• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

All kind of female dominations! (Femdom)

You Don't Need To Breathe

You Don't Need To Breathe

00:10:07 | 981 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

My ass slaves are also my victims. They accept that being addicted to my ass has some risks involved. That means there is a risk of not being able to breathe while being under my ass. My slave today has another intense ass smothering session ahead of him. I don't go easy on my ass slaves. I will sit on his face full weight while I completely envelop his face in my ass. He only gets to breathe if I decide. Only giving him enough air to survive. I want him weakened and helpless so I can have my way with him.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fafccb35f043b/noneedtobrth.mp4

Lucy Khan - So You Think You Can Slave Full Movie

Lucy Khan - So You Think You Can Slave Full Movie

00:20:03 | 927 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

So you stupid sluts think you have what it takes to be MY personal slave? See what it really takes to please and amuse Me in this double slave training orientation. Not only will you be subject to My sadistic whims and turned into everything from a human ashtray to a bound little sissy bitch, but you'll be assigned a slave mentor who shows you what it means to go the extra mile for your Superior Asian Mistress. Narrated by Yours Truly, this original production made with real slave boys under My control, gives you a sneak peek into My world of Female Domination and male obedience training. This video was shot partially from the Mistress POV and part I includes smoking, bondage, predicament bondage, slave training, double slave training, and cbt.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8d47f88557d79/soutucan_saf_3.mp4

I Just Fucked Your Boss

I Just Fucked Your Boss

00:0:07 | 449 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lily reclines on the bed, her new lover having just left. "I think he was one of the best lovers I've ever had," she says, as the camera zooms in to show cum running down her inner thigh. She beckons her husband over and tells him he can come in now. "It's time to come out of your closet," she says to him. She asks if he recognized the voice of her lover from inside the closet, and when he says 'no', she says she's surprised, because he should be very familiar with it, him being hubby's boss and all. Yikes, hubby had accepted being a cuck, but this is a complete shock, knowing he now must face his wife's lover every day at work. "I fucked your boss and everyone knows about it," Lily says to him. She laughs with delight when he drops his head in humiliation.

She tells him that his boss is hung like a horse and that she showed him a picture of hubby's tiny dick. She explains the reason the boss often told hubby to stay late is that he's been sneaking over to fuck her while hubby was busy doing grunt work at the office. Nevertheless, the secret is now out, and Lily says the dynamic at work is sure to be different now. She shows him the cum on her leg and tells him to taste her boss, to experience what a real man tastes like. She says that from now on hubby can start fluffing his boss right at the office and when he closes the door, everyone else will be giggling because they'll know exactly what's happening. As hubby dutifully eats the cum, Lily says there are a lot of good-looking men at his office and her plan is to fuck all of them and he will fluff every single one. "Soon I'll be fucking everyone in that office. except you," she says, and suggests that maybe they can have an office party where they can all fuck her, and hubby will prepare their cocks for her. Lily says the boss might eventually move in with her and hubby will sleep at the foot of the bed. She's tired of him now so sends him back to the closet and adds, "My regular boyfriend is going to be here shortly anyway."

Mistress: Mistress Raevyn Rose

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/51268f032d8a9/kac-I-just-fucked-your-boss_saf_2.mp4

Latex Hotpants Smother

Latex Hotpants Smother

00:10:57 | 390 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

There are certain rewards that may cost the slave's life. Sitting on My human cushions face with My latex hotpants is one of them. I take its position as a cushion seriously - that means no breathing... At first it struggles helplessly and pointlessly beneath My powerful ass. But is soon begging for more. I unzip My latex crotch and allow it to sniff and take its final breath buried beneath Me. There's no better way to go.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8f06320ff643f/Latex_Hotpants_Smother.mp4

