: Max Konnor, Wess Russel
Tags: muscles, kissing, cumshot, tattoo, anal, interracial, masturbation, cumshots, sex, bareback, rimming, big dick, blow
Description: Muscle duo Wess Russel & Max Konnor get together and the sexual attraction is so strong they just can't define it in a few words... only action. Their condom-free scene begins sensually but before long Wess is swallowing Max's cock. Max loves it and feeding Wess' mouth but he also has his eye...and hands...on Wess' big muscle ass. Finally after lots of sucking he gets what he wants. He bends over a chair and voraciously buries his mouth and tongue on his smooth hole.After spending some time on his hole Max also spanks Wess' granite butt and teases his hole. Then he gives Wess what he's been craving. Sliding his cock in slow Max soon goes harder to expand Wess' hole. After getting in deep, Max gives his hole a break ..but not his mouth. He lays Wess on his back to face fuck and subtly dominate him before nudging him over the edge of the bed consume his hole again.Max soon resumes fucking and goes into deep pile-driving Wess. He brings them both close to the edge but pulls Wess back up to ride his cock. Wess aggressively rides his cock hard and takes his upward thrusts before Max takes control, pick him up and drills him on his back. In short order Max fucks a huge load out of Wess and pulls out to shoot, his cum landing on Wess' hole. He slides his cock back in to rest inside Wess' as they kiss. Who's going to break this up?? Enjoy,
Duration: 00:26:00
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 560 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/48aa2e95911b0cfd258e524b555d0fc1/Max_Konnor_Wess_Russel.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
My First Time Pt 1 Brandon Jones-Mick Stallone

My First Time Pt 1 Brandon Jones-Mick Stallone
OZIAm5yrRnwtW1j0.jpg
4xEp872mVYXX637n.jpg

Tags: anal, bareback, muscles, kissing, first time, masturbation, outdoor, cumshots, blow, flip-flop, cream, sex, cumshot, creampie, outdoors
Duration: 00:23:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 506 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 32.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 436 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d1223cc...me_Pt_1__Brandon_Jones-Mick_Stallone.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
My First Time Pt 2 Jake Steeven-Kevin David

My First Time Pt 2 Jake Steeven-Kevin David
I8bNjiTu8SX2q0bB.jpg
BOjLwnC991Kfmo4j.jpg

Tags: masturbation, outdoors, creampie, cream, cumshots, cumshot, first time, outdoor, blow, anal, bareback, muscles, flip-flop, kissing, sex
Duration: 00:22:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 501 Kbps avg, 0.113 bit/pixel
Filesize: 420 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d0648bc..._Time_Pt_2__Jake_Steeven-Kevin_David.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
My First Time Pt 3 Brandon Jones-Tobias James

My First Time Pt 3 Brandon Jones-Tobias James
w2U41ywq75tvlf97.jpg

Tags: masturbation, kissing, creampie, muscles, first time, flip-flop, blow, cream, outdoor, bareback, cumshot, anal, cumshots, sex, outdoors
Duration: 00:26:57
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 498 Kbps avg, 0.113 bit/pixel
Filesize: 507 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7b8a6b2...ime_Pt_3__Brandon_Jones-Tobias_James.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
My First Time Pt 4 Brandon Jones-Zack Hunter

My First Time Pt 4 Brandon Jones-Zack Hunter
E0ZAIlQOR2ZFR1u1.jpg
2V6kyVJ1yW7pm9Y6.jpg

Tags: creampie, cumshots, sex, outdoor, masturbation, bareback, cream, muscles, outdoors, kissing, first time, cumshot, flip-flop, blow, anal
Duration: 00:23:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 515 Kbps avg, 0.114 bit/pixel
Filesize: 437 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/34d43f0...Time_Pt_4__Brandon_Jones-Zack_Hunter.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
My Step-Father Fucked Me - pha17069 (Killian Knox Tom Bentley)

My Step-Father Fucked Me - pha17069 (Killian Knox Tom Bentley)
VR401b46KmQPusA5.jpg
Wmk2x4YfD0MrkN07.jpg

