• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

A lot of cruelty and unpredictability! BDSM!

Mina White Bodysuit Black Rope 2017

Mina - White Bodysuit Black Rope 2017

INFO:
Genre: Bondage
Continuance: 20 min 12 s
Year: 2017
Models: Mina
Size: 733 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Rejected: Replaced 2019

Rejected: Replaced 2019

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Ring Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Cage, Torture, Needles, Pain
Continuance: 42 min 36 s
Year: 2019
Models: Lydia Black, London River
Size: 880 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850

Description: Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it's time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging. Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She's certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck. Watching her disappointment as London gets all the attention. London's screams and tears make Jacey wish she was being tormented too. Then London gets another orgasm and yet again Jacey is denied. Watch London's body take such treatment turns Jacey on.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Eden Sin Bondage Slut Submits to Eden Sin Deep Anal Discipline Training 2017

Eden Sin - Bondage Slut Submits to Eden Sin Deep Anal Discipline Training 2017

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Fucking, Flog, Nipple Clamps
Continuance: 1 h 1 min
Models: Owen Gray, Eden Sin
Size: 674 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Description: Perky Slut Eden Sin has no discipline over her tight young body. She begs to be taught some proper manners. Suspended in rope bondage, her pussy is exposed and ready for a rough lesson. Corporal punishment, nipple clamps, electric cattle prod, and hitachi feeds her hungry little insatiable body. Her mouth opened wide is ready for a deep throat cock sucking, her ass begs for hard anal.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Penny Pocket - fucked and sucked 2019

Penny Pocket - fucked and sucked 2019

INFO:
Genre: milking machine, bondage, fucking machine
Continuance: 9 min 2 s
Models: Penny Pocket
Size: 981 MB

Description: Penny Pocket is still scared. Her small sensitive nipples have not received a lot of training, so milking hurts her a lot. Maybe we can improve her situation by adding a fucking machine? Surely Penny will appreciate some distraction while getting pumped by the goat milker at full power? With a nice pink jewel buttplug also in place, there isn't much room for the fucking machine, but we make it work. Penny is so confused! Her mind tells her this session hurts AND feels good at the same time. It's called conditioning, and Penny doesn't even realize she is being transformed into a docile (and hopefully not so scared) HuCow!

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Gina Valentina Cunt Hunt 2018

Gina Valentina - Cunt Hunt 2018

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Fucking, Flog, Nipple Clamps, Anal Play, Tazapper
Continuance: 53 min 7 s
Year: 2018
Models: Ramon Nomar, Gina Valentina
Size: 582 MB

Description: Raven haired cutie Gina Valentina has been misbehaving. She has a whole list of infractions going against her, including "dick biting" and Ramon Nomar is going to teach her a lesson about manners. Tied up and gagged with a leather collar and tight nipple clamps on her perky little tits Ramon disciplines Gina with the crop and flogger. He takes her gag out and Gina sucks his cock all sloppy and slurpy until she can't help herself and bites his dick. She just can't learn so Ramon unties her and sends her off into the wild to live like the animal she is. She runs off into the unknown with her perfect ass jiggling into the distance. Well Ramon likes fucking Gina too much to really let her go so Let's Hunt some Cunt! In an exciting chase scene Ramon stealthily tracks her down in the woods and drags her back to his slave quarters to finish punishing her and having his dirty way. He ties her up in doggie with wrists tied behind her back and goes to town on that fresh he hunted down. Ramon fucks Gina's pussy spreading her wide open with his big dick. He puts the Hitachi on her clit and rides her until she is screaming. Of course she has to ask for permission before cumming and Ramon makes her work for every single orgasm. Then Gina is tied up on the couch with the vibrator looking sexy and getting off. She is getting her pussy ready for more fucking. Ramon crops her tits, fingers her ass and gets her pussy so wet its dripping. A combination of the Zapper, vibrator and Ramon's pounding cock send Gina into pleasure town hollering with wild, non-stop orgasmic bliss. Hunting season is on!

