• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bareback Gay Videos - (Sex Without a Condom)

cordi

Forum Lord
Winter Bone (Dennis Skala, Tom Malone)

Year: 2020
Cast: Dennis Skala, Tom Malone
Tags: blow, blowjob, rimming, sex, cumshot, big dick, cut, anal sex, smooth, anal, twinks, cumshots, twink, kissing, tattoo, bareback
Description: Temperatures may be low outside but inside gorgeous boys Tom Malone and Dennis Skala are keeping each other warm and toasty with some very hot activities. Did you know that good BoyFun, when done properly, produces enough energy to heat a small village? Okay, that's not proven, but the way these two gorgeous young men go at it you can imagine it being true.Dennis endured the chill to have a smoke on the balcony but with some playful snow slinging from adorable Tom he's quickly enticed inside to warm up. With a little tender kissing the fit young jock is quick to retrieve the twink's stiff dick from his pants and give it a taste, and you know the boy is going to gladly return the favor.Dennis' incredible thick and stiff meat gets a greedy slurping before the blond hottie gets a taste of his twinky pal's hot little hole, and with an open invite to plunge inside he takes the boy from behind, pumping his raw inches into that sweet little pucker and humping the pale boy with skill.The ride young Tom takes on his buddy's dong is even more impressive, giving us an opportunity to see that gaping pucker when he slides off the wet and raw tip, right before plunging back down on it again.On his back and buggered deep young Tom is right at the edge of splashing his seed, finally encouraged to release his milky mess just as Dennis splashes his hot splooge out all over the boy's bare chest.With a little kiss and a gaze out of the window at the wintry evening scene it's time to hit the shower.
Duration: 00:22:39
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 427 Kbps avg, 0.160 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~109 Kbps
Filesize: 736 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ee9dba6.../Winter_Bone_Dennis_Skala_Tom_Malone.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
10 Enormous 19yr Ukrainian fat large colossal cock fucks-ME4hrs (Hung Young Brit, Tim Gottfrid)

Year: 2022
Cast: Hung Young Brit, Tim Gottfrid
Tags: muscle, anal sex, rimming, blow, blowjob, young, anal, cut, big dicks, piercing, twink, tattoo, fat, masturbation, muscles, legs, sex, kissing, bareback, cum, big dick
Description: 'Finding The Worlds Most Perfect Dick' He insisted on a Condomless-Fuck as well AAAARRRRRR LOVE THIS BOY His dick is absolutely Gigantic - extremely sizeable over 10 inch when full hard Super extended version - he was fucking me all day it was that crazy - our vid is so long its in 2 bits with never a dull moment He was fucking me 4 so long I wanted to show ya all how I could take it (or not take it HAHA) By far one of the cheekiest little smiles on his face SO SO CUTE The Magic! OH MY GOD - there was a spark right there - I wasn't just imagining that- you can totally see theres something between this fit fucker and me - I think his really into me and IT REALLY SHOWS.... **This tape is SO SO HOT - I know I say that about all the videos but this one really is** Over 20 times ive counted that he fucks me in different positions and josh (as in little josh my brother ) was there to film it all for us (he had a little suck too)SHIT -This video is so well lit and so well shot by joshy- I LOVE the close ups of his pre cum soaked dick being pushed into my bum RAW - its amazing watching it back - countless wanks obviously ! After looking into his eyes longingly .... I really was a bit crazy 4 him Pinning my arms against the wall - He ly Fucks me whilst kissing my neck - it really hurts but I FUCKING LOVE IT! His real manly yet at only 19 years old his really cheeky and theres something SO SO SPECIALLY HOT His got the 6 pack only god could hand out ! His dick is from the devil His pulled all my clothes off and Wearing my Nike TN's Only he holds my legs up in the air He said he was a total topJust to make sure, I had to keep asking if I could fuck him.lol just incase he wasn't as ONLY as he saids - and NOPE His ONLY Which is even more of a turn on Ive never been with a boy who wanted to stick it up me' so bad And his willy is just so got dam big! U gotta understand something - its not just BIG - Its weighty' Its proper Oozing' the just the overall size of it is tremendous.
Duration: 00:26:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 881 Kbps avg, 0.152 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
Filesize: 1.50 GB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/43e67a9...-ME4hrs_Hung_Young_Brit_Tim_Gottfrid.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
19yr syndicate of sleaze Ukrainian sitting on his cummy spunky dick (Hung Young Brit, Tim Gottfrid)