Cast: Killian Knox, Tom Bentley
Tags: rimming, cumshot, blow, bareback, cumshots, tattoo, fat, muscles, anal
Description: Killian and his wife are back from their vacation at a nudist resort, they want to tell everything about it to their son Tom, Killian is so into it, that he decides to get nude right there, the next morning Tom finds totally nude, at first he is stunned but he cannot avoid to notice his step-father's hot body. Later Tom sneaks into Killian's room while he works out, his naked sweaty hot body is a turn on so Tom he starts masturbating, Killian notices it and approaches him, Tom tries to explain but Killian finds masturbation natural and wants to talk about it while he takes a shower, there Killian asks Tom to help him do his back, then they kiss, rub their cocks against each other and Tom starts sucking Killian's dick, before getting fucked really hard, later they move to the living room where Killian keeps fucking Tom, he pounds him from behind, makes him ride his cock and eat his ass until they both come simultaneously.
Duration: 00:33:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 991 Kbps avg, 0.217 bit/pixel
Audio: 32.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~48.0 Kbps
Filesize: 1.41 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3ea9d75..._-_pha17069_Killian_Knox_Tom_Bentley.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Nico Leon Max Konnor

Nico Leon Max Konnor
ha3C4c5288vFkqoz.jpg
J3b6D8n7BB8i39bO.jpg

Cast: Nico Leon, Max Konnor
Tags: blow, tattoo, kissing, sex, big dick, cumshots, bareback, outdoor, cumshot, interracial, outdoors, masturbation, muscles, anal, rimming
Description: Nico Leon & Max Konnor finally met at the s pool party and hit it off so they just knew they had to do a scene. And not just any scene! In this condom-free outdoor scene Max makes new by sucking cock! First though, Nico charms Max & tantalizes his cock with enthusiastic deep-throating, devoted to "making him good".After getting oral pleasure, Max takes his turn by rimming & fingering Nico's hole. Then turns him around and decides to make Nico good too by sucking him! Nico loves the attention so much it makes him even more eager to give Max his ass. Max fucks him deep and gets further, breathless vocal encouragement to throw his muscular body into his hard, deep thrusts. Nico then rides Max, working his hole to match his cock's thrusting action, much to Max's delightHe turns Nico around again and pounds him deep, getting him in just the right position to give them simultaneous pleasure. Max soon pulls out just in time to shoot his thick load over his hole and slide it into his hole. Nico fingers it in deeper and when he lies on his back Max takes over fingering his hole. This pushes Nico over the edge and he shoots a thick load over himself as Max kisses him. When Nico comes down top reality from his orgasmic trance he and Max share kisses & smiles of total satisfaction. Enjoy,
Duration: 00:22:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 776 Kbps avg, 0.100 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 466 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d78fb4f28c9bb35b08879e2043086d9e/Nico_Leon_Max_Konnor.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Ollie creampies Ty (Ty Mitchell Ollie Versace)

Ollie creampies Ty (Ty Mitchell Ollie Versace)
Oh667vpKPIXp8360.jpg
TcU6n9P2ZI2MT1Jk.jpg

Cast: Ty Mitchell, Ollie Versace
Tags: bareback, kissing, anal, cumshot, muscles, blow, masturbation, cumshots, tattoo, latino, sex, cream, creampie
Description: Everyone loves these boys and everything they do so we thought we'd put them together for a good time and even better dick. Nothing makes a guy hornier and wanting to get fucked than being serenaded by a shirtless guy in a park! Ollie showed off his musical talents first, then took Ty back to the house to show off some of his other talents, like fucking and breeding a nice hole. My second favorite part of this video is when Ty rides Ollie's cock as his dick swings around in a perfectly circular motion... as he looks Ollie in the eyes, smiling cus he knows exactly how to ride a cock. My favorite part of the video is Ollie's load that exploded inside and then all around Ty's hole, which made Ty unleash his load all over his abs.
Duration: 00:33:15
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~5 010 Kbps avg, 0.091 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
Filesize: 1.20 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2590c16...eampies_Ty_Ty_Mitchell_Ollie_Versace.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
On The Other Side (Manuel Skye Bo Sinn) (Manuel Skye Bo Sinn)

On The Other Side (Manuel Skye Bo Sinn) (Manuel Skye Bo Sinn)
q57pbD68eF1CcGB4.jpg

