• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Bareback Gay Videos - (Sex Without a Condom)

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
The Exchange Student Chapter 1 Morning Routine (Ariano, Kri...

The Exchange Student Chapter 1 Morning Routine (Ariano, Kristofer Weston)
8o-RP6ze-KFd-Y0-MKMq.jpg
i-Q4u-M6rf-P1327u4-W.jpg

Cast: Ariano, Kristofer Weston
Tags: older, beard, oral, twink, young, masturbation, anal, rimming, younger, kissing, bear, stud
Description: When a young foreign exchange student meets his American host daddy, he can't believe just how friendly and welcoming he is!
Duration: 00:26:08
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 992 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~
Filesize: 996 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cfb8b95...ning_Routine_Ariano_Kristofer_Weston.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
W33kend R3qui3m (Weekend Requiem)

W33kend R3qui3m (Weekend Requiem)
Muox7hwh9qv-Kv-U0-P.jpg

Year: 2019
Tags: bareback, sex, anal sex, group, blow, slim, anal, blowjob
Description: Found this little 18-year-old get by the name of Grayson online. I know he's super young and innocent. I like em that way. He'll probably end up another rock bottom on the side of the road. But for now he's my fuck dumpster. And this was one raunchy fuckathon and it just kept going. Gotta give props my boy Slim for supplying the party.
Duration: 00:09:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 838 Kbps avg, 0.074 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 278 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/95a3bd4...3770/W33kend_R3qui3m_Weekend_Requiem.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Case No. 1806036-52 (Ariano, Mike Maverick)

Case No. 1806036-52 (Ariano, Mike Maverick)
JTv8w-NDepkw13-Ae-J.jpg
Ah46q-T44-Dd-JN54-Xk.jpg

Cast: Ariano, Mike Maverick
Tags: anal, blow, cum, sex, bareback, twink, cumshot, young, latinos, masturbation, blowjob, anal sex, latino
Description: June 01, 2018, 9:19 P.M. Indecent Exposure. One perp, 18 year old Latino male, 5'11, was caught flashing strangers. The suspect was taken into custody by the security officer on duty. The lad refused to comply at 1st, but eventually cooperated with security. While in custody, the suspect became increasingly difficult and uncooperative, warranting a full cavity search.This supplementary sexy YoungPerps video brings u a youthful Latin lad who was caught exposing himself within the mall. Once he's detained by security, the suspect owns up to anything just now, claiming it was a meaningless joke. To train the lad a lesson, the guard caresses this hawt pervert to make him as as the strangers this chab harassed. Security is highly priceless, and assents to excuse the boy's bad behavior if that guy sucks his dong and takes it from behind. This hawt Latin legal age teenager milks out a sexy load to avoid further castigation, and leaves overspread in the guard's wet cum. He clearly cant live without attention, so this lad will of course come back to acquire his fill.
Duration: 00:54:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 445 Kbps avg, 0.072 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~178 Kbps
Filesize: 1.75 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f2d30bd..._No__1806036-52_Ariano_Mike_Maverick.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Boy Austin Chapter 12 Slave Boy (Austin Lock, Master Angus)

Boy Austin Chapter 12 Slave Boy (Austin Lock, Master Angus)
6ikx4p-Ox6-Lk45x0h.jpg
0l-HELNj2u1-XYYIXI.jpg

Year: 2020
Cast: Austin Lock, Master Angus
Tags: oral, young, slave, cage, younger, anal, older
Description: Wherever I walk, I like the big man in charge. Most people have an immediate reaction to me because of my size and physique. I'm strong and powerful with an incredibly masculine way about me. The more time people spend around me, the more they understand my dominance. It's like a natural pheromone that puts people into submission. It's been that way most of my life, and I like it...But there's something special about today! Walking around, I a special power that no one can discern. A secret that's just mine that makes me incredible. Back at home, I have a precious, beautiful boy locked up in a cage, with nothing to do but wait for me to return. Every extra second I spend considering what coffee to get or where to park or how to pass the time is colored by the knowledge that Austin is there for me when I get there, no matter what I do or how long I take.That said, it's hard to stay away too long. As much as the power rush is intoxicating, it pales in comparison to the flesh and blood interaction I have with him. Walking up to his cage, I can see him ing, resting up from the intense, physical exertion he'd been through. He's a little guy, after all, and I'm much larger than even the average person.As I approach, I see him stir, excited and eager to be set free. He's not scared or anxious, just ready. He's trained well, and knows that he's at his happiest when he's put to work serving me...The first order of business is having him take my clothes off. Seeing his lean body stretch to gently remove my suit and accessories is enough to get the blood pumping into my cock! As each article gets removed, I it swell in my underwear, eager to be taken out and ped.Austin knows what to do, only needing the slightest instruction on how to fold and care for my expensive pieces. But when it comes to my cock, the most valuable piece of all, he takes it to naturally and without error.When he takes it into his mouth, I his wet tongue slide over my thick meat, taking me down to my heavy, furry balls. He's so small between my thick thighs, he seems like a little toy! In many ways, he's exactly that. My little plaything that I can take off the shelf, use how I like, and possess like a prized object.
Duration: 00:19:25
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~159 Kbps
Filesize: 706 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/feaf408...2_Slave_Boy_Austin_Lock_Master_Angus.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Pre Gang Bang Orgy Part 1 - R491