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Rebecca Volpetti, Cherry Kiss 2018

Rebecca Volpetti, Cherry Kiss 2018

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Public, Humiliation, Anal, DP
Continuance: 1 h 6 min
Models: Rebecca Volpetti, Cherry Kiss
Size: 724 MB

Description: Rebecca Volpetti is an Italian, all-natural, petite, brunette, sex toy that is born to do one thing and one thing only: FUCK anyone and anything in her path. She comes dressed for the occasion wearing only a thin white knitted mini skirt that allows anyone to see her tiny panties and bra. She gets dragged around on her hands and knees as a cruel dom yanks the leash that is lashed to her black leather collar. Rebecca whimpers as she is chastised for failing to conform to the desires of her mistress but everyone watching her knows that this girl loves to be abused. The dom's blindfold Rebecca and then throw her into a public fountain. As the water drenches her dress they make her take off her panties and bra so everyone in the public plaza can see her natural small breasts and her teeny pink pussy. The mob of people point and laugh at the shamelessness of her exhibitionism. They yank her out of the fountain and then blindly lead Rebecca to a scenic bridge and coerce her to stumble with bare feet on a brutal walk of shame that leaves a crowd of hungry men salivating in the summer heat. Once the girl is warmed up, she is led to a local tavern where a giant gathering of beautiful women and horny men wait to devour her. They waste little time and tear off her dress leaving her smooth and flawless tanned skin exposed and vulnerable to their hands and abuse. One of the sex crazed men tears out his massive cock and shoves it deep down her throat until she chokes and gags. The crowd slaps and punches her body until it turns a tender shade of red. The other woman at the bar tear of their clothes and men begin to devour their tits as the women gorge on a feast of rock hard cocks. Rebecca is lost in the moment and each of her holes gets used like cum dumpters. She can't get enough and consumes every cock that comes near her. The men bend her over and indulge in double penetration. She squirms and cries out in a lustful agony as her pussy and tight asshole get stretched out from the double penetration. And when the orgy reaches a heightened climax the men blow massive loads of cum all over her face and tits. Rebecca slumps to the floor, licks every last drop of jizz, and begs for more.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Tessa Taylor I Want to Fuck This Model 2010

Tessa Taylor - I Want to Fuck This Model 2010

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Device, Fuck Machine, Solo, Masturbation
Continuance: 11 min 33 s
Year: 2010
Models: Tessa Taylor
Size: 136 MB
Resolution: 720 x 960

Description: It's a Saturday afternoon and while watching this footage to write the update commentary, I definitely came to the conclusion that I want to fuck Tessa Taylor...and I want more than that...this is the type of little, tanned, blonde, natural, dirty-minded, comfortably perverted model that drives me nuts...she not only comes off like a girlty, pixie, bundle of joy, she is one...just watch her during the interview...so sincere and charming...so fucking cute...like candy...but what I really like doing with women like this is testing them...so, you come off like a dirty girl who is ready for anything...lets see how you do when we make you immobile and expose your pussy...let's see if we can suffer you through orgasms...Tessa loved it...but it was a walk in the park for her...you know she loves feeling the ropes restaining her...being up on display for our cameras...we need to take this one much farther...perhaps a day with the Pope...or myself...that might just suffice my urges to fuck her...or I'll enjoy watching Christian do it on FuckingDungeon...if we can find her to book her, you can be sure to see her again..

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Dr Lomp - In Private with Lomp 2 2013

Dr. Lomp - In Private with Lomp 2 2013

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Bondage, Hardcore
Continuance: 24 min 32 s
Year: 2013
Models: Maximilian Lomp, Jessica
Size: 735 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Description: The second part of this new series feature Jessica the long haired brunette. She is very sensitive to any kind of pain or humiliation. No staff, just the MASTER and his poor victim

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Mina Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie 2018

Mina - Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie 2018

INFO:
Genre: bondage
Continuance: 14 min 5 s
Models: Mina
Size: 1 021 MB

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Wrong House: Cookies 2019

Wrong House: Cookies 2019

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning
Continuance: 41 min 22 s
Models: Dakota Marr
Size: 853 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850