Cast: Hung Young Brit, Tim Gottfrid
Tags: young, cumshots, bed, kissing, big dick, cut, sex, muscle, blowjob, big dicks, anal sex, bareback, anal, cum, tattoo, piercing, twink, cumshot, rimming, masturbation, muscles, blow
Description: PART 2/2 of the 19yr STUNNING Ukrainian lad This handsome lad is a proper- syndicate of sleaze - He Turns into a real breeder PIG and is desperately trying to Spunk it up my arse - which sends me insane!! And keeps pushing his Bareback dick in me right after stopping- must have been at least 20 times he fucks me He goes absolutely crazy (((((((((( OMG Ive never has sex for this long before ! ))))))))) Shagging me gie from behind , he slowly leaks cum in me Then the Ukraine lad then push's me down on the bed and carry on - all ya can hear is me screaming lol I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOY I sit on his cock whilst looking at ourselves in the mirror - THE BEST! SHAGGING ME REALLY HARD WHIEST IN A HEAD LOCK Very Vocal we REALLY hit it off I am absolutely obsessed with this lads thumping monster cock He Spunks his load all over his 6 pack and I know this sounds bad, but I then scoop up his cum wipe it all over his Huge dick and then sit on top of him and as im snogging his face off I start sitting back down on his cummy spunky dick OMG! I cant believe this is actually happening - IM SO HORNY - MY spunk goes fucking everywhere His Insanely GOOD-LOOKING I know you have all seen a lot of dicks ya in ya time - but not like this and not on a tall handsome STUNNING - Absolutely truly model looks lad like himWe have adopted him! Into our group We didn't talk about the war- it didn't really come up - he must be fed up of every one asking him that all the time anyway - I did offer him to come live with us though, lets see what happens .....its an open offer.... We are going to be seeing more of him I hope ! OMG his soooo sweet - literally the nicest, kindest guy - if you ever get to meet him then u will be the luckiest guy on earth
Duration: 00:23:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 203 Kbps avg, 0.139 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps
Filesize: 1.22 GB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e500786...ky_dick_Hung_Young_Brit_Tim_Gottfrid.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
26 Inches of Dick (Mitch Matthews, Lane Colten, Adrian Duvall)

Cast: Mitch Matthews, Lane Colten, Adrian Duvall
Tags: big dicks, kissing, rimming, cumshots, bareback, flip-flop, masturbation, blowjob, threesome, tattoo, muscles, muscle, hairy, anal, sex, big dick, cumshot, anal sex, blow
Description: If you love a good 45min+ fuck fest with a few hung studs, you've come right place. Mitch is back, and he brought a couple of his big dick friends to ravage his hole together. This is Lane and Adrian's first videos with us, and these boys did NOT disappoint. The sexual energy in this room is absolutely explosive. Between the three-way sandwich fucking with Lane in the middle, Lane and Adrian taking turn on Mitch's hole, and countless other positions, it's impossible to decide which is the hottest. If taking one load deep in his ass and another all over his face is Mitch's definition of heaven, he was there at the end of this video!
Duration: 00:44:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 064 Kbps avg, 0.114 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 2.26 GB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/aa2a87b...h_Matthews_Lane_Colten_Adrian_Duvall.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Alan Craft, Luke Taylor and Raul Fox