Crushed by Mistress Kawaii 4k

Crushed by Mistress Kawaii 4k

00:10:13 | 1100 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

"You look like you're a little nervous," Mistress Kawaii says as she gets ready to crush her skinny slave's chest under her big, round butt! Kawaii laughs when the slave says he only weighs 150 lbs. "As you can tell, I weigh way more than that, way more!" she says as she drops and grinds her ass onto the slave's weak chest. Mistress Kawaii has the slave placed on a foot rest with barely any padding, letting the slave feel her full weight as she sits. Mistress Kawaii uses all over her nearly 200 lbs to completely crush the slave, dropping on his chest multiple times as she switches positions, making sure to crush every inch of the slave's torso. "Feels like I could crush your inside huh?" Kawaii says as she notices the slave struggle to breathe beneath her. After 5 minutes of dropping and crushing Mistress Kawaii settles into a brutal full weight positions with her big butt centered on the slave's chest, right over his diaphragm. She kicks her legs out, putting every ounce of her weight on the slave as she grabs his wrists and settles in for a long, long sit. She doesn't plan to lift up until the slave's chest is completely flattened by her spectacular ass!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/21922d430db2b/QD-CrushedByMistressKawaii4K_saf_5.mp4

Not Breathing Is A Privilege

Not Breathing Is A Privilege

00:09:37 | 706 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Bliss is tired from a hard day of using slaves so to relax and also invigorate herself she sits on her slaves face where she can also stimulate her pussy on his nose. He is bound by his wrists and ankles to insure he stays right where she wants him. She turns his head as if it's a giant vibrator and moans in pleasure. What a thrill to know your queen is using you for her sexual pleasure, well worth the hard day of work and abuse. She slaps her sluts cock a bit and her ass bounces on his face as she pleasures herself. Now she settles right down to make him fight to breath before getting off and smothering him with her tits. She hugs his head until he becomes desperate once again for air then gets back up and this time facesits him in a forward position.

His nose is now up her ass crack. When he starts to squirm she tells him that it's a privilege to not breath under her ass. To get his mind of breathing she starts to slap his cock and balls and says it feels a bit like riding a bull. When she finally gets up he gasps loudly but she reaches down and squeezes her hands around his neck. She slaps his chest and wiggles her sweet ass all over his face. Next she pulls on his cock and stretches it before running her fingernails over it which gets the slut erect. She flicks his cock head with her finger and then again sits down to relax while puffing on her vape. The slaves nipples and cocks are abused while she spends a good deal of time resting on his face. Eventually she is bored with him and decides it's time for him to go to sleep. "Just drift away" she tells him as she puffs and he kicks.

Mistress: Mistress Bliss

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ce44e0a3f3116/lma-not-breathing-is-a-privilege_saf_5.mp4

Mistress Melanie Mayer

Mistress Melanie Mayer

00:16:45 | 531 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Dominant young wife calls her bull after her slave/hubby fails to get it up once again. She makes out with this alpha male while her slave gets to eat that ass. She blows the lover and spits cock juices into her slave's mouth. She lets him lick her freshly-fucked pussy, gets boned some more in missionary. The scene ends with demeaning snowballing.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ddd261a513ea4/Mistress_Melanie_Mayer.mp4

Down Starry's Throat HD

Down Starry's Throat HD

00:08:31 | 448 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss Starry thinks your vore fetish is kind of sad and pathetic. Fulfilling your lifelong desire means being eaten alive and digested, it means the end of your life! It means the last days of your life will be spent in her pitch black, acidic, unbearably hot stomach. Your shrunken body will still fill Starry up so much that you'll hardly be able to move, at least not until you're digested enough that you no longer have limbs to move! But still, your desire to be eaten is overwhelming. Well, whatever she may think of you for wanting to be eaten, she certainly wouldn't mind swallowing you whole! You're far from the first man she's eaten alive and truth be told she loves the feeling of a live meal squirming in her tummy!

Miss Starry gives you a long, close look at her mouth as you shrink. She describes your fate as she shows you her mouth and throat before eventually you're small enough to fit entirely in her mouth! The camera switches to an endoscope view as Starry sucks on your and enjoys your flavor for just a little longer. When you finally do make your way down to her stomach you finally realize how inescapable your situation is. From the outside however, Miss Starry can't tell if your struggles mean you're excited or terrified. Either way she won't be letting you out! When she pulls her dress back down and covers her belly all sign of your struggles are hidden. Now she can get on with her day without anyone knowing you're fighting a losing battle for your life inside her stomach!