Description: A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and violates me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Ghosted: Slutty MILF & Step Daughter Destroyed by Sadistic Sidepiece

Ghosted: Slutty MILF & Step-Daughter Destroyed by Sadistic Sidepiece

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Hardcore, Lesbian, Strap-on, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Fingering, Cumshot, Zapper, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Anal Hook, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial, Caning, Squirting, Ass Licking, Rimming, IR, Suspension
Continuance: 1 h 27 min
Models: Kate Kennedy, Dee Williams, Rob Piper
Size: 955 MB

Description: Cadence Lux is the picture of radiant beauty as she enters the home of her new suitor Seth Gamble for the very first time. The sun is shining and his gorgeous modern Californian bungalow is filled with fresh flowers and promise. Even when Seth makes a confession that he has a long-term illness Cadence is not deterred. She has fallen for the oldest trick in the book, and fails to notice that all of Seth's new age crystals and hippy nonsense is actually an elaborate altar designed to extract Cadence's soul through a sex ritual. As they fall deeper into a passionate afternoon fuck, Cadence becomes delirious under Seth's 2000-year-old sexual prowess. Seth throws Cadence around and fucks her throat rigorously while beating her ass pink with a flogger and cane. Cadence obeys with pleasure when Seth asks her to slip her fingers in her panties and make herself cum, but what she doesn't know is that every time she cums she super charges Seth and depletes herself. Seth gets one taste of her soul and starts to binge on her orgasms by tying her up in leg binding shibari and alternates between caning her sensitive legs and feet and fucking her wet horny . As the flower of her soul wilts under a barrage of squirting wet orgasms, Cadence is almost certainly done for, but then Seth's mysterious step-sister sneaks in and interrupts them. Unfortunate for Cadence, Victoria Voxxx is an even more deadly sex vampire then Seth, her immortal step-son. Victoria smelled Cadence's insouciant sexual spirit from afar and came to steal her from Seth. Victoria quickly orders Seth away and then binds Cadence in leather handcuffs. Playing more deadly lesbian games Victoria devours Cadence's and coaxes more squirting orgasms from her. While Victoria is distracted by Cadence's delicious body Seth breaks free and binds Victoria determined to steal the soul of both Victoria and Cadence. The punishing sexual showdown between Victoria and Seth is white-hot and thousands of years in the making. Seth handcuffs and plugs her ass with a metal anal hook and then flogs her pussy and ass until it is welted and striped. He fucks both of Victoria's holes while she writhes and cums without control. Cadence also gets in on the fun sitting on Victoria's face and squirting all over her open mouth. Orgasms aren't enough for Seth and he turns Victoria over and canes her viciously until she cums from the pain. He then has them both under his spell and cover their bodies with clamps, tight metal ones for Victoria's sensitive nipples and clothespins for Cadence's milky skin and Victoria's pussy zipper. The brutal pain play and BDSM threesome would be enough to steal anyone's life force but Cadence is special and survives until the final orgasm, gobbling Seth's hot cum off of her own bush and running to steal the charged talismans from the altar, leaving both Victoria and Seth to age and wither on the floor.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Miranda Miller Horny Lil' Sex Slave, Miranda Miller Gets Fucked By Five Fri...

Miranda Miller - Horny Lil' Sex Slave, Miranda Miller Gets Fucked By Five Friends 2018

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Rough Sex
Continuance: 1 h 11 min
Models: Miranda Miller, Dillon Cox, Sam Shock, Juan Lucho, Zach Wild, Donny Sins
Size: 789 MB