Cast: Alan Craft, Luke Taylor, Raul Fox
Tags: facial, bareback, twinks, cum shot, blowjob, bedroom, bed, uncut cock, threesome, twink, cut, big dick, dildo, kissing, straight, sex, brunet, anal, brunette, blowjobs, masturbation, fetish, cum, blow, cum shots, anal sex
Description: Caught out having a quick dildo play in the bathroom but his dark haired twinky mates, bottom boy Luke is instead treated to a harder, more intense assplay than he could have wished for. Brought to the bedroom, handsome new faces Alan and Raul get straight to work, Raul getting a blowjob and Alan working that dildo into Luke's hungry hole. As all three twinks strip naked, it's one hell of a hot sight to behold, especially when all their limbs intertwine and every dick is being sucked, jerked or bouncing in sheer pleasure. Raul's dick is impressively big and nicely shaped -- Luke can't get enough of it and it's no surprise! As Alan gets that big dildo into Luke, his leg held aloft by Raul, he's got great access and gives us a great view of the dildo play, pulling out and giving us a gaping hole screaming for raw cock! Toned young Alan has a visible urge to slide into Luke, wanking furiously as his plunges that stick in and out of Luke and he soon gets his way and he shuffles forward and firstly face fucks Luke whilst getting Raul's massive cock deep into his throat. Lucky Luke can't wait for dick forever, and quickly Climbs on top of Alan, positioning himself perfectly over his hard dick, and is duly ploughed hard by the ass loving fucker! Spit-roasted on the bed, being fed huge hard dick from both ends is any twinks idea of heaven, and Luke is living the dream! Handsome Alan repeatedly fucking his brains out until he screams and the cute Raul, with a hot body and touch of chest hair gets his massive dick sucked dry. Swapping positions, hung Raul gets a go on Luke's fucked open hole and we get to see him stretched wider and deeper, all the while taking in Alan's gorgeous body and solid dick taking a break from his ass and spending time in his mouth instead. Alan shoots his load over Luke's face shortly after he cums with Raul's dick still slamming away, that load dumped over his already cum soaked cock and balls!
Duration: 00:24:57
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 700 Kbps avg, 0.117 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 510 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4e459b4.../Alan_Craft_Luke_Taylor_and_Raul_Fox.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Alan Davis and Adam Barnes

Cast: Alan Davis, Adam Barnes
Tags: twink, bed, smooth, kissing, ass play, blowjob, white, handjob, cumshot, sex, cut, masturbation, anal sex, bareback, blow, legs, straight, big dick, anal
Description: With passionate kissing between them, Adam Barnes and Alan Davis have one focus - each other. After the two of them strip to their boxer briefs, Adam reaches down and begins rubbing Alan's crotch. Now that their sexual desires are fully energized, they waste no time getting each other up for the business at hand. Adam drops to his knees to deep throat Alan's long, hard uncut cock, but he's not in that position for long because Alan has other ideas, and he pulls Adam down on the bed beside him. Then, once again, spinning Alan around and adjusting positions, Adam slowly pushes his cock into Alan's tight hole. At first, Alan's face grimaces, and he utters words of protestation, but once Alan is used to the size of Adam's cock, Adam begins pounding away - burying his cock deep inside Alan's tight ass. With Alan hovering over Adam as Adam's rock-hard cock pushes into him, Alan begins bouncing up and down - with his own rock of Gibraltar standing straight up and swinging from side to side while he continues riding harder and faster on Adam's cock. With Alan on his back and his legs in the air, Adam continues his foray into pound-town. Shortly thereafter, Alan grabs his hard, uncut cock and begins wildly jerking it. Alan's nuts tighten and nearly disappear when he begins cumming all over his own flawless abs. And in that moment, Adam pulls out and dumps a thick stream of creamy white jizz all over Alan's cock and balls.
Duration: 00:21:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 798 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ff8b6e04941ba92d95cc7d149da67516/Alan_Davis_and_Adam_Barnes.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Alex Bach Barebacks Karl Rossi (Marek Borek, Ivan Mraz)

