• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

All kind of female dominations! (Femdom)

Jasmine Mendez Latinass Locas: Nationally Exposing The Naughty Boy!

Jasmine Mendez Latinass Locas: Nationally Exposing The Naughty Boy!

00:12:03 | 627 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This year Ive been a Bad girl, but it was worth it!

Nationally Exposing one of my biggest Naughty boys this year. He's kept his craving for Strap on dick Silent his whole life & Im "Helping" him come out with it.

Of course he never thought id really publish it, OH HE WAS WRONG lol !!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/05e73d9096fd7/Nationally_Exposing_The_Naughty_Boy_saf_4.mp4

Latex sissy maid training stage 2

Latex sissy maid training stage 2

00:07:32 | 92 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Getting my sissy maid ready for stage 2 of her training: learning the correct way of polishing and worshipping my high heels. The type of shoes she can only dream off. She better do a good job or it's back to scrubbing toilets for her.

Tags: latex, high heels, pantyhose, sissy, maid, shoe worship, TV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0024a6f8f8998/Latex_sissy_maid_training_stage_2_saf_2.mp4

Smothered by his leather queen

Smothered by his leather queen

00:11:44 | Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The Mistress is ready to go, apart from her leather boots that need a polish...and she wants some fun with her slave. His face was made to be smothered underneath her soft leather dress and tight leather gloves. He will be used as her throne, gasping for air as she sits on his face, taking his oxygen away and replacing it with the sweet smell of her leathers and pussy.

Contains: femdom, smother, boots, dress, gloves

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cad131c67b69f/Smothered_by_his_leather_queen_saf_2.mp4

Macy - Uses Betas Face For Pleasure

Macy - Uses Betas Face For Pleasure

00:09:24 | 839 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Macy is feeling lonely. Lonely enough to use pathetic beta, Danniэs, face to get off. Macy straddles her chastity beta and grinds. Macy's boyfriend travels a lot, leaving her frustrated. She has so many sexual needs that her absentee boyfriend can't satisfy! Macy rides her chastity beta's face for orgasm after orgasm. She would never use his little beta penis, of course. That's why she keeps it locked! Little Danni must accept being used for Macy's pleasure with no release of his own!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4fec582b86add/Macy_Uses_Betas_Face_For_Pleasure.mp4

Executrixx Agent Assassin

Executrixx Agent Assassin

00:14:54 | 341 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

We work for your SAA. There exists a pro motion upward for grabs, also there is just a few folks with the capacity of winning prize. The one thing isthat I simply can not squander this chance. Marvin was not planning to receive it, nevertheless, also you may possibly, representative Lancer, also that I can not let this take place. I've got ideas of my own, personal. I am carrying this patriarchal down organisation, and also you're definitely going using this. You are the catalyst for shift. Every participant of this SAA will confront salvation by decreasing into accord with this newest World purchase of both Gynarchy, or even with their own passing. It truly is your own selection. That you really don't have this alternative, Lancey darling. You are only whatsoever.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0a08a70717e04/Executrixx_Agent_Assassin_saf_2.mp4

Dirty Asshole Cleaner

Dirty Asshole Cleaner

00:05:58 | 454 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This scene opens with Goddess Amelia on her recliner, her legs up in the air and her slave on the ground below her. "You've done such a good job cleaning the house today, do you think you can do as good a job cleaning my ass?" she asks him. The slave basically works hard at his domestic chores for the opportunity to lick Amelia's dirty ass so enthusiastically assures her he can. She tells him she likes things super clean and wants her hole to sparkle and shine when he's done. She has the slave lay on his side to service her which gives you a wonderful overhead view of her pussy and the slaves tongue as it licks and presses into Goddess Amelia's asshole. "You just can't buy asshole cleaners in a store, so that's why I have you" she tells her slave.

She starts playing with herself and gives the slave a taste from her fingers and then says it's sad there is no man there to fuck her, "I'm surrounded by nothing but ass lickers" she adds. She pushes the slave back to give you a clear view of her anus before getting on her knees so the slave can lick her from behind. The angles here are amazing as you get an upward view of her luscious fat ass while the slave eagerly attends to her hole. Now ready to relax, Amelia has the slave lay his head on the chair so she can sit on his face and rest against the back of the chair. She puts her hands back behind her head and extends herself completely, so relaxing, the slave now enveloped by her ass cheeks, the pressure of her fishnets digging into his face.