Pre Gang Bang Orgy Part 1 - R491
pk-X464z-Cz8x-UFW5-H.jpg

Cast: Logan Stevens, Jake Morgan, Jack Vidra, Tyler Roberts, Donnie Argento, Sharok
Tags: cut, orgy, sex, gang bang, gang, tattoo, daddy, group, hairy, raw, muscle
Description: Ever wondered what would happen when a room full of hot gang bang tops is together waiting on the bottoms to show up? Well, that's what happened in today's scene where a room full of hard and horned gang bang tops turns into a wild versatile free-for-all orgy. Stay tuned next week for Part 2; when the gang bang bottoms finally arrive.
Duration: 00:25:22
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 940 Kbps avg, 0.070 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 376 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f8cce41...4cd/Pre_Gang_Bang_Orgy_Part_1_-_R491.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
KeptSecret and Knight 2

KeptSecret and Knight 2
5-NWZ6-Tyl-Ne-Yb-RQa3.jpg
Vp-Ivgco-MOvd2agz0.jpg

Cast: KeptSecret, Knight
Tags: cumshot, sex, anal sex, blow, blowjob, dildo, sling, buttplug, bareback, butt, black, anal, facial
Description: A black guy sucks and then fucks another black guy in a sling.
Duration: 00:46:10
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.045 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
Filesize: 872 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/33709e5810e5ba1e81dd9c43c8a05b53/KeptSecret_and_Knight_2.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Spanish Adventures, Part 5 Meet the Meat (Jake Olsen, Noah ...

Spanish Adventures, Part 5 Meet the Meat (Jake Olsen, Noah Pierce)
ab-EKg9aa6pg-Q4pgs.jpg
EEn-Mo1-Zm-BJ4-Hp-X90.jpg

Cast: Jake Olsen, Noah Pierce
Tags: blowjob, kissing, bareback, anal, twinks, pale, twink, anal sex, blow, spanish, straight, sex, cut
Description: Maxxie and Alex are gossiping about Jake by the pool and trying to work out whether he's into guys or not. Of course he is, or at least he's not going to turn down some good BoyFun when he can get it.Noah is the boy to prove young Jake's curious nature, finding the handsome long-haired lad preparing something hearty to eat and making an entirely blatant move. The sexy twink might protest and make clear he's into girls but the pretense of his argument doesn't last long, he's soon inviting his new friend to explore his smooth and tight body.The boys explore each other, their hands sliding over warm young flesh while they strip, Jake's incredible uncut cock soon out of his pants and slipping between Noah's hungry lips.His own man-sized dick is equally impressive, and equally tasty for a hungry young guy like Jake, his mouth slurping on the pink tool in return for the loving his own long pole has enjoyed.With their appetites growing Noah offers his hung young friend the ultimate treat, bending over and presenting his pale ass for Jake to ease his bareback length into. Even if Jake is technically straight he can't deny such an opportunity, sliding in and fucking his new friend from behind before sitting back and giving Noah a deep ride on his raw dong.The final thrusting on the table takes both boys to the limit, Jake's smooth little butt pumping as he humps his cock in and out of Noah's tight pucker, making the boy launch hot cream from his dick in a big display before pulling his own length out and drenching his bottom boy's hole with fresh cream, sliding his gooey inches right back into him.Gay, straight, curious... it doesn't matter anymore, boys like Jake are just down to have fun.
Duration: 00:22:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 120 Kbps avg, 0.185 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 825 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e16c0fd...Meet_the_Meat_Jake_Olsen_Noah_Pierce.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Ordination (Bishop Davies, President Manwaring, Elder Ander...