Cast: Alex Bach, Karl Rossi, Ivan Mraz/Carl Ross, Tomas Ross)
Tags: rimming, sideways, tattoo, cum eating, sex, anal sex, muscles, beefy, anal, cumshot, facial, bareback, 69, masturbation, kissing, blowjob, cut, muscle, blow
Description: Alex Bach and Karl Rossi kiss passionately while each other's hard bodies. Karl unbuckles Alex's jeans and pulls his cock out before kneeling. He blows Alex's thick, uncut cock and sucks his big balls. Alex takes his shirt off while getting his meat sucked. He likes playing with his nipples while Karl jerks his cock. Alex stands him up and they make out while jerking their rods. They get naked and into a 69 position to suck their hard rods. Alex rims Karl's hole while Karl pulls on his boner. With Karl's hole wet and ready, Alex plows his raw cock bareback into Karl's ass. Karl moans as every thrust of Alex's muscled body pumps his raw cock deep inside. They change position and Karl gets on all fours. Alex doesn't waste any time plowing Karl bareback gy-style, slamming his raw cock deep in Karl's ass. Alex lays behind Karl and fucks him sideways, while Karl jerks his dick. Alex lifts Karl's lower body and rims his hole, while Karl shoots his thick load so far it flies into his mouth. Alex stands and cums on Karl's ass cheeks. They end up with a kiss after hot, bareback sex.
Duration: 00:25:54
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 516 Kbps avg, 0.091 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 485 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/85ae643...cks_Karl_Rossi_Marek_Borek_Ivan_Mraz.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Angel Santana Noah Fox

Cast: Angel Santana, Noah Fox
Tags: muscles, big dick, cumshots, blow, big dicks, bareback, cut, foot fetish, muscle, cumshot, latinos, rimming, kissing, masturbation, blowjob, sex, foot, anal, tattoo, latino, fetish, flip-flop, anal sex, feet
Description: Noah Fox is back to flip-fuck with Chilean newcomer Angel Santana in his s debut. In the intro, Noah translates Angel's Spanish but their instant chemistry and their sexual heat that ignites when they kiss passionately and suck each other needs no translation. Noah & Angel engage is some of the hungriest and most passionate mutual cocksucking in recent memory, especially from Angel. When he bends over Noah he slobbers over his cock and hole, slaps his ass around and then pounds his ass like he's owned it for years. And as Angel fucks Noah on his back, he accentuates the pleasure by his licking his feet, and stroking and sucking his big dick as he fucks.Angel's sexual energy is just as strong when they flip and Noah eats his hole and lets Angel ride him. Just like that Angel is dominated and manhandled as he rides Noah, who then plows him on his back until he can't hold back and shoots fantastically huge load over Angel. Noah doesn't quit either, making sure to fuck Angel until cums too. They may seem spent at the end, but don't count on it! Enjoy,
Duration: 00:29:54
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 642 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/91aa6c4c3ba8c1b1f6e28d06c4a7b896/Angel_Santana_Noah_Fox.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Ansony and Zeus Espana (Zeus Espana)

Cast: Ansony, Zeus Espaa
Tags: cumshot, sex, blowjob, tattoo, rimming, muscles, anal sex, blow, bareback, masturbation, latinos, latino, anal, big dick, cumshots, kissing, cut, muscle
Description: Painting and decorating can be tiring work and sometimes boring but not with Ansony and Zeus. They know how to work hard and play hard. They show you how much fun the workplace can be. Ansony knows how to use his big brush and Zeus knows exactly how to take it. This raw encounter is a real hot and horny mix. Enjoy.
Duration: 00:21:25
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 114 Kbps avg, 0.185 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 814 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ecc013f...8/Ansony_and_Zeus_Espana_Zeus_Espana.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Bad Influence (Darin Boswell, Johnny Walsh)