Mistress: Goddess Amelia

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e4f9847c3e6c0/lma-dirty-asshole-cleaner_saf_4.mp4

Your first day as Toilet Paper

Your first day as Toilet Paper

00:08:09 | 620 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You are on your knees in front of Mistress T who is sitting on the toilet, she calls you a good boy and she can see you are eager to continue your toilet training. "Today I only want you to clean me up" she tells you, adding "your tongue will be like my wash cloth, cleaning me in that intimate way". She starts to pee and asks you if you want to see it. "Let me make sure your dick is hard first" she says looking down at your tool. She is impressed and tells you to start stroking it, but no coming unless she gives you permission. She pulls back her robe to reveal her beautiful tits and the camera then zooms down to her pretty pussy as she starts to pee some more. When she is done she tells you to stay there stroking while she goes number 2.

"I want you on the edge of orgasm, hard and horny, thinking about what it will be like to taste my ass" she purrs in her most seductive voice. T licks her lips and tells you to do the same, to show how you long to clean up around her asshole and have her taste in your mouth. Next she tells you to stick your tongue out all the way, but to get it wet first. T rubs her tummy and asks if you can smell the fragrance as she relieves herself. "Imagine that little pink hole opening up and my chocolate coming out" she says. She says when she is done she will stand up and put her ass in your face and you will get your tongue inside her and then lick up and down until you have got all of it. Only when she is clean are you allowed to cum. Now she tells you to stroke a bit harder and then she gets up and shows you her ass and asshole. "Get in there and lap it all up" she commands you and then tells you to cum that very second. "Degrade yourself for me, show me how much you love my ass and schl1t" she tells you. Seems you are ready for the next step in your training, full toilet servitude.

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/15cdad66c709a/lma-your-first-day-as-toilet-paper.mp4

Bad to the Boner

Bad to the Boner

00:05:56 | 457 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Tabatha (Mistress T) has been a bad girl again and finds herself back in detention. You are the teacher assigned to detention today. "Here we are, just the two of us, me dressed like this, a short dress, these slutty shoes, for two full hours and you telling me how inappropriate it is for a young lady to be dressed like this." Now Tabatha starts to seduce you, it won't take her two hours to have you under her spell, your wife and kids be damned, you'll risk your career because you are so weak. "I can see you hard cock, even as you tell me the right way, I know you'll be jerking off later thinking about fucking me" she tells you. Whoa, you've never had a student be so direct before, and certainly never one this hot.

"I'm a bad, bad girl" she tells you as she stands up and leans over the desk, hiking her dress up to reveal she is not wearing panties. She pulls her ass cheeks apart and tells you to imagine how tight her sweet young pussy and ass must be. You are rock hard and even when she lets you down and says you're a nerd and she'd never let you fuck her she does titillate you by saying that maybe you might get some sweat from her ass crack, or her stinky feet. Gawd, you'd take anything at this point. She then reaches for a nearby glass and says all you are going to be is her piss slave. Maybe she will fill it and make you drink it in front of her or maybe you'll be on your back getting drenched in it, your mouth wide open. "I want you think about that, while I fill this glass" she tells you. She tells you to jerk your cock. She starts to pee and the glass starts to fill, piss glimmering on her pussy lips. She overshoots the glass and gets some on your face. "How intimate, that a dork like you gets to do something like this with a girl like me" she tells you. She then orders you to lick the piss off her fingers, they're dripping wet. She then runs her fingers over her pussy and tells you to lick that clean too. She gets aroused and tells you that you will never get to fuck her but you can be her toilet paper. "If you're really good at it maybe you'll even get me off" she adds. She then brings the glass of piss up to your face and tells you that only after you have drank it all will you be permitted to blow your load. Next time one of her girlfriends might be in detention with her, who knows what she might want to do to you.