The clip ends with a short scene after you've been digested. Starry's about to use the bathroom, but she's already forgotten about you. Before she takes a seat she wonders if her latest ass slave is still with her (that clip coming soon). With a shrug she takes a seat anyway, caring no more about him than she did about digesting you alive!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/06a2d443dad30/QD-DownStarrysThroatHD_saf_5.mp4

Ball Busted Little Bitch

Ball Busted Little Bitch

00:06:33 | 481 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The scene opens as Miss XI delivers a hard kick to her slave's nuts. She looks stunning in her green latex dress and stylish stilettos. She asks her slave how his balls feel after yesterday's session, and instructs him to remove his package from his shorts, to prove he has no padding underneath. As he shows himself, she delivers another solid kick that crushes his cock and balls and brings him to his knees. Miss XI uses the opportunity to walk around and kick him from behind. Each time he stands, she kicks him from the front and whenever he goes down, she gets him from behind. The poor guy he doesn't know if he should stay up or go down. Miss XI orders him to say, "I'm a little bitch," and reminds him to thank her as well.

She bends over to show him her sweet little ass and says that if he pleases her, she might sit on his face. She removes her shoes to improve her balance, which will allow her to kick even harder. When the slave falls, she approaches from behind and uses her f1sts on his nuts, showing no mercy whatsoever and laughing as he cries in pain. She pulls, squeezes, and twists his balls before she punches them again followed by a volley of kicks. More punching ensues, as well as some slapping, and then it's back to the front for even more kicks. XI seats herself and tells the slave to put her shoes back on her. Once they're on, she says, "Spread those legs," and the stupid, disoriented slave reaches up to spread XI's legs instead of his own. XI laughs as she mocks him, and of course, this means he has to be punished. The nerve of him! She gets him onto his feet and lands four full kicks that bring him down onto his stomach. He's ordered back up on all fours and she kicks him again until he collapses. She tells him to kiss his ball sweat off her shoes while she looks for a used condom for him to suck, in the garbage.

Mistress: Miss XI

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d1a6d78548297/lmf-ball-busted-little-bitch_saf_4.mp4

Just Another Snack 4k

Just Another Snack 4k

00:08:31 | 874 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

When you were packaged into a container of cookies at the local, vore-friendly grocery store you never imagined it would be the infamous Mistress Kawaii that bought you! Yet here you are, in a grocery bag, waiting to be unpacked with the rest of Kawaii's snacks!

The video starts with a mix of 3rd person and POV shots from inside a clear, plastic container. She places your container on the counter as she nonchalantly snacks on a few cookies, as though a tiny man wasn't waiting to be eaten alive. You're trapped underneath one of the cookies, staring at her belly, wondering when it will happen. After a few cookies, its finally your turn. She pushes the cookie off of you, and brings you up to her mouth. Without looking at you once, she pushes you against her tongue and gives you a few good licks, taking a minute to savor your taste like she would with any of her other favorite foods. Soon enough you're in her mouth, down her throat, and filling her belly!

With some juice to wash you down and a small burp, Kawaii is done snacking for awhile! Kawaii moves over to her couch and relaxes while you lay trapped in her stomach, wondering if she's even aware you're still alive. As the digestion process kicks you in become desperate. Frantically, you start to squirm around, pushing against the walls her stomach. "Yeah, yeah, I know you're in there," Kawaii says, rolling her eyes as she finally acknowledges your existence. From the outside we can see Kawaii's stomach move as you desperately try to escape, but Kawaii won't be helping you. Instead she laughs at you, pats her belly and tells you to just calm down and enjoy yourself. You keep squirming though, making her stomach move around a bit while she relaxes, but that's all you can do. Kawaii wishes you would be still and try to relax, but she doesn't really care if you struggle either. You're already in her stomach! Nothing you do can slow down digestion!

Half of the video is before being eaten and half is after you've been eaten with a lot of views of Kawaii's squirming stomach.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/774d5476d473c/QD-JustAnotherSnack4k_saf_3.mp4

Slap the dumb bitch!

Slap the dumb bitch!