Year: 2021
Cast: Darin Boswell, Johnny Walsh
Tags: smooth, spooning, anal, bareback, sex, cumshot, kissing, blow, cumshots, twinks, blowjob, anal sex, cut, twink, oral, cum
Description: Every young man has that one friend who seems determined to lead them astray, but if that leads to some hard young cocks being enjoyed in some sexy BoyFun it can be forgiven.Sweet young Darin Boswell is being the responsible boy, studying hard and focused on his homework, but when Johnny Walsh arrives with sex on his mind it's not long before the twink is convinced to take a break and suck on his friend's juicy wet dong. No sane boy could possibly resist some friendly slurps.A little kissing and groping is all that's needed and within moments his lips are around the long and stiff boner. Fit boy Johnny lays back and enjoys the pleasure of his pal's sucking mouth but it's obvious he came for something more than just a blow job.He's eager to get a taste of his studious friend's penis in return, the long and glistening shape soon oozing precum into his mouth as he bobs up and down on the warm meat.Johnny isn't the only one bobbing up and down, with his prick presented Darin is ready to learn a good lesson in riding cock as he slides his pucker down on the bareback length, his ass wrapped around the meaty pole while he bounces.It's clear who the teacher is in this scenario when Johnny takes his friend in an opposing face-down fuck, pumping his dick between those smooth cheeks from above, top-to-tail.A little spooning drives that experienced dick in deeper and with some well delivered thrusts he soon has them both ready to splash out their cum wads, wanking off together until cute student Darin is splashed in the face, his own juicy goo leaping from his swollen helmet.A+ marks all around.
Duration: 00:26:11
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 108 Kbps avg, 0.130 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~115 Kbps
Filesize: 1.51 GB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/912775c...Influence_Darin_Boswell_Johnny_Walsh.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Benjamin Blue Jordan Starr

Cast: Benjamin Blue, Jordan Starr
Tags: cumshot, big dick, cut, masturbation, bareback, anal, rimming, muscle, tattoo, bed, cumshots, bubble butt, sex, blow, blowjob, kissing, muscles, anal sex, cum
Description: Jordan Starr and Benjamin Blue have a wild cumfest fucking in Montreal! It's easy for Jordan to seduce Benjamin with kisses & cocksucking and the vocal bottom purrs when Jordan eats out his bubble butt. As a result, Benjamin is especially eager to please Jordan by deep-throating him and essentially submitting to his every wish.With Benjamin under his control, Jordan fucks him against a post and pounds him when he moans. Jordan's hard fucking gets results as Benjamin barely has to touch his cock before he cums hands free! Benjamin is still eager to please and follows Jordan to bed to suck him again and ride him with renewed energy.Benjamin reacts as if this is the best cock he's ever had and that just gives Jordan more big dick energy. He thrusts up into Benjamin, then he drills him on his back until he pulls out to cum. As Jordan shoots, Benjamin erupts at exactly the same time in a second, bigger load! Jordan kisses him, expressing "good boy" affection. Now, Benjamin knows what "boy toy" means! Enjoy,
Duration: 00:24:32
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 856 Kbps avg, 0.103 bit/pixel
Filesize: 525 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/53b3778b5ea46535f7b0a6957e1044d0/Benjamin_Blue_Jordan_Starr.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Benjamin Dunn Gives His Little Buddy A Very Big Cock To Take Up His Bubble-Butt Arse

Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Florian Mraz
Tags: bubble butt, cumshot, anal, twink, anal sex, masturbation, butt, rimming, twinks, bareback, big cock, big dick, oral, sex
Description: There's no disguising the simple contrast in height between these two gorgeous demi-gods - Florian Mraz is quite simply inches shorter than Benjamin Dunn, as evidenced when the two fellows stand together in the doorway at the start of this terrific cock-wrangling scene! But the one thing they do have in common - other than an apparent interest in underwear! - is a love of raw, impassioned fornication. An interest which they are both clearly keen to explore almost from the very start.
Duration: 00:26:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 000 Kbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 774 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/af0cde0...Cock_To_Take_Up_His_Bubble-Butt_Arse.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Ben Stiles Barebacks Dylan Drive