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/351389fda0bf7/lma-bad-to-the-boner.mp4

Rubber gloves and boots JOI

Rubber gloves and boots JOI

00:09:07 | 112 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Rubber...is there anything that excites you more? Simply looking at me as I slip in to my rubber gloves is getting you hard already. Join me as we explore your love for rubber boots and gloves and stroke your cock for me. Let's get you dripping with excitement before releasing yourself on to my gloved hands and Hunter wellies.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6ef319250c4f0/Rubber_gloves_and_boots_JOI_saf_4.mp4

Among Friends Part 1

Among Friends Part 1

00:08:45 | 144 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Dinner parties can often be stuffy affairs: they start off OK, but the conversation quickly runs dry. However when Fiona invites her friends over for the evening she has a lovely surprise for the gathered women - volunteering her husband Chris as the entertainment!

As the only man present at the dinner party, Chris already feels a little out of place. But when his wife suggests he model his new underwear in front of her friends it gets even more uncomfortable. Having no regard for his feelings she insists he be stripped right in front of her excited friends!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ee69f1972d049/among-friends-1_saf_2.mp4

Nika - Scissors And Facesits A Little Guy Until Nighty Night

Nika - Scissors And Facesits A Little Guy Until Nighty Night

00:16:41 | 1870 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Nika Venom has Fluffy trapped between her powerful thighs in a tight scissorhold. She gets the little guy in leg lock after leg lock. Fluffy turns red and gasps for air. Nika is having fun. She loves watching the beta suffer. A girl can overpower a beta with just her legs! Nika makes her beta visualize eating her Alpha's cum while she has him trapped in a tight hold. After doing the visualization, Nika makes the beta say, "Nighty Night." She puts him out and then slaps him until he is awake again. While only partially conscious, Nika starts riding the beta's face. She controls his breathing with her ass. She loves the control! Nika watches her beta's chastity bounce while she rides his face. Making Fluffy miserable is a lot of fun for pretty girls. Nika makes the beta go under again. "Nighty Night, beta!"

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/382db31d7db94/N...its_A_Little_Guy_Until_Nighty_Night_saf_4.mp4

The things he'll DO to Keep his Job

The things he'll DO to Keep his Job

00:09:06 | 693 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

T (Mistress T) and Samantha (Goddess Samantha) are at the desk as one of their warehouse boys Justin walks in to have the talk. "Things have been a bit slow around here and we have to lay someone off" she tells him. In a tough economy this uneducated dolt can't afford to lose his job because he might lose his girlfriend as a result and then life will have no meaning. T tells him keeping his job might require him to do some ass kissing. "Are you prepared to kiss, ass?" Samantha asks. He doesn't think they mean it literally until he is ordered to his knees. When he does drop to his knees T comments "Look at that he didn't even hesitate, what sort of man drops to his knees no questions asked?" T then tells Justin to stick his tongue out and when he does Samantha laughs at how he is suddenly shaking. This poor sap is putty in their hands and they plan to milk it for all they can. T leans across the desk and gets in his face and asks "Do strong women that have so much power over you and decide if you can make your rent or not make you nervous?" He replies that it does. T then gets up and tells him she has a sweaty dirty ass, she hikes up her skirt and reveals she is not wearing panties. The boy is stunned and asks if she is serious, that he actually has to lick her ass. "Yes I am and you will do it every single day regardless of the condition of my ass" she tells him. After making him kiss her ass cheeks she orders him to stick his tongue out again and she gently brings her schl1t hole down to the tip of it. She tells him to give it tender butterfly licks. "It's sweaty isn't it?" she asks him. He is then told to lay back with his head on the chair and again gently lick her hole. She examines his tongue when it is not giving her a lot of pleasure and says with disgust "It's a fat, short, little tongue." After some more licking she turns around and now sits on his face. His tongue is too short so she again stands up and tells him to stroke his dick. She has Samantha direct his head between her cheeks. After enough licking time to get any man rock hard she has another look at his cock and sees it is as small as his tongue. "You're fired" she tells him.

The scene rolls over and we find T and Samantha back at the desk. "I've done something bad" T tells Samantha, explaining that the guy they fired earlier in the day has been called back for a second chance. "I have no plans to rehire him but he was such fun I want to fuck with him some more." Samantha replies "You are vicious" just as there is a knock on the door. The scene rolls over and now Justin is licking the soles of T's feet. "Do you lick your girlfriends feet?" T asks him and he says he doesn't. She tells him they have a camera in the room and it's all being filmed and they suggest they might call her to tell her what's been going on. He pleads with them not to tell her. She then sticks her whole foot in his mouth and Samantha tells him to make slurping sounds as if he was sucking a cock. He does that so well they suggest he might be a closet homo out sucking cocks when his girlfriend isn't around. Justin has been completely degraded and humiliated and then T tells him he's still fired and they send him away. "The young ones are just too stupid, did he really think we were going to keep him around?" T says and they both laugh out loud, another mans soul completely crushed. totally humiliate and degrade him but Justin keeps trying and enduring. Finally they tell him they have had enough of him and they fire him again. They tell him to crawl his sorry ass out of their office. Justin is absolutely destroyed emotionally while the Bosses laugh and laugh.