Cast: Manuel Skye, Bo Sinn
Tags: anal, tattoo, bareback, domination, big dick, blow, masturbation
Description: Bo Sinn calls up a number he finds advertising a glory hole service. When he gets there his hands are tied, his mouth taped shut and his cock shoved through a gloryhole to the eager mouth of Manuel Skye on the other side. Bo lets Manuel give him a deep and sloppy blowjob, but soon he wants more. The tattooed power top breaks free from his ropes, breaks down the wall and takes control of Manuel. Bo shoves his long cock down Manuel's throat with his signature mercilessness, making the sexy bearded stud gag on his massive cock. Bo takes the cords that were around his wrists and wraps them around Manuel's neck and cock while he plows into the toned stud's eager ass. Manuel loves every second getting dominated by Bo, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as Bo fucks the cum out of him over the bathroom sink.
Duration: 00:24:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 860 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~122 Kbps
Filesize: 521 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e60a440...uel_Skye_Bo_Sinn_Manuel_Skye_Bo_Sinn.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Phoenix River Roman Eros

Phoenix River Roman Eros
kHMU1I9zuE8mlwYJ.jpg
tFI8w35LtcK8SY7e.jpg

Cast: Phoenix River, Roman Eros
Tags: tattoo, sex, blow, cumshot, anal, big dick, facial, masturbation, bareback, muscles
Description: Phoenix River is ready to rock as he begins to take off his clothes and when Roman Eros sees how eager he is to get this going they both just get naked and Roman wraps his eager mouth around Phoenix's big hard cock. Phoenix can't believe how great of a cock sucker Roman is as he engulfs his throbbing cock with joy. Phoenix is almost going to nut so he pulls Roman up so he can suck on his cock for a bit before he begins to fuck him. Phoenix wants to see if this Marine can take a big cock up his ass as he slowly puhses it deep into Roman's smooth tight ass. Roman takes each thrust he is given like a true Marine as his ass gets pounded hard and deep. Phoenix can't beleive how well he takes it and Roman wants it harder and harder. Once Phoenix gets Roman on his back he just can't keep his nut inside any longer and with a few more hard deep thrusts Roman explodes all over the place sending a shockwave of joy throughout his body. Phoenix pulls his raw cock out and Roman drops to his needs and opens his mouth and soon enough Phoenix blasts his warm load all over and inside Romans eager Marine mouth.
Duration: 00:22:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 563 Kbps avg, 0.093 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 437 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e082e30958b4bd73d14c340fef434a5b/Phoenix_River_Roman_Eros.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Plowed and loaded in a train (Paul Isaak unknown)

Plowed and loaded in a train (Paul Isaak unknown)
LhBZgc296t2rn9Bt.jpg
B9bkF81p9wzgq9Ke.jpg

Cast: Paul, Isaak, unknown
Tags: anal, cumshot, muscles, hairy, bareback, masturbation, cumshots, sex, big dick, rimming, threesome, blow, tattoo, kissing
Description: In Berlin, Paul met with Isaak to paint some tags in secluded places. But they were fairly horny and Isaak liked taking care of the huge 9 incher of Paul better. The two studs kept fucking in a maintenance train but quickly got spotted by a hot guy who heard them moaning.
Duration: 00:29:25
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 244 Kbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~144 Kbps
Filesize: 503 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4fd96a7...loaded_in_a_train_Paul_Isaak_unknown.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Princeton Price Phillip Fox Diego

Princeton Price Phillip Fox Diego
x61h24IN41cfB3uC.jpg
E0gfnUTzxx6YQidZ.jpg

Year: 2017
Cast: Diego, Princeton Price, Phillip Fox
Tags: kissing, blow, big dick, anal, brunette, sex, threesome, tattoo
Description: Oh boy, this is an absolute gem! We have veteran Princeton Price paired up with two fresh rookie recruits, Phillip Fox and Diego. This one is incredibly hot. When Claude lets these three get down to business, Princeton doesn't hesitate to plant his luscious lips on Diego's hard cock and allow Phillip to suck his stiff dong. I love watching Diego receive pleasure here. He really wears his heart on his sleeve. It turns on Princeton so much, the two become extremely intimate with a long, hot kiss while Phillip continues to service Princeton. The guys get into an amazing three-way suck formation, where each soldier hits a nice stride, taking each other's erection deep down their throats. Eventually Princeton, the insatiable boy he is, switches gears to feasting on Phillip's tight, enticing ass. When it's good 'n' ready, Princeton slides his stiff cock into Phillip's sweet ass and works up a nice rhythm. Wow, Phillip's ass not only looks incredible getting pounded by strong Princeton, Phillip is a trooper! Then the guys switch things up a bit, as Princeton sucks Diego's cock and Phillip continues to take Princeton's stiffy in his ass. Claude does a great job of showing us just how smoking hot this is! Then Phillip goes to his back to allow Princeton to keep fucking him while Princeton and Diego get into some more making out. Princeton goes from fucking and French kissing to sharing Diego's cock with Phillip WHILE he continues to drill Phillip's tight ass! Diego decides it's his turn to fuck Phillip's hole, so gets on his back. Phillip mounts him and carefully lets Diego's hard dick slide up into him. Princeton gives support to both guys with encouraging kisses. Once Phillip gets accustomed to Diego's large cock, they're off and running. Then Phillip goes to his back again so Diego can pound him out properly. This one ends in a terrific fashion, with Phillip getting covered with warm, sticky loads.
Duration: 00:40:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 007 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.49 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7be470e...70/Princeton_Price_Phillip_Fox_Diego.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Princeton Price Scott