Description: Miranda Miller stands completely naked in the middle of a well lit dilapidated warehouse. Her wrists are shackled together and her head is stuck in a suspended metal cage. Her Master enters the room with four of his friends. He tells her to let them do as they please and she replies with, "Yes Master". They surround her slowly like predators circling their prey, groping and grabbing at her naked body. She jerks their cocks with her shackled hands as they spit in her face and smash a vibrator against her pussy until she cums hard. The guys release her head from the metal cage and Miranda gets on her knees to suck all of their cocks. Miranda does her best to please all of their big hard cocks. She shoves them down her throat and gets covered in her own spit. Next, they place her on a padded table on her back with her ankles and wrists both trapped in a metal spreader bar. One by one they take turns fucking her pussy and then her ass back and forth. They stretch out both of her holes, pounding her deep and hard until she cums multiple times on their cocks. After that, they place Miranda in a leather straightjacket and turn her over face down with her ass stuck in the air. They once again take turns fucking her hard, jackhammering her tight pussy, doggie style with her face pressed against the leather. In the final scene, Miranda gets double-stuffed by all of their huge cocks multiple ways. They fuck her pussy and ass at the same time while she sucks cock and Miranda screams in pleasure as she cums over and over. Miranda ultimately gets her holes stretched and ruined and gets a smiling face full of cum.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Vampira Moderna: Squirt Sucking Anal Succubus Withers Under Orgasms

Vampira Moderna: Squirt Sucking Anal Succubus Withers Under Orgasms

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Hardcore, Lesbian, Strap-on, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Fingering, Cumshot, Zapper, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Nipple Clamps, Anal Hook, Stockings, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial, Caning, Squirting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Clothespins, Cum Eating
Continuance: 1 h 14 min
Models: Seth Gamble, Cadence Lux, Victoria Voxxx
Size: 822 MB

Description: Cadence Lux is the picture of radiant beauty as she enters the home of her new suitor Seth Gamble for the very first time. The sun is shining and his gorgeous modern Californian bungalow is filled with fresh flowers and promise. Even when Seth makes a confession that he has a long-term illness Cadence is not deterred. She has fallen for the oldest trick in the book, and fails to notice that all of Seth's new age crystals and hippy nonsense is actually an elaborate altar designed to extract Cadence's soul through a sex ritual. As they fall deeper into a passionate afternoon fuck, Cadence becomes delirious under Seth's 2000-year-old sexual prowess. Seth throws Cadence around and fucks her throat rigorously while beating her ass pink with a flogger and cane. Cadence obeys with pleasure when Seth asks her to slip her fingers in her panties and make herself cum, but what she doesn't know is that every time she cums she super charges Seth and depletes herself. Seth gets one taste of her soul and starts to binge on her orgasms by tying her up in leg binding shibari and alternates between caning her sensitive legs and feet and fucking her wet horny . As the flower of her soul wilts under a barrage of squirting wet orgasms, Cadence is almost certainly done for, but then Seth's mysterious step-sister sneaks in and interrupts them. Unfortunate for Cadence, Victoria Voxxx is an even more deadly sex vampire then Seth, her immortal step-son. Victoria smelled Cadence's insouciant sexual spirit from afar and came to steal her from Seth. Victoria quickly orders Seth away and then binds Cadence in leather handcuffs. Playing more deadly lesbian games Victoria devours Cadence's and coaxes more squirting orgasms from her. While Victoria is distracted by Cadence's delicious body Seth breaks free and binds Victoria determined to steal the soul of both Victoria and Cadence. The punishing sexual showdown between Victoria and Seth is white-hot and thousands of years in the making. Seth handcuffs and plugs her ass with a metal anal hook and then flogs her pussy and ass until it is welted and striped. He fucks both of Victoria's holes while she writhes and cums without control. Cadence also gets in on the fun sitting on Victoria's face and squirting all over her open mouth. Orgasms aren't enough for Seth and he turns Victoria over and canes her viciously until she cums from the pain. He then has them both under his spell and cover their bodies with clamps, tight metal ones for Victoria's sensitive nipples and clothespins for Cadence's milky skin and Victoria's pussy zipper. The brutal pain play and BDSM threesome would be enough to steal anyone's life force but Cadence is special and survives until the final orgasm, gobbling Seth's hot cum off of her own bush and running to steal the charged talismans from the altar, leaving both Victoria and Seth to age and wither on the floor.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Submissive Electro Whore 2007

Submissive Electro Whore 2007

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Lesbians, Hardcore, Bondage, Electric Play, Dildo
Continuance: 1 h 0 min
Year: 2007
Models: Sasha Grey
Size: 724 MB
Format: Windows Media

Description: Even at the tender age of 18 Sasha Grey proved herself as one of the dirtiest & most desirable performers in the adult industry. In this Classic Archive, Sasha gives herself to the experience, getting tightly bound, shocked & made to cum. Just a couple seconds of this update will show you why this girl is so in demand. Do NOT miss it, Sasha is one sexy girl!