Ordination (Bishop Davies, President Manwaring, Elder Anderson)
21m-PMk9-ZFl-Gv-XW44.jpg
754y8ge2-Nj-VOk8-TR.jpg

Cast: Bishop Davies, President Manwaring, Elder Anderson
Tags: threesome, kissing, bareback, sex, missionary, blowjob, anal, anal sex, blow
Description: Elder Anderson is new to the mission, and he has yet to be properly broken in. Word has gotten around that he keeps his nose up at people when he walks around, acting like he is better than everyone. It could be his wealthy background or the belief that he has been specially chosen by some higher power to go begin his journey towards the higher ranks of the Order.And while hubris is not looked upon favorably in the halls of the mission, the boy's charisma and ability are undeniable. Every priest who meets him can see that they are most certainly interacting with a future member of the Order. The boy simply has everything it takes to become an effective priest. He may even have what it takes to become one of the top priests in the entire organization. His pride is his one defect, though if tempered properly, it could be used as a buoy to his journey. Men of confidence tend to do well with the boys, as they can transfer some of the security they have into the unsure minds of the missionaries. So, they are not trying to destroy the boy's sense of self entirely.They are merely trying to show him that nothing and no one comes before the Order. He may keep his identity and his belief in his abilities, but only in the context of servitude to the greater good. To accomplish this delicate task, the Order calls upon President Manwaring and Bishop Davies. Manwaring leads the ceremony, as he too displayed an inordinate amount of confidence during his rise to prominence amongst the priesthood. He and Davies meet to discuss their approach in dealing with young Anderson. Once they are satisfied with their plan, the call the boy in and inform him that they are gathered to consecrate him. They pull his slacks down, letting his stiff cock pop from his waistband and stand at attention between them. Then, they share his cock, kissing it from root to tip. The ping blowjob boosts Anderson's ego, but then the men push the boy onto his hands and knees and spitroast him. Manwaring strokes inside his tight asshole mercilessly, filling the boy with pain and pleasure as he works. With every thrust, Anderson loses himself a bit more until he finally seems to understand what the Order is telling him. And as Davies takes his turn pummeling the boy's ass, Anderson realizes how he must change. The Ordination has been a great success.
Duration: 00:23:44
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.217 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 1.01 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/8118ccf...s_President_Manwaring_Elder_Anderson.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Coming Home Early (Trent King, Adrian Hart)

Coming Home Early (Trent King, Adrian Hart)
rl-Dxqgw-DD6-Gf-OFUY.jpg
r-C71-Fxxd5-C980503.jpg

Cast: Trent King, Adrian Hart
Tags: anal, bareback, deep throat, blowjob, handjob, black, tattoo, bedroom, big dick, blow
Description: Big dick, Trent King, decides to come home early because he's not having fun on his vacation. He comes into his house that is being watched by his best friend Adrian, when he goes up to his bedroom he finds Adrian getting nasty. The two guys have always played grab ass, but they've never had sex until now. These two best bro's give into their desires and soon they become a lot more than friends. Big hot cocks are about to go down willing throats and up tight hot asses.
Duration: 00:28:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 124 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 469 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4593604...ng_Home_Early_Trent_King_Adrian_Hart.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Shower Spy (Oliver Morgenson, Nick Danner)

Shower Spy (Oliver Morgenson, Nick Danner)
O76izq-GKGCEVHHr8.jpg
s-JK9-Hei-Tfhp-Uas-DR.jpg