Mistress: Goddess Samantha, Mistress T

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7a6125f89a92f/lma-the-things-hell-do-to-keep-his-job_saf_4.mp4

Severe Sex Films: Date Night

Severe Sex Films: Date Night

00:48:05 | 3410 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jimmy Broadway tries everything to please wifey Kiki D'Aire but it just isn't working. She wants it rough - spanking, hair pulling, face fucking, getting called a bitch. Jimmy gives it a shot but it's not just his nature. But then at the gym, he spots buff and macho Eli Hunter and has a proposition for him, which Eli happily agrees to. Jimmy leads a blindfolded Kiki into their bedroom, and there is Eli, ready to pound her hard. First, he takes ecstatic Kiki through an intense blowjob, and then suggests Jimmy join in - there's plenty of Eli's massive cock to go around. And this unlikely threesome is just getting started!

Kiki has confessed to hubby Jimmy Broadway that gentle, nice sex just isn't doing it for her. So awesome guy that he is, Jimmy picks up buff stud Eli Hunter at the gym and brings him home as a surprise gift. Jimmy gets in the act too cause, well, Eli's cock is spectacular so who wouldn't want to suck it? Then Eli gets to work pounding the crap out of Kiki's pussy while Jimmy hangs out, watching her finally be in ecstasy.

How many ways can gym stud Eli fuck rough sex loving wifey Kiki D'Aire? A lot! Husband Jimmy watches; at one point he scoots under the hard-banging couple for the ultimate close-up view of Eli's massive cock invading Kiki's WAP. Finally, Eli cums on Jimmy's face, but he's not upset. Jimmy knows that happy wife, happy life, and his life is going to be a dream for weeks to come!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1903457462fd7/Date_Night_saf_3.mp4

January 1, 2021 - Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks

January 1, 2021 - Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks

00:36:13 | 2570 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Property of Mistress Charlie Kicks, Part 1

Mistress Charlie Kicks lounges in their dungeon caressing a pair of old nylons. They rub the pantyhose all over their body, including on their pussy, and armpits so the stockings can absorb as much scent as possible. Aptly situated below the cage Mistress Charlie is perched upon, is their property, Carlos Deth, displaying his best behavior. Charlie dangles the pantyhose to torment the desirous Carlos as he begs for just a whiff.

After enough groveling, Charlie releases Carlos from his cage and places the nylons over his head, ripping a hole with their teeth to get access to Carlos's mouth. Some worship is in order, so Charlie instructs Carlos to lick and kiss their boots. He also is allowed to worship Charlie's long legs and those wonderfully aromatic unshaved armpits. What a good boy! His foot, leg, and armpit worship was adequate enough to graduate to worshiping Charlie's latex clad ass. He breathes in Charlie's ass and is suffocated by their fleshy cheeks.

He's so utterly aroused he starts to touch himself without permission. Mistress Charlie notices and there is no way that discretion will go unpunished! Charlie pinches Carlos's nipples hard enough for him to scream and slaps him with stingy latex opera gloved hands to inflict more pain on him, followed by a good old fashioned paddling. Mistress Charlie grabs him by the balls, spins him around, and applies an acrylic ball smasher to his genitals, all while smiling in sadistic pleasure as he begs for mercy. Charlie only yields to his pleads in exchange for his freedom. He will be in chastity until their next session!

Director: Fivestar
categories: Blonde, Cage, CBT, Chastity Play, Clothespins, Collar, dungeon, Femdom, gloves, Latex, Nipple Torment, Paddle, Pain, Rimming, Sadism, shoe licking, Slapping, Tattoo, unshaved

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/634e86cf69da8/Ki_101638_Carlos_Deth_Charlie_Kicks.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!