Preview:

Download File:
Download

2010 07 09 Maitresse Madeline and Mellanie Monroe Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Or...

2010-07-09 Maitresse Madeline and Mellanie Monroe - Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Orgasms 2010

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Strapon, Fisting, Domination, Hardcore
Continuance: 57 min 13 s
Year: 2010
Size: 686 MB

Description: Melanie Monroe. Big tits. Big Ass. Big orgasms. Melanie walks into the armory totally horny for bondage, hard punishment and lesbian sex. Maitresse Madeline wants to find out how she can put those big tits, big ass, pretty lips and wet pussy to good use. Maitresse single tails her tits, spanks her ass, gets off on her mouth, fills her ass with an anal hook then pounds her pussy till this hot milf can't take it anymore.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Alex Harper 2017

Alex Harper 2017

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP
Continuance: 55 min 2 s
Models: Alex Harper
Size: 603 MB

Description: Alex Harper is trying to sell a loft space, but her potential buyers have other things in mind. They waste no time showing her where their real interests lie. Alex barely has time to mention the property before they surround her, rip her shirt off and play with her tits. Her secret desire to be fucked by all five guys quickly bubbles to the surface and she forgets all about selling the place. Instead they're gonna fuck in it and fuck it up. Alex is put on her knees right away and surrounded by huge cocks. One after the other the guys slide their big dicks down her throat and make her suck and slurp and jerk them all. They tie her up to limit her mobility and hold her in position, but keeping her hands free so she can continue to jerk and suck their cocks as they demand. Alex is then put in a partial suspension while standing on one foot, with her wet, girlty pussy open and hungry for cock. The dudes take every advantage, fucking her and throat, then sliding into her desperate, needy ass. Alex takes every big cock, deep and hard, and lusts for more. The guys finally tie her wrists and DP her. Cocks sliding in her pussy and ass, while another pounds in her throat, filling her airtight. They shoot their hot loads all over her face, leaving Alex utterly covered in cum.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Nikki Knightly: Girl Next Door Gone Goth is Bound and Tormented

Nikki Knightly: Girl Next Door Gone Goth is Bound and Tormented

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Zapper, Dildo
Continuance: 33 min 49 s
Models: Nikki Knightly
Size: 371 MB

Description: Nikki Knightly is nervous about her day with The Pope. It's been a while since she's been in his hands, so she's understandably hesitant. She begins in a standing position with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked in place with steel stocks. The Pope eases her into the day with some sadistically sensual groping before he subjects her to any pain at all. But when the pain comes, it comes, and so does she. Nikki has sexualized all of it, and when she's all bound up, she's in her happy place. The imposed orgasms begin and she presses her ass back against The Pope, just to feel her captor's touch. We next find Nikki in the scavenger's daughter. She has struggled so much that she is exhausted by the time The Pope enters, but he takes no mercy on her and goes straight to work on that beautiful, fuckably body. He uses her like a little toy that he can discard whenever he's done with her, and she loves the feeling of being taken and used. The Pope uses electrical devices to toy with her before issuing more orgasms that have her twisting and writhing in a futile attempt to escape his clutches. Nikki's resistance exhausts her, but The Pope continues, relentlessly, putting her on her back with steel shackles holding her wrists and ankles firmly to the table. She feels the sting of more flogging, before she's made to cum even more. By the end of the day, Nikki is so overwhelmed that she doesn't know what to do. Submission is not only her only option, it's her deepest love.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Hope Dozorova, Galina Chukova, Natasha Fedotova, Martha Saubenova