Cast: Ben Stiles, Dylan Drive
Tags: cream, big dicks, bareback, bedroom, wank, anal, masturbation, sex, blowjob, 69, creampie, rimming, blow, cumshot, bed, kissing, big dick, anal sex
Description: Ben Stiles is a tall sexy stud with a nice piece of meat. He is just the type of guy to turn Dylan Drive on. Dylan enters Ben's bedroom to find him relaxing on his bed. It doesn't take long for Dylan to get his hands on Ben's humongous cock - which is already stiff because of Dylan's caresses. These two lovebirds make out and jerk each other off, simply enjoying the moment. Dylan, though, takes it up a notch by showing Ben his cocksucking skills. As Dylan works on his tool, Ben gives Dylan a reach around. Ben and Dylan are clearly both turned on more than usual, giving us a glimpse of the amazing fuck that is about to happen. After a bit more kissing, they move into a 69, which affords Ben the chance to tongue Dylan's tasty hole. Dylan tries his best to go all the way down, but he can only get three quarters of the way. He knows, though, that he can get all the way on it with his ass, and so Dylan decides to ride it. What happens next is potentially one of the hottest bareback fucks ever. Dylan remains on top of Ben, getting fucked balls deep, writhing in pleasure, and letting Ben have his way with him. They make out throughout the fucking, and Ben fucks Dylan balls deep, giving him a reach around when they aren't kissing. The slam fucking continues until Ben nuts. As he cums, he pulls out simultaneously, letting us see his jizz oozing from Dylan's freshly fucked hole. With Ben rubbing his still rock-hard cock against Dylan's butt, Dylan blows a huge nut, too. Amazing fuck! -. , , , ,
Duration: 00:16:45
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 763 Kbps avg, 0.100 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 343 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/71892b8...450/Ben_Stiles_Barebacks_Dylan_Drive.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Big Boys (Ian Sterling, Lucca Mazzi)

Cast: Ian Sterling, Lucca Mazzi
Tags: muscles, sex, anal sex, cumshots, bareback, blow, blowjob, flip-flop, muscle, cut, rimming, cumshot, anal, fingering
Description: Check out big stud Lucca Mazzi - 6 foot 2, 240 pounds, hung 8 inches thick and sexy as fuck. He really likes to top but we really wanted him to flip with the beefy and hung 9 inches thick - Ian Sterling. So much dick and muscle and so much chemistry - these guys go right for it. They swallow each others...
Duration: 00:19:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~224 Kbps
Filesize: 1.13 GB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ff115be...49/Big_Boys_Ian_Sterling_Lucca_Mazzi.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Black Hunk Down (Reuben Ristos)

Cast: Reuben & Ristos
Tags: anal sex, black, anal, cum, sex, hunk, bareback, oral, interracial
Description: Greek-Arabian Alpha-Macho CRISTOS and Fitness trainer REUBEN are rare guests in our studio. They compensated it with a extremely hot Double-cum Video in which CRISTOS left no doubt that he will have his way with the Black boy, no matter if he likes it or not.
Duration: 00:14:11
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 793 Kbps avg, 0.251 bit/pixel
Filesize: 591 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3055380875c1171892bdf96dbc3a76de/Black_Hunk_Down_Reuben_Ristos.mp4.html

cordi

Forum Lord
Blue Ball Therapy with Johnny and Damien (Damien Stone, Johnny Hill)

Cast: Damien Stone, Johnny Hill
Tags: sex, muscles, bareback, muscle, smooth, cumshot, cumshots, cut, blow, piercing, bodybuilder, tattoo, masturbation, big dick, anal sex, big dicks, domination, hairy, blowjob, anal, rimming
Description: Damien Stone is really upset with his wife for not putting out. He finds Dr Johnny Hill, a Blue Ball Specialist and asks him for help, not knowing what he's really getting into. Dr Hill uses an unorthodox therapy and psychic driving to convince Damien to empty his big blue balls by fucking Dr Hill.
Duration: 00:14:31
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.072 bit/pixel
Filesize: 221 MB
Thumbnails:

uc26j7.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6e8fc79..._and_Damien_Damien_Stone_Johnny_Hill.mp4.html

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!