00:07:59 | 395 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Some people are so stupid, they need a good slap across the face. This is especially so for slave... useless slaves. You would love to be in this slave's place. My hands even clad in lovely gloves are a pleasure to be had. Hard across the face. Redding your face. This slave is useless. He will need a good smacking.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/70612e6af591f/Slap_The_Dumb_Bitch.mp4

FACE SITTING COMPILATION feat Asstrodomina

FACE SITTING COMPILATION feat Asstrodomina

00:57:37 | 2530 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This collection features some of my hottest facesitting videos, 5 videos in one now for a fraction of the price! Enjoy!

NO TAP OUT FACESITTING feat AstroDomina
If you cross me before a face sitting session, you shouldn't be surprised when I take matters in my own butt cheeks.

Your mistress is here for your facesitting session. You know the rules, pay up first. No one gets to touch Sydney's ass without paying first. She's pretty adamant about that. And when she smacks you in the face, you get worried that this session might turn out a little different than what you had anticipated.

The second hit to the face actually puts you on the floor. At least you're in a great position for face sitting now. Actually, today's session is called "No Tap out Facesitting". At first it doesn't seem too bad. But it looks like this session will end with you passing out.

DOUBLETIME FACESITTING feat AstroDomina
Face Sitting bitches while drinking wine is the highlight of this night!

I am so sick and tired of dealing with these little bitches. They are absolutely useless and every word out of their mouth makes me cringe. Every breath they take is a waste of natural resources. They are needy, desperate and dumb. I don't want to hear them utter another word.

So what else is there to do? I'll just sit on their dumb ass faces and smother them until they pass out. Let's see how long they last under my goddess buttocks.

MARATHON FACESITTING feat AstroDomina
ASS FACE BOX feat AstroDomina
CODE BREAKER feat Astrodomina

You'd think that due to the advanced home security most houses have nowadays, it will be tough to get into random people's houses. Haha! Not this one. Either he has no home security at all or he's just a dumb idiot who doesn't care about his house.

I caught the owner sleeping and I immediately sat on his face since he won't give me the codes for his money. I made him smell my pussy and enveloped his face with my big fat ass while he struggled to breathe. Eventually, I smothered him until he's out.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/59f735f73915e/FACE_SITTING_COMPILATION_feat_Asstrodomina.mp4

Electro Milking Session

Electro Milking Session

00:21:32 | 773 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I am in the same position as in No Escape. Completely immobilized onto the special bondage chair and electrodes connected to all my sensitive male parts: cock, balls and prostate. This time the advanced electro stimulation device is running fully automatically on a very mean computer program that you designed for this purpose.
The clip starts with you entering the room. Wearing the same outfit as in No Escape. The electro device is already working on me, controlled by your computer program. You tell me that you are checking back on me and refer to the treatments that I had before in which I succeeded in avoiding being made to cum. Those sessions were just intended to make me more addicted to you. You made me think that I could resist you while you slowly conditioned my mind by showing your divine shape and letting me listen to your voice while sexually exciting me.
This time things are different. The electro will mercilessly force me to cum for you. And you are going to tease me verbally and with visual stimulation by showing of your divine body again. Your legs, your divine ass and latex covered mound. Sometimes bending forward, looking me straight into my eyes and whispering in my ears. You are telling me that I will lose control and get milked. I will ejaculate and give up the contents of my balls no matter how hard I try to resist. Teasing you are telling me to try to resist. But that it will be useless as the device will make me ejaculate anyhow. And it won't stop. It will just keep on going to milk another load from me. The post orgasm torture will be devilish. The device will just keep on working on me to force me from one to the next involuntary ejaculation. Until my balls are completely emptied and my potency destroyed.
Yes my potency will be destroyed for at least a month after this electro milking session. Rendering my cock limp and useless. I will still be horny as hell but not able to do anything with my cock anymore. Making me your horny but harmless licking slave. You say that maybe you will lend me out to one of your girlfriends. And when you discover that my cock is recovering from the session you will submit me to the next electro milking session. To make sure that I am permanently impotent. In the end you walk out of the room while saying that you will check back on me later. While the electro device continuously keeps working on me.