Princeton Price Scott
gLPq03eGPsn35imw.jpg
u807c024IN8EMay7.jpg

Cast: Princeton Price, Scott V
Tags: masturbation, cumshots, sex, bareback, muscles, cumshot, tattoo, blow, rimming, anal
Description: Oh boy, these two recruits are a couple of my recent favorites. It's Princeton Price along with Scott, a matchup I can't believe we're having for the first time. Princeton makes the first move, leaning over and taking Scott's hard dick into his mouth. I love Scott's big, thick cock. Claude gets close up to show us how sexy Princeton looks as he services that throbbing erection. After a little while on the bed, the guys stand up so Princeton can continue to slurp Scott's hard dick, and jerk his own dong at the same time. The guys move back to the bed, where Princeton goes to his knees while Scott gets a taste of some nice cock for himself. As Scott enjoys Princeton's stiffy, Princeton bends forward, playing with Scott's tight hole. Then Princeton spreads those incredible cheeks and licks Scott's tight, tender hole. Princeton makes sure to tug Scott's cock a bit while he rims. Oh what a beautiful ass on that boy! Princeton really gets in there, licking from every possible angle. Now at this point you might think Scott would be taking Princeton's dick into his ass. Not this time, it's Princeton's who's getting stuffed full of Scott's big, throbbing boner. My goodness, this gets hot! We've seen a lot of progress from Scott and I think mostly in the area of pounding ass. This here is a testament to how far he's come with us. Just watch the power Scott has as he slams Princeton's ass and jerks his dick at the same time. I just have to hand it to these boys; they've both come a long way. It's been a joy to watch their progress and know that they're heading in the right direction. The payoff, this time, for their hard work is blasting their loads and that satisfaction.
Duration: 00:38:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 800 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.33 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/23408a2eface0dfebacc6fa5c0f2da17/Princeton_Price_Scott.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Quentin Gainz Dante

Quentin Gainz Dante
1eVUOmqEBTNj78XF.jpg
19t81Y1EN5diy6DI.jpg

Cast: Quentin Gainz, Dante II
Tags: cumshot, masturbation, tattoo, anal, cumshots, muscles, bareback, sex, blow, kissing
Description: Now this one's a treat! It's a bit of a throwback because we've already 'grown' to love him, but this is Dante's first actual encounter with another guy! He had just cum off his solo and was eager, so we hooked him up with our best and brightest, Quentin Gainz, of course!To everyone's chagrin, Dante was actually first to try suckin' Quentin's cock. And he went in with a big ol' smile on his cute face. My goodness, Dante certainly has some natural talent. Of course we know how much of a cock fiend Quentin is, so it's shouldn't be a surprise that he was excited to get a taste of this newbie's dick. What a wonderful introduction to the troop. Well Dante decides he hasn't had enough of a taste of Quentin, so Quentin stands and Dante plants those lips around that stiff shaft again. Then comes the good stuff! Quentin gets in position on the bed, bent over on all fours, ass in the air in presentation to Dante. Claude gets low, right underneath the gorgeous action as Dante sticks his firm cock into another guy for the first time. They decide to switch things up a bit, so Quentin goes to his back on the bed and Dante gets right back in there. I enjoy this because they're able to connect more by looking each other in the face this time. I really think there's some great chemistry here between these two boys. Dante even takes the liberty, at one point, of jerking off his new friend while fucking him. What an ambitious dude! What a lucky squad we all are to have guys like Dante and Quentin as part of our team. I'd say look out for Dante in the future, but we already know how that story turns out! This one was heaps of fun, and sure ended with a couple warm, heaping blasts.
Duration: 00:41:21
Filesize: 1.45 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c041538c62085055470f1681a800f286/Quentin_Gainz_Dante.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Quentin Gainz Ryan Jordan Richard Buldger