Cast: Oliver Morgenson, Nick Danner
Tags: oral, kissing, tattoo, shower, anal, bedroom, cumshot, twink, blond, masturbation, cum, rimming
Description: Sexy blond bisexual boy Oliver Morgenson is an undeniable feast for the eyes as he gets naked in the bathroom ready for his shower. You couldn't possibly pass such a sight without ing in as much of his delicious form as possible. Young Nick Danner does more than that, the sight of the sexy boy hard and stroking quickly has him spying and stroking himself, thinking about the prospect of some horny BoyFun.As soon becomes apparent, he only needed to ask. As the gorgeous glistening twink arrives in the bedroom and finds his friend ready and willing he wastes no time, heading in for a kiss.The boys are equally ravenous, their hard lengths throbbing and wet once revealed, their hands and mouths greedily exploring as the smell of precum and soap fills their nostrils.With a taste of cute Nick's snug and smooth hole Oliver takes the plunge, easing his hooded pink length between those sexy cheeks and filling the boy's naked chute. Nick might have been expecting to simply jerk out his cream thinking about his sexy friend toying with his own perfect dick, but now he's fully impaled with those raw inches as he hops aboard to bounce on his gorgeous friend.The deep thrusting while on his back hits that button with skill, his dick raging with the need to cum as their moans and whimpers escape their lips.Stroked a pumped Nick explodes his milky goo in the most satisfying climax, the mess soon to be dou as Oliver releases his cock and wanks over the boy's ass, splashing his copious creamy wad between the boy's cheeks.Another shower is in order, but could they finish that without sharing those dicks again?
Duration: 00:28:53
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 395 Kbps avg, 0.159 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~117 Kbps
Filesize: 934 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ed967c7...wer_Spy_Oliver_Morgenson_Nick_Danner.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Therapist Dad Chapter 2 Hypnotized (Ashton Garner, Marco Na...

Therapist Dad Chapter 2 Hypnotized (Ashton Garner, Marco Napoli)
MO0w-Qj-Mq6t-SSh-S6-T.jpg
dwxv-Svf-Qwklb-Ex12.jpg

Cast: Ashton Garner, Marco Napoli
Tags: cut, younger, blow, young, cumshots, masturbation, hairy, bareback, blowjob, big dick, twink, muscle, anal sex, cross generation, rimming, sex, older, fingering, cumshot, daddy, anal, cum, mature, muscles
Description: When curious Ashton stumbles upon an ancient-looking pocket watch, he asks his super built stepdad what it is. The old man answers that he uses it for a very special technique that allows him to have a strong influence over his subjects. Ashton wants to learn, so his stepdad gives him a lesson that he will never forget. He puts himself in a suggestible state, and Ashton immediately has some dirty ideas. He commands his old man to pull out his thick boner and let him kiss it. Then, he sits on his stepdad's cock and demands that he fuck his asshole raw before shooting a load of cum on his young body!
Duration: 00:23:21
Filesize: 1 020 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/87280f5...ypnotized_Ashton_Garner_Marco_Napoli.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Case No. 2003083-81 (Josh Cannon, Devin Trez)

Case No. 2003083-81 (Josh Cannon, Devin Trez)
j6e60cob5v-Bya-URU.jpg
36e-MRBs3kf0b-XJb-S.jpg

Cast: Josh Cannon, Devin Trez
Tags: oral, anal, rimming, interracial, black, tattoo, cumshot, public, masturbation, young
Description: Pervy Josh Cannon can't stop masturbating in public, so Officer Devin Trez detains him after receiving multiple reports of his overt sexual activities. The Officer restrains the perp and stuffs his mouth full of hard black cock before fucking his virgin asshole raw!
Duration: 00:31:11
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 600 Kbps avg, 0.130 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
Filesize: 840 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/eada969...o__2003083-81_Josh_Cannon_Devin_Trez.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Casting Couch 427 (Victor Ferraz, Santi Sexy)

Casting Couch 427 (Victor Ferraz, Santi Sexy)
r9g-CS1-Vr-QVQXm-Hrg.jpg
mw-U4-Yj17-Vl2suslj.jpg

Cast: Victor Ferraz, Santi Sexy
Tags: interracial, sex, anal, kissing, rimming, couch, bareback, bedroom, blowjob, cum, muscle, blow, cumshot, bj, muscles, anal sex
Description: There's nothing like city living, especially when Santi Sexy has a new neighbor, Victor Ferraz that leaves his curtains open. Santi does what any of us would do, go over and meet your new neighbor. Luckily for Santi, Victor greets him at the door in only his towel and immediately shows him to his bedroom. Victor leans in for a kiss and Santi is hoping that that towel will drop at any moment. As the kissing intensifies, Santi drops to his knees and Victor lets the towel fall. As the towel falls away, Victor's mammoth cock springs forward and Santi is delighted to truly see his new neighbor. Santi inhales the full muskiness of Victor's cock before he lets the uncut head slip past his lips. Showing us what an expert cock sucker he is, Santi devours Victor's enormous cock. Victor encourages Santi as his throat is stretched to new limits. Being hungry himself, Victor turns Santi around and begins giving his ass an impressive ass eating. Victor then rubs his swollen cock head against Santi's magnificent ass then gently slides it in as Santi adjusts to the sheer girth of the monster cock penetrating his ass. As Victor's pace picks up its no time before it is a full-on ass slamming fuck. Santi and Victor are riding the high of this fuck as far as they can, when Santi flips onto his back to give Victor complete access to his smooth ass. Victor quickly picks up the pace and continues with his deep ass pounding that Santi so desires. Victor is quit literally fucking the cum right out of Santi, as every muscle in Santi's body tenses as his load flies out of his cock. Victor then lays back as Santi services his balls until Victor fills Santi's mouth with his thick, creamy load of cum. Like a good neighbor, please cum in my mouth.
Duration: 00:20:24
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 999 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 457 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6e008a0...g_Couch_427_Victor_Ferraz_Santi_Sexy.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Case No. 2001079-53 (Carmine Cruz, Jason)