Custom Clip Feedback: Thank You Goddess Kim, The video exceeded every expectation again. Your perfect interpretation of the plot, Your divine female shape, Your moves and mesmerizing voice. Making me wish I could really sit there, immobilized and at Your mercy, tortured and milked by such a mean electro device while You are commanding me to give up the contents of my balls for You.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b25cbbe03a7c1/Electro_Milking_Session_saf.mp4

Teaser Girls

Teaser Girls

00:11:45 | 585 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friends, and we have two slaves that we are going to use for our amusement and pleasure. The first is tiny cock, we bind his feet and hoist him up in the suspension cable. We are going to see how long it takes for his cock to get hard. He's known for not being able to get it up, so we will tease him to see how long it takes. We begin with a vibrator, usually good for getting to the tickly bit. Then we give him some slaps, and tie a tight cord around his balls, and attach it to the suspension cable. Our bitch is squealing for mercy as the cord begins to wrench his balls. To give him some added incentive we then stick a butt plug tightly into his ass. Eventually, after some more teasing, we allow him the luxury of touching his cock to see if he can cum. However, he still can't seem to get it up. We decide to get rid of him and bring out another slave. We warn him he better perform for us, if not... his balls and cock will be history. We hoist him up in the suspension and allow him to play with his cock. At we taunt and tease him, it's not long before he squirts his mess over himself. What a filthy slut as he cums without our permission. We spit on him, and using his fingers make him wipe his cum and lick them clean. We finally leave our bitch to suffer on the suspension cable. It's been great fun making our slaves suffer from the sexy skills of the teaser girls...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/27fba1bafb2ec/Teaser_Girls_saf_4.mp4

Foot worship extravaganza

Foot worship extravaganza

00:11:53 | 141 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Every time She appears in front of Her slaves, the gorgeous Miss Sarah is granting them a privilege. Her presence is much more than they deserve and serving Her is the greatest honour. As to foot slaves. well, just imagine being able to sniff, touch and kiss Her dainty little feet, Her red toenails glittering in the warm light as your tongue caress them. your undeserving tongue touching Her porcelain skin, your worthless body supporting Her weight as She tramples you.. A dream come true for you!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b6b66b440c8b3/Foot_worship_extravaganza_saf_3.mp4

Gay or Straight

Gay or Straight

00:12:23 | 431 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's a question you've been wondering for a long time. Are you a fag? Do you love and crave cock? Not sure? That's just why I am here to mind fuck you. To make you question your sexuality. I know you fantasize about sucking dick, eating cum and being violated by big dick. You're a whore for cock. You worship me and will do what I command. There isn't any room for discussion. I will teach you to suck and fuck cock, by twisting you mind and making you incapable of making your own choices. You serve me, and I ruin you! So let's find out if you're gay or straight.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/202894c8a9b3c/Gay_or_Straight.mp4

Breat Control With Mistress Kiana

Breat Control With Mistress Kiana

00:05:12 | 153 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Kiana discovered a great old dentist's chair and an old gas mask with tube in a London BDSM Dungeon with a white clinical room. The first step is to test if the gasmask fits properly and is tight. Doesn´t matter if the Slave gets enough air or not

Categories: Ebony Domination, Gasmask

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/803b3eb5c4dfc/Breat_Control_With_Mistress_Kiana_saf_3.mp4

Ballbusting Certification feat. Mandy Marx and Lucid

Ballbusting Certification feat. Mandy Marx and Lucid

00:10:51 | 465 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Welcome Lucy to the fold. She is special, dedicated, a hard worker, and her eyes are sexy af. She has been learning the ropes for almost two months, and is excited for new adventures. She is actively accepting session requests.

For now, book or inquire through Kat Turner's email. Lucy does not offer pegging or strap-on scenes. Extended restraint is a particular interest. Tease and denial and other TaTY specialties, she is already great at. Pretty much anything else you generally see on the sites is a go, except anal play.

Models: Mandy Marx, Lucid Lavender

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/04f467f031c35/MMBallBustingsNewRisingStar_saf_4.mp4

The price of leather worship part 2

The price of leather worship part 2

00:25:51 | 671 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I start by whipping him and the more he can take, the more he endures for my pleasure, the more leather clothing items he may worship. He will have to suffer a great deal if he wants to get near my long leather coat, my high heeled boots, my sexy leatherclad ass and my sweaty, sticky leather gloves.

Contains: boots, gloves, femdom, coats/jackets, skirts

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/827f5692e166a/The_price_of_leather_worship_part_2_saf_3.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!