Quentin Gainz Ryan Jordan Richard Buldger
uH1C6Ed3wpsSk2y7.jpg
qcnqLhig0NVo9wBc.jpg

Cast: Quentin Gainz, Ryan Jordan, Richard Buldger
Tags: blow, muscles, cumshots, masturbation, tattoo, anal, sex, threesome, cumshot, rimming, bareback, big dick
Description: It's three of AD's finest, at your service! We have a new recruit (who I already love), Richard Buldger, along with two monumental veterans, Ryan Jordan and Quentin Gainz.Right from the get-go, these are three peas in a pod. As soon as they're naked, which happens real quick, Ryan repositions himself to the middle so he can get both Quentin and Richard's cocks in his hands at once haha! I told you this boy was a fiend!Ryan stands up on the bed and slides his hard cock into Richard's mouth and Quentin gets busy servicing Richard's thick dick.From there, the guys relax a bit, getting into an incredibly hot three-way suck positon. Quentin tastes Ryan, Ryan slurps Richard, and of course Richard continues to impress while enjoying Quentin's stiffie.Then Quentin decides he wants to prep Ryan's ass for the pounding it's gonna take soon. He gets behind him and licks all around his tight hole while Ryan bobs up and down vigorously on Richard's swollen dong.Quentin takes his time pushing his fat dick into Ryan's ass. Claude gets low and tight to show us. Once he gets in past the gate, he's off and galloping like a Clydesdale.Then the guys switch it up so Richard can have a go at that amazing ass on Ryan. Quentin moves around to Ryan's face and Ryan goes to his back to offer Richard his hole. Wow, Richard is certainly a powerful top!Finally, the guys all blow their juicy loads in an incredible culmination. Congrats to Richard! I think it's safe to say he's proved himself here with two of the undoubted AD best. Thanks guys, we'll see ya soon!
Duration: 00:41:39
Filesize: 1.46 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/89830f8...in_Gainz_Ryan_Jordan_Richard_Buldger.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Radek Lacina Vlado Hron and Gregor Felaty

Radek Lacina Vlado Hron and Gregor Felaty
H6IWl5Z1ClRoeJJ8.jpg
K1Z7GFTXXxOOfY88.jpg

Cast: Radek Lacina, Vlado Hron, Gregor Felaty
Tags: blow, cumshot, anal, creampie, sex, bareback, twinks, threesome, group, kissing, cream
Description: They are young, they are hot, and they are ready for action.Enjoy.
Duration: 00:18:50
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 982 Kbps avg, 0.108 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~198 Kbps
Filesize: 430 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/63b3ca6..._Lacina_Vlado_Hron_and_Gregor_Felaty.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Raw Meat - Scene 6

Raw Meat - Scene 6
PrYVJ02np1dzY69a.jpg

Year: 2016
Cast: Billy Jay, Alan Capier, Patrik Dorsy
Tags: bareback, facial, threesome, anal, blow, twinks, raw, cumshot, group, classic, masturbation, sex, big dick
Description: We all know from films like The Godfather that it doesn't pay anyone to get the wrong side of a mafia boss - less still to be actively disloyal - so the gorgeous twink pairing of Alan Capier and Patrik Dorsy shouldn't be too surprised to be summoned to see Billy Jay to meet their fate. Of course, the chances of them leaving that meeting alive are remote to say the least; but Jay is clearly not a vindictive guy, and he decides to give the boys one last pleasure before he signs their death-warrants.Not that Capier and Dorsy see it that way, of course. By forcing the lads onto their knees to suck Jay off, they regard the ensuing action as a means to save their miserable lives - which helps explain just how keen and enthusiastic they are to please their master. They are, in effect, sucking and fucking as if their lives are dependent on it; with Capier ultimately proving to be the lynchpin of the action by being spit-roasted over a sofa. Of course, that underlining notion of sexual power (and the abuse of it) only adds to sheer intensity of this top-notch encounter; not least of all when Jay demands that Dorsy fucks his mate, whilst he himself thrusts his cock down Capier's throat.All of which, not surprisingly, soon results in all three fellows reaching the point of no return - Dorsy spewing a handsome wad of pent-up goo all over Capier's face, before Dorsy takes the loads of his two compatriots simultaneously. The fact that the lad maintains a toothy smile throughout is surely enough to save him in the eyes of the viewers. Not so, sadly, in the eye of the man who counts!
Duration: 00:17:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 000 Kbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 517 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/bb6907bf8465606749aa248051d632a8/Raw_Meat_-_Scene_6.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Raw Teens Scene 1 (Peter Polloc Rodion Taxa)