Hope Dozorova, Galina Chukova, Natasha Fedotova, Martha Saubenova

INFO:
Genre: BDSM
Continuance: 32 min 13 s
Size: 458 MB
Resolution: 576 x 720

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Chloe Cherry 2017

Chloe Cherry 2017

INFO:
Genre: Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM, Public
Continuance: 1 h 19 min
Models: Chloe Cherry
Size: 866 MB

Description: Chloe Cherry sits, gagged and bound to a wooden chair in a red pleated skirt that's been pulled up to show that her hairy pussy has had an hitachi vibrator secured directly beneath it. Chloe's wrists are bound behind her back with rope and her milky thighs tied to the chair with leather belts. Black rubber pads are stuck to her upper-thighs pulsing electricity into each muscle. James Mogul has some questions and stands wearing knee-high black leather boots at the helm of this interrogation holding two potentiometers. One knob controlling the electricity and the other knob controlling the strength of the vibe, depending on her answers. Next we find our adorable blonde damsel squatting with her thighs bound to her ankles wearing only white thigh-high stockings, balancing on her tippy toes, her tits bound with rope, tied to the ceiling. Tommy pistol gets his cock ready in the background as James Mogul makes Chloe zap herself with electricity while he flogs her. Soon after, Tommy Pistol walks up and stuffs his cock deep down her throat covering her face and tits with her spit. Unhappy with her open-mouth blow job, Tommy strictly reminds her to keep her lips tight as James Mogul applies the nipple clamps once again. In the next scene we find Chloe on her back with her legs spread eagle bound with rope. Mogul attaches two clothespins to her pussy and rips out an orgasm with an old fashioned vibrator pressing it on her exposed clit. Tommy comes in and fucks her pussy and ass deep and hard going back and forth. In the final scene Chloe is placed on her knees with her thighs tied to her calves and her ass is fucked fast and hard until she begs for his cum.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

Christy Love Shut Up & Fuck: Christy Love is Bound and Brutally Fucked ...

Christy Love - Shut Up & Fuck: Christy Love is Bound and Brutally Fucked by 5 Guys 2018

INFO:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Hardcore, Cumshots, Vibrator, Asian, Squirting
Continuance: 1 h 5 min
Models: Donny Sins, John Johnson, Eddie Jaye, Mr. Pete, Sam Shock, Christy Love
Size: 716 MB

Description: The night before Chloe Cherry gets married to the man of her dreams, as she drifts off to sleep, her anxiety brings forth a dream. She wakes up already in her wedding dress, lying on her back, on top of a bed that's not hers. Suddenly she's surrounded by five of her fiance's best friends in semi-formal clothing. They reach out to her and start grabbing and groping her body. They pull her little perky tits out of her dress and slap them with their hard dicks while the others lift up her skirt, pulling aside her pink panties. With a big dick to the left and to the right of her face, Chloe goes back and forth deep throating their dicks as they face fuck her, leaving her covered in her own drool. In the next part of the dream, Chloe finds herself suddenly on her knees, trapped in rope bondage tied on top of her wedding dress. A torn piece of white tulle from her dress wraps around her eyes as a blindfold. All five guys surround her once more with their big dicks and take turns inside her mouth. She blindly jerks and sucks their cocks, giving them all deep throated sloppy blowjobs. After that they take the blindfold off and set her back on the bed with one leg frog-tied with rope. They spread her legs and one by one fuck her pussy deep and hard. While her pussy gets pounded , she sucks the other's cocks and they switch to fucking her ass. They stretch out her ass with their big dicks and go back and forth from her pussy to her ass. After that Chloe is completely naked, riding reverse cowgirl with a giant cock in her ass. Another giant cock approaches her pussy and slowly slides inside. Chloe gets double stuffed with two big cocks and fucked hard until she cums. They turn Chloe around to double penetrate her in a different position and fuck her air tight with a dick in her pussy, ass, and mouth ultimately resulting in a climax where her face gets covered in everyones's huge loads.

Preview:

Download File:
Download

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!