Case No. 2001079-53 (Carmine Cruz, Jason)
B0t7g3-MADXe-TM2-TL.jpg
n-W446yw3-Z1h9-QRFV.jpg

Cast: Carmine Cruz, Jason
Tags: creampie, oral, black, cream, anal, young, bareback, fingering, sex, cumshot, anal sex, rimming
Description: January 15th, 2020. 9:32 AM. Surreptitious Videotaping. Suspect is an 19-year-old black male, 5'11''. Customers complain about a male customer in the women's restroom. Upon inspection, the Loss Prevention Officer discovers a lost cellphone. He determines that the phone belongs to the suspect. He confronts the perp with the phone in the Loss Prevention Office. The suspect denies that he was filming, but after a brief interrogation, he confesses. He claims that he was just fooling around, hoping to avoid prosecution. To make sure the suspect does not invade customer privacy further, the Loss Prevention Officer launches into penal protocol. The rest of this case is classified. Evidence logged on January 15, 2020.
Duration: 00:36:36
Filesize: 1.56 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/534275a...se_No__2001079-53_Carmine_Cruz_Jason.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
The Pickup Artist Part 1 (Michael DelRay, Theo Brady)

The Pickup Artist Part 1 (Michael DelRay, Theo Brady)
ml-Lu-C4-Otqu25j6jx.jpg
5z8q8-A7s-Bc-STrm7-Q.jpg

Cast: Michael DelRay, Theo Brady
Tags: cum, missionary, pickup, blowjob, anal, muscle, cumshot, masturbation, oral, blow, sex, facial, big dick, oral sex
Description: How do you know who's a top and who's a bottom? The Pickup Artist, Michael Dom Juan Del Ray is here to show you! Michael shares his tips for telling whether that hottie nearby prefers to give or receive, but his system breaks down when he runs into versatile Theo Brady. Michael isn't convinced that verses really exist, so Theo goes back to his place where they can find out. Theo sucks the top's cock and Michael fucks Theo's tight hole in missionary and gystyle, then Theo rides Michael's cock so good the top needs to pull out and give Theo a facial before telling the bottom to cum.
Duration: 00:20:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 697 Kbps avg, 0.115 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~221 Kbps
Filesize: 856 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0222476...ist_Part_1_Michael_DelRay_Theo_Brady.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Abel Sanztin and David Chacon

Abel Sanztin and David Chacon
2b-TE14-QLrv45-WHYf.jpg
Uq-NWHJL1-F1-IT6-Uaw.jpg

Cast: Abel Sanztin, David Chacon
Tags: rimming, big dick, anal, cut, anal sex, bareback, cumshot, tattoo, muscle, masturbation, sex, blowjob, kissing, blow, muscles
Description: Two of our newest young mates wake up together and are unable to resist the craving for a morning session of hard bareback sex. Our Latin twink David Chacon gets a taste of the monster cock of Spanish hung top Abel Sanztin and takes every inch of the raw meat like only a real bottom deserves!
Duration: 00:22:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 990 Kbps avg, 0.108 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 511 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f53cb360e5b75d0930e004da939cd997/Abel_Sanztin_and_David_Chacon.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Relentless Feast Of Raw Cock (Bailey Summers, Darron Bluu, ...