Raw Teens Scene 1 (Peter Polloc Rodion Taxa)
3yWwhHoej0MLnFkJ.jpg
du5JJxsbO65XV0FO.jpg

Cast: Peter Polloc, Rodion Taxa
Tags: cumshot, raw, anal, big dick, twinks, rimming, bareback, sex, teen, masturbation, oral
Description: We're not sure if it's because it's his first time in front of our team or if it's Peter's beauty that's making this boy nervious, but not to worry, this soon passes as Peter kisses and put's his hand over his crotch, soon to be replaced by his mouth sucking every inch of this perfect boys dick. With some rimming Peter's hole would appear to be ready to be fucked, and Peter loves every moment of it, firstly being fucked, then riding to later be fucked like the true bottom he is in gy possition. No need to say by the relentless fuck it's not long before both lads are shooting their loads!
Duration: 00:22:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 999 Kbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps
Filesize: 973 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cf1f4a3...ens_Scene_1_Peter_Polloc_Rodion_Taxa.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Real hot military guys experimenting (Ryan Jordan Tyler Mar...

Real hot military guys experimenting (Ryan Jordan Tyler Marshall)
y4EFSaPyOseUlIS9.jpg
6RNN6hMLdj81hJ10.jpg

Cast: Ryan Jordan & Tyler Marshall
Tags: sex, anal, oral, bareback, blow
Description: Well who better to break in a fresh recruit than the one and only Ryan Jordan?! Ryan is back and he's giving a lesson to sweet, inexperienced Tyler Marshall. We all remember Tyler from his smokin' hot solo and we've convinced him to come back and hook up with another dude for his very first time. Of course, Ryan was quick to strip down to nothin', and offer Tyler some help with his swelling cock. Tyler accepts and Ryan goes right to town on Tyler's exceptionally large dick. Then Tyler stands up so he can put a little pushin' into the fun, gently fucking Ryan's face. I think with a little time and the right training, Tyler will be comfortably face fucking fellow recruits with a little more passion and confidence. Baby steps, Tyler! Then Tyler's initiation kicks up to the next level as Ryan accepts Tyler's hulking erection into his tender ass. Claude gets real tight so we can experience a little bit of what Ryan s as Tyler pushes in and works up a medium pace, at least to start with. Then Ryan goes to his back to take some more good fucking from this squad rookie. Now y'all just ain't gon believe the job Tyler does here. I think that massive dick has something to do with it, but he really gives Ryan a solid banging! And the finish is no let down! Tyler busts his healthy nut onto Ryan's hole and smears his hot load around. Then both boys go to a couch where Ryan erupts a nice blast, and Tyler blows off ANOTHER thick, creamy load! Wow, this was an incredible display from a virgin newbie, and I know we'll be seeing this absolute fuck machine in the near future.
Duration: 00:35:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 800 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.72 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/59ef1c8...rimenting_Ryan_Jordan_Tyler_Marshall.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Red Ken Summers

Red Ken Summers
D7t9L8sEK4R4AYBR.jpg
fukRk0DU1ze3pQa6.jpg

Cast: Red, Ken Summers
Tags: raw, bareback, anal, rimming, young, masturbation, sex, interracial, tattoo, big dick, kissing, blow, muscles, cumshot, cumshots
Description: After more than two years since his first appearance with us, super horny hot American mate RED is back this week to break the sweet ass of our power bottom Ken Summers. While RED is relaxing on his bed, watching a male magazine and playing with his XXL cock, Ken catches him. The hung American loves to dominate young bottoms and soon he understands Ken is gonna be a perfect match for him. The Latin hungry boy can't resist at the vision of that hard black pipe and after seconds is already on the bed, sucking and deep-throating RED's dick as best as he can do. Then it's time for his ass to try the huge cock bareback and to be hammered and bred like a ty bottom deserves!
Duration: 00:21:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 007 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 483 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/86ecacd8d39b25f0f7533e264ce48087/Red_Ken_Summers.mp4.html

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!