Relentless Feast Of Raw Cock (Bailey Summers, Darron Bluu, Eli Sky)
n-Kdst-P4x0-BC6v-FFB.jpg
Cv9-Of1-D4-C1-MZm1da.jpg

Cast: Bailey Summers, Darron Bluu, Eli Sky
Tags: facial, twink, masturbation, 69, twinks, threesome, raw, amateur, flip-flop, bareback, kissing, anal, rimming, tattoo, bedroom
Description: Gorgeous young Bailey is just minding his own business with a good book in the bedroom when horny twunk boys Eli and Darron arrive to liven things up. With a little making out it's soon obvious that this is gonna be a wild time, but it's still shocking to see just how greedy for cock these bareback boys are! With clothes quickly shed and hard cocks out for sucking the boys descend into a threesome of precum slurping, hole licking, bareback fucking action, with both Bailey and Derron craving their friend's big uncut meat inside them. Eli delivers, fucking his friends and even getting the boys into a train fucking too before their heavy cream is ready to splash. Even that's a lesson in cock lust, with semen spewing into greedy faces and thirsty mouths!
Duration: 00:19:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 853 Kbps avg, 0.078 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~152 Kbps
Filesize: 704 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a796df2...k_Bailey_Summers_Darron_Bluu_Eli_Sky.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Jay Dr. Wolf Chapter 1 Dr. Wolfs Office (Jay James, Legrand...

Jay Dr. Wolf Chapter 1 Dr. Wolfs Office (Jay James, Legrand Wolf)
EI7i2-SCaki6vl-P5-L.jpg
6d0a609bv-Ik-Qp6-A2.jpg

Cast: Jay James, Legrand Wolf
Tags: kissing, cream, cumshot, athletic body, legs, anal, creampie, tattoo, oral
Description: Jay hasn't been to the doctor's in a while. Between school and work, he's just been too busy and too broke, putting it off as long as he can. Now that he's in a stable place, he knows he needs to get a checkup. Very few doctors come as highly recommended as Dr. Wolf and Jay knows that he is lucky that he was still taking new patients.When Dr. Wolf walks in, he sees the cute boy sitting on his exam table. Immediately, the good doctor has his sights on him for more than just medical purposes. Dr. Wolf can't resist Jay's handsome face and lean, athletic body with his legs dangling off the edge, unable to reach the floor. Nothing triggers Dr. Wolf's erotic imagination more than a little guy, and here was a perfect specimen!As he proceeds with the standard exam, checking his weight, height, and other measurements, he notices a slight rise in Jay's shorts. Curious to see what's beneath the layers, he skips ahead to the hernia check...
Duration: 00:19:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~161 Kbps
Filesize: 364 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/872137c..._Wolfs_Office_Jay_James_Legrand_Wolf.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Case No. 2001078-46 (Jamie Ray, Devin Trez)

Case No. 2001078-46 (Jamie Ray, Devin Trez)
32-Aiy6e9-Nw-Zp-Pm3a.jpg
10t-NBSTE2w-T5at00.jpg

Cast: Jamie Ray, Devin Trez
Tags: white, anal sex, sex, young, big dick, twink, tattoo, bareback, fingering, anal, blow, interracial, rimming, blowjob
Description: December 30th, 2019. 3:26 PM. Harassment. Suspect is an 18-year-old white male, 5'9''. The suspect is caught on camera harassing an older woman on store premises. He is detained and questioned about his aggressive behavior by one of our top disciplinary Officers. Upon interrogation, the suspect seems to take the situation lightly. He laughs as he denies the allegations levied against him, leading the Officer to threaten legal action. After informing the suspect that his parents and police will be informed of his activity, the perp's tone changes. He is willing to take whatever steps necessary to avoid further prosecution. The rest of this case is classified.
Duration: 00:34:59
Filesize: 1.49 GB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ad0df08..._No__2001078-46_Jamie_Ray_Devin_Trez.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Aiden fucks Nick - R490 (Aiden Ward, Nick Milani)

Aiden fucks Nick - R490 (Aiden Ward, Nick Milani)
BW078gj11-Io1i-CDK.jpg

Cast: Aiden Ward, Nick Milani
Tags: bubble butt, tattoo, raw
Description: Hung stud Aiden Ward (@aidenXXXward) has a hot cock and ripped body. It's a perfect match for Nick Milani (@nickmilaniXXX), an eager bottom boy making his RFC debut. Aiden gets super hard looking at Nick's perfect bubble butt, which he fucks hard and raw. The sparks fly when these two hotties collide.
Duration: 00:32:48
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 400 Kbps avg, 0.087 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~126 Kbps
Filesize: 593 MB
Thumbnails:

170_1.gif

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/496a255...s_Nick_-_R490_Aiden_Ward_Nick_Milani.mp4.html

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!